Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "Wellington" - 27,888 Messages

per page

Earl LITTLE, LAWSON, WALTERS, WALLISON, HAULDREN, SIMPKINS, BOLENDER Posted on: 08 May 1998, by Carole Bays

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Taulbee Obituaries - a collection

From Taulbee Obits: LITTLE, EARL, 86, Wellington d. Oct. 20, 1997 b. Feb. 22, 1991 Wolfe county s/o William Everett LITTLE and Josephine LAWSON 1 dec’d ??, Ronald Earl LITTLE 4 dec’d sisters and 2 de...

Ernest Scotland Posted on: 27 Jun 2006, by Melinda

Localities > Oceania > New Zealand > Wellington

...Scotland was born 1874 and married Edith Ann Sheffield, after marrying in 1903 in Islington they moved to Wellington. Their children were Edith Mary born abt 1906, Ernest John abt 1910, Sydney Allan abt 1912, W...

Re: REYNOLDS Posted on: 12 Dec 2001, by  @@genghost@pr...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Barren

Hi: Wellington and Rhody REYNOLDS are my gg grandparents by way of their son Francis Marion REYNOLDS born 1858 in Kentucky. I am wondering what happened to them as after the 1860 KY. census they disappear and m...

Re: ATTN: ANONYMOUS/Questions Posted on: 28 Mar 2006, by ANON

Localities > North America > Canada > Ontario > Lincoln

...The previous City Directory was for 1934 not 1942. So I got out the 1943 City Directory and there is Wellington Richter married to Estelle. Wellington is a Clerk at the Brewer's Retail Store and they room at 34 Rodman ...

Ruth A. Buettel Posted on: 29 Apr 2000, by  Janetlrk

Localities > North America > United States > States > Colorado > Counties > Larimer

...was born Aug. 8, 1945, in Stockton, Neb., to George D. and Thelma Sedden Workman. She graduated from Wellington High School and attended Bethany Bible College in Santa Cruz, Calif. She married Aubrey Buettel on...

OBIT-Vivian M. SORACI Posted on: 14 Jan 2002, by  Janetlrk

Localities > North America > United States > States > Colorado > Counties > Larimer

...daughters, Sherri Ann Jennings and husband Van of Longmont, and Kristina Lynn Hemby and husband Craig of Wellington; a brother, Alan Shontz and wife Lillian of St. Louis; a sister, Evelyn Clouser of Kansas City...

OBIT-William E. GREENZWEIGHT Posted on: 07 Mar 2004, by  Janetlrk

...two daughters, Heidi Vandenburg and husband Perry of Loveland, and Heather Jordan and husband Jim of Wellington; a stepson, Craig Grimes of Tacoma, Wash.; two stepdaughters, Carla Martin and husband ...

Nietenstein, Henry Posted on: 09 Jun 2006, by Anica Brown

...name of Henry Nietenstein. I found out last summer that he came to Alameda, California in 1912 from Wellington, New Zealand to live with his brother, my Great Grandfather, Frederick "Fritz" Nietenste...

Re: REYNOLDS in Barren Co. KY Posted on: 13 Aug 2001, by  WayneHatcher6...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Barren

I live in Barren Co. Ky and have also come across the Wellington Reynolds that you ask about. Have you learned anymore about him? According to the 1860 Barren Co. Census he had a son with the initials of FM a...

Ernest JACKSON - 1935 Posted on: 20 Sep 2003, by  sgorin

..."Ernest [H.] Jackson died Dec. 5, 1935 at home in the Elbow Springs community. Was born Sept. 11, 1885 in Wellington, Kansas. Came to this state when a very young and was raised in the Boyds Creek section....

Attn: Anon/Just thinking on all this....Hope you get this post. Posted on: 07 Oct 2004, by Sandy

...archived so thought I'd look again...Wow it is all still here. My point...You found all this info on Wellington Richter for me in St. Catharines...and discovered he was going by Matthew Wellington Richter...Well duh! On...

COLE, Elbert & Catherine Posted on: 19 May 1999, by Marta Norton

...he applied for a divorce. The couple formerly lived in North Carolina, Mrs. COLE being a residnet of Wellington. Mr. COLE is a piano tuner and a music teacher.

Re: hart, joleis and amanda roxanna hart Posted on: 23 Nov 2004, by  satch42179

Localities > North America > Canada > Ontario > Dufferin

1901 Wellington North, Amaranth HART John Apr 28 1844 Elisibeth Apr 11 1861 Arthur Mar 12 1883 Mary E Apr 6 1886 Amanda July 21 1892 George E Jun 6 1894 Can't seem to find them on 1881 census

Re: Index to early records of Wellington? Posted on: 08 Oct 2003, by Elizabeth

There are other records but they tend to be local only - index to the early Wellington newspapers is on microfiche BUT because it's expensive few libraries have it. Wellington City Rates records are available through the...

Charles Wellington Sinclair Posted on: 29 Nov 2001, by  pierredro

Localities > North America > United States > States > Washington > Counties > Klickitat

My gg-grandfather was Charles Wellington Sinclair. He was born 7/3/1857 in Michigan and was married in Klickatat Co in 1885 to Matilda Bell Gonser. They had six children including my g-grandmother Stella Sincla...

John McGinn m Sara Cook(e) Posted on: 08 Oct 2003, by  jrmcginn1

Localities > North America > Canada > Ontario > Frontenac

...background .??He would have to have been born 1790+\- 10 years ..?? Children Almo 1856-1856 William Wellington bn Oxford twp 1858,9 or60 depending on source died 1937 , Toronto . Was a shoemaker too inOrillia ...

Re: Shannon Burnup, Napanee, ON Posted on: 28 Jan 2005, by Frank

Localities > North America > Canada > Ontario > Frontenac

...Middlesex Papers The Lanark Papers The Glengarrian The Ottawa-Carleton District The Simcoe Papers The Wellington Papers (Guelph Evening Mercury 32 volumes) Frontenac (The Kingston Chronicle 6 volumes) (The Dai...

REYNOLDS Posted on: 04 Dec 2000, by Joe Ann Collins

Looking for information on Wellington Reynolds that married Rhoda or Rhody Wilson. Any information on their children would also be appreciated. They are: John W., Mary Jane, Elizabeth, Emily A., William McLean,...

Been There...Done That! Posted on: 27 Mar 2004, by Sandy

...this one Wentworth and spotted Anne Oke who is a cousin on my dad's side...lol.....plus she is also in Wellington along with a Westfall who is distantly related...lol...dad's side again. Spotted you in Welland...

Obituary of Lena (KEMP) TURK (1885-1964) Posted on: 18 Mar 2001, by  soussia2002

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Sanilac

Lena E. Turk, 79, died Wednesday night June 24, 1964, in Mercy Hospital, Port Huron [St. Clair Co., Michigan], after a long illness. She was born in Croswell May 18, 1875 and was a lifelong resident o...

Rev. G. Bruce CURRIER Posted on: 04 Sep 1999, by  vikkigray

Localities > North America > United States > States > Colorado > Counties > Delta

...Neb., for 16 years; Hampden Hills Baptist Church, Englewood, for seven years; First Baptist Church, Wellington, Kan., for nine years; First Baptist Church, Delta, for four years; First Baptist Church of Alamosa...

Index to early records of Wellington? Posted on: 28 Sep 2003, by  aproberts

I wondered if there were any indexs to early (1840-1870) Wellington records. I know of the BMD indexes, electoral rolls, probate/will indexes and postal directories. In New South Wales there are indexes of the...

Charles H. Belcher Posted on: 02 May 2001, by A. Goodwin

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Jefferson

Charles H. Belcher, a well-to-do farmer and esteemed resident of Wellington township, Monroe county, was born in Jefferson county, New York, in 1831. His parents were Elhanan and Juresia (Pease) Belcher, both w...

OBIT-Edward A. SIGWARD Posted on: 02 Oct 2003, by  Janetlrk

...20, 1936, in Fort Collins to Edward N. Sigward and Myrtle (Colwell) Sigward. He was raised in Denver, Wellington and Fort Collins. As a teenager, he was a bellhop at the old Empire and Northern hotels. After gr...

Re: Early Settlers to Carterton Posted on: 16 Jun 2006, by  conseiller

...Woolley (known as Ivy) born 22/05/1872 at Grovetown, Marlborough, I believe she died on 28/11/1918 at Wellington. She was meant top have married Bill Rayner of - "the Cliffs"Taratahi, Carterton and ...

per page