Search the Boards

Search Results for "tuck" - 3,883 Messages

per page

Loeb family Posted on: 18 Nov 1999, by Richard Tuck

Surnames > Loeb

Reply to David Williams: I am descended from Jacob Loeb through his daughter Hannah, who married Henry Tuck in Philadelphia on August 27, 1862. Their son, Joseph, was my grandfather. My wife and I have do...

Cates search, Durham, NC Posted on: 13 Aug 1999, by Clarence Lee Cates, Jr (Chip)

Surnames > Cates

...appreciate any info you could provide on my family. My tree is as follows: grandparents: Arthur/Lonnie (Tuck) Cates parents: Clarence/Jewell (Franklin) Cates siblings: (oldest first) Clarence Lee Cates, J...

G-G-Grandmother Pamela Posted on: 10 Sep 1999, by Marsha Raymond

Surnames > Poythress

lOOKING FOR INFORMATION ON PAMELA POYTHRESS WHO MARRIED GERMAN REDMAN/REDMON. DAUGHTER MARTHA ELIZABETH MARRIED RICHARD DETRICK TUCK. ALL FROM NC/VA AREA. THANKS!

Cincinnati Ohio Tuckers Posted on: 24 Oct 1999, by  DeborahWisema...

Surnames > Tucker

...Pearl Mullis Tucker and my grandfather was Dayton (David) Tucker. My mother had three brothers, Howard (Tuck), Robert and Jack. My great grandfather was Samuel Henry Tucker born in Monticello Ky. Thanks,...

degreenia Posted on: 03 Dec 1999, by  Belle_Bacches...

Surnames > Degreenia

...LaClare who was Native American. Freeman's father was Frank Degreenia b. 1825 in Canada and married Annie Tuck. I've been doing a little research and it looks like Degreenia was originally Dugrinier and ...

Mary MITCHELL Posted on: 14 Oct 1999, by Marian

Surnames > Mitchell

...mother? Who are her grandparents? Siblings? I am also searching for the following surnames: HACKWORTH, TUCK, NICHOLS, HOGAN, HOLDER, MITCHELL, BARKER, SCOTT, JOHNSON, BONDURANT. Thanks for your help.

James Payne Posted on: 17 Jul 1999, by Willams

Surnames > Payne

...Payne??????????????????????????????????????????????????? He was a father to William Leonard Payne(1829 Norfolk, Norwich), Willam married Elizabeth Tuck

Grandmother Myhand family. Posted on: 13 Jul 1999, by LaVon Tuck Fleming

Surnames > Myhand

Searching for the Abner D. Myhand family who was father to my grandmother Cumellar Myhand Tuck. Thank you for your assistance.

Abner D. Myhand Posted on: 04 Aug 1999, by LaVon Tuck Fleming

Surnames > Myhand

...daughter Cumullar is my grandmother.Her son was Alvin the sixth child born to Cumullar and Richard Bennett Tuck, I am the second child(female) of Alvin. Please e-mail me and give me your mailing address. ...

Obit of Earl McMackin Posted on: 01 Jul 1999, by Dorothy J.McMackin

Surnames > McMackin

EARL McMACKIN. Earl McMackin, 78, of Lamar, Missouri, died at 4:04 a.m. Wednesday, November 5, 1997, at the Barton County Memorial Hospital, following a long illness. Earl was born December 17, 1918, ...

Fitts Posted on: 01 Nov 1999, by  MaryJanedalgl...

Surnames > Fitts

Woodson Fitts was the father of John Tuck Richardson Fitts. Their mother was Tabitha Winfree. The two families came from Halifax Co., Va. Woodson Fitts died in 1840 in Eddieville, Ky. It is not know wheth...

Reply to Rachel Posted on: 25 Sep 1999, by Gwen Pearsall

Surnames > Ragland

...Start With Joseph Ragland. In the marriage records their was an Alexander Ragland Who Married Laura Tuck, 1904. Keep in Touch. I will be going to virginia in a few weeks maybe there's a link and if there ...

Curry''s of Williams Co., Ohio Posted on: 05 Oct 1999, by Marion Curry

Surnames > Curry

...Curry was my grandfather. Jesse was born in Bryan,Ohio in 1879 and married his second wife, Florinda Tuck in Jackson, Mich. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Charles Rice Posted on: 25 Jun 1999, by Terry Anderson

Surnames > Rice

I am interested in finding ancestors of a CHARLES RICE b 8 May 1800 Rockingham County, Virginia d 15 Aug 1874. He is buried in Pilot Grove Cemetery near Ridgefarm, Vermilion County(Edgar?), Illinois. ...

Richard Adams br. abt 1810 Posted on: 01 Jan 2000, by  sharonhealy27

Surnames > Adams

...28, Adeline 21, William 20. Alexander 17, Amanda 16, Mary 14, Thomas 12. Sallie 8, James 6, John 5, Tuck 3, Alexander is my great great-grandfather and would like to find more on Richard of Virgina, any h...

per page
  • Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions