Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "PRICHARD" - 3,487 Messages

per page

Re: Samuel Center Blood, b. 1821 Posted on: 10 Jan 2001, by Mary Blood Post

Surnames > Blood

...lived in Windsor VT. David had two sons named Jeremiah,first one died as a baby and he was Jeremiah Prichard. Sukey is my g.g.g. grandmother, she married Ephraim Woolley. Their daughter Marcia married Albert ...

Joseph Prichard Posted on: 31 Mar 1999, by  pawpawjkn

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Lenawee

...Origins" compiled by Helen F. Lewis and published 1994 by Kinship, Rhinebeck, NY. has the following info: PRICHARD, JOSEPH B. born 1817 and wife, PARMELIA born ca. 1820 both in Conn. were listed in the ...

St. Peters Espicopal Church Posted on: 28 Mar 1999, by  FGlascock9515

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Lenawee

I'm looking for information regarding the Rev. Joseph PRICHARD of the St. Peter's Espicopal Church in Tecumseh, MI, Lenawee County. He was there from 1858-1862. Need family info, wife, children, etc., where h...

Re: Prichard School Posted on: 27 Jan 2012, by  REUBEN5_1

Localities > North America > United States > States > West Virginia > Counties > Cabell

Strongly suggest you also go to website CABELL COUNTY WV DOORS TO THE PAST.. Type in LUCY PRICHARD. An excellent article as a Memorial to the Prichards... excellent reading.

Re: pritchard/prichard family in WV Posted on: 22 Apr 2012, by  prich20071

Surnames > Pritchard

Sharon: Your grandmother Myrtle was the sister of my grandfather Ora Lee Prichard (his father was Marshall and mother was Mary Bell). Ora Lee was my father's father. My father was Walter Virgil Prichard (died in 1995...

Re: Edward Melville Benjamin Pritchard Posted on: 23 May 2012, by  mendillon

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Wales > Anglesey > General

...that so far all our information ties in and do apologise that I omitted the year of death for Annie M. Prichard. It says on the reference that I got from Ancestry.co.uk in the search death and burials section...

Re: James Calvin Prichard Posted on: 04 Jun 2012, by  juliamccardel...

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Cherokee

I am a GGGranddaughter of James Calvin Prichard. I have been trying to find the parents of James Calvin and would appreciate any information you can share. juliamccardell@gmail.com

found:Hewlett-Prichard 1899 wedding invitation Posted on: 27 Jan 2001, by Tommye

Localities > North America > United States > States > Mississippi > Counties > Franklin

Found in a Bonds Bible; A invitation to the wedding of J.R.G.Hewlett and Dollie Vivia Prichard,Wed.Jan.11 1899,held at the Morgan Fork Baptist Church.Can any one indentify with this couple?Thank you,Tommye

Re: Gaines Pritchard, born ca 1765 and Nova Scotia Connection Posted on: 20 Apr 2012, by  bstockdale140

Surnames > Pritchard

"Decendents of Roger Prichard" has been digitized and is available on Ancestry.com. To find it,do a search of Card Catalog, with keywords: Roger Prichard. I have paper copies that the author sent to famil...

Re: Revel Rigsby - b. 1822 Posted on: 16 Feb 2012, by  topsyturvy2

Surnames > Rigsby

Dear Ken, Thank you for your response. The information on Oldham if correct, cracks a 50 year mystery. I have a copy of the Alexander Smith Bible with dates of marriage, birth and death for the Smith...

Localities > North America > United States > States > West Virginia > Counties > Cabell

ROBIN. The PRICHARD School is found in the 1930 Census of Cabell County in the Union District as follows: 188-191 ASH, ELOUISE HEAD 34 GA GA GA TCHR KENNEDY, KATHELINE 37 RO...

DAVIS, John E. 1850 Census descendants Posted on: 28 May 2012, by  James_R_Davis

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Schuylkill

... 17 " (1832/3) Ann 15 " Meary 11 " John PRICHARD 30 Miner " Peace, James R. Davis, 6708 Austin Way, Sacramento, Ca 95823 James.Davis1@sbc...

Re: Alabama Baggetts-Repton/Lennox/Belleville area Posted on: 11 Jan 2012, by  Cecilia_Marti...

Surnames > Baggett

...that had a daughter Arrie Belle Baggett married Shelton Barnes, son Enoch Baggett that was a grocer in Prichard Alabama and son Edmond Baggett that had a meat slaughter house in Saraland Alabama?

Re: Edward Melville Benjamin Pritchard Posted on: 21 May 2012, by  mendillon

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Wales > Anglesey > General

Hello, I have just had a good look for you regarding your Edward M B Prichard. This is what I found. UK BMD ref Pontypridd Monmouthsire 11a 1163 Jan - Mar 1924 Birth registration for Edward M B Prichard - mothers ma...

Re: Round Bottom / Centerville Posted on: 19 Jan 2012, by  ATTNHLS

Localities > North America > United States > States > West Virginia > Counties > Wayne

...further that a post office was established at Round Bottom, Wayne County, WV, on May 18, 1870, with James Prichard the postmaster. The registers show ...

Re: Jane Prichard b:1821 Wales Posted on: 11 Apr 2012, by  rutaseve

Surnames > Prichard

I know of this Jane Prichard, who her dad is Frank/Falani Prichard....was living in Pagopago American Samoan. Jane Prichard father who is Frank/Falani Prichard married to my grandmother she samoan. This Jane Prichard have brothers that I t...

ATCHLEY in Coosa.... Posted on: 24 Jan 2001, by  GLAZE_NORWOOD

Localities > North America > United States > States > Alabama > Counties > Coosa

...Here is my geneology again. Any connections?...................... Me) Vonda Darlee NORWOOD Miller b.Prichard, Mobile Co., Al My father's side: Ronnie Earl NORWOOD b. abt 1942 Al. His parents: Lester Hibard ...

Re: Any Cherokee Indian Young out there? - Charles Monroe Young Posted on: 26 Apr 2012, by  PaSain

Surnames > Young

Charles Monroe Young born NC 1818-grt grt grt grandfather Joseph Tarpin Young born SC 1843-grt grt grandfather - born NC 1841-1843 Eliza Evaline Young born MO 1869- grt grandmother John Thomas Young...

Hannah Cox Posted on: 20 Jan 2001, by  @@BaysLB@aol....

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Knox

Yes, Garry there was a Hannah Cox that married a Calvin Prichard. Hannah Cox was the daughter of Frederick Cox and Hannah Cobb.The Prichards had 11 children.

Prichard/Cox Posted on: 20 Jan 2001, by GM JPayne

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Knox

Hi Susan, Do you know if Hannah was born in Virginia, or Kentucky. Some say her maiden name was Cobb.

Re: Hardins in Iredell Co., NC, early 1800s Posted on: 04 Apr 2012, by  ldavidson71

Surnames > Hardin

...information on the Hardin/Jones line. A great aunt of mine is a daughter of Marion Evalina Hardin and Clyde Prichard. I believe Marion to be a daughter of Adlai and Dixie but still need more proof. Thanks so...

Re: Milton Hansford and Margaret Morris Posted on: 24 Feb 2012, by  dhazel1

Localities > North America > United States > States > West Virginia > Counties > Kanawha

...Blind: Deaf and dumb: Otherwise disabled: Idiotic or insane: View image Household Members: Name Age Prichard Wyatt 24 Susan Wyatt 24 Walter Wyatt 3 Clark Wyatt 4m Dickerson Hansford 22 James Hansford 19 ...

Baptism Records? Wheeler Posted on: 02 May 2012, by  Wheeler331

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Hall

...his father as Franklin with mother Nancy and some have his father as John F. with mother of Emma Lee Prichard. None of those have any documents that prove one way or another. Jesse Wheeler Died and is bur...

