Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "hank" - 5,596 Messages

per page

obituary lookup please for Alfred Hanck d.1962 Posted on: 02 Mar 2011, by  badenroots

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Buffalo

I am looking for the obituary of Alfred Hanck. He died on 19 February 1962 in Alma, Buffalo, Wisconsin. He had a brother John who died 1976. thank you badenroots@yahoo.com

Thompson family from NORWAY Posted on: 18 Mar 2011, by  RCraven2496

Surnames > Thompson

...to 1886. May have died in Iowa or? Had a daughter, Lena, who married Simon Larson; maybe sons Henry/Hank and Gabriel.

Death: Harold Shriver Lee, John Harold Lee, John Dent Rowson, Hank Holsinger (1948) Posted on: 28 Apr 2011, by  iidabelle

Surnames > Lee

...18th St., father of three children, an instructor in the Portsmouth High school vocational school. Hank Holsinger, 11, son of Dewey and Lorraine Cowley Holsinger of northeast of Lucasville in Pike co. T...

Re: All my surnames who came to or move from Chester, Clearfield,Delaware, Lancaster & Philadelphia Counties, Pennsylvania, USA Posted on: 09 Apr 2011, by  lbuckmiller12...

Surnames > Adair

...your list of surnames. I have been trying to find information on my great gpa. His name was Howard/Hank Magill and he was married to a Marie/May R Flood and they had 2 daughtters. If you have any infor...

this is the info I've found so far Posted on: 19 May 2011, by  ctrahan75

Surnames > Garibaldi

Home Page (you may have to copy/paste address into the URL) http://familytreemaker.genealogy.com/users/d/a/i/Cynthia-F-Daigle/ My entire file is also in RootsWeb World Connect http://worldconnect.ro...

Re: 1900 census lookup please for Hank/Hanck family Posted on: 11 Apr 2011, by  ERhodes1135

Topics > Census > United States > Wisconsin Census

Hi Bee. Not much happening so thought I would give you this. I assume you know that Louis Hank and Catherine Buckmiller married in Buffalo county on 8 Sep 1897. In all these records they were living on...

Looking for my father! Posted on: 04 Jan 2001, by Theresa

Surnames > Williams

Looking for David Hank Williams or his children. My mothers name is Darlene. My parents lived in TN. when I was born.

Re: Parciak, Walczak, Walczyk, Kaczorek in St Louis area Posted on: 17 Feb 2011, by  JTye110913

Localities > Central Europe > Poland > Mazowieckie

1. Walenty Parciak, born about 1881 in Parciaki9, Parish of Baranowo, died 13 June 1934 in St. Louis. He married Katarzyna Kaczorek 02 Oct 1906 in St. Casimir's, St. Louis, born 27 June 1883, the dau...

Leonard A. Povey (1930-2011) Obituary Posted on: 16 Feb 2011, by  AMHhenley

Localities > North America > United States > States > Idaho > Counties > Franklin

...of Weston, Idaho, Brad (Leiza) Povey, of Clifton, Idaho, Reed (Stephanie) Povey, of Kaysville, Utah, Hank (Melanie) Povey, of Clifton, Idaho, and Diane Villa, of Phoenix, ...

SATTERFIELD FAMILY Posted on: 07 Jan 2001, by JEANETTE

Surnames > Satterfield

...JANE, DORA D., MARTHA ELLEN, ROERT IRA, WILLIAM W., JOHN L., AND WESLEY H. BUT THEIR FATHER WAS WILLIAM HANK SATTERFIELD AND THEIR MOTHER WAS ANN HEFLIN. THEY LIVED AT RYMER, A SMALL TOWN ABOUT 15 MILES F...

per page