Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "huey" - 1,553 Messages

per page

The Porter Family of Boone Co. circa 1900 Posted on: 23 Jan 2000, by  RJGaboury1

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Boone

...in 1901; Alfred was born in 1856 and died in 1940. Their children were Omer, Laura who married Howard HUEY, Carrie, George and Rachel aka. Mollie. George married Evelyn? who after his death married Robert...

Re: Allen/Branson Posted on: 07 Sep 2001, by  Barbara N. Sh...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Arkansas > Arkansas Genealogical Society (AGS)

Judy it has been some time since you have posted I do not remember giving an answer so forgive me if I have Your Nancy Branson was a daughter of my GGGGrandfather William and his second wife Ann /Am...

Adams/Brink Posted on: 25 Jan 2000, by Cathy Spencer

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Adams

Thanks to some helpful and wonderful people and the information that they gave me, I'm looking for more information on Bessie Catherine Brink born 1877 died 1917 and married to James Adams born 1870. ...

Adams/Brink Posted on: 26 Jan 2000, by Cathy Spencer

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Armstrong

Jim: Do you have any other information on the Brink Family or the Adams family that you would be willing to share? I'd really appreciate it if you did.

Weaver and Related Genealogy Posted on: 12 Mar 2001, by  ka4mns

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Harris

Othniel Weaver (my GGGGGF) was born about 1750 in Anson or Bladen, NC and his property on Hill's Creek eventually ended up in present day Chesterfield County, SC (previously Craven, Cheraw and St. Dav...

Helen Huey Posted on: 03 Jan 2000, by  RHWald

Localities > North America > United States > States > Alabama > Counties > Mobile

Was Helen Huey by any chance born in Jefferson Co., AL area? Especially around the Birmingham, Hueytown or Waldrop's Mill area.

Jonas Huey Posted on: 02 Jan 2000, by Larry A. Huey

Surnames > Huey

Looking for information on parents/ancestors of Jonas Huey. Married 1828 in Ohio to Ruth Ann Fry. Born about 1798 - Ohio. Believed to have moved to Indiana.

Adams/Brink Family Posted on: 25 Jan 2000, by Cathy Spencer

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Armstrong

Thanks to some helpful and wonderful people and the information that they gave me, I'm looking for more information on Bessie Catherine Brink born 1877 died 1917 and married to James Adams born 1870. ...

Max Schmidt Posted on: 25 Sep 2000, by Cathy Spencer

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Cuyahoga

I'm visiting this website for the first time as a special favor to my sister. I'm looking for information on a boxer from about 1918 to the mid 1920's. His name was Max Alfred Schmidt and it's believe...

Eliz. BISHOP b. 1863 LA Posted on: 27 Mar 2003, by  suzannemk1

Localities > North America > United States > States > Louisiana > Parishes > Jackson

...abt. 1833 AL) & brother Willis Bishop (B. abt. 1868 LA.) I believe she may have married Isaac C. Huey in Smith Co. TX in 1881. Need proof & need her ancestry. First name may start with N., Elizab...

Virgil Rouse Posted on: 19 Sep 2002, by  akygirl

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Grant

...Hospital in Somerset. He was born in Boone County, the son of the late Dr. Louis Elbert and Jessie Lee Huey Rouse. He was a retired dentist, having a 40-year private practice in Ludlow. He was a U. S. Arm...

Clara Almeda (Baughman) Shroll Posted on: 17 Jan 2000, by Jerry L. Clark

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Adams

...Clarence Geesaman of Center, Leslie, wife of Jasper Geesaman of near Kit, and Mae, wife of Emmerson Huey of Portland. She leaves seven grandchildren and other relatives with a wide circle of friends. She...

Old photos from Southern Illinois Posted on: 18 Feb 2001, by Sarah Harris

Topics > Research Resources > Genealogy e-zines > Somebody's Links

...Maddux, young children Mrs. H. H. Watts, older woman Wallie and Charley Pigg, young boys Marie and Algre Huey, young children Pat Biggie, young woman Helen Huey, young girl Family photo of Frank and Sallie M...

MOSE, MOATS, HIMES, HINES, HEIM, SANDMAN, SANTMAN, HOAGLAND, HUEY, HOOEY, MCDONOUGH, LUPTON, CHESHIRE, CHESSHIRE, CHESHIER, SWITZER, SWISHER, SWITCHER, POFFENBERGER Posted on: 24 Jun 2001, by  cookiegma

Localities > North America > United States > States > West Virginia > Counties > Berkeley

...Virginia for ancestors and descendants of MOSE, MOATS, HIMES, HINES, HEIM, SANDMAN, SANTMAN, HOAGLAND, HUEY, HOOEY, MCDONOUGH, LUPTON, CHESHIRE, CHESSHIRE, CHESHIER, SWITZER, SWITCHER, SWISHER, POFFENBERG...

John Huey Posted on: 27 Jan 2000, by Kelly Williams

Surnames > Huey

I am the GGG Granddaughter of JOhn Huey born 1850 in or around MS or AL. They migrated to TX. Please email me directly if i can help with anything else. Thanks Kelly Williams Kapowski@prodigy.net

Huey's in PA Posted on: 19 Jan 2000, by  jmckenrick

Surnames > Huey

...area of Pennsylvania (unfortunately, I'm not related to most of them). My grandfather Leon Granville Huey came from Kansas (I'm searching for info on him).

Re: Lewis Huey and Nancy Moore Posted on: 24 Jan 2002, by DM FERGUSON

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Garrard

ps This is the same family. Lewis lived in many counties in KY. Garrard is the one where my gggrandmother was born, the only one of the children not born in NC. Dotti

John Huey Posted on: 25 Jan 2000, by  WVanderpool01...

Surnames > Huey

Thank you Dotti, would appreciate anything you could find. My Huey line is also John, b abt 1728 and Elizabeth Morgan, but thru their son (Lewis's brother) Thomas, b abt 1764 and Mary Bryan.

Re: Lewis Huey and Nancy Moore Posted on: 04 Aug 2004, by  wecalls

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Garrard

I have info on Benjamin Huey and his children, including Dorcas Tabitha who married Nathaniel Stewart in 1820, probably Greene, Indiana. Her brother Thomas married Vesta Stewart, sister to Nathaniel

Karen Huey of St. Louis Posted on: 03 Jan 2000, by Peggy

Surnames > Huey

No, I'm sorry. I'm from California, daughter of Stanley H and Alice Huey.

Re: Lewis Huey and Nancy Moore Posted on: 24 Jan 2002, by dm ferguson

Lewis Huey who lived in Iredell/Rowan Co NC, from east to west Ky, died in Hickman Co KY in 1841. He had several children, most of whom had moved west to AR or MO by his death. I know of a grandson, for...

Frank Childers Posted on: 28 Aug 2002, by  akygirl

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Grant

...survives him. Other survivors are two sisters, Mr. R. V. Fletcher of Washington, D. C. and Mrs. Mabel Huey of Pauls Valley, Oklahoma. Services were conducted Thursday afternoon at the home. Burial was in ...

Re: EVERHART- HUEY Posted on: 22 Nov 2004, by  foglen1

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Lee

Would like any information available on HUEY'S from Beaver County, Center Twp. ANY LInk to Michael Keller and Margaret Bloom.....have information on HUEYS from Allegheny County (Natrona Heights, Pa.)...

Lewis Huey and Nancy Moore Posted on: 04 Jun 1999, by Renee Huey

My ggg-grandfather was William Huey brother to Martha Huey. (Parents Lewis Huey and Nancy Moore). I am very interested in finding more information about Lewis and Nancy Huey. (and Martha Huey). I can send you what I hav...

HUEY, JONES Posted on: 29 Apr 1999, by DM Ferguson

Iredell JONES, believed to have been born in PA, married in 1831 to Martha HUEY, born in Garrard County KY, in 1802. Martha was the daughter of Lewis HUEY, born in Chester Co. PA and Nancy MOORE, born in VA. ...

Surnames > Huey

My GG Grandfather was Virgil Huey, son of John Huey born 1850 in MS or AL. This is as far as I got. John Huey married Una (Eunice) Brown. John has a sister named Nancy Ann Huey according to an old family history stor...

EUNICE CAUBLE HELLER Posted on: 16 Dec 2005, by  VickiLConklin

Localities > North America > United States > States > Colorado > Counties > Phillips

Holyoke Enterprise, Holyoke, Colorado, June 10, 1965 MRS. ROY HELLER RITES SATURDAY; NATIVE OF COUNTY Last rites for Mrs. Roy Heller, a lifelong resident of the Holyoke community, were held at 2:00 p...

Obit. Richard Wesley Huey, d. 20 Oct 1998; Steuben Courier-Advocate, Bath, NY Posted on: 25 May 2003, by  @@diamondl@em...

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Steuben

Steuben Courier-Advocate, Bath, NY; 25 Oct 1998, pg 9 Richard Wesley Huey Richard Wesley Huey, 62, of Waneta Lake died at home, Tuesday 20 Oct 1998, after more than 6 ½ year illness. Friends called F...

Looking for info on ggg-grandmother. Posted on: 22 Jan 2000, by Karlyn Grzymkowski

Localities > North America > United States > States > Mississippi > Counties > Tippah

...Jamima Valentine Henderson and James M. Smith besides Corrie Emma Smith (who later married Joseph Albert Huey). Jamima and James Smith came from S.C. to Tippah Co sometime after 1855.

Surnames > Huey

My GG Grandfather was Virgil Huey, son of John Huey born 1850 in MS or AL. This is as far as I got. John Huey married Una (Eunice) Brown. John has a sister named Nancy Ann Huey according to an old family history stor...

Re: Families of Calloway County, Ky. Posted on: 16 Aug 2004, by  lawrencekella...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Calloway

Am looking for Rebecca Ellen Brandon born 5 May 1849 in Venango,Co.Pa.married Peter Simpson abt.1868 in Venango,Co.Pa.my GREAT Grandfather.

Re: Photos of Huey Posted on: 27 Nov 2002, by  suebied

...I do have a Benjamin Wilson who was the grandfather of my great-great grandmother, Ruth Ann (Brooks) Huey. He did not go to Ohio (according to my sources), but his daughter Elizabeth did. Elizabeth marri...

Re: Photos of Huey Posted on: 19 Aug 2002, by leah latimer

my grandfather moved to indidna as a child dont have much more information. his name was william h. huey. a picture would be helpful in my search.

Photos of Huey Posted on: 03 Nov 2000, by  biddly

I am interested in the photo of Miss Mary Huey, however, I am not sure if this is my Mary Huey. I noticed that your great grandmother had the last name of Wilson. Was she a descendant of Benjamin Wilson of Pe...

Old Photos Posted on: 13 Oct 2000, by  schuey64

...these are all people from Muncie, IN at the turn of the century. They are: 1. Small photo of Mrs. Frank HUEY and Miss Mary HUEY, photographer was Bowden of Muncie, IN. 2. Photo of Miss Mayme GILLESPIE, Muncie...

joseph huey and rebecca willey Posted on: 02 Feb 2003, by  jfancy1

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Butler

...around 1835 to 1840. They left two orphaned children before 1850. One was my G-Grandfather William Huey who ended up in Ross twp. Butler Co. Ohio. We have nothing on his sister Elizabeth Huey 5 years young...

Re: Bard Info Posted on: 05 Nov 2002, by ka (beard) hethmon

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Fulton

i am looking for any info on james m. beard who married a liza jane moore from fulton co ky. don't know any of her family they had, JOHN M., WILLIE R. MONROE H. JACOB, VINCE AND CORA. any info would h...

Reece Rice and William Huey Posted on: 06 Jul 2000, by Sean Drury

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Boone

...1845 between Reece J. Rice of the County of Boone and State of Kentucky of the one part and William Huey of the same county and State of the other party. Witnesseth That the said Reece Jackson Rice for an...

Clyde Earl Hayes Posted on: 19 Jan 2003, by  bettycof

born to Charlotta (Newton) & Albert Hayes on January 2, 1910 either in Missouri or Illinois. He died in Ft Madison, Iowa, July 7, 1996.

Re: Cornelius Myers Posted on: 21 Feb 2006, by  elistabock

Localities > North America > United States > States > West Virginia > Counties > Marion

Isabelle Huey married 1st Cornelius Myers Dec 22,1881 married 2nd Robert J Floyd March 30, 1897 Her obit... mentions children George A Myers (Wetzel Co., WV) Mrs Ott Carpenter (Marion Co WV) W. H. Myers ...

Re: Robert Allen Posted on: 21 May 2004, by  lawrencekella...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Allen

I have Robert Allen b.Dayton OH.ON or abt.1816 m.Elizabeth Simpson on or abt 1841 in Dayton,Montgomery,Ohio.

Re: SIMPSON Posted on: 21 May 2004, by  lawrencekella...

Sally Warfield,I have the first born daughter of my 4th G=Granddad William Simpson b.1783 in Newark, Essex,Co.NJ.Her name is Charity Simpson b.abt 1804 in Essex,Co.NJ. Her brother Israel Simpson ...

Re: Robert Allen Posted on: 21 May 2004, by  lawrencekella...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Allen

I have Robert Allen b.Dayton OH.ON or abt.1816 m.Elizabeth Simpson on or abt 1841 in Dayton,Montgomery,Ohio.

1833 Moses Scott Estate Administration Posted on: 29 Apr 2001, by Sean Drury

FROM BOONE COUNTY WILL BOOK C, PAGE 81: A True and just inventory & appraisement of the personal estate of Moses Scott decd. which was produced to us by Squire G. Scott and John P. Scott his (adm...

Mrs. Zealer Huey Posted on: 26 Mar 2001, by  mTuley6674

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Collin

McKinney (Tx) Courier Gazette, Sat., Nov. 25, 1961 Mrs. Zealer Huey, 82, well known local colored resident died at her home, 802 Rockwall Street, November 21, 1961. She was a native of Plano. Funeral ser...

Raby Huey Posted on: 06 Jan 2000, by Jim Huy

Localities > North America > United States > States > Alabama > Counties > Mobile

...Helen Raby I have in my family was born 11/1882. the daughter of George Huy who changed his name to Huey, She married a Henry Raby that owned a bakery in Miss, or AL. They had a son Raymond. Thats all I h...

Re: 1831 Marriage record & Harris Probate records Posted on: 16 Nov 2005, by  agldestin

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Harris

would like to learn more about the huey and hagin lines. my young wright was md to mary huey..they were in harris county, ga and went over to st clair ala. can you help me> rose benson loyd thanks much

Dewey W. Vann Posted on: 18 Aug 2001, by  Patsy_McCoy

Localities > North America > United States > States > Alabama > Counties > Pike

...Fisher and Mrs. Sol Berns both of Montgomery: Mrs. Herbert Barron, Tallahassee, Florida and Mrs. Erwin Huey, Cincinnati, Ohio: three brothers, J. K. Vann and William Vann both of Montgomery: Herman Vann, ...

Looking for info on Joseph Samual Huey family and William Tomas Reed family Posted on: 03 Jun 2003, by Jen.

Localities > North America > United States > States > Alabama > Counties > Randolph

I'm looking for information on both my gg.grandfathers. Joseph Marshal Huey b. 1858 was married to Martha Catherine Wilson & lived in Randolph Co. AL for some time before moving to TX. I'm trying to...

Re: Nancy Badgley and John Brown Posted on: 05 Jun 2004, by  lawrencekella...

Localities > North America > Canada > Ontario > Hastings

I did not post the first query about Nancy Badgley and John Brown and am only answering the one I got and you come in all puffed up about something.Who the heck are you?

per page