Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for ",CHARLES ,WILLIAMS" - 37,411 Messages

per page

Peter and Dorothy Cline of St. Williams Posted on: 23 Mar 2006, by Helen Bingleman

Localities > North America > Canada > Ontario > Lincoln

It would appear the Peter Cline who was in the St. Williams area at the same time Frederick and Sarah Ann Cline lived there was from a different family. He was the son of Peter and Ann Cline, born in Nelson T...

Desc. of Asa & Eleanor (Freeman) Thomas Posted on: 03 Jun 1999, by  lyrad22

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Adams

...information on the following family: Husband: ASA THOMAS Birth: 28 Feb 1785 Place: DURHAM PARISH, CHARLES CO., MARYLAND Death: 30 Apr 1870 Place: MILFORD, IROQUOIS CO., ILLINOIS Burial: Place: OL...

Re: Hannah FLUNO born 1854 NY Posted on: 09 Apr 2005, by Carole Service

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Jefferson

Fanny Acker was the mother of Charles Edward Sedore whose daughter Lillian married William A. Service . William's adopted mother was Hannah Fluno. Hannah was married to George Service. Hope this helps.

phoebe helms/charles polk Posted on: 07 Jan 2000, by Ed Hyland

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Mecklenburg

...(also from Gerald Helms book). I am a descendant from George Washington Polk son of Phebe Helms and Charles Polk. Here are the ancestors of George: (I have about 6 generations of descendants too if you are i...

Holloway, Stewart Posted on: 03 Jan 2000, by  LOUSUE20

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Benton

My 3rd great grandfather, Charles Holloway, had a sister named Naomi. On the 1870 Benton, MO census, Alexander Twp. a Naomi Stewart age 50 is listed with Nancy A. age 15. Does anyone know who Naomi Stewart i...

POTTER, WILLIAMS Posted on: 02 Dec 2000, by  blmcbjns

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oklahoma > Pre-Statehood Territories > Indian Territory - 1900 > Chickasaw Nation

Looking for Araminta Potter, b.4-22-1818, married Nathan H.Williams, b.5-7-1811. Son Charles M. Williams b.9-19-1855 d.7-8-1938. His daughter was my gr.grandmother Ira Belle Williams Robison. She ran away from home in Oklahoma to m...

I also have Arkansas connections Posted on: 24 Feb 2002, by  EvelynUnknown...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Alabama > Counties > Tuscaloosa

Charles, I also have Arkansas connections, some of the Sturdivant/Chism, Williams/Clayborne, Loftis/Clifton went to Ark. Faulkner/Van Buren/Cleburne Co. Ark. I just can't seem to find them after Ala.& Ms. The S...

Hatcher and Saddler Burials 1899-1962 - WILCOXEN through WILLIS Posted on: 26 Sep 2003, by  sgorin

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Barren

...Wilkerson, No First Name (Black), 11 Apr 1910 Wilkins, Clarence, 13 Feb 1958 - burial Rhoda KY Wilkinson, Charles L., 10 May1928 Wilkinson, Cleveland C., 26 Oct 1936 Wilkinson, Fred (Black), 5 Dec 1949 - bur...

Obituary for Charles Fred Grimm - 1951 Posted on: 09 Jul 1999, by  ewilli01

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Bosque

OBITUARY Last Rites Held for C.F. Grimm Who Died at 81 Mr. C. F. Grimm, of Meridian, who died Sunday, January 7, 1951, in Holt hospital at Meridian, Texas, had been in failing health several years and...

Re: T. WILLIAMS "shepherd of Adelaide" Posted on: 08 Jun 2003, by  FrogleyG

Localities > Oceania > Australia > South Australia > General

Holowiliena (correct spelling) is a pastoral property or station east of Hawker (Flinders Rangers, South Australia). It is just on the south east end of Wilpena Pound, north of Port Augusta (basically...

ELLIOTT Posted on: 30 Jul 1999, by  SKleinschmidt

Localities > North America > United States > States > Colorado > Counties > Delta

"Charles P. Elliott, a former resident of the Bruning (NE)vicinity, died February 17 near Paonia, CO. Edgar Miller of Geneva (NE) was summoned to Paonia for the funeral. The following article tells of M...

Williams married Vincent Posted on: 16 Oct 2000, by  CCross3434

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Greene

I saw on the Greene County, Georgia page that someone was looking for the Williams family in Greene County, Ga.. I saw in the information my great, great grandmother's name Susan Williams who married Charles A. Vincent in G...

Franklin A. NOEL, died Feb. 18, 2000 Posted on: 09 Mar 2001, by  maudiecarole

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > St > Joseph

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Car...

Re: Sarah McCoy Posted on: 15 Jan 2002, by  jegrimmer

Localities > North America > United States > States > Alabama > Counties > Pike

Nancy McCall was the daughter of Charles (RWS) McCall (1732-1814) and Celete Ann "Nancy" Williams (1838-bef. 1814.) Nancy was born ca. 1772 in Darlington District, SC. She and Stephen McCoy were married ...

John Martin of Martin's Station/Charles Martin Posted on: 19 Mar 2005, by  georgemck

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Bourbon

...research on John Martin (founder of Martins Station) and seeing if he might have had a son or nephew named Charles Martin. My interest is trying to trace the parents of William C. Martin, who married Charles Gat...

History of Greene Co. GA Posted on: 15 Oct 2000, by  Diane Pinion

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Greene

...lookup on this surname. I have posted it to the public. History of Greene County, Georgia by Rice and Williams 88 Old records of the GA Railroad Band and Trust Co. sent James Camak and a Mr. Williams around the sta...

Helen E. LOWINSKI, died April 16, 1997 Posted on: 05 Mar 1999, by  maudiecarole

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > St > Joseph

..."William" and Mary (KELLY) TOBOLSKI. On Sept. 27, 1947, she married Hubert LOWINSKI in St. Charles Catholic Church of Coldwater. The couple would have celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary thi...

CONKLIN, George L., Nov. 1, 1976 Posted on: 23 Nov 2002, by  maudiecarole

CONKLIN, George L., Nov. 1, 1976 CONKLIN, EVANS, FORSHEY, BALL, YATES, BERRY >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>&g...

Hardy Anniversary - Plessis Posted on: 27 Feb 2000, by  ShirleyFarone...

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Jefferson

...Schneider, Mr. and Mrs. H. E. Penn, Mr. and Mrs. Earl Bretsch,and grandson David Simonds, Mrs. Ella Williams, Mr. and Mrs. Charles Hunter, Mr. and Mrs. Merton Reed, Mr. and Mrs. Ronald Hunter, and Mrs. Stella Hotis....

William Adams Posted on: 23 Feb 2000, by Karen Lynn

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oklahoma > Pre-Statehood Territories > Indian Territory - 1900 > Cherokee Nation

...compliance with the provisons of the agreement reached by the Cherokees and Delaware Indians April 8, 1867. William's second wife, my gr.gr.grandmother, was Louisa Celker from Douglas Co., Kansas. **{her paren...

WILLIAMS Posted on: 01 Jun 2000, by  janicelund50

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Barren

I am a descendant of the WILLIAMS family near Barren County, KY. Here is a short outline....would love to hear from you at: genhelp@worldnet.att.net Thanks, Jan Lund Descendants of James Williams, Sr. 1...

Charles C. Williams Posted on: 10 Jan 2000, by Chuck

Surnames > Williams

I'm looking for information about Charles C. Williams resident of Corpus Christi Texas at death. He was an employee of Nueces Iron Works of C.C. Texas. He has two sons, Richard Hartwell Williams of Corpus Christi, Texas and...

Re: Rowley, 1877 Nunda - Silver Leaf Farm Posted on: 06 Jun 2002, by  DWilliams51

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > McHenry

Thank you! That would be Edwin Oliver Rowley, son of Charles E. Rowley (and Adella Williams). Edwin O. born 9 SEPT 1877. Thanks for wife and chilldren! Deborah

Re: Hyde Park, NY Births 1812 Rachel Fling Posted on: 25 Jan 2004, by  Jenny3160

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Dutchess

...Feb., 1877 Armenia b. 15 Oct., 1837 d. 26 June, 1866 Darius b. 8 Dec., 1839 d. 5 Apr., 1842 Charles E. b. Feb., 1842 m.(l) Abiah ch.- ...

Re: William Morford's parents Posted on: 22 Jun 2006, by  pauli3xx6

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Genesee

5 generations before William bn 1817 - lists Charles and Ann as Presumed parents. I, along with other Morfords, have not been able to prove these are William's parents and I am beginning to believe they are not. Th...

Bedford "J B" WEAVER - 20 Sept 2005, age 83 Posted on: 05 Oct 2005, by  sgorin

...Pleasant Baptist Church, Veteran of WW II in the US Army Survivors: Two daughters; Connie Emory and husband Charles of Norman OK and Kim Gleitz and husband George of Bowling Green KY Son: Keith Weaver and wi...

