Search the Boards

Search Results for "RIGDON" - 2,133 Messages

per page

Re: Corbett in St. Louis Posted on: 18 Oct 2001, by  nagiroc

Surnames > Corbett

I had a great-uncle John Corbett who lived in St.Louis. He was married to a Pearl Rigdon. They had no children..I believe the rest remained in Ohio. He died in 1979. Dan C.

Re: Re: Corbett in St. Louis Posted on: 04 Feb 2002, by Dan Corrigan

Surnames > Corbett

... One of my great-uncles; John Corbett lived at Genevieve,Missouri. d-1979 wife;Pearl Rigdon;no kids. Good luck; ...

Re: Re: Corbett in St. Louis Posted on: 05 Feb 2002, by Dan Corrigan

Surnames > Corbett

... He was married by Fr. Van Tourenhout at Ste.Genevieve Catholic Church on April 15,1940 to Pearl A. Rigdon who survives. Surviving also is one Catharine Corrigan of Miami, Florida. ..........................

Margaret Marlo Posted on: 26 Aug 2000, by Mary Frazier

Surnames > Marlo

...grandmother by this name and am unable to find any information about her accept that she was married to Frank Rigdon and had a daughter Cora Ellen Rigdon who is my grandmother I would really appreciate any inform...

Death of STEPHEN RIGDON in CA in 1860 Posted on: 05 Nov 2006, by  danderup

Surnames > Rigdon

...a bank of earth. A 3rd man present, barely escaped being caught. The names of the killed are Stephen RIGDON and Henry MAIN.

Re: Rigdon Genealogy Posted on: 31 Oct 2006, by sally

Surnames > Rigdon

...yet, it originates from the south east of england near Canterbury, many were mariners, when it is spelt rigdon it usually means that they left england earlier before the spelling was standardised. Later rig...

Re: Sarah Overman Hosier Posted on: 30 Aug 2001, by  antoinette_ly...

Surnames > Overman

...on Pearson Hosier. Maybe there were two a jr and sr. I have marriage date of 4-5-1838 to Elizabeth Rigdon and also a marriage date of 8-17-1843 to Sarah Overman. IF sr and Jr these dates can't be correct...

Beginning search for my family tree - Virgil, son of Barney, Tullos Posted on: 23 Aug 2005, by  james_tullos

Surnames > Tullos

...I was born in Natchez, MS. I've got for certain as far back as my grandparents, Virgil and Montiel Rigdon Tullos, and I believe Virgil's parents were Barney and Charity Tullos. I believe Barney Tullos was...

CD RIGDON married to Nancy PEEKHAMUS Posted on: 30 Sep 2006, by  Bludancinlady...

Surnames > Rigdon

Searching for parents of CD or Campbell David or Camplet or Cambell RIGDON, born 21 July 1814 in Pennsylvania. Married 23 Apr 1837 to Nancy PEEKHAMUS in Medina, Ohio, He died 17 Dec. 1886 in Easton, Wayne C...

Re: Lucy Ann Story- continued Posted on: 14 Apr 2003, by Eddie Faye Payne Ansley

Surnames > Story

...child. This husband and child buried at Hickory Grove Methodist Church Cem. Married 2. William R. Rigdon. They had one child: Floyd don't have birthdate hope to get from Eunice Smith from Tallahassee. ...

Re: Am looking for descendants of John Pelton, born 23, Jan, 1616 in Essex, England Posted on: 19 Oct 2003, by Winifred Buchanan

Surnames > Pelton

...lineage is John, Samuel, John, John, Josiah (who moved to Gustavus, Trumbll co, Ohio), Jesse, Sidney Rigdon (named after a preacher who later joined with Joseph Smith and Brigham Young and became a Mormon ...

Re: MOREN'S Posted on: 15 May 2004, by gLORIA

Surnames > Moren

HI! My GGgrandfather James Rigdon born 1801 in KY, married a Margaret Moren,born 1819, They were married nov 20,1831 in Ky! Do you have any more info? Thanks!

AMANDA (RIGDON) FROST OF ARIZONA Posted on: 15 Feb 2001, by RAYMOND F. SANDERS

Surnames > Frost

lOOKING FOR ANY INFORMATION ON AMANDA (RIGDON) FROST SISTER OF MINERVA, (RIGDON) SANDERS OF MARION IN. AND MARY (RIGDON)BUTCHER OF ST. JOSEPH, MI HAVE PHOTO SHOWING ALL OF THE SISTERS AND THERE HUSBANDS AND SOME CHILDR...

Armecias Posted on: 01 Aug 2000, by  RLewis1137

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Carteret

... Joseph Willis b: 1847 m: 1870 Armecia Salter Isaiah Mason m. Armecia Willis 08 Dec. 1864 Armecia Rigdon, 35, M. James M. Foreman, 55, Dec 18 1895 Armecia, 1851-1935, wife of Oscar Brooks Armecia, wife ...

Re: George R. Stancil & Winnifred Emily Dupree Posted on: 14 Apr 2002, by  DeniseStephen...

Surnames > Stancil

...Winnifred's parents were Thomas and Allie Dupree. Her sister Mary was my gggrandmother. She married Rigdon H. Ellen. George is somewhat of a mystery. I have collected a lot of data on the Stancil's sinc...

Re: SAMUEL E. GUESS, b 1825 KY, >MO>AR>OK Posted on: 28 Sep 2001, by  jawhitey

Surnames > Guess

HI, I HAVE A SAMUEL GUESS,BORN 1824 IN KY. SON OF MOSES AND ELIZABETH HALL OF GRAYSON CO. KY. MY SAMUELWAS MD. FEB-2-1847. I HAVE LISTED AS HIS CHILDREN: MARGARET BORN 1845,WILLIAM F. BORN 1847, ZACKE...

re:guess of ky Posted on: 22 Feb 2002, by  nancy_hudnall

Surnames > Guess

will donna hall looking for guess in ky, contact me. i have infromation for her.tried you at donna@sbinet.com, but didn't go thru. thanks. nancy guess hudnall whitey@aye.net 2-21-02 9:01pm

GUESS RESEARCH Posted on: 10 Nov 2004, by  nancyghudnall

Surnames > Guess

I AM SEARCHING FOR A MOSES GUESS THAT WAS ON THE 1830 PERRY, TENN. CENSUS. ALSO A MOSES GISS THAT WAS ON THE EDMONSON CO. KY 1830. CAN REACH ME AT casey6805@peoplepc.com "MY NEW ADDRESS" ...

Edna Louise Seager Scheihagen Posted on: 28 May 2003, by  NMFireHorse

Surnames > Seager

...Piedmont, OK and Peggy Gallegos and her husband, Richard of Vaughn, NM; five grandchildren, Michelle Rigdon and her husband, Brian of Edgewood, Gingah Martinez of Albuquerque, Jack Roberts and his wife, Amb...

McLeod/Rigdon/Martin/Harbuck/Adams Posted on: 24 Mar 2004, by  YvonneMcLeod3...

Surnames > McLeods

...Ga.-Al.-Fl. my g/granpa is George Washington McLeod -m- America Ann Martin,granpa Ezra Wiley McLeod-m- Rose A. Rigdon.if you have any info. please let me know. Thank You Shirley McLeod Fargo

Re: John H Powell from NC, SC, GA Posted on: 13 Aug 2002, by Sam Powell

Surnames > Powell

...GGGGrandfather was John H Powell b. 1760 his children were as follows; Hiram Powell, Teresia Powell, Rigdon and John Hathorn Powell. I have about 1200 relatives in my line that I can share with you. Sam ...

Re: Rev Geo. Cader Powell Posted on: 13 Apr 2002, by Sam Powell

Surnames > Powell

...John H Powell lived in the same Counties with his family during the same time. They were Hiram Powell, Rigdon Powell, John Hathorn Powell and Teresa Powell. I wonder if theres a connection? Sam Powell

Hiram Spurgeon Powell 1825-1895, GA/MS/AL Posted on: 26 Jun 2000, by Mardy Powell Baugh

Surnames > Powell

...Ellisville, Jones Co. MS before settling in AL. Have search for yrs. Believed they are related to John Jr, Rigdon Powell located in Jones Co. MS abt same time. Your assistance appreciated.

Ezra Wiley and Rose Rigdon McLeod Posted on: 02 Apr 2005, by  LindaJGriffis...

Surnames > McLeod

...board. What I have on this family is shown below. Thank you, Linda Griffis Descendants of Rose A Rigdon Generation No. 1 1. ROSE A2 RIGDON (WILLIAM J1)1 was born April 1885, and died March 10, 1970 in Pens...

George Washington McLeod, 1849, UNK Posted on: 25 Jan 2005, by  LindaJaneGrif...

Surnames > McLeod

............... +Harris F. Adams Unknown - Unknown ........ 2 Ezra W. McLeod 1879 - ............ +Rosa A. Rigdon ........ 2 Charles S. McLeod 1882 - ........ 2 Thomas A. McLeod 1884 - ............ +A...

Re: McLeod Surname Posted on: 07 Apr 2004, by  YvonneMcLeod3...

Surnames > McLeod

...had a son named George Washington McLeod-m-America Ann Martin, son named Ezra Wiley McLeod-m-Rose A. Rigdon, don't have dates. Thank You Shirley

Re: Alexander Mcleod Posted on: 24 Mar 2004, by  YvonneMcLeod3...

Surnames > McLeod

...1850, had ason named George Washington McLeod -m- American Ann Martin,son Ezra wiley McLeod -m- Rose A. Rigdon, son George Ezra McLeod -m- Eleanor Key Gurley, I do know that we are kin to Martin,Bennett, Ha...

Re: Alexander Mcleod Posted on: 24 Mar 2004, by  YvonneMcLeod3...

Surnames > McLeod

Looking for my g/g/granpa Alexander J. McLeod b.abt.1820/25, I think hehas brothers named Murdock, & Malcom, don't know if they are his brothers or sons. has a son name George Washington McLeod-m-...

Re: need jay mcleod mothers name Posted on: 19 Feb 2005, by  YvonneMcLeod3...

Surnames > McLeod

Hi Pascal, my name is Shirley McLeod was going over message board saw your message. Jay is my Uncle would love to talk to you about Granny. please get back with me. Shirley

Re: Angus and Alexander McLoud Posted on: 19 Feb 2005, by  YvonneMcLeod3...

Surnames > McLeod

Hi Lisa Hirtes, my name is Shirley McLeod don't know if this is the same family but trying any way. my 2 g grandfather is Alexander J. McLeod born in Ga. abt. 1825-1826, he married Susan A. ? born N...

Re: ALABAMA MCLEODS Posted on: 09 Apr 2003, by  Fridaysnickle...

Surnames > McLeod

...name is George Ezra McLeod , his Father's name Ezra Wiley McLeod, his Mother's name Rosa A. Rigdon McLeod, his Grandfather's name George Washington McLeod, his Grandmother's name America Ann Ma...

Re: Horn,Gurley,Mcleod,Fargo Posted on: 14 Mar 2005, by  YvonneMcLeod3...

Surnames > Horne

on the message I wrote Mar.24 2004. i did find out that my Great Grandma her name is Josephine lee " Josie" Warren -m- ? Gurley there son John Key Gurley -m- Ruby Myrtil Horne . the Horne's ...

Kersey`s Posted on: 18 Sep 2002, by s. goff

Surnames > Kersey

Stephanie,Hi bet you thought I`d forgot.Well I`m just now getting back to my "gene"stuff.Send me an email at: kersey_goff@yahoo.com and I`ll send you what I have on the Kersey`s.Sally

Re: Downs family in Kandiyohi Co., Minnesota Posted on: 12 May 2003, by  bert_vice

Surnames > Downs

...married jim phillips patricia married robert wayne vice lucille is a stepp mothers name is louise rigdon fathers name is fred stepp fred passed and so did lucile louise luciles mother still lives in par...

Re: Pages of Covington County, Alabama, 1830's-1880's? Posted on: 12 May 2002, by  BobbyVPage

Surnames > Page

...in Covington Co in 1850. He was listed in the census as a mail rider. He married Susannah Frances Rigdon (daughter of William Green Rigdon and Nancy ?) in 1853. They had three children in AL (John, Nancy Chari...

Family of James Page b. 1831 AL Posted on: 12 Feb 2001, by Bob Page

Surnames > Page

...was living with the Samuel T. Jones family in Covington Co, AL in 1850. He married Susannah Frances Rigdon about 1853 and moved to Louisiana about 1860. I would appreciate any help in finding James' family ...

Re: Page's in Mississippi Posted on: 12 May 2002, by  BobbyVPage

Surnames > Page

...are others. I've been unable to connect James with a family of origin. He married Susannah Frances Rigdon (b. AL in 1838, daugher of Wm G Rigdon and Nancy ?) They left AL in 1859 and settled in Coushatta, LA l...

Re: Bennett Gracie (WHITE) PAGE Posted on: 12 May 2002, by  BobbyVPage

Surnames > Page

...Pages. In later census records he said he father was from SC. In 1853 he married Susannah Frances Rigdon b. Sep 1838 in AL, daughter of Wm Green Rigdon and Nancy ?. James and Susannah had 3 children, John Gree...

Re: James Ephriam Page, Castor,La. 1866 Posted on: 11 Oct 2002, by Bob Page

Surnames > Page

...According to older family members the Pages moved from AL with several other families: Smith, Sullivan and Rigdon. Marriage certificates for Page family members show all three of these names as witnesses....

James Ephriam Page, Castor,La. 1866 Posted on: 12 Aug 2000, by Nina Page Sparish

Surnames > Page

...indian and i can not find this again. my ggrandfather was james a page whp was married to susannah f rigdon. any info would be appreicated.

Re: Cora Mae Pugsley Posted on: 19 Feb 2005, by Mike Kulig

Surnames > Pugsley

...Oregon), maiden name of mother Cora Pugsley (b. Iowa), interment in IOOF 16 Jan 1910, undertaker W. T. Rigdon, informant M. Pugsley of Salem, Oregon.

Father of John M. Burton of Monroe Co., MO Posted on: 14 Jun 2000, by  LorrieBurton1...

Surnames > Burton

...married Susan McCord on 24 May 1835 in Pike County, Missouri. Sons: William Parley Burton and Sidney Rigdon Burton. John Newton Burton died in 1839 Caldwell Co., Missouri. You may contact me directly at sa...

John Leslie or Alexander Burton - John Newton Burton's Parents Posted on: 26 Jul 2004, by  angiesullivan...

Surnames > Burton

Modified Register for John Leslie or Alexander Burton First Generation 1. John Leslie or Alexander Burton died in 1819. John married Elizabeth Leftwich on 20 Apr 1796 in Bedford County, Virgini...

John Newton Burton 1809?-1839 Missouri Posted on: 01 Aug 2000, by  LorrieBurton1...

Surnames > Burton

...Arvon Windous Burton (b. 11 Nov 1923), son of Sidney Lindsay Burton (b. 26 Feb 1889), son of Sidney Rigdon Burton Jr. (b. 18 Dec 1862), son of Sidney Rigdon Burton (b. 8 Jan 1838), son of John Newton Burton (b. a...

John Newton Burton Posted on: 24 Feb 2000, by  LorrieBurton1...

Surnames > Burton

...Missouri. John Newton and Susan McCord Burton had two sons, William Parley Burton (b. 8 Mar 1836) and Sidney Rigdon Burton (my gg-grandfather, b. 8 Jan 1838) both born in Missouri. John Newton Burton died a...

Rose/Rosa etc. Posted on: 24 May 2000, by  Nadine703

Surnames > Terrell

...Allman; on page 118 Rosa Ann born 1856 (appears to be same woman). On page 137 Rosalea, daughter of Rigdon Terrell and Rosa Haines, lived in San Antonio, was unmarried at time of the book. On page 284 Rosa...

Re: SWANNER Posted on: 30 Sep 2001, by  oriole2

Surnames > Swanner

...Lanier Swanner, Thomas, James, James Madison, James Alfred, Allen Baxter Swanner & my dad, Lester Rigdon Swanner. We are out of MD, where my g.grandfather moved with his family following his brother, W...

Daniel Street Posted on: 17 Apr 2001, by Phil A. Street

Surnames > Street

My great grandfather was named Daniel Street he married Susan Love and is buried near Rigdon Indiana if he is the Daniel you are asking about. Phil Street

Streets Posted on: 19 Apr 2001, by Phil Street

Surnames > Street

I think Daniel Streets father is buried out by Rigdon too, George Street was my Grandfather his wife Dora her maiden name was Perkins my father was Oral and mother was Ada, Eldridge was her maiden name Dad ...

Daniel Street-Susan Love Posted on: 17 Apr 2001, by Phil A. Street

Surnames > Street

They were my great grandparents they are buried near Rigdon Indiana where many of my other relation is buried, my daughter Susan Street is named after Susan Love. Phil Street

per page