Re: lost records Posted on: 06 May 2012, by  talbotrail

Topics > Research Resources > Brick Walls

...have to use your imagination with the spelling eg. Pritcherd Pritchart Pritchet Pritchatt Pritchette, Prichard, etc. Try also Britchard, Richard, etc.

Re: Gaines Pritchard, born ca 1765 and Nova Scotia Connection Posted on: 06 Apr 2012, by  bstockdale140

Surnames > Pritchard

According to "Decendants of Roger Prichard" by Jacob LeRoy Pritchard, M.D. (my cousin Roy, now deceased) Gains Prichard was a son of Joseph Prichard Jr, (1706-1763) who married Mary Gains of Bristol, Rhode Island [...

Leona Vera Pelton Posted on: 07 Jun 2012, by  tkfisher

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Franklin

...Pelton and wife Sandy, Shreveport, La.; four daughters, Sharon Snyder and husband Melvin, Ozark, Joyce Prichard and Betty Leith and husband Tom, all of St. Louis, and Nancy Kessler and husband Van, Columbia; ...

Re: WALKER & WOODY FAMILIES Posted on: 10 Apr 2012, by  gunnerson1

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oklahoma > Counties > Texas

...Arkansas. On the 1920 census her brother Owen E. Woody is living with her and her husband Robbert O. Prichard as the head of household in Graham, Carter OK. I don't know where Owen E. Woody from this census g...

Allan Quinn Forsee Posted on: 12 May 2012, by  tkfisher

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Franklin

...and wife Cheryl, all of Gerald; two daughters, Myrna Davis and husband Butch, Beaufort, and Corinne Prichard and husband Dennis, Leslie; his grandchildren, Cody Forsee, Nikki Stewar, Torri Huskamp, James Dunc...

Re: John Wesley Pritchard Posted on: 25 Mar 2012, by  lenoraleewalt...

Surnames > Pritchard

John, My name is Lenora (Frisbee) Walter. My grandparents were also Jack and Dorothy Prichard of Marshallville Ohio area. They had children: Mary (my mother), Euelle, John, a couple others (foster children?) ...

Re: James Calvin Prichard & Frances Ridley Posted on: 21 Apr 2012, by  1_mark627

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Cherokee

I have just started tracing my genealogy. My gggrandfather was James Calvin Prichard. He was born in 1813. There is a debate whether he was born in Tennessee or North Carolina. We have reports both ways. He m...

St. Peters Episcopal Church Posted on: 07 Apr 1999, by  FGlascock9515

...I'm still searching. The church doesn't have records back that far I'm told. Any mention of a Bessie Prichard? She is related to our Joseph Prichard somehow. Thanks again.

Re: cribbs of PA Posted on: 09 May 2012, by  ghancks

Surnames > Cribbs

...wife. Court cases ensued. About 1808, Chribbs either died or was divorced. Elizabeth then married Drury Prichard in 1809 and within ...

William C. Dickey ,born ,in Titusville, Pa.son of ,Harry E. and Luva (Meyers) Dickey. Posted on: 27 Feb 2012, by  KENNELLYMARKA

Surnames > Dickey

...and Joan Bemiss of North East, Pa., Yvonne Nodes of Harborcreek, Pa., two brothers, Daniel and Thomas Prichard of North East, Pa., and several nieces and nephews. William is further survived by ...

Obituary of William Bond Prichard, San Francisco, California. Posted on: 10 Mar 2012, by  tim_weber1

Surnames > Prichard

Source Confederate Veteran Magazine, January, 1916. http://www.confederatevets.com/documents/prichard_ca_cv_01_16_ob.shtml

Re: Miller look-up Please !!!! Posted on: 23 Feb 2012, by  Tracy McNeigh...

...Jane Miller - Lee Buchanan(G Parents) ***William M Miller - Bessie Emerly Miracle(G Parents) **Calvin Prichard Miller - Samantha Jane Sawyers(GG Grand P) Abraham Miller - Kezziah Wells (GGG Grandparents) I k...

Prichard School Posted on: 25 Jan 2012, by  kamandbrensmo...

Can anyone direct me to where I can find information about the Prichard School when it first opened? My husband's grandfather (Arno McComas) and his siblings supposedly were taken there when they were young....

Re: Cemeteries near Union WI Posted on: 11 Feb 2012, by  RuthAnnMontgo...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Rock

...newspaper published at the Village of Evansville in said County. January 28, 1878. By the Court. Amos P. Prichard County Judge. Legal notice appearing in the February 20, 1878 Evansville Review, p. 3, co...

...copied from the KYOWVA Cabell County WV History Book Vol I published in 1996 pg 57 submitted by Lucy PrichardPRICHARD SCHOOL (picture in Article) In 1922, Mr and Mrs. Fred C. Prichard of Huntington, West Virginia vis...

Fredrick (fredie) Wilcox Posted on: 24 Jan 2012, by  Scott Wilcox

Localities > North America > United States > States > Massachusetts > Counties > Bristol

Looking for birth, death certifictes Fall River MA Also was a professor in Vermont

Fredrick (fredie) Wilcox Posted on: 24 Jan 2012, by  Scott Wilcox

Localities > North America > United States > States > Massachusetts > Counties > Bristol

Looking for birth, death certifictes Fall River MA Also was a professor in Vermont

Maybell Prichard Posted on: 24 Jan 2012, by  Scott Wilcox

Looking for birth, death certifictes Fall River MA

Re: Reuben Keith Deaver Posted on: 03 Feb 2012, by  chuckp59

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Madison

I would love to have any information that you might share on the Prichard family. Would you please send to chuckp@suddenlink.net Thanks, Chuck Prichard

Maybell Prichard Posted on: 24 Jan 2012, by  Scott Wilcox

Looking for birth, death certifictes Fall River MA

Round Bottom / Centerville Posted on: 16 Jan 2012, by  desmith0021

Localities > North America > United States > States > West Virginia > Counties > Wayne

...or two where these two location are and which roads can get me there? I believe Round Bottom is near Prichard and possibally Centerville is between Prichard and the Town of Wayne somewhere?

Phillip Bordon Wilcox Posted on: 24 Jan 2012, by  Scott Wilcox

Looking for birth, feath certifictes

Re: Bethesda Parry/Prichard family Posted on: 02 Feb 2012, by  aledparry15

Surnames > Parry

Both Prichard and Parry are Welsh names. I live in Bethesda, Wales UK. Were they born here and emigrated to the US? just a thought anyway

Re: Fredrick (fredie) Wilcox Posted on: 26 Jan 2012, by  beltower

...in Fall River Father W. Frederick Wilcox, mother Mary E Parkinson. Also found a birth for Maybelle Prichard 5/5/1901 in Fall River. Father William P.Prichard, mother Lena E. Coleman. The archives only go to 1915 so ...

Re: Bethesda Parry/Prichard family Posted on: 03 Feb 2012, by  destacker

Surnames > Parry

...quarryman until about1911 when he moved to glamorganshire as a coalminer. My grandmother was Margaret Prichard born 1878 daughter of Hugh Prichard (1846).Iknow they were at 7 Gray street for the 1911 census as my mot...

Re: Fentress, Tennessee Pritchard's 1750-1850 Posted on: 26 Jan 2012, by  pril2021

Surnames > Pritchard

Riley & Steve I am Lester Prichard, a direct descendent of Thomas Prichard through Thomas Prichard Jr.(b.1816) in Fentress, TN. I know that Thomas was born abt 1775 & married Mary Anna Miller (b.1772) probably both ...

Birth, death, marriage certificates Posted on: 30 Jan 2012, by  Scott Wilcox

...am looking for any info on Phillip Bordon Wilcox 1927-1967 Parents fredrick ( Freddy) wilcox, maybell Prichard 1901 Father Freddy mY have taught at Middlbury College in Middlebury Vt. Wife Bertha Fairbanks (b...

per page