Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "odom" - 8,495 Messages

per page

Re: ODOM, ANDREWS Posted on: 21 Nov 2001, by  Dwisewirth

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Pulaski

...Archibald ODOMs or found the origin of Frederick ANDREWS who married a granddaughter (Eliza) of Archibald ODOM, RS, MG in Pulaski County.

Re: Matthew (Boss)Odom and Louisa(Lyde)Cox Odom 1899-1932 Posted on: 05 Nov 2002, by  bjfmade

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oklahoma > Counties > Pontotoc

Evelyn, Please get in contact with me. I am a decendant of Alfred Odom, son of Matthew Odom and Elizabeth Gosnell (Matthew's first wife). I would love to share information and pictures with you.

HELP I LOST MY FAMILY! Posted on: 16 Mar 2001, by  virginia8513

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Calloway

...then i lost them. NO farther info. THEY are J.H. SPRAGGS,b aug 1849-50, and he married MISSOURI A. ODOM,b may 1849, she was 51 then.mar abt 1868? THEY, had the following family NASH/WASH? b,1881 could be...

Matthew (Boss)Odom and Louisa(Lyde)Cox Odom 1899-1932 Posted on: 22 Aug 2001, by  EvelynWilliam...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oklahoma > Counties > Pontotoc

This is my great Uncle, He is a brother to my William Lewis Odom, Jr.. They lived in the area of Galey,on Galey Springs.which is abt.17 miles N.W. of Ada,Ok. They lived here for many years. Matthew a...

Re: Edward John Boehmer Posted on: 05 Mar 2002, by  DavidBoehmer5...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Franklin

...Will Bermann *Edward John Boehmer, b. 1881, Franklin Co married Millie Odom Frank Boehmer, b. 1884, Franklin Co mar. 1. Kennedy 2. Mae Johnso...

ODOM, Bill, Ponce de Leon, FL Posted on: 24 Jan 2000, by Mona C. Spears

Localities > North America > United States > States > Florida > Counties > Holmes

...Advertiser, Bonifay, Florida Friday, Nov. 25, 1921 Huey Bland, Filled with "Moonshine," Stabs Bill Odom, Causing His Death Fatal Cutting Scrape Near Ponce De Leon Sunday Night, Bland In Jail. ...

Archibald ODOM Posted on: 10 Sep 1998, by  Dwisewirth

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Pulaski

Archibald ODOM of Pulaski Co, GA was a Minister of the Gospel and also active in the civic and judicial system of the county. He served in the Rev. War from SC but apparently moved to GA soon after. Many ...

Christopher Columbus Odom Posted on: 18 Aug 2001, by Ross and Sylvia Kennedy

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Callahan

Would like to have info on the Odom family. Lillie Leota Odom, daughter of C C Odom m. Joseph Callaway Ford. They farmed her inherited land in Callahan County around Cross Plains, in the early 1900's. Any inf...

Coles Posted on: 25 Jun 1999, by  jjkl1

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Avery

...Calhoun from Vale. Her father was Ira. Ira's brothers were Elbert and Pink. Their parents were Mary Odom Cole abd Melvin Cole.Melvin parents were Susie Osborn Ward cole and George Cole. I hope this inform...

Re: Ferguson/Chapman Posted on: 11 Jun 2002, by Ann Odom

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Jones

...There are no wills or biographic information on the family. Hope this helps. Genieann @aol.com Ann Odom

ODOM Posted on: 26 Jul 1998, by  Dwisewirth

Archibald ODOM was an MG (minister of the gospel). ODOM, J.I.C. doesn't ring a bell with me, sorry. I'll put it in my database and let you know if I find out. Thanks and Happy Hunting to you, too. Dot

Re: NEED INFORMATION ON THESE FAMILIES,Odom"s Posted on: 27 Nov 2001, by  Familytys

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Cooke

I believe that the information that I have is your Andrew J. Odom and Mary Gann. I don't have very much information on Andrew J. Odom, but I have more information on Mary Gann and her family. I also have in...

Searching husbands family Posted on: 16 Jan 2000, by Sandra Odom

Surnames > Odom

...searching the back ground of my husbands family. This is what I have found out so far. My husband Keith Odom born (in High Point, NC) to John Franklin Odom (wife Wanda Faye Mash) who was born (in or around Gr...

Odom-Wilder - Hancock Co., TN to Denton Co. TX Posted on: 08 Oct 2004, by  halliepgarner

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Denton

John J. Odom (1870 Hancock Co., TN-1955 Sanger, TX) and his wife, Rhoda Alice Wilder (1873-1955) came to Denton Co. in the early 1900s. One of their children, Austin J. Odom (d 1989) is buried in the Sanger ...

Odom Posted on: 13 Sep 1998, by  RandallFuhrma...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Muscogee

I am in search of the parents of Howard D. Odom born 18 March 1882 probably in Muscogee County.

ODOM Posted on: 26 Jul 1998, by  dwb1939

Was a Odom a Justice of the Piece? I have seen the name Odom in marriage records. My GGrandFather Brinkly Brown was married to Sarah Cobb 17MAR1816 by an Odom J.I.C. Good hunting.

Cecil Bert Odom Posted on: 04 Apr 2002, by  marysday

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oregon > Counties > Lincoln

News-Times, Newport, OR October 3, 2001 A6 Cecil Bert Odom Cecil Bert Odom, 70, of North Bend, Washington died at Overlake Hospital in Bellevue, Washington on September 21,2001. He was born in Holdenv...

Re: NEED INFORMATION ON THESE FAMILIES,Odom"s Posted on: 27 Nov 2001, by  EvelynWilliam...

I am trying to located some-one who knows the parents of Jack Odom, who married Marry Gann . They lived across the river in Indian Territory. My grandfather William Lewis Odom, Jr. had a BROTHER ,named And...

DOWNEY Posted on: 26 May 2000, by Carolynn Keizer

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Culberson

...Lula Tucker, Chester Morris and his wife Nannie Downey, and Johnnie Downey and her husbands Charles Odom and Joseph Thomas.

ANDREWS, ODOM Posted on: 28 Jun 1998, by  Dwisewirth

Residents in Pulaski County GA early 1800s. Archibald ODOM m. Penelope HARRIS. James Madison ODOM, their son, m. Elizabeth ODEN. Eliza ODOM, dau of James Madison and Elizabeth, m. Frederick ANDREWS in 1826 in Pul...

Sheriff of #2 precint Posted on: 14 Oct 1999, by Carolynn Keizer

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Culberson

...daughters Nannie Lee Downey, married to Chestur Morris, and Johnnie Eugene Downey, married to Charles Odom Sr. and later married to Joseph Thomas. I know that each one lived in Van Horn for some time and ...

ADA TULLOS Posted on: 22 Jul 2002, by  BrendaColeman...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Unknown

I AM LOOKING FOR ADA VERA TULLOS. BORN FEB,1898 IN TEXAS. FATHER WAS ROBERT TULLOS. SOMEWHERE IN EAST TEXAS AREA. BELIEVE SHE HAD SIBLING NAMED ELLA AND HAMPTON. CONTACT ME AT BCOL477543@AOL.COM ...

Re: Elusive Brays Unknown County Al Posted on: 05 Apr 2002, by  jgmanna

Localities > North America > United States > States > Alabama > Unknown

I'm connected to the Bray family of Santa Rosa County, Florida which if fairly close to Walton County, FL. My ancestor was John Henry Bray, b. Jan. 1, 1862 d. Mar. 6, 1942 Santa Rosa Co., FL. His par...

NEED INFORMATION ON THESE FAMILIES Posted on: 10 Aug 1999, by  Familytys

I have a letter dated 1878 from my great grandfather, William Smith Griffin, to my great grandmother before they married. In his letter he states that he is going to visit his brother (first name unkn...

John Odom( his wife from Washington Co.Ga.) Posted on: 02 Jan 2000, by Brandi Odom Barber

Surnames > Odom

Don't know if this is your John Odom??John Odom Born Jan. 01,1800 Ireland died Nov. 22, 1872 Tattnall County,Ga. Married Nancy Gordon May. 19, 1825 she was born Aug 09,1809 in Washington County, Ga. and died ...

Re: Researching the Jacob(s) of Jones Co., GA Posted on: 08 Jun 2002, by Ann Odom

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Jones

...are named. Extrs were: Wife Nancy, Frances Coleman, Mansel Wommack. Good luck. Genieann@aol.com Ann Odom

Re: Fulwoods near Fort Valley Posted on: 02 Jan 2004, by Jimmie Odom Fulwood

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Houston

...Fulwood b. 1849 in GA James Fulwood b. 1877 in GA. James Threat Fulwood b. 1913 in GA (me) Jimmie Odom Fulwood b. 28 Aug 1932 in FL Would like to share info with you if interested. I have a good dea...

Floyd family of Waxahachie area- Delta & Amy May Posted on: 20 Jul 2006, by  SherrieBarber

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Ellis

...was born in TN and Amy in TX. I am looking for a connection between this family and a man named Clyde Odom of TN. Clyde names D.D. Floyd as his closest relative in the WWI Draft Registration. I am traci...

Re: Researching the Jacob(s) of Jones Co., GA Posted on: 08 Jun 2002, by Ann Odom

...of wills or cemeteries listed for them. The other names are not in the book. Genieann @aol.com Ann Odom

Elisha Odom - Martha Simmons Posted on: 14 Apr 2003, by  caroladotysr

Localities > North America > United States > States > Louisiana > Parishes > St > Landry

Searching for ANY information on the children of Elisha Odom and Martha Simmons. Elisha born 1801-1810; Martha Simmons born 1811; daughter of David Simmons and Mary Cole. Elisha & Martha were married ...

Brown, Angle, Robinson, Robertson Posted on: 23 May 2006, by Holly Wearren

Localities > North America > United States > States > Alabama > Counties > Monroe

...1870 same as above, ages change 1870Household of JOSEPH ANGLE, (john's bro?) Anna Arola? Saphronia Odom 1880 Household of RIAS (or Ryas) ANGLE (child of John Angle & Rias Saphhronia) wife, ALABAMA? ...

Boone family in Alabama Posted on: 08 Jun 2002, by  whitewolfaka

Localities > North America > United States > States > Alabama > Counties > Tallapoosa

...Boone born 1875 in Booneville, Baldwin County, Alabama married to Origine Boone. And Matilda Anne Marie Odom born in 1851 in Lottie and Perdido Springs, Alabama. If you have info, please contact me. Th...

Cemetery Look-Up Request Posted on: 06 Jul 2000, by  algoan

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Ellis

I am trying to find the burial place of my gg-grandmother, Mary Elizabeth Hill Odom. I'm not sure of her death date, but family history has her buried in the city of Maypearl, Ellis County, Texas. I woul...

Stricklands from Tx to Ky. Posted on: 10 May 2000, by Margaret Odom Duncan

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Unknown

My Great gradfather said that he came from Whitewright Tx to Ky. William Richard Strickland, Jr. his father was SR. I have his mother as Vicy Hatch ( dont know if that is her maiden name of NOt) this ...

Re: Archibald Odum Posted on: 20 Sep 2001, by  cog7713

...looking for info on Archibald Odum. Have traced back to Odoms from Emanuel County Ga.--Buried in the Odom Cemetery near Adrian. Am looking for any info you have. A later Archibald is my great-grandfathe...

Re: Archibald Odum Posted on: 12 Aug 2001, by Carolyn Kerr

I haven't come to any conculsions yet but am still researching. My e-mail address is Soopercook@aol.com if you'd like to contact me directly. I hope we are able to find the documentation. Carolyn M...

Re: Archibald Odum Posted on: 12 Aug 2001, by  lydie19

Did you ever find out about the different Archibalds or are they the same. I am a descendant of Archibald>James M.> Elizabeth m. Frederick Anderws.

ODOM Posted on: 04 Nov 2000, by  SusanHayes50

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Avery

Thanks for the info and quick response. Is Cranberry in Avery County? I have Kersie T. Odom married to Mabel Moody 10/1921. She is my great-aunt. I saw his (Kersie) obituary and jotted down the "Cran...

Archibald Odum Posted on: 23 Dec 2000, by  Soopercook

I have been informed that my grandfather, Archibald Odum/Odom, I've lost track on how many G's go in front, was buried in Sapp Cemetary near Hawkinsville, GA. All this time I thought he had lived in Mario...

Odom/Moody Posted on: 04 Nov 2000, by  sdonaldson_1

Avery County Heritage, vol. 2 has a Kersey Odom m. Mary Moody. His parents are Samuel H. "Bud" and E. D. "Liza" Blankenship Odom. No mention who her parents are.

MOODY SURNAME Posted on: 04 Nov 2000, by  SusanHayes50

...William Preston Moody, b. 1858 to Caroline Presnell-Moody and Golston Moody. Also of interest is the ODOM connection, also of the Cranberry area. Kersie T. Odom (b.abt.1900) married a daughter of William Pres...

Newspaper Death Look-up Posted on: 09 Aug 2005, by  JeanC555

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Jackson

Searching for MARTIN T. ODOM killed by a hit a run driver sometime around 1921 in Englewood, KC. He was my grandfather and any information would be greatly appreciated. Jean

William L. Smith Posted on: 05 Jun 2002, by  praedium

Localities > North America > United States > States > Arkansas > Arkansas Family History Association (AFHA)

Joined Company A, 16th Arkansas Infantry, 1862 at Clarksville. Are there any army documents left that might give his parents names?

mary gray Posted on: 11 Mar 1999, by kyle gray

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oklahoma > Counties > Tillman

re:gray tillman co, ok, Can you give me more info on Mary M. Gray daughter of joewillie Hunter, I'm looking for mother of Jack Hansford Gray b,10/4/02 in Ardmore(grandfather), his siblings.

ODOM, CANNEY Posted on: 07 Apr 1998, by Jay Smith

Localities > North America > United States > States > Louisiana > Unknown

I am looking for Newton L.(maybe Lafayette) ODOM married to Mary CANNEY - both born and married in the early 1800's. While looking for Newton ODOM on a CD of land purchases, I found a Lafayette ODOM bought land i...

ODOM Posted on: 17 Mar 1999, by Cathy Keiser

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Collin

...Farmersville, Texas (Collin Co.). Tapley had a sister named Sarah Oldham and their father spelled the surname Odom. Tapley was my great-great grandfather and his granddaughter, my grandmother Effie Mae Ol...

HANEY/GRAHM/SEATON/ODOM Posted on: 22 Jan 1999, by Kathleen Scurry

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Collin

...married Annie Katherine Seaton of Coryell County?, daughter of Joseph Marion SEATON and Sarah Elizabeth ODOM. Family lore is that both families came from Indian territory.

William C. Daugherty Posted on: 10 Nov 2002, by Sherry Harrison

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Frio

Hoping to find anyone with a photo of William. He was the master of Frio Masonic Lodge in the late 1800's and lived in Pearsall. He later moved to Culberson Co. he died in the 1920's and was brought ...

odom research Posted on: 03 Jan 2001, by Billy Odom

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Garza

...the 1920's to the Garza county area, especially the city of Post. My grandparents were Lyda and Agnes Odom, both of them were mill workers there for years. My dad was Pooner Odom (legal name was Lyda Odom jr.). M...

Jessie Ray, John W. Laura Johnson - Ellisville, MS. Posted on: 27 Jan 2000, by  vrose9444

Surnames > Johnson

...his parents continued to reside in Ellisville, MS. There may have been a sister whose last name was Odom/Oldam/??? that lived in Laurel, MS.

per page