Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "WASS" - 1,879 Messages

per page

Wass Posted on: 25 Jan 2001, by Christine Legg

Surnames > Wass

I am searching for any information on Harry or Mary Wass (brother and sister) there were 7 other children in the family, but I do not know there names. They lived in Yorkshire back in the early 1900's and...

Re: John Wass/B. Boyer descendants - Ritchie Co. WV - Indian blood? Posted on: 14 Apr 2012, by  rosaries

Localities > North America > United States > States > West Virginia > Counties > Ritchie

...county..in late 90's and 2001 had a Mullenax reunion did a 50 years family reunion tribute .....has the wass and barkers in it..yes stories... about a GGgrandma named Mahala Brker Mullenax....trying to c...

Re: Missouri, Death Records, 1834-1910 Posted on: 12 Mar 2012, by  splendipity

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > St > Louis

...going to the "advanced search" for the MO death records? That will allow you to put "Wass" and "Ch" in as "starts with" .... or something as such for "ends wi...

Re: Looking for County map that shows White Oak Creek Posted on: 02 May 2012, by  RossSmith53

Localities > North America > United States > States > Virginia > Counties > Brunswick

...in 1771 on Quarrel Swamp or Creek. I am tryhing to find where on Quarrel Swamp George Wray's property wass located. The deeds say Quarrel Swamp at Piney Slash, Quarrel Swamp at Ready or Reedy branch and Q...

Mary Wareing who married William Wass 1764 in Yorkshire Posted on: 03 Jun 2012, by  annewilliams1...

Surnames > Wareing

Does anyone have info on the birth and parents of Mary Wareing, about 1742 in Yorks., or her death (after 1783). Thanks.

Re: help reading parish record Posted on: 03 Apr 2012, by  Nils_Lindgren

Localities > Scandinavian and Baltic States > Sweden > Historical Counties > Skaraborg

Hello Linda The name is Jonas Er(icsson) Wass. He got the name Wass when he signed on as a soldier. Note that the next entry is his predecessor Nils Wass - the name came with the croft that the soldier was provi...

George Mason (b.1835/6 Toft, Cambridgeshire, UK) son of John Mason & Elizabeth Wass Posted on: 30 Apr 2012, by  Matthew Ball

Surnames > Mason

...anyone with connections to the family of George Mason, born Toft 1835/6, son of John Mason and Elizabeth Wass. He married Sarah Maria Collins and then Mary Titman. He was the father of my Great Grandmoth...

Re: Hatevil Leighton of Pembroke,Maine Posted on: 26 Mar 2012, by  Ronie50

Surnames > Leighton

...Bessie Rena and she died 23 Jan 1990 Have photos of Daniel R. Leighton on page 260 who married Abigail Wass Ingersoll and most of that Ingersoll family

Re: STUCKEY in Columbiana Co. OH Posted on: 29 May 2012, by  Lindun26

Surnames > Stuckey

...Dunn, father's name James Cecil perling, whose father's name was George Stucke, and an uncle Harry who wass killed and buried in Eugene, Oregon. You can reach me at Lindun262001@yahoo.com l believe Georg...

Re: All Round/s in Michigan Posted on: 22 May 2012, by  clbourland

Surnames > Rounds

Do you have the birth and death place of Agnes Christine Rounds? She wass the wife of my great uncle James Comer.

Re: Looking for James Simpson approx 1820 Posted on: 10 Feb 2012, by  RobynneL

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Scotland > Orkney > General

...- married William Walls in 1797. May have come from FLAWS - wherever that is. William Walls - aka Wass and Waas, Walls and Waas, are both Sanday names - but otherwise I have NOTHING on this William Wall...

Sturgeon family member Posted on: 30 Mar 2012, by  malikabourne2

Surnames > Sturgeon

...muriel shepard in Cedar Rapids Iowa. The old child kathyrn died in infancy. James Francis eugend Sturgeon wass the oldest Brother, then my mom. Thomas chester Sturgeon jr ws the youngest. Pam, I read gav...

From Italy Posted on: 22 Jan 2001, by Federico Roberto Marro

Surnames > Marro

Hi, I'm Federico R. Marro, from Perugia, Italy; My Grandfather, Federico R. Marro wass born in 1891 in Genoa, and his father, Prospero Marro came from a small town called Garessio in Piemonte; he had a br...

Re: Bean Family Posted on: 20 May 2012, by  PatBean46

Surnames > Bean

Claude Killis Bean wass my husband's uncle.

Wm Taylor, Robert, Nancy Fanning Eureka Sprs. AR Posted on: 23 Jan 2001, by  Georand

Surnames > Fanning

My gggrandfather William Taylor Fanning wass from Eureka Springs, Carroll County Ar which I think is close to Berryville. I have other ancestors from Berryville. WT married Nancy Idress Boren about 1842 a...

Re: William C and Nancy Davidson -- Fentress Co., TN Posted on: 04 Apr 2012, by  davidson891

Surnames > Davidson

...mother of mygreat Grandfather Jolly Davidson, farher of H.W.Davidson, father of H.W. Davidson JR, who wass my father. I am not sure If Sibbi E was a gril. It is late and I am operation on memory.

Re: Casale Sala Consilna Posted on: 01 Jun 2012, by  KathleenCorte...

Localities > Western Europe > Italy > General

I'm looking for the maiden name of a Rosaria whose husband's name wass Felice Cortese. They married around 1902 and migrated from Sala Conselina to Paterson, New Jersey. She died in 1914 (cause of death l...

Re: NEED INFORMATION REGARDING RAULSTON CAVES Posted on: 26 Apr 2012, by  rdcaves

Surnames > Caves

...Marines in the late 1920's or early 1930's and served at least 20 years. I met him one time and that wass in June 1961. I was Commanding Officer of the Naval Reseerve Unit in Laurel, Mississippi and he c...

Re: Cincinnati, Henry OTT Posted on: 13 May 2012, by  J6v9zw

Surnames > Ott

...buried in St. Joseph CCC, Cinti., Ohio. Frances Ott was born 12/18/1892 and died 3/4/1935. Her father wass Fred Buecker and mother Bernadinea Dietrich. I found an application for a marriage license in 1...

Re: Free DNA test Posted on: 26 Apr 2012, by  RossSmith53

Surnames > Ray

...certain that my George Wray's parents were William and Anne Wray. William Wray was born about 1700 and wass the brother of your John Wray who died in I believe 1774. George lived almost next door to John ...

california agees Posted on: 22 Jan 2001, by leslie k agee

Surnames > Agee

i grew up in california and i am looking for any agee's that might be related to me. i wass never really fortunate to meet any of them

Re: Boynton in the United Kingdon Posted on: 07 Mar 2012, by  gtuck

Surnames > Boynton

If you are still monitoring this thread, please get in touch. I will be visiting this same area in North Yorkshire in 2 weeks time searching for my maternal Boynton/Boyington ancestors. Specifically, ...

Silena Lavergne Posted on: 29 Feb 2012, by  billricher173

Surnames > Lavergne

...Aug 11, 1873 in Canada and died Jan 27, 1941 in Escanaba, MI. She was married to Wilred Gauthier and wass my great grandmother. Any information would be helpful.

Re: PITTENGER, Garret and Franci(e)s Posted on: 03 Mar 2012, by  1_garrettp

Localities > North America > United States > States > New Jersey > Counties > Sussex

I'm not sure how to reply to these posts, so you may contact me at my e-mail,garrettp@rogers.com for more info. I will be away from 10 March. This post is on 3 March 2012. This computer stuff drives ...

Phillip Parker Posted on: 04 Feb 2012, by  phylena78

Surnames > Parker

I am searching for information on Phillip Parkers parentage.Hr wass born approx. 1790 in TN. Trying to tie this line into the Elder John Parker, granfather of Cynthis Ann Parker, line. Family names passed...

Re: Walker, William Henry c1840-1909 Posted on: 07 Feb 2012, by  O_Lorelei

Localities > North America > Canada > Ontario > Carleton

So many died of Typhois many records not completed. He wass probably in a sanitorium. Surprised no obit, maybe l in Toronto Star pages of the past. 1894=2004 http://thestarpagesofthepast.ca safe,cheap, us...

Re: Birth Posted on: 17 Jan 2012, by  suzcuc18

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Ohio

Check the Mariposa (California) Ashworth web site. David Crogin Ashworth moved to california with his brother James in about 1850.

Graybill, Reta Dwendlyn Weir Posted on: 29 Jan 2012, by  WandaPurcell1...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oklahoma > Counties > Roger Mills

Reta Dwendlyn Graybill and her twin sister, Rena, were born on the Trail Flats, six miles noreth of Leedey, OK on April 3, 1922 to George and Lenor Weir. Reta went to be with her heavenly father on D...

John March Lewis Posted on: 19 Jan 2001, by  GeraldStokes5...

Surnames > Lewis

Mikey, I looks like our lines keep merging. After reading your email I looked in my family history book under the Lewis Section and, sure enough, threr was Alberta Lews and her sister Bertha who marr...

younger johnson madison co. ky. Posted on: 18 Jan 2001, by  91446

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Unknown

looking for info. on younger johnson born about 1792 died about 1875 in madison co. was in the war of 1812 he wass wounded near new orleans buy indians loyal to the british

Re: Wass Family line Posted on: 28 Dec 2011, by  rosieborba

Localities > North America > United States > States > West Virginia > Counties > Ritchie

Oh any pictures of the Wass family would be wonderful. Can you scan and send them to me? I would love that. My mother passed away a few years ago and that is my last connection with the De Moss family...

Re: Wass Family line Posted on: 28 Dec 2011, by  rosieborba

Hello you are related with Sophie DeMoss? Is that correct. My parents visited them in Ceres, CA when she was alive. How could I see the pictures you have? My email address is listed, PM me pleas...

Re: Wass Family line Posted on: 28 Dec 2011, by  lareefun124

...My line is Lenis DeMoss (Laurion Edward Funston), James Wesley DeMoss (Eva Loretta Smith), Ethel Lee Wass (Robert Wesley DeMoss) who is the daughter of Lewis Maxwell Wass. I have pictures of most of the famil...

Sloan's Dairies LTD Posted on: 18 Dec 2012, by  GillianSloan

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Scotland > Lanarkshire (Glasgow) > General

Hi, Can you attach a photo of the bottle.I can forward to my Dad and he can identify the date of the bottle. SeeLink to facebook for more information on Sloan's dairies. https://www.facebook.com/slo...

Re: SENTER; Norfolk, England Posted on: 13 Jul 2012, by  Stu Senter

Surnames > Senter

...only go back as far as john senter which was born 1690 he was married to jean foster he died 1742 i wass hioping you might have some information or lead to someone that might beabl to help me thank you ...

Re: Joseph Wass bap 13.12.1795 Posted on: 30 Sep 2012, by  Andy3boys

Surnames > Wass

...know your message is quite old & you may have solved your problem - i am also struggling with my Wass ancestors. My grt/grt grandmother Ellen Wass b1831 Tibshelf. Her parents William Wass b abt1793 Tibshelf ...

Re: Ancestry Image Downloader Posted on: 22 Nov 2012, by  goneforgoodno...

Topics > Genealogy Software > General

I think it is gone forever. Ancestry changed the way it wass structured, and AID stopped working. AID should have offered refunds at that point but I guess they just disappeared.

Re: Exum family, Isle of Wight Co (VA), 17th Century Posted on: 01 Oct 2012, by  DrJaneSC

Surnames > Exum

...was the daughter of Mary Elizabeth "Polly" Exum who was the daughter of Benjamin Exum who wass the son of Elijah Exum who ws the son of WM. Exum III, and son of Wm. Exum II and son on Wm. Exum I...

Re: McGargle PA Posted on: 26 Dec 2012, by  MaireBridgit

Surnames > McGargle

...Ancestry U.S. Army enlistments), 6th Infantry. On duty at Fort Douglas Utah in April 1883. The marriage wass to Eizabeth Ann Thomas, whose MOTHER was Catherine Morgan. She was b. in 1868 in Wales. (Do ...

Re: Corboys from Limerick arrival in Australia Posted on: 30 Jun 2012, by  J3nnyJ3nny

Surnames > Corboy

...William Corboy apparently built the large old wooden Pub at Kihikihi. Ther is a Mary Corboy who died and wass buried at Kihikihi in the early decades of last Century...none of that Corboy Hapu seem to be ...

Re: Need help with Dalton family in East TN Posted on: 18 Jun 2012, by  KenFHaas

Surnames > Dalton

...County, Tenn. In 1920 McDowell County, N.Car. James is listed as age 77, wife as 64. He died 1930. James wass in the Union army (very young), Co. D., 3rd Mtd. North Car Regt. Was he also married to Matil...

Re: Wass family in Derbyshire, England Posted on: 11 Jul 2012, by  wassmcintyre

Surnames > Wass

...Directory & Gazeteer, of the County of York: With Select ..., Volume 1, by Edward Baines Leeds, p.86 Wass William, grocer and tea dealer,6, Back of Shambles Wass Joseph, bookkeeper, Skinner Ln.

Re: Help needed with John Thomas Owen brick wall Posted on: 02 Aug 2012, by  lulupat

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Lincolnshire > General

Hi Glenna Do you know around what date he died? Was your grandfather still young or had he left home by the time his father died? Ah I see that is in your original post as being pre: 1919. I will tak...

Searching for relatives of Charlotte Fields b. 1840 Kentucky Posted on: 25 Jul 2012, by  Albert Threlk...

Surnames > Fields

My second great grandmother wass Charlotte Fields of Kentucky. She was born circa 1840 and married Soloman (Solomon) Jackson also of Kentucky. They settled in Paola, Kansas (Miami Country). The most re...

Re: COOKE/NEWBERRY/HAMILTON/PERRY Posted on: 09 Jun 2012, by  MarkGrantham2...

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Ireland > Tyrone > General

Hi karen i wass ent this message re the Cooke family by a friend. I know it is many years out of date but if you still require info on James Cooke let me know. His son Wallace emigrated to NZ and my wife ...

Re: Wass family in Derbyshire, England Posted on: 09 Jul 2012, by  MichaelW005

Surnames > Wass

I have a Joseph Wass b.c. 1786. He was my Gt Gt Grandfather and married in Leeds 1810 to Elizabeth Hepworth. (He was not listed in the Leeds poor rate records for 1808). He was a bookkeeper in Leeds proba...

Re: GRAY family STANDISH, WIGAN Posted on: 18 Aug 2012, by  ROBERTBRINDLE...

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Lancashire > General

...Ashcroft in 1901 Herbert you know Jane married Joseph Sayer in 1905 Horace Virgil married Elizabeth Ellen Wass in 1908 and had Herbert in 1915 and Horace in 1917 (both registered in Chorley) Couldn`t see ...

Re: GEORGE WASS b.1919 d. 1991 Posted on: 23 Jun 2012, by  junewhite90

Surnames > Wass

Sorry but my Wass side seem to all come from the Derbyshire side of the country, could not match any of your side to mine, best of luck enjoy your research if l can help any time let me know, Byeeeee for...

Re: Need info On Warnken ancestors Posted on: 26 Jun 2012, by  Myrna Augsbur...

Surnames > Warnken

...the one you were referring to? The Henry Frecks I knew was married to Emma. Their daughter Adeline wass the same age as my sister Lenora and Elaine was a friend of my sister Elaine. Lou and Jenny Freck...

Re: Wass family in Derbyshire, England Posted on: 11 Jul 2012, by  MichaelW005

Surnames > Wass

Thanks for the directory entries of Wass in Leeds. Joseph the book keeper, later artist and portrait painter was my gt gt grandfather. William Wass the grocer was not as far as I know related to Joseph. He se...

per page