Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "MATSON" - 3,842 Messages

per page

Alvey/Olson Posted on: 17 Aug 1999, by  kckearby

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Wichita

...Before WF with Derby Oil Co., W. Kan. She reared a nephew and several nieces. Her sister was Mrs. T. F. Matson of Clarion, Iowa Her neices were Mrs. John Erickson of Colo., Bonnie Howell, and Beth Howell. ...

crawford county Posted on: 16 Nov 1998, by mary O'Donnell

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Crawford

seeking information about parents of Charles Henry MATSON, b 17 April 1879 in Crawford County,IA.Know only from US Census 1880 that his father was William b Penn and mother Julia b NY.By 1903 Charles MATSON moved...

HOLTZCLAW Posted on: 22 Jun 1998, by  SUZMAT

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Unknown

...Texas but I don't know which county. Thank you in advance for any help or suggestions. Suzanne Collins Matson SCMATSON@aol.com

Mrs. Mattie Collier (d. 1954) Posted on: 14 Aug 2003, by Transcriber

Localities > North America > United States > States > Colorado > Counties > El Paso

...1874. Mrs Collier is survived by a daughter, Mrs. Donald Warning, Park Ridge, Ill., and two sons, T. Matson and Verne Collier, both of Colorado Springs, seven grandchildren and nine greatgrandchildren. Fun...

Kylykas Raketti Posted on: 04 Mar 2001, by  Jolkas

Localities > Scandinavian and Baltic States > Finland > General

Looking for info on Abrham Raketti married to Annie Matson. Abrham's father Andrew Kylykus changed name to Raketti in Finland.

Larsen, Angel Posted on: 10 Jan 2002, by Lennart Nordhus

Localities > North America > Canada > Ontario > Lincoln

...1923, transit New York December 23, 1923 to St. Catharines Ontario. Friends in St.Catharines: Birger Matson and Fred Lund, Box 550, Lok 3 Camp. St.Catharines.

Re: Search for Valjanen Posted on: 08 Sep 2002, by Roger Matson

...Silander, Juho's wife's name. Perhaps one of them will know about Hilma Vilhelmiina Silander. Roger Matson

Re: Frank WAINIO b. Turku, Finland Oct., 1888 Posted on: 28 Jan 2003, by  AliciaKMarsha...

...HAUTAVIITA MALILA MALE 26 Jun 1945 26 Jun 1945 CALIFORNIA ALAMEDA 0 WAINIO MALILA MATSON ELLEN I FEMALE 1 Apr 1911 27 May 1997 CALIFORNIA SANTA CLARA 545361801 HYMAN WAINIO MI...

Search for Valjanen Posted on: 05 Sep 2002, by Roger Matson

...I'm going to write to them, perhaps they have Valjanen in their records. Thank you in advance, Roger Matson

Elizabeth Rotherham Posted on: 08 Jan 2000, by Michelle Whitnah

Surnames > Rotherham

...gggranmother's maiden name was Rotherham, Elizabeth. She was born in Louisiana, and married James F. Matson. Her children included Samuel Louis, Emma, Alice, Ida and Florence. Any possible connections? ...

KUMBO married MATSON Posted on: 20 Nov 2000, by Betty Johnston

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Unknown

Looking for kin of Clarence KUMBO. His father John Peter KUMBO m Lillie May MASTERS or MATTSON.

Re: Gamlekarleby, Finland Posted on: 07 Sep 2001, by  Izzydo66

Hi Minna, Do you know which one would have been consider Swedish? He spoke Swedish so I am thinking I should try that one first. Thank you again for your help.!! Star

Re: MATSON, Clara (Cemetery Record) Posted on: 01 Oct 2006, by JC Carver

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Dakota > Counties > Stutsman

There is a Clara MATSON shown as being buried at the North Dakota State Hospital's Cemetery Number 2, Row 18 and 19 as read from North to South. The information provided in the book has: 23 November 1934, ...

A Finnish Matson/Mattson family in Pine Co., MN and son Waino in Stuttsman Co., ND Posted on: 10 Sep 2006, by  paivil1

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Dakota > Counties > Stutsman

Hi all, this is about my g-mother's uncle and his family: Alfred Matson/Mattson (both versions seen) was born in May 3, 1866 in Finland, immigrated in 1887 via Sweden to Duluth as per immigration records....

Gamlekarleby, Finland Posted on: 05 Sep 2001, by  Izzydo66

I am trying to find the parish names in and around Gamlekarleby, Finland. In the 1870 time period. Any help would be greatly apprecated.

Re: Bellemare family connection Posted on: 06 Feb 2006, by coleen

Localities > North America > Canada > Ontario > Essex

...Jane Walker connection. I don't know if we ever emailed before, but I heard a lot about you from Tammy Matson who bumps into my tree also. Much appreciate you time and concern. Coleen Handlon-Shaull

Re: Keskela ancestor search Posted on: 21 Aug 2002, by Roger Matson

...I will continue the search, hopefully, the records for Hinnerjoki will be completed some day. Roger Matson(from the Upper Peninsula of Michigan)

Re: Mesick, Mesic in Michigan Posted on: 09 Nov 2002, by  mmacro

...will add you to my guest list for my family tree on Ancestry.com The tree name is "MacRoberts, Matson, Belyea, Ward" I look forward to hearing from you. Any information you would like to share I w...

Re: Keskela ancestor search Posted on: 19 Aug 2002, by Roger Matson

...List on the Immigration site, so, obviously the name is correct. Thank you for your response. Roger Matson

Keskela ancestor search Posted on: 18 Aug 2002, by Roger Matson

...Keskela names on the Passenger List, but, their home parish is not listed. Thank you in advance, Roger Matson

Kentucky Volunteers, Allen's 1st Rifle Regiment, Makeup Posted on: 16 Apr 2005, by  NancieinTexas...

Topics > Military > War of 1812 > General

...the Kentucky Volunteers, Allen's 1st Rifle Regiment, with Captain William Ellis and Captain Richard Matson. I have searched the Internet for information as to the makeup of this unit and not been successful...

Matson or Mattson siblings from Sweden - late 1800's Posted on: 08 Sep 2001, by  peggydunn50

I am searching for the two sisters of John Matson who came over from Sweden in the early 1880's. Their family in Sweden sent them to the US to a better life. John was in his mid teens and the two sisters w...

Source of info on military units of War of 1812? Posted on: 06 Nov 2003, by Jon Headrick

...units fought in the Battle of New Orleans. They are: (1) Captain William Ellis' Company( maybe Richard Matson) 1 Rifle Regiment Kentucky Volunteer Militia, Lt. John Allen- commander; and (2) Captain Thomas...

MATTSON, Edward August, obituary Posted on: 06 Jan 2003, by  Jeffrey_Elmer

Localities > North America > United States > States > Washington > Counties > Klickitat

The Goldendale Sentinel, Goldendale, WA., May 14, 1970, page 1 ED MATTSON SERVICES TO BE HELD SATURDAY Edward Mattson, lifelong resident of Klickitat county, passed away suddenly at his home in Gold...

Green DeWitt's Guadalupe Colony Posted on: 11 Nov 1998, by Jean Kay

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Washington

...anyone have a list of the people who made up Green DeWitt's Guadalupe Colony. In a biography of J.V. Matson in the Johnson and Hill Cos. History he tells his father Richard Matson fitted out this colony. Richard ...

MATSON, R.A., obituary Posted on: 06 Jan 2003, by  Jeffrey_Elmer

Localities > North America > United States > States > Washington > Counties > Klickitat

...Dalles, OR., October 20, 1938, page 6 “City Briefs” (Daily of Oct. 19) Centerville Man Dies — R.A. Matson of Centerville, Wash., died in a local hospital last night. He was unmarried. Details were to be ...

KOCH, Hazel, died March 2, 1994 Posted on: 31 Jul 2006, by  maudiecarole

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > St > Joseph

KOCH, Hazel, died March 2, 1994 KOCH, MATSON, SLAGLE, GIEBER, SMITH, WEST, FREDENBERG, OSBON >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>...

SMITH, Linda R., died July 13, 2002 Posted on: 07 Nov 2002, by  maudiecarole

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > St > Joseph

SMITH, Linda R., died July 13, 2002 SMITH, FOSTER, HAINES, MATSON, BAKER, FULLER, CHAVEZ, MOORE, BREWER >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>&...

Karhu surname Posted on: 29 Nov 2000, by  finnmat

...brothers and sisters? Let me know, and,we'll go from there,alright? What is your E-mail address? Roger Matson

Carmen Matson Broadbent Posted on: 15 May 2000, by Terry Perry

I am searching for any information on Carmen Matson Broadbent previously married to Sterling Broadbent from the late 1930's and early 1940's, and they lived in Weiser, Idaho. They had at least two children,...

Joyce K. MATSON, died April 8, 1999 Posted on: 12 Oct 1999, by  maudiecarole

Three Rivers; Joyce Katherine MATSON, age 58, of Three Rivers, died April 8, 1999 at her home following a lengthy illness. She was born Jan. 1, 1941 in Constantine, the daughter of Elwood and Fern (CHAPPEL...

Re: Short / Scott Posted on: 26 May 2006, by nina thomas

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Washington

...Margaret McQuaid Grandparents: Charles Polk & Delilah Tyler Gr.Grandparents: Charles & Christian Matson Gr.Gr.Grandparents: William & Nancy Knox President James K. Polk Parents: Samuel Polk &am...

Kentucky Mounted Volunteers of 1813 Posted on: 24 May 2003, by  MMcKinsey2054

Hello, Has anyone heard of Capt. Richard Matson's regiment from Kentucky? I am researching David M. McKinsey who was in his regiment under the command of Col. Richard M. Johnson. David served from...

John Whetzel "Whet" Sigler obit Posted on: 09 Nov 2003, by Lorraine Betts Gilmer

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Carroll

GLIDDEN GRAPHIC ( Carroll Co., IA) April 4, 1921 Whet Sigler dies at Carrollton Was resident of this neighborhood since days of Civil War The death of J.W. Sigler occurred at his home in Carrollton l...

Grandmother's Birth Family Posted on: 21 Oct 2005, by Paul Stefanu, Jr.

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kansas > Unknown

...was born in IA in 1876. My GM was living in Cedar Bluffs, KS when she married my GF, William Alfred Matson. The birth father was a full blooded Sioux Indian and the birth mother was a white woman. My Aunt E...

Re: Milo Sigler obit Posted on: 27 Feb 2006, by Lorraine Gilmer

here is your dad's direct line: parents Matson Sigler b. 29 Aug 1890 Carroll Co., IA ----------------------d. 16 May 1957 Estherville, IA. Bertha May Livingston ( do you have any info on her) patern...

Milo Sigler obit Posted on: 08 Dec 2003, by Lorraine Gilmer

...=========================== Thanks to Jim , from Random Acts of Genealogical Kindness Milo is the son of Matson Sigler and Bertha May Livingston Milo is my 2nd cousin three times removed. Lorraine

Re: Matson Mowder Posted on: 08 Nov 2004, by Greg Farmer

Lorraine, thanks for all the obits you've posted on the Sigler line. Yes, Matson was the father of Susan Mowder who was married to John Whetzel Sigler. My mother, Arlene (Sigler) Farmer, posted the articl...

Matson Mowder Posted on: 07 Dec 2003, by  LorraineGilme...

I found this on the Mowder site: There is an absolutely wonderful 1904 photo of deeply-patriotic Matson Mowder, age 90, seated before the flag, on pg. 216 of the July-Aug 1987 issue of "The Genealogic...

MATSON Posted on: 11 Apr 1998, by Joan Kunkle

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Richland

I'm searching for descendants of John MATSON, born 1-6-1821, and moved to Richland County from PA. I believe he may be the brother of my G-G-Grandfather, Thomas Jefferson MATSON. Would like to compare notes with ...

Mrs. Terrell H. [Dora Murray] Perry Obituary Posted on: 02 Jan 2000, by  DavineVCampbe...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Macon

...following nieces and nephews: Mrs. Dennis Riddle of Oglethorpe, Mrs. Lester Grady of Macon; Mrs. Robert Matson of Macon; Mrs. Jeff Johnson of Ideal; Mrs. Will Mims of Americus; Mrs. Robert Lockett of Mobile...

Re: douglas in bermuda Posted on: 08 Jul 2003, by  serendipitybd...

Localities > Caribbean > Bermuda > General

...Elizabeth Robert Keele DOUGLAS married Charles Frederick BARTLETT at Port Royal on April 3, by Rev. Mr. MATSON. 1817, Nov. 22: Mrs. DOUGLAS, birth of a daughter in Hamilton on Nov. 19. 1819, Nov. 6: J. W....

Davis family Cane Creek MM Posted on: 08 Jan 2000, by  amkare

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Alamance

...Alamance county site. were these Deaths of these Davis people and is Charles Davis the husband of Hannah Matson? this is my husbands line will be happy to share info. Karen

Matson/Mattison Posted on: 15 Oct 1999, by Linda Deslauriers

Localities > North America > United States > States > Vermont > Counties > Orange

Searching for information on Amos and Ester Smith Matson, I believe to be among the first settlers of Vershire in 1781. I am eager to share what I've collected.

LENA KNACKSTEDT WERNET Posted on: 02 Jul 2002, by  VickiLConklin

Localities > North America > United States > States > Colorado > Counties > Phillips

Holyoke Enterprise, Holyoke, Colorado, May 26, 1966 RITES HELD HERE AND IN KANSAS FOR MRS. LENA WERNET Mrs. Lena Wernet of Holyoke passed away at 1:30 a.m. Sunday, May 22 at Melissa Memorial hospital...

BERRY, Joshua and Margaret Fraize 1797-1805 Posted on: 22 Dec 2005, by  EDalrymple239...

Localities > North America > United States > States > West Virginia > Counties > Berkeley

BERRY, JOSHUA AND MARGARET, Berkeley Co, WV 1797-1805, Belmont Co, Ohio 1805 – 1826 and Guernsey Co, OH 1805 - 1833 If anyone is interested in this family please contact me. Joshua and Margaret Frai...

DUERDEN Posted on: 29 Oct 2000, by  traviseer1

Localities > Caribbean > Bermuda > General

from Bermuda Index: p356 "1821 Dec 29: FRANCIS DUERDEN married MISS WYLIE, late from England, in St George's on Dec 22." p356 "1824 Nov 18: FRANCIS DUERDEN married MARIA TILL daughter...

Re: Pope ancestors Posted on: 01 May 2005, by Patricia Pope Matson

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Garrard

...I can find the full text of the estate settlement, believe it is about 25 pages long. Patricia Pope Matson

HANSON, C. P. (1893) (Trip to Denmark) Posted on: 18 Dec 2005, by Joel Watne

Localities > North America > United States > States > Minnesota > Counties > Douglas

...contemplating this trip for some time, and the expense of the journey is being assumed by the father of the Matson boys, who were killed in the Nelson wreck, as a reward for the honesty displayed and the in...

Creeden family Posted on: 11 Jun 2000, by  KayCee03

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Clinton

I'm searching for information on Timothy Creeden, born 1846 in Ireland and his wife Mary Ann Matson. They were married in 1868 in Clinton County, Ohio and they had at least 3 children there: James, Patrick,...

per page