Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "KOHN" - 1,990 Messages

per page

Re: Any info on Fred BARGO 1900 marriage to OHNSAT in Detroit MI Posted on: 22 May 2012, by  tgkohn

Surnames > Bargo

A.Kiihr and Carl Priemer, Please contact me directly at tgkohn@aol.com. Tom Kohn

Re: Jasper Salisbury Posted on: 19 Jun 2011, by  blcarkner

Surnames > Salisbury

...child of Henrdrick Van Salsberg(en)& Cornelia Claas VanSchaick (Harmen Janse VSB & Tanna (Hanna) Kohn (Conyn). He married his 1st cousin once removed - Cornelia Van Salsbergen dau of Cornelius VS...

Re: Translation help needed: Koraszo and Bel I hordisd preszto Posted on: 27 Jun 2011, by  fritzkoe

Localities > Central Europe > Hungary > General

...Márkus Durchschlag, nee Hani Durchschlag, residing in Feketegyörös. The bride was Helena Kohn, residing in Gyula, house 493(?), born in Vésztõ on April 22, 1880. Her father was...

Re: Translation help needed: Koraszo and Bel I hordisd preszto Posted on: 28 Jun 2011, by  fritzkoe

Localities > Central Europe > Hungary > General

Yes, indeed, the info on the mother of the bride says that her name was Mrs. Herman Kohn, nee Pepi Kohn, living in Gyula. While it is always possible that a woman's maiden name has the same surname as the on...

Re: MCGRATH ANCESTRY Posted on: 25 Aug 2011, by  tgkohn

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Ireland > Kilkenny > General

...MCGRATH while they resided in/near BELOIT KS USA. Thanks for the new direction for research. Thomas Kohn

Re: Hoffman's and Rausch's in Consdorf, Lux Posted on: 10 Jun 2011, by  dcourt1952

Localities > Western Europe > Luxembourg > General

Johann “John” Kohn was born on Saturday, January 25, 1845 in Consdorf, Luxembourg to Bernard Kohn and Anna Margaretha Rausch Kohn. John married Eva Hoffman on Thursday, November 23, 1882 at the Lycurgus Catholic...

Re: James Cole - Huntington County, PA NEED HELP! Posted on: 07 Nov 2011, by  jmcnc1

Surnames > Cole

...the Maryland Agricultural College, genealogist and author of "The Warfields of Maryland." KOHN & POLLOCK, Publishers, Baltimore, Md. 1905.

Hahn from Bohemia to New Jersey Posted on: 23 Dec 2011, by  dkohn139

Surnames > Hahn

Maria (Marie?) was born in Bohemia, where she married Daniel Kohn. Their son Simon was born in Bohemia (possibly Wrooka K Prag) in 1858. I believe he immigrated to New York City in about 1877. In 1885 he ...

Re: Frederick Pershing Monument, Westmorland, PA 1923 Posted on: 12 Apr 2012, by  jaded426

Surnames > Pershing

My husband too is related as Frederick is his 6th grandfather via Peter. He had also beeen looking into the SOTRW application. Its so interesting for us as he is a History major and current Historical...

Dauter from Berlin married Braun?? HELP!!! Posted on: 09 Jun 2012, by  Erica25m

Localities > Central Europe > Germany > Berlin Stadt > General

...Marie was married more than once, any siblings? I also have the name Charlotte Dauter who married Adolf Kohn. Any help is appreciated.

Re: Carrie Eliza Harlo Helm (Hofstadter) Posted on: 13 Jun 2011, by  rnkohn

Surnames > Helm

...Any information you can provide me in this family research would be really appreciated. Thanks, Aron Kohn

Re: Found Rudisill Photo Posted on: 04 Apr 2012, by  t166ets1

Topics > Found Family Heirlooms

...researching my father's family and your post came up in the search. My father's grandfather, H. F. von Kohn was the photographer and if you still have the photograph taken by him, I would be interested in...

Looking for info about Jerimaih Kohn b. 1835 in Ohio Posted on: 02 Sep 2011, by  hargerlm

Surnames > Kohn

I am looking for information on Jerimiah Kohn born 2 Dec 1835 in Ohio & died 23 Dec 1866. He married Matilda Jane Horn 25 Dec 1856 & they lived in Ohio near or around Columbus Ohio.I know they had...

