Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "KEYES" - 5,072 Messages

per page

Re: Thompson & Dalgarn Family Posted on: 14 Jul 2002, by Rebecca Heinz

Localities > North America > United States > States > West Virginia > Counties > Jefferson

...newspaper clipping that I have. It is Stephen Dalgarn to Barbary Allstadt on Aug. 4, 1826 by Thomas Keyes. Hope this gives you another lead to work from. Rebecca

Stanleys Posted on: 10 Jan 2000, by  lwaite1611

Surnames > Stanley

We have a Martin Keyes who married a Nancy Stanley and are listed in the 1840 federal census in Centre county, Boggs twp. In 1850 he was married to Oreann Holt and was living in Centre county, Pa.(Boggs tw...

Keyes Posted on: 05 May 2001, by  map_1

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Kings

...born in 1879, so believe he'd not show up as a laborer in the 1888/89 directory. His parents were John Keyes and Julia Funk Keyes and I know he had two sisters, - Anna and Kate, but that's about all. Thank you...

Re: Andrew Gawley Posted on: 15 Oct 2001, by Ron Babcock

Localities > North America > Canada > Ontario > Hastings

...added greatly to that summary. I have a total of fifty eight pages of Gawleys in my FTM program. Dorothy Keyes was Andrews second wife. His first wifes name was Jane Reid and she died on the boat on the wa...

Samuel Horton Posted on: 07 Mar 2001, by  cherosis

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Grayson

...Had 4 children: Alonzo,Alphonzo,Hannah and Sarah A.Horton Samuel's parents: Enoch Horton and Hannah Keyes Sarah's Parents: William Wilson and Alison Landals. There is a Cherokee connection here with either...

Rosses in Jamestown Posted on: 22 Jan 2000, by Paul Ross

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Chautauqua

...Ross ancestors. I believe they include the Rosses you refer to in Jamestown which was the family of Asa Keyes Ross (1800-1891) and Abigail Darby (1806-1873). One of his younger sisters, Rowena Ross married...

Dorothy Sarah Gawley (Keyes) Posted on: 15 Oct 2001, by  TSmith800

Dorothy Sarah Gawley (Keyes) passed away at the age of 80 or 85 on the farm near Malone P.O. Marmora Twp., Hastings County, ON, where they had first settled. The History of the Gawley Family written in 19...

Greening family Posted on: 06 Jun 2000, by  robertsrgg06

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Sangamon

Gershom Keyes GREENING family originally in Cornland, Sangamon, IL mid 1800's. Cornland no longer on any map I've seen but believe it to be a suburb of Springfield.

James Frazier REED Posted on: 11 May 2000, by  krzzzz

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Sangamon

Much is known of James Frazier REED after his arrival in Sangamon Co until his death in California in 1874, but his life before 1831 is proving to be long on stories but short on facts. He was appare...

George North Posted on: 25 Apr 2000, by Mary Cull

Localities > North America > United States > States > West Virginia > Counties > Jefferson

...posting but I am just getting around to this part of my family, I am descended from George North and Eliza Keyes through their son Thomas Jefferson, would love to exchange info with anyone out there descen...

Keep Triste Furnace Posted on: 03 Jun 1999, by  gagapkm

...appreciate any information about the history of the Keep Triste Furnace, and about the family of Eliza KEYES whom he later married in Jefferson County. Will share information about the NORTH line.

Andrew Gawley - Zion Cemetery Lookup Posted on: 10 Oct 2001, by Ron

...died unknown, married first to Jane Reid (she died on the way over from Ireland) and than to Dorothy Keyes in the Zion Cemetery. Thanks again, Ron Babcock

KEYES & IRWIN in Petoskey Posted on: 05 Nov 1998, by  CLIFFWB

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Emmet

Looking for any information: Son of Abija Russell KEYES (1831-?)lived in Petoskey, Emmet Co., MI William Russell KEYES, b: 1 Aug 1857 in Grand Rapids, Kent CO, MI d: 13 May 1930 Munising, Algar Co., MI, lived...

Pronunciation of Keyes Posted on: 26 Jan 2000, by Mary Kaye

Surnames > Keyes

Cliff do your Keyes pronounce themselves Kize (i as in kite) or "Keeze?" Mine pronounce Keyes as "Kize."

KEYES/McGEE Posted on: 16 Jan 2000, by  donakeyes

Localities > Oceania > Australia > South Australia > General

hi, I'm looking for information on George Francis Keyes born 1850, England and migrated to South Australia about 1870? He married Dinah Mary mcGee, (Mary Dinah McGee?) in 1875 in Gawler. Any information o...

Brothers Ira, Frank and Charles Keys. Sons of Wm. Keys of Ohio? Posted on: 19 Aug 2001, by  RizerK67

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Montgomery

...Keys, born Dec 1842 in Ohio. In the 1880 Montgomery Co, Iowa census, in Villisca, is found Frank H. Keyes b. about 1851 in Ohio. I believe that Frank is another brother to Charles and Ira. Am interested in...

Harvey Lynn TEGTMAN Posted on: 04 Sep 1999, by  vikkigray

Localities > North America > United States > States > Colorado > Counties > Weld

...Fort Collins. Bur at Linn Grove Cemetery in Greeley. Born in Gill on 15 Mar 1924. Married Charlotte May Keyes in 1943 Served in Army Air Forces during WWII. He was a teacher in Del Norte and Longmont. Surv...

Betty J. Weber Posted on: 19 Dec 2002, by  NJBF

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Franklin

...homemaker. She was preceded in death by her parents; one brother, Bill Miller; and one sister, Laverne Keyes. Mrs. Weber is survived by her husband, Tom Weber, Gerald; four sons,Joe Weber,Gerald,Robert W...

Gerald Paschke and Bertha Keyes Posted on: 07 May 2002, by  sblesi01

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Franklin

Gerald Paschke and Bertha Keyes, both of St. Louis, MO. Source: July 30, 1942 Franklin County Marriage Licenses: The Ozark News. [newspapers from which this was posted provided by Bob Pierce]

Keyes pronuciation Posted on: 27 Jan 2000, by Jonathan Neiel Keyes

Surnames > Keyes

The name Keyes is pronounced like a set of keys.

1911 Mitchell Co. Atlas: Cedar Valley Seminary Posted on: 25 Aug 2000, by  Deidre Badker

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Mitchell

EXTRACTS FROM THE HISTORY OF THE CEDAR VALLEY SEMINARY by Judge J. F. Clyde; Section 2, pages 4 & 5: The Seminary was the outgrowth of the Civil War. In the fall of 1862, Professor Alva Bush was ...

Albert Ross DAVIS + Jean LEECH Posted on: 24 Apr 2002, by Carolyn Davis Dyk

Localities > North America > Canada > Ontario > York

...STEWART. Albert Ross Davis was born in Toronto 29 Feb 1880, the son of John Freeman Davis and Sarah Keys/Keyes. His birth name was Oscar Ross Davis... changing over the years to Oscar Victor Ross Davis &g...

Skinner Perry Posted on: 06 Sep 2000, by Nancy Thomas

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Denton

...Elizabeth (Kate) Perry in Denton County in 1883. Mary Perry was the daugher of Hamilton Perry and Francis Keyes and was born in Denton County, in 1869. Any information would be appreciated.

Joseph Clemand Keys/Keyes Posted on: 26 Jan 2000, by Earl Keyes

Surnames > Keys

Looking for decendants of Joseph Clemand Keys/Keyes b abt 1822 Tn. or Al. Children: Nancy J., George W., Thomas J., Mary E., William W., Robison C., James M. This family was in Walker County Ga. from at le...

Keyes pronunciation Posted on: 26 Jan 2000, by  cliff_beattie

Surnames > Keyes

We pronounce the name as KEEZE. Where are you located? For more information on my KEYES lineage, check my web site at: www.ancestraltracks.com/beattie.html Cliff Beattie

Lelau SMITH - Nebraska abt 1860 Posted on: 20 Jan 2000, by  jeanjb

Surnames > Smith

...Nebraska. They lived in Boone Co., NE and raised the following children: Ida Arvilla b. 1887 m. Chester KEYES Ora b. 1890 Mary Eva b. 1892 m. Robert KEYES (male) b. abt 1893 d. 1893 I'd like to find ancestors...

Re: William Hall b. 1708, d. 1764 Jefferson Co. WV Posted on: 03 Jul 2002, by Terry Hall

...27 Feb 1797. Ruth m. John Heavin b abt 1739 and died 1759. Hannah m David Harris, Sarah m. Humphrey Keyes (b. 29 Aug 1721) in 1762 and died 31 Dec 1822. If you could fill in the blanks that we don't hav...

Ephraim Keyes Posted on: 15 Jan 2000, by  cdowney551

Surnames > Keyes

...for his parents--if you ever find them, please let me know. I believe he had a daughter, Heiress Keyes married to Henry Coffeen. Heiress was born about 1752. I am also looking for Zala Keyes she could belong...

Louise BUTTER (d. 12.11.1943) Posted on: 22 Jan 2000, by  jchobits

Localities > North America > United States > States > California > Counties > Santa Clara

...1943 at 10 o'clock a.m. from the chapel of the John E. Dowdle Mortuary, 1066 South Second street, near Keyes. Private entombment, Oak Hill Mausaleum. Source: San Jose Mercury Herald, Monday, December 13,...

Harry Elmo Keyes dies in Ardsley tragedy 1899 Posted on: 18 Nov 2004, by kate

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Westchester

Extracted from 1899 Our World Newspapers. No additional Information is available. KEYES. Harry Elmo Keyes and his young wife Mary Louise Keyes, within a few hours of attending a barn dance at the residence of Col...

Re: Do you know anything about the surname KEISE Posted on: 20 Sep 2006, by  lyndaivison

Localities > Caribbean > Jamaica > General

my g.g.grandmother was Mary anne Keyes who married John Potter Innes c1860. i put this name on a caribbean surname interest list and was contactedby someone who said KEISE and KEYES were all part of the same f...

Eliza Ann Moore KEELINE (d. 12.11.1943) Posted on: 22 Jan 2000, by  jchobits

Localities > North America > United States > States > California > Counties > Santa Clara

...1943, at 2 o'clock p.m., from the chapel of the John E. Dowdle Mortuary, 1066 South Second street, near Keyes. Interment Oak Hill Memorial park. Source: San Jose Mercury Herald, Monday, December 13, 1943

Re: Oxford Female College Posted on: 09 Jan 2005, by  LeviG

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Butler

...Curtis, Crane, Conner, CORNELL, DANIELS, DUNN, DURROUGH, ELMER, ELLIOTT, HUESTON, INGERSOLL, JONES, KLINE, KEYES, LOUTHAN, LEFAR, McBRIDE, McDILL, McCLEARY, McDONALD, MATTHIAS, MEYER, MILLIKIN, MEREDITH, M...

Millers of Keyes, OK Posted on: 22 Jan 2000, by  SLLeap

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oklahoma > Counties > Cimarron

...you a message but your e-mail address was no longer valid. Was your grandfather, Albert MILLER from Keyes, Cimarron County, actually William Albert MILLER who married Zida Mae CONWAY? If so, then I am rese...

Paul Keyes, died in Steuben Co? Posted on: 26 Apr 1999, by Judy Larsen

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Steuben

Searching for information confirming the death of Paul Keyes in Steuben Co. about 1805/1830. He was married to Mary Bush. What were the names of his children?

Inman, Nebraska surnames from "Footprints on the Prairie" book Posted on: 18 Oct 2004, by Doris

Localities > North America > United States > States > Nebraska > Counties > Holt

...Gallagher George Davis George Geary John Halloran William Harte Albert Hopkins Peter Inman Chauncey Keyes George Kivett George Laney Levi Lines George Moor Bryon Mossman Joseph Musit Dan O’Donnell Henry Pr...

KEYES : Response Posted on: 18 Jan 2001, by Natalie Hawkins

Thanks to all who replied to my Humphrey KEYES posting. Natalie Hawkins

Morgan, James, b. 1817-1822 in New York Posted on: 13 Apr 2004, by  James Gammon

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Unknown

I am looking for information on James Avery Morgan, b. 1817 James Morgan was in the 10th Cavalry of Michigan Volunteers. He joined in Grass Lake, Michigan and was a Farrier for the company. He was m...

Adams Co OH Surname - Wilson Posted on: 23 Nov 2002, by  h_satterfield

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Adams

Hello I descend from: Robert S. Wilson (1794 VA-1849 Adams Co OH) Hester/Esther Keyes Wasson (abt 1794 VA-1867 Adams Co OH) Their children were: 1) Nathaniel Steel md Mary (Smith)McCelland-Brownfield 2) ...

Humphrey Keyes Posted on: 16 Jan 2001, by  L_McLaughlin7...

Sent infor about H Keyes to your email. Have Keyes dating back to 1559.

Steuben County Marriage Records 5461-5465 Posted on: 19 May 2001, by AnnetteCampbell

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Steuben

...witnesses Edith E. Eaton and Lafayette W. Wright -------------------------------------- Chas. E. Keyo/Keyes w. age 22 1st marriage Machinist of Painted Post, NY bp. Corning, NY s/o Wm. N. Keyo/Keyes bp. US s/o ...

Humphrey KEYES b 1763 Posted on: 08 Jan 2001, by Natalie Hawkins

Is anyone researching the KEYES family in Jefferson County ? I have all the later info, after the family moved to Illinois in 1830, but not much prior to that. Here's what I have so far : Humphrey KEYES b 176...

Obit - Richard Merry Haggett Posted on: 09 Jan 2006, by  AACKERMANN

Localities > North America > United States > States > Maine > Counties > Lincoln

...was involved in the lodging and real estate business in Vermont, Maine and Florida. He married Ann Keyes Page in 1950. They had a son Daniel James and a daughter Barbara Ann. He is survived by Ann at Co...

EATON, Mary (1849-1870) Posted on: 02 Feb 2003, by Joel Watne

Localities > North America > United States > States > Minnesota > Counties > Douglas

...Douglas County, Minnesota Saturday, November 19, 1870, page 4, col. 34 DIED. At the residence of Mr. Keyes, Westport, Douglas County, on Friday evening Nov. 11th, Miss Mary Eaton, aged 21 years and 11 ...

Early 1900s Newspapers read in Winchester, Adams Co. area Posted on: 12 Nov 2003, by Steve Nevin

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Adams

...the Flu epidemic in February 1920. They were buried (supposedly) in the Winchester Cemetery by Earl Keyes, Cherry Fork. I looked at the Georgetown Newspaper but I could not find any mention of them. I was...

CLEAVELAND/WINN Posted on: 09 May 2000, by  elainecarolme...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Connecticut > Counties > Windham

BIOGRAPHY AS RECORDED IN: COMMEMORATIVE BIOGRAPHICAL RECORD OF TOLLAND AND WINDHAM COUNTIES CONNECTICUT. BIOGRAPHICAL SKETCHES OF PROMINENT AND REPRESENTATIVE CITIZENS AND OF MANY OF THE EARLY SETT...

Anna Julia Kies Posted on: 19 Jan 2000, by Mary Lou Johnson

Surnames > Kies

Dear Jerry, My grandmothers name was Anna Julia Keyes. I think in writting the death certificate the spelling is different. Her fathers name was John Keyes. They were from Cortland County New York. She mattied...

Loper M. Keyes Posted on: 27 Apr 2001, by  JeanKayMorse3...

Leader, Corning, NY 18 Aug 1971, Friday, pg 3, col 1 & 2 L. M. Keyes, Former H'port Banker, dies Hammondsport - Loper M. Keyes, 65, of 415 E. Lake Rd, Hammondsport, former manager and assistant vice presi...

Correction to WW1 Perth Co. Enlistments in Alberta Posted on: 12 Jan 2001, by  tjhunter

Localities > North America > Canada > Ontario > Perth

...Private Goold, James Bruce Nll Goold, Mrs. John 44 Name should be GOULD, James Bruce 552885 Trooper Keyes, Samuel Henry Service Number Should be 550885 Thomas J. Hunter

WW1 Perth Co. Enlistments in Alberta Posted on: 12 Jan 2001, by  tjhunter

Localities > North America > Canada > Ontario > Perth

...St. Mary's, Ont. Canada Calgary Jan. 4, 1915 12th Regiment, Canadian Mounted Rifles 552885 Trooper Keyes, Samuel Henry 32nd Regt. Keyes, James Paisley, Ont. Canada Pincher Creek Feb. 3, 1916 13th Regiment, Can...

per page