Search the Boards

Search Results for "COLVIN" - 8,091 Messages

per page

John F. Bishop - Member of Crown Point Library Posted on: 04 Oct 1999, by  geniacnora

Surnames > Bishop

CROWN POINT SOCIAL LIBRARY SOCIETY'S RECORD, AD 1812 We the Subscribers whose names are under written hereby unite and form ourselves into a Society by the name of "The Crown Point Social Librar...

Surnames on CrownPoint Library list Posted on: 05 Oct 1999, by  jackie3113

Surnames > Bishop

...have a relationship with John Fitch Bishop's parents are listed here: BENJAMIN SMITH, ABIJAH SMITH, COLVIN DAVIS, ASA PRATT. Another surname of interest is HILDRITH, very prominent in CHESTERFIELD, Cheshire...

Nichols/Harmon/Taggart/Colvin Posted on: 17 Jun 1999, by  blynwalter

Surnames > Nichols

Seeking a connection to one Jacob Nichols,b. abt. 1848 in IL. He had one son that I know of-John W. Nichols, b.15 Dec. 1872 in St. Louis, St. Clair, MO. John married Sarah Jane Harmon, 29 Oct. 1895 in...

Al JETERs Posted on: 10 Aug 1999, by  classy2

Surnames > Jeter

I am Looking for info on the following JETERs in AL: My G-gfather, Irvin(g) Ci(s)cero COLVIN married Ella Virginia JETER (b.18Sept1860-d.09Feb1899)in Covington Co. AL. Ella's parents were Rev. Franklin JETE...

Gilbert/Porter mar Hebron,Ct. Posted on: 12 Nov 1999, by  momiles

Surnames > Gilbert

Francis Porter mar Annie Colvin (she Died) 2nd he mar Louise (Ellen) Andrews a widow 1 child LuLu Gilbert their children Lillian mar Raymond-Ellen mar Jones-Frank mar Lamere-Clarence mar Levere. Lulu mar Ke...

Benjamin George and Hannah Posted on: 26 Sep 1999, by  CaColvin

Surnames > George

...Faquire Co., VA. Benjamin was born in 1745 in Ireland. They had a daughter, Lydia, who married a Richard Colvin Any info on Benjamin George's family would be greatly appreciated, siblings, parents. etc.

The MOORE MATLOCK's Posted on: 02 Nov 1999, by  JanaBlack58

Surnames > Matlock

The following is an exerpt from Jess Nettles Armstrong's "Encyclopedia of Matlock's" pgs., 11-13 included in her quarterly publication called "They Multiplied." "And now I wi...

George Jefferson Catt - IL > AZ Posted on: 10 Jun 1999, by Dana Catt

Surnames > Catt

...He was born 6/4/1858 in Jasper County, Ill. I think his wife was Mabel Darneal. Children were William Colvin, Ora M., Alice, Effie, Dewey, Edna. DIed 1/19/1917 and is buried in Benson, AZ. Thanks.

William Colvin Catt m. Cora M. Scott Posted on: 28 Oct 1999, by Dana Catt

Surnames > Catt

...is as follows: George Jefferson Catt Married: ??? Maybe Mabel Darneal but not confirmed Son William Colvin Catt born 5/26/1883 in Scott Cty. Married Cora M. Scott 9/6/1903 in Wickes Arkansas. William was ...

Cora Alma Frakes B: 1890 DOD: 6 Dec 1919 Posted on: 07 Dec 1999, by Eunice McDade

Surnames > Frakes

Cora Frakes was my grandmother. Married to Married Maynard Joshua Colvin Jr. She died at 29 leaving 7 children. Father: Willis Frank Frakes / Mother: Rose Reynolds. Cora was born in Kingman, Kansas, as was ...

Harlan Shepard BROWN b1794 (KY->IN->OH) Posted on: 04 Oct 1999, by  Becky_Heginbo...

Surnames > Brown

...looking for information on Harlan Shepard Brown (b.8/12/1794 in Ireland or Scotland. He married Mary A. Colvin in Kentucky and they had 14 children b.1816-1850. The children are Elizabeth, John, Joseph, Ros...

Harlan Shepard Brown Posted on: 15 Nov 1999, by  Becky_Heginbo...

Surnames > Brown

...grandson of the first Harlan Shepard Brown. Here's how it goes: Harlan Shepard Brown (1794-1849) m Mary Ann Colvin (1798-1872) They had Wilson Wright Brown (among others). Wilson Wright Brown (1839-1916) m ...

ROSS, Martha Ann 1850-1929 Posted on: 23 Nov 1999, by  BirchellCoslo...

Surnames > Ross

...[Source: Harrodsburg Herald Fri Feb 8, 1929] [Contributor's note: Mrs. Ross was the daughter of Stephen Colvin and Lucy Moore; she was predeceased by her husband James Ross on Apr 11, 1926]

John William Bacigalupi, Sr. Posted on: 02 Jun 1999, by Robin Bacigalupi

Surnames > Bacigalupi

...you, do not know anyone from my father's side of the family. I have found a telephone number for Nancy Colvin, his sister in Louisville, KY. I have not yet contacted her. If you would like to contact me, I ...

Re Posted on: 19 Sep 1999, by Michael G. Burlingame

Surnames > Burlingame

I have a Serrel born to (Richard and Patience Colvin) who was the son of (James Jr. and Abigail Knight) son of (James and Hannah Brown) son of (John and Mary Knowles Lippitt), etc. back to Simon Burlinham. ...

Reid/Colvin Family Posted on: 05 Aug 1999, by Jeannie Howard

Surnames > Reid

...1899 in Washington Co., KY daughter of Winfield and Clarey Reid. She was the 2nd wife of Benjamin F. Colvin m.Dec 10, 1884 in Washington Co.,KY. They had 4 children, Lula Bell Colvin, Mary Alice Colvin(my Great Grandmo...

Colvin Posted on: 10 Sep 1999, by  mcduff2

Surnames > Reid

I am a Colvin cousin in the line of Joseph Colvin. I found him at the age of 70 in the 1850 Washington County, KY Census. He is married to Nancy Turner. Their daughter Elizabeth, who married Fountain Hooper, is m...

Sowles, Erie Co. NY, 1805> Posted on: 06 Jul 1999, by  k1k1p

Surnames > Soule

...MOSES) Eight children: ALICE M. SOWLE, 1855-1908, m. ROYAL GOULD SARAH S. SOWLE, 1856-1916, m. DWIGHT COLVIN CLARA A. SOWLE, 1857-1923, m. GEORGE SALISBURY BURT ABRAM SOWLE, 1860-1928, m. GEORGIANA CUTTER A...

henson colvin Posted on: 25 Dec 1999, by kitty

Surnames > Henson

hello , lookin for iunformation on James Thomas Henson who married Clara Elizabeth Colvin in Phelps County[knotwell] missouri.. ther were my late grandmothersparents..both are now buried in /at mt zion ceme...

any Giometti''s Posted on: 30 Dec 1999, by  TGiometti

Surnames > Giometti

...Utica, NY) and Maude Ripley (b 1882)had a son Clarence Joseph (b 1905 in Corning, NY). He married Agnes Colvin and produced two sons, Michael and Paul Francis. Paul is my father in law. Any help in filling ...

Polly Hessenflow Posted on: 13 Aug 1999, by  C_Luckens

Surnames > Hessenflow

I am a descendant of John L. Colvin, who married Maytie Smith, daughter of Rebecca Venard, daughter of Polly Hessenflow and Norris Venard. Contact me at clcokc@aol.com for details.

NOLF NAME CHANGE Posted on: 05 Jul 1999, by Pamela Nulph

Surnames > Nolf

...to know more about the Nolf families of today. Please contact me at GYMBOZO@AOL.COM. Thanx, Pamela J. Colvin (NULPH)

Loker Posted on: 04 Oct 1999, by Gene Loker

Surnames > Loker

...13, 1844 that C. R. Loker and Mary Jane Wright wed on the 11th of Dec, 1844. The offical was John W. Colvin Esq. Both of this city. Name Mary Jane Wright Sex: F Born Mar- 8-1823 Died May- 7-1910 Husband...

ancestry Posted on: 06 Dec 1999, by victoria luoma\gillespie

Surnames > Gillespie

my husband was married to tori lyn colvin the daughter of victoria luoma\gillespie they had a son david e. hayes III .we are trying to track down his g-parents history. if you can help please contact us @ o...

Jefferson Davis Price Posted on: 27 Nov 1999, by Doyle. Price

Surnames > Price

...Union in l920's. Son of Cuthbert and Pauline Crosby, who lived in Chester So.Carolina. Married to Maude Colvin l892 in Louisiana.

Surnames > Price

...Union in l920's. Son of Cuthbert and Pauline Crosby, who lived in Chester So.Carolina. Married to Maude Colvin l892 in Louisiana.

Surnames > Price

St. John family in CT Posted on: 16 Dec 1999, by  TimEsch44

Surnames > St > John

I have some information on the St. John family of CT. including three generations of Matthias. I am desended from Mary St. John who married Jeremiah Colvin.

ALONZO "LONNIE" RATLIFF Posted on: 12 Oct 1999, by  music298

Surnames > Ratliff

...Barnetts Creek Freewill Baptist Church. Officiating ministers were Scott Castle, Charlie LeMaster and Leo Colvin. Burial was made in the Family Cem. Recopied from Microfilm Paintsville Herald Aug 28 1957 ...

Addison Millard Posted on: 21 Aug 1999, by M. Millard

Surnames > Millard

Just stumbled across your entry. If you have not not found it yet. Check out the "COLVIN RUN MILL HISTORICAL" site at www.io.com/~curucahm/COLVIN/HISTORY/ millard.html

TED MCELHONE Posted on: 21 Jun 1999, by Valerie Gray

Surnames > McElhone

...was a life member of the R.C. M.P. Veterans' Association. He is usrvived by his children Mary, Helen(Colvin Evans)New York: James(Andrea), Montreal:Ann, Sydney, Australia:John,Ottaswa:grandchildren,Scott, B...

John Hughes Posted on: 05 Jun 1999, by  j_herzog

Surnames > Hughes

Searching for information on John Hughes, Born: 1805 in Surry County, North Carolina. He marrried Elizabeth Smith who was born in Kentucky in 1804. By 1850 they are listed in the census of Rhea County...

Thomas Wightman of Warwick, Kent Co. RI Posted on: 01 Dec 1999, by Roy Whitman

Surnames > Wightman

...for anyone with information on the parentage of Thomas Wightman, born Dec. 9, 1777 who married a Roby Colvin and later died at sea on Aug. 11, 1808. Thomas and Roby had four children, three boys and a girl-...

Sizemore from Ga Posted on: 02 Dec 1999, by Aleta Emmons

Surnames > Sizemore

I am searching for Abegail(Abby)Sizemore married to Henry Colvin. There children were James,Matilda,Henry Jr,David,Sarah ,John. The 1850 census says Abegail and Henry's birthplace was Georgia.

Alice Mabel Sanders 1960 Indiana??? Posted on: 01 Jan 2000, by Hal Sanders

Surnames > Sanders

...County Indiana in Sept. 1960, I was named by her at birth, Hal Sanders, adopted by Hal and Virginia Colvin. If you have any info, please contact me. Thanks Hal.

Marrage records Posted on: 02 Jan 2000, by E. Smith

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Unknown

Trying to find out where a Charles E. Colvin and a Birdie Alice Horsman were married at.(I think it was in DeKalb county,they were married Dec.2,1892) And I would like to know how and where I could send for...

George Soule 1593 to Howard 1902 Posted on: 02 Jan 2000, by  SharonV45

Surnames > Soule

...1838 married Margaret Knight Hodges Franklin 1877 married Alice Pearl Ice Howard 1902 married Fannie Colvin I have pictures of some of this family on my web site if you care to take a peek and further info...

Mary Ann Pyle Posted on: 02 Jan 2000, by  SharonV45

Surnames > Pyle

...IN (or 1829 Delaware Co--became Grant Co) d: March 7, 1912 in Fort Wayne, IN ............ +John R. Colvin b: September 19, 1820 in Montgomery Co., OH m: August 11, 1848 in Rush County, IN by Thomas Smith, ...

Tandy Brockman Posted on: 03 Jan 2000, by  Tam1951

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Green

Tandy Brockman, s/o Samuel Burrus Brockman and Nancy Durrett married Martha Matilda Shipp 21 December 1820 Green Co.,KY Mg. Bk. B-15. She was d/o Richard Shipp and Mary Copeland. Tandy Brockman was bo...

COLVIN, edward binny Posted on: 04 Jan 2000, by Geoffrey Gee

Localities > Caribbean > Barbados > General

Seeking any info on Colvin Family, 1880's period, from Blackmans, BARBADOS.

HOLLARS, DAISY (1947) Posted on: 07 Jan 2000, by Diana Flynn

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Lawrence

BEDFORD DAILY TIMES-MAIL BEDFORD, INDIANA WEDNESDAY, JULY 2, 1947 WIFE OF ALBERT HOLLARS PASSES Mrs. Daisy Hollars, wife of Albert Hollars, of Springville, R. R. 2, died at 3:25 p.m. Tuesday at Dunn...

Luther K. Peacock, M.G. (1944-ish) Posted on: 08 Jan 2000, by  JSflwr

Localities > North America > United States > States > Massachusetts > Counties > Bristol

The Fall River City Clerk (Bristol County) recently supplied me with a record of the marriage of my parents (Dec. 30, 1944). In the "By whom married" space was the name, "Luther K. Peac...

Thomas F. McCarthy Posted on: 08 Jan 2000, by  KathiCFrenzMc...

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Onondaga

Thomas F. McCarthy Is Dead At 47, May 24, 1942 The funeral of Thomas F. McCarthy, superintendent of the Col-vin post office substation, who died Sunday at his home, 217 Hubbell Avenue, will be conducted at 9...

DENNIS R. McCarthy Posted on: 08 Jan 2000, by  KathiCFrenzMc...

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Onondaga

...Lourdes Church, Utica, who died Friday, will be conducted at 9:15 A.M. Tuesday at the home, 535 West Colvin Street. A solemn High Mass of requiem will be celebrated at 9.50 AM in the Church of Saint Anthony...

Cawood-Colvin Posted on: 09 Jan 2000, by Delores Mullins

Surnames > Cawood

My Grandfather was Charles Edward Cawood and my Grandmother was Carrie Almyra Colvin. My Grandparents lived in Wagoner, Oklahoma at the time of their death. My Mother Viola, my Sister Joyce and I would like...

Shirley Mae Sisk Colvin Posted on: 10 Jan 2000, by Charmaine Cremeen Keith

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oklahoma > Counties > Creek

September 18, 1989 Sapulpa Herald Creek Co. Ok. SHIRLEY COLVIN SKIATOOK—Shirley Mae Sisk Colvin, 49, Kiefer, died Tuesday. Memorial services were Thursday at Peters Funeral Home in Skiatook with the Rev. ...

Williamson of Clearmont Ohio Posted on: 10 Jan 2000, by Miriam Belmaker

Surnames > Williamson

Hi! I am in search for any info concerning Matilda Williamson (B. 1818 Ireland?). She married Thomas Colvin on 5 jan 1837 in Clearmont, Ohio.She died 1862 in Butler, Ill. Can anyone help?

Williamson of Clearmont Ohio Posted on: 10 Jan 2000, by Miriam Belmaker

Surnames > Williamson

Hi! I am in search for any info concerning Matilda Williamson (B. 1818 Ireland?). She married Thomas Colvin on 5 jan 1837 in Clearmont, Ohio.She died 1862 in Butler, Ill. Can anyone help?

James Augustus Grant Posted on: 11 Jan 2000, by  Janiamac

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Scotland > Nairnshire > General

...India, waas for many yeaars Convener of the Coiunty of Nairn, and a handsome portrait of him, painted by Colvin Smith RSA hans in the Nairn Sheriff Court-room. He married a daughter of Colonel Mackintosh of...

Edward Reed Posted on: 11 Jan 2000, by  rlbellar

Surnames > Reed

...Edward and Margaret had possibly 8 children. Edward Reed Jr the sixth child b @ 1808 Ky married Rebecca Colvin. Is there a connection? Please email me directly: srbell@sanjuan.net

per page