Re: Looking for descendants of Michael KOHN (1844-190x) and Theresa LOERSCHER (1854-19xx) Posted on: 02 Jun 2012, by  sherylmc72

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kansas > Counties > Leavenworth

1885 Kansas State Census, Leavenworth, Leavenworth Co. Michl Kohn age 40 born Germany occupation carpenter Teresa Kohn age 28 born Germany Theodore Kohn age 10 born Kansas Mattew Kohn age 8 born Kansas Michl Kohn age 7...

Re: Looking to talk to all who are working on the surnames of: Posted on: 22 May 2012, by  tgkohn

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Huron

...Please contact me directly if you have information related to the OHNSAT theory. Sincerely, Thomas Kohn tgkohn@aol.com

Origin of William Richardson Sr. (~1640-1697) of Maryland Posted on: 01 May 2012, by  JERichardson1...

Surnames > Richardson

...Genealogical and Biographical Review from wills, deeds and church records. BY J. D. WARFIELD, A. M., KOHN & POLLOCK, Publishers, Baltimore, Md. (1905). web: http://www.archive.org/stream/foundersofa...

Re: KOHN, CZISCHKE Posted on: 27 Oct 2011, by  tamareyn

Localities > Central Europe > Germany > Mecklenburg-Vorpommern > Mecklenburg-Vorpommern

There are two Charlie Kohn/Koehns/Kohns that came from Germany at the same time, were born abt 1850 and married an Amelia/Emelia....According to the Michigan Census' one settled in Detroit/Wayne County an...

Lazarus Fuldheim born March 1827 and Regina Ailringer born Dec 1836 in Germany, lived in Cleveland, Ohio Posted on: 20 Mar 2012, by  archaeolady

Surnames > Korach

Thank you so very much for the obituary of Lazarus Fuldheim with several family member names. You have helped me learn about my family heritage and given me the names of my great great grandparents an...

Re: Klawitter's of former Tutz, Germany - now Tuczno, Poland Posted on: 07 Dec 2011, by  kingbird67

Surnames > Klawitter

...Panzeram) and several other Panzerams. What a great site! Thank you for sending it. I have not found one Kohn as yet but will keep looking. Yes, I would love to see any pictures of Tuetz that you hav...

Re: Jewell County REPUBLICAN, WHAT THEY SAY – DEC 1918 Posted on: 03 Nov 2011, by  tgkohn

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kansas > Counties > Jewell

...here the source for microfilms of the Republican and other archived newspapers of Kansas? Thanks, Tom Kohn

Re: Klawitter's of former Tutz, Germany - now Tuczno, Poland Posted on: 07 Dec 2011, by  kingbird67

Surnames > Klawitter

Hi Anita, I tried the email you gave me and it got bounced back x2. My email is garykoehn@gmail.com. I would love to see the spread sheets. I have found a few Kohns. You were right, they were list...

Wasserliesch Familienbuch available Posted on: 13 Oct 2011, by  tgkohn

Localities > Central Europe > Germany > Rheinland Pfalz > Rheinland-Pfalz

...Please feel free to request inclusion of families that are as yet missing in the transcription. Thomas Kohn

Re: Looking for info about Jerimaih Kohn b. 1835 in Ohio Posted on: 05 Sep 2011, by  hargerlm

Surnames > Kohn

...looks like we have the same family. I know Jerimiah's father was John. someone posted him as John H. Kohn. I don't know if Jerimiah had a son, I'd sure like to find out though. You can find me at my regul...

Re: joseph and ben cohen Posted on: 26 Jul 2011, by  Marc Cohen

Surnames > Cohens

Joseph Cohen and son Ben Cohen profiles on the Geni site at the following two page links JOE-> http://www.geni.com/people/Joseph-S-Cohen/6000000009197058456 BEN-> http://www.geni.com/people...

Re: Hesse Darm, Germany and Resita Germany Posted on: 09 Sep 2011, by  anniekohn40

Localities > Central Europe > Germany > Hessen > General

...parents Nissom and Sally Traum are supposed to have come from Romaina, but Adelle married George Nathan Kohn who was from Germany. Don't know about the distances between homelands. Can't get past Adelle...

Re: LYNCH, Thomas Posted on: 02 Dec 2011, by  jfirestone123

Surnames > Lynch

...(Michigan, Wisconsin, Ohio). His parents were Michael and Nora. Siblings were: Lenora, Daniel, Patrick, Kohn, Mayme, James and George. Any connection?

Edward L. Kersten Jr. (1925 - 2012) Posted on: 02 Apr 2012, by  ShawanoGenWeb...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Shawano

3/20/2012 Edward L. Kersten Jr. Edward L. Kersten Jr., 86, of Shawano, passed away Sunday, March 18, 2012, in Shawano. Born on Oct. 21, 1925, in the town of Fairbanks, he was the son of the late Edwa...

Re: Looking for info about Jerimaih Kohn b. 1835 in Ohio Posted on: 05 Sep 2011, by  Patrick0302

Surnames > Kohn

Jerimiah Kohn was born Dec 5, 1835 in Ohio (probably Franklin Co., day could be off) to John H. and Lydia Wilson Kohn. I have not researched Jerimiah any more than it appears that you have. I am related to Je...

Re: POW or Internment camp in Cloud County Posted on: 29 Apr 2012, by  tgkohn

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kansas > Counties > Cloud

Since my first posting, I received these additional personal email contacts. Tom Kohn kjacques@alltech.com tgkohn@aol.com Did you get the information you needed about the POW camp? Kate Jacques, PhD k...

Re: Looking for descendants of Michael KOHN (1844-190x) and Theresa LOERSCHER (1854-19xx) Posted on: 02 Jun 2012, by  tgkohn

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kansas > Counties > Leavenworth

...much background detail (marriages, deaths), and I suspect you may be a member of my family. Thomas Kohn

Re: POW or Internment camp in Osborne County or neighboring area Posted on: 29 Apr 2012, by  tgkohn

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kansas > Counties > Osborne

...have such records. Since my first posting, I received these additional personal email contacts. Tom Kohn kjacques@alltech.com tgkohn@aol.com Did you get the information you needed about the POW camp?...

Looking for descendants of Michael KOHN (1844-190x) and Theresa LOERSCHER (1854-19xx) Posted on: 02 Jun 2012, by  tgkohn

I recently discovered that my great-granduncle Michael KOHN settled his family in Leavenworth around 1880. The family included: Michael (b. 19 Jul 1844 in Wasserliesch, Rheinland-Pfalz, Germany; emigrate...

Rattray family tree Posted on: 25 Jan 2001, by Meg Cerwin

Surnames > Rattray

...Rattray any relation to a Clifford Rattray, also of Canada? He is my grandfather, and was married to Nelda Kohn, also of Canada. My daughter is named Emma. We were told that the name was in the family, bu...

Re: Looking for info about Jerimaih Kohn b. 1835 in Ohio Posted on: 07 May 2012, by  hargerlm

Surnames > Kohn

...can the Elijah's eye lid. I have a picture (tin type) with 2 couples in it. I think one couple is Mary Kohn & Wm Harger, (my great grandparents) Mary is the daughter of Jerimiah Kohn & Matilda Horn. T...

Weber, Kohn Posted on: 12 May 1999, by Andy Olson

Localities > Western Europe > Luxembourg > General

Looking for information on John Peter WEBER and Anna Marie KOHN. They married in Luxembourg and had three children: Susanna (b 1844), Michael (b 1853) and Philip (b 1848.) In the publication "Antwerp...

Re: Klawitter's of former Tutz, Germany - now Tuczno, Poland Posted on: 07 Dec 2011, by  alouiseklawit...

Surnames > Klawitter

...date from 1846-1945. I checked it and there are 3 listings for the name "Kohnke" none for Kohn. So perhaps your name changed over time? The Kohnke listed was Wilhimine, who married Martin Kro...

W H West died 23 Jul 1905 in Jacksonville FL Posted on: 28 Apr 2012, by  BarbaraCox147

Surnames > West

from Florida Times Union obit of 25 July 1905 obit: W H West, employed by Kohn, Furchgott & Co., died in this city Sunday night after a short illness. The Jacksonville Undertaking Company has charge o...

Marriages from Humboldt Journal - Oct 1905 to Dec 1 1921 Posted on: 04 Mar 2012, by  saskgenweb

Localities > North America > Canada > Saskatchewan > Saskatoon

...Welter, Leffler, O'Neil, Richardson, Fisher, Krentz, Spicer, Lemmington, Bell, McConnell, Grois, Pollries, Kohn, Hessdorfer, Young, McGillvray, Wunderlich, Meyers, Clark, Wirtz, Wourms, Kalthoff, Dust, Du...

October 2011 - Music FH and Miles-Odum FH Obituaries Posted on: 07 Jan 2012, by  redbirdacres1

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Ware

Ware County, Georgia Obituaries October 2011 ************* Music Funeral Home ************* Virgil B. Manning Born in Pierce County, GA on May 1, 1938 Departed on Oct. 3, 2011 and resided in Cocoa...

Joseph Naylor Posted on: 19 Jan 2001, by Richard L. Scott

Surnames > Naylor

...were Augustus Naylor and Mary Ann Houser. Augustus's parents were Joseph Naylor and Hannah Ravensberg Kohn. Thats as far as I go. Does anyonw have anything like brothers,sisters, or even the parents of Jo...

Rose Zussin Posted on: 21 Jan 2001, by Lisa Greenberg

Surnames > Zussin

...Ellis Island to Herman. Elizabath's sister Edith married her great uncle and somehow the name became Kohn. They had 10 children and I am in touch with some of the grand-children. There was a brother Vi...

Re: BODENs in Trier/Rodt/Schleidweiler, Germany Posted on: 02 Jan 2012, by  boofsmom

Surnames > Boden

...great-great-grandfather. There was a Maria Witt who married Valentine Gradig. Their son Urban married Katherine Kohn, who was Henri Streit's granddaughter. Maria was born in 1860 and Valentine in 185...

KOHN, DANIEL Posted on: 13 Mar 1999, by  akdmse

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Boone

...posting this to help others** Source: History of Boone County, Indiana, by Hon. L.M. Crist, 1914. DANIEL KOHN By words and by actions the personality reveals its quality, its force, its direction of pu...

Re: Names with Hebrew origins Posted on: 11 Mar 2012, by  stmw1

Topics > Religions and Religious > Jewish > Jewish Roots

...Testament names. Jews and Christians frequently both use these names. Obviously names such as Cohen, Kohn, Levi etc would be specifically Jewish in origin. Hope this is helpful.

Re: Names with Hebrew origins Posted on: 11 Mar 2012, by  stmw1

Topics > Ethnic / Race > Jewish > Jewish Roots

...Testament names. Jews and Christians frequently both use these names. Obviously names such as Cohen, Kohn, Levi etc would be specifically Jewish in origin. Hope this is helpful.

Re: ALLEN, George Calvin, Oriel Zeba [nee MEAUSETTE] Posted on: 07 May 2012, by  sstanger1

Localities > North America > Canada > British Columbia > Okanagan Similkameen

...Birthplace: , Ohio Marital Status: Bachelor Father's Name: Alfred N Allen Mother's Name: Josephine Kohn Bride: Oriel Zeba Meausette Age: 19 Birth Date: 1900 Birthplace: Kenora, Ontario Mari...

Re: Cone family Posted on: 31 Dec 2011, by  Hazel Regot

Surnames > Cone

My grandmother was Mary Ellen Kohn Lewis (some spell Cone)her her brother was Odie Mc Donald Cone born nov 5 1899 in Redford Reynolds Co Mo. Her mother was Mary Jane Cone. Reply if this is your family, I...

Los Angeles County, CA, Brenner Deaths XI Posted on: 25 Jan 2012, by  danbren2010

Surnames > Brenner

NELLIE MAE BRENNER, age 82, died on July 19, 1969, at Inglewood Convalescent Hospital, Inglewood, Los Angeles County, California. She was born on January 3, 1887, in Pennsylvania, the daughter of Elij...

Re: Francese from Salerno, Italy area Posted on: 08 Feb 2012, by  dkohn139

Surnames > Francese

...first name beginning with "A"? If you're on ancestry, my family tree is public "Cavallini Kohn". I'm trying to get my grandfather's naturalization forms. After that, I'm going to try ...

Martha Helen Conn Posted on: 23 Jan 2001, by  ANNIEH77

Surnames > Conn

Looking for information on Martha Helen Conn/Kohn/Cahn. She was b. 21 Jul 1854 in MO., possibly Greene Co. Martha md. John C. Day 12 Aug 1880 in Dade Co., MO. She died 9 Nov 1921 in Kendrick, Lincoln Co.,...

per page