Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "hank" - 5,598 Messages

per page

Re: surviving members USS Langley, WWII, Battle of the Coral Sea Posted on: 17 Oct 2010, by  QTPieMeg1623

Topics > Military > United States > Purple Heart

...husband, John for many many years. Her father, and my grandmother's father was the commander in chief, Hank Mummey. It was called the Covered Wagon Association. If you would like, go ahead and email me an...

Re: Marcellus C. Sharp in Franklin 1880's 1890's Posted on: 19 Oct 2010, by  Hank Rogers

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Franklin

...Sharp ancestors thereafter are there. http://sharpgenealogy.tripod.com Thank you so much again. Hank Rogers

Re: Question about Early Germans in U.S. NOT from the South Posted on: 19 Sep 2010, by  k_purchase

Localities > North America > United States > States > Virginia > Germanna Colonies

>>1717 (Second Colony) and became indentured servants of Alexander Spotswood. The First Colony was mostly from Siegen Reformed and the Second Colony from Baden-Württemberg and mostly Luthe...

Re: leonard or lennie wyse Posted on: 30 Sep 2010, by  suefarmer142

Surnames > Wyse

...Varna who died when he was two, the Leonard and his twin sister Lennie followed by Floyd, Mildred, Henry(Hank), Famye(Tommie), and Clementine. My cousin, Sharon Hayes, says there were two more children ...

Boring)Marie Elsie Boring KENNELLEY, born in Blair County, Pa. daughter of, Bruce and Loretta Ake , Blattenberger. Posted on: 29 Oct 2010, by  Irishlovey_1

Surnames > Boring

...musician, vocalist, and entertainer of country music and performed with numerous entertainers including Hank Williams, Sr. and Roy Acuff. Marie Elsie Boring KENNELLEY, Marie Elsie Boring Loving Mother, G...

jenkins Harry Posted on: 28 Oct 2010, by  jasminepa

Surnames > Jenkins

looking for the family of Harry (Hank) jenkins

Re: Schoharie surnames - too many to post individually Posted on: 08 Sep 2010, by  RichardHayes3...

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Schoharie

Hi There is 6 pages of Dietz information in Hank Jones' More Palatine Families, p. 66-72. Richard

Re: Obit lookup, Edith Gertrude Webb Cook Johnson Posted on: 31 Aug 2010, by  LavaniaCook

Localities > North America > United States > States > Tennessee > Counties > Blount

...years in Arizona and Texas. She is survived by daughters, Gail (Howard) Hyslop, Verona, and Fran (Bob Hank) Kodat, Dwight; sons, Donald (Connie) Cook, Cedar Creek, Texas, and James (Linda) Cook, Tucson, ...

Re: Nowotny's Posted on: 17 Aug 2010, by  charlesnowotn...

Surnames > Nowotny

Mary A Nowotny nee Meek was Josephine Frances Carroll nee Nowotny's mother. Her father was William J. Nowotny. I know of Frances and her mother Mary A.Nowotny (nee) Meek, the wife of my Great, Great...

Re: Waters Family... Posted on: 23 Dec 2000, by  HBurnham

Surnames > Waters

Eleanor, my e-mail is h.burnham@att.net and my mailing address is P.O. Box 209, Hull, GA 30646. I appreciate any help. Sincerely, Hank Burnham

per page