Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "Wellington" - 27,875 Messages

per page

George Melton Thomas Posted on: 20 Apr 1999, by S.L. Caudill

Localities > North America > United States > States > Connecticut > Unknown

...Simsbury, Conn; This father was George Melton Thomas, Sr. He was married to Almina Baird who died 1876 at Wellington, Ohio. I am looking for information about this family. Thank you.

Re: Arthur Langley Poll - born circa 1883 possibly in France or England - moved to New Zealand circa 1900 Posted on: 14 May 2003, by Elizabeth

Localities > Oceania > New Zealand > Wellington

...loved brother of Allan (Dunedin), loved brother of Judy RIBORETA. This is from a BDM card index from Wellington newspapers c1965-1986 held at National Library, Wellington.

Martin VANBLARICOM or VANBLARICUM Posted on: 18 Feb 2000, by  rabut

Localities > North America > Canada > Ontario > Hastings

...to Mary. Possible surname is RICHMOND. Their daughter Charlotte is my ancestor and she married Joseph Wellington MOORE 19Oct 1863 in Northumberland Charlotte was born c1844 in CRAMAHE. Her siblings were Cyrus b...

Kittie J. SMITH Posted on: 05 Apr 1999, by Marta Norton

Localities > North America > United States > States > Colorado > Counties > Larimer

...Page 2. Kittie SMITH Rites The funeral of Mrs. Kittie J. SMITH, wil be held at 2:30 p.m. Monday at the Wellington Assembly Church Mrs. SMITH, 92, for 50 years a resident of Wellington, died Wednesday at her home after ...

OBIT-Helen L. PITTINGTON Posted on: 22 Oct 2002, by  Janetlrk

Localities > North America > United States > States > Colorado > Counties > Larimer

...B-3 Pittington (picture) Helen L. Pittington, 51, of Loveland, died in an accident Oct. 12, 2002, in Wellington during an excavation at an industrial site. She was born Dec. 1, 1950, in Williston, N.D., to Roy...

OBIT-Esther M. EDWARDS Posted on: 23 May 2003, by  Janetlrk

...Edwards, 88, of Loveland died May 14, 2003, at Kindred Care in Northglenn. She was born June 16, 1914, in Wellington, Ill., to Andrew J. and Cassie C. Rouse Springer. She married Lester Edwards on Sept. 12, 193...

VanSickle Posted on: 20 Dec 1998, by  RancyB

Localities > North America > Canada > Ontario > Ontario

...South Dumfries,Brant, Ontario David married Manerva Hawley on September 1859 an had a son named Arthur Wellington Vansickle he married Sarah Elizebeth Burt they had a son named Stanley Vansickle who came to Mi...

Jeffers family in Brush, Morgan, Colorado Posted on: 11 Mar 2003, by Crystal Toenjes

Localities > North America > United States > States > Colorado > Counties > Morgan

...Jeffers, Thomas E. Orig-3 35 2 1872 29 Nov 1961 JEFFERS, Eugene Son ss Anna M. Jeffers, Walter Wellington Orig-3 35 1 None [2m] 31 Jan 1903 JEFFERIES,T.E."SON OF THOMAS E. & ANNA M." Jeff...

Re: Welligton Cemetery and Chadsey Cemetery Photos? Posted on: 25 Sep 2005, by Tara Hawkins

Localities > North America > Canada > Ontario > Prince Edward

...are likely to all be related to my husband's family. Someone else has also offered to take photos at Wellington, but if you are in the area, you never know if they might miss something... Thanks again

Omar William Nadler Posted on: 23 Mar 2002, by  Nfreburg

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Franklin

Omar William Nadler,83,Wellington,died Tuesday,March 23,1999,at his home. He was born January 5,1916,in Femme Osage,the son of Henry Nadler and wife Augusta,nee Brinkman.He attended school in Wellington and was confirmed a...

Kirkland & Kellum Posted on: 22 Oct 1998, by Kathy Boyd

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Coryell

...Emeline KIRKLAND family, m. 12/1/1878 Coryell Co. Her sister, Rose Clementine married his brother John Wellington Boyd. The big road block is finding the parents of the girls' grandfather - Edward KELLUM. I hav...

Earl LITTLE, LAWSON, WALTERS, WALLISON, HAULDREN, SIMPKINS, BOLENDER Posted on: 08 May 1998, by Carole Bays

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Taulbee Obituaries - a collection

From Taulbee Obits: LITTLE, EARL, 86, Wellington d. Oct. 20, 1997 b. Feb. 22, 1991 Wolfe county s/o William Everett LITTLE and Josephine LAWSON 1 dec’d ??, Ronald Earl LITTLE 4 dec’d sisters and 2 de...

Morgan family Posted on: 10 May 2000, by  mjadams121

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kansas > Unknown

My great grandparents were married in Wellington, Sumner County in 1890. James Ira Morgan died in October 1896 or a hemmorage. The obit in the paper said that he worked for at Mr. Tegder at the time of his deat...

Walkers mentioned in Centennial History of the Town of Nunda Posted on: 05 Jan 2000, by Sandra Harter

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Livingston

In the book 1808-1908 Centennial History of the Town of Nunda by H. Wells Hand on page 280,There is information about the WALKER family: page 280 Ephraim Walker, son of John Walker a Revolutionary s...

Long lost love! Posted on: 08 May 2006, by Ron

Localities > Oceania > New Zealand > Wellington

We met in Queensland Austrailia in February of 1991 her name was "Katherine Syme" from Wellington NZ. We lost touch but I never forgot her! If anyone can point me inn the right direction? please!

Nettie TYLER WELLINGTON died April 27, 1938 Posted on: 06 Apr 2001, by  maudiecarole

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > St > Joseph

...>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Nettie TYLER WELLINGTON ...

Orville W. Huggins Posted on: 13 Oct 2000, by  Janetlrk

...by a daughter, Joyce Jo Huggins. Memorial services will be 2 p.m. Monday at Zion Lutheran Church in Wellington. Adamson Memorial West Chapel in Greeley is in charge of arrangements. NOTE-I am not related to th...

Ontario vital records on-line Posted on: 03 Apr 2006, by Wm Craig Laurence

Localities > North America > Canada > Ontario > Perth

...http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~births/Lookup_Requests.htm Here's some interesting marriages: #13222-96 (Wellington Co): Wesley M. COLLINS, 21, farmer, born in Canada, living in Elma, son of Daniel M...

Camden Township Posted on: 13 Nov 2000, by  Pamla_tee

...from living near Napanee, Canada. We think Barent Schermerhorn and his wife Catherine Haines moved to Wellington county. Thanks for any help you can give me. Pam

Re: Welligton Cemetery and Chadsey Cemetery Photos? Posted on: 25 Sep 2005, by  EricHall74

Hello Tara. I get to the Wellington area occasionally and am willing to take some photos for you. Please provide a list of names so that I can get all the headstones that you need. Where is Chadsey Cemetery? Er...

Mastin Posted on: 23 Jun 2006, by A.G.Hubbslink.net

...not MARTIN. She was the daughter of Amos Mastin and Catherine Ryan. Amos got killed by a train in Wellington in 1910.

Re: EMPEY families in Osnabruck Posted on: 11 Aug 2002, by  @@shelley_aub...

Localities > North America > Canada > Ontario > Stormont

...Apr 1864. They had 7 children, Eliza, Gertrude, Florence, Catherine May, Carlton, George Ernest and Wellington John Nelson Dafoe. I am interested in Gertrude and George Ernest who both married Statas. ( The Sta...

OBIT-Janet L Worthington Posted on: 19 Sep 2000, by  Sandi Evilsiz...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Champaign

Urbana Daily Citizen, Friday, June 2, 2000 Janet L Worthington, 67, of Wellington Nursing and Rehabilitation Center, 2380 S US Route 68, Urbana, Ohio, and formerly of St Paris, died at 2:26 a.m. Thursday, June ...

Need directions/addresses to Humboldt area Cemeteries (St. Joseph's, St. Paul's & Zion Lutheran) Posted on: 05 Mar 2004, by  Glenn Palmer

Localities > North America > United States > States > South Dakota > Counties > Minnehaha

Looking for the addresses (or directions) to the following cemeteries: St. Joseph's Catholic, Humboldt, Wellington Twp. St. Paul's Lutheran, Humboldt (or maybe Garretson?) Zion Lutheran, (Hartford??) And also...

David Safford Posted on: 08 Apr 2001, by  dsafford01

Localities > North America > United States > States > Vermont > Counties > Rutland

...in Canada - Alma, Carolina and Charles O. and 3 children born in Berkshine, VT - Mary in 1845, David Wellington in 1847 and Loucious born 8-28-1850. Any help would be appreciated.

per page