Search the Boards

Search Results for "skeens" - 1,374 Messages

per page

Cynthia Breeding Posted on: 17 Jan 2000, by Jackie Hopkins

Localities > North America > United States > States > Virginia > Counties > Buchanan

...from the courthouse. On this record she gives her last name as Ashby, her mother is listed as Elizabeth Skeens, no father is given. Can you shed any light on all this confusion? How are you connected to the...

Skeens Posted on: 26 Jan 2000, by Pam

Localities > North America > United States > States > West Virginia > Counties > Wayne

I am looking for information on Lindsey Skeens b. 02-04-1875 d. 11-09-1938 married Rosetta Pack (I believe) b. 02-12-1878 d. 10-12-1916 they were married in 1893. Their daughter Rosa Bell Skeens married Ransom Pe...

William Riley Flannery Posted on: 30 Jan 2000, by Debbie Flannery Cardona

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Carter

Obituary, William R. FLANNERY From the East KY Journal, Grayson, KY Carter County September 11, 1919 pg. 1 Col. 5 "Old Soldier Dies" " William R. Flannery, father of Sheriff J. M. F...

Geroganna Cartee Arbaugh Posted on: 07 Feb 2000, by  DonnaFerguson...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Carter

...death in 1976. She is survived by one daughter Carolyn (Dick) Jarrell, of Sabina; two sisters, Fanny Skeens of Wilmington and Wilma Eldridge of Chillicothe, one brother Everett Cartee of Chillicothe, four g...

Derossett Posted on: 07 Feb 2000, by Judy Stambaugh

Surnames > Derossett

...in Floyd county. Her father's name was Solomon Derossett, she had a sister named Callie who married a Skeens, and a brother named tate, she had one other sister, and brother but can get their names. I am in...

mathias keene Posted on: 08 Feb 2000, by patti robbins

Surnames > Keene

...county census mathias keene was the son of mathias(mot)keene and theresa (thursey) skins or possibly skeens o they were the parents of william, mathias and james enoch keene. Nancy Vance born in 1843 in NC ...

Gilliam Genealogy Posted on: 10 Feb 2000, by  ttodd

Surnames > Gilliam

...father was Ira Gilliam, his father was John Gilliam. John was married to Martha Elliott, Ira to Nancy Skeens, Schuyler to Belle Dale, Corbett to Mira Perry, and Beulah to Edward Baldwin. Contact me if we ha...

Betty Jean Justice Posted on: 19 Feb 2000, by Casto Funeral Home

Localities > North America > United States > States > West Virginia > Counties > Jackson

...will be Monday, February 21, 2000, 2 pm at Casto Funeral Home, Ravenswood, WV with Pastor Christopher Skeens and the Rev. Kenneth Maynard officiating. Burial will follow in Jackson County Memory Gardens, Co...

Descendants of William Robinson Posted on: 20 Feb 2000, by  julieward28

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Grant

I am looking for descendants of William H. Robinson and Mahala Skeens. William H. Robinson was born in Muncie, IN 3-24-1898 and died in Fairmount, IN 8-13-1979. Mahala Skeens was born 7-22-1897 in Fleming Co., KY...

Thomas Jeferson Kiser Posted on: 21 Feb 2000, by Austin Hinkle

Surnames > Kiser

...have been knows as Jefferson) born about 1863, most likely in Jackson Co. W. Va./Va, married Tiletha Skeens.He was the son of Joseph Kiser, born abt., 1824, Who was married to Martha Hamons. Thomas had the ...

William B Posted on: 22 Feb 2000, by  Linda_Schreib...

Surnames > Carrick

...up to Joseph, and some good life info on the Carricks from a NC book, and have LOTS of info on the Skeens. Would love to share. Drop me a note. Soon, please . Linda

Thomas M. Miller Sr., 85y: 1994 Posted on: 22 Feb 2000, by  LMarks35

Localities > North America > United States > States > West Virginia > Counties > Lincoln

...Anita Yvonne Purdee of Cary, N.C.; one son, Thomas M. Miller Jr. of Branchland; two sisters, Mrs. Ethel Skeens of South Point, Ohio, and Mrs. Evelyn McColgan of Branchland; five grandchildren, Mrs. Dana Hin...

Bertha Pauline Stratton Long Miller, 94y: 1986 Posted on: 26 Feb 2000, by  LMarks35

Localities > North America > United States > States > West Virginia > Counties > Lincoln

...Beth Long, Cesco Long, Ray Long, Gwen Long, and Larry long; 1 daughter: Odessa Adkins; 1 sister: Effie Skeens; 17 grandchildren and 17 great-grandchildren.

Counts Skeen,Skeens from VA Posted on: 27 Feb 2000, by June (bee)(Skeens)Newman

Surnames > Counts

I am looking for descendants from an Isaac Counts who married a Margaret Skeen, Or Skeens in Wise, Russell county Virginia, I know that they migrated to West Virginia (Kentuck) sometime in the early or midd...

Isaac Counts Posted on: 12 Mar 2000, by June Newman

Surnames > Counts

I have a record of an Isaac Counts (born in Wise, Russell County,VA) marrying a Margaret Skeens B.may 10,1820, In Wise, then the two of them migrating to Kentuck, Jackson County, WVA, along with a Franklin ...

Amy E. Skeens - 1940 Posted on: 20 Mar 2000, by  ErnieLasley

Localities > North America > United States > States > West Virginia > Counties > Jackson

The Mountaineer (Thursday, July 4, 1940) AMY E. SKEENS PASSES MONDAY Mrs. Army E. Skeens, 32 who with her husband, Clifton Skeens formerly resided in Jackson County died Monday at her Cleveland Ohio home. The body wa...

PRICE-GARRARD DATES Posted on: 11 Apr 2000, by  SueCanavan50

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Clay

In 1999 Jennie Hall and Gloria Skeens did a partial recording of burials in the GARRARD CEMETERY in Manchester, Clay Co. KY Is there a complete list somewhere? Can we get Jennie or Gloria to post the list o...

William F. Broady - Franklin Co VA Land Grant (adj. Williamson Broady) 1853 Posted on: 18 Apr 2000, by Regena Cogar

Localities > North America > United States > States > Virginia > Counties > Franklin

VA Grants 108, p. 681 Library of Virginia Digital Collection: Land Office Patents and Grants ========== Wm F Broady 40 acres Franklin Exd. Delivd. to Capt G. Choice Jany 3. 1853. ---------- Joseph Joh...

ETHEL ELLEN ADKINS Posted on: 19 Apr 2000, by K. Porter

...mother: Anna Mae Breedlove Adkins; four sisters and brothers in law: Carolyn and Stevie Hager, Anna Marie Skeens and friend Robin Pack, Vickie and Roger Richmond and Nelda and Lineul Lovejoy: two brothers: ...

Will of James Hall - Rockbridge Co., VA - 1808 Posted on: 24 Apr 2000, by  CynthiaDrisco...

Surnames > Hall

...acres adjoining William Murphey and John Leech, Junr. 126 acres adjoining Samuel Willson and Robert Skeens. 76 acres on Thompsons Creek adjoining Elijah Forsythe and Robert Clerk. 44 1/2 acres adjoining Geo...

Thompson Ancestors..Tennessee, Burley, Mary Bell Posted on: 28 Apr 2000, by  caroleshepp

Surnames > Thompson

...anyone related to these people from Ky. Mary Bell was my grandmother. My parents were Ray and Ethel Skeens of WV. My siblings were Bobby Joe, Mary Lou, and Linda Rae. Hope there's some cousins out there. Ca...

genealogy Posted on: 01 May 2000, by Alfred Lester

Localities > North America > United States > States > Virginia > Counties > Buchanan

Bigeye Skeens lives at Big Rock, Va, Buchanan co. He is the son of Charlie & Linda Skeens.

Skiens Posted on: 11 May 2000, by  audreypreece2

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Lampasas

Mary, I have been researching the Skeen,Skeeens,Skiens lines for over a year now. I live in Austin, Texas and I go to the State Archives about 4 times a month. I have not done any research on the Texa...

Susannah Kiser Posted on: 13 May 2000, by J. Newman

Surnames > Kiser

My Susannah Kiser, who incidently is my ggggggreat grandmother. Married Stephen Skeens, she was born in 1792, and this two had 18 children. So they are grandparents to many many Skeens, Skeen, and Skene as the na...

Susannah Kiser Posted on: 13 May 2000, by J. Newman

Surnames > Kiser

My Susannah Kiser, who incidently is my ggggggreat grandmother. Married Stephen Skeens, she was born in 1792, and these two had 18 children. So they are grandparents to many many Skeens, Skeen, and Skene as the n...

per page
  • Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions