Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "COLVIN" - 8,209 Messages

per page

THEADORE BURDEN (JUSTICE)b.1846 NY TO MI 1860's bio. Posted on: 12 Jun 2004, by colleen

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Steuben

Hello, These are not my relatives, but I thought someone might like to have the history for their records. It came from the: "1892 Portrait & Biographical Album of Genesee, Lapeer & Tusco...

Oldine Marty Posted on: 12 Jul 2006, by  WadeC

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Carroll

...mother was Mary A. Schwab also born in 1867. Any information on this family would be appreciated. Barb Colvin

Lucy Webb Posted on: 07 Mar 1999, by  akygirl2

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Grant

...Survivors are one son, Bill Webb of Walton; three daughters, Anna Ruth Kelton of Indianapolis, Ind., Joyce Colvin of Milford, Del., and Genevive Claxton of Dover, Del.; one brother, Curtis Eblen of Covingto...

Steuben County Marriage Records 5471-5475 Posted on: 21 May 2001, by Annette Campbell

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Steuben

Bruce Personius w. age 25 1st marriage Butcher of Waverly, NY bp. NY State s/o Evert Personius bp. US s/o Arsyla Christian married Madelyn Kniffin w. age 19 1st marriage of Hornby, NY bp. Hornby, NY d...

THEADORE BURDEN (JUSTICE)b.1846 NY TO MI 1860's bio. Posted on: 12 Jun 2004, by colleen

Hello, These are not my relatives, but I thought someone might like to have the history for their records. It came from the: "1892 Portrait & Biographical Album of Genesee, Lapeer & Tusco...

White Posted on: 08 Jun 2000, by  JohnBDux

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Champaign

Researching the Brecount Family, and associated surnames (Decamp, Robinson, White, Cox, Yates, Cox, Auter, Clark, Connett, Denman, Frazier, Graham, Hinkle, Vandyke, Wilgus, Williams, Toomire). Most ea...

Rose A. COLVIN NEWLAND Posted on: 28 Jan 2001, by  pgiometti

...1865-1940 and her birth date of 24 Jan 1871. She was the daughter of Daniel C. and Florence A. BENNETT COLVIN.

1882 births Pawlet, VT Posted on: 20 Sep 2003, by  LINTM

Localities > North America > United States > States > Vermont > Counties > Rutland

...Alva Alexander male Pawlet, VT Alva & Melina Clayton Pawlet, VT farmer Denmark Hebron, NY 6-4-1882 Colvin, Guy B. male Pawlet, VT Wm. & Emma (Chapin) Colvin Pawlet, VT manufacturer Pawlet, VT Winhall 3-28...

early settlers - Freeport Township Posted on: 06 Jan 2003, by  DLaFromboise

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Harrison

...1814 the settlers of Freeport Township were: Isaac Cadwallader, 1808, from Fayette County, Pa. Samuel Colvin, 1812, from Washington County, Pa. Daniel Easley, 1810, from Halifax County, Virginia John Gilm...

Steuben County Marriage Records 91 - 95 Posted on: 28 May 2001, by Jean Kay Morse

...Nettie Powers, bp US; married 24 Mar 1908, Woodhull; John C. Crooker/Crocker, minister; witness M. B. Colvin & Olive Cummins ---------------------------------------------------------- 93, Leo H. Edward,...

Barkeloo Sisters of Hamilton Ohio in 1900's Posted on: 12 May 2002, by  RMMatsumoto

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Butler

...in the 1900's I have Zoe also having the name as Zoe Barkelaux, Zoe Barkaloew, Nellie Barkeloo, Zoe Colvin and Zoe N. Colvin. She would have been my Great Great Grandmother. But I am not sure of date of birth ...

OSAGE RELATIVES Posted on: 26 Jun 2000, by  kjp2u

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Mitchell

...JOHN GAST; MARY ANN MORISSEY; JOHN KENNY; EDWARD KENNY; CATHERN HEIMBAUCH; JANE ELIZA HARRIS; CALEB COLVIN TUBBS; SIDNEY SMITH; ANNA MARGARET DELA; ANNA MARIA KATHARINA(MARY) HEUSER; PETER HEUSER; MCCABE. A...

Re: was Emma a daughter of John and Lydia [Frink] Colvin? 1855 Posted on: 16 Dec 2005, by  patterson0406...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Vermont > Counties > Rutland

It may depend on her dob, My great grandfather was Fayette Colvin. On his death certificate as well as Rev. Pratts Notes during his years in Dorset John Covin was married to a Lydia Jones her father being...

TUBBS, Caleb C. Obit Posted on: 13 Jul 2004, by  kjp2u

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Mitchell

Obituary of Caleb Colvin Tubbs Early Pioneer of Mitchell County Iowa TUBBS- In Sherburn, Minn, Nov. 22nd, Caleb C. Tubbs, aged 65 years 7 months Mr. Tubbs was the father of Silas Tubbs of this place and...

Bobby Darryl Hall, 66, of Toledo Passed Away Posted on: 01 Apr 2004, by  marysday

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oregon > Counties > Lincoln

...Hall of Siletz, and Steven Hall of Toledo; a daughter, Linda Ganey of Missouri; three sisters, Janet Colvin of Tacoma, Wash., and Valetta Segar and Judy Billington, both of Stanbury, Mo.; a brother, Gary Ha...

Re: was Emma a daughter of John and Lydia [Frink] Colvin? 1855 Posted on: 08 Apr 2005, by  carol santos

1860 U.S. census dorset,bennington,vt john colvin/47/farmer/b vt lydia/wife/45/b vt sylvester/16/b vt annie/10/b vt jay/8/b vt emily/5/b vt duane/1/b vt fayett/3mos/b vt

was Emma a daughter of John and Lydia [Frink] Colvin? 1855 Posted on: 06 Apr 2005, by Deb

...below. William Bromley m. Faithful Harrington Mary Bromley m. William Frink abt 1814 Lydia Frink m. John Colvin in 1836 Danby, VT Emily R. Colvin m. Marshall Nichols abt 1896 I believe the first two generations ...

Olive Katherine Clark Posted on: 10 Dec 1999, by Tammy

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Pike

...steadfast in the Masters cause until death. In the year of 1890 she was united in marriage to H. C. Colvin and to this union was born one son L.F. Colvin who with other near relatives were at her bedside at the t...

Elzie Tarvin Posted on: 25 Dec 2000, by  katiemae48

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Campbell

...Campbell Co., KY. Believe Elzie was youngest son of Richard Tarvin b 15 Jun 1839 and Mary Elizabeth Colvin b 19 Oct 1837 Campbell Co. KY. Mary Elizabeth was daughter of Daniel Threlkeld Colvin and Margaret Auclic...

Howard Colvin Posted on: 26 Oct 2001, by  akygirl2

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Grant

Howard Achel Colvin, 81, of Williamstown, Kentucky, died January 28, 1976 at St. Joseph Hospital, Lexington. He was a retired farmer and son of Julius and Martha Eckler Colvin. He was a deacon of Mt. Carmel Bapti...

MARION H. BROOKS Posted on: 24 Aug 1999, by  AnnetteCampbe...

...Jane SIMMONS Brooks, born Oct 29, 1848 in Dryden, Tompkins Co, NY. Married Dec 30, 1865, Eugenie E. COLVIN. His father was in the 161st Reg. Died at Baton Rouge. Marion was in Co E 1st Reg NY Lincoln Cav. W...

Bobby Darryl Hall, 66, of Toledo, Oregon Passed Away Posted on: 01 Apr 2004, by  marysday

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Grundy

...Hall of Siletz, and Steven Hall of Toledo; a daughter, Linda Ganey of Missouri; three sisters, Janet Colvin of Tacoma, Wash., and Valetta Segar and Judy Billington, both of Stanbury, Mo.; a brother, Gary Ha...

Re: bio Dr. J. McLaughlin Posted on: 21 Jan 2002, by  lorimaple4818

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Grundy

...McLaughlin is my husband's great-great-grandfather. John had a son named John Stanley, who married Francis Colvin and had Georgia McLaughlin. Georgia married Roy Maple and had my father in law Stanley Ardil...

William Daniel Posted on: 10 May 1999, by Harris Hodge

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Campbell

...Prec., Campbell Cty., Ky. Charles Ernest was a brother of my aunt, Alice Florine Daniel Hodge. William T. Colvin was a son of Beverly E. M. Daniel and Harriet Colvin. The Daniel family goes back in an unbroken li...

Family Tree Research Posted on: 11 Feb 1999, by  BennettBoy

Localities > North America > United States > States > Louisiana > Parishes > Winn

Looking for Milams: George Franklin, Mittie Ola, James Colvin, Garnette Eugene, Dorothy. c1915-1920. Worked for railroad, lived in boxcar home. Cut wood for ties. Later moved to central Florida.

Bobby Darryl Hall, Formerly of Harrison Co., Dies in Oregon Posted on: 02 Apr 2004, by  marysday

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Harrison

Re: Ann M. Waller DRAKE date of death? 1864? Illinois? Posted on: 30 Mar 2005, by Chuck McCardie

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Jackson

I found an entry from an individual on this family that states Ann died in IL in 1870. It also shows that Annie was born in KS but her mother was from Justins second wife, Nancy Wood. This seems to be...

DOWNEY Posted on: 24 Mar 1999, by  SylviaOutland...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Calloway

We are looking for information on John Colvin(Calvin?) Downey 1877-1918 and his mother? Nancy P. Downey, nee:Jackson 1844-1933 and their related families, both buried at Sinking Springs Cemetery near Murray...

Howard Colvin Posted on: 23 Mar 1999, by  akygirl2

Howard A. Colvin, 81, of Williamstown, Ky., died January 28, 1976 at St. Joseph Hospital in Lexington, Ky. He was a retired farmer and son of Julius and Martha Eckler Colvin. He was a deacon of Mt. Carmel Baptist...

Harold K. Howlett death notice July 13, 2005 Posted on: 25 Jul 2005, by  marthann_kohl

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Shelby

...children: Margaret Sunderman of Avoca, Iowa and Judith (Norman) Jordan of Shelby, Iowa; two sisters: Elva Colvin of Oakland, Iowa and Lola Christensen of Fontenelle, Iowa; five grandchildren; three gr...

Louis E. Richardson Posted on: 26 Jan 2000, by Kevin Vernon

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Miller

...Indiana. At the time of his death he was 79 years and 3 days of age. He was married to Miss Annie R. Colvin in the year 1881 and to them were born 1O children, all now living except one, Basil who died sev...

James Albert Horton Obit Posted on: 26 Jan 2000, by Kevin Vernon

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Miller

...Church of Barnett of which he was a member until the church dis- banded. He was married to Mary Jane Colvin in the year of Dec. 22nd 1912 and to this union five children were born, all of whom survive, Edit...

PHILLIPS Posted on: 08 Mar 2003, by  WadeC

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Cuyahoga

...to William Haley and Nyda Belle Burns Haley. Any help on this family would be appreciated. Barb Haley Colvin

MARY "LOUISA" COLVIN BURNS Posted on: 03 Aug 2001, by  VickiLConklin

Localities > North America > United States > States > Colorado > Counties > Phillips

...Enterprise, Holyoke, CO, 4 Aug 1994 Louisa Burns of Julesburg was born March 11, 1911 to Ernest Veach Colvin and Aggie Frances Mains Colvin on a farm near Gibson City, Illinois. She died July 24, 1994 at the Sie...

Fred COLVIN Posted on: 16 Jan 2001, by  pgiometti

...newspaper...Steuben Co., NY or Tioga Co., PA BORDEN MAN DIES FOLLOWING INJURY BORDEN, Dec. 5 - The funeral of Fred Colvin, who died following injuries received when a tree fell on him, was held from the h...

Cundiff, Hamilton and James of Ky, ILL and Mich, Please Help! Posted on: 14 Apr 2003, by  Brenda_Kibitl...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Sangamon

...Ky, d. Feb 1940 Springfield ILL. (5) Luther B, b. 1897 Marion Co Ky, d. 1960's Florida m. Jessie Bell Colvin b. 1902 lived in Michigan, Their children, Robert, Alice, Marge, Patricia, Shirley, Hazel. Pleas...

Gertrude Brown Posted on: 11 Oct 2002, by  akygirl2

...Mitchll, and Ben Brown of Corinth, and daughters, Mrs. Pearl Vendler of Williamstown, Mrs, Anna Mary Colvin of Ft. Thomas, Mrs. Beulah Thompson of Berry, Mrs. Jeanie Kinman of Williamstown, and Mrs. Betty R...

Sealy's in Barbados Posted on: 19 Jan 2000, by William Sealy

Localities > Caribbean > Barbados > General

I am looking for any information on Sealy's in Barbados. A Sealy (I believe it was Charles) was one of the earliest settlers on the island in 1638, soon after it was opened for colonists. My own ances...

Stephen Ready Hughes-Avon Posted on: 21 Jan 2000, by Diane Rossi

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Livingston

...HUGHES/Sarah DETHERIDGE. Possibly died in May 1972 in Rochester,Munro, NY. Worked for F.Gleason Co., 108 Colvin St.,Rochester NY.

ROBISON/ROBINSON WILABY DECKER CAROTHERS KIRBY COLVIN Posted on: 12 Apr 2003, by Peggy Wise

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Harrison

...Belmont Co., Ohio, Wheeling Twp. John ROBISON/ROBINSON born 17 Oct 1814 (my ancestor) married Nancy COLVIN in 1836 or 1837 in Belmont Co., Ohio. Children: Sarah Robison born about 1837 Mary Ann Robison bo...

Re: Obediah/Lucy Martin Posted on: 11 Jul 2004, by  JerryStout99

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Moultrie

...1848 Putnam Co. OH. Obed married 1st my ancestor, name unknown; 2nd mother of your Obediah: Elizabeth COLVIN on 22 Feb 1822 in Morgan Co. OH. She was dec'd before Aug 21, 1837 when he married 3rd wife Mr...

Re: Elizabeth Tears Posted on: 17 Jul 2005, by Cathy C.

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Yates

...Prattsburgh; grandchildren, Dale (Benita) Pielow, Terry (Carol) Tears, Kim (David) Sherwood and Daphne (Warren) Colvin; several great-grandchildren, great great grandchildren; nieces and nephews. She wa...

Vivienne Colvin --Obituary Posted on: 18 Nov 2005, by  marysday

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oregon > Counties > Lincoln

The News Guard, Lincoln City, OR Nov. 16, 2005 Vivienne Colvin Vivienne Colvin, 90, died Monday, Nov. 7, 2005. At the time of her death, she resided in an assisted living home in Newberg, Ore. Vivienne...

Colvin Posted on: 19 Jan 2000, by William Sealy

Localities > Caribbean > Barbados > General

Sorry, the Colvin families that I am related to were in the U.S. by the early 1800's. The Sealy's and the Colvin's intermarried several times during the 1800's. However, it is entirely possible that both fa...

tatum cemetery Posted on: 31 Mar 2000, by  joan_crenshaw

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Garrard

gary thank you for the directions and would be very interested in the map you mentioned. thanks ken

James Colvin Posted on: 03 Feb 2000, by E. Smith

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > DeKalb

Trying to find out where a James Farrel COLVIN died. He died in 1858. I think in DeKalb County. He and his family moved to Missouri in 1850 from Ohio.

Re: Wilson - Lackey Posted on: 26 Jul 2005, by  DedreVance

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Floyd

...I think I have a Leola Lackey in the family. My grandfather was Upton L. Lackey Sr., his father was Colvin Leonidas Pruit Lackey, his Father John Wesley Lackey etc. email me if you like. Dedre Lackey Vance

D.B. Castleman m Rachel Taylor Posted on: 17 Mar 2001, by  katiemae48

...listed only three that pertain to Grant Co. Richard Lemuel Tarvin along with his wife Mary Elizabeth Colvin, (dau of Daniel Threlkeld Colvin and Margaret Aulick), step-daughter Rachel Taylor and other children c...

MYRICK cousins Posted on: 14 May 2001, by  Kathye [Payne...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Ellis

...Cornelia Caroline [Nunnelee] & Phillip Martin Burt and sister to Eva Adela [Burt] who married Wm E. Colvin; Walter B. Burt who married Rebecca Josephine [Priestley]. I believe that all are buried at Cri...

Tatum cemetery Posted on: 14 Mar 2000, by  joan_crenshaw

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Garrard

I am looking for the location of the Tatum family cemetery.I was told that it is on farm that at one time was owned by Nicholas seawood Tatum.I need directions from harrodsburg. thank you. Ken

per page