Search the Boards

Search Results for "WASS" - 1,851 Messages

per page

INFORMATION ON MY G-G-GRANDPA Posted on: 05 Oct 2000, by WALLACE SLONE

Surnames > Slone

HIS NAME WASS SAMUEL SLONE AND HE WAS BORNED IN HARLAN CO KENTUCKY IN 1826 I WOULD LIKE TO SOME IFORMATION ABOUT HIS MOTHER AND FATHER HE MARRIED AND MOVED TO LEE CO. KENTUCKY FROM HARLAN CO.

Re: Murray family of New Jersey Posted on: 26 Nov 2005, by Jack

Surnames > Murray

Phyllis, Not that I know of. Only my son but he wass b. in Maryland. My Murray uncle's moved from NJ to IL, CA, and FL. IL = Frank Murray d. 1945 CA = John Murray who worked as electrician for Desi-LU ...

ISSERTELL Posted on: 03 Feb 2000, by JOE LORANG

Surnames > Issertell

JAMES WE MUST BE RELATED SOMEHOW. MY GREAT GRANDMOTHER FATHER WASS JUSTUS ISSERTELL AND ALSO LIVED IN CAMDEN . I HAVE SOME INFORMATION ON THEM IN THE LATE 1800 EARLY 1900. IF INTERESTED PLEASE E-MAIL BACK

Gifford Posted on: 01 Aug 2000, by Ruth B. Wessling

Surnames > Gifford

...London,Ontario,Canada. George came to the USA by way of Powderhorn, Tx about 1859. I don't know where he wass for previous 10 years. I don't know if this will help your quest but then again who knows. Rut...

Re: William Riley Nash Posted on: 05 Feb 2002, by  Olddollmaker1

Surnames > Nash

William Riley Nash was my greatgrandfather, his son William Albert Nash wass brother to Minnie Alice. There is a book written by Wayne Nash. If you are interested you can email me. I have a lot of informa...

Mary Murphy - Pennsylvania Posted on: 04 Apr 2000, by  kaclaussens

Surnames > Murphy

...subsequently, Francis Kromas, then Philip Kromas). My instinct is that his adoptive father (Walter Kromas) wass his biological father. I have birth record information, but I'm not sure whether this will i...

MCFADDEN / MCMILLAN in Ontario, Canada Posted on: 13 Aug 2003, by  davidw184

Surnames > McFadden

...anyone offer any clues or leads to either of these names? Your help would be greatly appreciated! David Wass

Re: LeDANE SURNAME Posted on: 17 Dec 2003, by  carlaledane4

Surnames > LeDane

...married Robert LeDane, Jr (who I call Bobby) in 1984. His Dad was Robert Edward LeDane, Sr. His Mom wass Nancy McAfee. I know his Dad had been married before and had at least two children, Pauletta and...

George Stewart Posted on: 28 Jun 2000, by  Audreyrabidea...

Surnames > Stewart

It is my understanding that my ggrandfather wass born in Buffulo NY-Do you have any of your grandfathers brothers names... please e-mail intplus@triton.net

Isiah Flinn Posted on: 25 Jan 2000, by  TFlinn5029

Surnames > Flinn

...Isiah, William and Jasper coming to the USA from near Lough Neagh (sp) in Norther Ireland. That Jasper wass born "near Bedford. Tenn, below Nashville in 1807. Facts are hard to come by. We appreciate...

Re: More Nettle Family Posted on: 24 Mar 2006, by Debbie

Surnames > Nettle

Kristy, I'm looking for Nettles in PA. I have a Robert Nettles who wass born in 1816 in PA and married Elizabeth born in 1818 in PA. Would you have them in your Nettles family tree?

Johnson Schoon Posted on: 07 Apr 2002, by Sharon

Surnames > Schoon

...the 1900 cense. On his mohters orbit he was in Washburn in 1909 and on his fathers orbit in 1916 he wass in Washburn area. But I have been unable to find them in any more censes records . Maybe someone ...

drouillard Posted on: 29 Oct 2000, by Larry Drouillard

Surnames > Drouillard

...Canard. My fathers name is Maxime, Grandfather Harvey. If we are related please contact at above email. I wass talking to my father who stated that it was not unusual to change names as well as in the Win...