Re: Goose Creek, Texas - In what county was this place in 1948? Posted on: 21 May 2006, by Hugh

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Unknown

...Father FATHER; SEX; DATE; COUNTY; MOTHER; CHILD Miller Charles Albert Jr; MF-m; Late-1946; Harris; Williams Dorothy Elaine; Miller Charles Albert III Miller Joe M; ...

Re: CHARLES MILTON PESTON - EMMA LUBING (LEIBING) Posted on: 22 Apr 2005, by  zoetom1

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Dutchess

...New York, and he died 5 Aug 1895. He was the son of Isaac Lent and Elizabeth Oakley. He married Hannah Williams Louzada on Nov 3, 1841. She was the daughter of Isaac Louzada, and Catharine Lozier. Her parent...

ROACH, William Posted on: 13 Apr 2005, by  SusanBulla

Localities > North America > United States > States > Mississippi > Counties > Winston

...census: William, 33 Elizabeth 25 Napoleon 10 (later maried Harriet Cromson FILES) Mary 8 (later married Charles F. HAMILL) Malinda 6 (later married James Montgomery FILES) Sophia 5 Elizabeth 10 months Per ...

Social events in Kansas City, KS - November 3, 1910 Posted on: 26 Jan 2003, by  JohnWOBrien

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kansas > Counties > Wyandotte

...Mr. and Mrs. W. E. REHBERN of Minneapolis, Minn., have arrived to be the guests of Mr. and Mrs. S. M. WILLIAMS of Parkwood, until after Christmas. Mrs. S. B. VALLEAU of Bayonne, N.J., who has also been t...

Cathy C. McFALL, 41, died Nov. 20, 1998. Posted on: 17 Sep 1999, by  maudiecarole

...Sturgis and Allen L. RICKETT of Rochester, N.Y. Funeral services are at 1 p.m. today at the Smith & Williams Kempsville Chapel, Virginia Beach with Rev. Charles N. Moore officiating. In lieu of flowers, memori...

HOOVER, Adelia A. CULBERTSON, died Jan. 29, 1992 Posted on: 07 Feb 2005, by  maudiecarole

...Adelia A. CULBERTSON, died Jan. 29, 1992 HOOVER, KAISER, SCARLETT, DUFFIELD, HARMAN, WALTER, ESTLICK, WILLIAMS, PETTIGREW, SHROYER, PERRY >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>&...

Mary Bittie SIMMONS Posted on: 14 Apr 1998, by Sandi Gorin

...Temple Hill, KY Died: Monday, 13 Apr, Barren County Health Care Center, 80. Parents: Herschel and Leva Williams Jones Occupation: Retired interior decorator and homemaker. Church: Temple Hill Baptist Survivor...

FRANKLIN WITT Posted on: 27 Mar 2000, by KELLY

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Bell

...at the Lake Cumberland Community Hospital in Somerset. He was born at Pine Mountain, the son of Ava Williams Witt and the late Charles Witt Sr. Survivors include his mother, Ava Williams Witt of Bledsoe. Funeral services we...

Mildred I. Wilson Posted on: 05 May 2001, by janet

Localities > North America > United States > States > Colorado > Counties > Larimer

...survived by sons, Jan. D. Wilson and wife DeeAnn of Loveland; four daughters, Sharon Kleven and husband Charles Wesley of Oceanside, Calif., Suzanne Ellison and husband Dwayne of Laguna Woods, Calif., Carlee...

GEORGE WILLIAMS & ABIGAIL HUFFMAN>CIRCA 1860 McHENRY Posted on: 06 Jun 2002, by  DeborahWillia...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > McHenry

Looking for info of the family of George Curtiss Williams and Abigail Huffman Williams. Moved to Crystal Lake, IL about 1853-1860 from Auburn, NY. Children are: Emilie Cordelia (m. John Dennison Ward), George Edward...

Charles Williams Posted on: 19 May 2001, by  Patsy_McCoy

Localities > North America > United States > States > Alabama > Counties > Pike

Troy Messenger 7-26-1957 Funeral Held For Charles Williams Charles Williams a former Trojan died at his home in San Antonia, Texas. Funeral services were held on Friday. He was a brother of the late Sam A. Williams, Troy druggist for man...

William Floyd Rowlett Obituary Posted on: 02 Aug 2000, by Gayle Rowlett

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Bell

...five daughters, Mrs. Floyd (Rittie) Estep, Purcell, OK, Mrs. Lloyd (Rachel) Byrd, and Mrs. Lon (Rennie) Williams of Middlesboro, Mrs. Hobart (Lizzie) Estep, Corbin, Ky, and Mrs Cassie Vestal, Lexington, Ky; t...

Thomas J. (Tommy) Mitchell Posted on: 23 Jun 2002, by  GeraldineHurt...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Alabama > Counties > Marengo

Thomas J. (Tommy) Mitchell DEMOPOLIS Thomas J. (Tommy) Mitchell, age 85, of 1601 Marengo Drive, died June 20, 2002 at DCH Regional Medical Center. Services will be held today at 11:00 a.m. at Kidd-...

Looking for Doris Strcikland's children, Sawyer, N.D. Posted on: 01 Jul 2002, by  starvinmarvin...

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Dakota > Counties > Ward

...Kitty...dob1944, Harold Jr....dob:1945....Ronald Gene....dob:1945 or 46.....Lyle LeRoy...dob: 1949....Charles...dob: 1953....Cheryl jean Doris is my father's sister. My father is Cecil LeRoy Williams. Any info wo...

William Lee Posted on: 10 Jan 2003, by  Barbara_Yount

Localities > North America > United States > States > Washington > Counties > Yakima

...she played the part of 'Irrigation.' This may have been at the college. Mae Lee died when her son, Charles, was born ca 1896. He was taken in and raised by neighbors, but I don't have a name. Idella Hesk...

Kenneth Carl Williams Posted on: 03 Feb 2002, by  GeraldineHurt...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Alabama > Counties > Marengo

Kenneth Carl Williams Kenneth Carl Williams, 62, of Charlotte, N.C., died Friday, January 25, 2002, at Carolina’s Medical Center in Charlotte. Graveside services were held Monday, January 28, 2002 at Memorial Garde...

MAXEY Bible Posted on: 28 Jan 1999, by Sandi Gorin

...wife was born the 11th Feb. 1759 and died 27th May 1833 at 10 OClock. Nancy Maxey daughter of James Williams and Anne his wife was born 4th October 1764, and died 10 minutes after 11 oclock 12th September 18...

Billy Joe WILLIAMS Posted on: 16 Dec 2000, by Sandi Gorin

NOTE: I have no connection and no further information. Name: Billy Joe Williams Residence: Adolphus, KY Died: Thursday, 7 Dec 2000, residence, age 45. Born: Allen Co KY Son of: Charlie Smith Williams (decd) and Mary...

Henry DAUGHERTY Posted on: 11 Sep 1999, by Sandi Gorin

Name: Henry Daugherty Date Written: 16 Dec 1847 Date Probated: February Term 1848 Son: Charles H Darity Son: William P Dority Son: Gabriel R Dority Daughter: Mary Elizabeth Dority Wife: Polly Dority Witnesse...

DICKSON descendants surnames Posted on: 12 Jan 2000, by suzanne maiden

Localities > Oceania > Australia > Victoria > General

Would especially like to make contact with a descendant of Charles DICKSON born 1863 who married Ellen DAVEY and any of their sons Hebrum Thomas DICKSON (1898-1947),George Graham DICKSON (1915-1948) and his ...

Gene Cullum Obituary Posted on: 13 May 2000, by  shirlcullum

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Collin

...City, Texas; his mother, Mary Etta Hall Cullum, of Grand Prairie, Texas; 16 grandchildren, Anthony, Charles, William, and Staci Cullum, Rhiannon and Christina Kemp, Joshua Malidore, Jonathan Scott, Chelsea S...

lost touch Posted on: 21 Aug 2002, by sierratexas

Localities > North America > United States > States > Washington > Counties > Pierce

Seeking to find information for a couple Charles L Williams and Eunice M Williams last address was 11515 Ainsworth S, Tacoma Washington. Old friends

GLENNA ISABEL BELL Posted on: 15 Jan 2002, by Laurie-Board Monitor

Localities > North America > Canada > Ontario > Manitoulin

...the age of 66 years. She was born at Sutton, daughter of the late George Ernest and Phyllis Isabel (Williams) Thompson. Glenna had a variety of hobbies, including needlepoint, knitting, baking and walking, bu...

Re: Have 1888 Directory Troy, Lansingburgh, W. Troy, Green I., Cohoes & Waterford - will do look ups Posted on: 05 Sep 2006, by  chullie

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Rensselaer

...bldg. Fourth, rooms 4 and 5, house 107 TwelfthJoseph, boots and shoes, 637 Second av. Lans. Douglass, Charles, policeman, house 2 Cottage row near Thompson James, mason, boards, Batavia, I.W. James W., hair...

per page