Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "maier" - 2,811 Messages

per page

Need 1910/1920 census lookup please Posted on: 04 Mar 2003, by  camperlinda

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Cuyahoga

I thought I was doing well with my family history research, but I've run into some conflicting info. If anyone has access to the 1910 and 1920 censuses for Cuyahoga County, could you please look up ...

Nadine Geiger Posted on: 19 Feb 2000, by  CherylMcCombs...

Localities > North America > United States > States > West Virginia > Counties > Pocahontas

...services were held June 6, at Alexander Memorial Presbyterian Church, Stony Bottom, by Reverend Peter Maier with burial in Geiger Family Cemetery, Stony Bottom.

Re: Zittel Posted on: 05 May 2003, by Angela

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Wyoming

Is his uncle by chance Alfred Frederick Zittel Jr.? Married once to Bernadine Maier and once to a Marvilla Salwey?

Mary Ann Stoffers Ryff Posted on: 26 Mar 2001, by  patmbauer

Localities > North America > United States > States > Minnesota > Counties > Kandiyohi

Paynesville, Minnesota RYFF FUNERAL HELD FRIDAY AFTERNOON Rev. Charles B. Pavey Conducted Last Rites at Local M.E. Church Funeral services were held Friday afternoon at 1:30 at the home and at two ...

MAIER - ELLWEIN Posted on: 16 Oct 2006, by  MarilynRoth58

Localities > North America > United States > States > South Dakota > Counties > Hutchinson

...Russland im Jahr 1809. An den Ort der Ansiedlung im Jahr 1809. Die Freyjahre sind nicht um. Heinrich MAIER, 59, seine Frau Agnes 53, seine Kinder Katharina 14, Johann 17, und Barbara 11. Georg MAIER 29, ...

Amelia Forster Ryff Maier Posted on: 26 Mar 2001, by  patmbauer

Localities > North America > United States > States > Minnesota > Counties > Kandiyohi

Republican Press ATWATER, MINNESOTA July 17, 1914 MRS. AMELIA MAIER One of the earliest, as well as one of the best known, residents of the county passed away on Monday, July 13, at 11:55 p.m., when Mrs...

ELLWEIN Posted on: 16 Oct 2006, by  MarilynRoth58

Localities > North America > United States > States > South Dakota > Counties > Hutchinson

...WALZ (30 Apr. 1847, Crimea - 14 Dec. 1912, Mannhaven, Mercer Co., ND) d/o Johannes WALZ & Barbara MAIER. Maria & John ELLWEIN had in Crimea: Rachel (15 Dec. 1868 - 1869) Jacobina (30 Sep. 1870 - ...

Maier family Posted on: 24 Nov 1998, by  Jput1940

Localities > Central Europe > Germany > General

Am looking to find family of Anna M Maier born in the year of 1876 in Alasce Lorraine,Germany and raised in a Catholic Convent.She was my family.Thank you.

Re: Joh. WALZ m.ca. 1828, Heilbrunn, Barbara MAYER / MAIER Posted on: 15 Oct 2006, by  cagurl74

I believe my Maria Walz Ellwein was a daughter of Johannes and Barbara (Maier) Walz. Her North Dakota death cert (December 14, 1912) lists Johannes Waltz and Barbara Myer as her parents. I would love mor...

Joh. WALZ m.ca. 1828, Heilbrunn, Barbara MAYER / MAIER Posted on: 16 Jan 2006, by  MarilynRoth58

...Society should be able to help you with further information. The family of Johann WALZ & Barbara MAIER / MAYER is listed at FamilySearch. They had Elizabeth, Dorothy, Christina, John, Christian, He...

Re: Popp/Shaffer lines Posted on: 10 Aug 2001, by  BettyBryan51

Surnames > Popp

...Shaffer though. Do you happen to know of a Sawmiller or Sayre in your family? Marrs/Myers/Meyers/Maier/Markey/Markel??? Neal/Neall/Neil/O'Neil/O'Neal/Neel/Neely,Nail/Null/Neff/Newell Nye/Ney/Naylor/e...

GRAUs from Greiz, Germany Posted on: 18 Nov 1998, by  Magnitude8

...d c. 1882, Mittweida, GER) had my gr-grm Jenny GRAU (b 3 Sep 1859, Lichtenstein, SAX, GER, m Adolph MAIER c. 1880, Liepzig, GER, d 25 Jan 1950, Long Beach, CA) by his 2d wife Marie Theresia Auguste Ottel (...

Kansas City area deaths - June 1922 Posted on: 15 Mar 2003, by  JohnWOBrien

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Jackson

...Abbott, Robert F. 36 Adams, Martha (daughter Carlota) 7 Allen, Lula 20 Anchors, Catherine 41 Arnold, Maier 39 Baker, John 35 Baker, Robert 6 Baker, William 41 Barrett, Frank 19 Bates, Caleb H. 12 Borowski,...

MERZ, SCHMIDT, MAIER Posted on: 14 May 1998, by Karen Chasse

...Klara Margarette SCHMIDT and lived in Munich. They had four children all born in Munich, Annelies MERZ(MAIER) born Feruary 16, 1920, Lieselotte Anna MERZ(SMITH)born December 25, 1921, Kurt MERZ born July 6...

GRAU & OTTEL Posted on: 18 Nov 1998, by  Magnitude8

...1830-1831, Triebes, d c. 1882, Mittweida) had my gr-grm Jenny GRAU (b 3 Sep 1859, Lichtenstein, SAX, m Adolph MAIER c. 1880, Liepzig, d 25 Jan 1950, Long Beach, CA) by his 2d wife Marie Theresia Auguste OT...

Alsace Posted on: 15 Dec 1998, by Edmond Spaeth

Yes. At the time of your grandmother's birth, Alsace was German territory and known as Elsass. However, the area has bounced back and forth a few times between France and Germany since that time. Curr...

Alasce Lorraine;Germany Posted on: 15 Dec 1998, by  Jput1940

...born in Alasce Lorraine,Germany in 1876 .She was raised in a Catholic Convent her name was Anna Marie Maier. Went to New York in 1904 Thank you Julia

William (Wilhelm) Maier Posted on: 27 Mar 2001, by  patmbauer

...publishers of the Willmar Tribune, Willmar, MN. Page 230 contained two pictures of the farm home of William Maier. There was a picture of his barn and windmill plus another picture of their home with Ameli...

William Carl Maier Posted on: 27 Mar 2001, by  patmbauer

...representative citizens of Central and Northern Minnesota." (This sketch is about William Carl Maier, the oldest son of Amelia Förster Ryff Maier and her second husband, Wilhelm (William) Maier. Amelia wa...

Gottlieb Ryf Posted on: 27 Mar 2001, by  patmbauer

The following story is from "Compendium of History and Biography of Central and Northern Minnesota containing a History of the State of Minnesota." It was printed in 1904 and also contained ...

Buehring Family Posted on: 12 Aug 2004, by Lisa Hudgens

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Guadalupe

...following family. Descendants of Ernst Buehring Generation No. 1 1. ERNST1 BUEHRING He married SOPHIE MAIER. Child of ERNST BUEHRING and SOPHIE MAIER is: 2. i. ERNST2 BUEHRING, b. 02 February 1851, Kae...

KEISER, Lena+ Lazarus MEYER m. 1881 Posted on: 30 Nov 2005, by  rousetesdahl

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Rock Island

Lazarus Meyer (Maier) m. Lena Keiser on 16 Feb 1881 He was born on 23 Nov 1858 in Prussia (GER). Have not been able to find him after the marriage. Many of the family worked for the Glass Company in Rock I...

Some of my St. Clair county relatives Posted on: 17 Dec 2004, by  Leah Pearson

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > St > Clair

...Krust Kuebler Kunigunda Lang Law Lee Lenz LePere Lieser Lindner Lindsey Little Loeffler Loper Macke Maier Mainer Meier Meierhoefer Meino Mero Merod Metcher Metzger Meyer Morgan Muskoff Mueller Neumann Niem...

MARTIN WARREN Posted on: 23 Oct 2000, by  Peg Maier

Localities > North America > United States > States > Vermont > Counties > Franklin

Martin Warren's parents were Theophilus Warren and Sally ?. Theophilus was born about 1777 location unknown. His father was either Jobish Warren or Ichabod Warren (sources differ). Theo died 11-Oct-18...

Elza Townsend obituary Posted on: 28 Jul 2005, by  momslittlebra...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Estill

...Mae; daughter and son-in-law Jean and Alan Purvis of Maine; daughter and son-in-law, Donna and David Maier of Vandalia; daughter Tammy Eisen of Kettering; son and daughter-in-law, Jerry and Deanna Townsend...

per page