Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "FROMM" - 1,087 Messages

per page

TRUETT, ANDERSON Posted on: 30 May 1998, by Lisa Anderson

Localities > North America > United States > States > Nevada > Unknown

I am looking for information and the family of DORA BELLE TRUETT ANDERSON. She was Married to ROBERT W. ANDERSON. They came fromm Arkansas and settled in Elko County

Re: Unclebach or Unkelbach family Posted on: 26 Oct 2011, by  konniq1

Localities > Central Europe > Germany > Bavaria > General

...And so on. Also characteristic qualities were the reason of the surname: For example religious ("Fromm"); ...

McIntyre Posted on: 10 Jan 2001, by Hazel Mills

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Orange

...divorce for them yet. That marriage record said his mother's name was Susan Taylor? The info I had came fromm his death certificate and was probably given by his third wife so it could very likely be wrong...

Re: Whitney, Fleig & Stoick - Upstate New York Posted on: 28 Aug 2011, by  cemcrawler

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Monroe

...York Smith Mary, head, 63, 6/1856, Ger., Ger., Ger., immg 1860 William, son, 23, 4/1877, NY, Ger., Ger. Fromm Fannie, daughter, 40, 10/1860, NY, Ger., Ger. Bertha, grand daughter, 16, 11/1863, NY, Ger., Ge...

fred waldren Posted on: 18 Jan 2001, by wanda stier

Topics > Lost Family & Friends > Unknown

...80's .he had a son out of wed lock his grand kids r trying to find soom pics contacts something hes fromm clarksburg wva.

SHOLTIS Joseph 1918-2011 Pa. to Mahoning County, Ohio Posted on: 23 Oct 2011, by  Contribution

Surnames > Sholtis

BOARDMAN, Ohio – Joseph N. Sholtis, 93, passed away Oct. 21, 2011, at the Hospice House. Joe was born April 9, 1918, in Sharon, Pa., a son of Andrew and Mary (Lenart) Sholtis. Joe was a 1936 graduat...

Charles McElwee Family, Ireland->PA, 1847 Posted on: 17 Jan 2001, by  GrossShepherd

Surnames > McElwee

I am looking for information regarding the Charles McElwee family who came to the US fromm Ireland in 1847. They settled in Venango Co., PA. Any assistance would be appreciated. Thank you.

Re: Pistorius/Carrick Posted on: 14 Oct 2011, by  RuddneePistor...

Surnames > Pistorius

I know this is old but you may still be there! I am researching the Pistorius family, and seem to have my Michaels and Matthews mixed up! I have Michael J Pistorius (1865) married to Emma and Dorothea...

Re: Clinton Public Cemetery Lookup Posted on: 20 Nov 2011, by  wardcatt

Localities > North America > Canada > Ontario > Huron

You're welcome. Keep trying, someone fromm the area will get to you some time. Jim

Re: JEHLING,JEHLING,............WHERE ART THOU? Posted on: 15 Nov 2011, by  treasure155

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Monroe

My name is kay mytko. I'm related to Belshazzar Eidmann & Margaret Seibert. myemail is treasure@zitomedia.net...Would like to hear fromm you.

Re: family found ! Posted on: 01 Nov 2011, by  chuck_kolb101

Localities > Western Europe > Netherlands > Emigration

...Ysbrand formerly of Holland; formally of Indonesia. When if ever did the Tinkelenberg's change their name fromm Dunckelberg to Tinkelenberg?

Whitney, Fleig & Stoick - Upstate New York Posted on: 28 Aug 2011, by  Robert Whitne...

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Monroe

...Minnie Stoick & George Fleig are my Grandparents) 1 John STOICK b: Abt 1879 d: Aft 1930; + Bertha FROMM b: Nov 1883 d: 13 Mar 1966; 2 Albert STOICK b: 16 May 1904 d: Aug 1974; + Emma BOUR ...

Re: Barlet, Quillman, Schmehl Posted on: 16 Nov 2011, by  berksroots

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Berks

Generation No. 1 1. Paul1 Berlet was born 29 Aug 1714, and died 12 Sep 1796 in Reading, Berks County, Pennsylvania. He married Catharine Werth. She was born Abt. 1718, and died 18 Nov 1780 in Berk...

Fleig & Stoick - Upstate New York Posted on: 28 Aug 2011, by  Robert Whitne...

Surnames > Fleig

...Minnie Stoick & George Fleig are my Grandparents) 1 John STOICK b: Abt 1879 d: Aft 1930; + Bertha FROMM b: Nov 1883 d: 13 Mar 1966; 2 Albert STOICK b: 16 May 1904 d: Aug 1974; + Emma BOUR ...

Re: Civil War Pension Records Posted on: 24 Oct 2011, by  pacivilwar

Topics > Military > Civil War > General

...disease as a result of serving in the Civil War. Have you obtained their pension application files fromm the National Archives. They usually contain a lot of genealogical type info.

Re: Hohle - Holden Connection Posted on: 11 Aug 2011, by  judy7473

Surnames > Hohle

...our marriage connections. My direct email is Judym572@msn.com Thanks and looking forward to hearing fromm you again. Judy

Re: Benoits to Illinois Posted on: 22 Jul 2011, by  bdpierce1

Surnames > Benoit

My greatgrandfather came fromm France he had a brother Joseph Benoit they did live in ILL.

Re: Kieft Posted on: 19 Jul 2011, by  LoMarEla

Localities > Western Europe > Netherlands > Emigration

y great grandmother was Kate Kieft and was marriedd to Hiram pruim. They were fromm Holland and lived in MI.Moved to Chicago about 1880.

Re: Culliton's from Wexford, Ireland and other Culletons Posted on: 03 Jul 2011, by  coldpaws1

Surnames > Culliton

Hi, I have just read your extensive thread re the CULLETON family fromm Wexford. I am researching the POWER f/tree from the Campile/Ballykelly area. My GGG Father was a JAMES POWER. he married an ANASTATI...

Re: seeking obituary for Francis 'Marion' HINES who d. 8 April 1911 Posted on: 29 Jun 2011, by  garylmaize

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Macon

Supposed to be an obit for a Fannie Hines, died Feb. 2, 1973 fromm the Macon paper.

Renhack or Fron Medrovski surnames in Germany Posted on: 06 May 1999, by Charlotte Shippley

Localities > Central Europe > Germany > General

My mother's family is from Germany. Her maid- en name is Fromm, and her given name is Charlotte Katie Lfreida. We recently found out that my great great uncle J. Fron-Medrovski came to the USA many years...

Re: JANE BROWN born Kittery, Me 23 Jan 1784. Posted on: 01 Jan 2012, by  Hazel_Standev...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Maine > Counties > York

...Deering were her parents . I am STILL looking for the parents of Thomas and John Brown, brothers who came fromm Ireland around 1750. Thomas is buried at the family cemetery in Kittery, Fort Hill. His bro...

Re: Dragoo/Bowles Posted on: 10 Apr 2012, by  angelureel

Surnames > Dragoo

...piont had 2 wives, one around michigan and the outher down south. he had multiple children and came fromm a long line of big familys but the wife down south was a cherroke woman and that is the line i came...

Re: MR. REID Posted on: 15 Jan 2012, by  heatherreidwi...

Surnames > Reid

...she only had one child. Floyd Monroe Reid - my grandfather. Samuel died Nov. 10 1932. Hope to hear fromm you. heatherrw@netscape.com

Re: WW 1 survivor benefits files Posted on: 14 Mar 2012, by  Dannyssmile18...

Topics > Military > World War I > General

...said "he died before he left for France October 18, 1918". Was he due to go over to France fromm the U. S.; but died before he could leave on Oct 18,1918 or was that the time he was either supp...

silverware year Posted on: 27 Jan 2001, by  CRAIGCOURSEN_...

Surnames > Coursen

...clearly wrote ralph eric my father agree 100% thier was also a civil war sword.but this could been fromm my greatgrangmother family ayers. I have fround that these two family coursen $ ayers have number o...

Millington, Clayton Blake Posted on: 08 Feb 2012, by  WandaPurcell1...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oklahoma > Counties > Roger Mills

...Millington was born Dec. 4, 1927, in Elk City. He grew up on a farm near Berlin, where he graduated fromm Berlin High School in 1946. He received a BS in Business Education from Oklahoma A&M and a Co...

Fromm - Maria Elisabeth Witkowski Fromm Posted on: 19 Dec 2011, by  barbaraford53...

Surnames > From

...had been Jewish. I am related to Markus Witkowski B1866 - D915 who I believe was married to Johanna Fromm B1868 D1929 I feel there is a connection and am seeking help from anyone who may come across the ...

Re: SANSENBACH FAMILY Posted on: 24 Jan 2012, by  bls3562

Surnames > Sensabaugh

I thank you for your quick response regarding your uncle John. However, I hope to get some more details about him. He was one of the first Iowans to join ALPCA; entering in 1956 as member no. 111. I j...

Re: McKINNNEY Posted on: 07 Jan 2012, by  kimberlyander...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Mississippi > Counties > Amite

HI I AM FROMM THE HENRY BENJAMIN SMITH LINE AS WELL.....I WAS WONDERING IF YOUVE BEEN ABLE TO GO PAST THAT...I HAVE HIS FATHER BEING LEWIS SMITH MOTHER JANET ROBERTS...AND LEWISS FATHER THOMAS SMITH ...MOT...

Stella Rita Petraglia, 95, of Highland Park, Posted on: 22 Feb 2012, by  KENNELLYMARKA

Surnames > Petraglia

...Petraglia, M.D.; loving mother of June Nicholson (Frank), Jane Wolcott (Mick), Linda Stewart (John), Debra Fromm, David Petraglia (Sally) and the late Thomas Petraglia; grandmother of Christian Nicholson (...

Re: Rohde/Otto, Wernswig/Sondheim, Hesse Posted on: 10 Mar 2012, by  maunz2

Localities > Central Europe > Germany > Hessen > General

...born 13 Nov 1829 in house N 14, baptized 15 Nov 1829, godmother Catharina Elizabeth, widow of Siemon Fromm, confirmed 1844. there is no notice of marriage or death until 1900. Number 1219b is a Catharina E...

Re: Searching for former residents of Kane or Cook County, Aurora, IL Posted on: 21 May 2012, by  patradtke92

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Kane

...respect and understand both choices. I have been invited to a number and have only once heard a comment Fromm an extended cousin that heh was only allowed to do a tree of the family if he wouldn't allow t...

Fromm/Skiba family history Posted on: 05 Feb 2012, by  Snowball_Moni...

Localities > Central Europe > Historical Regions > East Prussia

My maternal grandparents were both born in Allenstein - Paul Fromm in 1898 and Rosa Skiba 1899. Does anyone know how I can get any information connected to either of them? Thankyou !

Re: Charles KARRICK Posted on: 24 Mar 2012, by  MichelleMicke...

Surnames > Karrick

...My e-mailis: michellemarrs1@cox.net. I still live in Phoenix with my husband Jim. We'd LOVE to hear fromm you. Love, Mickey

Re: Lidbetter Family Posted on: 03 Apr 2012, by  kiwiLen

Surnames > Lidbetter

Hi Mary, I do not know if you are still active in this research, but if you are I would love to hear fromm you. Cheers, Len

Re: ABRIBAT before 1705 in Foix, Ariege, Languedoc or nearby Posted on: 17 May 2012, by  thiesenhusen4

Localities > Western Europe > France > Midi-Pyrénées

...towns in Ariège with this name : Les Bordes-sur-Lez and Les Bordes-sur-Arize. You you may know fromm your research, Les Bordes-sur-Lez was a Catholic town, and Les Bordes-sur-Arize was town of the Ref...

Brian Newman & Sylvia Jefferies from Willesden area of London UK Posted on: 18 Apr 2012, by  avon2001

Surnames > Newman

...can't seem to get any further with this particular family. I don't know whether there were any children fromm the marriage or not.

Re: Bernard Bussmann und Ehefrau Josefine Bussmann geb. Maas Posted on: 25 Apr 2012, by  franzmaria

Surnames > Bussmann

...waren Nonnen(Ordensschwestern). Meine Urgroßeltern, Großeltern und Eltern waren alle sehr fromm. Das Haus meiner Großeltern stand in Lembeck etwa 100 m von der St. Laurentius Kirche entfernt...

Re: Josiah Hancock Sr. born 1789 and Nancy Goodwin Posted on: 15 Mar 2012, by  JoyceWilson79

Surnames > Hancock

...Hancock is a son of the older Josiah. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR RESPONSE. I look forward to hearing fromm you.

Sidebottom Posted on: 21 Jan 2001, by Bill Krebs

Surnames > Sidebottom

Joy, Sorry. I can't help you there. I show the Sidebottoms I traced coming fromm England to Va. to Greensburg, KY. Some did split and moved to IN., KS., and CO.

Re: OShaughnessy Family Posted on: 20 Feb 2012, by  jerrydowd881

Surnames > Oshaughnessy

...OSHAUGHNESSY FAMILY IN AWHILE-LOCKPORT WHICH IS MY HOME TOWN IS IN NIAGARA COUNTY-NY-WESTERN NY 18 MI. FROMM BUFFALO NY. JOESPH OSHAUHGHNESSY (abt 55-60 yrs.) IS A PGA PROFESSIONAL AND OWNS...

Buddy Lang from Battlecreek Michigan, looking for his children! Posted on: 30 Jan 2012, by  shute1960

Surnames > Lang

...Battlecreek Mi and married to a man named Oscar that has passed away. I know Buddy Lang had children fromm previous marriages and would like to see who my step brothers and sister might be and if they are...

Re: Bice/Bise Posted on: 21 Jan 2012, by  jimbob24740

Surnames > Bise

...and ill visit i know his son and i think daughter they live there his son is at fire dept alot across fromm turn off going to their house if your at that reunion look me up also ill get some dates

Clara Fromm Hansen 1912-2011 Posted on: 23 Dec 2011, by  VolunteerCont...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Crawford

Clara Marie Hansen, daughter of Joseph Fromm and Josephine (Eckerman) Fromm, was born on September 25, 1912 in Westphalia, IA. She grew up in the Westphalia/Panama area and attended school through the 8th grade...

Re: Male's In Buffalo New York Area Posted on: 03 Aug 2012, by  melmale32

Surnames > Male

I have not been able to find any link between your grandfather George Male's family and my father George Male's family. Here is a summary of my tree in this area. My great grandfather Thomas1 MALE, w...

Re: HEIL, HASE, VON HASEN, STEPPIN Posted on: 22 Aug 2012, by  scofhase

Localities > Central Europe > Germany > General

I am interested to knowq what data youi have fromm Germany. My GGGfather Henry Hase was born in1840 in Lippi Demolt and resided in MI

FROMM baby 1980 Posted on: 13 Aug 2012, by  t42OakGro_Dal...

Surnames > Fromm

FROMM baby 1980 I photographed this gravestone in the Oak Grove Cemetery, Irving, Dallas Co., Texas. Feel free to use this picture for your records . This is one of the 227,357 cemetery p...

44-E class yearbook, Pecos Army Air Field - pilot cadets and base staff Posted on: 23 Nov 2012, by  drbrownlee

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Reeves

Yearbook of the 44-E Class, Pecos Army Air Field, Pecos, Texas The following individuals are pictured in the yearbook of the 44-E cadet training class at Pecos Army Air Field, Pecos, Texas. They are...

Re: Poppett family of Shropshire, England Posted on: 02 Sep 2012, by  pskellon

Surnames > Poppett

...the name. Different priest , different spelling and since the family moved down the Minsterley valley fromm village to village seeking work mostly as lead or barytes miners the name changed quite a lot. Ba...

per page