Search the Boards

Search Results for "DICKINSON" - 15,475 Messages

per page

DICKINSON Posted on: 16 May 1998, by  eesteele

Localities > North America > United States > States > Connecticut > Counties > Litchfield

Irene DICKINSON was married on 20 Dec 1749 at Sharon, CT, to Josiah FULLER. They subsequently lived in the Oblong (Amenia, Dutchess Co., NY) where they raised a family of seven children. Supposedly, she is pa...

DICKINSON Posted on: 02 Jun 1998, by  dlgranger

Localities > North America > United States > States > Connecticut > Counties > Litchfield

On Dec. 20, 1749, Josiah Fuller married Irene Dickinson in Sharon, LITCHFIELD CO< CT. Who were her parents?

CLARKE, DICKINSON Posted on: 13 Aug 1998, by BONNIE BREEZE

WINCHESTER, LITCHFIELD CO., CT. HOME TO NATHAN CLARKE MARRIED TO CAROLINE DICKINSON, PARENTS OF LUCIUS WADSWORTH CLARKE BORN SEPT. 1831. LUCIUS' SIBLINGS: JOHN B., EMMA H., MARY B., BURTON N. (SOME MAY BE CHIL...

REYNOLDS, GUY Posted on: 28 Jul 1998, by Linda Lang

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Dickinson

Seeking information on REYNOLDS family of Dickinson Co. MI. 1881- All were born in Cornwall England. Selena REYNOLDS b. 11/18/1828 Lucy Maria Reynolds b. 2/20/1820 Louisa Reynolds b. 11/18/1821 William Guy Re...

NELSON Posted on: 30 Aug 1998, by G. Herb. Norman

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Dickinson

...Francis Nelson and wife Ingrid Stina Olsson Nelson who came from Sweden and settled in Norway, Mich. Dickinson Co. in 1913 would be appriciated. I am willing to share any and all information that I have on abo...

BERGDAHL Posted on: 30 Aug 1998, by G. Herb. Norman

...in Husa Kall, Jamtland Sweden and came to the US in the late 1990's and all settled in Norway, Mich. Dickinson county and raised several families. Would appreciate sharing any and all information with any inte...

JOHNSON Posted on: 30 Aug 1998, by G. Herb . Norman

John C. Johnson John C. Johnson was born in Sweden and came to the US and settled in Norway, Mich. Dickinson Co. and was an Iron Ore Miner in Norway. He Married the widow wife of Gust H. Norman and the two fam...

OSTWALL Posted on: 30 Aug 1998, by G.Herb.Norman

...Michaelson "John" Ostwell John was married to Margareta Bergdahl and settfled in Norway, Mich. Dickinson Co. in the early 1900's. I would be willing to share any and all information that I have on th...

Family Posted on: 18 Sep 1998, by Joe Charlevoix

I am just looking for any information on the Charlevoix Family History in Dickinson County, Michigan. I lived in Norway, Michigan and that is where I grew up. I now attend college at Valparaiso University in I...

Thomas, Pennoni Posted on: 22 Sep 1998, by Carina

...for information for Samuel THOMAS and Elizabeth (Bessie) THOMAS. They lived in Iron Mountain, MI in Dickinson Co. Their children were John E. THOMAS, and Majorie THOMAS Roberts. I am also searching for informa...

Geers/Shiere Posted on: 03 Oct 1998, by Lisa Geers

Searching for any info on Frank GEERS or Louise SHIERE GEERS in Dickinson County. The only record I have in Michigan is in Detroit from 1909 to 1912. However, they immigrated as children from Belgium in 1889 (...

county information Posted on: 10 Oct 1998, by Bruce Kemp

I am trying to find out what county Norway, Dickinson county , MI was a part of in 1889. I would also like information on any KNOWLTON family from Norway, MI.

TRUDELL, GAUTHIER, SCHLEHLEIN, FORBES Posted on: 31 Jul 1998, by John Semrow

...was PHIRODE TRUDELL. It is she who was from a Canadian Indian Nation. She resided in Iron Mountain, Dickinson Co., Michigan. Her daughters married name was AURORA GAUTHIER who also resided in Iron Mountain, MI...

PRETTYHART Posted on: 10 Oct 1998, by Carol Couch

...infomation on the Prettyhart Family. Abraham Prettyhart and Elizabeth Davy had many children born in Dickinson County. I am especially interested in Mary Louise Prettyhart who married Charles Edward Kulow. If ...

Hosking Posted on: 16 Nov 1998, by Betty Stewart

Irving Hosking b 1898 Norway Dickinson Co son of William E Hosking b Cornwall England came to states about age 15 William married Eliza James of Ontonago MI about 1887 Family moved to Gilbert Minnesota about 1...

Cappa Posted on: 27 Oct 1998, by Donald Lee Cappa

Looking for information on Domnick Cappa Lived in Iron Mountain,MI. Dickinson Counry. Came to the USA in 1885 from Italy. Thanks Don

Wicks Family Posted on: 04 Nov 1998, by Bill Mackey

Looking for any infomation on the Wicks family members, arrived the Dickinson Co/Iron Mt area about 1830 and I beleive were still there thru the early 1900's. One son, Edwin, moved to Cambria Co, PA about 1850...

PAINE Posted on: 01 Aug 1998, by Sharon Clayton

...am trying to find out more information about him. He was my grandfather and lived in Iron Mountain, Dickinson Co., MI. None of his three remaining children know where he was born! Any information on this man w...

McCLARY Mystery Posted on: 10 Nov 1998, by Nancy Prevost

...Immigration in Montreal. William, with his wife and family, supposedly resided in the area of Quinnesec, Dickinson County, Michigan, from about 1889 or 1891 to the time of his presumed death in 1904, but the f...

DUCHATEAU FAMILY Posted on: 15 Nov 1998, by Carol Couch

...THEY HAD CHILDREN DOROTHY, NORMAN, VALERIE, MARVIN, AND HARVEY DUCHATEAU ALL BORN IN IRON MOUNTAIN, DICKINSON COUNTY MICHIGAN. WOULD LIKE TO EXCHANGE INFORMATION ON ANYONE IN THIS LINE.

Williams family 1893 Posted on: 18 Dec 1998, by Charles McDermott

I am looking for info. on James Williams, born Linkinhorn, Cornwall Eng. 1865. Married Mary Jackman Dickinson Co. Mi. 1893. James may be the nephew of Richard Williams, my Great Grandfather, He came to Mi Char...

Any information Posted on: 23 Dec 1998, by George Blossingham

family moved to Dickinson Co. around 1850's. Any information appreciated.

TREPANIER Posted on: 04 Aug 1998, by Marissa Valeri

I am looking for any information on the Trepanier family of Dickinson County. They were from Iron Mountain. That is all the info I have, and I am desperate to find anything. I have looked many places: any help...

LaPLANTE Posted on: 07 Aug 1998, by  amy4686_1

...find the death dates for Eugene LAPLANTE and Mary Delieth? LAPLANTE last found in the 1900 census for Dickinson, Co. (Norway City) Michigan. I believe they probably died sometime before 1910 since they are not...

BARTEL, JEFFRY Posted on: 17 Aug 1998, by  JAKOBLASER

...Beatrice BARTEL who was born in 1887 in Cornwall, England. She married Sidney Cowling in Iron Mountain, Dickinson County, Michigan. Beatrice BARTEL died 14 May 1925 in Iron Mountain, Michigan. Beatrice's paren...

NORMAN, NELSON, SWANBERG, LARSON, BERGDAHL, OSTWALL, ERICKSON, PETERSON, BRANBACK, JOHNSON Posted on: 18 Aug 1998, by G. Herb. Norman

The NORMAN family came to DICKINSON CO. from Sweden in the late 1879 to 1900 to work in the Iron Ore Mines. Many families such as NELSON, SWANBERG, LARSON, BERGDAHL, OSTWALL, ERICKSON, PETERSON, BRANBACK, AND ...

Dickinson, Ellyson, Turner Posted on: 03 Nov 1998, by Ethel Smith

Localities > North America > United States > States > Virginia > Independent Cities > City of Newport News

Grandparents Ethel St. Clair DICKINSON and Walter Lee TURNER were married 21 Apr 1891, in Newport News, I believe since they lived there later for a number of years. Seeking any further information on them or ...

