Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "hans" - 50,333 Messages

per page

Re: info on william cash Posted on: 15 Oct 2011, by  CatherineShin...

Surnames > Cash

...1653-1708 Married Mary Elizabeth Skinner 1664-1749 Their son Thomas married Nancy Tompson (1697-1782 & 1733-1769) Their son Warren married Susannah Baskett (1760-1850 & 1762-1844) Their son Jere...

Re: Robert, Benjamin and Elijah Napthine Posted on: 15 Oct 2011, by  jenniferdavie...

Localities > Oceania > Australia > Victoria > General

To Tania. Thank you for your infomation on Napthine family.Fills in alot of gaps. 'The boys' didn't too bad in Australia. Robert William was a shepherd in Suffolk, and Benjamin & Elijah were mariners ...

Re: Lewis Cribbs - Madras 1810-20 Posted on: 27 Nov 2011, by  DianeHansen31

Localities > Asia > India > General

...was transported to Australia for his crimes.. The Australian people: an encyclopedia of the nation, its people and their ... By James Jupp

E-Mail Address Change Posted on: 18 Jan 2001, by JRN

Localities > Caribbean > Puerto Rico > General

...personal e-mail address [ cvrsvr@earthlink.net ] is being discontinued after today. From this day forth, please forward any mail address to me at [ pr_genweb@yahoo.com ]. Thank you for your cooperaton. Jo...

Looking for relitives of a John ( Geno ) Kozo Posted on: 18 Jan 2001, by Eleanor Kozo

Localities > Central Europe > Hungary > General

...family of Geno Kozo, son of Lajoa & Maria Kozo. They are from an area called Coronak,Hungary,as far as I know. Maria's maiden name I believe was Vory. Any info. would be great. Thank-you in advance. ...

Re: Livermore Family of Sawston/Babraham Posted on: 20 Dec 2011, by  ladycaz61

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Cambridgeshire > General

...area to try outside the above, but now I have a starting point. If I find anything that does relate my family to Ann or William, I will let you know.

Re: crest vs coat of arms Posted on: 04 Jan 2012, by  dennissulliva...

Surnames > Nichol

...interesting thanks for posting. I only had family lore stating it was 3 doves on a shield. My John Nichol left Scotland and moved to Derry then Belfast Northern Ireland. He named his house Nichol Hill ...

Re: John Puckett Martha Patsy Spence Posted on: 08 Jan 2012, by  rapuckett74

Surnames > Puckett

I am also a desendent of Womack Puckett. My Pucketts' lived in Hart Co. Ky. Would be interested in sharing Information.

Re: diaz/petterez family Posted on: 26 Jan 2012, by  Glomenzo1

Localities > North America > United States > States > California > Counties > Los Angeles

I am the grand daughter of Mary Grace Peters (name changed unofficially from Petterez over the years. I am trying to get in contact with Ruth Diaz. My father is her half brother born to grace and Richard Leanos....

RELF REUNION 15 APR 2012 Posted on: 04 Feb 2012, by  colinrelf

Surnames > Relf

...together for the decendants of GEORGE & HANNAH RELF of Wards River/Gloucester, Australia it's on SUNDAY the 15th April 2012 at the GLOUCESTER SHOWGROUND (you can find it on google maps)let me know if...

Miller family of Seneca Posted on: 08 Mar 2012, by  suzyuki16

Topics > Ethnic / Race > Native American > Nations > Seneca > Seneca Nation

I am looking for information on Harriet Miller, born a Seneca in Tioga, PA in 1877. She married Elmer Robbins, a white man. I am looking for information regarding who her parents were, or anyone who can co...

Data Errors Report Posted on: 23 Mar 2012, by  HJC3HJC3

Topics > Genealogy Software > Family Tree Maker software (Mac)

This report has multiple bugs. The logic used to place items on the report is terribly flawed. One instance is when someone is married twice with the first wife having died. The report shows that a marri...

Mary Harriet Conway - Ireland to Cincinnati Ohio Posted on: 11 Mar 2012, by  MacFancher

Surnames > Conway

...abt 1830 in Ireland was sister to Mariah Conway Taylor, John Conway, Ellen Conway Wier, Elenor, and William G Conway. On Mariah's death certificate it said her parents were William and Margaret. These Conw...

Re: Woehl family in Obersteinbach, Bas-Rhin Posted on: 23 Jul 2011, by  Alison Brauda

Région > Europe > France > Alsace > Général

...woman he married Marguerite Schweiger was born on 01 Feb 1785 I Oberseebach as well. They 7 children starting with oldest born in 1787 and the last to be born in 1804. All in Oberseebach. I obtained this infor...

Re: Thornton connection Posted on: 24 Jul 2011, by  shelbylmk2k

Localities > North America > United States > States > Mississippi > Counties > Attala

...name was Frances Thornton Shelby. She married Frank Shelby. She was born in Attala county Mississippi. Her siblings were Laura, Jack, and Tank... I think.

Re: Barnard/Morrill connections Posted on: 24 Jul 2011, by  barma819

Localities > North America > United States > States > Vermont > Counties > Addison

In the 1850 census their is an Antonin and Lucy ? Lapree who has Samuel Shepard 23 Eliza Shepard 16 Joseph Jurkey 24 and Sophia Jurkey 19. Listed with his family i think Eliza and Sophia were his daug...

Re: Goyco Posted on: 26 Jul 2011, by  goycor

Surnames > Goyco

my new email address goycor@yahoo.com

Re: James Doss from Pittsylvania County, VA Posted on: 27 Jul 2011, by  SamD_L

Surnames > Doss

Hello, Do you know of a Thomas DOSS who married to an Elizabeth WRIGHT? Thomas DOSS (1721-1782) had a son named Littleberry DOSS who married to a Martha TAYLOR. Thanks, Sam D. Lawson

Re: Antonio and Maria Garcia Posted on: 30 Jul 2011, by  nmargaretmass...

Surnames > Garcia

...Ends, funny mom now listed AS mARGERETT SPINOOTA MARRIED2 YEARS, THIS IS ON FAMILY SEARCH.ORG NEW SITE, SHE GOT AROUND, IF bALDAMERA

JOHNSON James D - Vietnam Wall section 13W Posted on: 30 Jul 2011, by  t42Vietnam_Pa...

Surnames > Johnson

...the 222,443 photos free at http://teafor2.com where they are listed in order by state(Texas), county(Parker), cemetery(Vietnam) and Surname. If you know more about this person please reply here instead of co...

Re: Thomas Pindell and Elizabeth Mills Posted on: 06 Aug 2011, by  coetting57

Surnames > Pindell

...Washington County and Franklin Twp Brown County Ohio where I also have a researcher doing my research for court documents, etc.-to start with you ask about where I found documents for Drucilla Pindell-Patr...

Santoleri/Sandoleri/Sandolier/Santoletti Posted on: 06 Aug 2011, by  Holley1121

Localities > Western Europe > Italy > General

Looking for info on Pantalono Santoleri (b Italy, apx 1887); Lived in Philadelphia County PA in 1910; Son Luigi/Louis married Elizabeth Mandelewitz. Any info on this line would be very much appreciated.

Jacob Gundlach - Prussia Posted on: 08 Aug 2011, by  FrankForreste...

Localities > Central Europe > Germany > General

...he came to the UK, where he married my great great aunt, Emma Cullen towards the end of the 1860's. Jacob became a naturalized British citizen on the 24th of October 1877. Any help would be appreciated, ...

Re: BIRCKBECK FAMILY - ENGLAND Posted on: 12 Aug 2011, by  mau252

Surnames > Birkbeck

Hi, I would really be interested to see the Birkbeck family pedigree you speak of. I've been researching my brother-in-law's Birkbeck tree, back to Thomas b1740(son of Robert), who married Mary Turn...

Re: McDonald, John W, my 5th great Grandfather Posted on: 12 Aug 2011, by  HighwaterCowb...

Surnames > McDonald

Hello Marsha, I do appreciate the information. I would like to do the DNA testing as I believe it will break through the wall I'm at.

Re: Picture George Wise & Lucretia Jennings. Vernon Co, WI Posted on: 12 Aug 2011, by  oldbanker44

Surnames > Wise

George and Rebecca were the parents of George Washington Wise. George and Rebecca were my Great Great Geat Grantparents.

Re: The English connection Posted on: 15 Aug 2011, by  PatriciaHodso...

Surnames > Roscoe

Can't believe that you've found something I've been searching for for the past 8 or 9 years. Just hope that you still check the postings here. I've been up to Weldbank church this afternoon to take ph...

Henry Hoberg ,Place of Birth: Hannover ,Birth Year, 1788 ,**Davenport, Scott, Iowa , Posted on: 15 Aug 2011, by  KENNELLYMARKA

Surnames > Hoberg

U.S. Federal Census Mortality Schedules, 1850-1885 about Henry Hoberg Name: Henry Hoberg Gender: Male Race: White Marital Status: Married Place of Birth: Hannover Estimated Birth Year: abt 1788 ...

Re: Lucille May Young aka Lulu Movie actress Posted on: 15 Aug 2011, by  LearnGenealog...

Surnames > Young

Lucille Young, Picture Player Taken By Death Word was received late last week of the death at Hoolywood [sic] of Mrs. Hale Day, former wife of Hale Day, of Placerville. Mrs. Day died following an operation. ...

Re: John Heath b. NY abt. 1801 Posted on: 16 Aug 2011, by  DanaEdgecomb

Surnames > Heath

Hi; Rev. Asa Heath later came to Standish, ME. He is covered in "Early Families of Standish, Maine" by Albert J. Sears.

Re: Need newspaper lookup Dec. 5, 1944 and after - Army AF Plane Crash near Walterboro Posted on: 16 Aug 2011, by  DDmarie67

Localities > North America > United States > States > South Carolina > Counties > Colleton

Hi Bambergmama1: Thanks so much for finding the date and page of the crash account. I may contact the library to see if they can make a copy for me. I really appreciate your help. Donna

I would like to Thank You Linda Posted on: 30 Aug 2011, by  ShortB17

Surnames > Wykoff

...Jewel (Rathburn) Wykoff, and the one of William Eugene Wykoff. Can you tell me if you have any of Sarah Ann (Jeanne) Short and And her Husband also a wykoff. I was also wondering if you had any of Scott ...

Gausnell / Gosnell in Kansas Posted on: 04 Oct 2011, by  hgosnell

Surnames > Gosnell

Anyone else researching Gausnell of Gosnell in Kansas? Leavenworth, Douglas and Johnson Counties. Thank you Harold Gosnell The Gosnell's in Kansas seem to have spelled theirlast name Gausnell.

Re: Taylor, Evans, Ellis, Tubbs Posted on: 04 Oct 2011, by  dmctm

Localities > North America > United States > States > Delaware > Counties > Sussex

I wish I could tell you, but that is all the information I have on Sarah Taylor Tubbs, and Mary Evans Taylor. That information was actually handed down to me by my grandmother that was given to her b...

Re: john Thomas Kelly 1856-8/21/1914 & Catherine Byrne NYC Posted on: 18 Oct 2011, by  pjmcgovern

Surnames > Kelly

Don: I wanted to follow up with you on this. I have a copy of Joseph's death certificate and some other information that would help in your resesearch. ci can be reached at pjmcgovern@comcast.net We wou...

Re: Frank Bergstrom married to Henrietta Burzlaff Posted on: 21 Oct 2011, by  jberg57

Surnames > Bergstrom

This is my Grandmother..her last name was burzlaff...she is buied at forest lawn cementary..i went to the funeral when i was very young and remember it...please contact me for more info..thankx..jeff

Januszewski in Canada Posted on: 15 Jan 2001, by Paul Januszewski

Surnames > Januszewski

...We are very proud of our heritage would gladley like to find out more about the other Januszewski families out there. I am also curious as to wether or not our familly crest is the same. Please Reply.

Re: Henderson Rose Posted on: 20 Apr 2012, by  erwin3921

Familiennameen > Rose

Debbie, there is an Elliott County, my family site on line..alot of people from Elliott County is on the site..lots of people...related to Nickles, Rose's, etc...if you would like an invite..send me you...

Re: Joseph Champagne married to two Rose Coutu Posted on: 03 Dec 2011, by  chagae1

Surnames > Champagne

...informations; In the 1841 marriage record, it is said that Joseph Champagne and Rose Coutu obtained a special exemption "une dispense du 3e degre" as they were cousins (3rd degree consanguinity). T...

Re: India General Service medal, Burma 1930-32 rolls Posted on: 04 Dec 2011, by  JeffH01

Topics > Military > United Kingdom > British Army

Should be in W100/496 but the Tank Corps aren't listed, see http://www.nationalarchives.gov.uk/catalogue/displaycataloguedetails.asp?CATID=8834658&CATLN=6&Highlight=%2CBURMA&accessmethod=0

Re: Agnews Ireland - Scotland 1890 approx Posted on: 04 Dec 2011, by  maryjorkasky

Surnames > Agnew

Hi Shelly, I stumbled onto this, I was astounded! I too have been trying to trace our roots for my grandchildren. My grandparents were the John Luke, Strachur/Loch Awe, and Elizabeth Maxwell who cam...

South Dakota Diegel's Posted on: 17 Jan 2001, by Jerri

Surnames > Diegel

It has been a while since I posted a message so hopefully someone out there has a connection. I am looking for information about the Diegel family that emigrated from So. Russia but were Germans. They fi...

Ontarion Marriage Index Posted on: 17 Jan 2001, by  K_McKeith

Surnames > Meredith

The Ontario Marriage Index is on microfilm at the larger libraries across Canada. It's microfilm numbers are something like MS934 and there's one microfilm reel for each letter of the alphabet. As far...

Spurlock Posted on: 17 Jan 2001, by  patriciaeggle...

Surnames > Spurlock

Thanks Ken, I am having just as much fun and frustration filling in the leaves as doing the branches. Everything helps. Pat

Silva,Kronfeld,Betham,Kopsch,Scanlan,Kruger,Stehlin,Partsch, Anderson and Schilling Posted on: 03 Jan 2012, by  Rebecca Siiti...

Localities > Oceania > Samoa > Western Samoa

...family on the Silva a.k.a Silveira or De Silva side from Lotofaga, Samoa. My Grandmothers name is FUALAAU MARGARITA SILVA which is my fathers mother. We are interested in finding out who our Grandmothers famil...

Re: Looking for info about William/Guillaume Campbell and Josette Chartier Posted on: 31 Jan 2012, by  ralstoncampbe...

Surnames > Campbell

...places his birth in January through March 1731 or April through December 1730. Given the L’Ecossais appelation, one can feel confident that the country of birth was Scotland. At the time of his death, William...

anyone know the Stazzonelli family Posted on: 24 Mar 2012, by  kenworth4499

Localities > Western Europe > Italy > Lombardy > Como

Thankyou in advance, im looking for any menbers of my family, my grandfather Antonio Stazzonelli was sent to Australia, by his father Peter Stazzonelli. Antonio's mother was Mary Pisachi Casacia. im led...

Re: Kerry parish Church records Posted on: 10 May 2011, by  jpusey115

Surnames > Trow

Hi Steve, Thankyou for that useful information. I shall try and track down the CD and Volume you mentioned. Best Wishes Jan

Riise-Skanke Posted on: 09 May 2011, by  mlml2001

Localities > Scandinavian and Baltic States > Norway > General

My mother had passed away recently and I have not been able to find the family folder. This folder was prepared by a family member from Norway. The folder contains the families of Riise and Skanke. Date...

Re: I FOUND RANDALL SCOTT DRASHER!!!!!!!!! Posted on: 16 May 2011, by  carlymorgan17

Surnames > Drasher

I'm ready to find dad

per page