Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "KOHN" - 1,989 Messages

per page

Re: Carrie Eliza Harlo Helm (Hofstadter) Posted on: 13 Jun 2011, by  rnkohn

Surnames > Helm

...Any information you can provide me in this family research would be really appreciated. Thanks, Aron Kohn

Re: Klawitter's of former Tutz, Germany - now Tuczno, Poland Posted on: 07 Dec 2011, by  kingbird67

Surnames > Klawitter

...Panzeram) and several other Panzerams. What a great site! Thank you for sending it. I have not found one Kohn as yet but will keep looking. Yes, I would love to see any pictures of Tuetz that you hav...

Re: Husnick /Husnik spelling Posted on: 07 Sep 2011, by  1_kleric

Surnames > Husnick

...married Vlacov Husnik, was my great grandmother's sister. My great grandmother was Margaret Hoffman Kohn, married to Bernard Kohn ... they had 9 children. Margaret and Barbara also had a brother John, who had...

Re: WILL DO FREE LOOKUPS! WAL CO Posted on: 10 Oct 2011, by  VLWHEATLEY

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Walworth

... I am looking for more info on J W LONE chothiers (John W. Lone) I think? was a store bought out by Kohn & Jennings. I want more info on J W LONE, where he came from? where he was born? where was thi...

Re: Nissom and Sally Traum Posted on: 13 Sep 2011, by  ELLinSpain

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Carroll

You hav'nt given an idea of birth dates... MAYBE NAT. RECORDS Name: Nison Kohn Age: 53 Birth Date: 15 Jul 1885 Issue Date: 27 Dec 1956 State: New York 2915 W 25TH ST., BK Locality, Court: Eastern ...

Re: Klawitter's of former Tutz, Germany - now Tuczno, Poland Posted on: 07 Dec 2011, by  kingbird67

Surnames > Klawitter

Hi Anita, I tried the email you gave me and it got bounced back x2. My email is garykoehn@gmail.com. I would love to see the spread sheets. I have found a few Kohns. You were right, they were list...

Weisz of Dunaszerdahely Posted on: 22 Sep 2011, by  holla2hilla

Surnames > Weisz

...was Simon Weiss (Weisz), born 1886 in Dunaszerdahely, Hungary. He was born to Marton Weisz and Hanni Kohn. He had at least one brother, Irving. And possibly two more. One may have been Arnold? He married ...

Re: LYNCH, Thomas Posted on: 02 Dec 2011, by  jfirestone123

Surnames > Lynch

...(Michigan, Wisconsin, Ohio). His parents were Michael and Nora. Siblings were: Lenora, Daniel, Patrick, Kohn, Mayme, James and George. Any connection?

Re: MCGRATH ANCESTRY Posted on: 25 Aug 2011, by  tgkohn

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Ireland > Kilkenny > General

...MCGRATH while they resided in/near BELOIT KS USA. Thanks for the new direction for research. Thomas Kohn

Re: Wasserliesch - transcription of Familienbuch by P.Kohns Posted on: 11 Oct 2011, by  tgkohn

Localities > Central Europe > Germany > Rheinland Pfalz > Rheinland-Pfalz

...interest. Please let me know if any information needs to be added for your research. Best regards. Tom Kohn

Re: Klawitter's of former Tutz, Germany - now Tuczno, Poland Posted on: 07 Dec 2011, by  alouiseklawit...

Surnames > Klawitter

...date from 1846-1945. I checked it and there are 3 listings for the name "Kohnke" none for Kohn. So perhaps your name changed over time? The Kohnke listed was Wilhimine, who married Martin Kro...

Schulz Of Germany Moved to Marburg QLD Australia Posted on: 12 Aug 2011, by  Tracey Howie

Surnames > Schulz

I'm looking for any info on Johann Schulz of Germany, Married Maria Christine Dorothea Kohn...I dont know when they came to Australia but they settled in Marburg Qld and raised their 4 children there.. Jo...

Re: joseph and ben cohen Posted on: 26 Jul 2011, by  Marc Cohen

Surnames > Cohens

Joseph Cohen and son Ben Cohen profiles on the Geni site at the following two page links JOE-> http://www.geni.com/people/Joseph-S-Cohen/6000000009197058456 BEN-> http://www.geni.com/people...

Looking for info about Jerimaih Kohn b. 1835 in Ohio Posted on: 02 Sep 2011, by  hargerlm

Surnames > Kohn

I am looking for information on Jerimiah Kohn born 2 Dec 1835 in Ohio & died 23 Dec 1866. He married Matilda Jane Horn 25 Dec 1856 & they lived in Ohio near or around Columbus Ohio.I know they had...

Re: Klawitter's of former Tutz, Germany - now Tuczno, Poland Posted on: 06 Dec 2011, by  kingbird67

Surnames > Klawitter

Hi, I have relatives from Tutz (Tuczno) who immigrated to Wisconsin about 1856-1865. They were Catholic. Do you have any online references you could share that has church records from that town. T...

Re: Looking for info about Jerimaih Kohn b. 1835 in Ohio Posted on: 05 Sep 2011, by  hargerlm

Surnames > Kohn

...looks like we have the same family. I know Jerimiah's father was John. someone posted him as John H. Kohn. I don't know if Jerimiah had a son, I'd sure like to find out though. You can find me at my regul...

Wasserliesch Familienbuch available Posted on: 13 Oct 2011, by  tgkohn

...Please feel free to request inclusion of families that are as yet missing in the transcription. Thomas Kohn

Re: KOHN, CZISCHKE Posted on: 27 Oct 2011, by  tamareyn

Localities > Central Europe > Germany > Mecklenburg-Vorpommern > Mecklenburg-Vorpommern

There are two Charlie Kohn/Koehns/Kohns that came from Germany at the same time, were born abt 1850 and married an Amelia/Emelia....According to the Michigan Census' one settled in Detroit/Wayne County an...

Re: Hesse Darm, Germany and Resita Germany Posted on: 09 Sep 2011, by  anniekohn40

Localities > Central Europe > Germany > Hessen > General

...parents Nissom and Sally Traum are supposed to have come from Romaina, but Adelle married George Nathan Kohn who was from Germany. Don't know about the distances between homelands. Can't get past Adelle...

Re: Tutz (Tuczno) church records Posted on: 06 Dec 2011, by  kingbird67

Localities > Central Europe > Poland > Zachodniopomorskie

...name of the online website of church records for Tutz (Tuczno)? I have a family from there (surname Kohn) who were Catholic and immigrated to Wisconsin about 1856-1865} Thanks Gary

Re: Looking for info about Jerimaih Kohn b. 1835 in Ohio Posted on: 05 Sep 2011, by  Patrick0302

Surnames > Kohn

Jerimiah Kohn was born Dec 5, 1835 in Ohio (probably Franklin Co., day could be off) to John H. and Lydia Wilson Kohn. I have not researched Jerimiah any more than it appears that you have. I am related to Je...

Re: Wasserliesch - transcription of Familienbuch by P.Kohns Posted on: 13 Oct 2011, by  tgkohn

Wasserliesch and Riel are two different communities, and not at all close to each other. I have no information on the Lesch, Arns, or Loersch families. Sorry, Tom Kohn

Nissom and Sally Traum Posted on: 09 Sep 2011, by  anniekohn40

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Carroll

...(according to my mother in laws records in his baby book) are the great grand parents of husband Aaron Kohn. Their child married Alfred Kohn in NY, NY. Can't find or don't know how to find any additional in...

Mathilda M. "Tillie" (Piehl) Kusta (1907 - 2011) Posted on: 19 Aug 2011, by  Anne_ShawanoG...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Shawano

Mathilda M. "Tillie" Kusta Visitation: Monday, July 11, 2011 9:00 AM until 11:00 AM Service: Monday, July 11, 2011 11:00 AM St. James Lutheran Church 324 S. Andrews Street Shawano, WI 541...

David Kahn Posted on: 21 Aug 2011, by  taxlady851

Surnames > Kahn

...PA. David may have owned a bar/saloon in lower Manhattan. Various spellings of Kahn in census records (Kohn and Cohen) but to my knowledge it was Kahn.

KOHN Robert A - Vietnam Wall section 1W Posted on: 22 Aug 2011, by  t42Vietnam_Pa...

Surnames > Kohn

KOHN Robert A - Vietnam Wall section 1W Honor our Veterans. This is one of many photographs of the Vietnam Memorial Wall in Parker Co, TX. Feel free to use this picture f...

Re: Theodore Kohn Posted on: 27 Jun 2011, by  gabeau

Surnames > Kohn

...written during the war). Pls contact via private email: cldgenlist@gmail.com Descendants of Theodore Kohn 1 Theodore KOHN b: April 28, 1840 d: June 16, 1902 +Theresa Rosa "Rosa" WALD b: Oct...

Re: Flesch in Hungary Posted on: 20 Jun 2011, by  anne_wares

Surnames > Flesch

...love to know exactly. Also his father Israel Hirsch Flesch, of whom I know only that he married Esther Kohn c. 1819. More details on any of their backround would be very welcome. If you kn ow anything abo...

Re: Translation help needed: Koraszo and Bel I hordisd preszto Posted on: 26 Jun 2011, by  mdurschlag_1

Localities > Central Europe > Hungary > General

...as Fekete-Kyoros. There is also a Fekete Koros, Bihar, Romania. Which one would it be? Also Herman Kohn lists his occupation as Harolo. What is that? and the groom, whom I know as Mihaly Durschlag is lis...

Herman and Pepi Kohn Posted on: 24 Jun 2011, by  mdurschlag_1

Surnames > Kohn

...housewife. She was also from Gyula. Their names were on the marriage license of their daughter, Helen Kohn. She married Monyus? Mihaly Durchschlag in December 1901.

Re: Theodore Kohn Posted on: 26 Jun 2011, by  tkohn121

Surnames > Kohn

Yes, Dina Liechtenstein was Theodore Kohn's mother. She had married Phil David Kohn on June 29, 1839. She was born on June 3 1818. Theodore Kohn of Orangeburg was my Great Grandfather.

Wainger James Martin Obit Posted on: 07 Jun 2011, by  Marcena Thomp...

Localities > North America > United States > States > New Mexico > Counties > Dona Ana

...(Feinberg) Wainger. They were married for 60 years. Born in Johnstown, PA, a son of the late Paul and Rose (Kohn) Wainger, he had lived in Warwick for 7 years, previously living in Ridgefield, CT. James w...

Re: Look Up Service for Victoria Posted on: 06 Jun 2011, by  PieterKoster

Localities > Oceania > Australia > Victoria > General

Hi Pamela. I have written a paper about Claus Kohn but this service does not allow me to attach it. If you ring me on zero two nine four five three nine four zero one we can work out how to get you a copy...

Martha Helen Conn Posted on: 23 Jan 2001, by  ANNIEH77

Surnames > Conn

Looking for information on Martha Helen Conn/Kohn/Cahn. She was b. 21 Jul 1854 in MO., possibly Greene Co. Martha md. John C. Day 12 Aug 1880 in Dade Co., MO. She died 9 Nov 1921 in Kendrick, Lincoln Co.,...

W H West died 23 Jul 1905 in Jacksonville FL Posted on: 28 Apr 2012, by  BarbaraCox147

Surnames > West

from Florida Times Union obit of 25 July 1905 obit: W H West, employed by Kohn, Furchgott & Co., died in this city Sunday night after a short illness. The Jacksonville Undertaking Company has charge o...

Re: Looking for info about Jerimaih Kohn b. 1835 in Ohio Posted on: 07 May 2012, by  hargerlm

Surnames > Kohn

...can the Elijah's eye lid. I have a picture (tin type) with 2 couples in it. I think one couple is Mary Kohn & Wm Harger, (my great grandparents) Mary is the daughter of Jerimiah Kohn & Matilda Horn. T...

Re: Cone family Posted on: 31 Dec 2011, by  Hazel Regot

Surnames > Cone

My grandmother was Mary Ellen Kohn Lewis (some spell Cone)her her brother was Odie Mc Donald Cone born nov 5 1899 in Redford Reynolds Co Mo. Her mother was Mary Jane Cone. Reply if this is your family, I...

Lawrence "Larry" P. Berton (1937 - 2012) Posted on: 13 Feb 2012, by  ShawanoGenWeb...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Shawano

...George and Lucille (Rusch) Berton in Shawano. On Aug. 3, 1957, he was united in marriage to Marilyn Kohn at Sacred Heart Catholic Church in Shawano. Larry owned and operated Berton's Maintenance in the Fo...

Weber, Kohn Posted on: 12 May 1999, by Andy Olson

Localities > Western Europe > Luxembourg > General

Looking for information on John Peter WEBER and Anna Marie KOHN. They married in Luxembourg and had three children: Susanna (b 1844), Michael (b 1853) and Philip (b 1848.) In the publication "Antwerp...

Looking for descendants of Michael KOHN (1844-190x) and Theresa LOERSCHER (1854-19xx) Posted on: 02 Jun 2012, by  tgkohn

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kansas > Counties > Leavenworth

I recently discovered that my great-granduncle Michael KOHN settled his family in Leavenworth around 1880. The family included: Michael (b. 19 Jul 1844 in Wasserliesch, Rheinland-Pfalz, Germany; emigrate...

Re: Alfred Victor Beer Posted on: 29 Jan 2012, by  AnnHWilliams1...

Surnames > Beer

Hi Carmen, I am distantly related to your Alfred Victor Beer. I imagine since you posted this about 5 years ago, you may already have found his parents. They were Ferdinand Beer and Emma Friedlande...

Kohn from Bohemia Posted on: 21 Dec 2011, by  dkohn139

Surnames > Kohn

Daniel Kohn & Maria Hahn parents of Simon Kohn who was born in 1858. All are from Bohemia (currently in the Czech republic, formerly Autria-Hungary Empire). Simon immigrated to New York City in about 1877...

Re: RICHARD BUTLER, b 7 Dec 1836 Thomastown Co., Ireland Posted on: 11 Feb 2012, by  miriamarchi

Surnames > Butler

...form. If you send me your address, I will mail the material to you. There is another person, Thomas Kohn, who is (or was) researching Richard's family. He was related to Richard's daughter, Anastatsia. I...

Re: Looking for descendants of Michael KOHN (1844-190x) and Theresa LOERSCHER (1854-19xx) Posted on: 02 Jun 2012, by  tgkohn

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kansas > Counties > Leavenworth

...much background detail (marriages, deaths), and I suspect you may be a member of my family. Thomas Kohn

KOHN, DANIEL Posted on: 13 Mar 1999, by  akdmse

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Boone

...posting this to help others** Source: History of Boone County, Indiana, by Hon. L.M. Crist, 1914. DANIEL KOHN By words and by actions the personality reveals its quality, its force, its direction of pu...

Frenchman Holland to England to Newark, NJ Posted on: 28 Dec 2011, by  dkohn139

Surnames > Frenchman

...Frenchman". His daughter Sophia (born 1857) married Jacob Monis. Their daughter Rachel Monis married Daniel Kohn between 1910 and 1915. They lived in Philadelphia around 1920 before returning to Iri...

Re: ALLEN, George Calvin, Oriel Zeba [nee MEAUSETTE] Posted on: 07 May 2012, by  sstanger1

Localities > North America > Canada > British Columbia > Okanagan Similkameen

...Birthplace: , Ohio Marital Status: Bachelor Father's Name: Alfred N Allen Mother's Name: Josephine Kohn Bride: Oriel Zeba Meausette Age: 19 Birth Date: 1900 Birthplace: Kenora, Ontario Mari...

Re: LEWIS /OF IRON /REYNOLDS CO Posted on: 03 Apr 2012, by  Hazel Regot

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Reynolds

Mary Jane Brawley 1866-1917 is my great grandmother she was married to James Monroe Kohn. I would love to have any info you may have.My grandmother Mary Ellen Kohn m James William Lewis in 1903 in Ironton Mo...

Re: BODENs in Trier/Rodt/Schleidweiler, Germany Posted on: 02 Jan 2012, by  boofsmom

Surnames > Boden

...great-great-grandfather. There was a Maria Witt who married Valentine Gradig. Their son Urban married Katherine Kohn, who was Henri Streit's granddaughter. Maria was born in 1860 and Valentine in 185...

Query Posted on: 06 Apr 2012, by  GloriaGolden6...

Surnames > Goldstein

...years old. Her birth was about 1840, death about 1925. Sura's maiden name was Joselewicz and/or/both Kohn.

per page