Search the Boards

Search Results for "FROMM" - 1,071 Messages

per page

Re: Powers / Power of Stradballey, Ireland Posted on: 06 Jun 2002, by GEORGI

Surnames > Powers

HI I AM A AUSSIE WHOS FAMILY COMES FROMM ENGLAND WE HAVE IN-LAWS THAT ARE SPENCERS AND ON THE POWERS SIDE WE HAVE COLIN AND EVON

Re: Powers in Davenport Posted on: 15 Jan 2002, by  cherylClouse4...

Surnames > Powers

Iam a desendant of Joan Powers fromm Iowa born 1852 and married Noble Johnson in 1870 and died in 1912 buried in Powers cementary in Aldelphia Iowa Does this ring any bells If you can help you can e-mail m...

Re: COMBES (Combs), Ruben Posted on: 05 Jun 2004, by  joyceofwa

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Devon > General

Fromm Joyce Combs re: Combs of Devonshire. This posting is old so I might be responding to a past member. I have a leather bond book called, "The Combses Genealogy" This book was given to me a...

George Fromm Posted on: 14 Aug 2006, by  joanneyoung75

Surnames > Fromm

I am looking for the Fromm family. They came from Germany and settled in Wilmington, Delaware. around 1892. Around 1910 some of them moved to Jersy City, New Jersey George's wife was Barabara their child...

Brantley, Archer, Speck, Webb, Fromm, Glattfelder, Barney, Griffith, Maxwell Posted on: 08 Jan 2002, by  karimmcloughl...

Surnames > Brantley

...am searching for any information on the surnames Barney, Brantley, Archer, Maxwell, Griffith, Speck, Fromm, Webb, Kanute, and others. I have several bits of information, but these are the relatives that I...

Re: Brantley, Archer, Speck, Webb, Fromm, Glattfelder, Barney, Griffith, Maxwell Posted on: 31 Dec 2002, by Kari

Surnames > Brantley

I am at a dead end with Julius Jacob Arthur Fromm.

Brock Family Genealogy (also: Ivy, Malicoat, and Wilson) Posted on: 02 Apr 1999, by  dbrockstrong

Surnames > Brock

Am researching the subject surnames. My father's family (Brock) were fromm Harlan Co., KY and Campbell Co., TN. His father's mother was Sarah Ivy, born in Rutherford Co., TN. His mother was Bessie Jane Wil...

lineage of Stowes Posted on: 27 Nov 2000, by  rstowe1805

Surnames > Stowe

Thank you for your inquiry. My lineage goes fromm John-John-Thomas-John Nathaniel Eliakim-Benjaimin- Eliakim- Vivant- Martin- Martin- Robert (me) my family were from Conn. for three or four generations. Do...

colvins.. Posted on: 19 May 2000, by  blutrtle

Surnames > Colvin

...line.. but i heard that "a colvin took a native american girl" as his wife..and it went on fromm there..LOL funny how you hear things.. i thank you my brother for your time to read this.. wado.. ...

Schofield----Scofield Posted on: 03 Aug 1999, by Max Ranshaw

Surnames > Scofield

To all of you who are here , some where I am related to all of you down thru the lines fromm Daniel thru Thomas Can contact me at xxran or rannyg1 @ Aol.com

Re: Anniston Al., Nunnelley Connections Posted on: 12 Jan 2003, by andi

Surnames > Nunnally

...to say sits on a hill cool breeze blows through it yet it is close to 431 or is it 231?headed north fromm 202? .

Re: William Henry Wiseman - PA Posted on: 03 Aug 2006, by Rick Wiseman

Surnames > Wiseman

my father Winfred Henry Wiseman family fromm eastern Illinois. His father Early Wiseman was so Thomas Jefferson Wiseman of Kentucky, Illinois and Indiana. jeff was civil war participant around 1830. Look...

Re: Frederick Dahlinger Posted on: 27 Aug 2003, by  BFromm1931

Surnames > Dahlinger

Nola, What is the possibility of an email address? My brother practices medicine in Wichita. Bob Fromm

Re: Frederick Dahlinger Posted on: 27 Aug 2003, by  BFromm1931

Surnames > Dahlinger

...do not believe I saw your email prior to today. My GGF was Frederich Dahlinger (GM Lydia Dahlinger Fromm). I have a wedding photo of Frederich and Catherine in my files but the line literally stops with ...

Re: Jerry Dahlinger (KS) Posted on: 27 Aug 2003, by  BFromm1931

Surnames > Dahlinger

...Friederich and Catherine. By the way, I have a copy of their wedding photo, if you are interested. Bob Fromm

Jerry Dahlinger (KS) Posted on: 18 Nov 2000, by Jerry Dahlinger (CA)

Surnames > Dahlinger

...people? Do you have any leads as to where in Germany they may have originated from? Other family names are Fromm, Socolofsky,Kohman, and others of course. Sure would be great to make that giant leap back...

Coveys-Delaware Co., Ohio Posted on: 06 Nov 2003, by  fhc3342034

Surnames > Covey

Looking for relatives of Coveys that came fromm the Delaware Co., Ohio area. wes

charles perdun Posted on: 28 Feb 2000, by james young

Surnames > Perdun

i have info on a charls perdun also was he fromm the east brunswick area

ggrandmother Posted on: 12 Jan 2001, by mcclain

Surnames > Wells

looking for info on runna belle (pughe)wells fromm indiana

Moede's Posted on: 20 Sep 2000, by David Moede

Surnames > Moede

Hi Dewey, thanks for responding. While researching the name Moede i did come across alot of them fromm Minn. but could never make the connection to my Moede's. As far as i know all of my moede's settled in...

Carl Hockett Fromm Posted on: 14 Dec 2002, by Alice Currier

Surnames > Hockett

I am searching for ancestors on my father's side. My grandfather was Carl Hockett Fromm. He was born July 4, 1903, in Oregon. His mother's maiden name was Hockett. His mother later remarried, to a Mr. ...

John Pearce Posted on: 11 Jan 2000, by Marcellus E. Pearce

Surnames > Pearce

...their son William Addison. There graves are in Wake county and I believe I still have the court papers fromm when John died and he is definitely on the list. Most of my research was done years ago however ...

Re: Diener's from Russia Posted on: 05 Jun 2005, by Sandy Hartenberger

Surnames > Diener

...Fresendhel Russia,Her mother was Margaret Schulze and her father was Frederich Diener. She marr John Fromm in Russia, Passed away in 1918 from spainsh flue then she remarried a John Knaub and that was my g...

Re: Jacob Culp m. Anna Barks -- Walnut Creek Twp, Ohio Posted on: 08 Feb 2002, by  JoeMurnane

Surnames > Culp

...Hertel, Brumbaugh, Lechlitner, Wise, Kreider, Page, Stoner, Brody, Replogle, Lape, Cook, Peterson, Fike, Fromm, Fisher, Moyer, Anglemyer

Searching Posted on: 01 Jan 2000, by William Alvarado

Surnames > Alvarado

Searching for Alvarado Family Members fromm Catano,PUERTO RICO. My grandparents are Julia Rivera Alvarado Andelino Alvarado My father and his brothers and sisters were; William Alvarado Sonia,Millie,Milogr...

Goebel family Posted on: 17 Dec 2000, by  lorenz37

Surnames > Goebel

...b. Sep 4, 1832, Prussia; d. Jul 26, 1894, Dyersville, IA. She was the wife of Dr. Lorenz (Lawrence) Fromm with whom she had seven-14 children. The Dubuque, IA, city directory for 1877 lists a Christopher ...

Goebel family Posted on: 11 Dec 2000, by  lorenz37

Surnames > Goebel

...great-grandmothers was Margaret Goebel, b. 1832 or 1833, in Prussia. She was married to Lawrence (or Lorenz) Joseph Fromm. On arriving in the 1850s, they lived in Jamestown, Grant Co., WI, and, in the 1860...

Re: LOOKING FOR GANTER'S Posted on: 10 Nov 2002, by  moro_jo

Surnames > Ganter

hi iam a Ganter and from nsw my father born in qld and mother in nsw. will look forward to hearing fromm you

Peter Kiss (Kisch) s/o Peter, Hungary Posted on: 08 Nov 2001, by  adedr47

Surnames > Kiss

...on a Peter Kisch (Kiss) who came through Ellis Island at age 13 in 1904. His father, Peter Kiss, was fromm Boozearch (sp), Hungary. Peter Kisch had brothers John Kiss, Joseph Kiss and Paul Kiss and a sis...

William Owens and Margaret Holcomb Posted on: 10 Apr 2005, by  BettieWatts79

Surnames > Owens

...Margaret Holcomb Owens. Anybody out there have more info on these 2? Thank you. Nancy ,I haven't heard fromm you in a long time. Who were your husband's ancestors?

Sparger Posted on: 17 Mar 2002, by  RobertMcCurry

Surnames > Sparger

Looking for info on Leann Sparger fromm Hillsboro, Oh. married David Skouden had 3 sons Thomas, Ben, Louis & 1 daughter Lenora in the late1800's.

leeanne phelan Posted on: 20 Nov 1999, by peter okeefe

Surnames > Okeefe

my sister leeanne okeefe fromm bklyn ny?

Madella Fromm Posted on: 23 Apr 2005, by  kimbo0930

Surnames > Fromm

Kathleen, Just today found that the daughter of Madella Fromm and William Snider, Edith Abigail Snider, was married to Leon Reeves in Columbus, OH in l925. I am researching the Reeves. Would you happen to ...

Catharine(Kittie)Fromm b. abt. 1848 Bern co. Pa. Posted on: 28 Nov 2004, by kathleen

Surnames > Fromm

Seeking info on Catharine b. abt. 1848 to Levi Fromm b 1822 d. 1875 Bern and Ann/Anna_. siblings Charles, Jacob, Mary Ann and George Levi. this is all the info. I have on her. Thanks Cathie

Mary Ann Fromm Fidler Moyer Bern Co. Pa. Posted on: 28 Nov 2004, by kathleen

Surnames > Fromm

Seeking info. on Mary Ann b. abt. 1861 dau. of Levi Fromm b. abt.1822 d.1875 and Ann/Anna_lived in Bern co.Pa.according to orphaned court papers she was bound out to William Fidler abt. 1877 she then marri...

Re: Charles Fromm b.abt.1860 Bern Co.Pa.CORRECTION Posted on: 27 Nov 2004, by kathleen hicks

Surnames > Fromm

Levi's birthdate was1822 d. 1875-----SORRY

Charles Fromm b.abt.1860 Bern Co.Pa. Posted on: 27 Nov 2004, by kathleen hicks

Surnames > Fromm

Seeking info. on Charles Fromm son of Levi b.1859-1869 and D.1875 and Ann/Anna_ he was named as executor on his fathers Estate papers any info will be much appriciated.

Re: Jacob Fromm b.abt.1854 Berks Co. Pa.CORRECTION Posted on: 27 Nov 2004, by kathleen hicks

Surnames > Fromm

Levi's deathdate was 1822 d. 1875-----SORRY

Jacob Fromm b.abt.1854 Berks Co. Pa. Posted on: 27 Nov 2004, by kathleen hicks

Surnames > Fromm

seeking info. on Jacob Fromm son of Levi b.1859--1869 d.1875 and Ann/anna _ he was named as executor on his fathers estate papers.any info. will be much appriciated.

Fromm's of Missouri Posted on: 17 Sep 2000, by  alix_sara

Surnames > Fromm

Any information on Ellen Sussana Fromm of Caladona, MO. Born April 1865

Lucy Amanda Mason Fromm Posted on: 25 Oct 2004, by  Beeman_Teresa

Surnames > Fromm

Seeking descendants of Lucy Amanda Mason Fromm. Born 05/27/1869 - died 03/08/1959 in Asheville, North Carolina. She had one child with Francis Albert Stephenson, then married Christopher Fromm on 09/01/1901a...

Fromm from Volga Region Russia Posted on: 01 May 2004, by Carole Gatza

Surnames > Fromm

I have just learned that my great grandmother was MARIE SOPHIA FROMM. She was born in Boaro Russia. She married GOTTLIEB HALLE, also born Boaro. Their son was my grandfather, ALEXANDER HALLE. He was b...

looking for Susan Fromm daughter of Abe and Sara Fromm Posted on: 30 Apr 2004, by  wnf142

Surnames > Fromm

Hi, If any of you are, or know of, a Susan Fromm, daughter of Abe and Sara Fromm from NY, please post a response on the message board. Thank you, Wayne

Re: Fromms from Germany Posted on: 01 Jun 2006, by Kate Bailey

Surnames > Fromm

Friedrich Hans Schove was my grandfather! His brother started our family tree, and I am still searching for the same link, and information about the Fromms! I would love to see the letter from my gr...

Re: Fromms from Germany Posted on: 31 May 2006, by  IsabelMcCarth...

Surnames > Fromm

...directly answers your question. However, I am the great great granddaughter of a man called Leopold Fromm. One of Leopold's granddaughters was contacted in the mid 1960s by a man called F.H. Schove who, li...

Re: Fromms from Germany Posted on: 18 Sep 2004, by  MONICASNOWBAL...

Surnames > Fromm

Sorry, that should have read Paul Fromm with a double 'M'. My finger slipped !

Fromms from Germany Posted on: 28 Apr 2004, by  basskate2003

Surnames > Fromm

Hi, I am researching a connection between Henry Fromm, birthplace Germany c1826 and Samuel Fromm, publican of London, who died in 1912. On Samuel's daughter's marriage certificate Henry is listed as witness, b...

Re: FROMM's of Buffalo, NY from Württemberg Posted on: 22 Sep 2005, by  doncrisl

Surnames > Fromm

My Grategrandfather was George Jaboc his son was Robert Aurther Fromm He had three sons Don A Fromm Eugene E Fromm and Robert Aurther Fromm ,Eugene was my father.I am trying to find out when The Fromm's arrived in New Yo...

FROMM's of Buffalo, NY from Württemberg Posted on: 19 Mar 2004, by  melmale32

Surnames > Fromm

Searching for information about descendants of Jacob FROMM, b. abt 1834 in Württemberg (now Germany) and Christdina Gephart, b. abt 1842 in Sachsen (Saxony, now Germany). Jacob and Christdina had 10 c...

Clara (Kupp) Fromm obituaryo Posted on: 04 Feb 2004, by  puppup

Surnames > Fromm

Source: Reading Eagle, Reading, PA Jan. 7, 2004 Deceased: Fromm, Clara (Kupp) Age: 78 Birth date: Birth place: Death date: Jan. 5, 2004 Place of death: Reading, PA For a copy of fu...

per page
  • Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions