Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "huey" - 1,553 Messages

per page

Re: Obituary of Jane M. Wood Posted on: 21 Jun 2002, by  BernieRay

Localities > North America > United States > States > Alabama > Counties > Pike

Nice to read your reply. Jane's middle name seems to be a bit of a mystery - I also received an email saying that it was Mallona. Would love to hear some things from your diary of J.H. Wood. Frank S...

Weaver and Related Genealogy Posted on: 12 Mar 2001, by  ka4mns

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Harris

Othniel Weaver (my GGGGGF) was born about 1750 in Anson or Bladen, NC and his property on Hill's Creek eventually ended up in present day Chesterfield County, SC (previously Craven, Cheraw and St. Dav...

Re: Obituary of Jane M. Wood Posted on: 17 Jun 2002, by  BernieRay

Sorry for such a late reply, but I just now read this email ;). I am researching the Woods in Pike Co. and have info on Benejah W. Wood, who died Jan 27, 1884, one month before Jane Wood, and who ther...

James F. Giddens, Sr. "Obit" Posted on: 25 Jan 2002, by  Patsy_McCoy

...Jr.: one daughter, Mrs. E. S. Ford of Montgomery: five sisters, Mrs. Tex Stough of Dothan: Mrs. W. P. Huey, of Ramer: Mrs. Theo Webster of LaPine: Mrs. W. F. Robinson of Montgomery: Mrs. W. W. Weldon of M...

Raby Huey Posted on: 06 Jan 2000, by Jim Huy

Localities > North America > United States > States > Alabama > Counties > Mobile

...Helen Raby I have in my family was born 11/1882. the daughter of George Huy who changed his name to Huey, She married a Henry Raby that owned a bakery in Miss, or AL. They had a son Raymond. Thats all I h...

Re: 1831 Marriage record & Harris Probate records Posted on: 16 Nov 2005, by  USDeletion527...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Harris

would like to learn more about the huey and hagin lines. my young wright was md to mary huey..they were in harris county, ga and went over to st clair ala. can you help me> rose benson loyd thanks much

Mrs. Ella May AURAND died 17 April 1943 Posted on: 17 Oct 1998, by Jo Garzelloni

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > St > Joseph

...survived by two sons, Paul of Cassapolis and George Roy of United States army; two daughters, Mrs. Lyda HUEY and Pauline Edith of Three Rivers; one brother, Harold TAYLOR of Sturgis and two sisters, Mrs. ...

Gilbert NEDDO, (Dated on top of page 1936) Posted on: 06 Feb 2000, by Kay Gabel

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > St > Joseph

...survived by one brother, Lewis, of Sturgis, and by six sisters, Mrs. Maggie JACKSON, Sturgis; Mrs. Amos Huey (HUGHEY), Mendon; Mrs. Nelle HEATH, Scotts, Michigan; Mrs. Libbie NEDDO, of St. Paul, Minnesota...

Eliz. BISHOP b. 1863 LA Posted on: 27 Mar 2003, by  suzannemk1

Localities > North America > United States > States > Louisiana > Parishes > Jackson

...abt. 1833 AL) & brother Willis Bishop (B. abt. 1868 LA.) I believe she may have married Isaac C. Huey in Smith Co. TX in 1881. Need proof & need her ancestry. First name may start with N., Elizab...

Weaver Genealogy Posted on: 07 Mar 2001, by  ka4mns

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Greene

Othniel Weaver (my GGGGGF) was born about 1750 in Anson or Bladen, NC and his property on Hill's Creek eventually ended up in present day Chesterfield County, SC (previously Craven, Cheraw and St. Dav...

B.T. and Mary Bailey to Bethlehem Church Posted on: 04 Apr 2000, by  JacqueOtts51

Localities > North America > United States > States > Alabama > Counties > Perry

...presents convey unto R. Tucker, W. W. Moreland, S. G. McLaughnlan, L. J. Crawford, John Crout, J. ?. ?. Huey?, W. ?. Moore, B. T. Bailey and E. Rhineheart trustees of the Methodist Episcopal Church South ...

Stewart family Posted on: 14 Aug 2000, by Danny Stewart

Localities > North America > United States > States > Louisiana > Parishes > Jackson

...married Cattie or Carrie Jones in 1886 in Jackson Parish. Robert's mother was Malissa (Rape)Stewart Huey and he had a half sister Beulah that married a Gandy plus a half brother L.M. Huey.

Ethel Odom Wales Posted on: 14 Aug 2000, by Dee

I am so sorry. 1913 was the date Ethel was born. I should never try to do math late at night.

Odom Posted on: 14 Aug 2000, by Dee

I have the following interred at New Chapel Hills Cemetery in Ouachita Parish (Monroe I believe): Ethel Wales Oct 20, 1913 (maiden name appears to have been Odom) Hal Andrew Wales Sr Jul 30, 1910 Jan ...

Baldwin Parsons family Posted on: 14 Nov 1999, by  Pars_43

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Cedar

...died in 1892 and his widow Harriet lived in the county until her death in 1909.Harriet's mother Nancy Huey came to live with the family until her death in 1859.Baldwin and Harriet's children and their spo...

Huey's in PA Posted on: 19 Jan 2000, by  jmckenrick

Surnames > Huey

...area of Pennsylvania (unfortunately, I'm not related to most of them). My grandfather Leon Granville Huey came from Kansas (I'm searching for info on him).

MOSE, MOATS, HIMES, HINES, HEIM, SANDMAN, SANTMAN, HOAGLAND, HUEY, HOOEY, MCDONOUGH, LUPTON, CHESHIRE, CHESSHIRE, CHESHIER, SWITZER, SWISHER, SWITCHER, POFFENBERGER Posted on: 24 Jun 2001, by  cookiegma

Localities > North America > United States > States > West Virginia > Counties > Berkeley

...Virginia for ancestors and descendants of MOSE, MOATS, HIMES, HINES, HEIM, SANDMAN, SANTMAN, HOAGLAND, HUEY, HOOEY, MCDONOUGH, LUPTON, CHESHIRE, CHESSHIRE, CHESHIER, SWITZER, SWITCHER, SWISHER, POFFENBERG...

Clara Almeda (Baughman) Shroll Posted on: 17 Jan 2000, by Jerry L. Clark

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Adams

...Clarence Geesaman of Center, Leslie, wife of Jasper Geesaman of near Kit, and Mae, wife of Emmerson Huey of Portland. She leaves seven grandchildren and other relatives with a wide circle of friends. She...

John Huey Posted on: 25 Jan 2000, by  WVanderpool01...

Surnames > Huey

Thank you Dotti, would appreciate anything you could find. My Huey line is also John, b abt 1728 and Elizabeth Morgan, but thru their son (Lewis's brother) Thomas, b abt 1764 and Mary Bryan.

Adams/Brink Posted on: 25 Jan 2000, by Cathy Spencer

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Adams

Thanks to some helpful and wonderful people and the information that they gave me, I'm looking for more information on Bessie Catherine Brink born 1877 died 1917 and married to James Adams born 1870. ...

CALLAWAY, MARGARET( MELTON) (HUEY) Posted on: 22 Mar 2004, by  BobbieRoss17

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Hamilton

...Survivors include two daughters, Penny Melbern of Gatesville and Jacque Taylor of Austin; two sons, Sam Lee Huey of Temple and Robert T. Huey of Gatesville; a brother, Bill Melton of Thornton; three grandchil...

Re: EVERHART- HUEY Posted on: 22 Nov 2004, by  foglen1

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Lee

Would like any information available on HUEY'S from Beaver County, Center Twp. ANY LInk to Michael Keller and Margaret Bloom.....have information on HUEYS from Allegheny County (Natrona Heights, Pa.)...

Re: Families of Calloway County, Ky. Posted on: 16 Aug 2004, by  lawrencekella...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Calloway

Am looking for Rebecca Ellen Brandon born 5 May 1849 in Venango,Co.Pa.married Peter Simpson abt.1868 in Venango,Co.Pa.my GREAT Grandfather.

EUNICE CAUBLE HELLER Posted on: 16 Dec 2005, by  VickiLConklin

Localities > North America > United States > States > Colorado > Counties > Phillips

Holyoke Enterprise, Holyoke, Colorado, June 10, 1965 MRS. ROY HELLER RITES SATURDAY; NATIVE OF COUNTY Last rites for Mrs. Roy Heller, a lifelong resident of the Holyoke community, were held at 2:00 p...

Obit. Richard Wesley Huey, d. 20 Oct 1998; Steuben Courier-Advocate, Bath, NY Posted on: 25 May 2003, by  @@diamondl@em...

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Steuben

Steuben Courier-Advocate, Bath, NY; 25 Oct 1998, pg 9 Richard Wesley Huey Richard Wesley Huey, 62, of Waneta Lake died at home, Tuesday 20 Oct 1998, after more than 6 ½ year illness. Friends called F...

Virgil Rouse Posted on: 19 Sep 2002, by  akygirl

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Grant

...Hospital in Somerset. He was born in Boone County, the son of the late Dr. Louis Elbert and Jessie Lee Huey Rouse. He was a retired dentist, having a 40-year private practice in Ludlow. He was a U. S. Arm...

Re: Allen/Branson Posted on: 07 Sep 2001, by  Barbara N. Sh...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Arkansas > Arkansas Genealogical Society (AGS)

Judy it has been some time since you have posted I do not remember giving an answer so forgive me if I have Your Nancy Branson was a daughter of my GGGGrandfather William and his second wife Ann /Am...

Re: Lewis Huey and Nancy Moore Posted on: 24 Jan 2002, by DM FERGUSON

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Garrard

ps This is the same family. Lewis lived in many counties in KY. Garrard is the one where my gggrandmother was born, the only one of the children not born in NC. Dotti

Re: Lewis Huey and Nancy Moore Posted on: 04 Aug 2004, by  wecalls

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Garrard

I have info on Benjamin Huey and his children, including Dorcas Tabitha who married Nathaniel Stewart in 1820, probably Greene, Indiana. Her brother Thomas married Vesta Stewart, sister to Nathaniel

Adams/Brink Posted on: 26 Jan 2000, by Cathy Spencer

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Armstrong

Jim: Do you have any other information on the Brink Family or the Adams family that you would be willing to share? I'd really appreciate it if you did.

Re: Lewis Huey and Nancy Moore Posted on: 24 Jan 2002, by dm ferguson

Lewis Huey who lived in Iredell/Rowan Co NC, from east to west Ky, died in Hickman Co KY in 1841. He had several children, most of whom had moved west to AR or MO by his death. I know of a grandson, for...

Re: Robert Allen Posted on: 21 May 2004, by  lawrencekella...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Allen

I have Robert Allen b.Dayton OH.ON or abt.1816 m.Elizabeth Simpson on or abt 1841 in Dayton,Montgomery,Ohio.

Re: Robert Allen Posted on: 21 May 2004, by  lawrencekella...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Allen

I have Robert Allen b.Dayton OH.ON or abt.1816 m.Elizabeth Simpson on or abt 1841 in Dayton,Montgomery,Ohio.

joseph huey and rebecca willey Posted on: 02 Feb 2003, by  jfancy1

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Butler

...around 1835 to 1840. They left two orphaned children before 1850. One was my G-Grandfather William Huey who ended up in Ross twp. Butler Co. Ohio. We have nothing on his sister Elizabeth Huey 5 years young...

Re: John McDonough b. 1786 Posted on: 02 Dec 2001, by  BeverlyBARGER...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Harrison

My ancestor Hugh McDONOUGH Jr was a brother of John McDONOUGH. What is your ancestry? My ancestry line chart from myself Beverly Jane HIMES going back to earlier ancestors, with names surnames, dates...

Lewis Huey and Nancy Moore Posted on: 04 Jun 1999, by Renee Huey

My ggg-grandfather was William Huey brother to Martha Huey. (Parents Lewis Huey and Nancy Moore). I am very interested in finding more information about Lewis and Nancy Huey. (and Martha Huey). I can send you what I hav...

Looking for info on ggg-grandmother. Posted on: 22 Jan 2000, by Karlyn Grzymkowski

Localities > North America > United States > States > Mississippi > Counties > Tippah

...Jamima Valentine Henderson and James M. Smith besides Corrie Emma Smith (who later married Joseph Albert Huey). Jamima and James Smith came from S.C. to Tippah Co sometime after 1855.

HUEY, JONES Posted on: 29 Apr 1999, by DM Ferguson

Iredell JONES, believed to have been born in PA, married in 1831 to Martha HUEY, born in Garrard County KY, in 1802. Martha was the daughter of Lewis HUEY, born in Chester Co. PA and Nancy MOORE, born in VA. ...

Re: John McDonough b. 1786 Posted on: 10 Nov 2001, by Curt Sytsma

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Harrison

...Marcy Hoagland May 18, 1813 in Harrison County, Ohio. She was the daughter of James Hoagland and Marcy Huey. Children of John McDonough and Marcy Hoagland are: i. Sallie McDonough, born March 21, 1816 i...

Clyde Earl Hayes Posted on: 19 Jan 2003, by  bettycof

born to Charlotta (Newton) & Albert Hayes on January 2, 1910 either in Missouri or Illinois. He died in Ft Madison, Iowa, July 7, 1996.

Re: SIMPSON Posted on: 21 May 2004, by  lawrencekella...

Sally Warfield,I have the first born daughter of my 4th G=Granddad William Simpson b.1783 in Newark, Essex,Co.NJ.Her name is Charity Simpson b.abt 1804 in Essex,Co.NJ. Her brother Israel Simpson ...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Clearfield

Thanks to some helpful and wonderful people and the information that they gave me, I'm looking for more information on Bessie Catherine Brink born 1877 died 1917 and married to James Adams born 1870. ...

Re: Bard Info Posted on: 05 Nov 2002, by ka (beard) hethmon

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Fulton

i am looking for any info on james m. beard who married a liza jane moore from fulton co ky. don't know any of her family they had, JOHN M., WILLIE R. MONROE H. JACOB, VINCE AND CORA. any info would h...

Frank Childers Posted on: 28 Aug 2002, by  akygirl

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Grant

...survives him. Other survivors are two sisters, Mr. R. V. Fletcher of Washington, D. C. and Mrs. Mabel Huey of Pauls Valley, Oklahoma. Services were conducted Thursday afternoon at the home. Burial was in ...

John Huey Posted on: 27 Jan 2000, by Kelly Williams

Surnames > Huey

I am the GGG Granddaughter of JOhn Huey born 1850 in or around MS or AL. They migrated to TX. Please email me directly if i can help with anything else. Thanks Kelly Williams Kapowski@prodigy.net

john huey Posted on: 25 Jan 2000, by dm ferguson

Surnames > Huey

My line is Martha Huey, Lewis' youngest child, or so I think. She is the only one not born in NC but in Gerrard Co KY. Did Thomas' family ever get into KY? dotti

Re: Cornelius Myers Posted on: 21 Feb 2006, by  elistabock

Localities > North America > United States > States > West Virginia > Counties > Marion

Isabelle Huey married 1st Cornelius Myers Dec 22,1881 married 2nd Robert J Floyd March 30, 1897 Her obit... mentions children George A Myers (Wetzel Co., WV) Mrs Ott Carpenter (Marion Co WV) W. H. Myers ...

Re: Cornelius Myers Posted on: 23 Oct 2003, by Kimberly Myers-Kremer

Localities > North America > United States > States > West Virginia > Counties > Marion

...if she was married a second time because Cornelius Myers is my great grandfather, and he and Isablle Huey had my grandfather in 1896, and according to his birth certifcate those were his parents. So It ma...

Cornelius Myers Posted on: 09 Mar 2001, by  ReneeWoolley5...

...1857 in Marion Co, WV to Tazwell and Delilah (Horner) Myers d: 08 February 1896 m: Isabelle (Hughes) Huey 22 December 1881 in Marion Co, WV. Only children I have for the two are: William Homer Myers and I...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Indiana

per page