Search the Boards

Search Results for "hans" - 48,880 Messages

per page

New Branch of Bucher Family Discovered by DNA Testing Posted on: 03 May 2006, by  jbeacher

Surnames > Bucher

...Y-DNA match on 12 markers has proven that the 1735 immigrant to Cocalico Township, Lancaster Co. PA, Hans Bucher (1681-1762), is related to a Samuel Christian Bucher (1808-1866) who died in Cumberland Cou...

DNA Results on Rev. John Conrad Bucher; Johann Ulrich Bucher; Bartholomew Bucher Posted on: 24 Mar 2006, by  jbeacher

Surnames > Bucher

...Bucher of Montgomery/Dauphin Co.; and Dietrich Bucher of Montgomery Co. Also, we seek a second test for Hans/Benedict Bucher of Cocalico Township, Lancaster Co. and will cover your costs. If you are relat...

Hans Ulrich Bucher/Booker Posted on: 15 Feb 2006, by  jbeacher

Surnames > Bucher

We are using Y-DNA testing to prove/disprove all the relationships between Hans Ulrich Bucher, his descendants and other Bucher immigrants. If you are interested in learning more about this research, emai...

Re: Free Bucher Genealogy Research Posted on: 28 Feb 2006, by  jbeacher

Surnames > Bucher

Our Bucher researchers still seek a living male from the Hans/Benedict Bucher line, but we did locate 2 males related to immigrant Nicholas Bucher, no more needed. Also, we'll give free testing for any ma...

Free Bucher Genealogy Research Posted on: 08 Feb 2006, by  jbeacher

Surnames > Bucher

...for these newly added immigrants: Rev. John Conrad Bucher (1730-1780) Bartholomew Bucher (1717-1792) Hans Ulrich Bucher (1686-1750) Johannes Bucher b.1785 Lancaster Co. PA Peter Bucher b.1755 Fayette Co....

Re: Samuel Bucher b.1806 Lancaster Co. PA married Leah Yundt Posted on: 29 Jan 2006, by  jbeacher

Surnames > Bucher

...seems likely Samuel Bucher who married Leah Yundt is a descendant in the line of the 1735 immigrant Hans Bucher of Cocalico Township. Reason? Leah's uncle John Yundt married on 11 Dec 1781 Elizabeth Buche...

Samuel Bucher b.1806 Lancaster Co. PA married Leah Yundt Posted on: 21 Jan 2006, by  jbeacher

Surnames > Bucher

...descending. In 1860 they are in Cumberland County, where they are buried. Samuel could be related to the Hans Bucher line out of Cocalico Township?

Re: Hans Bucher 1681-1762 Posted on: 14 Jan 2003, by Margie Walters

Surnames > Bucher

...to me. I wondered about that book and now I will certainly try to get it. I wondered if you found Hans on the manifest of the Billander Oliver to South Carolina, 25 August 1735. I made a note that this...

Re: Hans Bucher 1681-1762 Posted on: 14 Jan 2003, by  jbeacher

Surnames > Bucher

...It has land drawings, copies of wills, and other well researched info. Well worth $14 if you have the Hans Bucher family in your line. I'll try to do a lookup at home and post the answer to your question ...

Hans Bucher 1681-1762 Posted on: 21 Jun 2002, by Margie Walters

Surnames > Bucher

Hans Bucher m. Christiana ? (does anyone have her maiden name?) Christiana b. 1700-1777. Immigrated on the ship Billander Oliver to South Carolina in August 1735. The passengers listed are Hans Bucher 54, Hans ...

Mary Elizabeth Fenter Posted on: 06 Jul 2001, by  tweety76360

Surnames > Fenter

...documentation of decendency on the Fenter family. I have been told that there is a direct line from Hans Jerg Fenter, Baden, West Germany.

Re: Hans Michel Fenter Posted on: 20 Aug 2002, by Richard Fender

Surnames > Fenter

Hi, Debbie. Yes our Finter/Fenter/Fender's cross paths. The Fender, Finter and Fenter descendants of Hans Michael Finter were all brothers. There was also at least one sister but I have no information ...

Re: Hans Michel Fenter Posted on: 13 Mar 2002, by B. Cole

Surnames > Fenter

My sister has done geneology as long as I can remember. She has traced our family back to Hans Fenter. We live in Fenter, AR. My grandmother was a Fenter. I can put you in contact with my sister who ...

Hi Debbie.. Posted on: 08 Feb 2001, by Bill FENTER Bailey

Surnames > Fenter

Me too. Descendant of Hans Michael Fenter... Christian Fenter (Arkansas)...son: Theodore Fenter; son: Joseph Washington Fenter; son: James Lewis Fenter; daughter Jewell Fenter Bailey, now 88 (2/01) FENTER...

Hans Michel Fenter Posted on: 10 Jul 2000, by Debbie "Fenter" Patterson

Surnames > Fenter

I am related to Hans Michel Finter from West Germany and Christian Fenter from Hot Springs Co. Ark. My grandfather is Samuel Montgomery Fenter from Hot Springs Co. Ark. Please let me know if our paths cro...

Christian FENTER Posted on: 17 Dec 2000, by  richardwfende...

Surnames > Fenter

Christian FENTER was a son of Sebastian FENTER, son of Hans Michael FINTER. Christian FENTER was the nephew of my gggggf, Christian FENDER. Send me an e-mail: >TexUTMan@aol.com Richard Fender, Radf...

Fenter family from Germany Posted on: 10 Jun 1999, by Marsha Fenter Bolay

Surnames > Fenter

I have information on the Fenter family. My info concerns a Hans Michael Fenter who arrived in this country from Germany on October 5, 1737 aboard a ship called the Billinder Townsend. I have a copy of re...

Edward Braswell--Al>Miss>Ark 1800''s Posted on: 14 Oct 1999, by  westxan

Surnames > Braswell

...westward to Ark. Probably started in Al. and maybe Tn or N.C. before that. In Ark searching for Tina HANS (HANCE ?) b. bef 1886 England,Lonoke county,Arkansas d. aft 1904,Arkansas m. Toby (Tobe?) BRASWEL...

Jager/Jaeger from Dettingen, Germany Posted on: 01 Jun 2000, by  DeanJaeger45

Surnames > Jaeger

...boys and one girl. The names are as follows but I am not sure to the order they were born. George Hans Minnie Albert Gotthilf Herman Ernst Wilhelm Paul Samuel Albert, Hilf, Herman, and Minnie s...

Foreign search for Jaeger's Posted on: 31 Jan 2000, by Emily Jaeger

Surnames > Jaeger

Emily, Most of the searching that I have done has been through U.S. records, since my linage comes from Hans Jäger who entered the U.S.through Charleston, South Carolina, in 1832 from Holstein, (Denm...

Surnames > Jaeger

Emily, Most of the searching that I have done has been through U.S. records, since my linage comes from Hans Jäger who entered the U.S.through Charleston, South Carolina, in 1832 from Holstein, (Denm...

Surnames > Jaeger

Jaeger from Jäger Posted on: 27 Oct 1999, by Charles Wayne Jaeger

Surnames > Jaeger

Hans Jäger arrived in Charleston, South Carolina in 1832 from Holstein (Denmark) Germany. He was born August 5, 1797 and died in Charleston 28 Feb 1854. Is there possibly any connection? Our family n...

Jaeger family Posted on: 20 Feb 2000, by Christina

Surnames > Jaeger

...Jaeger married Maria Dangler from Bohemia parents of sons Carl Jaeger b. 8/15/1896 born in Bohemia, Hans birthplace unknown, Clarence, Frank Ingaz Jaeger b.12/7/1900 born in Maiersgrun, Bohemia/Czech boar...

jaeger Posted on: 27 Jul 1999, by Christina Courtney

Surnames > Jaeger

...Carl Jaeger in our family born August 1896. Also, has brothes Ignaz (aka Frank) born December 7, 1900, Hans Clarence/ However, as far as I know they was born in Austria/Czech boarder area. If you require...

Hunsicker and Arner; 1700s-1800s; Carbon and Northampton Co., PA Posted on: 29 Jan 2002, by  sarahinphilly

Surnames > Hunsicker

...Anna Catharina Arner, c1754-____, Heidelberg, Northampton, PA. You are almost certainly descendants of Hans Ulrich Arner and Verena Eberhard, 1735 immigrants from Switzerland to Philadelphia. Join us fo...

Descendants of Andreas Hornecker Posted on: 10 Jun 2001, by  tedgeisert909

Surnames > Hornecker

It appears that I'm a distand cousin of Ver Meredith. I amd also descended from the Horneckers. My great grandmother, Luise (Hornecker) Geisert came to the United States from Eichstettenin 1886n with ...

Hans George Hoobler/Hobler - 1749 Immigrant Posted on: 10 Aug 2001, by  KShambaugh

Surnames > Hoobler

I am seeking information on Hans George Hobler (Hoobler) who arrived in Philadelphia on the ship St. Andrew on Sept. 9, 1749. I am seeking info on both descendants and any info on where George may have c...

BEUTNER GRANDPARENTS Posted on: 13 Jun 2000, by claudia candito

Surnames > Beutner

I have Beutner grandparents and they are still currently living in Germany. My grandfather, HANS BEUTNER, was a German doctor in World War II. He married AMANDA MINGUS, now AMANDA BEUTNER, and had four ch...

Dollie E. Roat and Arthur J. Orner (1872- ); Ogle Co., IL with Pennsylvania roots Posted on: 25 Jan 2002, by Sarah Fessler Peveler

Surnames > Roat

...DOLLIE E. ROAT, Arthur J. Orner, 1872-____, Flagg, Ogle, IL. You are almost certainly descendants of Hans Ulrich Arner and Verena Eberhard, 1735 immigrants from Switzerland to Philadelphia. Join us for ...

Berger family from Hungary/NY Posted on: 26 Oct 2004, by  ariandteri

Surnames > Berger

My greatgrandmother was Anna Tier who married Hans Von Berger In USA, they dropped the VON. They had 1 boy William John Berger, and 3 daughters...Margaret, Emma, Mary. (another daughter drowned as a baby)...

Passaic Cty, New Jersey Bergers Posted on: 27 Feb 2003, by  Stacey Miles

Surnames > Berger

...information on Bergers in Paterson, NJ - or anywhere in NJ, for that matter. This is what I know: Hans Berger b. 28 Jun 1881 (Basel? Switzerland) m. Catherine Camps c. 1905? US? d. 12 Jan 1960 and bur...

Hannes "Hans" Berger Posted on: 08 Nov 2002, by  StaceyGarstec...

Surnames > Berger

Looking for information on Hannes "Hans" Berger married to Christina Faust on August 17, 1790.

Monroe Berger and Mary Ann Arner (1858-1934); Carbon Co., PA Posted on: 08 Feb 2002, by  sarahinphilly

Surnames > Berger

...MONROE BERGER, Mary Ann Arner, 1858-1934, Franklin, Carbon, PA. You are almost certainly descendants of Hans Ulrich Arner and Verena Eberhardt, 1735 immigrants from Switzerland to Philadelphia. Join us ...

Jacob Berger and Susanna Margaretha Arner (c1753- ); Lehigh Co., PA Posted on: 08 Feb 2002, by  sarahinphilly

Surnames > Berger

...Susanna Margaretha Arner, c1753-____, Whitehall, Lehigh, PA. You are almost certainly descendants of Hans Ulrich Arner and Verena Eberhardt, 1735 immigrants from Switzerland to Philadelphia. Join us for...

Tschudis from Frenkendorf Posted on: 25 Apr 2005, by Ed Rose

Surnames > Tschudi

Recent research has brought me new information. Is anyone familiar with a Hans Tschudi married to a Koncoh Tschudi, and their daughter Anna born 1562 in Frenkendorf? Hans and Koncoh are supposedly from Munze...

Tschudi Posted on: 29 Jan 2005, by  ShirleyLopez5...

Surnames > Tschudi

...me. Thanks in advance, Shirley Lopez slopez@blomand.net Martin Tschudi who married Anna Salatine Hans Tschudi born 1 Aug 1563 in Switzerland. He married Elsbeth Gyger born 1568 in Switzerland. Anna ...

Tschudi/Von Tschudi Genealogy Posted on: 15 Jul 2004, by  ShirleyLopez3...

Surnames > Tschudi

...great-grandparents: Martin Von Tschudi who married Margaret Brugin my 12th great-grandparents: Hans Vo Tschudi who married Elsbeth Guger Anyone who can help or may have any info, etc.. on th...

Re: Tschudi 870 AD to 2001 Posted on: 23 Jul 2001, by Bridget Gargulak

Surnames > Tschudi

...search and have not been very successful. Elizabeth Tschudi b. 25 Jun 1713 in Sissach, Switzerland to Hans Jacob Tschudi, is as far back as I have reached. Is this something you can help me with? Am I ...

Barbara Judy, B: 1732, Tenniken, Canton Basel Posted on: 15 Jan 2001, by Floyd Kittle

Surnames > Tschudi

...B: 1732 Tenniken, Canton Basel, married Jacob Borror, B: 1728, Canton Basel. Barbara's line ends with Hans von Tschudi, B: 1513, Canton Basel. There is an "unknown" von Tschudi and a gap of 220 ...

No name change Posted on: 19 Feb 2001, by  dicdavis

Surnames > Tschudi

...the family changed the name to the phonetic pronounciation in English of "Judy." We have a Hans Jacob Tschudi, the son of Johannes Tschudi in our line. The Tschudi name apparently originated aro...

Elizabeth Tschudi 1713 Posted on: 02 Jan 2000, by  Nancy9999

Surnames > Tschudi

...information on Elizabeth Tschudi b. 1713 Sissach, Switzerland m. Sabastian Schaub Shoup. Her parents were Hans Jakob Tschudi and Anna Schmid m. 1704 Eptinggen, Basel, Switzerland. Does anyone connect with...

family name Posted on: 10 Apr 2005, by  HBeckstead

Surnames > Beckstead

...yrs apart) to John 1738 (28 yrs apart.) However, the last name doesn't fit in logically. Will chart Hans Beckstadt line and Johann Bechstedt line which may be a waste of time?? Do you have any ideas? ...

John Beckstead Posted on: 03 Apr 2005, by  HBeckstead

Surnames > Beckstead

...library. Valid relationships are not clear but dates seem significant for a progression of the "Hans" name who sired a "Georg" A Volkman grandparent would be a new way to search per...

Johannes Volkman Bechstadt Posted on: 04 Apr 2001, by  tim_schaeffer

Surnames > Beckstead

I am descended from Johannes. I am interested to know whether you have connected Hans or Georg to Johannes. My email is tschaeff3@cs.com. I am from the Idaho/Utah branch of Becksteads.

Johannes V. Bechstadt Posted on: 20 Jan 2001, by  JDBecksted

Surnames > Beckstead

...Bechstadt born June 14, 1737 in Saxony Germany, However, I have recently uncovered one born earlier. Hans Bechstadt was born in 1626 at Rettgesntedt, Saxony. Another, is Georg Bechstadt, son of Barthel A...

Surnames > Beckstead

I have recently uncovered one born earlier. Hans Bechstadt was born in 1626 at Rettgesntedt, Saxony. Another, is Georg Bechstadt, son of Barthel Anna, born November 2, 1669 in Herrengosserstedt, Saxony.

Surnames > Beckstead

I have recently uncovered a Beckstead born earlier. Hans Bechstadt was born in 1626 at Rettgesntedt, Saxony. Another, is Georg Bechstadt, son of Barthel Anna, born November 2, 1669 in Herrengosserstedt, ...

Hellmers Posted on: 15 May 2001, by  KRiecken

Surnames > Hellmers

...Rehorst, Magdalena Catharina, ooI Suhr, ooII Hansen in Stolpe, Dorothea Catharina, oo Ivens, Ihlkate, Hans Christian, Erbpächter in Stolpe, Jürgen Christian Riecken, Verzeichnis der am 1ten...

Leroy C. Rathbun and Ethel Mildred Arner (1893- ); Ashtabula Co., OH Posted on: 24 Jan 2002, by  sarahinphilly

Surnames > Rathbun

...RATHBUN, Ethel Mildred Arner, 1893-____, Rome, Ashtabula, OH. You are almost certainly descendants of Hans Ulrich Arner and Verena Eberhard, 1735 immigrants from Switzerland to Philadelphia. Join us for...

per page
  • Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions