Search the Boards

Search Results for "woolwine" - 1,091 Messages

per page

Charles H. Hylton, 19 Oct 1992 Posted on: 11 Feb 2000, by  NEC0718

Localities > North America > United States > States > Virginia > Counties > Patrick

The Enterprise, Stuart VA, 21 Oct 1992 CHARLES H. HYLTON Charlie Harden Hylton, 71, of Woolwine, died Monday, Oct. 19, in the Blue Ridge Nursing Center in Stuart. A native of Patrick County, he was born De...

PICTURE charley settle Posted on: 12 Feb 2000, by Ron Craig

Surnames > Settle

...30's. On the back, is written Charley Settle. I beleive this came from my grandmother's house, Reva Woolwine-Grass-Lively-Darby. Her Mother was RACHEL SETTLE WOOLWINE. Can anyone tell me who he is and is anyone researching this line?

JONATHAN S. BARGER Posted on: 12 Feb 2000, by Connie McKenzie

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Johnson

...BAILEY, BARGER, BENARD, CRAYTON, GALLIMORE, MORSE, MURPHY, NEWTON, SHUFFELBARGER, S. BARGER, SMITH, STONE, WOOLWINE JONATHAN S. BARGER, who has resided on his present farm of one hundred and sixty acres on s...

Della C. Hylton, 16 Jan 1987 Posted on: 18 Feb 2000, by  NEC0718

Localities > North America > United States > States > Virginia > Counties > Patrick

The Enterprise, Stuart VA, 21 Jan 1987 DELLA C. HYLTON Mrs. Della Craig Hylton, 101, of Woolwine, died Friday at R. J. Reynolds-Patrick County Memorial Hospital A native of Patrick County, she was a daught...

Rachel Dillon Midkiff Reid Posted on: 19 Feb 2000, by Jackie Carter

...Brian Center in Eden, N.C. died Monday, Jan. 31, 2000 at Morehead Memorial Hospital. She was born in Woolwine, Va., the daughter of Marion P. and Mary Boyd Dillon, and lived most of her life in Rockingham Co....

Roy Wilson Wood 1920-2000 Posted on: 22 Feb 2000, by  S_Dansher

...South Boston, Peggy Mitchell of Rocky Mount, Nancy Nelson of Sandy Ridge, N.C., and Beverly Morrison of Woolwine; one son, Rodney Wood of Rocky Mount; one brother, Eugene Wood of Woolwine; 12 grandchildren and 11 gre...

Monroe, Alexander of NC Posted on: 04 Mar 2000, by  VJordan7651

Surnames > Monroe

Alexander MONROE b 1839 NC m Mariam Emeline WOOLWINE in 1860. Who were his parents? Were they from NC also?

Re: Charly Settle Posted on: 05 Mar 2000, by George Settle

Surnames > Settle

Ron, Who are the parents of Rachel SETTLE WOOLWINE. I have a Mary Rachel SETTLE, but she married a RADFORD, SAEY, and FOREMAN. Her nephew was named Charly, s/o Meredith SETTLE.

Bobby Jearl Dillon 1935-2000 Posted on: 05 Mar 2000, by  S_Dansher

...Jearl Dillon of Patrick Springs; four brothers, Avery Dillon, Percy Dillon and Lonnie Dillon, all of Woolwine, and Allen Dillon of Martinsville; five sisters, Jeannette Pendleton of Martinsville, Myrtle Holli...

Elzie Clyde Hylton, 12 Jan 1997 Posted on: 06 Mar 2000, by  NEC0718

...Martinsville and Henry County, will be held at 2 p.m. Wednesday at Buffalo Ridge Pentecostal Holiness Church in Woolwine. The Rev. Jonathan Todd will officiate, and burial will be in the church cemetery. He ...

Emma M. Hylton, 21 May 1989 Posted on: 07 Mar 2000, by  NEC0718

...at Moody Funeral Home chapel in Stuart. The Rev. Luther Hopkins will officiate. Burial will follow in Woolwine Methodist Church cemetery. The family will receive friends from 7 to 8:30 p.m. today at the fune...

Garland W. Hylton, 16 May 1988 Posted on: 08 Mar 2000, by  NEC0718

...Reynolds-Patrick County Memorial Hospital. He was a retired carpenter, a veteran of World War II and a member of Woolwine United Methodist Church. He is survived by his wife, Mrs. Winnie H. Hylton of the ho...

George H. Hylton, May 27, 1993 Posted on: 11 Mar 2000, by  NEC0718

The Enterprise, Stuart VA, 2 Jun 1993 GEORGE H. HYLTON George Herman Hylton, 69, of Rt. 1, Woolwine, died Thursday, May 27, at his home after a lengthy illness. He is survived by three sons, Herbert Hylton...

Daniel Ray Hatcher,1926-2000, Patrick Springs, VA Posted on: 11 Mar 2000, by  Nelhatch|MA31...

Surnames > Hatcher

...Saturday, March 4, 2000 at Patrick Community Hospital in Stuart. Mr. Hatcher was born September 18, 1926 in Woolwine, Va. to the late Charlie Jefferson and Venie Hall Hatcher. In addition to his parents, he ...

Harvie L. Hylton, 20 Oct 1989 Posted on: 13 Mar 2000, by  NEC0718

...three sisters, Mrs. Liddy Boothe of Patrick Springs, Mrs. Lonie Hall and Mrs. Lorene Belcher, both of Woolwine; five brothers, Elzie Hylton of Bassett, and Homer Hylton, Herman Hylton and Fred Hylton, all of ...

I. Arthur Hylton, 3 Mar 1988 Posted on: 14 Mar 2000, by  NEC0718

...Inez Martin of King George; three sons, Robert Hylton and Winfred Hylton of Stuart and Ronnie Hylton of Woolwine; three sisters, Mrs. Liddy Boothe of Patrick Springs, Mrs. Lonie Hall and Mrs. Lorene Belcher o...

John Edd Hylton, 9 Aug 1991 Posted on: 16 Mar 2000, by  NEC0718

The Enterprise, Stuart VA, 14 Aug 1991 JOHN EDD HYLTON John Edd Hylton, 73, of Rt. 1, Woolwine, died Friday, Aug 9, in Roanoke Memorial Hospital from injuries received in an automobile accident. A veteran ...

Joshua D. Hylton, 6 Apr 1987 Posted on: 16 Mar 2000, by  NEC0718

...Navy and is stationed in Guam; one son, Michael Hylton of Hillsville; one brother, John Ed Hylton of Woolwine; and seven grandchildren. Funeral services will be held Thursday at 2 p.m. at Meadows of Dan Bapt...

Daniel Ray Hatcher 1926-2000 Posted on: 29 Mar 2000, by  S_Dansher

...Springs, died Saturday, March 4, 2000 at Patrick Community Hospital in Stuart. Born Sept. 18, 1926 in Woolwine, he was the son of the late Charlie Jefferson and the late Venie Hall Hatcher. He served in the U...

Daniel Ray Hatcher, 1926-2000, PatrickCo, VA Posted on: 05 Apr 2000, by  Nelhatch|MA31...

Surnames > Hatcher

...Springs, died Saturday, March 4, 2000 at Patrick Community Hospital in Stuart. Born Sept. 18, 1926 in Woolwine, he was the son of the late Charlie Jefferson and the late Venie Hall Hatcher. He served in the ...

Tudor to Tudor Deed (1900) Posted on: 15 Apr 2000, by Bynum E. Tudor III

Recorded in Deed Book 30, page 198, Patrick County, Virginia. This Deed, made this 6th day of February 1900, from John Tudor, Sr. of the first part to James H. Tudor of the second part. Witnesseth th...

John & Rachel Griffith - Monroe County Deeds 1856 & 1858 Posted on: 16 Apr 2000, by  joego26

Localities > North America > United States > States > West Virginia > Counties > Monroe

...John Griffith a certain tract of land lying in Santa Fe, Monroe County and adjoining the lands of Wm Woolwine, Graham or Forehand, Jesse Beard and John Flint and Francis Reynolds, it being the land sold by th...

Tudor to Tudor Deed (1910) Posted on: 16 Apr 2000, by Bynum E. Tudor III

Recorded in Deed Book 42, pages 382-383, Patrick County, Virginia. THIS DEED, Made this third day of August, 1910, by George C. Tudor and wife, Bessie Tudor, of Forsyth County, and State of North Car...

Mrs C S Correll Posted on: 21 Apr 2000, by  doreatr

Localities > North America > United States > States > Virginia > Counties > Montgomery

...of Christian S Correll. She is survived by three daughters, Mrs Edna C. Topping, Shawsville, Mrs. H E Woolwine, Moneta, Mrs. Charles Creasy, Grants Pass, Ore.; and two sons, A B (Jack) Correll, N F Correll bo...

Reynolds to Tudor Deed (1933) Posted on: 23 Apr 2000, by Bynum E. Tudor III

...being in Patrick County, Virginia, to-wit: FIRST: a tract of 44 acres conveyed to J.L. Reynolds by R.E. Woolwine, Special Commissioner and S.C. Carter by a deed bearing date on the 14th day of April 1919, wh...

Dollie B. Handy, 13 Jun 1990 Posted on: 18 May 2000, by  NEC0718

The Enterprise, Stuart VA, 20 Jun 1990 DOLLIE B. HANDY Dollie Brammer Handy, 81, of Rt. 1, Woolwine, died Wednesday, June 13, at the Blue Ridge Nursing Home in Stuart. She was a Patrick County native, born...

family tree Posted on: 26 May 2000, by duane woolwine

Surnames > Brumfield

i need the most i can get from the woolwine back ground, it is very important to me that i find it, it could also help my high school grade very well. thank you duane woolwine jr

Arna Conner March 5, 2000 Posted on: 04 Jun 2000, by  S_Dansher

...survived by two daughters and sons-in-law, Joyce and Dale Hawks of Mount Airy, N.C., Judy and Gary Haden of Woolwine, Va.; one son, Kenny Moles of Meadows of Dan, Va.; one brother, J. B. Belcher of Meadows of...

Martha Ethel Bolt McAlexander 1922-2000 Posted on: 08 Jun 2000, by  S_Dansher

...David Poff, Vivian and Bruce Poff of Pilot; sons and daughters-in-law, Jerry and Pam McAlexander of Woolwine, Roger McAlexander of Riner and special friend, Paula Olinger, Don and Debbie McAlexander of Floyd;...

woolwines Posted on: 09 Jun 2000, by robert woolwine

Surnames > Brumfield

i have a lot of info on the woolwines, if you are interested , give me a few names to look up and i will see if they are in my database

Donald "Don" Earl Woods-April 22, 2000 Posted on: 24 Jun 2000, by  S_Dansher

The Enterprise, Stuart, VA-Apr.26, 2000 Donald "Don" Earl Woods, 76, of Brammer Spur Rd., Woolwine, died Saturday, April 22, 2000, at Patrick Community Hospital. A native of Lorain, Ohio, he was a ...

ADELINE HAXTON Posted on: 27 Jun 2000, by Lynne B. Howell

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Bradford

I am searching for any information regarding Adeline HAXTON, b. abt. 1805 in NY, d/o (?) & (?), m. 25 Mar 1828 in Canton, Bradford Co., PA, John L. LOOMIS, Sr., b. 9 Jan 1801 in NY, s/o Augustus &...

Bessie Brogan Scott-June 26, 2000 Posted on: 13 Jul 2000, by  S_Dansher

...Mildred Scott, all of Bassett, Dwight and Charlotte Scott of Nashville, Tenn., Danny and Julie Scott of Woolwine, Larry and Ruth Scott of Floyd; 27 grandchildren; 23 great-grandchildren and two great-great-gr...

Walter Edward Wade-June 23, 2000 Posted on: 17 Jul 2000, by  S_Dansher

The Enterprise, Stuart, VA-June 29, 2000 Walter Edward Wade, 67, of Woolwine, died Friday, June 23, 2000, at Blue Ridge Nursing Center in Stuart. He was born in Patrick County to the late William Green Wade ...

Dalton E. Philpott-July 18, 2000 Posted on: 13 Aug 2000, by  S_Dansher

The Enterprise, Stuart, VA-July 26, 2000 Dalton E. Philpott, 80, of Hampden, Mass., died Tuesday, July 18, 2000. He was born in Fieldale and had lived in Hampden for 46 years. He retired in 1978 from...

Jessie L. Phillips 1929-2000 Posted on: 14 Aug 2000, by  S_Dansher

...Elder Jessie L. Phillips took God's outstretched hand and crossed the bridge to rest. He was born in Woolwine, Va., on April 11, 1929 to the late John Henry and Catherine Spencer Phillips. He attended Mercer ...

AKERS, Samuel R. 1843-1923 Posted on: 30 Aug 2000, by  bruce7911

...col. 3. Dodson, Patrick Co., Va., Oct. 24. - We are sorry to note the death of Mr. Samuel R. Akers of Woolwine, which occurred on Oct. 17. He leaves one son, Mr. Charles Akers and two daughters, Miss Lon Aker...

George Washington Via Posted on: 06 Sep 2000, by Ed Lewis

Localities > North America > United States > States > Virginia > Counties > Floyd

...great grandfather was also a George Washington Via. He lived (though I don't know where he married) in Woolwine, Virginia, just down the mountain from Floyd County. He was born 04-13-1850, m. 12-19-1878, d 02...

John Miles MacPhail, 23, died July 2000 Posted on: 13 Sep 2000, by Board Admin

Surnames > McPhail

...John Miles, 23, of Lexington. He is survived by a daughter, Bryanna MacPhail...; his father, Gerald Woolwine of Roanoke; his mother and stepfather, Stacy M. and Larry Long of Lexington; brother, Matthew McCul...

Melanie Lynn Jones 1980-2000 Posted on: 14 Sep 2000, by  S_Dansher

...Rautio of Stuart and the late State Police Officer, Andrew Douglas Jones and Alva and Sylvia McPeak of Woolwine; and her great-grandmother, Mrs. Opie Phillips of Christiansburg. Funeral services were held Sat...

woolwine Posted on: 17 Sep 2000, by  sarataylor59

Surnames > Brumfield

ROBERT, i am trying to find information on a bert woolwine ,could be a nick name. he married macie or mazzie aliff. they had a son born 1920 in eccles, w.va. he could have worked on the railroad. had one arm....

Neville Hicks Posted on: 19 Sep 2000, by Tammy Smith

Topics > Occupations > Transportation > Railroad Workers

...I also know that he worked on the railroad there in Roanoke. My grandmother's name is Celestia Hicks Woolwine and is his daughter. His other daughters' names are Pat and Thelma. I know he had another daughter...

Diana Susan Kincaid, Fayette County WV Posted on: 21 Sep 2000, by  beckyb13

Surnames > Kincaid

My G Grandmother was Diana Susan Kincaid. She was born 7/5/1866. She married Josiah Woolwine. Anyone know her parents.

Fain Posted on: 11 Oct 2000, by Regina Saunders

Surnames > Fain

There are 2 Fain Cemeterys at Stewart Va. near Lovers Leap and Woolwine. I will have to look up the directions.

Letitia Catherine Summerfield Woolwine Posted on: 19 Oct 2000, by  npavis

Surnames > Summerfield

...information about Letitia Catherine Summerfield. She was born in December 1823 and was married to Montgomery Woolwine in 1845. She's from Virginia but eventually lived in West Virginia and is buried there in ...

Benjamin Posted on: 22 Oct 2000, by  npavis

Surnames > Summerfield

...in Raleigh County VA (now WV). In the 1850 census listed just below her and her husband (Montgomery Woolwine) was listed a Benjamin Summerfield and his family. Considering that was her maiden name and they we...

Woolwine Posted on: 29 Oct 2000, by Bill Lockerby

Surnames > Lockerby

I have a William Lockerby marrying an Elizabeth Woolwine inmy tree. Do we connect ?

wiseman, woolwine, Posted on: 29 Oct 2000, by Ron Craig

Surnames > Lockerby

the above message subject should have been ELIZABETH WOOLWINE, NOT WISEMAN, SORRY, RON

Elisabeth Wiseman Posted on: 29 Oct 2000, by Ron Craig

Surnames > Lockerby

I have an Elizabeth Woolwine in my databases, but, I am not showing a marriage for her. Do you have any info on her parents, birthdate, or birth location? Contact me directly at solarpaneloh@aol.com Ron

AGEE'S Posted on: 11 Nov 2000, by Peggie

Surnames > Agee

Thanks Peggie but my dad was born 10/22/12. Just trying to find some family from the Woolwine,Va area. Thanks again

per page
  • Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions