Search the Boards

Search Results for "odom" - 8,342 Messages

per page

Sandy Shepard Odom Posted on: 07 Jun 1999, by Malik Yakini

Localities > North America > United States > States > Mississippi > Counties > Desoto

Trying to find info on my great-grandfather, Sandy Shepard Odom. He is listed as living in DeSoto County MS in the 1870 census. I need to know who his parents were. Can you help me?

Odom Posted on: 07 Dec 1999, by  josepier_2000

Localities > North America > United States > States > Mississippi > Counties > Forrest

Searching for info. on the Odom families that resided in Perry & Forrest Co., MS.

Henderson Co. obits week of 9/14/99 Posted on: 26 Sep 1999, by Pamela K. Alves

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Henderson

..."Ernie", 65, Henderson, KY FLOYD, Harold, 73, Henderson, KY PRIEST, Frances Gibson, 91, Henderson, KY ODOM, Hallie, 71, Morganfield, KY HILL, Bertha Jane, 64, Clay, KY GOBIN, Hazel J., 84, Provi...

Funeral Was Held Saturday For John Calvin Steeley, 91 Posted on: 19 Oct 1999, by vls

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Hopkins

...Springs. He was born Feb. 14, 1907, in Stewart County, Tenn., son of the late George W. and Josephine Odom Steeley. Steeley was a retired farmer and coal miner, a member of the Ilsley Christian Church and...

odom Posted on: 01 Jun 1999, by francisca vandenbrink

Localities > North America > United States > States > Mississippi > Counties > Hancock

To Darren O'Dom: My grandmother was Alma Odom who married Francisco Koch from Logtown, Hancock County. I found a web site with info about some Odoms in Hancock County. My grandmother was not listed, but perhap...

ALFRED EUGENE HOLSENBECK Posted on: 19 Jul 1999, by MAE KOTAL

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Jasper

I AM SEARCHING FOR ALFRED EUGENE HLOSENBECK. BORN DEC,27 1876 .HIS PARENTS WERE ALBERT AND EMMILINE HOLSENBECK IF YOU THINK THERE MIGHT BE A CONNECTION PLEASE CONTACT ME AT ONE TIME I BELIEVE THEY LIV...

Mullins Posted on: 20 Jul 1999, by  elabsher

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oklahoma > Counties > Stephens

...Enoch of Duncan, and Walt Enoch of Dell City, Ala. sisters, Alban Goss and Lois Cook of Duncan, Zula Odom of Oklahoma City, Jean Freeman of Houston TX, and Rose Stewart of Carrington TX., 10 grandchildren...

DURDEN FAMILY Posted on: 02 Oct 1999, by WESLEY G. WILSON

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Johnson

I AM BEGINNING TO COMPILE INFORMATION FOR MY BOOK "NORRISTOWN FOLKS VOLUME II THE DURDEN FAMILY" THIS BOOK HAS BEEN IN THE WORKS SINCE 1988 WHEN VOLUME I WAS RELEASED. I AM LOOKING FOR SOME ...

ODOM, ROBERTSON, COCHRAN Posted on: 17 Aug 1999, by  MJBA2

Localities > North America > United States > States > Mississippi > Counties > Lauderdale

Seeking info on Littleberry ODOM and wife Mary (Polly) COCHRAN -- 1860 census. Mills ROBERTSON married Mary Ann ODOM Henry ROBERTSON married Diana ODOM. Mills and Mary Ann stayed in Lauderdale Co. Descendants wel...

Malachi Odom descendants, GA, MS,TX, 1771-present Posted on: 18 Sep 1999, by Mary Douglass

Localities > North America > United States > States > Mississippi > Counties > Lauderdale

Searching for ancestors and descendants of Malachi Odom, 1771-1850+, SC and his wife Mary (Polly) Russell, NC?. Malachi m. 1796 Burke Co. GA, died after 1850 probably in Cherokee co. TX. Their known child...

Odom - Copeland - Pope Posted on: 22 Oct 1999, by Randall Buchanan

Seeking information on John ODOM who died in Lauderdale County MS 1836-1840 (he last appeared on the tax rolls in 1836 and in 1840 his widow was listed as head of household). His wife was Mary COPELAND ODOM, ...

BALDWIN, Norman and William Posted on: 28 Jul 1999, by Linell Hardy

Localities > North America > United States > States > Mississippi > Counties > Leake

...Holmes,Neshoba, Leake Counties during the 1840s. Norman died on the vessel America in 1849 and his wife Mary Odom Baldwin married Daniel COMANS. William married Elizabeth WHITTINGTON and Mary MADDEN. Any ...

BIBLE OF JOHN HENRY MAYO Posted on: 06 Oct 1999, by Barbara James

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Macon

...1, 1865 married April 9, 1882, d October 28, 1900 Lina Mann married October 30, 1901, d 1911 Lizzie Odom married October 4, 1911 Children of John Henry and Lula Hearn Bessie Lee February 5, 1883 Myrtle ...

Clifford Cecil Crowe Obituary Posted on: 15 Jul 1999, by  DavineVCampbe...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Macon

...Chamlee Memorial Baptist Church on October 30, 1993, the Rev.'s Buford Tanner, Melvin Watford and Sidney Odom officiating. The family suggest donations be made to Chamlee Memorial Baptist Church or the Am...

Milton B. Bush Obituary Posted on: 27 Jul 1999, by  DavineVCampbe...

...Cemetery in Montezuma. Pallbearers will be Mack Ham, Sam Batton, Louis Williams, George Watson, Ralph Odom, Mack Jackson, Junior Batton and Thomas Hall. Smith-Tindol Funeral Home of Montezuma is in charge...

Mrs. E. W. [Bert Howell] Odom Obituary Posted on: 28 Jul 1999, by  DavineVCampbe...

Macon County Citizen-Montezuma Georgian Dec.3,1953 MRS. BERT H. ODOM DIES WEDNESDAY AFTER LONG ILLNESS Mrs. Bert Howell Odom passed away in a local hospital at 4:30 Wednesday morning following an illness of s...

Mrs. Willie C. Rodgers Obituary Posted on: 31 Jul 1999, by  DavineVCampbe...

...Water Baptist Church. She is survived by one son, W. H. Rogers of Fort Valley; two sisters, Mrs. J. C. Odom of Clinchfield and Mrs. B. H. Odom of Montezuma; two brothers, G. L. Law of Perry and Tommy Law of O...

Hampton Felton Law Obituary Posted on: 01 Aug 1999, by  DavineVCampbe...

...step-daughter, Mrs. P. F. Brennan of Augusta; two step-sons, Kelley Bearden of Oglethorpe and B. H. Odom of Montezuma and several grandchildren. Pallbearers were Neal Law, Thomas Law, Rufus Hunt, Raymond ...

James Henry Kelley Obituary Posted on: 29 Nov 1999, by  DavineVCampbe...

Macon County Citizen-Montezuma Georgian- March6,1947 FINAL RITES TUESDAY FOR J. H. KELLEY 80, PROMINENT FARMER Final rites for James Henry Kelley, 80, life-long resident of Macon County and one of its...

RELATIVES OF SUTTON CO. TX. Posted on: 23 Oct 1999, by BETTY WHIDDON MCLESTER

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Sutton

All these people lived and are buried in Sonora, Sutton Co.,Tx. They are related to me in someway. I was trying to find the obituaries that I was looking for in Sutton Co.

Odom Posted on: 17 Oct 1999, by Betty Odom Griffith

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Cherokee

I'm looking for information on Malichi Odom and his descedents in Cherokee County, Texas. So far there I know of 3 descedents that are working on this line of family members (Odom). The Griffith family is fro...

Odom Posted on: 22 Oct 1999, by Stephen Mitchell

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Cherokee

Sounds like you are working on the Raford Odom line perhaps. He was born circa 1814 in South Carolina to Deldotha Odom. He shows up in the Tyler County, Texas area by 1850. Deldotha died in Early County, Geor...

Search Posted on: 19 Nov 1999, by Anita Jacobe

My Mom-in-law is Margie Ruth Odom Jacobe. We are searching for info about R.N. Odom. Her father was John Fletcher Odom born in 1900. He was the son of Albert Odom. Albert was the son (or grandson) of R.N. Odom of Maydell...

Odom Posted on: 20 Nov 1999, by Stephen Mitchell

There is a Raford Odom listed on the 1850 census for Tyler County, Texas. He was born circa 1814 in South Carolina. He is from the same family that settled in the Plain Dealing, LA area after leaving Earl...

Obituary Posted on: 17 Aug 1999, by D. Allan Doiron

Mrs. Nora Odom JACKSONVILLE (Spl) - Funeral services for Mrs. Nora Belle Odom, 58, of Jacksonville are set for Henry's Chapel Church in Smith County (Cherokee Co.), with the date and time pending. The Rev. J....

Obituary Posted on: 17 Aug 1999, by D. Allan Doiron

...Irving and Mrs. Nancy Gail Hunter of Mt. Selman. Also surviving Mrs. Worth are two sisters, Nora Belle Odom of Turney and Arma Lee Bellard of Beaumont; one brother Estelle Smith of Longview; four half sis...

James Heflin Posted on: 03 Jul 1999, by Bob Heflin

Localities > North America > United States > States > Mississippi > Counties > Oktibbeha

...William Luther m. Florence EDWARDS, Mary JACKSON, Emmett McDonald m.Melba L YORK, Albert Donathan m.Haden ODOM, Alma CHANDLER, Annie EDWARDS, Dany m. R M PATTERSON, Donnie m.N H HICKERSON, E G m.D A MALON...

Research on the following surnames Posted on: 12 Oct 1999, by Shirley Wilkes

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Montgomery

I am doing research on Wilkes,Coursey, Maddox, Hilburn, Drew,McLemore, Miller, Gay and Odom. I would appreciate any information that anyone might have to share.

Odoms Posted on: 17 Nov 1999, by  dan8427

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Montgomery

...neighboring Toombs or Tattnall counties. Kin to many Odoms from these two. I am a descendent of John Odom b/ 1/01/1800? and Nancy Gordon b. 8/09/1809?. John Odom born in Ireland. Any connection, please conta...

Alfred Roland Byrd Posted on: 03 Dec 1999, by Mardi Byrd Kelly

Localities > North America > United States > States > Mississippi > Counties > Pearl River

...d. 18 Jul 1975, Picayune, Pearl River Co., MS. Married 21 Aug 1915, Pearl River Co., MS, to Mary C. Odom, b. 30 Dec 1894, d. 24 May 1933. Both are buried at Oak Hill Cem., near Poplarville, Pearl River Co...

RAWLS family & others listed in VESTRY BOOK of UPPER PARISH Posted on: 18 Jun 1999, by  bobbyrawls797...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Virginia > Independent Cities > City of Nansemond

Looking for info on the above families that lived close to my RAWLS family who are listed under the spelling of RALLS on early deeds of NANSEMOND county, VIRGINIA. These families were listed in the VE...

HEAD Family Posted on: 28 Sep 1999, by  MTarpley1974

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Morgan

...born in Taylor County, Florida 3-31-1877, d.6-17-1943. On 3-6-1892, Arrie married James (Jim) Lafayette Odom, b. 12-10-1875, d.6-22-1969. One of their children, Ollie Odom Mathis, was my grandmother.

HEAD Posted on: 30 Sep 1999, by  MTarpley1974

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Morgan

...information: James (Jim) and Delilah (Arrie) Whitfield were married 3-6-1892. Their children were: James Lamar Odom b. 8-8-1893 d. 8-21-1982 married Mamie Parker, no children Ollie Elizabeth Odom b. 8-28-1...

RUNNELS, Hanson C. J. Posted on: 13 Jun 1999, by  Lonnie24

Localities > North America > United States > States > Mississippi > Counties > Perry

...Line for some time and with little success. Patricularly, Hanson C. J. Runnels who married Rhoda E. Odom and had many children. I need info on all children. I'll be glad to share what I have.

ODOM Posted on: 17 Aug 1999, by  josepier_2000

Localities > North America > United States > States > Mississippi > Counties > Perry

My g grandmother Elizabeth "Lizzie" Odom b. ca 1864 in Talahala (Perry Co., MS) to Ashberry Odom b. ca 1825, AL & Elizabeth Milse (sp?) b. ca 1836, AL. This couple was in Wayne Co., MS in 1860. ...

Wm. Ashberry Odom Posted on: 28 Nov 1999, by  josepier_2000

Searching for info. on the Odom families that lived in Perry Co., MS - Jones Co., Ms & Wayne Co., MS. My gg grandfather was William Ashberry b. ca 1825, AL d. 1 Dec., 1862 C.S.A. from wounds recieved ...

Odom, Lambert Waters Posted on: 04 Nov 1999, by  PJPGibbs

William Lambert, son of Nathan Lambert and Carey Bounds, married Ellen Odom abt 1861 in Harrison County, Mississippi. He was killed in the Civil War. I believe they were the parents of William Jackson Lam...

Hinton - Odom Posted on: 05 Dec 1999, by  josepier_2000

Searching for info on the following family: Jackson Odom b. 1834 m. 1853: Margaret Hinton b. 1837 Children: Nancy b. 1854 m. Tubby Johnson Eliz. b. 1857 Ellis b. 1860 Asberry b. 1865 Sidney b. 1868 Vinson...

Herrington - Odom Posted on: 05 Dec 1999, by  josepier_2000

Searching for info on the following family that resided in Perry Co., MS: Joseph Odom b. 1825 d. CW m. 1842: Senthia Herrington b. ca 1825, SC Children: William Ashberry b. 1843 m. Elizabeth _____ Sarah C...

Herrington Posted on: 20 Dec 1999, by Roger Herrington

...Catherine Elizabeth in "Who Married Whom, Perry Co, MS" by Jean Strickland. She also married an Odom, and listed below Senthia Herrington and Joseph Odom. They both married just after the 1840 Censu...

WILLIAM SHORT m Mary Gatlin Posted on: 09 Aug 1999, by Diane Tomlinson Short

Localities > North America > United States > States > Mississippi > Counties > Rankin

I am searching for the parents of WILLIAM ODOM SHORT who married MARY GATLIN ON March 21, 1839 I believe that Mary Gatlin's father was Thomas Gatlin. Would be happy to exchange information.

Ancestors Posted on: 07 Oct 1999, by Mary Pearson

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Uvalde

..."Sally" COOPER. Sally was 16 years old in 1880, the wife of L.L. JOHNSTON, JR. and the mother of James Odom JOHNSTON. She died shortly after the census year and the MONROES and baby James Odom JOHNS...

John C. Naylor, Spencer Co., 1824 Posted on: 12 Jul 1999, by John Intorcio

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Spencer

...b. July 29, 1824, Spencer Co. KY, d. July 13, 1870, Kemper Co. MS., m. April 5, 1842 to Mary McClain Odom. Any clues?

Ida Mae Odom Posted on: 15 Jul 1999, by  PauletteFlym

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Van Zandt

Information from newspaper obituary.. For full content refer to the original source. Odom, Ida Mae: Age 80, Athens, burial Zion Hill, born Oct. 2, 1917 Henderson County to Lee and Beulah James McCarty, d...

Velma L. Whitton Posted on: 21 Jul 1999, by  PauletteFlym

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Van Zandt

...Zandt News, rancher Preceded in death by husband, Arlene Whitton in 1981 and a gr-granddaughter, Shaun Odom Powell Survivors: sons, Charles A. "Chuck" Whitton and Mark W. Whitton; daughter, Anle...

Loyd B. Plaster Posted on: 16 Oct 1999, by  PauletteFlym

...Estes and Gale Bennett, all of Canton; and seven grandchildren. Pallbearers were Larry Stegall, Buck Odom, Ronald Montgomery, Gary Plaster, Benjamin Plaster, Jack Elliott and Robbie Smith. Honorary pallb...

Sad Texian Posted on: 09 Oct 1999, by Rodney Shultz

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Coryell

Ever try researching a John Smith? After five years I have found my grandfather was John Newton Smith who was born 26 Dec. 1890 in Coryell Co. Thanks to funeral home in San Angelo where he died. I nee...

Ramos Sierra - San Juan, PR Posted on: 01 Aug 1999, by JRN

Localities > Caribbean > Puerto Rico > General

...surviving are two sons, Joseph John III and Robert Eugene, both of Findlay; three daughters, Anna Marie Odom, Toledo, Gloria Jean Barajaz, Findlay, Linda Marie Ramos, Columbus; seven grandchildren; six gr...

Odom, Swift, Stewart, and Casey Posted on: 09 Jul 1999, by  kemoputz

Localities > North America > United States > States > Arkansas > Counties > Johnson

Looking for people with information about the Odom, Swift, Stewart, and/or Casey families of Johnson and Franklin Counties. Main dates are from 1830-1900. I have lots of info., but am missing some key com...

Newly updated web page with several Johnson Co. surnames Posted on: 24 Oct 1999, by  kemoputz

Localities > North America > United States > States > Arkansas > Counties > Johnson

...about the surnames listed above which were all in Johnson Co., Arkansas at some point. Thanks! Chris Odom

per page