Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "COLVIN" - 8,210 Messages

per page

Census Posted on: 03 Jun 1999, by Harris Hodge

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Campbell

As a former resident of Campbell Cty., I am interested in obtaining the web site for the 1810 census of Pendleton County, Ky.

ERNEST AARON BURNS Posted on: 26 Dec 2005, by  VickiLConklin

Localities > North America > United States > States > Colorado > Counties > Phillips

...mother and father and one brother, Edward, Grandmother and Grandfather Burns, Grandmother and Grandfather Colvin and a host of relatives and friends. Funeral Services were held at 10:00 a.m. Wednesday from...

Re: Mary Jane Vanarsdall Peevler Posted on: 22 Sep 2002, by Linda

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Lee

The only sister of Mrs. Catherine (Vanarsdall) Colvin was Mary Jane (Vanarsdall) Peevler. Linda

Family Tree Research Posted on: 11 Feb 1999, by  BennettBoy

Localities > North America > United States > States > Louisiana > Parishes > Winn

Looking for Milams: George Franklin, Mittie Ola, James Colvin, Garnette Eugene, Dorothy. c1915-1920. Worked for railroad, lived in boxcar home. Cut wood for ties. Later moved to central Florida.

Re: Mary Jane Vanarsdall Peevler Posted on: 05 Sep 2002, by  Rockinbee

Would you happen to known her sisters name Mrs. William Colvin? Thanks Anne

THEADORE BURDEN (JUSTICE)b.1846 NY TO MI 1860's bio. Posted on: 12 Jun 2004, by colleen

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Steuben

Hello, These are not my relatives, but I thought someone might like to have the history for their records. It came from the: "1892 Portrait & Biographical Album of Genesee, Lapeer & Tusco...

Stephen Ready Hughes-Avon Posted on: 21 Jan 2000, by Diane Rossi

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Livingston

...HUGHES/Sarah DETHERIDGE. Possibly died in May 1972 in Rochester,Munro, NY. Worked for F.Gleason Co., 108 Colvin St.,Rochester NY.

colvin Posted on: 08 Feb 2005, by  Rockinbee

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Clark

Looking for any information on Colvin's in the Wyaconda/Gorin area.Any help would be appreciated. Thank you Anne

Mary Jane Vanarsdall Peevler Posted on: 18 Mar 2000, by Linda Hayes

...husband, son Thomas. Brothers William, Charles, Smith, Alonzo Vanarsdall, and a sister Mrs. William Colvin. Difinite arrangements have not been made. -- Jan 1890-1896 Keokuk Newspaper Obit notebook Lee Co. ...

THEADORE BURDEN (JUSTICE)b.1846 NY TO MI 1860's bio. Posted on: 12 Jun 2004, by colleen

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Steuben

Hello, These are not my relatives, but I thought someone might like to have the history for their records. It came from the: "1892 Portrait & Biographical Album of Genesee, Lapeer & Tusco...

Richard Baker Posted on: 23 Jan 2000, by  KatherineBake...

Surnames > Baker

...came to Worcester, Mass. area. Might have worked in the Fire Department in Worcester. Married Elizabeth Colvin. Had a son George. George married Mabel Louise Taft.

John York Posted on: 18 Sep 2002, by  akygirl2

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Grant

...fifteen grandchildren; and fourteen great-grandchildren; three sisters, Marie Vidas of California, Eva Colvin of Culpeper, Virginia, and Betty Ellis of Roswell, Georgia. Services were May 19 at Canby Tabern...

Williamson of Clearmont Ohio Posted on: 10 Jan 2000, by Miriam Belmaker

Surnames > Williamson

Hi! I am in search for any info concerning Matilda Williamson (B. 1818 Ireland?). She married Thomas Colvin on 5 jan 1837 in Clearmont, Ohio.She died 1862 in Butler, Ill. Can anyone help?

Re: Elizabeth Tears Posted on: 17 Jul 2005, by Cathy C.

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Yates

...Prattsburgh; grandchildren, Dale (Benita) Pielow, Terry (Carol) Tears, Kim (David) Sherwood and Daphne (Warren) Colvin; several great-grandchildren, great great grandchildren; nieces and nephews. She wa...

Rose A. COLVIN NEWLAND Posted on: 28 Jan 2001, by  pgiometti

...1865-1940 and her birth date of 24 Jan 1871. She was the daughter of Daniel C. and Florence A. BENNETT COLVIN.

Steuben County Marriage Records 5471-5475 Posted on: 21 May 2001, by Annette Campbell

Bruce Personius w. age 25 1st marriage Butcher of Waverly, NY bp. NY State s/o Evert Personius bp. US s/o Arsyla Christian married Madelyn Kniffin w. age 19 1st marriage of Hornby, NY bp. Hornby, NY d...

Barkeloo Sisters of Hamilton Ohio in 1900's Posted on: 12 May 2002, by  RMMatsumoto

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Butler

...in the 1900's I have Zoe also having the name as Zoe Barkelaux, Zoe Barkaloew, Nellie Barkeloo, Zoe Colvin and Zoe N. Colvin. She would have been my Great Great Grandmother. But I am not sure of date of birth ...

Re: Wilson - Lackey Posted on: 26 Jul 2005, by  DedreVance

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Floyd

...I think I have a Leola Lackey in the family. My grandfather was Upton L. Lackey Sr., his father was Colvin Leonidas Pruit Lackey, his Father John Wesley Lackey etc. email me if you like. Dedre Lackey Vance

OLIVER REUNION IN PAULDING COUNTY GEORGIA Posted on: 26 Oct 2001, by  CharlesandDee...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Paulding

Wishing to contact someone connected with the annual OLIVER reunion in Paulding County GA. Do not know if I connect to this line or not. Am seeking to prove the line of Chapman Oliver and Emma Whitt...

Olive Katherine Clark Posted on: 10 Dec 1999, by Tammy

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Pike

...steadfast in the Masters cause until death. In the year of 1890 she was united in marriage to H. C. Colvin and to this union was born one son L.F. Colvin who with other near relatives were at her bedside at the t...

HARDESTY HORTON BRIGHT Posted on: 02 Aug 1998, by Betty Horton Clark

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Taylor

...and Nora Hardesty who married brothers Josephus "Joe C." and James Harden "Jim" Colvin. Also information on Hortons of Taylor/Marion counties and Brights of same counties. Thanks so much

Steuben County Marriage Records 91 - 95 Posted on: 28 May 2001, by Jean Kay Morse

...Nettie Powers, bp US; married 24 Mar 1908, Woodhull; John C. Crooker/Crocker, minister; witness M. B. Colvin & Olive Cummins ---------------------------------------------------------- 93, Leo H. Edward,...

Sealy's in Barbados Posted on: 19 Jan 2000, by William Sealy

Localities > Caribbean > Barbados > General

I am looking for any information on Sealy's in Barbados. A Sealy (I believe it was Charles) was one of the earliest settlers on the island in 1638, soon after it was opened for colonists. My own ances...

Williamson of Clearmont Ohio Posted on: 10 Jan 2000, by Miriam Belmaker

Surnames > Williamson

Hi! I am in search for any info concerning Matilda Williamson (B. 1818 Ireland?). She married Thomas Colvin on 5 jan 1837 in Clearmont, Ohio.She died 1862 in Butler, Ill. Can anyone help?

Edith Colvin Posted on: 24 Nov 2001, by  akygirl

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Grant

Mrs. Edith Caldwell Colvin, 90, of Williamstown, Kentucky, died May 21, 1987 at Christ Hospital. She was the oldest living member of Mt. Carmel Baptist Church and a member of the D. of A. Survivors are one ...

LEWIS, Henry C. 1875 - 1958 Posted on: 28 May 2000, by  Brookes McKen...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Mitchell

...He married Mabel Emily KENNEDY, who was the daughter of Dennis A. Kennedy (born Ireland) and Loraine Colvin (born NY State), born March 21, 1878 in Waterloo, Black Hawk Co., IA, and they adopted Wilma Fern ...

MARION H. BROOKS Posted on: 24 Aug 1999, by  AnnetteCampbe...

...Jane SIMMONS Brooks, born Oct 29, 1848 in Dryden, Tompkins Co, NY. Married Dec 30, 1865, Eugenie E. COLVIN. His father was in the 161st Reg. Died at Baton Rouge. Marion was in Co E 1st Reg NY Lincoln Cav. W...

MYRICK cousins Posted on: 14 May 2001, by  Kathye [Payne...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Ellis

...Cornelia Caroline [Nunnelee] & Phillip Martin Burt and sister to Eva Adela [Burt] who married Wm E. Colvin; Walter B. Burt who married Rebecca Josephine [Priestley]. I believe that all are buried at Cri...

Colleen D. Karrasch Posted on: 11 May 2004, by  NJBF

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Franklin

...Joe, Karla Woodruff and Kristine Thompson; two brothers, Joe McGee and Chuck White; two sisters, Sandy Colvin and JoAnne Pusczek; six grandchildren; two great-grandchildren; other relatives and many friends...

Colvin Posted on: 19 Jan 2000, by William Sealy

Localities > Caribbean > Barbados > General

Sorry, the Colvin families that I am related to were in the U.S. by the early 1800's. The Sealy's and the Colvin's intermarried several times during the 1800's. However, it is entirely possible that both fa...

JAMES D. FERRELL Posted on: 17 Jun 1999, by  music298

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Floyd

...of Fort Wayne, Ind., and Larry of New London; a daughter, Rachel Ferrell of New London; sisters, Mary Colvin of Fort Wayne, Martha Hunter, Nioka Hunter, Lori Kidd and Lois Ferrell, all of Harold; brothers, ...

Niles Brett-Martha Lackey, NY VT Posted on: 17 Jan 2001, by  LINTM

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Rensselaer

...for relatives of both Ida Brett and of Martha Lackey. I believe Martha Lackey to be daughter of Olive Colvin-Lackey. Olive died 1870 in or around Pittstown, NY. please write to shewhocan@aol.com thanks, Linda

COLVIN, PHILEMON, ROGERS Posted on: 15 Jan 2000, by LINDA COLVIN

Localities > North America > United States > States > Arkansas > Counties > Arkansas

LOOKING FOR INFO ON THE ROGERS,PHILEMON,COLVIN FAMILEIS LIVED IN AR.COUNTY AROUND THE LATE 1800'S COLVINS ARE FROM LOUSIANNA, PHILEMONS AND ROGERS FROM GEORGIA AND S.C. ANY INFO. WILL BE GREATLY APPRECIATED

James Colvin Posted on: 03 Feb 2000, by E. Smith

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > DeKalb

Trying to find out where a James Farrel COLVIN died. He died in 1858. I think in DeKalb County. He and his family moved to Missouri in 1850 from Ohio.

Blair Posted on: 25 May 1999, by  richardhyde1

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Floyd

...Their daughter Margaret Fairchild was one of the wives of John Rowland, Jr. Sarah Fairchild married John Colvin. Mary Fairchild married George Blair. More Blair info: Descendants of Joseph Blair ...

Elzie Tarvin Posted on: 25 Dec 2000, by  katiemae48

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Campbell

...Campbell Co., KY. Believe Elzie was youngest son of Richard Tarvin b 15 Jun 1839 and Mary Elizabeth Colvin b 19 Oct 1837 Campbell Co. KY. Mary Elizabeth was daughter of Daniel Threlkeld Colvin and Margaret Auclic...

Naomi Gouge Posted on: 18 Apr 1999, by  akygirl2

Naomi Colvin Gouge, 82, of Crittenden, Ky., died March 24, 1999 at her home. She was born in Pendleton County, a daughter of the late Minor and Florence Hamilton Colvin. She was preceded in death by her husband, ...

Fred COLVIN Posted on: 16 Jan 2001, by  pgiometti

...newspaper...Steuben Co., NY or Tioga Co., PA BORDEN MAN DIES FOLLOWING INJURY BORDEN, Dec. 5 - The funeral of Fred Colvin, who died following injuries received when a tree fell on him, was held from the h...

Re: Obediah/Lucy Martin Posted on: 11 Jul 2004, by  JerryStout99

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Moultrie

...1848 Putnam Co. OH. Obed married 1st my ancestor, name unknown; 2nd mother of your Obediah: Elizabeth COLVIN on 22 Feb 1822 in Morgan Co. OH. She was dec'd before Aug 21, 1837 when he married 3rd wife Mr...

James R. Pemberton Posted on: 07 Oct 2001, by  tkfisher

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Franklin

...Pemberton and wife Fannie, nee Littrell, was born October 19, 1903, in Miller County. He was married to Opal Colvin March 23, 1923 at hawkeye. they were blessed with ten children. He was a dairy farmer for ...

Lewis and Jackson Posted on: 25 Jan 2000, by  Libby Lewis

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Harrison

...sometime between 1880 and 1900. Leroy Coleman Lewis appears to be a part of the family of Leroy and Lucy Colvin Lewis (as a son or perhaps a grandson). Looking at census reports are confusing because ages ...

Greenberry Copas Posted on: 21 Jun 1999, by Terry Church

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Adams

I have that Greenberry Copas m;Mary Grooms.Children I have are Thomas b; August 1787 in Va.,m;Margaret Grooms,November 19,1812.Ten children to this union. Second is Harriet Mariah Copas b;May 12,1792 ...

MARY "LOUISA" COLVIN BURNS Posted on: 03 Aug 2001, by  VickiLConklin

Localities > North America > United States > States > Colorado > Counties > Phillips

...Enterprise, Holyoke, CO, 4 Aug 1994 Louisa Burns of Julesburg was born March 11, 1911 to Ernest Veach Colvin and Aggie Frances Mains Colvin on a farm near Gibson City, Illinois. She died July 24, 1994 at the Sie...

Adelbert J. Colvin Posted on: 23 Mar 2000, by  pgiometti

Clipping from an unknown newspaper on 26 July 1952 Headline: Adelbert Colvin Dies Friday at Home in Borden WOODHULL - Adelbert J. Colvin, 70, died at his home in Borden, Woodhull Township, yesterday at 10 a. m....

Re: EPPERSON/ MITCHELL Posted on: 03 Oct 2002, by CAROLYN EPPERSON ELLISON

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Mitchell

...JAMES MURPHY AND ELVIRA SKINNER MURPHY...PAUL THOAMS WAS THE SON OF AUGUSTUS ORLOFF THOMAS AND ELLA MAY COLVIN..AUGUASTA THOAMS WAS THE SON OF MARY ELIZABETH COX AND WILLIAM L. THOMAS..MAY ELIZABETH COX WA...

ELWYN TENBROOCK Posted on: 20 Feb 2000, by  AnnetteCampbe...

...of Hiram and Mary A. WILLIAMS Tenbroock, born in Woodhull, Dec 2, 1872. Married May 28, 1911 Carrie COLVIN. Mr. Tenbroock is a popular citizen, held the office of Highway Commissioner for two years. Is a fi...

OLIVER SURNAME IN GEORGIA AND TEXAS Posted on: 08 Jan 2001, by  DeeColvin28

We just got the death certificate on Sarah Alice OLIVER b. Nov. 19, 1850 Georgia, d. 3 April 1938 Smith Co. TX Father: Chapmon OLIVER b. GA, Mother: Emma Whittington b. GA They left Georgia and came t...

William Daniel Posted on: 10 May 1999, by Harris Hodge

...Prec., Campbell Cty., Ky. Charles Ernest was a brother of my aunt, Alice Florine Daniel Hodge. William T. Colvin was a son of Beverly E. M. Daniel and Harriet Colvin. The Daniel family goes back in an unbroken li...

JAMES H. TUBBS Posted on: 18 Aug 1999, by  AnnetteCampbe...

...HISTORY OF WOODHULL AND FAMILY RECORDS By E.T. Hollis--1913 James H. TUBBS, son of Frederick and Lucy COLVIN Tubbs, born in Potter County PA, Feb 1, 1836. Married Oct 1861 Lois, daughter of Stephen and Rox...

SHELTON/OLIVER/COLVIN Posted on: 28 Sep 2000, by  DeeColvin28

The descendents of Duncan Blue Colvin came to reside in Ellis County Texas. Duncan Blue died in Arkansas, but his family came on to Texas. John Wilson Colvin was the father of Emmett N. Colvin who was my husband's gran...

per page