Search the Boards

Search Results for "Ashfield" - 2,601 Messages

per page

Jonathan SNOW/Mercy WING & John SNOW/Anne FORBES/FORBUSH Posted on: 18 Jul 1999, by  mcschroeder

Localities > North America > United States > States > Massachusetts > Counties > Hampshire

...particularly interested in their son John SNOW b. 1773, married in 1797 to Anne FORBES or FORBUSH in Ashfield, Franklin County, Massachusetts. Also need data about daughter Rhoda SNOW b. 1780 in Goshen, Hamps...

Looking for Descendants of Patt Nally and Margaret Joynt Nally Posted on: 20 Jun 1999, by  joynt

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Palo Alto

...in most Irish records, but NALLY in most U.S. records. THOMAS NELLY (PATT1) was born 02/14/1871 in Ashfield Desmesne, Galway,Ireland, and died 08/05/1947 in Emmetsburg,Iowa. He married ANNA NANCY COLLINS 11/...

PHILLIPS FAMILY OF ALLEGANY, NY Posted on: 23 Jul 1999, by Pat Hoy

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Cattaraugus

...XVIII (18) Page 441: PHILLIPS, RANNEY, NORWOOD, PLATNER, McNALL Abiathar PHILLIPS, Sr., was born at Ashfield, Mass., Oct. 27, 1774, and married Hannah RANNEY, Dec. 4, 1800. He came to Phelps, Ontario county,...

Smith Posted on: 02 Sep 1999, by Glen McDowell

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Onondaga

...the son of 2. Eleazer Smith and 3. Lydia Thomas. He married (1) Mehitabel Bartlet December 27, 1790 in Ashfield, Franklin County, Mass.1. She was the daughter of Phinehas Bartlet, Dr. and Mehitabel Annable. ...

19th Century Posted on: 11 Jun 1999, by Jane Brumbaugh

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Onondaga

...by this time. Son BENJAMIN BATES (born 1770 in Hingham, MA, married to HANNAH (KELLEY, born 1778 in Ashfield, MA)))is said to have come to Pompey in 1803. Perhaps all the Bates family came together then. The...

Kelley Posted on: 11 Jun 1999, by Jane Brumbaugh

...dau. of Abner & Bethia (Marchant). The Kelleys were of Yarmouth on Cape Cod, but Hannah was b. in Ashfield, MA in 1778 and married Benjamin Bates. They are both buried in Fairport, NY. I'm afrraid this m...

KELLEY Posted on: 12 Jun 1999, by Jane Brumbaugh

No direct connection, I think. My last Kelley was Hannah, who married Benjamin Bates in Ashfield, MA, and they moved to central NY about 1800. Of course, Benjamin could be Hannah's brother or his son, but I d...

Foster Posted on: 23 Nov 1999, by  Lynatsea

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Ireland > Cavan > General

William FOSTER was born ca. 1806, Ashfield, Cavan. Brother Archibald and sister emigrated with him to Ottawa area, Ontario, Canada, around 1827.

Landowners, circa 1870s: INFORMATION ONLY DO NOT REPLY TO THREAD Posted on: 18 Jun 1999, by  jeanrice

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Ireland > Fermanagh > General

Per genealogy library reference book, the following individuals owned one acre or more of land in Co. Fermanagh, Ireland in the latter part of the 1870s: 1. James Abraham, address Currin, owned 3 acr...

Landowners, circa 1870s: INFORMATION ONLY DO NOT REPLY TO THREAD Posted on: 19 Jun 1999, by  jeanrice

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Ireland > Fermanagh > General

Per genealogy library reference book, the following individuals owned one acre or more of land in Co. Fermanagh, Ireland in the latter part of the 1870s: 1. Thomas Bailey, address 14, Herbert-place, ...

Foster /Forster - Blake/Daly/Peebles Posted on: 29 Aug 1999, by  jeanrice

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Ireland > Galway > General

...Forde, Ford, Forkin, Foulks. 1. Abraham Foster born 1609 to Reginald Foster and Judith, Abbeyknockmoy, Ashfield. 2. Anne Blake Forster born abt. 1789 to Robert Blake Forster and Anastasia Blake, of Ashfield. 3. Marr...

Landowners Posted on: 26 Aug 1999, by  jeanrice

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Ireland > Meath > General

Per genealogy library reference book, the following individuals owned one or more acres of land in Co. Meath, Ireland, the latter part of the 1870s. Some owned property in Co. Meath but lived elsewher...

Ancesrty of Thomas Cornelius Posted on: 03 Nov 1999, by Sharon McGrath

Surnames > Cornelius

...married to a Harriot Baxter, they had one son that i know of John Alvin Cornelius born Nov 3rd 1875 at Ashfield Twp. Huron County Canada and died Sept 03 1958 Kagawong Manitoulin Island...John is my great gra...

gershom rogers stowell Posted on: 14 Dec 1999, by  MarkKurkowski

Surnames > Stowell

...Stowell born in Abington, Mass 1775. Died at Amboy,Oswego Co. NY. about 1855. Married Siblyl Rogers of Ashfield, daughter of Sibyl Cranston Rogers. (direct descendant of Lord Cranston of Scotland) died Amboy,...

Lentz/Lantz/Lance Posted on: 17 Nov 1999, by mary

Surnames > Lantz

I have a Jacob LENTZ born May 3, 1807 in Pa? died Feb. 6, 1859 in Ashfield, Pa. who married Elizabeth REHRIG born Nov. 3, 1808 in Ben Salem, Pa. they had 12 children Anna Marie LENTS born 1845 in PA., David L...

James Flower of Ashfield, MA Posted on: 28 Nov 1999, by Jane Brumbaugh

Surnames > Flower

My g-g-g-gandfather was (Capt.) James Flower (1781-1832), b.Ashfield,Franklin County, MA, d.Wesleyville,Erie Co., PA. He had several sons who lived in that county and area, and you could perhaps find them in ...

Case family history Posted on: 16 Oct 1999, by Leonard Gannon

Surnames > Case

...James Case. Jame,s Wife,s maiden name is Keziah Fisher. JamesKeziah came to Dover ohio in 1816 from Ashfield mass.Dover is now caled Westlake it 10 miles west from Cleveland on lake erie.Jameskeziah also gad ...

Jonathan Cranson - Spencer, MA 1766 Posted on: 10 Oct 1999, by Don Messer

Surnames > Cranson

Jonathan Cranson b 1766 in Spencer, MA d 1799. Married Martha Vincent 27 July 1786 in Ashfield, MA. Looking for more info on Jonathan and family.

Achsah Cranson b 1788 Ashfield, MA Posted on: 10 Oct 1999, by Don Messer

Surnames > Cranson

Ascsah Cranson b 19 Feb 1788 in Ashfield, MA m Melzar Stearns. Any info on family or parents?

Elisha Hubbard Posted on: 18 Jul 1999, by Julie Marsing

Surnames > Hubbard

...Their father's name was Elisha Hubbard. Does anyone have anything on Elisha Hubbard probably from around Ashfield, Massachusetts, around 1790.

Landowners Posted on: 02 Jan 2000, by  jeanrice

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Ireland > Down > General

Per genealogy library reference book, the following individuals owned one or more acres of land in Co. Down, Ireland, the latter part of the 1870s. Note, an unusual first or middle name may be the sur...

Abigail "NABBY" Blodgett Posted on: 05 Jan 2000, by  deedavidson71

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Chautauqua

...1882: Mrs. Nabby Turk, of South Pormfret died June 11, 1882, aged 81 years. She was born Aug 11, 1801 in Ashfield Mass. Her family - the Blodgetts - had been longlived - many living nearly a hundred years. He...

Henry Alden Posted on: 05 Jan 2000, by bernice Chandler-Petrovick

Surnames > Alden

Have you checked the Alden's of Ashfield, MA...I seem to remember a Thankful in the list also there was an estate in Ashfield owned by a Taylor family..Good luck

Bridget Gorman, Ontario Posted on: 12 Jan 2000, by  PDBURNS

Surnames > Gorman

...Burns later David Johnson in Lucknow, Bruce County, Ontario in about 1867 -- associated with Kinloss Ashfield townships. Any information regarding her life, death, religious denomination is welcome.

unwins in london Posted on: 19 Jan 2000, by phil unwin

Surnames > Unwin

...former lord mayor of london , william heygate descended from unwin ancestors who originated in sutton in ashfield , nottinghamshire

update on orrin hodges Posted on: 19 Jan 2000, by Fran Hodges

Surnames > Hodges

I now know the names of Orrin's parents. They are William Clarence Hodges and Emily Ashfield Hodges. William's mother was Nancy Hodges (maiden name still unknown to me). I still do not know my great grandfath...

Australian WINTLE Posted on: 02 Feb 2000, by Tami Peters

Surnames > Wintle

Looking for Ellen WINTLE only just emerged in my family tree. She married Alfred R WARDROP in 1918 at Ashfield, NSW Any help would be apprecitaed

Rollinson Posted on: 14 Feb 2000, by  DebbieLittle8...

Surnames > Rollinson

...and had two children, Thopmas William (b.1871) and Uri (b. 1875) Urias originally came from Kirkby in Ashfield, in Nottinghamshire.

Oliver/Ziba Cook Posted on: 16 Feb 2000, by K. B. Cook

Localities > North America > United States > States > Massachusetts > Counties > Franklin

...Ziba Cook Families. Oliver Cook (b. 1775-d.1834 in Windham Co, VT) married Meribah Jones (b. 1858) in Ashfield, MA 4/115/1779. They moved to Windham Co and raised 8 children, Ziba (b. 1782), Prudence (1785), ...

Louisa Hooker Posted on: 21 Feb 2000, by Jim Reitz

Surnames > Hooker

Looking for info on my g-g-g-g-grandmother, Louisa Hooker, b. 1812; married 1832 to Rufus Bement at Ashfield, MA; died 1849 at Delphi, IN. She is believed tto be a cousin to General Joseph Hooker. Please e-ma...

Foster Posted on: 22 Feb 2000, by  Lynatsea

Sorry-I missed your query when it came in on the Cavan list. My FOSTERs left the Ashfield/Cootehill/RedHills area for Canada around 1827-8 (everything is VERY vague) and I have no knowledge of anyone in the f...

Sawyer PHILLIPS, Jane PARKER, Parents and family, Stockton Posted on: 26 Feb 2000, by  deedavidson71

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Chautauqua

SAWYER PHILLIPS Was born in Ashfield MA, May 16, 1791 and emigrated to Stockton, in 1816 accompanied by his father, Philip PHILLIPS and his mother; Elizabeth SMITH also 2 sisters, and a younger brother Israel...

births,deaths & marriage details Posted on: 06 Mar 2000, by  edmarlou

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Ireland > Down > General

...to Eliza (Arnold) c.1876 Dromore Marriage - William Harrison to June (Galloway/Gollogly?) c.1830's? Ashfield? - Richard Arnold to Eliza (Flack)c. 1850's?Greenan? All Births - to William & June (incl. ...

Info on Joynt Family, County Mayo Posted on: 13 Mar 2000, by Barry Graydon Joynt

Surnames > Joynt

...William, Magistrate Ottawa On., grandmother Ada Whitehorne. My parents- Cecil John Wallace Joynt and Inez Ashfield Joynt

Ancil Ward Posted on: 23 Mar 2000, by  Keith Newnam

Surnames > Ward

My gggrandfather was Ancil Ward,b.22 MAY 1829,in Ashtabula,OH. His father was Alexander Ward b.13 JUN 1795 in Ashfield,MA. If this is any help, I have more.

Matchetts from Sutton- in -Ashfield England Posted on: 23 Mar 2000, by Linda Tansley

Surnames > Matchett

...Uncle Benjamin emigrated to Australia in about 1950is I think. One of 8 children born in sutton- in Ashfield Notts .My Father was Wilfred and his father was Benjamin and Mother was Alice Fox Are you a relativ...

HALLS OF MASSACHUSETTS Posted on: 02 Apr 2000, by RAY HALL

Surnames > Hall

...FAMILYSEARCH.COM AND LOOK UP JOHN HALL, THERE IS A LINEAGE THAT STARTS WITH LOT HALL, BORN ABT 1774 IN ASHFIELD MASSACHUSETTS, THEN TO HIS SON JOHN HALL, BORN 1800, THEN HIS SON JOHN HALL BORN 1827 IN ASHBURN...

Turkington in Co. Cavan, Ireland Posted on: 10 Apr 2000, by  PKostelnik

Surnames > Turkington

...the following information for this group: William TURKINGTON was an occupier of land in the Manor of Ashfield, Co. Cavan, Ireland in the year 1779.

ashfield.. Posted on: 11 Apr 2000, by delwyn mcintyre

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Somerset > General

can anyone help please????? Edwin Ashfield..Major I.A.O.C. died august 16th 1934 at cranmore, england...where was he born???? his wife was mary agnes? who was married twice....in 1909 edwin was a warrant offi...

Rickard / Reckard Posted on: 20 Apr 2000, by  dreckard1

Localities > North America > United States > States > Massachusetts > Counties > Franklin

...(1) RICKARD & Hulda LEONARD moved from Bridgewater MA to Marietta, Washington Co, OH, but were in Ashfield, Franklin Co. MA in 1804, when son Calvin (2) Rickard was born. I'm interested in filling in some...

Re: William Bryant Family Posted on: 30 Apr 2000, by  eakin1

Surnames > Bryant

There are some William Bryant families that can be found in the vital records of Middleborough, Bridgewater, and Ashfield, MA. Good luck.

JEFF THORPE Posted on: 02 May 2000, by Raymond Hardy

Surnames > Thorpe

EDWARD THORPE OF SUTTON IN ASHFIELD NOTTS. ENGLAND JEFF,JOHN,EILEEN,THORPE OF LONDON ENGLAND. ANY HELP WELCOME........RAY HARDY

Silas JEWELL Family of Bradford Co. Posted on: 08 May 2000, by  ArthurBurch25...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Bradford

I'm researching our JEWELL ancestors in Bradford Co., PA. The following information defines the Family of the Deacon Silas JEWELL of Bradford Co. I would like to share information with anyone else res...

PHELPS Posted on: 08 May 2000, by Robert l. Smith

Localities > North America > United States > States > Vermont > Counties > Bennington

Jacob Sherwin born 11 April 1735 in Ashfield, Ma. Died 7 January 1803 in Dorsett, Vt. His mother was Hannah Phelps from Tolland, Ct. I can trace the Sherwins several generation further back. Also have lots of...

Simeon King Posted on: 12 May 2000, by  CharlotteMcGr...

...10/12/1813. Simeon served in the Revolutionary War. I believe he entered the war effort from Franklin County, Ashfield, MA. If you have any family history that might be a match, I would love to hear from yo...

King Surname Posted on: 12 May 2000, by  CharlotteMcGr...

Surnames > King

...King ancestors and my Simeon King. Wondering if you have any information involving Franklin County, Ashfield, MA (which is not far from some of your ancestor's sites). It appears my Simeon was from there, but...

infomation about Payne Paine family Posted on: 14 May 2000, by  howwilcox

I would like to know about Paine family of Ashfield also Henry Paine postmast General born ashfield buried Washington D.C.

Addy/Addie/Lendrum Posted on: 27 May 2000, by  addiegr

I am seeking information on the Addy family of Ashfield, Cootehill, County Cavan and also of Crosserlough and Kingscourt. Hugh Addie born circa 1813 died 1868, wife Eliza, a tenant of the Clements of Ashfield Lodge....

Aldens in Conway, Franklin Co, MA Posted on: 27 May 2000, by  ppephylis

Surnames > Alden

Looking for information about Melvin R. ALDEN born about 1850 in Franklin Co, MA (possible Ashfield or Conway). He married Mary STEARNS and they had 2 children born in Conway: William M Alden and Flora May Al...

John Hall's sons Posted on: 28 May 2000, by Mary Jane Hall

Surnames > Hall

...William,Benjamin Elisha. I decend from John, John, Joseph, Daniel, Samuel, Lot, John Ellis (who moved from Ashfield, married in North Car. and moved on to Alabama where he died in 1860) His son, Washington W...

per page