Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "RIGDON" - 2,138 Messages

per page

Howard K. Denton Posted on: 25 Mar 2011, by  semo_dan

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > St > Francois

FARMINGTON — Mr. Howard K. Denton, 89, passed away March 24, 2011, at his Farmington residence. Howard was born October 13, 1921, in Leadwood, Mo., and was the son of Walter F. Denton and Frieda 'Ska...

Re: Rigdon/George Family Posted on: 01 Apr 2011, by  jshed2004

Localities > North America > United States > States > Louisiana > Unknown

thank you so much for all the info...my grandmother, myrtle george, had 3 children, Frank, Francis, and my dad, Clayton...Frank was killed by a steetcare in Dallas at an eary age..he was riding his tr...

KELLY, RACHEL Posted on: 09 Feb 2011, by  mapquist

Topics > Obituaries (2)

...her children, Sherry (Donald) Wilkin of Bethel, OH, Debra (David) Fite of Mt. Orab, OH, Tina (Gene) Rigdon of Morrow, OH, Cathy (Jerry) Clutter of Morrow, OH and Vernon (Patty) McIntyre of Silver Springs, F...

Re: Francis Marion Rigdon Posted on: 23 Feb 2011, by  RigdonWife

Surnames > Rigdon

Belinda, I am looking for the same Francis Marion Rigdon, SR, who had a son named Francis "Frank" Marion Rigdon in 1846 in Washington Co, KY. I believe the SR was the son of William and Elizabeth JANE D...

Will L.Rigdon or Billy Rigdon Posted on: 03 Feb 2011, by  lissa_self

Surnames > Rigdon

Looking for any info on Will L.Rigdon or Billy Rigdon married Della Bradley May 21 1927. On the marriage license it states that Billy was 39yrs and Della was 27yrs.Married in Cherokee Count South Carolina. Also s...

Re: Will L.Rigdon or Billy Rigdon Posted on: 04 Feb 2011, by  ejuk8em

Surnames > Rigdon

Hi there. I am also working on the Rigdon family. We are the decendants of Albert J. Rigdon (Middle name unknown). Albert lived in Kentucky, Indiana and finaly settled in Ridge Farm, IL. He was a member of one of...

Re: Francis Marion Rigdon Posted on: 23 Feb 2011, by  bb2rig

Surnames > Rigdon

...to borrow her book and make copies of it. We have some pictures from Rosella Snodgrass who was Emmy Rigdon Pruitt (Jr. dau.) I know Ruby shows Allen Rigdon was Confederate, but records in Indiana State Library a...

JAMES FAMILY KY-IND-IA-OR-CA Posted on: 01 Jan 2001, by MAX F JAMES

Surnames > James

...PARKE -- MONTGOMERY COUNTIES IN INDIANA HAD FOUR BROS JOHN--GEORGE--SEBASTIAN--THOMAS MARRIED MARGARET RIGDON IN INDIANA HENRY HAD SEVEN SONS WILLIAM D--PHILANDER--MORTON A-- ARTHUR--MARCUS A -- JOHN T -- B...

Re: Francis Marion Rigdon Posted on: 23 Feb 2011, by  RigdonWife

Surnames > Rigdon

..."Mortgage" which was filed in Washington County, KY on Dec 13, 1839 (Deed Book N, Page 484). Frank Rigdon deeded to "Jane" Rigdon animals, tobacco, and furniture in exchange for the care of h...

Robert Leroy Gottfried, 68,born,Galion, Ohio, the son of Leroy and Elma (Stansberry) Gottfried. Posted on: 23 Jan 2011, by  KENNELLYMARKA

Surnames > Gottfried

...Ohio; daughter, Tammy (Tony) Craig, of Erie, Pa.; grandchildren, Chasen Gottfried, Dustin Craig, Amber Rigdon and Briana Craig; great-grandchild, Kiersten Rigdon; sister, Carol (Jerry) Watts, of Bucyrus, Ohio; st...

August 2010 - Music FH and Miles-Odum FH Obituaries Posted on: 05 Jan 2011, by  redbirdacres1

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Ware

Ware County, Georgia Obituaries August 2010 ************* Music Funeral Home ************* Mr. Jatinder Sharma Born in Patiala, India on Aug. 5, 1962 Departed on Aug. 2, 2010 and resided in Waycro...

Re: Allen FLEWELLEN Posted on: 07 Jan 2011, by  Glynn Ellen

Localities > North America > United States > States > Alabama > Counties > Butler

I am trying to find information on Allen Ellen/Flewellen. Is this the father of Rigdon Ellen that you are speaking of in these posts?

Re: Rigdon Ellen Posted on: 07 Jan 2011, by  Glynn Ellen

Surnames > Ellen

I am trying to get back to gathering family history, and we are related because Rigdon and Mary Jane were my gg grandparents. I would like to exchange information with you. I am working on a family tree (sl...

OBIT: Dr. Clay Christian von Gremp Posted on: 31 Dec 2010, by  CarolynBoroug...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Maries

...his expertise in his field, Dr. von Gremp had more than 75 veterinarians intern with him. Dr. Charles Rigdon, head of the DeKalb Animal Hospital and a friend of Dr. von Gremp for more than 30 years said Dr...

Anna Louise WILLIAMS - 13 Sept 1922 - 29 Dec 2010, age 88 Posted on: 03 Jan 2011, by  sgorin

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Barren

...(Roger) of Glasgow, Geraldine Shelton (Jack) of Glasgow, Willie Hunt (Ray) of Louisville KY and Margie Rigdon of IL Several great-grandchildren, nieces and nephews Preceded also in death by: Daughter: Maxie...

Anna Louise WILLIAMS - 13 Sept 1922 - 29 Dec 2010, age 88 Posted on: 03 Jan 2011, by  sgorin

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Barren

...(Roger) of Glasgow, Geraldine Shelton (Jack) of Glasgow, Willie Hunt (Ray) of Louisville KY and Margie Rigdon of IL Several great-grandchildren, nieces and nephews Preceded also in death by: Daughter: Maxie...

Re: Britt & Smith Posted on: 16 Dec 2010, by  jjcarolina

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Wayne

...(called PashAnn) and Henry after his parents. Additionally, they had a son named George Ridgon Britt. Rigdon Best was one of Patience Anna Best Britt's cousins, named in her father's will.

Re: 2 Lloyd Rigdon Carroll ancestors Posted on: 20 Sep 2011, by  Nash_32

Surnames > Carroll

...grandmother was a Hazel Carroll, daughter of Henry Franklin Carroll, son of Isaac William Carroll, son of Rigdon or Lloyd Rigdon Carroll. Wanted to bounce some things off of you if you don't mind... I found a...

Re: BUTLER, COLEMAN, HART, MARTIN, RIGDON Posted on: 29 Aug 2011, by  bozemanconnie

Localities > North America > United States > States > Alabama > Counties > Covington

...know that she and Evan were divorced and she had a daughter named Lena C Robbins who married Counts Rigdon, also of Covington Co, AL. Lena died in Meritt Island, Orange Co, Fl in 1991. Sorry I cannot help ...

Re: Elijah Willoughby Hambleton Adkins / Annie Hackworth Posted on: 28 Jun 2011, by  Michelle Jenn...

Surnames > Adkins

...Larkin Jefferson b 1824, married Hester Edward Poor. Elizabeth Anna Adkins b 1854 married Francis Dallas Rigdon. Jefferson Thomas Rigdon b 1876 married Martha Swisher. Elva Rigdon b 1904 married Leonard Jennings. John ...

Re: 2 Lloyd Rigdon Carroll ancestors Posted on: 08 Nov 2011, by  larrycarroll5...

Surnames > Carroll

Jordan, After further research, I have eliminated "Rigdon", son of Stanly as an ancestor; although he would most definitely is a relative of Lloyd Regden Carroll, born in 1830. Finding his birthp...

Re: Carvel Rigdon of Allegheny Co PA Posted on: 04 Jul 2011, by  dwarncken

Surnames > Rigdon

...seen others suggest that William was born c.1820. The Allegheny Cemetery website shows that Carvil Rigdon (sic) died 1873 and his wife Sarah died 1878. A death notice for Sarah appeared in the Pittsburgh C...

Re: RIGDON Posted on: 11 Jun 2011, by  LaviniaRicket...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Maryland > Counties > Harford

I am interested in the Mathew Molton listed with Charles Rigdon in the 1776 census. I would appreciate any help.

1850 Mason County Census Online Posted on: 12 Dec 2011, by  cgayers

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Mason

...1850 Mason County, District 1 http://www.usgwcensus.org/cenfiles/ky/mason/1850/ Abstracted by Debra A. Rigdon Second Transcriber Needed [For more information on Mason County, Kentucky, Please visit the KYGe...

Re: Leonard Jennings Posted on: 29 Jun 2011, by  Michelle Jenn...

Surnames > Jennings

...waterloopolice.com They're not going to take personal calls. You may want to get in touch with Karla Rigdon Wright. Username here is Karla1950. She can't tell much about Jennings', but she can help you ...

Re: Anyone know these Marshalls? Posted on: 30 Nov 2011, by  dlherberg

Surnames > Marshall

I have found Jessee Marshall married to Sylvania Rigdon then 1920 US Census has him married to Lylomia Marshall.

Ruby Jewell RIGDON - 22 June 2011, age 77 Posted on: 01 Jul 2011, by  sgorin

...connection, no further information and am not seeking additional information. Cave City - Ruby Jewell Rigdon [photo], 77, Glasgow, died Wednesday, June 22, 2011, at T. J. Samson Community Hospital. The Ba...

Re: Bethel Cemetery in Lewis Co,Ky Posted on: 22 Sep 2011, by  rrken47

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Lewis

This should help you. Abbott Maud May 1869 1945 Ackley Floyd 12/30/1905 11/19/1972 Ackley Vernice 11/14/1914 2/17/1937 Adams Exie M. 1886 1964 Adkins Ronald R. 9/7/1954 2/28/1978 Adkins Donnie 12...

Re: Anyone know these Marshalls? Posted on: 30 Nov 2011, by  dlherberg

Surnames > Marshall

My biological father’s (Wilbur Aubrey Marlo Hiers), mother Diantha Marshall Hiers (married Dock Marlo Hiers), her mother Sylvania Rigdon Marshall, married Jesse Marshall.

Re: seeking LABOMASCUS & GRONKE obits Posted on: 18 Nov 2011, by  mjancestor2

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Marinette

No obits, but there is a lot of info out there, hope at least some of this is new for you. 1910 United States Federal Censusabout Johanna Labomascus Name: Johanna Labomascus [Johanna Gronka] Age in ...

Re: Elizabeth Grosvenor/Thomas Poulson-Ohio 1830 Posted on: 08 Nov 2011, by  terrythompson...

Surnames > Grosvenor

One additional note. I see that there is a Thomas Poulson buried at Rigdon Cemetery, Fulton County, Illinois. www.findagrave.com. Birth around the proper time listed as 1795, died 2 May 1862.

Re: Wish to verify Cemetery name near Rigdon, IN Posted on: 19 Aug 2011, by  hringer1

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Grant

Hello If you look on Findagrave in Madison Co it will list Rigdon or Indpendence Cemetery and show you the map. There are 200 = burials listed. Helen Ringer Kent co Mich.

Re: Joseph William Lewis, Jasper County, Illinois (1862-?) Posted on: 08 Oct 2011, by  Dave Wright

Surnames > Lewis

Ok... it has been years since I posted this, but I have a little more information now. I know who Joseph William Lewis's parents are from his marriage record to Sarah Louise Wicoff. They are James ...

1870 Claiborne County w/ Index Census Online Posted on: 19 Sep 2011, by  cgayers

Localities > North America > United States > States > Tennessee > Counties > Claiborne

...Claiborne County w/ Index http://www.usgwcensus.org/cenfiles/tn/claiborne/1870/ Abstracted by Debra A. Rigdon Second Transcriber Needed [For more information on Claiborne County, Tennessee, Please visit the...

Wish to verify Cemetery name near Rigdon, IN Posted on: 19 Aug 2011, by  audreyhancock

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Grant

I am wishing to verify the name of the cemetery just off IN State Rd. 37 near Rigdon. I was once told it was Rigdon Cemetery (aka Independence Cemetery), in Grant County, Indiana. I have a couple photos that I w...

Re: correction for date of birth for James Lavonne Tiener Posted on: 07 Aug 2011, by  MarcelTienter

Surnames > Tienter

His headstone at his grave says birth is Oct.10, 1929. Death is Nov.19, 1963. Irma E. Rigdon is his mother.

Re: Wish to verify Cemetery name near Rigdon, IN Posted on: 20 Aug 2011, by  Karen Valenzu...

This might help you. Independence Cemetery (Rigdon Cemetery) is in Madison county on Find A Grave. I hope that helps. Karen

Bond/zimmerman Posted on: 29 Jun 2011, by  karen1fallows

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Delaware

Still looking for my grandmothers family she had a brother named Andy Bond I have a picture of him. Her mother was a Stella or Estella Eve Zimmerman but she was raised by her father and grandmother sh...

Chastain Name in Old Pendleton District S.C. Anderson, Oconee And Pickens Counties Posted on: 17 Jun 2011, by  526Howard

Surnames > Chastain

CHASTAIN, Abner,1764,1846,John /CHASTAIN/,10 CHASTAIN, Abner,1791,,Abner /CHASTAIN/,0 CHASTAIN, Abner,25 Dec 1803,1 Apr 1871,Edward Brigand /CHASTAIN/,0 CHASTAIN, Abner,1801,Oct 1841,John /CHASTAIN/ J...

Re: RIGDON William F - Vietnam Wall section 21W Posted on: 13 Jun 2011, by  Timothy Mc Co...

Surnames > Rigdon

Hello, This is my relative. William F Rigdon JR is resting at the I.O.O.F. cemetery in Manchester Ohio. He was my 2nd cousin. Timothy

James O. Maxfield Posted on: 10 Jun 2011, by  semo_dan

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > St > Francois

...anniversary! James was a US ARMY Veteran of World War II, earning two Purple Hearts and a member of Norman L. Rigdon VFW Post #5896. James was a longtime member of the Park Hills First Baptist Church; a f...

January 2011 - Music FH and Miles-Odum FH Obituaries Posted on: 07 Jan 2012, by  redbirdacres1

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Ware

Respectfully submitted. Ware County, Georgia USA Obituaries January 2011 ************* Music Funeral Home ************* Ray E. McDonald Born in Waycross, GA on Mar. 13, 1930 Departed on Jan. 1, ...

Re: Jesse White Rigdon Ancestors Posted on: 24 Jan 2012, by  janerickbaxte...

Surnames > Rigdon

Wanting to know if you still are on ancestry.com.... I too am the great granddaughter of Jesse Newton Rigdon -- by his wife Talitha. Jesse Newton and Talitha had one daughter -- my grandmother, Claudia Be...

Birth Record of Great, Great Grandmother Posted on: 28 Feb 2001, by Bob Rigdon

Surnames > Leverton

...my great, great, grandmother: Susanna Leverton who was born in England in 1850. She married a Jacob Rigdon and lived in Shreveport, Louisiana at the time of her death in Dec. 1899. Many thanks. Bob. Dallas,...

Jesse Newton Rigdon Posted on: 24 Jan 2012, by  janerickbaxte...

Surnames > Webb

Anyone have information concerning his marriage to Talitha Mark Creason?

Susannah Leverton Rigdon Posted on: 02 Feb 2012, by  clbownds

Surnames > Leverton

...and pictue of tombstone (in Shreveport, Caddo, LA) on findagrave website. Susannah married Jacob J. Rigdon 25 Jan 1866 in Caddo Parish, LA. My gg-grandfather is John Leverton for LA/England and am trying ...

Creason / Rigdon Posted on: 18 Jan 2012, by  janerickbaxte...

Surnames > McCormick

Does anyone have information on the parents of Claudia Belle Rigdon McCommac? Also know as Rosie? I thought her parents were Jesse T. Rigdon and Tabitha Creason - but I'm not sure now. And I have not found any...

death Index 1940 to 1950 Posted on: 02 May 2012, by  jtlmaple

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Marion

Looking for a death index for Marion Co, IN from 1940 to 1950. I'm looking for Harriett (Lady) Rigdon. She has been married so many time and I know in the 1930 census she was Rigdon. I do know she was living i...

The Early Settlers Posted on: 26 May 1999, by Peggy Karol

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Blackford

Transcribed from: BIOGRAPHICAL MEMIORS OF BLACKFORD COUNTY, IND.; EDITED BY BENJAMIN G. SHINN; THE BOWEN PUBLISHING COMPANY. CHICAGO, 1900. (PGs. 235-241 THE EARLY SETTLERS For many years, for many ...

Burial Place of Jonathan Hightower Vickery [1831-1903] Posted on: 31 Jan 2012, by  K.Chris Vicke...

Surnames > Vickery

I am looking for the burila place of my 2nd great grandfather, Jonathan Hightower Vickery, who was born about May 1831 in Elberton, Elbert County, Georgia and died about August 1903 in Habersham Count...

per page