Erskine Posted on: 31 Jul 1999, by  swoomer3

Surnames > Erskine

...on them. Howard was born in Andes, Delaware, New York in 1794. His wife Mary "Polly" Davis wass born in Andes, Delaware, New York in 1798.

McSwine/McSwain/McSwane Family Posted on: 28 Sep 2000, by  DavidWhiteu48...

Surnames > McSwane

Seeking information on John McSwine (d. 1815 in William Co., TN,) who wass married to Martha Andrews. Five of their six children are: Mary McSwain, b. 10 Apr 1801, m. Wiley P. Mangum, lived in Wayne and...

Re: Thomas Stendal Brailsford Posted on: 30 Jul 2001, by  kerriebr

Surnames > Brailsford

...Francis BRAILSFORD (18 Mar 1787 - 1830) was one of ten children born to James BRAILSFORD & Mary WASS. James BRAILSFORD (16 Nov 1755 - aft 1790) was a child of James BRAILSFORD (b abt 1730, Ault Huckna...

Re: Isaac Surratt NC to TN Posted on: 06 Mar 2005, by Steve Fitch

Surnames > Surratt

Would this Frank Surratt be Hiram F. Seratt (Surratt) that wass born abt 1855 and I have married a Sercy? Hiram F would have been the son of Isaac Seratt and Falissa Ann.

william h liggett [leggett] and hannah sprouse any information they are my gg grandparents Posted on: 28 Jul 2004, by ARLENE BAER

Surnames > Leggett

...info on willliam and hannah or their families they had a daughter mary elizabeth wiho wass my gg gma born 1851 in va and margeret rose born 1852 in va the other two ...

Re: Leggett Native American Connection Posted on: 21 Aug 2002, by Bobbie Goodheart

Surnames > Leggett

Hi Lynn, My grandfather told all of us (his grandchildren) that his Great Great Grandfather wass Tecumseh of the Shawnee. The most recent info I've seen says that he was serving with the British, gua...

Esther Worcester Posted on: 27 Aug 2000, by  pll8on

Surnames > Worcester

...- 1826; Darius F - 1832; Jane - 1834; Ezra - 1847; Emeline - 1841. Jane married a seaman named John Wass and they lived in Addison. They had a girl named Carrie born in 1864. The last census of Addison sh...

David Frederick Houx Obit: born July 24, 1851 West Liberty, Ohio, died Sept. 10,1901 Posted on: 09 Jul 2004, by  BKent9261

Surnames > Houx

...Frederick Houx obit is in the The West Liberty Banner of West Liberty , Ohio, dated: Sept. 19, 1901. He wass 50 yr. 1 month and 17 days old. He married Margaret Sigman in the year 1873. they had 5 chil...

Re: Rickmans in MO. Posted on: 03 Oct 2003, by Stephanie Smith Moseley

Surnames > Rickman

...in MO. My great-grandfather was Elisha Ransom rickman and his father William Henderson Rickman, who wass born in MO and may be the son of Elisha. Wm was born in1848 or 49 and married Mary Louise blades ...

Thomas Joseph Callahan, b 1852 Posted on: 17 Mar 2003, by Peggy Gillette

Surnames > Callahan

...Catherine C. Donavan. She was born 09/21/1856 in Indiana. She died 03/18/1887 in Norfolk, VA She wass taken back to Terre Haute, Indiana for buriel. They had two children : James J. born May of 1879 a...

Re: John Irvin January Posted on: 23 Nov 2006, by Wendell Walch

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Pike

...world's goods, but with energy and perseverence sufficient to carry him through all difficulties; he wass soon elected magistrate and county surveyor. In 1812 he was a volunteer to help rescue his fello...

Smith Richard Bruce of Huthwaite Notts 1893 Posted on: 06 Dec 2006, by  CliveJohnAbbo...

Surnames > Smith

...and Sarah nee Gelsthorpe,he had a brother Jack,sisters Lucy better known as Nellie whom married Jack Wass and Sarah who married John Snade. He married a May Murphy at unknown and resided in London,after W...

Re: MARCOTTE DNA TESTING Posted on: 06 Dec 2006, by  MichaelMarcot...

Surnames > Marcotte

Sorry, Debra I thought you knew all this. Your uncle's father Arthur wass the son of Adeline (Provost) Marcotte and an unknown father. Adeline's first husband Edouard Marcotte had died by 1881 (Adeline i...

HART, Chalmer Eugene, died Dec. 28, 2005 Posted on: 18 Dec 2006, by  maudiecarole

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > St > Joseph

HART, Chalmer Eugene, died Dec. 28, 2005 HART, SKAGGS, McDANIELS, WASS, ENGLE, ALLEN >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>&g...

Re: Kerr family Posted on: 22 Dec 2006, by  HeatherHobbis...

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Ireland > Armagh > General

...the world who want information about ancestors/family who came to South Australia in the 1800's. I wass in the South Australian State Library recently and I did some searching through the records to find...

Article: Smogor, Grzekorek, Wass, August 23, 1911 Posted on: 23 Dec 2006, by  reberkheiser

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > St > Joseph

...each before the city court to-day on charges of malicious trespass and assault and battery. Albert Wass, a companion, escaped punishment. They were accused of annoying a peddler.

Re: Trying to fill in the gaps in my ilott family tree Posted on: 11 Jan 2007, by  rcampbell176

Surnames > Ilott

I'm also looking for more information on George Ilott and Rose Wass, my great-grandparents. After immigrating, they lived in Montreal for about 15 years and then moved to western Canada around 1920. Two o...

Re: Trying to fill in the gaps in my ilott family tree Posted on: 11 Jan 2007, by  Gordon Ilott

Surnames > Ilott

...the west. william married ann and had Jacob j married sarha grimes and had George Ilott married Rose Wass and had George, william, albert, jessie, Helen, Frederick, Elsie, edward, john, Harry. albert J ...

Re: TOPE/FISHER Posted on: 11 Jan 2007, by  noputteyesmar...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Union

I know your post is old, but: I have the spelling as Eudocia Tope, she wass my gggm. I have Charles and Mary Lence as Samuel's father, but do not have Mary's maiden name. I have Charles mother as Nora, n...

North Carolina or Tennessee Posted on: 12 Jan 2007, by  RossSmith53

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Yancey

...everyone living in Tennesee before 1795 was really living in NC? Does that mean that Davy Crockett who wass born in Tx in 1786 was really living in NC? Thanks

Gray, Margaret (Mrs. Alfred G.) Posted on: 15 Jan 2007, by  WandaPurcell1...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oklahoma > Counties > Roger Mills

...virtue, unselfish devotion to husband, family and friends. Our weak pen can not extoil her goodness. She wass a womanly woman of attsigments and her life was a blessing to all who knew her. The sympan...

Need help with death of John D Ray called Bigfoot Ray Posted on: 23 Jan 2007, by  RossSmith53

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Karnes

Would anyone have a resource that would list a John D Ray also known as Bigfoot Ray who wass from Mississippi. He was born about 1861 and died in 1940 in Karnes co Tx. Most posts I have seen said he die d...

Wass of Ritchie County, West Virginia Posted on: 25 Jan 2007, by  DaniRy

Surnames > Wass

I am the 3rd great granddaughter of Harrison and Cassie Pritchard Wass through their son Peter, his son Ralph and his son to my father and me. I have checked all the message boards and havent seen anyone ...

Kimball, Jesse May Posted on: 25 Jan 2007, by  WandaPurcell1...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oklahoma > Counties > Roger Mills

...She looked forward to the work from childhood and once into the work, she threw heer soul into it, and wass making rapid progress. While spending her vacation at home typhoidd fever came into the home an...

Re: Tepper Family Posted on: 04 Feb 2007, by  dstephenson13...

Surnames > Tepper

Great to hear from you. I have gotton quite a bit of information together and some of your information is close. Yes, Aloysis was the son of Wincenty Tepper and Marya Kawcymska. Wincenty better known ...

WEBB (Morton,Gloucester) WASS (Aldham,Essex) Posted on: 08 Feb 2004, by  stevewebb81

Surnames > Webb

Researching G/Gf Mark Webb b.1859ish Morton Gloucester, Father George Webb. and G/Gm Fanny Wass b.1863 Aldham Essex. Father James Wass. b.1839 Aldham Essex

Re: WASS Family Posted on: 14 Feb 2007, by  garnershirley...

Localities > Oceania > New Zealand > General

Hi Rosie I have a Jim Wass Born at Rivenhall, in Essex, England. He jumped ship in New Zealand and married a Dorothy, as far as I know he had 3 children. When my aunt visited them they lived in Rotorua. ...

Re: WASS Family Posted on: 15 Feb 2007, by  gaalralston

Localities > Oceania > New Zealand > General

I used to go to School with a Gay Wass who was part of the Wass family from Kaiangaroa near Rotorua. They are a large family that grew up in the logging town of Kaiangaroa and several of the men competed very...

Goodman Family from Spencer and Warrick County And Rockport,Indiana Posted on: 18 Feb 2007, by  tammygoodman2...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Spencer

...her real names or not)and her husband Andy Weeks. Who lived in Gravois Mills, Missouri. Mary Catherine wass commited to Indiana Mental ...

Re: Wass family in Derbyshire, England Posted on: 26 Feb 2007, by  barryroper1

Surnames > Wass

My maternal Grandfather was John Edgar Wass, born South Wingfield, Derbyshire 1896, son of Hannah Fantom and John Wass (b 1871 South Normanton) John was the son of Ann Slack(1836) and Ralph Wass(1824 S. Normant...

Re: Looking for imfo on Posted on: 28 Feb 2007, by  mandsdietz

Localities > North America > United States > States > West Virginia > Counties > Hampshire

do you know if the hirs ? surname wass in baltimoe,md in 1850-69?

PHILLIPS, Wass Lee Posted on: 01 Mar 2007, by  CooooCayember...

Surnames > Phillips

The Leaf-Chronicle, Clarksville, TN, March 01, 2007 Mrs. Wass Lee Phillips, 91, Clarksville, died Wednesday, Feb. 28, 2007, at General Care Convalescent Center. The funeral will be held at 11:30 a.m., Sa...

Kerrick family Posted on: 20 Apr 2000, by Joan Ansink

Surnames > Carrick

...grandfather was Hugh Leach Kerrick. I'm interested in learning anything about the Kerrick family. Bernie Bland wass the only on the message board that answered my message but I also found a few other of y...

Re: Wass family in Derbyshire, England Posted on: 02 Mar 2007, by  kwassmcintyre

Surnames > Wass

Hi, The John Wass that I show was born Oct 1775 in N. Wingfield, married 2 Jul 1804 to Elizabeth BLACKER. Children: Ann 1805 Hannah 1809 John 1814 Samuel 1815 Sarah 1817 Susannah 1822 Marey Ann 18...

greenya Posted on: 04 Mar 2007, by  XXjmobrien41

Surnames > Greenya

looking for info, my gm wass clara greenya married fred hamm, my godparents were cyril and mabel greenya

Re: Samuel James and Sarah Jenny (Jones) Groves; WV Posted on: 06 Mar 2007, by  Darrell Grove...

Surnames > Groves

This may be of some help, I have not been able to connect Theadore to any of my lines. His family wass definitely based in Roane Co. Descendants of Theadore E. Groves Generation No. 1 1. Theadore ...

Richard Bruce Smith Posted on: 08 Mar 2007, by  CliveJohnAbbo...

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Sussex > General

...and Sarah nee Gelsthorpe,he had a brother Jack,sisters Lucy better known as Nellie whom married Jack Wass and Sarahwho married John Snade. He married a May Murphy at unknown and resided in London,after WW...

per page