Search the Boards

Search Results for "KEYES" - 4,989 Messages

per page

North/Harcourt Posted on: 06 Jul 1999, by Edith North Kotlovsky

Surnames > North

...of a book written by Millard Filmore Stipes in 1919, where he has traced the genealogy of the North, Keyes and Cruzen families. Also, recently, I traced the whole thing on the familysearch.org website. I f...

Keyes Posted on: 23 Sep 1999, by Edith North

Surnames > Keyes

The only information I have on my Keyes line comes from the book "Genealogy of the Related Keyes, North and Cruzen Families" written by Millard Fillmore Stipes in 1914. I was just looking at it, and i...

keyes Posted on: 24 Sep 1999, by  donakeyes

Surnames > Keyes

Hi, thanks for your reply. My keyes' emigrated to Australia in 1850 so i don't think there'll be a connection. happy hunting Dona

Key(e)s Posted on: 12 Dec 1999, by Marian Jellyman

Surnames > Keyes

I am looking for KEY(e)S who lived in Essex - Chipping Ongar. The earliest I have is Thomas KEYES born about 1791

KEYES Posted on: 12 Dec 1999, by Marian Jellyman

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Middlesex > General

I am also looking for KEY(E)S. The earliest I have is Thomas KEY(E)S born about 1791 - he married an Esther. They had a son George and daughters Sophia and Phoebe. George married Elizabeth Crouchman a...

Keyes Posted on: 17 Dec 1999, by  donakeyes

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Middlesex > General

...George married in Australia in 1875. i will keep an eye out for any connections elsewhere Regards Dona Keyes

Joseph B. Lindsey Posted on: 28 Dec 1999, by Published by Goodspeed

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Dade

...dealer and feeder at Lockwood, Mo., was born in Fond du Lac County, Wis., in 1847, and is the son of Keyes and Almira (Button) Lindsey, natives of Vermont, born in 1809 and 1811, respectively. Keyes Lindsey was...

Selina SOUTTER (KEYES): bn Beckenham > 1850 Hackney, Mddx. Posted on: 01 Aug 1999, by  donakeyes

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Kent > General

...Soutter and family. She was born Beckenham, Kent. She married John Keys and they had a son George Francis Keyes b1850, Hackney, Middlesex. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Regards Dona Keyes

Fraser Posted on: 29 Jul 1999, by  donaandstu

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Ireland > Cavan > General

...was in Cavan at that time and why? Any help with any info would be greatly appreciated. Regards Dona Keyes

Johnston Posted on: 19 Nov 1999, by  donakeyes

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Ireland > Donegal > General

...in County Cavan but this is not where they were married. Any of these sound familiar? regards Dona Keyes

Mabel Keyes Smith obit - 1999 Posted on: 22 Aug 1999, by Kay Brusati

Localities > North America > United States > States > California > Counties > Marin

Marin Independent Journal San Rafael, California Friday, August 20, 1999 p. B2 Mabel Keyes Smith teacher Mabel Keyes Smith, a Novato resident for five years, died of heart failure Aug. 16. She was 92. Mrs. S...

Vance Posted on: 06 Jul 1999, by Len Davis

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Ireland > Fermanagh > General

...mortgage & will. It is probable that Jane Davis Vance was a sister of Hugh .The Vances,Davis & Keyes families all emigrated to Canada from Fermanagh about the same time and all settled in the same ...

Pownal, VT Families Posted on: 05 Jun 1999, by Barbara Tesluk

Localities > North America > United States > States > Vermont > Counties > Bennington

...the these families who lived in the Pownal, VT area in the late 1700's to mid 1800's: Edwin Seymour KEYES - father of Seymour KEYES born 1822 James & Hannah FIELD - had 12 children Frances JEPSON & br...

Jesse Edward KEYS/KEYES/KEY m. Susannah CORK Posted on: 27 Sep 1999, by  tcurtis33

Localities > North America > United States > States > West Virginia > Counties > Harrison

Seeking information on Jesse Edward KEYS (may have been known as Edward, alternate surnames KEYES and KEY), b. 1801 in VA; d. KY; m. Sep 1, 1825 in Clarksburg, Harrison Co, VA Susannah CORK (dau. of George...

Inquiring minds would like to know. Posted on: 17 Sep 1999, by  Lorena_Velasq...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Miller

...(or May), David and George Barnhart. His brother Jacob M. Sinnett & children; Judith L. Sinnett Keyes/Kayes, Janie C. Sinnett Barnhart, George W. Sinnett, Elizabeth (Betty)Sinnett Morrow. Also Daniel's...

Elizabeth Ann James Mayfield Posted on: 19 Sep 1999, by Sue

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Miller

...Ann Mayfield--aged 82 years, 10 months and 4 days, passed away at the home of her daughter, Mrs. D. B. Keyes, of Second Avenue East, Horton, Kansas, Friday morning, Febru- ary 12, 1926, at 5;25 o'clock. Sh...

FRASER, James of Nova Scotia-b. abt 1831 Posted on: 23 Dec 1999, by  JudyKeyes40

Localities > North America > Canada > Nova Scotia > Pictou

...further information on my FRASER Family: My great-grandmother was Eva May FRASER who married George Caton KEYES in Michigan. FRASER, James b. abt 1831 in Canada (believe it is Nova Scotia) his father b. ...

crowell Posted on: 24 Nov 1999, by  jwhite8339

Localities > North America > United States > States > Minnesota > Counties > Hubbard

my ancestors which i had put in the box were from hubbard cty my uncle was a judge postmaster and a lawyer in bemidgi

John & Ellen McGRAW to Alvy A. BLOSS Posted on: 26 Sep 1999, by  REDHEAD37

Localities > North America > United States > States > California > Counties > Nevada

The following is a transcription done from the Nevada Co. records by Alvy K. FLYNN (grandson of Alvy A. BLOSS) and re-copied by Diane Wilson Flynn who has endeavored to retain the spelling and capital...

Terry,keyes,Stull Posted on: 23 Aug 1999, by  Toika

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > McKean

...looking for information on my G.G.Grandmother. She was born Eliza Terry about 1759 and Married Melvin Keyes,and than J.H.Stull I would like her birth/birth place death/death place. Thank You

Query - Stull Posted on: 18 Sep 1999, by R.A. Larson

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > McKean

...of East Smethport ... eldest son of John and Phebe Stull .... James H. Stull married, in 1870, M.E. Keyes, and after their marriage they located .. in Eldred Twp. .. until 1883 when they removed to Wast Sm...

sowards info Posted on: 25 Nov 1999, by L. Anne Roach

Surnames > Soward

Hello, I just saw your note on the internet. I am a descendant of the Sowards. My mom, Bev Keyes, is the daughter of Larry Sowards and Bonnie Wagers. Larry died last year. Bonnie still lives in Arkansas. L...

Andrew MARTINSEN/Lillie SMITH Posted on: 25 Dec 1999, by  jeanjb

Surnames > Martinsen

...in Boone Co., NE. Second child, Mary Eva was born in 1892, also in Boone Co. Ida married Chester Guy KEYES in 1909, Springfield, Sarpy Co., NE and Mary Eva married Chester's brother Robert Hodge KEYES in 1911. ...

Ezra H. Rollins Posted on: 26 Aug 1999, by Betsy Bruce Olsen

Surnames > Rollins

Looking for information on Ezra H. Rollins (b. March 9, 1823, Hingsburg VT, d. July 1900 in Montpelier, VT) and his daughter, Flora Emma Rollins (b. Dec 31, 1857, Worcester, VT).

Jean-Baptiste Bertrand, Ohio 1791 Posted on: 05 Dec 1999, by Katie Johnson

Surnames > Bertrand

... I have more info (a long bio of Jean from the book, "Pioneers of Scioto County" by James Keyes). If you'd like me to e-mail you what I have, let me know. I would be interested in any info you ha...

Barnabas Gable Posted on: 05 Dec 1999, by  JGill8039

Surnames > Gable

I am also a descendent of Barnabas Gable through his daughter Rachel who married Joseph Keyes. I dont have a whole lot but contact me and maybe we can share. Ladytwister@hotmail.com

James EASTMAN of Detroit and all EASTMAN in Canada Posted on: 19 Dec 1999, by Doug EASTMAN

Surnames > Eastman

The BC Aviation Museum at Victoria (Canada)International Airport (Pat Bay, BC) has a reconditioned Eastman Sea Rover. CF-ASY. This is a static display aircraft made up from the remains of CF-ASY and C...

In need of information on Keating and Keyes Posted on: 25 Nov 1999, by  EEgan4763

Surnames > Keating

...his brother John and sister Mary. They went east from St. Louis I believe. He met a women named Mary Keyes on the way over and the married and so on. If you have any information please reply. Thank you.......

Ethel Keyes Ribble Posted on: 02 Jul 1999, by Cathy

Surnames > Keyes

...Ribble. Ethel had 7 siblings. Her mother was Catherine Lewis from England. If this is the same Ethel Keyes please respond.

Ethel Keyes Ribble Posted on: 03 Jul 1999, by Cathy

Surnames > Keyes

My father tells me that his aunt Ethel married a Joe Ribble. Ethel's father was Hugh Keyes. I have quite a bit of the Keyes family tree traced.

Indiana Keyes Posted on: 01 Dec 1999, by Colleen Sarani

Surnames > Keyes

Do you know which county they lived in? I am also looking for Indiana Keyes in 1800s.

Surnames > Keyes

...names, Chester A. (had a daughter named Rachel), Nellie, Cora (his sisters) possibly related to Cleon Keyes in Miami/Cass county or Vigo county. Do any of these names sound familiar?

Kyes or Keyes Posted on: 04 Jul 1999, by Kyes or Keyes,

Surnames > Keyes

Kyes and Keyes are often the same lines with different spellings. Check out the Kyes index, http://members.tripod.com/~kyes/kyes2.html.

Keyes Family Posted on: 18 Jul 1999, by Ralph Bushey

Surnames > Keyes

I am searching for information on parents and siblings of John Keyes b July 26,1788 in Windham Co., CT. He married Philena Blanchard and they had 9 children, all born in CT, Persis B Feb 5 1816 m Saba Wilm...

search for parents or siblings of John Keyes Posted on: 24 Nov 1999, by Richard Keyes

Surnames > Keyes

Windham County Ct. was the site of almost two hundred years of Keyes families. My great grandfather (to the fifth) was Edward sumner Keyes, born June 4, 1759 in Ashford. He may have been a cousin or uncle and a...

Keyes-Fitzgeralds Posted on: 21 Sep 1999, by B.DeCamp

Surnames > Keyes

I have been trying to find out if Samuel Keyes was related to Orin Keyes.Samuel Keyes married a Fitzgerald,and Orin Keyes was married to a cousin of a Fitzgerald.Do you know if they are blood relatives? It seems like too...

Keyes/Fitzgerald Posted on: 08 Oct 1999, by  marianmjones

Surnames > Keyes

Samuel Keyes m Mary Ann Gerrells/Fitzgerald the daughter of Ebenezer Gerrells/Fitzgerald and Nancy Rowell. Samuel Keyes was b May 1805 in Clarendon, Vt. He m 1826. d Bronson, Mich. His parents were Erastus Keyes and...

Keyes Posted on: 11 Dec 1999, by B.DeCamp

Surnames > Keyes

Yes could you give me the name of the researcher who has Keyes info.What is your e-mail?

Surnames > Keyes

I am searching for information on Indiana Keyes ancestors, specifically Chester A., Nellie, and Cora (brother and two sisters that I have names on) possibly related to a Cleon Keyes, in Miami/Cass county, Vigo ...

family tree Posted on: 25 Nov 1999, by  EEgan4763

Surnames > Keyes

Need help tracking down mary keyes of wexford who married a James Keating in the 1850's and went east. thanks.

Keyes-Ervin Posted on: 17 Jun 1999, by  gautierijune

Surnames > Keyes

Looking for info on Keyes and Ervin family of West Philadelphia, Pa. From about 1850 to present. My mother was born at 3522 Mt Vernons St in Phila. Can find no info on family. Any help would be appreciated...

Nancy Ann Brownlow, William H. Keyes Posted on: 18 Jun 1999, by Don Vineyard

Surnames > Keyes

Looking for the mother of Nancy Ann Brownlow Keyes, maried 1866 Washington, Co. Tenn to William H. Keyes. Father was Alexander Brownlow, mother was first wife of Alexander, married @ 1840

Sarah Humphrey Keyes Posted on: 27 Jun 1999, by  kkbillett

Surnames > Keyes

The subjects daughter Sarah Keyes married Capt Thomas White at Keyes Ferry Berkeley Co. VA. They lived inLeesburgh VA which I understand become Carroll Co. Ohio ----Sarah is burried in Taggert's Quaker Grave-ya...

Sarah and Humphrey Keyes Posted on: 18 Sep 1999, by MEK

Surnames > Keyes

this is for Kate Kellum Billett. i dont know if you are looking for this but here it is http://m1.aol.com/Sftrail/handley/keyes.html go there^

Alabama May Keyes, 1800''s Posted on: 05 Aug 1999, by Judy Howell

Surnames > Keyes

I am looking for information on my great, great-grandmother, Alabama May Keyes, who married Fredrick Craven Howell. They had at least one son, Robert Craven Howell dob 5/27/1896 in Mize, Mississippi

Keyes,Dr Thomas Bassett Posted on: 16 Sep 1999, by Peggy Shriver

Surnames > Keyes

Need infirmation on Dr. Thomas Bassett Keyes of Lake Bluff, Illinois and Chicago Illinois Email to mjsdes@aol.com Thanks

Keyes'' in the 1900''s Posted on: 18 Sep 1999, by MEK

Surnames > Keyes

i am looking for any information on the Keyes' that lived or still live in the US or Ireland. the Keyes that i want are irish among other nationalities, but mostly irish. any information is greatly appreciated.

KEYES Posted on: 19 Sep 1999, by Connie

Surnames > Keyes

If you are researching KEYES that lived in Illinois and then Minnesota in the mid 1800's into the 1900's Perhaps we are looking for the same people. You can contact me at fcmound@freewwweb.com s

Keyes in Minn. Posted on: 02 Oct 1999, by Michal Handy

Surnames > Keyes

My grandmother, Ellen Minnesota Keyes (born 6/29/1895 Montevideo, Chippeva Co. MN, died 5/11/1965 LaGrande,OR) came from MN. There were seven children of Ruthwen Sumner Keyes and Mary Lavina Manuel: Edwin Frank...

Samuel or Orin Keyes Posted on: 20 Sep 1999, by B.Decamp

Surnames > Keyes

Am searchig for Orin Keyes from Uxbridge (I think).I have no other info except that he married Lois Seagrave in the mid 1700s and may be related to a Samuel Keyes who married a Fitzgerald in the next generation...

per page