Search the Boards

Search Results for "WOOTEN" - 9,375 Messages

per page

Charlotte M. WOOTEN Posted on: 20 Jun 1999, by  JCroom

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Bladen

Please ignore my query. I now have proof that the parents of Charlotte M. WOOTEN were Shadrack WOOTEN, JR. and his wife, Elizabeth TREADWELL, all of Bladen County. John Croom

Henry/Wooten Posted on: 10 Jul 1999, by Henry Hall

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Bladen

I am a Shadrach Wooten descendant. Would love to share info on connections. My line: Shadrach Wooten/Elizabeth Treadwell; John Allen Wooten/Mary Margaret Anders; Annie Cromartie Wooten/Samuel Norman Ferguson; Lula Ferguson/H...

Cromartie Posted on: 10 Jul 1999, by Henry Hall

...daughter Ann Cromartie (who married John Anders), her daughter Mary Mary Anders (who married John Allen Wooten), her daughter Annie Cromartie Wooten (who married Samuel Norman Ferguson), her daughter Lula Ferguso...

Great, Great Grandfather Posted on: 26 Oct 1999, by Thomas K. Wooten

...Great, Great Grandfather born at Rowan, North Carolina. This seems to be in Bladen County. Jonathan M. Wooten He was born on Jul.7 1814. He married a Polly D.,from Scott, KY. They moved to Cass County, In. ...

McPIKE, CURTIS W. (1928) Posted on: 07 Aug 1999, by Diana Flynn

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Lawrence

BEDFORD DAILY MAIL BEDFORD, INDIANA THURSDAY, JULY 19, 1928 DEATH COME TO CURTIS MCPIKE NIGHT POLICE CAPTAIN LOSES IN BITTER STRUGGLE WITH GRIM REAPER DIED LAST NIGHT Funeral Services Will Occur F...

Minnie E. Hunt Posted on: 08 Nov 1999, by Mallie Hunt Hyde

Localities > North America > United States > States > Florida > Counties > Suwannee

...Hunt,b.Feb.7,1875, Branford/Suwannee/Fla, m. Archie Lafayette Petterson. Children, Lola V. Peterson,m.Frank Dickson Wooten,Sr, Effie Peterson,m.Mack Glenn,Carl Peterson, m.Ora Jones. Minnies' father was Joh...

Ella May Henry Posted on: 22 Sep 1999, by Kay Turner King

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Madison

...Survivors include her husband, Howard Henry of Ironton; four children, Linda Ramsey of Antonia, Sue Wooten of Ironton, Mike Henry of Barnhart and Patti Klaverkamp of Arnold; her mother, Ruth Arnold of Rosel...

Obituary: Clarence Thadford Wilkins Posted on: 21 Jul 1999, by  bittersweet3

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Columbus

...Memorial Church. Surviving are his wife Mrs Walla W. Wilkins of the home; three daughters, Mrs. J.N. (Faye) Wooten of Wilmington, Mrs. F.P. (Janaree) Meshaw of Jacksonville, Fla; and Mrs. W. A. (Margie) Mil...

Looking for cousins Posted on: 18 Sep 1999, by  HorroxTN

Localities > North America > United States > States > Alabama > Counties > Shelby

...Clinton W. WOOTAN(EN) (9/9/1899-6/18/1950) burried in Shelby County at Allen Cemetery. Believe Nellie G. WOOTEN (2/14/1902-7/12/1956) in that cemetery is his wife. In going through family photo's we found ...

50th GA Co 'C' WOOTEN's Posted on: 27 Dec 1999, by  scooterman269

Topics > Military > Civil War > Georgia > General

...to these gentlemen?? write me directly (not here) if you can. --------- ---------------------- Joel W Wooten Georgia 22 March 1862 Priv 18 Confederacy Claimed Residence in Coffee County Promoted to Full 5th...

N. S. "SIKES" WHEELER Posted on: 28 Dec 1999, by Carlis B. Wilson

Surnames > Wheeler

..."SIKES" WHEELER was born December 18, 1852, and died September 26, 1924. He married (1) LIZZIE WOOTEN. He married (2) FANNIE "ANN" YARBERRY. Child of N. WHEELER and FANNIE YARBERRY ...

N. S. "SIKES" WHEELER FAMILY Posted on: 28 Dec 1999, by Carlis B. Wilson

Surnames > Wheeler

..."SIKES" WHEELER was born December 18, 1852, and died September 26, 1924. He married (1) LIZZIE WOOTEN. He married (2) FANNIE "ANN" YARBERRY. Child of N. WHEELER and FANNIE YARBERRY are...

gazaway Posted on: 13 Dec 1999, by margie waldrep

Surnames > Gazaway

don't know if these are of interest.i had a uncle tom gazaway lived in roswell ga.my grandmother name annie ruth gazaway wooten lived in ashburn ga.

Lewis Pierce abt 1755-1832 Posted on: 17 Aug 1999, by  YAKKI

Surnames > Pierce

Does anyone know who the parents of Lewis Pierce b. abt 1755 in probably NC married to Ann Wooten b. abt 1754 NC were? Does Anyone know who the parents of Ann Wooten were? Thanks.

Satterfield Posted on: 27 Nov 1999, by  anitascaggs

Surnames > Satterfield

Be Wary.... Whats up? Don't forget William Wooten! He's Mollie's adopted son. Lylas, Anita

Heath C. Higginbotham Sr. (1890-1958) Posted on: 16 Jul 1999, by  williamhiggin...

Surnames > Higginbotham

...sons, Heath C. Higginbotham Jr. of Fairlea and William Higginbotham of Ronceverte; a sister, Mrs. Irene Wooten of Indianapolis, Ind.; a brother, T. R. Barrett of Morgantown, and 6 grandchildren.

Family Research Posted on: 19 Oct 1999, by Jennifer

Surnames > Ade

...information that could be of help to me. Thank-you very much. You can email me at Rebkee@prodigy.net. Jennifer Wooten

Mills family in Wayne Co. W.V. Posted on: 18 Dec 1999, by Wilma Steele

Surnames > Mills

...Randolph Mills, was born in Law.Co. KY. 1850, and then moved to Martin, Co. Ky. Randolph married Martha J. Wooten and they had a son Thomas in 1872. The family moved to Wayne Co. W.V. by 1875. Randolph and...

John Mills Posted on: 18 Dec 1999, by Wilma Steele

Surnames > Mills

...in the 1850's. Some of the other names I'm looking for are: Thomas, Randolph, Buford, and Martha Jane Wooten Mills. If you have any information contact me at herbs@eastky.net

Randolph Mills families in Ky., Va., and WV. Posted on: 18 Dec 1999, by Wilma Steele

Surnames > Mills

...children was Randolph Mills, born Oct. 22, 1850 in Lawrence Co. Ky. Randolph was married to Martha Jane Wooten.They had 14 children and moved to Wayne Co. W.V. Children: Rachael, Ruthie, Thomas, Randolph, E...

??Edward Griswold wife Margaret ______?? Posted on: 03 Nov 1999, by Warren Davis

Surnames > Griswold

...from Brenda Whelply's web site: Edward and Margaret Griswold Edward GRISWOLD - bap. Jul. 26, 1607, Wooten Wawen, Warwickshire, England; d. 1687-1691, Clinton, CT. Son of George GRISWOLD and Dousabel. Edwa...

Edward Griswold who? Posted on: 07 Dec 1999, by Bob Seger

Surnames > Griswold

..."http://sml.simplenet.com/ancestries/phelps.htm#EGriswold Edward and Margaret Griswold Edward GRISWOLD - bap. Jul. 26, 1607, Wooten Wawen, Warwickshire, England; d. 1687-1691, Clinton, CT. Son of Geor...

Ida BRUNDIDGE>MS Posted on: 12 Jun 1999, by Perry N. Leslie

Surnames > Brundidge

...family. My g-grandmother was Ida Brundidge(no dates) m. Newbern WATKINS.Ther children were Alta WATKINS Wooten,Eddie WATKINS Still,Edna WATKINS,Robbie WATKINS Wooten,Mary Lee WATKINS Wooten and Wilby Dewey WATKINS.Ida ...

Rhine Posted on: 17 Oct 1999, by  bettyboggs

Surnames > Rhine

Thanks for reply, sorry I took so long. I have also found Eleanor as Woten and Wooten and first name spelled as Ealander.Issac is my husband's ggrandfather through his daughter Clara. His family had lost al...

Dewey Brown d. age 35 of Bastrop, Louisiana Posted on: 02 Sep 1999, by Crystal Brown

Surnames > Brown

...was married to Emmy Seay Brown. They had 6 children. 2 Boys from Emmy's first marrige, James (Jimmy) Wooten, and David Wooten. They had 4 girls together, Celesta Brown Cliburn (my mother), Mattie Brown Miller, Ra...

Wooten/Shankle Posted on: 14 Jun 1999, by Stan Wooten

Surnames > Shankle

Hello, found your page on the net about the Shankles in DeKalb Cty AL. I'm a descendent of Samuel Shankles daughter Sephronia Palistina Shankles. I have quite a bit of information on some of the peopl...

Descendants of Richard Wooten Posted on: 01 Sep 1999, by  WSHANKLE

Surnames > Shankle

Descendants of Richard Wooten 1 Richard Wooten Abt 1613 - Abt 1640 ......... 2 John Richard Wooten Abt 1640 - Abt 1700 ...............+Marryan Sandiver Abt 1645 - ....................3 John Daniel Wooten Abt 1670 - .........

More on William Wooten Posted on: 01 Sep 1999, by  WSHANKLE

Surnames > Shankle

...Co., GA. - Same place our Dawsons and Erwins were from. Pat ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 1. WILLIAM J. WOOTEN was born 1801 in South Carolina, and died August 06, 1869 in DeKalb County, Alabama. He married SUS...

Shankle's in Lebanon, DeKalb Co, Alabama Posted on: 09 Sep 1999, by  TWilson0261

Surnames > Shankle

...Lebanon is about 3/4 of the way to Collinsville, on the west side of the interstate. The SHANKLE, GOBLE, WOOTEN, FOSSETT, ROBERTSON & LACKEY families were all related by marriages. I have some informat...

William R. Shankle Posted on: 13 Sep 1999, by Pat

Surnames > Shankle

...William was the son of Jesse Shankle and his first wife, Fanny Jane Newton or was he the son of Ellen Wooten and her first husband, Cornelius Goble. I don't think William would have been the son of Jesse a...

Dekalb Co., AL Marriages Posted on: 15 Jun 1999, by  TWilson0261

Surnames > Shankle

...George W. to Miss Lucinda Lackey 10/30/1881 George W. to Artie Morris 03/05/1905 Gunberry to Minerva Wooten 03/22/1891 Henry W. to Neeley W. Thomas 11/10/1889 J. C. ...

Dekalb Co., AL Census 1850, 1860, 1866, 1870 Posted on: 15 Jun 1999, by  TWilson0261

Surnames > Shankle

...Lebanon pg 82, # 547 -- Shankle, William (23, AL), Pelina A. (19, AL) (# 548 = Goble, #549 & 550 = Wooten) pg 84, #539 -- Shankle, John (46, TN), Claryssa (46, TN), Samuel (16, AL), Catherine (11, AL)...

James ? Wright Posted on: 21 Aug 1999, by  GlendaRoberso...

Surnames > Wright

...Knoxvelle, TN, moved to Riceville, Tn. Mo mather is from sweetwater, her Name is Mary Canzady (Wright) Wooten. She was born June 8, 1917, and was Grover Cleveland Wright in Riceville, TN. Does any of this r...

Wright Surname Search Posted on: 21 Jul 1999, by Glenda Roberson Wooten

Surnames > Wright

...Canzady,died 1991(?), and Josephine. Family from north Ga, Sweetwater, Tennessee area. Mary married Burnam Wooten of the Benton, Cleveland, Tennessee area. Thank you for your help.

Wright-Wooten family Posted on: 27 Sep 1999, by Jackie Baker-Jordan

Surnames > Wright

You may want to refer to message #300. The gentlemans name is James D. Wooten. You two have some of the same family you all are looking for. His email address is Snake@c2i2.com. GOOD LUCK!! JCNAVY@aol.com

Beale Posted on: 13 Nov 1999, by Bruce Beale

Surnames > Beale

Are you one of my cousins. Arthur Beale died in Wooten Bassett, Wiltshire. Widow and children moved to South Africa following his death in the 1940's. Bruce Beale

''Bama MITCHELL''s Posted on: 24 Dec 1999, by  scooterman269

Surnames > Mitchell

..."really" need help with this line (there's 8 generations waiting for confirmation). thanks Bill Wooten

''Bama MITCHELL''s Posted on: 24 Dec 1999, by  scooterman269

Surnames > Mitchell

...directly to: BILLPAYER@prodigy.net There's 8 generations waiting on this marriage. HELP! thanks Bill Wooten

Robert L. Norman Posted on: 17 Nov 1999, by Bill Otten

Surnames > Norman

There was a Robert L. Norman born Feb 8, 1921 to Grover C. Norman (b. Feb 12, 1894) and Mattie Wooten (b. Dec. 21, 1884). Robert L. Norman died on April 10, 1944 and may have died in WWII according to the d...

Ward family in Robeson Co. NC Posted on: 23 Nov 1999, by Freda Pitman

Surnames > Ward

...am looking for ancestors of the following: Owen Ward had at least 3 children . Rebecca who married a Wooten and moved to Florida, Lattie who died at a young age and Eula Ward who married William Raymond Bar...

Wards Posted on: 30 Nov 1999, by  fredapitman

Surnames > Ward

...here at ? age 20 or so. Owen was active here in 1890s. He had another daughter Rebecca who married ????Wooten and they moved to Florida. Also, I remember reading somewhere that some of them may have moved t...

gravette family Posted on: 17 Aug 1999, by charlene devito

Surnames > Gravette

...mullins; sidney johnson huss m. nora fuller; turley lee huss m jess mullins; dessie olla hus m jennie wooten; walter huss (my grandfather) m. esther ella ellison. he was born in wingo, ky. Harriet's parents...

Ann Wooten Posted on: 17 Aug 1999, by  YAKKI

Surnames > Wooton

Does anyone have any information on the Wooten line of Ann WOOTEN b. abt 1754 NC married to Lewis Pierce b. abt 1752 NC? Thanks so much, Kathy

Param Booker Hawkins Posted on: 10 Sep 1999, by Kathi Wiley

Surnames > Hawkins

Hello to All : I have hit a snag with my GGG-Grandfather , born abt. 1811 maybe in Virginia. He eventually wound up in TN, Montgomery and Macon counties. : Param Booker Hawkins Param's son : Joshua ...

Beulah Wootten Posted on: 28 Nov 1999, by Dave Parker

Surnames > Wootten

...Beulah Wootten. We are trying to contact the caretakers to see if they can help out. There are plenty of Wooten/Wooton/Wootten in my tree (my paternal ggmother was a Wooten, other relatives were Wootten who late...

Wootten of Jamestown Posted on: 17 Aug 1999, by  YAKKI

Surnames > Wootten

...they've been researched, but I can't find them. Thanks so much. I'm trying to tie them to my relatives Ann Wooten b. abt 1754 NC and Lewis Pierce b. abt 1752 NC. Any information is welcome. Thanks, Kathy

JOHN ALLEN FAMILY OF BURKE CO., GA Posted on: 15 Jun 1999, by Edwin T. Drew

Surnames > Allen

John ALLEN, according to family notes, was born in VA abt. 1745/54 and migrated to GA abt. 1787/91, possibly from SC or NC. He settled in Burke Co., GA. John ALLEN was a Revolutionary War soldier. He ...

Justice Posted on: 22 Oct 1999, by  SAOwsley

Surnames > Justice

...6.James"Jim"Justice-b-abt1817. 7.Elizabeth "Betsey" Justice-b-abt 1804. 8.Nancy Justice-b-abt1822-m-Gabriel Wooten on April 5,1842. 9.Sally Justice-b-abt 1806. 10.Eli Justice-b-abt 1819,...

Barbara/Pete Smith Posted on: 24 Sep 1999, by Dee Dee

Surnames > Smith

Barbara Wooten Smith died at an early age. She and Peter Smith did not have any children. The 1910 US Census for DeKelb Co, Alabama, Pine Grove Precinct, lists Barbara and Peter Smith. Peter remarried afte...

Asa C.S. Alexander Posted on: 26 Dec 1999, by Dalla

Surnames > Alexander

...isnt dates in this but it talks about James Alexander being the son of Samuel Alexander and Olivia Wooten. More information is in these pages that I have. This is not from my family tree but its in this b...

per page
  • Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions