Search the Boards

Search Results for "PRICHARD" - 3,405 Messages

per page

Francis William Wood, Paradise Cottage, Budleigh Salterton, UK Posted on: 15 Nov 2006, by  namussi1

Surnames > Wood

Does anyone know anything about Francis William Wood and his wife Amelia Anna Mary nee Bell who may have been living at Paradise Cottage in Budleigh Salterton in Devon the mid-1850s. FWW is my GGGGra...

William Hawthorn descendants deed to his widow Elizabeth Posted on: 01 Sep 2000, by  tashapuppy

Surnames > Hawthorn

...subscribe our names in presence of the undersigned witness this 24 day of October 1856 Signed by Elizabeth Prichard, Wm S Prichard, Bridget Mecom, William Mecom, George W Hawthorn, Hardy Mecom, William Hawthorn, N C ...

Richard Luttrell b.1685 Posted on: 05 Dec 2000, by James T Luttrell

Surnames > Luttrell

Hi Celtic Lady, In Allied Families by Prichard is a great deal of in formation. Also I have researched sseveral deeds of his sons(Point of interest I once lived within a few miles of the land but didnt know i...

Re: Girty Family Posted on: 15 Aug 2005, by  Charlie Prich...

Surnames > Girty

My name is Doris GIRTY Prichard and am a decendant of Snake Girty and a neice to both Nettie Girty and Oscar Girty. I have some limited information on both as well as Nettie's son, Charley and have emailed i...

Re: Maria Serles Posted on: 11 Feb 2005, by  RuthAnnMontgo...

Surnames > Serles

...claims and demands of all persons against said deceased. Dated April 20th, 1886, By the Court. Amos P. Prichard, County Judge Evansville Review, April 30, 1886, p. 2, col. 6, Evansville, Wisconsin I am n...

james merison Posted on: 29 Jul 2002, by  rysh1

Surnames > Merrison

I am trying to locate the parents of james merison. He was married in 1777 to an Elizabeth Prichard at st Andrews church Enfield Middx U.K.

james merison Posted on: 29 Jul 2002, by  rysh1

Surnames > Merrison

I am trying to locate the parents of james merison. He was married in 1777 to an Elizabeth Prichard at st Andrews church Enfield Middx U.K.

Rinda Maynard Adkins Obit. Posted on: 06 Jan 2000, by  BDentel

Surnames > Maynard

Rinda Maynard Adkins,86, of Buffalo Creek Rd., Huntington, WV, formerly of Kiahsville, Fort Gay and Prichard, WV, died Sept. 4, 1999 at the residence of a daughter, she was born July 18, 1913 in Kiahsville, W...

Re: George Washington McFarland & Amanda Mauda McNabb Posted on: 07 Apr 2002, by  susielemin46

Surnames > McFarland

...are 2 unknown names and 1 unknown birthdate listed) I am fairly sure the children with the names of Prichard were the children of Pricilla Mullinex Prichard. Her children were born between 1836 and 1848 and I am not ...

Re: ISO Father of Alexander Miller McFarland Posted on: 04 Aug 2002, by  slemin46

Surnames > McFarland

I am so sorry,I think someone emailed me about this earlier. I have been out of sorts and not able to respond to many eamils. Alexander Miller McFarland born May 6, 1839 Fentress Co.,TN died Jan. 19,...

Re: Mary McCammack Indiana 1828-1847+ Posted on: 29 Nov 2001, by  PPearsey

Surnames > McCammack

Hi, We may have corresponded a year or more ago about Mary McCammack. I'm updating the history of this family and would like to share information. Here is what I've found so far about Mary and Cyrus...

Squire family of Ohio and Michigan Posted on: 03 Sep 2000, by  karenjon1

Surnames > Squire

Am searching for descendants of Aaron Squire and Elizabeth Prichard who lived in Portage Co, Ohio and Geauga Co mid 1800's and ended up in Gratiot Co, Michigan. Sons were Lorenzo, Alonzo, John, Franklin, Henr...

James Wilson HILDRETH Posted on: 12 Sep 2000, by Carolynn Gracie

Surnames > Hildreth

...Publication of the HILDRETH FAMILY ASSOCIATION, published in 1925, and compiled and edited by Alice Hildreth PRICHARD. It relates to Richard HILDRETH (1605-1693), FREEMAN, 1643, Cambridge and Chelmsford, Mass...

OLLIE GODWIN b. 1899 FL m. BESSIE CLARKE on 29 Sep 1920 Mobile Co AL Posted on: 02 Feb 2006, by  BJMcNamara254...

Surnames > Godwin

Searching for information on descendants of OLLIE GODWIN who married BESSIE CLARKE on 29 Sep 1920 in Prichard, Mobile Co AL. Ollie and Bessie are listed on the 1930 Mobile Co AL census with children: Wallace...

Re: Wroten Posted on: 25 Oct 2002, by Linda Ward

Surnames > Wroten

Betty, got your reply by mistake, think you need reply from Leanna. I don't know Moses Paragon.

Looking for relatives of Shearer from Kentucky Posted on: 28 Mar 2000, by  Pam Longbrake

Surnames > Shearer

...Ezra--William--John--Sibel after Elizabeth died James had aother daughter named Cordie married name Prichard. If anyone knows anything on this family please contact me. Thank you very much..Pam

Henry Hearon Posted on: 15 Aug 2000, by Robert F.Brown

Surnames > Hearon

...more generations from my ggg granmother who is buried with my family in the Old Whistler Cemetery in Prichard,Al.I have never collected all the family.Besides you have to tell me where your family is located ...

BISHOP, OTT, WEATHERLY in TN and IL Posted on: 08 Dec 2002, by  VirginiaTaylo...

Surnames > Ott

In a letter from Zella Prichard dated 3-23-81 (This lady was about ninety and died the next year after this letter was written. In this letter, she is describing events that occurred during the 1800’s) “As t...

Sexton's, Amelia Co., VA Posted on: 14 Jul 2003, by  Ellen_Whitsel

Surnames > Sexton

Hello, I would like to find more information about the family of Prichard (Benjamin) Sexton and wife Bertha Hensley Sexton. They were originally from Madison Co., NC and moved to VA. Benjamin b. July 20, 1...

Re: Harold K. Sexton Posted on: 05 Jun 2001, by Audrey

Surnames > Sexton

There was a Harold K. Sexton listed in Prichard WV 25555, don't know anything about him the name was in the Tri-state phone book which has OH, KY and WV. Good Luck Audrey

BETZ Family, NEw Orleans Posted on: 15 Jan 2004, by  markcdoner1

Surnames > Betz

Do you know the names of any of Valentine's siblings? Perhaps a George Betz (m. Frederica Brichard or Prichard), who died in 1858? Thanks.

Re: princes in Ar, Al, Mo Posted on: 09 Nov 2002, by Christy Townsend

Surnames > Prince

...Malissa's husband, was Hiram Frederick Christy, with Malissa, and several children born to a Georgianna Prichard or Pritchard. Hiram's mother was a Mary Prichard or Pritchard, who was married to his father, Hiram Chr...

Researching James Pillsbury Posted on: 05 May 2002, by  MaYooper

Surnames > Pillsbury

...Parents John Pillsbury and Elizabeth Melvin{g35{[13] Parents:{g13}[4] Abel Pillsbury and Susannah (Adams) Prichard {g4} {1}ParentsAbel Pillsbury and Mary?{g4} Parents Willliam Pillsbury and Dorothy Crosby {61...

Re: SEEKING FAMILY MEMBERS OF THE LASHORE,LESHORE,LESURE IN ALABAMA,ETC Posted on: 10 Oct 2002, by Evelyn

Surnames > Lashore

My maiden name is Leshore. I grew up in Prichard and Mobile Alabama. My father, Sheffield, died a couple of years ago in Alabama. We are Black. I am looking for a stepsister of mine by the name of Helen L...

Looking For Aaron Kieffer Franklin Posted on: 19 Jan 2003, by  rossparslow

Surnames > Franklin

Aaron Kieffer Franklin's mothers maiden name was Prichard or Pritchard?? Aaron married a Sarah A. Dunn, her father was William Dunn dont know the mothers name. Help!

Re: William Edward (Billy)Weeks Posted on: 08 Mar 2003, by  poochie26

Surnames > Weeks

William Edward WEEKS (Billy) was born in Catahoula Parish, LA 1804--06, He married Sarah Prichard about 1830. They came to Texas..Tyler county just after 1850 census. These are my GGGgrandparents. His paren...

Elizabeth Durbin married James Pritchard 1735 Baltimore County, M.D. Posted on: 28 Jul 2004, by  GogartyL

Surnames > Durbin

My ancestry goes back to Elizabeth Durbin (daughter of John Durbin and Avarilla Scott Durbin) and James Pritchard. Samuel Pritchard (brother to James Pritchard) was in business with John Durbin (John...

Deborah Mayhew - Ancestor of Nancy Pritchard Posted on: 22 Nov 2000, by Bernie Perry

Surnames > Mayhew

Nancy Perry Prichard, I read your message #202 of 11/11/2000. You stated that you descend through Deborah Mayhew Perry. I too, descend through her and her son, Nathaniel Perry. I would like to get in touch wi...

Re: Lacy Posted on: 05 May 2004, by  ashleyslittle...

Surnames > Lacy

...lacy and don't know much about them. I seen your name and I'm looking for my great aunt donna lacy prichard. And was just wondering. sorry about this, but had to ask.

List of the "Caernarvon" with Welsh aboard 1850 Posted on: 24 Jul 2002, by  cdknowles

Surnames > Morgan

...WILLIAMS infant. Owen THOMAS 20 Joiner Henry PARRY 27 Labourer John OWEN 25 Labourer; Ann 27 Wife William PRICHARD 40 Quarryman; Jane 42 Wife; Ellenor 9; Elizabeth 7; ...

Welsh on board the "Gwen Evans" 1842 Posted on: 23 Jul 2002, by  cdknowles

Surnames > Morgan

...MORGAN...10 Hugh MORGAN...7 Henry MORGAN...4 John MORGAN....15 Tom MORGAN....15 Margeret MORGAN...23 John PRICHARD....22 Elias WILLIAMS....31 Elizabeth WILLIAMS..33 Morris WILLIAMS...7 Owen WILLIAMS...5 Ann W...

Re: MORGAN BOOK Posted on: 06 Feb 2003, by  MargieBrewer4...

Surnames > Morgan

I have been tracing tow different Morgan Families:1- Benjamine Morgan m. Eliza Prichard from Cardiff or Cordiff Wases 1840 2: Maryann Lloyd Morgan b. 4-1-1840 Aberdare m. Jacob Morgan from Nanty Glo. Hav...

Morgan, Hugh Posted on: 01 Jun 1999, by  Carol_Lane

Surnames > Morgan

Hugh Morgan came from Wales and married Ann Mary Prichard in Bangor,PA. Their son was Pierce Morgan (born 1907), he married Clara Lubinski. Mainly looking for information on Hugh Morgan.

Find out about my Morgan ancestors. Posted on: 22 Jan 2000, by Georgia Morgan McGuire

Surnames > Morgan

...in Carteret New Jersey, but was buried in Taylor Mill Kentucky. My two Aunts I knew were Ruth Morgan Prichard, still living in Steele Mo, and my Aunt Gertie, who lived in I believe Jackson Ms, when she died a...

Franklin T. Mole Posted on: 09 Apr 2005, by  flingwing67

Surnames > Mole

Looking for information on Franklin T. Mole, Married to Susan Billy Prichard (Pricher). I have no dates for them but their daugter Willie B. was born Feb 26, 1886 in Hampton County, SC.

Re: Hampton County Moles Posted on: 10 Apr 2005, by Ken Woolnough

Surnames > Mole

am tracing some Moles from SC. There may be a link. Since your post is over a year old, please bring me up to date. The Moles go back on my mothers side of the family. Would be interested in wha...

Gideon A Hamilton Posted on: 22 Aug 2004, by  mary1spjhs4kv...

Surnames > Hamiliton

Hi. I have just started looking for this side of our family. My grandmother was Mary Isabelle (Hamilton) Berry. Her father was Gideon A. Hamilton married to Alice Kinser. That is all the information ...

Re: POLAND - OHIO Posted on: 25 Jan 2002, by  nlfin

Surnames > Poland

...Louisa I'm looking for), 1857 Minn., and 1860 Missouri census with Andrew Jackson and Louisa Poland Prichard from Portage County. I haven't found him after that. There is a George Poland that joined the army ...

Re: POLAND - OHIO Posted on: 07 Jan 2002, by  diannadougher...

Surnames > Poland

...the wrong info.before.Let me know if you still want to exchange info.And my Louisa did in fact marry a Prichard.

Re: POLAND - OHIO Posted on: 03 Jan 2002, by  nlfin

Surnames > Poland

...Dianna: Thanks for the reply. My husband's grgrgrandmother was Louisa Poland married to Andrew Jackson Prichard in Portage County Ohio 26May1852. Andrew was the son of the Jesse & Cornelia Prichard family of Por...

POLAND - OHIO Posted on: 14 Jan 2001, by  nfincham

Surnames > Poland

...for Louisa Poland born abt 1836 and her brother George born abt. 1843. Louisa married Andrew Jackson PRICHARD in 1852 in Portage County, Ohio. I have found Louisa and George in the 1850 census for Portage Cou...

Louisa and George Posted on: 08 Oct 2000, by  nfincham

Surnames > Poland

...family for the past 30 years and we can't seem to find her. We know where she was after she married A. J. Prichard. Just hope someday to find her- Nancy

POLAND Posted on: 05 Oct 2000, by  nfincham

Surnames > Poland

Hi Julie: My husband's grgrgrandmother was Louisa Poland who married Andrew Jackson Prichard May 26, 1852 in Portage County, Ohio. From records found in Ohio, Minnesota, and Missouri Louisa had a brother Geor...

POLAND Posted on: 14 May 2000, by  nfincham

Surnames > Poland

Am trying to find out anything about Louisa POLAND married Andrew Prichard 26MAY1852 in Nelson, Portage County, Ohio. They went on Illinois and Missouri where she was killed in 1876. Any connection? Thanks

Re: Futch & Fine families Posted on: 26 Jul 2006, by Megan Oakley

Surnames > Futch

I have a Mr. E. L. Futch who married (I think) Clementine Prichard. I don't have any dates for him, but she was born in 1894. The family live in Wichita Falls, Texas for a time. So that you know where I'm ...

Mary Ann Stephens/Stevens in Wv. Posted on: 02 Apr 2002, by  GMargelony

Surnames > Stevens

I need some help.if any one can help me.For the last 3 years i have been try to find ,info. on my GGG-mother Mary Ann Stevens /Stephens.This is what I have so far.Mary ann Stevens,(b.) abt. 1848 where...

obit - Kurt LEACH (maternal grandparents Lavern & Joyce SIGLER) - 16 Oct 2004 Posted on: 01 Feb 2005, by  LorraineGilme...

Surnames > Leach

...Larry and Melodee (Sigler) Leach. He graduated from Garner High School in 1984. Kurt then worked for Prichard Motors and Stellar Industries in Garner before moving to Colorado. On August 28, 1998, Kurt was un...

Jeremiah Leach PA/KY Posted on: 21 Oct 2002, by  paulmp1

Surnames > Leach

Looking for ancestors of Jeremiah Leach, b. 21 Jul 1770 in Pennsylvania, d. 8 Jul 1825 in Muhlenberg, Kentucky. He married Sarah Francis abt. 1798. Children included Mary, Harriet, Tabitha, Preston ...

Re: Ollerhead Posted on: 04 Aug 2006, by Louise Reid Faulkner

Surnames > Ollerhead

Is your mother Glenda Dosier Hurley? Did she live on High St in Dyer, TN. and was her neighbors Alton Prichard?(He is my Uncle.)

Re: William Elkins in1820's census Posted on: 19 Aug 2002, by David Eplin

Surnames > Elkins

Not sure if this will help. 1. WILLIAM DAVIS2 ELKINS (MARVEL1) was born January 04, 1840 in Logan County, West Virginia, and died August 02, 1921. He married EMILY JANE MCGUIRE, daughter of JIM MCG...

per page
  • Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions