Search the Boards

Search Results for "hank" - 5,499 Messages

per page

Lula Mae McCain of Atkins, Arkansas Posted on: 31 Aug 2003, by tigerlily =';'=

Surnames > McCain

...and 45 great-grandchildren. Funeral services were Tuesday at the Lemley Funeral Chapel with the Rev. Hank Duvall officiating. Burial was in Bells Chapel Cemetery. Pallbearers were Johnny Ethridge, Bill...

name Posted on: 03 Dec 2000, by wright

Surnames > Kornbau

My father's name is Henry (Hank) Kornbau. He left my mother when I was a baby. I met him at the age of 21. He wasn't to interested. But I was curios as to the background.

name Posted on: 03 Dec 2000, by ron

Surnames > Kornbau

My father's name is Henry (Hank) Kornbau. He left my mother when I was a baby. I met him at the age of 21. He wasn't to interested. But I was curios as to the background. ( sorry, I noticed my computer p...

Hank Phillips of South Dakota Posted on: 28 Nov 2004, by  fishinfoolc

Surnames > Phillips

I am searching for any information on Hank Phillips, no middle name, apparently Hank christened name. He married Edna Belle Gilbert, we think in South Dakota. I do not know where Hank originated, but he and Edn...

Re: PILKINGTON/Ion Posted on: 16 Feb 2006, by  jhutso

Surnames > Pilkington

...Basim John Abram Ion - 6/16/1854 - married Sarah McCullough Mable Blanche Ion - 9/18/1874 - married Hank Young I am descended from a different son of John and Mark Pilkington Ion. I would be happy to s...

Veronica Surmann Posted on: 03 Sep 2000, by Maisie Egger

Surnames > Surmann

...or New York area. We would be very interested if you have found out any more information as Henry (Hank, now also dead)Altergott had little to tell us after Ruth died. He did send us a rather unclear pho...

Veronica Surmann Posted on: 03 Sep 2000, by Maisie Egger

Surnames > Surmann

...manifest. Nothing. We would be very interested if you have found out any more information as Henry (Hank, now also ...

Ella Dalton Posted on: 22 Nov 1999, by  donna_welsch

Surnames > Dalton

...daughter of John Adams and Martha Jane Miller who was born 1846 and died 1929. She is the sister of J.Hank Adams, Myrtle Alice Adams Welsch,Laura Adams, and Bert Adams. they pretty much grew up in the Kan...

daltons of sw Missouri Posted on: 22 Dec 1999, by  donna_welsch

Surnames > Dalton

...Martha Jane Miller Adams. She was born abt. 1876- 1880. She had 4 siblings named Myrtle Alice, Bert,J.Hank, and Laura. Any info would be appreciated, email me at irish-4@swbell.net

Re: Dziubczynski Posted on: 14 Nov 2006, by  AlaskaSeawolf

Surnames > Dziubczynski

...always very active in veteran's organizations after the war. I think that all of his brothers (Ava, Hank, and Gigi) served in the Army too, although I don't have any details on their records. I would imag...

per page