Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "skeens" - 1,391 Messages

per page

Re: Joe Skeens Floyd County Cemetery Book Vol 2 Posted on: 02 Nov 2003, by Carrie Benard

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Floyd

How about Joshua Barnard/Bernard? We think that he is buried on Lost Creek.

Re: Joe Skeens Floyd County Cemetery Book Vol 2 Posted on: 23 Dec 2002, by  JudyHackworth...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Floyd

Jeff Crisp is buried in the Shepherd Cemetery located at Dwale, Ky 1 mile north of Allen, Ky on U. S. 23.

RABB Posted on: 13 Nov 1998, by Debbie Flannery Cardona

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Elliott

...the household were Dr. RABB'S children William 13, Mary 8, and his married daughter Amanda Susan RABB SKEENS (my gr-gr-grandmother) and Amanda's daughter Elizabeth 1. Amanda SKEENS was married to Lewis "Luke...

Joe Skeens Floyd County Cemetery Book Vol 2 Posted on: 22 Dec 2002, by  hiodenbrown1

Does anyone have that book? If so, could you do a lookup for me? I am looking for information on Jeff Crisp who was born on 3/18/1885 and died on 11/5/1967. I think he was either buried in Sheperd ...

NELSON, PERKINS, SALYERS, SKEENS, OR SKEANS Posted on: 12 May 1998, by Sue Helterbrand

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Greenup

The only information I have is off of my grandma's birth certificate and it is confusing. It says Old Town Greenup County. Plus is mentions Elliot County and Lawrence County. She said she was born in ...

Descendants of William Riley Flannery Posted on: 03 Jun 2001, by Debbie Flannery Cardona

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Elliott

...relocated to IL, then up to Oneida Co. WI ii. John Milt Flannery 1829-1923 m. Josephine "Josie Skeens . John Milt was the Sheriff of Carter Co. KY 1918-1922 iii. Isome Lee Flannery 1871-1925 m. Eliza...

FLANNERY CONN KEGLEY SKEENS Posted on: 28 Aug 1998, by Deborah Flannery Cardona

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Greenup

...My gr-grandfather was William "Willie" Flannery b1882 d 1918 m Frances "Fannie" Skeens. My Grandfather was Elmer Flannery b1907 d 1970 m Ada Conn b1913 d 1985.I am also looking for info ...

Family Ties Posted on: 26 Oct 2000, by  JSALZMAN

Looking for any Skeens family member that could give me any info on Martha Ann Skeens. She Married Reason Lyon and they lived in Lawrence county. Martha was B.1845 D. 1929 Also looking for ay of the Scaggs family...

Re: Nelson & Kitchen Posted on: 19 Aug 2001, by Judy Oiler

...and Lillian. (not sure of the spelling on Tilly & Della) I do know Lillian married Jasper Newt Skeens. They are both buried at Hamden, OH. Your great grandmother Kitchen died in Jackson county, OH bu...

Skeens Posted on: 07 Jan 2001, by Linda C. Hicks Spencer

Susan my family was Hamiltons and married in to the Skeen's family on Spurlock. LINDA

Re: Eliza Thompson-Goble-Skeens-Sellards Posted on: 15 May 2004, by  Charlene Laws...

Janet, William Skeens and Eliza Thompson Goble were married on May 2, 1903 in Floyd Co. Ky. I find them together in the Floyd Co. census in 1910 with 3 children from Eliza's first marriage to Christopher G...

Re: Eliza Thompson-Goble-Skeens-Sellards Posted on: 28 Apr 2004, by  Charlene Laws...

Janet, I have a marriage certificate for William Skeens and Eliza Goble getting married In Floyd Co Ky. on May 5, 1903. His 3rd marriage her 2nd. Someone also emailed me and said they had a daughter togeth...

Re: Tussey/Wadkins Posted on: 23 Sep 2002, by  PAStrausbaugh

...another child mary catherine born 1865 floyd co ky married 27 april 1883 floyd co ky to jonathon (john) skeens died before 1926 in family genealogy. do you know who the parents are. we have a quess of a ...

Re: Eliza Thompson-Goble-Skeens-Sellards Posted on: 28 Apr 2004, by  ojinsfolly1

Hi, Sorry I don't have any info on Eliza but do have some info on Skeen. Do you have any dates? Would like to know more about Will Skeens. Thanks, Janet Newkirk Sparks

Ellis Griffey Posted on: 10 Jun 1999, by  aliciapars

...Moses Griffey and Dean Smith, all of Wabash; three sisters, Ruth Blankenship, Pikeville, Ky., and Marie Skeens and Martha Jane Murphy, both of Prestonburg, Ky.; and five grandchildren. He was preceded in de...

Eliza Thompson-Goble-Skeens-Sellards Posted on: 26 Jan 2004, by  CharleneLawso...

...for any information on Eliza Thompson and her family. I have her married to Christopher Goble, Will Skeens, and then to John Sellards. Any info would be appreciated. Thank You. contact me at charlene_lawson...

hartford baseball team in 1908 Posted on: 20 Jan 2006, by virginia skeens

Localities > North America > United States > States > West Virginia > Counties > Mason

does anyone know the names of the players ?please email me back with info.thank you so much.

I'm looking for a Robert Lee Salmons Posted on: 14 Jun 2002, by  g_salmons303

Localities > North America > United States > States > West Virginia > Counties > Logan

...just outside of Man,wv from what my great uncle told me Robert was involved with my grandmother Sarah Skeens and they had 2 children together although they never married. My father's name is Wendell Lee Sa...

David Alexander Skeen Posted on: 13 May 1999, by Linda Collins

Not sure if this is my relative. My dad Lindsey Skeens had (s) at the end and David Alexander Skeen if different. Maybe when I check more I will find out that it just got added. Thanks Linda Skeens Collins

Abdon family Posted on: 23 Jul 1999, by Patty Skeens Abdon

Greenup Co.I am looking for a Charles Harrison Abdon who married Sarah Margaret Moore?

Re: Skeens R Joe Posted on: 05 Dec 2003, by barbara j hinkle

thanks barbara

Re: Skeens R Joe Posted on: 16 Nov 2003, by  Robie_Prater

i'm sorry I don't have anything on this line.You might try calling Joe Skeans.He's i the Phone book-Robie Prater

Re: Skeens R Joe Posted on: 16 Nov 2003, by barbara j hinkle

hello, i'm trying to find some information on my grandfather james alfred skeens born march 4,1887 in russell co. va. to lyhue or elihue skeens and rebecca jane stout skeens. his bro. were robert, john, and frankey. s...

Re: Appalachia Crossroads Posted on: 12 Jul 2001, by  LibbyPreston1...

...Christopher Goble, son of Jacob and Kitty (Ward) Goble. Christopher m (2) Eliza Thompson. Eliza and Will Skeens were charged in court for the murder of Christopher by poisoning. Page 589: Artilla Ellend...

Skeens Posted on: 26 Jan 2000, by Pam

Localities > North America > United States > States > West Virginia > Counties > Wayne

I am looking for information on Lindsey Skeens b. 02-04-1875 d. 11-09-1938 married Rosetta Pack (I believe) b. 02-12-1878 d. 10-12-1916 they were married in 1893. Their daughter Rosa Bell Skeens married Ransom Pe...

per page