Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "hans" - 50,878 Messages

per page

Re: Leonard Pigman (Pigmon) and John Amburgey, Jr.(Burgey) Posted on: 29 Jun 2011, by  robertsexton7...

Surnames > Amburgey

...in 1758. His father, John Amburgey, was born about 1727 in Spotsylvania County, VA. John's father, Hans Conrad Amberger, was born 1683 in Bonnigheim, Wurttemberg, Germany. In 1717, Conrad and other immi...

Re: Need help reading and translating these Posted on: 16 Sep 2011, by  BriLauridsen

Localities > Scandinavian and Baltic States > Denmark > General

...Lücicks von Rohrkarr Sohn; wurde mit dem Mäd- gen[?] Botilla Thomsens des weiland Käthners Hans Thomsen und Anke Kaspers aus Rohrkarr Tochter, hierselbst öffentlich copuliert. The bac...

Angela Berger Posted on: 02 Oct 2011, by  kelleythompso...

Surnames > Berger

I am looking for all the children of Angela Berger and Hans Henrich Budenbender. They were married June 26, 1661 in Netphen, Germany. Thanks, Kelley

Wilfried (Wil) Paul Hans Schneider (1945 - 2011) Posted on: 19 Oct 2011, by  ShawanoGenWeb...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Shawano

Wilfried Schneider Wilfried (Wil) Paul Hans Schneider, of Neenah, passed away unexpectedly at home on Tuesday, January 18,2011. Wil was born on November 29, 1945, in Hannover, Germany, to the late Chris...

Noetzelmann Info? Posted on: 18 Jan 2001, by Carrie Gay

Surnames > Noetzelmann

...granddaughter of Rudolf and Anna Noetzelmann. They had 8 children. Bert, Betty, Esther, Henry, Emil, Hans, Fred and Otto. My grandfather was Fred Noetzelmann. Finding info has been hard. Some people took ...

Re: Mousers--coming to US Posted on: 02 Jan 2012, by  Mjmouser

Surnames > Mouser

"Fried" was the brother of Johannes; they were sons of Hans Michael, who brought his family here in 1751. Yes, someone gave me the info about the Tyrone Proclamation--cool! Johannes and his he...

Hans Muehlbauer Posted on: 21 Jan 2001, by Josee Durivage

Surnames > Muehlbauer

Looking for any information about Hans Muehlbauer who arrived in New York in May 1927 and would have about 22 years old. Thank you !

Re: HARGENS Posted on: 13 Mar 2012, by  machofe

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Crawford

...help you on this. My relatives are the Reis's. William Reis married Christina Hargens, daughter of Hans Hargens and Anna Goettsch. I have the names of other children of Hans and Anna but that's it. Both C...

Marriage of Hans Larsson and Ellika Månsdotter in Lyrestad (R) 2 January 1774 Posted on: 27 Apr 2012, by  JOBaouab

Localities > Scandinavian and Baltic States > Sweden > General

Hi, I cannot read the location of the groom, Hans Larsson, at the time of his marriage to Ellika Månsdotter 2 January 1774 in Lyrestad (R). I can read everything else in the record. The entry is fo...

HOLTE from HEDMARK Posted on: 27 Aug 2011, by  Lee_Robert40

Surnames > Holte

...Status Born Place Ole Johnsen Husf 1821 Aasnaes Silla Arnesdatter hans Kone 1820 Vaaler John Olsen deres Son 1850 Aasnaes Ole ...

Searching Family line of Winkler & Radl Posted on: 13 Dec 2011, by  wstevenj1

Localities > Central Europe > Austria > General

Hello, My father, John (Hans) Winkler, came from Styria, Austria in 1928, at 6 years old. His father and mother came over in 1923 with their oldest son Richard. His father was Richard Winkler, his mothe...

Re: The rest of the family Posted on: 04 Mar 2012, by  priswhite1

Localities > Scandinavian and Baltic States > Norway > Counties > Ostfold

...US and was born Feb. 23, 1858 at a farm in Norderhov Herrod, Buskerud Fylke in Norway. Her father was Hans Thorsen Sandsaeter and her mother was Inger Johnannesdtr Gjermundboe. The family immigrated in 18...

Re: Toftlund Denmark Posted on: 05 Mar 2012, by  harrysutton65

Trying to find info on Maren Viebol married to Hans Stagaard of Toftlund,Denmark?? Any info helpful.

Re: 18th century Pennsylvania Schmidts Posted on: 18 Mar 2012, by  edward Berry

Surnames > Schmidt

I am looking for info on a Hans Georg Schmidt that came to New York in 1709 with the Huguenots, and his daughter Maria Barbara ended up in Pennsylvania. I am related to a lot of Berks county families su...

Re: Bitner Family Posted on: 21 Apr 2012, by  femme2658

Surnames > Bitner

...grandparents are Mathias and Margaret (West) Bitner. And far as I can tell the ggggg grandparent is Hans Michael Buttner who came over from Germany. His wife is unknown. I would like to meet up sometime w...

Re: Capt. Christian Meyer/Meyers (1750-1789) Posted on: 22 May 2012, by  Karen Kolbins...

Surnames > Meyers

...Revolutionary War it's possible your Christian was the brother of his this Christian's grandfather, Hans Meyer. Hans had come to this country from either Germany or Switzerland in 1708 and had one son at the ...

Re: Ole and Emma Peterson of Dunn County Posted on: 05 Jun 2012, by  RPokorny

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Unknown

Gloria, I think I found Emma and her family in the 1865 & 1875 census in Norway, and possibly Ole in the 1875 Norway census. Also the baptism record of Emma in Norway. In my previous posting, I ...

Looking For: Posted on: 23 Oct 1998, by  Brat56

Localities > Scandinavian and Baltic States > Norway > Counties > Hordaland

...Gerdt Hansen Vik from the farm of Gjerde. Wife: Inger Nilsdatter. Childern: Rolf, Fanny, Inger(d:1945), Hans, Gert. Rolf came to Cicero, IL.Wife Emmily Somer d:1935 Had 2 childern Ralph & Marilyn has ...

Re: Anna Maria "Mary" Sentz - died Sep 3, 1710 - MD & PA Posted on: 06 Aug 2011, by  hindskw

Surnames > Sentz

...married Michael Born. On the LDS site is a database of French vital records, including a marriage of Hans Adam Zentz and Anna Maria in Asswiller, Alsace on 1728-02-05. The LDS transcription omits Anna...

Re: Found in 1900 U.S. Federal Census Posted on: 11 Aug 2011, by  jerry anderso...

Localities > Scandinavian and Baltic States > Sweden > General

So Haus is Hans? Carl is Charles? Can you find a birth cert. for Carl to see which is his birth name? I new Carl had a brother. This is getting fun finding this info! Thank you for your help!! Anymore in...

Re: MADS NISSEN Posted on: 13 Aug 2011, by  Katherine Men...

Surnames > Nissen

...Arkives online. I'm descended child 4, through her daughter Maria Elizabeth Nissen, who married Hans Olsen/Olufsen Nissen. I look forward to sharing more information if you like. Katherine

Re: Knecht from Switzerland Posted on: 23 Sep 2011, by  1_glenville

Surnames > Knecht

...druing WWI. One fromt the Spanish Influenza, the other from the war. She had half brothers, Werner and Hans?. Her mother died when she was young, and her father had an important position with the railr...

Re: Scharffs of Guam Posted on: 03 Oct 2011, by  CMarchington

Surnames > Scharff

Hans Scharff I did actually get to meet in Hawaii a few years back before he passed away. His brothers and sisters are first cousins with my husband Andrew. You can email me at Madhouse002@aol.com. There ...

Re: Parish Name Help Posted on: 27 Oct 2011, by  ellenhell

Localities > Scandinavian and Baltic States > Sweden > Counties > Halland

...who emigrated with his mother the widow Elin Hansdotter b 05701/1815, sieblings Beata b 05/12/1848, Hans b 09/23/1850, Anders johan b 02/14/1858. They left Drängsered 05/01/1868 (Househouldrecord A1:...

Re: Looking for passenger list Posted on: 05 Nov 2011, by  ERhodes1135

Topics > Immigration and Emigration > Ship records

I find a Hans Petersen, 20, male, farmer, from Denmark arriving in NYC aboard the Lessing on 27 May 1884. If you cannot find this and would like a copy, give me your e-mail address and I will forward it ...

NO E-MAIL-LOOKING FOR GEORGE CHRISTENSEN Posted on: 11 Oct 1998, by Zoe Erickson

Surnames > Christensen

...Stubbe, a Prussian. They had 2 children, Henry, born 1864, and Lulu. She married her third husband, Hans Frederick Briand de Crevecoeur 20 December 1868 and they ran a boarding house in San Francisco. The...

Re: Hans Jacob Fackler Posted on: 17 Jan 2012, by  nfockler05

Surnames > Fackler

Jim, I descend from Hans Jacob Fackler and his wife Mary Magadlena. I have information on their son John Adam Fackler/Fockler, but none on their daughter Barbara (expect that she married Gottlieb Ziegel. ...

Re: Hans Gabriel Schweinhard Posted on: 22 Jan 2012, by  swinehart51

Surnames > Swinehart

...I have a lot of info on the Schweinhard family from Germany. i have not been able to go past Conrad. Hans had a total of 9 children. 2 from Eva and 7 from Elizabeth. My email if you want to write to me ...

Re: Hamilton Family Ballymacateer Townland, Magheralin DED, Dollingstown, Co. Down Posted on: 02 Feb 2012, by  rconard190

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Ireland > Down > General

...they list no location. i.e. Mary dau to John Hambleton Jan 15, 1746, John Oct 20, 1749 Elizabeth to Hans Hambleton June 1, 1755 Ruth to Wm Hamilton April 1, 1774, etc.

Re: Christ Anders Mattson, b. abt 1859 Posted on: 01 Mar 2012, by  rbknorra

Localities > Scandinavian and Baltic States > Sweden > Counties > Skåne

...Mattiasson, born 1809-08-19 in Everlöv Elna Christensdotter, born 1821-07-08 in Björka Siblings: Hans 1843-10-07 in Blentarp Nils 1846-07-24 in Klamby Karna 1851-03-13 in Björka Anna 1854-0...

Re: OESTERREICH, Carl August Posted on: 05 Apr 2012, by  bijection1

Localities > Central Europe > Historical Regions > Prussia

...great-great grandson of Carl August Oesterreich (b. ca.1823 Chemnitz Germany). My great grandfather was Hans Phillip Oesterreich (b. 1872, m. Katherine Weimer)and my grandfather was Clarence Elmo Oesterr...

Re: Hill, Brown, Geddings, Kolb Family Reunion Posted on: 02 May 2012, by  beverlycepste...

Localities > North America > United States > States > South Carolina > Counties > Clarendon

Do you have any info on the Kolb line? I have lineage back to Hans Casper Kolb/Kulp of the Chester Dist. that I am researching.

OLSON, HANNSON, ANDERSON Posted on: 23 May 2012, by  wapo46

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > DeKalb

...1857 in Hansingland, Sweden. She immigrated in 1882 with three small children: Celia, Margaret, and Hans. She married Oliver Olson there in 1883. He was b. 1852, Weland Gunnarskog, Sweden and had been liv...

Re: Hans Fykerud Posted on: 05 Jul 2011, by  chasmat2010

Localities > Scandinavian and Baltic States > Norway > Unknown

...Fykerud. I have his parents, but am looking to go back further into his tree. Given the fame of Lars and Hans, I'm guessing or hoping there has been some research done.

Re: kerrs/Carrs of eary Colleton/Charleston SC (1735-1790) Posted on: 08 Jul 2011, by  hanscarr

Surnames > Carr

MY name is Hans Carr , im from Jackson Ms. My family name used to be spelled Kerr , it was changed in the 1800's because of mispronunciation. Issac Kerr came to the US in the early 1800's from Bovaria Ger...

Re: Need to contact Hans Hauss Posted on: 08 Aug 2011, by  earthbufer11

Surnames > Hauss

I am George Robert Hauss son.. I can be reached at earthbufer1@YAHOO COM. OR at facebook At Hans Hauss.

Anna Rasmine Jorgensen: born 1881 copen., Denmark Posted on: 08 Sep 2011, by  miriam burnet...

Localities > Scandinavian and Baltic States > Denmark > Counties > Kobenhavn [Copenhagen]

I need to find info on Anna. Her father was Hans lauhmann and her mother was Amalie Rasmussen. Her mother died when Anna was young and her father remarried a lady by the name of Wilhelmine Nielsen. They l...

Re: Hans & Anna Hanson, Henry Hanson Posted on: 22 Sep 2011, by  brandialou

Localities > North America > United States > States > Minnesota > Counties > Fillmore

I have Hans born Nov 1847, he was in MN by 1872 (Henry was born in MN in 1872) and they were in WI by 1877. Hans died after 1880. He is buried in Prairie Farm Cemetary in Barron Co. His wife was Anna Moen. b:...

Re: Haaland Geneology Book Posted on: 02 Oct 2011, by  Allpeds

Surnames > Haaland

...this family history. I would happily pay for a photo-copy of this book. My husband is the grandson of Hans Mandius Peder Orpetvedt. I don't remember what number he is. Thank you, Beth Pedersen cbet...

Re: Maas - Boege Posted on: 04 Oct 2011, by  lcdodds

Surnames > Maas

...in Pleasant Valley cemetery. Catharina was born Nov 24 1832 in Germany. Her daughter Anna married Hans P Andresen and they are buried in Oakdale Davenport and are my great grandparents. You knew her hu...

Inabnit family Posted on: 16 Jan 2001, by  ABNET

Surnames > Inabnit

Hello Shanna, Your query was posted on our Inabnit e-mail list from your posting on the Inabnit Gen-Connect Query list. I am hopeful that we may be able to help each other. I have been working on the...

Re: George Stump married to Rhoda Sciensentafee Posted on: 11 Nov 2011, by  LindaStump75

Surnames > Stump

...back to the search recently and found Roger Stump's tree. I thought our George was a descendent of Hans Michael (according to research)...I was wrong. I found the Family Bible a few years ago, checked i...

Re: haldor jakobson fitjar norway lived in okotoks alberta Posted on: 01 Dec 2011, by  johnemannen

Localities > Scandinavian and Baltic States > Norway > Counties > Rogaland

...my father,s uncle and it had been nice to get in contact with their children he had three brother,s hans(moved back home to fitjar and died there)gustav johan(killed when the destroyer he was onboard was ...

Jens Peter Madsen Posted on: 28 Dec 2011, by  DavidStearns6...

Surnames > Madsen

...Madsen was born 12 Oct 1878 in Denmark and died 18 Jul 1972 in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. His parents were Hans and Martha. He had a daughter Evelyn Beatrice per his WWI Draft Registration. His second marriag...

Peter Risher / Risher (bef 1700- c1740) Germany to MD and PA Posted on: 18 Jan 2012, by  CarolynKShear...

Surnames > Risher

...Hatten Lutheran Church 1722-1729. He immigrated 1732 on the “Pennsylvania Merchant” with Catharina, Hans, Eva and Catharine Coonce. George Kuntz was from Hatten, (Postal Code 67690) in the Northern Alsace...

Re: Gabelman family in Germany Posted on: 23 Apr 2012, by  bgk5861

Surnames > Gabelman

Michael, Here is what I collected on the Descendants of David Gabelman, following Johannes Gabelmann (27 Mar 1813), my great-great grandfather.-->Johann Gabelmann (18 Aug 1847)-->Charles Grover...

Looking for my grandmother's roots. Posted on: 22 Jan 1999, by Karen Martin

Localities > Central Europe > Germany > Schleswig-Holstein > General

...Schleswig Holstein. She had two sister's Katie, and Christina Timm, and two brother's Dick or Richard, and Hans or John Timm. They immigrated to Canada around 1903 with their father Hans or John Timm.

General connect Querie Posted on: 02 Feb 1999, by Ernest Bielfeldt

Localities > Central Europe > Germany > Schleswig-Holstein > General

Any information will be appreciated

Bergit Myrhaugen Kittleson - Numedal, Norway Posted on: 13 Jun 2011, by  rhgunder

Localities > Scandinavian and Baltic States > Norway > General

...Norway 29 July 1849, Died Sacred Heart, Minnesota 28 Sep 1930). She was married to my Great Grandfather Hans Gunderson Svenballrud in 1873 and lived in the Wang Township, Renville; Granite Falls, and Sac...

Re: Desperately Seeking Sidse Posted on: 26 Jun 2011, by  Flemming Aask...

... Occupation: Birth place: Hendrik Wesselhof 53 gift mand handskemager Catharine Sophie 51 gift hans kone husmoder Sidse Marie Wesselhof 43 ugift mandens søster Casper Jørgensen 19 ugif...

per page