Search the Boards

Search Results for "HARTWICK" - 2,074 Messages

per page

Re: Elizabeth Green In Wentworth, Ontario, Canada Posted on: 21 Oct 2004, by Claudia Day

Surnames > Green

...time of her birth. Levi Green was a United Empire Loyalist from Amwell Township, Hunterdon, New Jersey/Hartwick, Sussex, New Jersey. This Betsey Green married Jeremiah Soule, son of Howland and Mary (Hagaman)...

Georgene Smith Marmon, 1917-1997 Posted on: 29 Nov 2005, by  knittedmaps57

Surnames > Marmon

...1940. She had graduated from A.L. Kellogg Central School in 1934 and received her bachelor's of art from Hartwick College and a master's of science in education from the State University College at Cortland. ...

OBIT: William Frederick Ormiston (1882 - 1967, Iowa) Posted on: 16 Sep 2006, by  Rick Schoen

Surnames > Ormiston

...Ormiston, son of the late Samuel Stuart and Mary Catherine (Torrance) Ormiston was born February 22, 1882 at Hartwick and died at his home in Brooklyn March 7, 1967. He was a graduate of Brooklyn High School...

Re: Peel/Vandermeiden Posted on: 10 Jun 2002, by  rpeel1

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Ottawa

Did you ever get a response to your query? I have a Ray Elmer Peel b. Sep 1899 Hartwick Township, Osceola County, Michigan Married to Johanna (Josephene) Vandermeiden b. 31 Oct 1899. Ray Elmer Peel wa...

Hunt/Illinois/New Jersey Posted on: 10 Sep 2002, by SusieK

Surnames > Hunt

...erected a frame building that was destroyed by fire March 1, 1878. In 1857, Mr. Hunt married Miss Harriet Hartwick...

KNAPP FAMILY Posted on: 12 May 1999, by JUDY FREELS

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Rockland

MY MATERNAL GREAT-GRANDMOTHER WAS MARIA L. KNAPP. SHE MARRIED ABRAM HARTWICK ( b.3 MAR 1836 - d.3 DEC 1902).

HARTWICK / HOWLETT Posted on: 23 Dec 1998, by Jennifer Rowell

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Rockland

...was absolutely amazed with the response that I received. Has there been a genealogical survey of the HARTWICK and HOWLETT families that I can read? I was very excited to learn that my branch of the Hartwick family go...

Hartwick Family Posted on: 12 May 1999, by Judy Freels

MY MATERNAL GRANDMOTHER'S NAME IS MARY LAVENA HARTWICK b.11 MAR 1892 IN HAVERSTRAW, ROCKLAND, NEW YORK d. 24 JUNE 1960. HER PARENTS WERE WILLIAM H. HARTWICK (b JAN 1858, CLARKSTOWN, NY - d. after 1910) AND ELIZABETH ...

Parents of Marie HARTWICK Posted on: 08 Feb 1999, by Teresa Wright

I am searching for info on my g grandmother Marie Hartwick. She was born March 11, 1892 in Haverstraw, NY. I have a birth certificate which shows her parents as William Hartwick & Lizzie Jones, but I'm not sure i...

HARTWICK, JONES Posted on: 09 Feb 1999, by Mike Secora

Maria Hartwick d/o William Hartwick b. Jan 1858 - ? and Elizabeth Jones (Oct 1850 - 8 Jan 1908). She was born 11 Mar 1892 in Haverstraw, NY, according to her birth certificate, and lived in Haverstraw with her father...

Re: Samuel Johnson Posted on: 06 Apr 2001, by Mike

Sounds like a good possibility. Hiram and Eliza were living in Bergan Co. NJ in the 1850 census. Where was Elizabeth listed as living in Samuel's Will?

Re: Samuel Johnson Posted on: 06 Apr 2001, by Mike

In the 1850 census, Eliza is listed as 36 years old. Her oldest child is Samuel and he is 13 years old which would put his birth around 1836 or 1837. Other children listed were Matilda (9), Walter (6)...

re: Hyatt Posted on: 21 Nov 2000, by Mike Secora

Mary, In the 1892 census in Orangetown ED 7 page 12: Edmund Hyatt age 58 born US occupation Merchant Annie Hyatt age 48 born US Annie L Hyatt age 21 born US

re: Gardner B. Nevius Posted on: 03 Oct 2000, by  mike_secora

You may also want to try a Gardner B Nevins died Feb 26, 1919 age 50 years, 3 months, 5 days. Buried in Oak Hill cemetery, Nyack, NY. The Nevins could have been a bad transcription of Nevius.

re: Gardner B. Nevius Posted on: 04 Oct 2000, by  mike_secora

Margaret (Conklin) Nevins b. 4 Apr 1865 in Clarkstown, NY. She died on 10 Feb 1936 in W. Haverstraw. Buried in St Peters Cemetery.

re: Gardner B. Nevius Posted on: 05 Oct 2000, by  mike_secora

Theresa, do you have a birth year for Clarence (Felter?)

re: Gardner B. Nevius Posted on: 13 Nov 2000, by Mike Secora

Theresa, sorry, nothing on Clarence b. 1882 at this point, I'll keep my eyes open

Re: STAGG Posted on: 13 Jun 2001, by Mike Secora

Which Stagg family were you looking for?

Searching Hartwick Posted on: 02 Sep 2002, by Judith Freels

My grandmother, Marie Hartwick, born 3/11/1892 in Haverstraw, was noted on the 1910 Census to be a servant for the Hummel family. She was 19 years old. In 1911, she had a son, Raymond Edward in DePew, NY; i...

Re: Selinas/Salinas/Salinus Conklin and others Posted on: 16 Apr 2005, by  MikeSecora

...George A Knapp, son of Peter and Ann Amelia. Does anyone have any addtional information on Emeline Hartwick? I know that she was enumerated with George Hartwick in the 1850 census.

James T. Rummel, Twin Rocks, Dies Posted on: 06 Dec 2000, by  MarthaHumenik...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Cambria

...Belsano; Twila, wife of George Davis, Colver; Irene, wife of Homer Hoffman, Nanty Glo, and Mrs. Ruth Hartwick, Buffalo, N. Y. Also surviving are 54 grandchildren, 72 great-grandchildren and six great-great-g...

Amanda Crosby Posted on: 23 Aug 2002, by  dabulewicz

Surnames > Crosby

...death certificate for Amanda Crosby Mathewson . Amanda was born in 1808 to James and Sabra Crosby in Hartwick , NY Amanda married Morgan L Mathewson who was born in Munnsville Madison County , NY in 1806. The...

Phebe Hinckley 1794 New York Posted on: 04 Dec 2003, by  ensignesmay

Surnames > Hinckley

...for information re Phebe Hinckley b 5 May 1794 location unknown. She married Milo Bradley b 9 Oct 1793 Hartwick, Otsego Co, NY. Phebe died Barnerville, Schoharie Co, NY ca 1825. She had 4 children: Josephine ...

Re: Phebe Hinckley 1794 New York Posted on: 20 Mar 2005, by  PhilipDavis68

Surnames > Hinckley

...of Schoharie Co. NY says Milo came to Schoharie Co ca 1814 but he was listed in the 1820 census for Hartwick, Otsego Co. near his father Azariah Bradley. My ancestor, Fidelia Bradley was b 1821 in Barnerville...

Re: Searching Hartwick Posted on: 07 Oct 2002, by  @@MeredithKP@...

...are also a lot of Hartwicks buried in the Oakhill cemetary. I went to school with a boy that was named Hartwick and they moved away in about 1958 whe I was about 13 years old. e-mail me again if you want any ...

Re: SPAULDING Family History, Bethel, VT, 1800's Posted on: 09 Oct 2005, by  snowdog000

Surnames > Spaulding

Hi Marilyn, I have a great-grandfather Clarence Spaulding who I believe is from Hartwick, VT (?). He married a Margaret Murray. My grand-father's name was Irving Spaulding from Nashua, NH. I hope this helps.

Linda Cline Posted on: 23 Jan 2000, by  lladylinda

Surnames > Crane

My grgr grandfather was Jacob Hartwick. He immigrated around 1860 from Baden, Baden, Germany. He settled in southern IL. He married Margaret Meyer and they had two children that I know of and possibly more,...

Richard Crane Posted on: 04 Oct 1999, by Kay Edwards

Surnames > Crane

...figure out the order of relation but also in this family are the Appletons, Schultz, Courchesne, and Hartwick..so far thats all I know..My dad is Frank E. Appleton the third. I am desperatly trying to trace m...

Garrabrant NJ NY Posted on: 30 Mar 2000, by Sherry Reichert

Surnames > Garrabrant

...grandmother was Marion Isabella Garrabrant b. 1899 Nyack, Rockland Co., NY. Her parents were Bertha Hartwick and Frank Garrabrant. Bertha had a son named Abraham Heady.

Margaret BIGGS, Tennessee Posted on: 10 Aug 2005, by  denise08_2000

Surnames > Biggs

...Acre, Akre and later moved to Arkansas. They had my g g grandmother Josephine Acre who married George W. Hartwick. Any information is appreciated.

Owen L. Clute, 1919-1998 [obit] Posted on: 12 Jan 2006, by  knittedmaps57

Surnames > Clute

...a radio technician (sergeant) in the United States Army. After receiving his discharge, he attended Hartwick College under the G.I. Bill and was valedictorian of his college class. He worked for many years in...

Gwendol M. "Whit" Whitney, 1918-1998 Posted on: 02 Dec 2005, by  knittedmaps57

Surnames > Whitney

...Whitney died Jan. 15, 1994. Mr. Whitney was a 1935 graduate of Oneonta High School and a 1939 graduate of Hartwick College. He worked in the State Health Laboratory in Albany for one year before entering the ...

WHITNEY, Elvin Posted on: 11 Apr 2003, by  warrenpotter

Surnames > Whitney

Looking for information on Elvin Whitney d 1940, md: Grace POTTER of Hartwick, NY

Paul C. Curtis, 1910-1999 [obit] Posted on: 26 Feb 2006, by  knittedmaps57

Surnames > Curtis

...a World War II veteran by serving his country from 1942-1945. He obtained his bachelor's degree from Hartwick College and his master's degree from the State University at Albany in business education. Paul ma...

Re: Charles Oscar Burton Clark County, AR Posted on: 06 Jan 2002, by  DebUlrich

Surnames > Burton

I'm also looking for info on a Peter A. Burton, father of my grandmother Mary Burton Sethman Hartwick. She was born 1898 around Jonesboro so her father close to the same time as Charles? Thanks for any help...

Edgar Dayton Posted on: 11 Sep 2000, by Sarah Mousseau

Surnames > Dayton

I am looking for any information on the parents of Edgar Dayton, from the Hartwick area of New York. I have been reading many of the posted messages and haven't seen his name mentioned. His wife was Elida ...

Blanche Crossman, 1914-1998 [obit] Posted on: 10 Feb 2006, by  knittedmaps57

Surnames > Crossman

...Exeter, died Thursday, Dec. 31, 1998, at Folts Nursing Home in Herkimer. She was born Jan. 13, 1914, in Hartwick, the daughter of Louis and Nellie (Tuller) Dickenson. She married George W. Crossman on June 14...

Eleanor R. Skinner, 1912-1998 Posted on: 15 Dec 2005, by  knittedmaps57

Surnames > Skinner

THE DAILY STAR (Oneonta, NY) Monday, August 24, 1998 Eleanor R. Skinner WORCESTER — Eleanor R. Skinner, 86, of Worcester died Sunday, Aug. 23, 1998, at The Meadows in Cooperstown. She was born May 29...

Hannah Woodhull?? NJ Posted on: 30 Dec 2004, by Mike Thomas

Surnames > Woodhull

Would anyone know if a Hannah Woodhull married John Hartwick in or near Princeton, NJ? John moved from Montgomery, Somerset County to Princeton between 1830-1840 and died before 1850. Hannah Hartwick's olde...

HELGA MOE ?? Posted on: 17 Sep 2000, by HELEN BACKER

Surnames > Moe

G'mothers sister was married to a man first name I think Martin, also Her fathers name was Hartwick Moe a postman or postmaster in the Fjords, they also had a home in Oslo.Her mother left her and went back ho...

DUNWIDDIE, Claude Posted on: 18 Nov 2002, by  Genysearcher2

Surnames > Dinwiddie

...tnshp (Green) WI d 4 Nov 1955 Delavan(Walworth) WI married Hattie May BRUNKOW d/o William F & Julia (HARTWICK) BRUNKOW; d 1 June 1958 Janesville (Rock), WI married 21 Nov 1913 Freeport(Stephenson)IL. Wou...

IRA STROTHER Posted on: 22 Apr 2000, by  @@JUSTBIC78@c...

Surnames > Strother

...THINK HE HAS 2 DTRS. ANYTHING WILL HELP GET OUR TREE CORRECT. HE IS MY TRIPLE GREAT UNCLE. THANKS, VICKI HARTWICK

Alithea Way & Isaac Bissell Posted on: 23 Jun 2004, by  BasketLady420

Surnames > Way

BISSELL, Isaac, Jr., of Isaac, Jr.; d. June 19, 1823, Hartwick, N.Y.; m. Alithea Way, Dec. 13, 1770. John, b. Nov. 15, 1771 Luther, b. June 17, 1773; m. Hannah Potter Shepard Orange, b. Feb. 12, 1775; ...

Georhe Way Phoneix AZ Posted on: 14 Apr 2001, by Lynda

Surnames > Way

...Ludlum Way1908-1953 who married Edna Luella Osborn who begot William Walter Way who married Jane Anne Hartwick My lime contines after Francis married Elizabeth Gorsline they had Daniel/James/Francis/Hannah/Je...

Re: Hartwick Berg of Wisconsin Posted on: 28 Oct 2003, by  Jdlucky1

Surnames > Berg

Hartwick Berg from Trondheim, Norway to Superior, WI was my grand uncle. He was born in 1885 however, but did pass on in 1974. If you think this may be the same Hartwick Berg, let me know. Julie

Hartwick Berg of Wisconsin Posted on: 26 Feb 2001, by  GTC001

Surnames > Berg

Hartwick Berg b. 5 May 1875 d. Sept 1974 Looking for this person. Thanks, Grady T. Carter

Columbus Eugene Murray, 1915/16-1998 [obit] Posted on: 31 Jan 2006, by  knittedmaps57

Surnames > Murray

THE DAILY STAR (Oneonta, NY) Saturday, November 21, 1998 Columbus E. Murray HARTWICK — Columbus Eugene Murray, 83, of Hartwick, and formerly of Burgaw, N.C., died early Friday morning, Nov. 20, 1998, at his daughter...

Nash family in Columbus Posted on: 04 Nov 2000, by EDW

Surnames > Nash

Hi Janice, I saw both Abner and Ezekiel's home this past summer on my way to Neshoba County for the fair (Ezekiel's is diagonally across the road). I'm a descendent of Ezekiel thru his third son, Ir...

Ezekiel-John-William-William-William Nash Posted on: 13 Jan 2001, by len

Surnames > Nash

...copies of letters written by one of his daughters. I understand John's parents were William and Betty Hartwick (sp?) Nash, and his grandfather and g.grandfather were also named William. the first William Nash...

Abner, Ruben, Ezekiel Nash of S.C. / Miss. 1800 Posted on: 09 Oct 2000, by LRN

Surnames > Nash

...Abbeville, S.C., also related families of John and Polly's children, grandchildren of William and Betty (Hartwick)Nash. Many moved to Ala and Mississippi by 1820s. Members of this family have left some writ...

per page
  • Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions