Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "MATSON" - 3,841 Messages

per page

Re: Edward Matson/ Eliz. Matson lived Simsbury,CT Posted on: 16 Jan 2006, by Mamie FORD Smail

Localities > North America > United States > States > Connecticut > Unknown

PAM, DID YOU SEE THE REPLY THAT WAS SENT TO ME ABOUT YOUR RUTH MATSON & MR. BUCK? lOOK DOWN THE REPLY & SEE THAT SOMEONE ANSWERED FOR YOU BUT IT WAS SENT TO ME. MAMIE FORD MATSON / DAUGHTER OF MAMIE MATSON

Re: Edward Matson/ Eliz. Matson lived Simsbury,CT Posted on: 16 Jan 2006, by Mamie FORD Smail

THANK YOU. I ALSO THINK PAM THAT ANSERED MY MESSAGE BOARD QUESTION IS REALLY THE ONE LOOKING FOR INFO ON RUTH MATSON & MR. BUCK I'LL SEE IF I CAN GET HER EMAIL ADDRESS

Re: Ault links Posted on: 30 Jan 2003, by John Rose

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Belmont County (Oh) Genealogical Society (BCGS)

...you have a Margaret Rose in your line I am trying to find information on a Samuel Rose, he married Amy Matson in Berkeley County (W) VA. They are in Shortcreek Township Harrison County in 1820 and we think...

Lookup - Chase Posted on: 22 Sep 2004, by  Michael Bisho...

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Steuben

...1850-1860 I would also be interested to know if there is a marriage record for Mary Jane Chase and Horton Matson probably married between 1850-1860. Thanks for your help, Michael Bishop Rhinelander, WI

Re: Edward Matson/ Eliz. Matson lived Simsbury,CT Posted on: 14 Jan 2006, by jeffrey nash

i dont have info with me now as i am at work but i have a ruth matson married to a james buck. i will look when i get home for more info.

Matson, Fletcher of Lastingham Posted on: 26 Apr 2001, by Carol Bell

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Yorkshire > General

Seeking information about the Matson, Fletcher and Porter families of Lastingham, Kirkby Moorside and Danby areas pre 1810

Re: Bellemare family connection Posted on: 06 Feb 2006, by coleen

Localities > North America > Canada > Ontario > Essex

...Jane Walker connection. I don't know if we ever emailed before, but I heard a lot about you from Tammy Matson who bumps into my tree also. Much appreciate you time and concern. Coleen Handlon-Shaull

Re: Keskela ancestor search Posted on: 21 Aug 2002, by Roger Matson

Localities > Scandinavian and Baltic States > Finland > General

...I will continue the search, hopefully, the records for Hinnerjoki will be completed some day. Roger Matson(from the Upper Peninsula of Michigan)

Conklin, Matson, Wical Search Posted on: 10 Mar 1999, by Linda Hiatt Fullerton

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Clinton

...formation from my grandmothers burial in Earlham Cemeter, Richmond, IN. It is as follows: Elsie P. (Conklin) Matson, b. May 10, 1880, d. June 06, 1962. Could it be that she and Samuel are brother and sister...

Re: Edward Matson/ Eliz. Matson lived Simsbury,CT Posted on: 12 Jan 2006, by Mamie FORD Smail

Jeffrey, I would love any info you might have . I have a RUTH MATSON married to a Mr. Sill , is that the same person ? I have no siblings of Edward/Ebenzer Matson & can't find any. You can reply here or ema...

Re: Edward Matson/ Eliz. Matson lived Simsbury,CT Posted on: 12 Jan 2006, by jeffrey nash

i am related to james buck and ruth matson and have some info............

Re: Keskela ancestor search Posted on: 19 Aug 2002, by Roger Matson

...List on the Immigration site, so, obviously the name is correct. Thank you for your response. Roger Matson

MICHAEL JAMES ROBERT LEWIS Posted on: 22 Jan 2002, by Laurie-Board Monitor

Localities > North America > Canada > Ontario > Manitoulin

...Sudbury. Proud parents are Melissa and Murray Lewis of Val Therese. His grandparents, Jean and Robert Matson of Val Therese are happy to welcome their first grandchild. Manitoulin Expositor, October 18, 200

Conklin, Matson, Wical Search Posted on: 16 Feb 1999, by Linda Hiatt Fullerton

...my maternal grandparents and would appreciate any information available. My granparents were; Lewis Matson,(father- Everly Matson, mother-Ella Kahill); Eliza (Elsie Phoebe) Conklin. I believe they were born in Po...

Re: Edward Matson/ Eliz. Matson lived Simsbury,CT Posted on: 23 Dec 2001, by  dmhicks123_1

HI WOULD U HAPPEN TO HAVE ANY INFO ON A RUTH MATSON SHE MARRIED JAMES BUCK IN 1795. THANK YOU DEB

Edward Matson/ Eliz. Matson lived Simsbury,CT Posted on: 07 Dec 1999, by  Mamie1945

found their son JABESH MATSON b. June 02,1766 Simsbury, Hartford Co, CT now I would like info on them JABESH 's siblings THANK YOU Mamie

Keskela ancestor search Posted on: 18 Aug 2002, by Roger Matson

...Keskela names on the Passenger List, but, their home parish is not listed. Thank you in advance, Roger Matson

Cole, Converse, Dean, Matson, Spaulding Posted on: 19 Oct 2005, by David Griffith

Localities > North America > United States > States > Washington > Counties > Yakima

...one daughter (Oliska Melvina) and son-in-law Orrin Dean with her son from a previous marriage (James Matson), next to a household with another daughter (Celia Ovanda or Lucy) Spaulding listed with children ...

Obadiah Dickerson Posted on: 18 Apr 1999, by  larrythomas

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Fayette

...settler in Shelby County, MO. Married to Fannie Corbin had several children by her and then married Sarah Matson. He also had children by Sarah Matson. Obadiah died August 31, 1845.

Re: Per (Peder) Mathisen and Berte Mortensdtr Posted on: 24 Jul 2006, by Ron Bestrom

Localities > Scandinavian and Baltic States > Norway > Counties > Hedmark

...They were living on the farm Risberget. 1870 for Preston, Trempealeau County, Wisconsin, has a Peter Matson, age 40 Bertha 42 Martin 17 Laura 16 Peter 12, correct age for Peter Mathias 9, correct age for...

Agnes Marie Johnson and Pearl M Johnson Death Certificates Posted on: 03 Apr 2002, by Laura Bryan

Localities > North America > United States > States > Minnesota > Counties > Hennepin

...died in Minneapolis Pearl M Johnson b. 15 Jun 1898 d. 3 Aug 1910 parents: Gust S Johnson and Betsy Matson of Sweden died in Minneapolis

Vann Posted on: 24 Jan 2000, by Heather

Surnames > Vann

...Gorman Sytha " Rayer Elizabeth A " G.C.Walker 1839 Mary Ann " James Walker 1839 Mason(Matson) Jose.W.

Re: Winfrey Posted on: 01 Jan 2003, by Ruth Guest

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Camden

...of interest to me. Am anxious to exchange info. with anyone who is working on these families. James Matson Winfrey b. 1814 KY., died 1863 Camden Co. He md. Elenor M Conn in 1837 in Missouri.

Joanna Jane Treat, Matson/Madison, Simpson Posted on: 16 Sep 2000, by  CPutnam55

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Wyoming

...Russell and Fanny Treat (Fanny lived to be nearly 100 yrs. old). "Jane" married first, David Matson/Madison of Alfred Centre, NY, they had sons, Sylvester and Henry, daughters Alta m. John Morrow,...

Kentucky Volunteers, Allen's 1st Rifle Regiment, Makeup Posted on: 16 Apr 2005, by  NancieinTexas...

Topics > Military > War of 1812 > General

...the Kentucky Volunteers, Allen's 1st Rifle Regiment, with Captain William Ellis and Captain Richard Matson. I have searched the Internet for information as to the makeup of this unit and not been successful...

Bennet Bates m.Hannah Parker Posted on: 10 Dec 1999, by  Mamie1945

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Unknown

...he was born in Washington Co ,New York any info welcomed Thank You Mamie of the Linage of Ford/Bates/Matson/Reed/Grinell more

Re: Pope ancestors Posted on: 01 May 2005, by Patricia Pope Matson

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Garrard

...I can find the full text of the estate settlement, believe it is about 25 pages long. Patricia Pope Matson

Locating Posted on: 10 Jul 2000, by Tamara Kolvoord

Localities > North America > United States > States > Minnesota > Counties > Clearwater

Family in Clearwater? I have many names from a family tree our family started there are as many as 450 names here, and this whole area is what I remember my grandparents talked about. There must be so...

Re: Davis family Cane Creek MM Posted on: 04 Oct 2001, by Karen Hunter

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Alamance

Descendants of Nils Matson 1 Nils Matson b: Abt. 1630 in Sweden d: in Gloucester Co. NJ . +Margaret b: Abt. 1633 in Sweden d: in NJ Father: Mother: m: Abt. 1651 in Torshalla Sweden Fact 1: trie...

Re: douglas in bermuda Posted on: 08 Jul 2003, by  serendipitybd...

Localities > Caribbean > Bermuda > General

...Elizabeth Robert Keele DOUGLAS married Charles Frederick BARTLETT at Port Royal on April 3, by Rev. Mr. MATSON. 1817, Nov. 22: Mrs. DOUGLAS, birth of a daughter in Hamilton on Nov. 19. 1819, Nov. 6: J. W....

Re: Davis family Cane Creek MM Posted on: 03 Oct 2001, by  ThelmaWaters3...

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Alamance

The line I am following is Charles Davis and Hannah Matson. An interesting tidbit I got from the Randolph Co. Library at Asheboro, N. C. " Hannah Matson was the Great Grandaughter of Margaret Mattson of Che...

Re: Pope ancestors Posted on: 13 Mar 2003, by Patricia Pope Matson

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Garrard

...William Pope. I have info on other siblings as well as his parents. His wife was Susanah Sutton. Pat Matson

Davis family Cane Creek MM Posted on: 08 Jan 2000, by  amkare

...Alamance county site. were these Deaths of these Davis people and is Charles Davis the husband of Hannah Matson? this is my husbands line will be happy to share info. Karen

Matson/Mattison Posted on: 15 Oct 1999, by Linda Deslauriers

Localities > North America > United States > States > Vermont > Counties > Orange

Searching for information on Amos and Ester Smith Matson, I believe to be among the first settlers of Vershire in 1781. I am eager to share what I've collected.

Conley Posted on: 11 Jul 2001, by  lydianeall

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Boyd

Seeking information on Matison/Matson/Matt Conley. b. 12-22-1870 Salt Lick, Knott Co,KY d.2-13-1940 S/O John Ashford Conley and Minta Woods. ANY information would be a great help. Thanks Lydia Rose Neal

Re: MATSON, Clara (Cemetery Record) Posted on: 01 Oct 2006, by JC Carver

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Dakota > Counties > Stutsman

There is a Clara MATSON shown as being buried at the North Dakota State Hospital's Cemetery Number 2, Row 18 and 19 as read from North to South. The information provided in the book has: 23 November 1934, ...

A Finnish Matson/Mattson family in Pine Co., MN and son Waino in Stuttsman Co., ND Posted on: 10 Sep 2006, by  paivil1

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Dakota > Counties > Stutsman

Hi all, this is about my g-mother's uncle and his family: Alfred Matson/Mattson (both versions seen) was born in May 3, 1866 in Finland, immigrated in 1887 via Sweden to Duluth as per immigration records....

Re: Searching for Carusos Posted on: 26 Nov 2001, by  dmvortex1

Localities > Western Europe > Italy > Sicilia > Palermo

...Cleveland, OH, with her parents Salvatore and Clarissa (Contea) Caruso early in the last century. Donna Matson

STEPHENS Posted on: 01 Jan 1900, by Colleen Briner

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Fulton

I saw an E-Mail from a Millie Brown on the internet and tryed to responed to her about James Matson Stephens. Charles Chasteen Taylor married Missouri Ann Stephens in Fulton Co., KY 22 May 1846. Missouri wa...

KUMBO married MATSON Posted on: 20 Nov 2000, by Betty Johnston

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Unknown

Looking for kin of Clarence KUMBO. His father John Peter KUMBO m Lillie May MASTERS or MATTSON.

David Elliott - NC Posted on: 12 Jan 2000, by  LHayden6461

Surnames > Elliott

...ELLIOTT b. abt. 1809 and married Margaret SMITH. This couple had at least 5 children that I am aware of; Matson ELLIOTT, Martha ELLIOTT, Mary Ann ELLIOTT, Jackson ELLIOTT, and Walker ELLIOTT. I believe t...

Mattson Posted on: 14 Jun 2000, by  millerdairy

Localities > North America > United States > States > Minnesota > Counties > Carlton

...family can give me additional information on Birthdate, etc. On the 1900 Kalevala Census there were two Matson - Mattson families in what is now Automba and Kalevala Townships: They were : Matson, Alexander - DO...

Creeden family Posted on: 11 Jun 2000, by  KayCee03

I'm searching for information on Timothy Creeden, born 1846 in Ireland and his wife Mary Ann Matson. They were married in 1868 in Clinton County, Ohio and they had at least 3 children there: James, Patrick,...

RE:Surprenant in NY Posted on: 10 Dec 1999, by  Mamie1945

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Unknown

...names.Try looking in Vermont areas. If I come across them I well get back to you Mamie Smail-lineage Matson/Reed/Grinnell/Ford/Bates/Parker-just to name a few close ones

RE: Jabeth Matteson b. CT Posted on: 07 Dec 1999, by  Mamie1945

Found Jabeth - right spelling is JABESH MATSON -b.June 02,1766 Simsbury, Hartford Co, Ct. father mother Edward Matson -Eliz. Matson any info on them welcomed.

List of Letters, March 13, 1875 Posted on: 27 Apr 2003, by CHabes

Localities > North America > United States > States > Vermont > Counties > Rutland

...Trefile Davies, Joseph Defast, Charles Howard, Lawrence Kellogg, J. C. Kinnalle, Patrick Lyon, Charles Matson, Frank Patnod, Charles Platt, Wm. H. Price, Henry M. Rice, Lyman Shannon, Thomas Slade, E. Smith...

BERRY, Joshua and Margaret Fraize 1797-1805 Posted on: 22 Dec 2005, by  EDalrymple239...

Localities > North America > United States > States > West Virginia > Counties > Berkeley

BERRY, JOSHUA AND MARGARET, Berkeley Co, WV 1797-1805, Belmont Co, Ohio 1805 – 1826 and Guernsey Co, OH 1805 - 1833 If anyone is interested in this family please contact me. Joshua and Margaret Frai...

LENA KNACKSTEDT WERNET Posted on: 02 Jul 2002, by  VickiLConklin

Localities > North America > United States > States > Colorado > Counties > Phillips

Holyoke Enterprise, Holyoke, Colorado, May 26, 1966 RITES HELD HERE AND IN KANSAS FOR MRS. LENA WERNET Mrs. Lena Wernet of Holyoke passed away at 1:30 a.m. Sunday, May 22 at Melissa Memorial hospital...

Family Search Posted on: 05 Feb 1999, by Linda Fullerton

Looking for information on my grandparents. Lewis Matson, father was Everly Matson of Port William, Clinton Co., OH. Grandmother was Eliza (Elsie) Conklin of Port William, Clinton Co., OH. She had a sister Ida Ma...

DUERDEN Posted on: 29 Oct 2000, by  traviseer1

Localities > Caribbean > Bermuda > General

from Bermuda Index: p356 "1821 Dec 29: FRANCIS DUERDEN married MISS WYLIE, late from England, in St George's on Dec 22." p356 "1824 Nov 18: FRANCIS DUERDEN married MARIA TILL daughter...

per page