Eli Terry McKee Posted on: 02 Dec 1998, by Leslie Riggins

Localities > North America > United States > States > Connecticut > Counties > New Haven

...in New Haven, CT. Father was Samuel McKee; mother was Celestia Prichard. Eli married Elizabeth Ensign Dickinson and they went to California in 1872. Clues?

TABOR, A. G. Posted on: 29 Aug 1998, by  dlmilne

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oregon > Counties > Baker

...Lamont, while the third remained in Granite. The group that settled Hamilton Flat was led by Uncle Billy Dickinson. Another group settled on Day's Flat 5 miles further north, was led by Ephraim Day. R. W. Wauc...

Horace R. BAKER (1831- aft 1903) Posted on: 13 Nov 1998, by 1903 Compendium ... Hillsdale Co MI

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Hillsdale

...Hillsdale Co with parents in 1837. Grandparents: Joshua BAKER (from Scotland, War of 1812 Vet) and Elizabeth DICKINSON (daughter of William DICKINSON, War of 1812 vet) Children: Jennie BAKER - widow of J.C. MALLORY of ...

BOULDEN Posted on: 19 Apr 1998, by Mary-Lew Renninger

Localities > North America > United States > States > Delaware > Counties > New Castle

...born 7-2-42, in Cester County Hospital to Mary Anna Boulden and Robert Edward Ferguson-girl-attended Dickinson High School,Wilmington,DE and graduated 1960. Probably had black, curly hair. Have a connection fo...

Alexander Anderson Posted on: 09 Aug 1998, by Gene Small

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Iron

Eskil had studios on Hugitt Street in Iron Mountain, Dickinson Co., and in Florence, Wisc. I have pictures from both of those studios. Because of the proximity, it is very possible they also did work in Crysta...

BECKETT, BRIGGS, CLINE, COYNE, CRUMBAKER, DICKINSON, DIXON, FERRELL, FRY, JOYCE, KELLEY, LINN, MASON, POTTS, SHIRGLEY, SIMPSON, SMITLEY, SWIGLEY Posted on: 22 Jul 1998, by Jenny Lee

Topics > Research Resources > Lookups > United States > Ohio Lookups

...Ferrell, Potts, Beckett, Muskingum Co: Crumbaker, Smitley, Mason, Swigley/Shirgley, Briggs, Linn, Dickinson, Cline Noble Co: Dickinson, Cline Thank you all, Jenny Lee e-mail fmlyfndr1@aol.comdr1@aol.com

DICKINSON, HARRISON, ROBSON Posted on: 17 Sep 1998, by Paula

Topics > Research Resources > Lookups > United States > Ohio Lookups

...Sterling, Conrad, Dale and now Harrison. Her name is: Jessie HARRISON and she married Elliott DICKINSON b. Jan.17, 1850 m. Feb. 22, 1874. They had 4 children: Charles, Mott Sylvester , Robert Ellis , ...

RE:DESCENDANTS OF LAURENCE MOORE Posted on: 20 Nov 1998, by Alan Bond

Localities > North America > United States > General

Thank you Toni for your pointer to that website. I'll be following that one up. -Alan

HALL, Harvey Posted on: 03 Aug 1998, by  LCrow10101

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Onondaga

...of them, William, was in the army. Harvey married Gratia C., daughter of Jonathan and Nancy (Paine) Dickinson. Jonathan was a son of Thomas Dickinson, who came from Massachusetts to Aurora. Nancy Paine (daughter of Gen...

BROWN, Parmer Sanford Posted on: 14 Sep 1998, by  mich123brown

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Onondaga

...26, 1873, Sanford married Madora Emily Page (daughter of George Page and Emily Steward) and moved to Dickinson County, Kansas. They homesteaded there until April of 1880, then moved to just south of Headlee in...

ROE, Cary A. Posted on: 13 Dec 1998, by  LCrow10101

...he attained special distinction in natural science. After graduating he taught Latin for two years in Dickinson Seminary at Williamsport, Pa., and natural science one year in the High School of Saratoga, N. Y....

LAPLANTE Posted on: 03 Aug 1998, by  amy4686_1

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Marquette

Looking for any information on LAPLANTE found in Marquette, Iron, Ontonangon and Dickinson Counties of Michigan during mid to late 1800's.

Dickenson, Mumford Posted on: 24 Apr 1998, by Donna Monett

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Orange

I am searching for the ancestors of James Ransler(Rancelar/Ransselaer) DICKINSON (DICKENSON) b 2 Apr 1800 NY/PA who on 12 July 1821 married Deborah MUMFORD b 26 Sept 1801. Their children were Sally M MERICK 18...

LORTIE, Fay Posted on: 16 Apr 1998, by Nancy Durham

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oregon > Counties > Lane

...Springfield, who died March 21 of congestive heart failure. She was 81. Lortie was born February 3, 1917 in Dickinson, ND to Jack and Bessie Steele. She moved to Springfield in 1958. Lortie was active in her c...

RAMBOUSEK, Elsie Posted on: 02 May 1998, by Nancy Durham

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oregon > Counties > Lane

...Rambousek was born July 3, 1926, in New England, ND to John and Katie Jung. She married Laudie Rambousek in Dickinson, ND on October 1, 1944. She moved to Eugene in 1945 and to Creswell in 1971. Rambousek was ...

BUTCHER Posted on: 27 Apr 1998, by  BIKE4

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Clay

...more on this family. e-mail to R1DEWFO@aol.com other names associated with this family are Webster, Dickinson, Wiley, Butcher, Waddell. David was also in the Civil war along with brothers Wiliam and John. Davi...

Comanche County History, A - F Posted on: 19 Sep 1998, by  JerryFerrin

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kansas > Counties > Comanche

The above list of surnames is from the family histories in "COMANCHE COUNTY HISTORY", published & copyrighted in 1981 by the Comanche County Historical Society, Coldwater, Kansas, was pr...

TIP#100 - THE NAME GAME Posted on: 01 Jan 1900, by Sandi Gorin

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Sandi Gorin's Kentucky Research Tips

TIP#100 - THE NAME GAME: In previous tips, I have covered the topic of nicknames which can sometimes be quite confusing. But what about the question "why did they call the child THAT?" Wher...

TIP#116 - KY TIME LINE 1873- CONCLUSION Posted on: 01 Jan 1900, by Sandi Gorin

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Sandi Gorin's Kentucky Research Tips

TIP #116 - KENTUCKY TIME LINE 1873: CONCLUSION Before going back in time to see what was influencing our settlers in 1873, I was recently sent a post for a interesting and helpful site which helps yo...

TIP 198 BATTLES, DUELS, PANICS AND SKIRMISHES Posted on: 10 Nov 1998, by  sgorin

TIP #198 – BATTLES, DUELS, PANICS AND SKIRMISHES In this tip, I will begin covering some of the difficult times during the history of Kentucky. BLACK PATCH WAR: This “war” began due t...

TIP 209 REVOLUTIONARY WAR BOUNTY RECIPIENTS PART 2 Posted on: 22 Dec 1998, by Sandi Gorin

...Buller Claiborne, Alexander Clough, Joseph Crockett, William Croghan, Wm. Cunningham, Alexander Dick, E. Dickinson, Joseph Eggleston, Ralph Falkner, ...

TIP#22 - KY COUNTIES - LEE THROUGH MADISON Posted on: 01 Jan 1900, by Sandi Gorin

TIP #22 - KY COUNTIES - LEE THROUGH MADISON: LEE COUNTY: 115th county, formed 1 Mar 1870 from portions of Breathitt, Estill, Owsley and Wolfe Counties. Beattyville, the county seat, was established i...

ADAMS, DICKINSON, CARR Posted on: 12 Jul 1998, by Joyce White

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Putnam

...SARAH______? Had child, Charles E. ADAMS born Nov. 20 1820 in Lewisboro, WEstchester NY. Charles mar. Phebe DICKINSON in 1876 in Towners NY, Phebe died 1894 and is bur in Ivandell Cem Somers NY. Charles and Ph...

per page
  • Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions