Search the Boards

Search Results for "Mcroberts" - 1,541 Messages

per page

Armstrong Family Bible Posted on: 21 Jan 2000, by Nancy Pascal

Localities > North America > United States > States > New Jersey > Counties > Sussex

Newspaper Obituary Clippings from the Armstrong Bible (no date) (Glued to the inside of the back cover) 1) In Montague, on the 16th inst., James B. Armstrong, Esq., aged 73 years. 2) In Montague, o...

Bevington's Posted on: 10 Feb 2000, by Tim McRoberts

Surnames > Bevington

...locations and dates. I have entered the entire Bevington linage on my family tree, beginning with P. Timothy McRoberts.

Hodgkins Posted on: 13 Feb 2000, by  leilanigreen1

Surnames > Hodgkin

My ggrandfther was Prof. William Hodgkins, Parents were Edward Hodgkins and Elvira McRoberts Hodgkins from Portland Maine, this is all I have proven.

Edward Posted on: 13 Feb 2000, by  leilanigreen1

Surnames > Hodgkin

...Houston, Texas originally from Portloand Maine. His parents were Edward Hodgkins and mother was Elvira McRoberts Hodgkins. also had a brother names James or Joseph, hand writing hard to read. All from Portland...

excerpts from Nathaniel R. Mason's diary, written at age ten in 1886 Posted on: 13 Feb 2000, by Ellen Newell McGrath

Localities > North America > United States > States > Maine > Counties > Cumberland

Sunday, Oct. 25, 1886 (Baldwin, Maine) "I slept with Mama last night. This forenoon I have raked the grave yard. Aunt Silla and I went over and saw the steers and other cattle. This afternoon Ma...

Ellen McRoberts Mason Posted on: 13 Feb 2000, by Ellen Newell McGrath

Localities > North America > United States > States > Maine > Counties > Cumberland

...Hampshire Notables", edited and compiled by Henry Harrison Metcalf. copyright 1919. MASON, Ellen McRoberts "Mrs. Mahlon L. Mason); writer, club-woman; b. North Baldwin (Quaker Brook) Me.; dau. John ...

further excerpts from Nathaniel R. Mason's diary, written at age ten in 1886 Posted on: 13 Feb 2000, by Ellen Newell McGrath

Thursday, April 22, 1886 (Baldwin, Maine) "I have come back to Baldwin today. This afternoon I have been round with Clint Wiggen inviting people for my Birthday party. Clint has helped me put up...

Charles Augustus McRoberts Posted on: 16 Feb 2000, by  BHlavnicka929...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Monona

I am looking for information on Charles Augustus McRoberts born Oct. 11, 1884 in Whiting, Iowa and died on April 4, 1953 in Danville, California and was buried in Walthill, Nebraska next to his second wife Dor...

John Hackman Thursa McRoberts Posted on: 26 Feb 2000, by Barbara McCann

Surnames > Hackman

I've just learned Thursa McRoberts married John Hackman. Only guessing about the dates, but would imagine it was around the 1850's to 1870's. She was from Pennsylvania, most likely PenArgyl area. I am interest...

MARTIN, James L. Posted on: 26 Feb 2000, by  caymerryman

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Fremont

...brother, J. T. Hodge, of Sidney, Iowa. The paternal grandparents of our subject were Henry and Cynthia (McRoberts) Martin, the former of whom was born in Pennsylvania, served as a soldier in the war of 1812, ...

Fiscus Surname Posted on: 28 Feb 2000, by LLoomis

Surnames > Fiscus

...in Nebraska in March 10, 1869 and she d.March 7, 1902. She is buried in Decatur, NE. She married Jake McRoberts around 1884? Any help on this line would be greatly appreciated.

Dover Family Posted on: 01 Mar 2000, by  pami54

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Jasper

...searching for the Greenbury Dover family. He was born 1829 in Greene County IN and after marrying Mary Ann McRoberts in 1856 moved to Jasper Co, Il about 1884. His children are as follows: Joica Dover born 185...

Harriet Conway Posted on: 10 Mar 2000, by  LynnMarieFanc...

Surnames > Conway

...Harriet Conway) who came with at least one brother from Ireland and settled in Cinncinati. Married William McRoberts, also from Ireland in 1850 in Cinn OH. She is not in the family cemetery. What happened?

crawford lineage Posted on: 11 Mar 2000, by  jamedian

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Fleming

I would like any information in regards to an Elvira "Alice" Crawford. She married Lewis McRoberts and I think they lived in Rowan County until her death. She was originally from Fleming County. Plea...

Griffey, Paul Posted on: 20 Mar 2000, by Sherry J. Lowe

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Carter

...his wife, Jeanine L. Barker Griffey; a son, Paul E. Griffey Jr. of Grayson, five daughters, Teresa L. McRoberts and Kimberly A. Hall, both of Olive Hill, Eugenia L. Griffey and Deborah G. Cox, both of Frankfor...

Bazel Ham Posted on: 08 Apr 2000, by  mackie3

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Fleming

...child named Belford P. age 2 [doesn't say if male or female] This Bazel/Basel Ham married Mary Ann McRoberts in Fleming County KY Sept. 5, 1853 was married by Trumbo Swim. In 1850 Carter Co. KY Census I foun...

Basil Ham Posted on: 14 Apr 2000, by  fanlou

...sons from first marriage: Joseph, James, "Dock", George, and William B; 2nd wife was Mary McRoberts, much younger than Basil. They had 2 children: Belvin or Belford and Mary.Garet is listed as the so...

Hamm Family Posted on: 16 Apr 2000, by Mary Johnson Wallace

...G.W. Ham Father of James M. Ham on the census of 1855 in Carter, KY. Also Bazil Ham married Mary J. McRoberts 09-16-1853 in Fleming Co, Ky. You may be able to get a copy of the marriage license. Good Luck Mary

Lost Hodgkins Posted on: 17 Apr 2000, by  leilanigreen1

Looking for any info on Edward Hodgins b.Dec.31,1823 m.Elvira B. McRoberts Dec.21,1845.They were from Civil, Porland Cumberland,Maine. His father and mother were Joseph Hodgkins b.about 1785 Nobleboro, Lincol...

McRoberts Family Info Posted on: 18 Apr 2000, by  jamedian

In looking through the Fleming County Kentucky message board I could not find any mention of the McRoberts family. If anyone could give me some help it would be greatly appreciated. I am looking for descendant...

Trying to Locate Dixie Lou (McRoberts) Leventhal married to Rick Leventhal; sons: Josh Dustin Posted on: 19 Apr 2000, by Dale J. Myers

Surnames > Leventhal

An Extremely Serious Family Crisis has occurred and we need to locate Dixie Lou (McRoberts) Leventhal = married name. Her husband's name is Rick Leventhal. Her sons names are: Josh Dustin Please RESPOND QUICK...

Charles Seabright, Born 1937 Posted on: 20 Apr 2000, by  farleyz

Surnames > Seabright

I'm looking for information about my fathers parents, grandparents etc. His father was Earl Roberts or McRoberts or variation thereof. His mother was Hazel Vanderbosh. Their marriage and his birth - southern M...

Geddis of New Zealand Posted on: 27 Apr 2000, by Benita

Surnames > Gaddis

...to the Geddis family that immigrated to New Zealand in 1864??. John Stewart Geddis his wife Mary-Jane McRoberts and children immigrated from Killinchy, Ireland. John's father was David Geddis (Gaddis)d.1831, m...

Mary Jane Gollihue, et als. Posted on: 28 Apr 2000, by Robert "Tim" Gilley

Surnames > Gollihue

...Mary Jane were Mary (Polly) Rice and John Gollihue. Va. Belle married 1899 to James Shaler Gilley of McRoberts, Letcher Co., Ky. We know not where the marriage took place, nor where she died Feb. 07, 1909 afte...

marcella bogel Posted on: 06 May 2000, by jean rima

Surnames > Bogle

...They don't know Marcella's married name to search for her. If you know her-does she remember Shirley McRoberts, Ralph Schepers, Dorothy Pope, Dale Largent, Lois Steinike, Dorothy Oliver--just to name a few of ...

Re: Tom & Lula Back Posted on: 08 May 2000, by  lilabrennan

Surnames > Back

...them. The one I referred to is in Quicksand - you can also check Blackey, Jackson, Whitesburg, Kona and McRoberts.

Re: ROBERTS Family -- Will take pictures in Raton for you Posted on: 11 May 2000, by Bonnie Bowman Henson

Localities > North America > United States > States > New Mexico > Counties > Colfax

...way). Are we related? I've been tracing Roberts all across the country and believe they were originally McRoberts from Scotland and came through Northern Ireland before coming to America, but I'm a very, very,...

GREELY FIELDS Posted on: 19 May 2000, by MARCELLA

Surnames > Fields

...SOME RECORDS SOMEWHERE. MY MOM,S BDAY WAS NOV. 11 1923. I GOT HER BIRTH RECORD FROM THE COURTHOUSE IN MCROBERTS KY. I SURE HOPE YOU CAN HELP. I HAVE A PICTURE BUT THE ONLY THING IT SAYS ON THE BACK IS HANNAH Q...

MCROBERTS/COLLINS Posted on: 20 May 2000, by  pami54

I am interested in Andrew McRoberts (b. 1804) who married Margaret Collins in Fleming Co, in 1829. Two of their daughters, Mary Anne and Angeline married Dover brothers in Greene County, Indiana in 1856 and 18...

Keal Family Posted on: 22 May 2000, by  E_Keal

Surnames > Keal

...complete record for my grandchildren.I am the exwife of Joseph Keal, son of Charles Lee Keal and Lula McRoberts. I am seeking any and all info on the family and have extensive records of the descendents of our...

Keal Family Posted on: 22 May 2000, by  E_Keal

Surnames > Keal

...complete record for my grandchildren.I am the exwife of Joseph Keal, son of Charles Lee Keal and Lula McRoberts. I am seeking any and all info on the family and have extensive records of the descendents of our...

John Cooper-Last Will & Testament Posted on: 26 May 2000, by  w_burgner

In the name of God, Amen. I, John Cooper, being weak and feeble in body, but of sound mind and memory for which I feel thankful to Almighty God and knowing that it is appointed to all men once to die ...

Catherine Wheeland & Henry Glant Posted on: 28 May 2000, by Christine Phelps

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Northumberland

...was Walter B. Wheeland, he married Susannah Miller. His father was George M. Wheeland, he married Jane McRoberts His father was George Wheeland, he married Catherine His father was Michael Wieland, Sr., he mar...

Catherine Wheeland & Henry Glant Posted on: 28 May 2000, by Christine Phelps

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Northumberland

...was Walter B. Wheeland, he married Susannah Miller. His father was George M. Wheeland, he married Jane McRoberts His father was George Wheeland, he married Catherine His father was Michael Wieland, Sr., he mar...

Scotch-Irish Connections Posted on: 29 May 2000, by  lauralee42

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Ireland > Down > General

William McRoberts ?of Anjhnavalley?, married Mary Ann McKinney, their first born was baptized in Drumballyroney 1834 In 1848 the family included Jane b.1834, Charles b.1837, Mary Ann b.1839, Sarah b.1841, Will...

William Smith Bennett Posted on: 29 May 2000, by  LynnMarieFanc...

Surnames > Bennett

...Smith Bennett from the 1850 era. Wife's name was Julia Jones. Their dau. Julia Bennett married Gavinus McRoberts and ended up in the early 1900's in Salem Mo. Wm Smith Bennett could have been from Ky. Would lo...

Edward Posted on: 04 Jun 2000, by Debi

...1856. He and Eliza had 5 children in WI. William, Edward, Charles, David and John. His father: Dave McRoberts;

Joseph Emmons heirs to Denton &Vallandingham Posted on: 08 Jun 2000, by  margueriteatt...

Deed Book 38, pp 133-134: This deed between James M. Emmons & Judith A. Emmons his wife Thomas R. McRoberts and Mary J. McRoberts his wife Daniel B. Emmons and Drewey Emmons his wife John W. Emmons and Martha E. E...

Townland Posted on: 10 Jun 2000, by Ron Wheeler

Lauralee, I don't have any info on Mcroberts or Mckinney but in researching the Drumballyroney area for Trusdales I have a list of the Townlands in the Parish of Drumballyroney there is a Annahunshigo and Aug...

Townlands-Anjhnavalley Posted on: 11 Jun 2000, by  lauralee42

Ron, Thanks for the info. Would "Anjhnavalley" be in a different parish or Townland? I found this place referenced in a 1848 Anti-Repeal Declaration. Lauralee

Abraham R. Smith b. c1803 Scott Co KY Posted on: 11 Jun 2000, by  methwick

Surnames > Smith

Abraham/Abram/Abe Russell Smith was b. abt 1803 Scott Co KY to William Smith Jennie McRoberts. He m. a Liddy Watts. His father died in the War of 1812. No idea whether he stayed in Ky, moved to IN or IL (as s...

Re: Tom & Lula Back Posted on: 12 Jun 2000, by  lilabrennan

Surnames > Back

...Quicksand,KY; Blackey, KY; Whitesburg, KY - Kelly, Willie, Greenberry and others are here. Try also McRoberts (although this may be the one in Whitesburg - but I don't think so). All of these are in Letcher Co...

SEARCHING FOR FATHERS HEARTIGE Posted on: 13 Jun 2000, by SUSAN BANKS-ZINN

Surnames > Banks

MY FATHER WAS GARY BANKS 1 BORN IN 1944 IN MCROBERTS, KY. GRANDMOTHER MARGERY BERSHEIRS GRANDFATHER WAS LOREN BANKS WHO WAS KILLED IN A COAL MIND WHEN GARY WAS 13. THERE IS SOME RUMMERS OF CHEORKEE INDAIN BLOO...

Jones, Posted on: 24 Jun 2000, by  Elizabeth_Ron...

I am decended from William Fielding Jones, b May 22, 1806 in VA. He and his family of 12 children were in Fleming County. I am decended from Thomas Jackson Jones ( who had 3 wives) Will share. I a...

William R. McRoberts (1909 - 2000) Posted on: 01 Jul 2000, by Linda

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Jennings

William R. McRoberts of North Vernon died May 25, 2000 in his daughter's home. Born July 23, 1909 to Lenard L and Girtie Lee Knox McRoberts in Owingsville, KY. Married Anna Augenia Stroud March 10, 1934 at Elwood. Sh...

Kingsley obituaries Posted on: 02 Jul 2000, by  mcrob001

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Warren

...Calvin Kingsley, died 06 Apr 1870, Beirut, Syria Can you refer me to the appropriate newspaper? Ron McRoberts mcrob001@tc.umn.edu

Kingsley/buchanan Posted on: 02 Jul 2000, by  mcrob001

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Warren

...Scotland before that. Margaret (Buchanan) Kingsley was a first cousin of President James Buchanan. Ron McRoberts mcrob001@tc.umn.edu

Eliza Parks McRoberts Posted on: 04 Jul 2000, by Gary McRoberts

My Great-Great Grandmother was Eliza Parks McRoberts, d. 1929. They did come over on a sailing ship called the Mayflower II. I have a cousin in Michigan who just four years ago found the passenger list for tha...

McRoberts/Parks Posted on: 04 Jul 2000, by Gary McRoberts

Lauralee McRoberts, Not sure what you are looking for but will offer this and see if it helps. My G-G-Great Grandparents were Charles McRoberts and Elixa Sophia Parks. Charles and Eliza were both from the township of ...

James H Waddle Posted on: 04 Jul 2000, by  KellMerry

Surnames > Waddle

...Waddle 16 January 1830 Mary Ellen Waddle b. 26 May 1833 near Waterloo, Monroe County, Illinois Samuel McRoberts Waddle 10 August 1835 James Monroe Waddle 4 February 1838 Sarah Elizabeth Waddle 8 March 1840 Mar...

per page
  • Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions