Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "Mcroberts" - 1,561 Messages

per page

Patricia R. Lazier Posted on: 30 Jun 2002, by  marysday

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oregon > Counties > Lincoln

...Benjamin L. Fischer, Springfield, Oregon, Kelly and Caitlin Carter and Robert Cousineau; and niece Julie McRoberts of Fort Jones, California, and nephew Guy Guilbert of Van Nuys, California. Pat was a Bronze ...

VARIAN, Brenda L Posted on: 01 Sep 2003, by  suzie81543

Localities > North America > United States > States > West Virginia > Counties > Mason

...Services were 11 am Tuesday, June 10, 2003, in the Bauer Funeral Home at Kittanning, with the Rev. Melvern McRoberts Jr. of the Free Methodist Church officiating. Interment was in the Kittanning Cemetery, Rayb...

Dwayne Webb Posted on: 16 Jun 2005, by  judybroch

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Franklin

...Summit, Dale Nolting and wife, Rena of New Haven and Randy Nolting of Washington; three daughters, Nancy McRoberts and husband, Francis, of New Haven, Teri Moorman and husband, Jeffery, of Robertsville; one br...

Re: Strain Posted on: 12 Apr 2004, by  Jeanie_Ology

Localities > North America > Canada > Ontario > Victoria

Bonnie, I'm interested in your Strain ancestry, I found your message, part of which I've attached, while browsing the Scotch-Irish archives - tried to e-mail you back, but I guess your e-mail address...

Draxie H. Combs Posted on: 08 Feb 2000, by Kathy Hamilton

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Floyd

...daughter of the late Nelson and Ollie Howell Hamilton. She was a former janitor, and was a member of McRoberts Regular Baptist Church. She was preceded in death by her husband, Wesley Combs. Survivors include ...

Charles Summers - Anna Harrington VA>MO>IL Posted on: 28 Aug 2004, by  KimMyers62

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > St > Clair

...1900. He married ANNA M. HARRINGTON Abt. 1872 in , , Missouri, daughter of JAMES HARRINGTON and HANNAH MCROBERTS. She was born Jun 1852 in , Loudoun, Virginia, and died 05 Oct 1934 in East Saint Louis, Saint...

Rena M. Nolting Posted on: 12 Apr 2006, by  judybroch

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Franklin

...father-in-law, Charles Nolting, and wife, Linda, of Washington; brothers- and sisters-in-law, Nancy McRoberts, and husband, Francis, of New Haven, Joan Nolting, and fiance, Glenn, of Gerald, Eric Nolting, and ...

Re: NEED HELP: Thomas Campbell & Rachel McLaughlin Posted on: 12 Jul 2005, by Ian Mitchell

Localities > North America > Canada > Ontario > Victoria

...H.) Mary, 12 May, 10 Bella, 8 Lettie, 6 Nettie, 4 A Margaret Campbell is listed as the wife of John McRoberts, and the mother of May, aged 2; in 1901 a W. John McRoberts, b 1 Jun 1867, is listed in Manvers, with wife ...

George Glenn Nichols Posted on: 19 Jan 2000, by Terrie Johnson

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Greene

...15, 2000 at Franciscan Medical Center. He is preceded in death by his parents, Roy and Ethel Nichols (McRoberts, Ky.); a brother, Green "Tom" Nichols and three children: Gary Dean, Catherine Marilyn ...

Re: Martha Ellen Saltsgiver Obituary Posted on: 18 Feb 2002, by  Lael2

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Carroll

...who was from NE. He had a brother and sister I believe, but do not have their names. He married Eva McRoberts of Iowa and they lived their later lives in Danville, CA. Any information would be appreciated.

The Steuben Courier, Bath, NY; 06 Dec 1935, front page, Bath Posted on: 07 Nov 2002, by  @@diamondl@em...

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Steuben

...here Monday Attorney Michael Cahill moved from dismissal of a grand larceny indictment against Samuel McRoberts. The motion was opposed by District Attorney George Pratt and Judge Edwin S. Brown reserved deci...

The Steuben Courier, Bath, NY 13 Dec 1935, Miscellanous Posted on: 16 Oct 2002, by  @@diamondl@em...

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Steuben

...Cahill’s motion for dismissal of a second degree grand larceny indictment against WPA Director Samuel McRoberts. District Attorney George W. Pratt opposed the motion, but he will not be in office if the case ...

Gordons Posted on: 23 Sep 1999, by Jennifer Gordon Gray

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Cole

...all moved to Rochester, Minn. for his medical care. Rebecca is descended through Job Goodall and Sarah McRoberts Embree, Josiah Goodall and Rebecca Brooks (he was a mariner from CT) descended from Paul Goodall...

Re: Ruth Kerns Hazel Posted on: 11 Sep 2001, by  @@Almenami@ao...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Ashland

Shannon, Will e-mail you my snail mail address. Please e-mail me back, so I'll know you received my mail. Patricia (Pat)

Re: Ruth Kerns Hazel Posted on: 10 Sep 2001, by  @@Almenami@ao...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Ashland

Shannan, Thank you for answering my message. Yes, I'd like you to send me the information you have for Hugh and Ruth's families. Also for their children and other descendants. Pat

Re: Surnames in "Mornington and Its Pioneers" Posted on: 07 Mar 2002, by  @@jbrzozowski...

Localities > North America > Canada > Ontario > Perth

"George Langford, the subject of this sketch, was born in Queen's County, Ireland, on March 17, 1825. In common with so many Irish families at that time, his parents found that the "ould so...

BILL F. BAYS Posted on: 07 Feb 2000, by  music298

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Knott

...Mansfield; six grandchildren; five great-grandchildren; a sister, Zula Irene "Dunnie" Sword of McRoberts, Kentucky; and several nieces and nephews. He was preceded in death by his parents, Christoph...

In memory of Mrs. Laura Frances Davis McRoberts Posted on: 01 Mar 2005, by  dorholub

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Jack

The Jacksboro Gazette Thursday, March 9, 1944 Mrs. Laura Frances Davis McRoberts was born in Ray County, MO, 15 May 1861 and died 15 February 1944 at her home in Jacksboro, where she had lived since 1921. Her...

Postoak Cemetery Posted on: 26 Mar 1999, by Paul Smith

...9-3-1915 and biried in the Postoak Cemetery.There is also buried in this same cemetery the following McRoberts: Raynor M. 2-11-1909 - 7-5-1909 Louisa M. 4-25-1879 - 2-14-1982 Sam G. 8-7-1891 - 1-29-1928 Laura ...

ABRAHAM LANSDEN WILLIAMS Posted on: 17 Mar 1999, by Sammye Mantooth

...County--primarily Union Station--Post Oak. He was my ggrandfather, father of Louisa Melinda Williiams McRoberts, wife of Samuel Garrett McRoberts. We know that Abraham was born in Fannin Co. in 1852; went back to Spart...

Melton Cousins Posted on: 13 Feb 1999, by  Chuck Woods

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Lincoln

...were a "slew" of children (11+). Catherine and a sister were married in Dec.? of 1853 by a McRoberts who was pastor of local prespeterian church. Beleive Early and Katy stayed and died in Lincoln cou...

Re: Bailey's in Harlan Posted on: 05 May 2005, by  JoyceCollins1...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Harlan

Hello, Here is some information on your family from census and birth record sources I have. Hopefully this will help you to go further with your research and will answer some of your questions. 193...

McRoberts from Allegheny County Posted on: 01 May 2001, by  Mrsmelvern

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Allegheny

I'm looking for information about my great-great grandfather William McRoberts. His son (my great-grandfather) Malcolm died in 1915 in Gulfport (St. Petersburg), FL in 1915 at the age of 60. I believe that wou...

Grave markers, Monticello Little Mountain Cemetery Posted on: 16 Jun 1999, by Mac McCutchan

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Lewis

In Little Mountain Cemetery, Monticello, Lewis Co., there are a few very small, very plain markers, with only a last name (no dates or other inscription). One says "GERMAN". It may be the gr...

Re: Charles McClain of Bedford Co. Posted on: 06 Sep 2001, by Roger Loomis

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Bedford

...Margaret b. 1837 or 38. all in fairfield co Oh. Roseanna McClain is my G.G.Grandmother she married Jonh McRoberts August 17,1853 edgar co Ill.

McRoberts' family Posted on: 02 May 2001, by  Mack_McRobert...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Allegheny

Jill: Not unless my great grandfather didn't go by his first name. His name was Malcolm and he moved to Gulfport (St. Petersburg) Fl. eight years before he died in 1915. He originally lived in Allegh...

McRoberts family Posted on: 02 May 2001, by Jill

Mel, Thank you for your response. Since my last post I have found the father of my David Warden McRoberts. I am not sure at this time if any other Walter's were in this line. As I now have it, the father of Da...

McRoberts' Family Tree Posted on: 01 May 2001, by  Mrsmelvern

Jill: I understand from different family members that my great grandfather Malcolm had a brother names Walter. Malcolm died in 1915 at the age of 60 in St. Petersburg,Fl. I was wondering if perhaps t...

McRoberts Posted on: 17 Oct 1998, by Jill Hunt

Searching for any information on my grandparents and their familes. Walter V. McRoberts b. 7 Oct.1900 in Allegheny Co.,md Ethel Josephine Houser abt. 1925 in Allegheny Co.,PA. Parents of Walter is David & ...

Bruce Family History Posted on: 15 Jun 1999, by Mac McCutchan

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Lewis

...William Bruce or Buckner Bruce, of Stanford, KY. An ancestor of mine, Lucinda Bruce, married a Hayden McRoberts, and arrived in Lewis Co. in 1854, from Kentucky. They settled in the Monticello area, but I was ...

Benjamin Gibson Posted on: 21 Feb 1999, by Brenda Smeal Gibson

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Knott

...Charles, Donald, June Brewer, Bobbi (Barbara Roberta?)Zigler Mckinny surviving members of family return to McRoberts for reunions any information in putting this puzzle together would be appriciated

McRoberts of Allegheny County ,PA Posted on: 10 May 2000, by  Mack_McRobert...

Walter McRoberts was my great uncle. His brother's name was Malcolm. Malcolm had two children, Howard Berdell (my grandfather) and Mary McRoberts Roberts.

Anderson Posted on: 02 Dec 1998, by lds

Localities > North America > United States > States > Nevada > Counties > Washoe

...Anderson -- b: Aug 17, 1916 in Pennsylvania -- d: Nov 24, 1998 in Sparks, NV d/o Robert Lees and Ruth C. McRoberts {Credits omitted, but available in full obituary} {Survivors omitted, but available in full o...

Jettie Baker Howard Posted on: 30 Apr 2001, by  epete7092

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Leslie

...named Chainey. My grandmother, Marie Sizemore, Monroe's wife, is still alive and well. She lives in McRoberts, which is in Letcher County. Grandma had wondered what happened to Jettie's children and so had so...

1891 Post Oak School high school students Posted on: 29 Jan 2005, by  dorholub

...Moody Zee Fullingim Ida Pickens Rubie Kirk Gladys Younger Blanche Steed Emma Butts Viola Gifford Hattie McRoberts James Butts John Butts Ivan Marshall Waldo Marshall Clarie Bemusdaffer Sam McRoberts Frank Gladden Oscar...

Samuel McRoberts Posted on: 30 Jan 2006, by  mcrob_1

Localities > North America > United States > States > Virginia > Counties > Botetourt

I'm looking for any immigration information on Samuel McRoberts senior. Died approx 1770 or 1784 in Botetourt

Re: Seeking Hogarth family Posted on: 07 Dec 2001, by pat alexander

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Lucas

Hello Michelle - Sorry it has been so long since you wrote - I'm so glad you found my message. please contact me at desertaz@earthlink.net. Apparently I have photos of your father, grandmother and au...

Re: Seeking Hogarth family Posted on: 22 Aug 2001, by pat alexander

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Lucas

...1880-1940. Standing on cement in front of a big tall hill. May - or may not, be related in some way to McROBERTS, CROAKER, ANDERSON. These names all appear on group of photos I found in a book in AZ.

Crawfords Posted on: 05 Jan 2006, by Mary Boswell

Localities > North America > United States > States > Virginia > Counties > Botetourt

...the dates match. Other information shows 2 wives for his Father, William Crawford. 1st wife was Mary McRoberts b. 1755 d. 1784 by whom he had 5 children. 2nd wife was Margaret Kilpatrick by whom he had 9 ch...

Obituary Posted on: 06 Apr 2000, by  itravele

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Cameron

Obituary: Monday 10 June 1929 Quincy, Illinois Newspaper. Mrs. Eliza A. Castle Mrs. Eliza A. Castle, 72, widow of Edmund V. Castle, died Sunday night at 10:45 o'clock at the home of a daughter, Mrs. S...

Thomas Wilson m Elizabeth Gaston, 1800, Campbell Co. Posted on: 06 Apr 2001, by  WillannaGriff...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Virginia > Counties > Campbell

...Dinwiddie, according to the marriage records. Her mother MAY have been Isabella Galbreath. Archibald McRoberts, a prominent Presbyterian minister, married them. I have been unable to find ANY information abou...

Re: Early Marriages, Wills and Rev. War Records Posted on: 27 Jun 2002, by  SandySavey42

Would the person that asked for information about Alexander MCROBERTS and Nancy HYLAND please get in contact with me. My GT.GT.GT. Grandfather was John MCROBERTS married Eunice CRAWFORD, in Botetourt Co., Va. I will sh...

David R. Wood(s) Posted on: 18 Oct 1998, by  Chuck Woods

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Lincoln

...with a stephenson household. In 1853 marries Catherine Melton through ME church in central Stanford (McRoberts?? pastor). Has two children John James Woods 1854 and Martha Woods 1856. Family listed on Census f...

Re: Early Marriages, Wills and Rev. War Records Posted on: 04 Mar 2002, by Debby Lantz

...Nancy Hiland on 03 May 1784. (no other info on them) There is also marriages for the following: John McRoberts and Sarah McClanahan, daughter of Francis McClanahan 12 Apr 1770 John McRoberts and Eunice Crawford 05...

Re: Early Marriages, Wills and Rev. War Records Posted on: 04 Mar 2002, by Robert Burke

Hello Debby, need any info about Alex McRoberts who married Nancy Hyland 3 May 1784 in Botetourt Co. Nancy was born in 1757. Any little bit would help a lot. Thank You Bob

hart Posted on: 22 Apr 2001, by  chloe1344

Have you contacted Connie Latta. William McRoberts Hart, I believe is her Grandfather. Allegheny co.

Hart family Posted on: 22 Apr 2001, by D. Runyon

I am looking for any information on a William McRoberts Hart that married Margaret Watson on Sept. 14, 1848 The children that I have listed are Harmon, Charles, William, Lizzie, Watson, John, Lewis, Harry and ...

MCCORMACK-LOGAN Posted on: 11 Oct 1998, by Susan Hudgens

Joshua McCormack did not marry Hugh Logan's daughter HArriett. She married Milton McRoberts and moved to Missouri.

LOGAN to MCCORMACK Posted on: 12 Sep 1998, by Susan Hudgens

...niece of Benjamin Logan) in 1825 in Lincoln County. There was also another Harriett Logan that married a McRoberts. Legend also says Harriett died at the birth of their son, William Craig McCormack. Looking fo...

CATAWBO CREEK/MCROBERTS RUN/REV. WAR Posted on: 23 Sep 2003, by Sandy Savey

Can someone tell me were MCROBERTS RUN on CATAWBO CREEK was located in the 1700's in Botetourt Co., Va.--- or was this part of Augusta Co., Va. at that time? My ancestor Samuel MCROBERTS along with several others from ...

per page