Search the Boards

Search Results for "hans" - 49,324 Messages

per page

Descendants of Andreas Hornecker Posted on: 10 Jun 2001, by  tedgeisert909

Surnames > Hornecker

It appears that I'm a distand cousin of Ver Meredith. I amd also descended from the Horneckers. My great grandmother, Luise (Hornecker) Geisert came to the United States from Eichstettenin 1886n with ...

Hans George Hoobler/Hobler - 1749 Immigrant Posted on: 10 Aug 2001, by  KShambaugh

Surnames > Hoobler

I am seeking information on Hans George Hobler (Hoobler) who arrived in Philadelphia on the ship St. Andrew on Sept. 9, 1749. I am seeking info on both descendants and any info on where George may have c...

BEUTNER GRANDPARENTS Posted on: 13 Jun 2000, by claudia candito

Surnames > Beutner

I have Beutner grandparents and they are still currently living in Germany. My grandfather, HANS BEUTNER, was a German doctor in World War II. He married AMANDA MINGUS, now AMANDA BEUTNER, and had four ch...

Dollie E. Roat and Arthur J. Orner (1872- ); Ogle Co., IL with Pennsylvania roots Posted on: 25 Jan 2002, by Sarah Fessler Peveler

Surnames > Roat

...DOLLIE E. ROAT, Arthur J. Orner, 1872-____, Flagg, Ogle, IL. You are almost certainly descendants of Hans Ulrich Arner and Verena Eberhard, 1735 immigrants from Switzerland to Philadelphia. Join us for ...

Berger family from Hungary/NY Posted on: 26 Oct 2004, by  ariandteri

Surnames > Berger

My greatgrandmother was Anna Tier who married Hans Von Berger In USA, they dropped the VON. They had 1 boy William John Berger, and 3 daughters...Margaret, Emma, Mary. (another daughter drowned as a baby)...

Passaic Cty, New Jersey Bergers Posted on: 27 Feb 2003, by  Stacey Miles

Surnames > Berger

...information on Bergers in Paterson, NJ - or anywhere in NJ, for that matter. This is what I know: Hans Berger b. 28 Jun 1881 (Basel? Switzerland) m. Catherine Camps c. 1905? US? d. 12 Jan 1960 and bur...

Hannes "Hans" Berger Posted on: 08 Nov 2002, by  StaceyGarstec...

Surnames > Berger

Looking for information on Hannes "Hans" Berger married to Christina Faust on August 17, 1790.

Monroe Berger and Mary Ann Arner (1858-1934); Carbon Co., PA Posted on: 08 Feb 2002, by  sarahinphilly

Surnames > Berger

...MONROE BERGER, Mary Ann Arner, 1858-1934, Franklin, Carbon, PA. You are almost certainly descendants of Hans Ulrich Arner and Verena Eberhardt, 1735 immigrants from Switzerland to Philadelphia. Join us ...

Jacob Berger and Susanna Margaretha Arner (c1753- ); Lehigh Co., PA Posted on: 08 Feb 2002, by  sarahinphilly

Surnames > Berger

...Susanna Margaretha Arner, c1753-____, Whitehall, Lehigh, PA. You are almost certainly descendants of Hans Ulrich Arner and Verena Eberhardt, 1735 immigrants from Switzerland to Philadelphia. Join us for...

Tschudis from Frenkendorf Posted on: 25 Apr 2005, by Ed Rose

Surnames > Tschudi

Recent research has brought me new information. Is anyone familiar with a Hans Tschudi married to a Koncoh Tschudi, and their daughter Anna born 1562 in Frenkendorf? Hans and Koncoh are supposedly from Munze...

Tschudi Posted on: 29 Jan 2005, by  ShirleyLopez5...

Surnames > Tschudi

...me. Thanks in advance, Shirley Lopez slopez@blomand.net Martin Tschudi who married Anna Salatine Hans Tschudi born 1 Aug 1563 in Switzerland. He married Elsbeth Gyger born 1568 in Switzerland. Anna ...

Tschudi/Von Tschudi Genealogy Posted on: 15 Jul 2004, by  ShirleyLopez3...

Surnames > Tschudi

...great-grandparents: Martin Von Tschudi who married Margaret Brugin my 12th great-grandparents: Hans Vo Tschudi who married Elsbeth Guger Anyone who can help or may have any info, etc.. on th...

Re: Tschudi 870 AD to 2001 Posted on: 23 Jul 2001, by Bridget Gargulak

Surnames > Tschudi

...search and have not been very successful. Elizabeth Tschudi b. 25 Jun 1713 in Sissach, Switzerland to Hans Jacob Tschudi, is as far back as I have reached. Is this something you can help me with? Am I ...

Barbara Judy, B: 1732, Tenniken, Canton Basel Posted on: 15 Jan 2001, by Floyd Kittle

Surnames > Tschudi

...B: 1732 Tenniken, Canton Basel, married Jacob Borror, B: 1728, Canton Basel. Barbara's line ends with Hans von Tschudi, B: 1513, Canton Basel. There is an "unknown" von Tschudi and a gap of 220 ...

No name change Posted on: 19 Feb 2001, by  dicdavis

Surnames > Tschudi

...the family changed the name to the phonetic pronounciation in English of "Judy." We have a Hans Jacob Tschudi, the son of Johannes Tschudi in our line. The Tschudi name apparently originated aro...

Elizabeth Tschudi 1713 Posted on: 02 Jan 2000, by  Nancy9999

Surnames > Tschudi

...information on Elizabeth Tschudi b. 1713 Sissach, Switzerland m. Sabastian Schaub Shoup. Her parents were Hans Jakob Tschudi and Anna Schmid m. 1704 Eptinggen, Basel, Switzerland. Does anyone connect with...

family name Posted on: 10 Apr 2005, by  HBeckstead

Surnames > Beckstead

...yrs apart) to John 1738 (28 yrs apart.) However, the last name doesn't fit in logically. Will chart Hans Beckstadt line and Johann Bechstedt line which may be a waste of time?? Do you have any ideas? ...

John Beckstead Posted on: 03 Apr 2005, by  HBeckstead

Surnames > Beckstead

...library. Valid relationships are not clear but dates seem significant for a progression of the "Hans" name who sired a "Georg" A Volkman grandparent would be a new way to search per...

Johannes Volkman Bechstadt Posted on: 04 Apr 2001, by  tim_schaeffer

Surnames > Beckstead

I am descended from Johannes. I am interested to know whether you have connected Hans or Georg to Johannes. My email is tschaeff3@cs.com. I am from the Idaho/Utah branch of Becksteads.

Johannes V. Bechstadt Posted on: 20 Jan 2001, by  JDBecksted

Surnames > Beckstead

...Bechstadt born June 14, 1737 in Saxony Germany, However, I have recently uncovered one born earlier. Hans Bechstadt was born in 1626 at Rettgesntedt, Saxony. Another, is Georg Bechstadt, son of Barthel A...

Surnames > Beckstead

I have recently uncovered one born earlier. Hans Bechstadt was born in 1626 at Rettgesntedt, Saxony. Another, is Georg Bechstadt, son of Barthel Anna, born November 2, 1669 in Herrengosserstedt, Saxony.

Surnames > Beckstead

I have recently uncovered a Beckstead born earlier. Hans Bechstadt was born in 1626 at Rettgesntedt, Saxony. Another, is Georg Bechstadt, son of Barthel Anna, born November 2, 1669 in Herrengosserstedt, ...

Hellmers Posted on: 15 May 2001, by  KRiecken

Surnames > Hellmers

...Rehorst, Magdalena Catharina, ooI Suhr, ooII Hansen in Stolpe, Dorothea Catharina, oo Ivens, Ihlkate, Hans Christian, Erbpächter in Stolpe, Jürgen Christian Riecken, Verzeichnis der am 1ten...

Leroy C. Rathbun and Ethel Mildred Arner (1893- ); Ashtabula Co., OH Posted on: 24 Jan 2002, by  sarahinphilly

Surnames > Rathbun

...RATHBUN, Ethel Mildred Arner, 1893-____, Rome, Ashtabula, OH. You are almost certainly descendants of Hans Ulrich Arner and Verena Eberhard, 1735 immigrants from Switzerland to Philadelphia. Join us for...

Rangen Posted on: 14 May 2001, by Shelagh Fitzgerald

Surnames > Rangen

...Tobias and Juliana Rangen's daughters, her name was Karoline (Carell) and she was sister to Trygve, Hans, John, Carl, Karsten, Nellie (Alisen) and Alfred. Unfortunately, I know very little about our gra...

Machmer Name in Europe Posted on: 30 Mar 2005, by Suzy Machamer

Surnames > Machmer

My husband comes from the Ohio family of George Machamer and Catherine Wolf. I believe that he ultimately comes from Andreas, son of Johannes who immigrated in 1744. Today I found an interesting Ger...

Re: Maassens Posted on: 04 Sep 2001, by  ronmaassen

Surnames > Maassen

The info I have regarding the earliest Maassen in my tree to arrive in America is: Hans Maassen b 12/15/1831 at Buchholz Holstein who married magdalen Staak in 1858 and settled in 1881emigrated to Chicag...

Maassens Posted on: 01 Jun 2001, by  ronmaassen

Surnames > Maassen

Thanks for the info. They are most all descendents of Hans and Christian. Jacob was my great uncle and Jurgen and Clara my grandparents Most of the others are siblings and spouses. The article is probably...

Maassens Posted on: 21 Jan 2001, by  ronmaassen

Surnames > Maassen

Looking for info regarding the following: Hans Maassen b. 12-15-1831 Kiel Germany. Christian Maassen b.04-08-1860 Schleisweig-Holstein, Germany. Father/son who emmigrated to the Alma Wi area.

Maassen Posted on: 24 Feb 2000, by  acpoole57

Surnames > Maassen

Stephen, good morning, I saw your message on the board about the Maassen family, and would like to start corresponding with you in regards to the Maassen family. Your grandfather John Gustav Emil Ma...

Maassen Posted on: 24 Feb 2000, by  acpoole57

Surnames > Maassen

Steven, good morning, I saw your message on the board about the Maassen family, and would like to start corresponding with you in regards to the Maassen family. Your grandfather John Gustav Emil Maa...

Re: We are searching for the same people! Posted on: 20 Apr 2003, by  ramoss1

Surnames > Armbrust

Hello. I have a headstone photo of Hans and Cecelia from Evergreen Cemetery in Omaha. Email me at ramoss@huntel.net if you are interested.

Armbrust Posted on: 05 Oct 2001, by  EdwardNieto

Surnames > Armbrust

looking for any information on Hans Armbrust born in1871 in Germany died September 16,1934 in Omaha Nebr. He married a Ceceil Zajic

Magness Swanson Posted on: 23 Feb 2003, by  BettyGray49

Surnames > Swanson

...married Alice Amelia Nichols, 3-26-1890, Day Co, SD. His siblings were supposed to have been: Magness, Hans, Carren and Kjersti. Does any of this info fit into your info? Thanks for any assistance you...

Hans Swanson Posted on: 15 Mar 2001, by David Swanson

Surnames > Swanson

...looking just out of curiosity when your message came up I grew up and live in the Atwood In community and Hans was my great great grandpa I will have to look up but I think that he had a son Scott & a...

Swanson Posted on: 15 Aug 1999, by Jennifer Swanson

Surnames > Swanson

...Helena and Daughter Carrie Johnson. Came to the United States and Resided in Indiana. Carrie married Hans Swanson...also from Norway. Im not sure who thier children were. If you have any conclusive eviden...

Louis E. Swanson and Alice M. Arner (1865-1979); Forest Co., PA Posted on: 23 Jan 2002, by  sarahinphilly

Surnames > Swanson

...descendants of: LOUIS E. SWANSON, Alice M. Arner, 1885-1979, Tionesta, Forest, PA. who are descendants of Hans Ulrich Arner and Verena Eberhard, 1735 immigrants from Switzerland to Philadelphia. Join u...

magnes swanson Posted on: 08 Apr 2001, by  BettyGray49

Surnames > Swanson

...come to the states. My ggrandfather was Ole John Swanson, b 3-23-1861, Malmohus, Sweden; siblings were: Hans, Magnes, Carren, Kjersti. It is likely possible that Magnes could be a forefather to your grand...

Hannah Posted on: 08 Apr 2001, by  BettyGray49

Surnames > Swanson

...was Hannah married to Ole Swanson. They had five children: Ole John, b 3-23-1861, Malmohus, Sweden; Hans, Magnes, Carren, and Kjersti. Ole John is my ggrandfather and his daughter Margaret (Maggie) is my ...

Margarethe Swanson, b. Claussen Posted on: 27 Dec 1999, by  Thomas_Crerar

Surnames > Swanson

...Maragrethe Swanson, b. Claussen, who came to America from Germany with her two(?) sisters and her brother Hans. The sisters married three Swanson brothers. They had a coffee-plantage. Margarthe sent many ...

Yvonne Solari query of 2-17-00 on Hansen Posted on: 18 Feb 2000, by Diann Hansen Biltz

Surnames > Swanson

...here. Louis Theodore Hansen, my grandfather, was born April 28 1867 in Copenhagen, DK - his parents were Hans Hansen and Karoline Sorensen - He married Elsa Swenson in Chicago after emigrated to US in lat...

Hans Wilhelm Gullikson Posted on: 28 Jan 2001, by Richard Isakson

Surnames > Gullikson

I am looking for descendants of Hans Wilhelm Gullikson. His son, Gullik Gullikson, is the father of my mother, Ruth Gullikson Isakson. Hans was born in Vesby,Akerhus, Norway in 1836. He died in Logan, Utah in...

Guice or Guise Posted on: 12 Sep 1999, by Paula Whitehead Brazil

Surnames > Guice

I am looking for information on Christopher Guice and Hans Guise.

Luther Colvin and Lorena Aurner (c1842-1937); DeKalb Co., IL with PA roots Posted on: 30 Jan 2002, by  sarahinphilly

Surnames > Colvin

...LUTHER COLVIN, Lorena Aurner, c1842-1937, Kingston, DeKalb, IL. You are almost certainly descendants of Hans Ulrich Arner and Verena Eberhard, 1735 immigrants from Switzerland to Philadelphia. Join us f...

Re: Ottinger Family - One Branch Posted on: 09 Sep 2002, by Sarah Alexander

Surnames > Ottinger

...of. My great grandfather, Carl Miller Ottinger was born in Greene County, TN and is a descendant of Hans Ottinger (who I was researching on the internet when I stumbled across the treasure of your data e...

Re: Ottinger Family - One Branch - corrected report Posted on: 19 Dec 2001, by Elsie Ottinger

Surnames > Ottinger

Corrections: Descendants of Hans OTTINGER 1. Hans OTTINGER (b.13 Oct 1672-,Elsenz,Palatinate,Germany) sp: Eva Catharina 2. Anna Catharina OTTINGER (c.18 Feb 1698-Evangelisch,Mittelbrunn,Pfalz,Bayern) s...

Re: Ottinger Family - One Branch - corrected report Posted on: 11 Jul 2001, by  KenWD0ELQ

Surnames > Ottinger

...LEANORA. She was born 1650 in Elsenz, Germany. Children of GREGORIUS OTTIKER and LEANORA are: 4. i. HANS OTTINGER, b. October 13, 1672, Elsenz, Germany; d. Elsenz, Germany. 5. ii. JOHN JACOB OTTINGER. ...

Re: Birth record of Jacob Ottinger who m. Hanna Josie Posted on: 11 Sep 2001, by  cherylsdomain

Surnames > Ottinger

I'm sorry, I must have made a mistake. I meant to say Hans Ottinger, born 10-13-1672. He married a Dorthea, born in 1694. Do you have any more information on her? Also, do you have Hans' death date? Also...

Birth record of Jacob Ottinger who m. Hanna Josie Posted on: 12 Sep 2000, by Dennis Welty

Surnames > Ottinger

Jacob Ottinger was born 27 Sept. 1716 to Hans and Dorothea Ottinger in Elsenz Germany (between Heidelburg and Stuttgart) according to church records at Elsenz Reformed Church. He was confirmed at age 13 i...

Re: Ottinger Ancestry..starting with JOSS Posted on: 10 Sep 2001, by  cherylsdomain

Surnames > Ottinger

...7-15-1644 in Affoltern, Switzerland. Also, do you have anymore information on Dorthea that married Hans?

per page