Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "Thomas A Rhodes" - 2,760 Messages

per page

Alexander Brandon Posted on: 02 Jan 1999, by  mthomp9689

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oregon > Counties > Linn

...- 1904) Alex Brandon was born in Indiana on November 19, 1826. Alex, together with his older brother Thomas, came to Oregon in 1851. He wintered-over in Oregon City where he found work as a carpenter. In the...

William Harrison Horton Posted on: 03 Jan 2000, by Dorothy Sheridan-Bittmann

Localities > North America > United States > States > Virginia > Counties > Fauquier

...in? My Hortons were from Kentucky, mostly in the Union County, Uniontown, area. Our line starts with a William Harrison Horton, sons: Greene Harrison Horton and Thomas Horton. Thomas was my Great grandfather. He w...

Mary Jane Arthur Posted on: 19 Aug 2000, by  boba100

Localities > North America > United States > States > Louisiana > Parishes > Webster

Noticed your message from back in Feb. 1999 mentioning an ancestor of yours marrying a Mary Jane Arthur. In looking for my La. Arthurs have located two Arthur Families in Claiborne Parish in the 1860 c...

John T, Morgan Ellis Posted on: 25 Nov 2000, by  Patsy_McCoy

Localities > North America > United States > States > Alabama > Counties > Pike

...home. Funeral services were held from the Park St. Methodist Church Monday at 2 p.m. with the Rev. Bill Rhodes and Rev. Thomas Sewell officiating. Burial was in Mossy Grove Cemetery with McGehee Funeral Home dire...

History of Greene Co. GA Posted on: 14 Oct 1999, by  Diane Pinion

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Greene

...23, 1840 Norwood H. Finley m. Cynthia Caldwell Jan 1, 1835 Robert Finley m. Janie Finley Nov 26, 1802 Thomas Finley m. Margaret Allen Feb 5, 1801 Thomas Finley m. Anna Waggoner Nov 9, 1823 Thomas Finley m. Nancy Gregor...

Nathaniel B. Brown (b 1856) Posted on: 22 Jan 2000, by Gayla Wynn

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Daviess

...C. Leopard and Buel Leopard] Topeka: Historical Publishing Company, 1922. p. 997-998. N. B. Brown, a well known farmer of Marion Township, Daviess County, was born March 3, 1856, in Daviess County, tw...

Casper R. Hartman, Retired Volunteer Fire Chief, 1899 Posted on: 27 Apr 2002, by  marilynd52

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Jackson

have a photo of a Casper R. Hartman on the front of a program/dance card. It is for the Fourth Annual Ball of the Veteran Volunteer Firemen's Association for November 19, 1899. The picture is of a man w...

Thomas Atwell Posted on: 05 Aug 2000, by  GeneHRhodes

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Barren

Lillie, it was probably in Massac or Mc Donaugh, but not sure. By the way I found a Thomas Atwell with the following family in 1850 Cape Girardeau County, Dist 14, Missouri census: 1159-1169 Fullenwider, Cal...

list ofJan &Feb marriages oglethorpe county 1825 Posted on: 24 Nov 2002, by  DianaHammock6...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Oglethorpe

I have a list of these marriages and the following are the names. The writing was difficult to read so may have errors. Anyone wanting a copy please email me. 1824 Dec 30 Floyd Stewart to Sarah Wiliams ...

Davis Bruster/Brewster Posted on: 17 Jan 2001, by  jeannekillick...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Grayson

I believe that DAVIS is a son of THOMAS BRUSTER and SARAH DAVIS. THOMAS and SARAH had several children, including DAVIS and THOMAS JR. It is THOMAS JR. that married a MARTHA and from Grayson Co., KY, went to Coles Co., IL (as ...

Davis Bruster/Brewster Posted on: 17 Jan 2001, by  jeannekillick...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Grayson

Yes, I believe that Charles Washington Brewster is a son of DAVIS and LETITIA. At the moment, I'm working with another researcher, putting together what we believe to be an accurate list of several of ...

Re: Looking for Harding's Posted on: 17 Jun 2006, by Eileen

Localities > North America > Canada > General

Ontario Registrations: #03918/22 (York Co.) Frederick Thomas Harding, 21, mechanic, bachelor, Baptist, b. Ontario, of 108 Morton Road, Toronto, son of Walter Harding, b. England, & Elizabeth Baker, mar...

Re: WYER Posted on: 12 Jun 2003, by  capeclark1

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Worcestershire > General

I'm reasearching the Wyer line that appeared to be centered in Worchester, England. I have a statement from the estate of Eustace Charles Wyer who died a "Bachelor". The Estate was divided a...

Re: Ancestors of Thomas Parkinson Posted on: 07 Aug 2002, by Philip F. K. Parkinson

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Yorkshire > General

Debbie, Here is more updated info that I have obtained since this post a year ago: I am looking for information regarding Thomas PARKINSON and wife Hannah RHODES and their family. I would like to get info on th...

Ancestors of Thomas Parkinson Posted on: 24 May 2001, by Phil Parkinson

About 1775 - 1830 Thomas Parkinson born Nov. 1810 in Barrow upon Humber Lincolnshire. Looking for info about his family when he was a child. His parents were Thomas sr. and his wife Hannah Rhodes. Unfortunetly, the pa...

Zack T. EDWARDS (1847-1885) Posted on: 08 Jun 2001, by  FDY

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Newton

...January 16th, 1872. Denis L. Ryan was married to Susie F. Edwards of Athens, Georgia, May 26th, 1892. L. A. Shackelford was married to Floride W. Edwards of Athens, Ga., Feb. 8th, 1893 (2nd marriage). ...

Stuarts of Clark Co, KY Posted on: 25 Feb 1999, by Alice Earles

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Clark

I am looking for information on Thomas Stuart (Scotland to Virginia). Before 1745 Do not know how many children he had. I was given information that he had a son, James Stuart (1745 Culpepper Co., Va - 1836 ...

Gardner/Betterley connection Posted on: 14 Jan 2000, by  LDahling8337

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Otsego

Thomas Betterley and Lydia Warren of Newfane, Windham Co, VT had two daughters that apparently married Gardner brothers. That would be Rhodes and Lucy Gardner and Phillip and Betsey Gardner. I found Rhodes Gardner, age...

Re: Children of Sylvester Milner, 1827 - 1862, & Mary Matilda Langley Posted on: 31 Oct 2002, by Jerry L. Clark

...Grayson Co Relations Author: Pat Betton Date: 16 Oct 2001 1:41 AM GMT Email: I have just finished a 600 page search on the Milner side of the family. I am sending a copy to the Grayson Co Historical ...

Re: Stephen England (Thomas R. Claypool) Posted on: 26 Apr 2005, by  120745

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Sangamon

The only Rhodes I have was in Christian Co., IL. and married a Nave. Sorry I couldn't help.

SIZEMORE & kin in Irwin Co, GA - 1850's onward Posted on: 21 Aug 2002, by John Mallory Land

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Irwin

Seeking information on the following and their kin: Sarah A. ?Sary? SIZEMORE (b. ca. 1801 GA) m. bef. 1840 prob. Laurens Co, GA to Henry JEWELL (b. ca. 1800 SC), said to be son of Moses JEWELL of Barn...

Re: Stephen England (Thomas R. Claypool) Posted on: 26 Apr 2005, by  Becky_Hebert

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Sangamon

Hi, Do you have a Claypool who is married to a Rhodes? If you do, could you contact me at beckyandalvin@cox.net Thanks.

Daniel Rhodes Posted on: 08 Apr 1999, by JamesRhodes

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Wayne

James George RHODES; Email jrhodes@tampabay .rr.com Surname List: RHODES / DAVIS / WASHBURN / MERRIMAN / ROBINSON I am Searching for information on Daniel Irvin RHODES, Clara RHODES, Elmira MERRIMAN and Mable WASHBURN. Note...

"Speck" Rhodes Posted on: 09 Jan 2000, by Jeri Rhodes

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Howell

Howell County Several years ago, I met a "Speck" Rhodes who was my father-in-law's cousin. Speck was indeed a Nashville performer. However, I do not know the connection. I am researching the family ...

Rhodes in 1860' or 1870's Posted on: 26 Apr 2001, by Pat

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Montgomery

...grandmother & greatgrand parents, in Cass Co. Ia. Montgomery is the closest co. Cass Co doesn't have a genealogy web site. Would someone look up Thomas Rhodes, (her father) and her mother, don't know mothers n...

Re: Sameul Thomas Rhodes Posted on: 25 Feb 2005, by  jerome006

Localities > North America > United States > States > Alabama > Counties > Pike

Mike this is rena do you have a Lafeyatte Rhodes in your line this my husbands great grandfather he also was from pike co. and he married Nancy Mills .love to share info with you rena my e-mail is jerome006@...

Re: RHODES/HOPKINSON/SMITH/ THORNTON -KILDWICK FAMILIES Posted on: 22 Jul 2001, by Phil Parkinson

Derek, I am interested in anything you may have on a Hannah Rhodes of Bigbyand owned a small estate called Broadacres near Hull. She married Thomas Parkinson in 1807 in Barrow by Banns. Her family was very wealth...

New Lisbon, Otsego Co, NY Posted on: 02 Mar 1999, by Loren Dahling

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Otsego

I found Rhodes Gardner, age 76, and Lucy Gardner, age 75, in the 1860 census for New Lisbon. Was she originally Lucy Betterley? That would make her the daughter of Thomas and Lydia (Warren) Betterley of Newfane, ...

Casper R. Hartman, Retired Volunteer Fire Chief, 1899 Posted on: 27 Apr 2002, by  marilynd52

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Franklin

have a photo of a Casper R. Hartman on the front of a program/dance card. It is for the Fourth Annual Ball of the Veteran Volunteer Firemen's Association for November 19, 1899. The picture is of a man w...

Re: census lookup 1860? Posted on: 21 Mar 2003, by  Betheas91

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Montgomery

...Robertson, Rhoda, 49, farmer, 3000/500, NH; Norris, ?16, farm laborer, IL; Clarissa L., 9, IL; James A., 6, IL Next door Robertson, George C., 24, NH; Eliza, 20, IL; Henry Jr., 7/12, IL; Casey, John...

Jeptha Winburn Will Posted on: 10 Jan 1999, by Jack Winburn

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Estill

...paid, So long as she remains my widow and if marries she is to get her third only, I also will my son Rhodes Winburn to take charge of my wife & her estate and to be reasonally paid for his services. Gi...

Nathaniel B. Brown (b 1856) Daviess Co, MO Posted on: 22 Jan 2000, by Gayla Wynn

Surnames > Brown

...C. Leopard and Buel Leopard] Topeka: Historical Publishing Company, 1922. p. 997-998. N. B. Brown, a well known farmer of Marion Township, Daviess County, was born March 3, 1856, in Daviess County, tw...

Robert William Davis Posted on: 27 Oct 1998, by Jim Willoughby

Localities > North America > United States > States > Alabama > Counties > Tallapoosa

...married Jane Williams on 2-8-1866 in Early County Georgia, Blakely. Jane was one of the children of Thomas Williams, born in England, and Margaret Barr, born in Ireland. Thomas Williams held the judgeship in Ear...

Will of General Green Clay Posted on: 18 Sep 1998, by Jen Bawden

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Estill

...Drowning Creek in Estill and Madison Counties, where Phill S. Durbin now lives. To my son Sidney, as a trustee of the following slaves: Aaron and wife Edy, Jourdan, Sealy, Margaret, Esther, Jr.?, Levi...

Silvia Smith & Ariel Wolcott Posted on: 22 Jun 2000, by  William_Brook...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Vermont > Counties > Addison

...Point. I was unable to locate these burials in the cemetery books at the museum in Elizabethtown on a recent trip. Now I know which cemetery to visit on my next trip! I did find info on the Rowley fam...

Re: David VANCE of Ontario,Yates & Steuben Cos., NY Posted on: 26 Apr 2002, by Jackie Pulver Thurlow

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Unknown

...Orange Co. Jane and David raised family in/around Thurston, Steuben Co, NY: Edward D. VANCE, Elizabeth A. VANCE (m. __INGRAM),Mary E. VANCE, Sara J. VANCE, George Sylvester VANCE (m. Rhoda STOLL), Thomas H....

Re: Thomas Lane Posted on: 19 Oct 2001, by  SherylSpain50

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Miller

Hi Sam, Hope this information will assist you in your compiling of info. on the 12th. THOMAS LANE was born 24 April 1814 in Caswell County, North Carolina was 22 years old when he married Rachel Roberts (...

Re: TRUMAN S. BREWER obituary Posted on: 08 Apr 2003, by  @@diamondl@em...

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Steuben

...Certificate of Survey, 30 Oct 1788, Abraham Brewer - lot 132, 300 acres- town of Chemung, Chemung co NY NYS D.A.R Cemetery Readings, Pg 1; Brewer, Abraham, b. 1744 d. 17 May 1814; Riverside Cemetery...

Sinnott Descendants sought Posted on: 01 Mar 2001, by  WandaAlter1

Localities > North America > United States > States > Vermont > Counties > Franklin

...Their children: 1. Mary Sinnott b: Abt. 1831 Wexford, Ireland 2. Jane Sinnott b: Abt. 1835 mar. ThomasRhodes; went with him to Kentucky and then to Texas. They had several children of whom nothing is yet kn...

Teresa Clancy honored for her 90th birthday Posted on: 18 May 2001, by Jean Kay Morse

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Steuben

...Teresa Clancy Honored by Family at Birthday Party Mrs Teresa M. Clancy of 34 Pine St. was guest at a surprise party Sunday in honor of her forthcoming 90th birthday anniversary. The party was held at...

Selma McDaniel Posted on: 13 Apr 2002, by  tkfisher

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Franklin

...City, MO. On April 25, 1935, she was united in marriage to Gordon McDaniel in Washington. She was a member of the St. John's Mercy Hospital Auxiliary for many years. She was preceded in death by her...

Re: who was George A. FERGUSON married Rachel J Sherrard Posted on: 17 Oct 2003, by  Kathye [Payne...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Ellis

...certificate, Rachel Jane was the daughter of Joseph Sherrard (2) Rachel Jane [Sherrard] married 4 times: 1m Geo A. FURGASON 20 May 1867 in Ellis Co Tx 2m Hiram Harrison GOODE 01 Feb 1871 in Dallas Co T...

Costello & Joyce Families of Mineral Cty WV Posted on: 01 Aug 2000, by Lisa

Localities > North America > United States > States > West Virginia > Counties > Mineral

Looking for information on Thomas William Costello family. Any help wouldd be appreciated. Thanks, Lisa Obituary reads as follows: William Thomas Costello, 69, died Sunday afternoon at Garrett County Memorial ...

SIZEMORE & kin in Laurens Co, GA - 1850's - ??? Posted on: 21 Aug 2002, by John Mallory Land

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Laurens

Seeking information on the following and their kin: Sarah A. "Sary" SIZEMORE (b. ca. 1801 GA) m. bef. 1840 prob. Laurens Co, GA to Henry JEWELL (b. ca. 1800 SC), said to be son of Moses JEWE...

Breuls/Bruels Family Reunion - Celebrating 177 years in Canada Posted on: 21 Jun 2004, by Jan Breuls-Dorang

Localities > North America > Canada > Ontario > York

...FORSYTH; STECKLEY; SWIRE; ARMSTRONG; FORSYTH; MERTENS; BAXTER; VANZANT; SMITH/SMYTH; CONGO; TO NAME A FEW. BREULS FAMILY SETTLED IN RINGWOOD, AROUND 1828. FARMS JUST SOUTH OF STOUFFVILLE ROAD ON HWY ...

1876 Biography of Catharine Sears Harmon Posted on: 27 Jul 2006, by  DavidKentCoy7...

Powers’ 1876 HISTORY OF SANGAMON COUNTY, ILLINOIS, pages 357-8 “HARMON, MRS. CATHARINE, whose maiden name was Sears, was born about 1755, in North Carolina. She was married to Geor...

Re: Alfred & Nancy Gregory Jackson of Guthrie Co. Posted on: 11 Nov 2005, by  shannonmoore

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Guthrie

First as a general statement, Death Records in Guthrie County were not kept before 1880 so any of those that you list pre 1880 will not have information available through death records. The early death...

Re: Alfred & Nancy Gregory Jackson of Guthrie Co. Posted on: 11 Nov 2005, by Ken Akers

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Guthrie

...who I believe died in Guthrie Co.? Thanks for your help. JACKSON; Andrew; Nov 6, 1898; 9y2m2?d s/o A.W? & S.E. - do the death records give his parent's names? I don't have him listed as a son of ...

OBIT- Richard Q PATTON Posted on: 02 May 2004, by Sandi Koscak

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Champaign

...Monday March 27, 2000 Pg 17 Richard Q Patton, 82 of Springfield, died Saturday March 25, 2000 at 8:20 a.m. in Community Hospital. He was born in Caldwell Ohio, on July 9 1917, the son of Richard E and ...

Michael McCarthy m.Catherine Cronin at St Famile RC church 1844 in Bathurst, NB Canada Posted on: 10 Jan 2000, by  wfmccarthy

Surnames > McCarthy

...emigrated through Bathurst, NB Canada, and Michael married Catherine Cronin 1843 in Bathurst they had a Sons in Bathurst Patrick 1845 Florence Francis (Frank) b July 1849, & Thomas b1851. Catherine(widow...

per page