Search the Boards

Search Results for "dalrymple" - 3,967 Messages

per page

Aber Posted on: 20 Feb 2000, by  xxTomKearney3...

Localities > North America > United States > States > New Jersey > Counties > Morris

...through the Family History Centers of the Mormon Church. Daniel Aber was a son of John Aber and Elizabeth Dalrymple. I am a descendant of John Aber's brother, Aaron Aber (1747-1822). Goodbye for now.

John Case and Elizabeth Dalrymple Posted on: 21 Feb 2000, by Cindy Jenkins

Surnames > Case

...looking for information on John Case born in Clark Co. Ohio in abt. 1821. He married Elizabeth Jane Dalrymple in Grant Co. IN in 1846. They moved to IL and I found them there on the 1860 census, that is where ...

Lazarus Wood Posted on: 27 Feb 2000, by Carolyn Hammond

Surnames > Wood

Seeking info on Lazarus Wood, (1799-1876) Laurens Co.,SC, married Rebecca Dalrymple (1802-1870. Thanks!

Forbes in Skye or Kyle of Lochalsh Posted on: 29 Feb 2000, by  sfjones

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Scotland > Inverness-shire > General

...Kiltarlity. Before that the family came from Skye. Kirsty went to Ayrshire as a housekeeper on a farm near Dalrymple and married James Kay. If you can give me any info about these Forbes's I would be extreme...

Gerhard Ohlenschlaeger Posted on: 01 Mar 2000, by Kelly Dalrymple

Surnames > Ohlenschlaeger

Hi, I'm searching for info on the family. He was born in Hessen-Nassau, Preussen. He married Rachel Philips(Phillips). Name was evolved to Oneslager in the US. Would like to find his parents and back....

Searching Dalrymples Posted on: 09 Mar 2000, by Mary Rusk

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Warren

We are searching for parents of Joseph Dalrymple b abt 1810 in NY married Sophia ?. They moved to Warren Co, PA maybe before marriage. They moved to Gallia Co. OH. All their children were born in Warren Co., P...

Wood Family Scotland 1780-1805 Posted on: 13 Mar 2000, by Steve Wood

Surnames > Wood

I am searching for connections with regard to my Great-grandfather Hew Drummond Dalrymple Wood-Christened 21st March 1838 in the Chapel of Garioch Aberdeen Scotland. He also had a sister called Mary Frances Dalrymple W...

Marilyn Judith McKENZIE Posted on: 15 Mar 2000, by  HermParker

Surnames > Parker

...February 1976 in Pondville Hosp.,Norfolk, Mass USA. He was the son of 8. Robert MacKenzie and 9. Letetia Dalrymple. He married 5. ...

Elizabeth Heidrich-Brady's Bend, PA 1840's Posted on: 16 Mar 2000, by Kelly Dalrymple

Surnames > Heidrich

I am looking for information on Elizabeth Heidrich. She was the daughter of John and Wilhelmina? Heidrich. She married William Roemer on June 6, 1869 in PA. She died in Abilene KS. If this sounds fami...

Peter MASON >DUR, ENG > MICH > So. OHIO Posted on: 17 Mar 2000, by  lmerle

Surnames > Mason

...children include Lillian, Peter, Ralph, William. I am descended from his son William MASON married Nellie DALRYMPLE, southern Ohio, moved to Western PA about 1930. Linda Merle

Wood Family Scotland Posted on: 19 Mar 2000, by Steve Wood

Surnames > Wood

...Holwina Wood b 1888 and brothers John Wood b 1878 and Peter Wood b 1890 their parents were Hew Drummond Dalrymple Wood b 23/02/1838 and Isabella Doig b 24/08/1852. My great grandfather Hew had sisters Agnes Wo...

Dalrymple Posted on: 22 Mar 2000, by Frances Hubbard-Secoy

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Warren

I am descended from Jeremiah and Elizabeth (Snow) Dalrymple. Jeremiah migrated to Roane COunty, WV by mid-1870's. Jeremiah is the son of William and Fannie Dalrymple of Warren County, PA. Have picture of Jeremiah's dau...

father's family line Posted on: 28 Mar 2000, by Janet Dalrymple

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Scotland > Aberdeenshire > General

Looking for my father's family connections. My grandfather was William Morrison,blacksmith by trade and my grandmother Jemima Morrison nee Gray. Father Keith b 1912 had 2 brothers William and George M...

Wood Family Scotland Posted on: 09 Apr 2000, by Steve Wood

Surnames > Wood

...seven children James Wood C.20/4/1871, George Wood C 26/11/1828, John Wood C 13/10/1831, Mary Frances Dalrymple Wood C 11/9/1833, Hew Drummond Dalrymple Wood b 23/2/1838 (my great grandfather), Agnes Wood C 12/6/1840 a...

ROUPE, Edward Posted on: 11 Apr 2000, by  Gaylene_Kerr_...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Greene

Edward Roupe, 77, of 32 Carmichaels Arbors, Carmichaels, died at 6:12 a.m. Monday, September 17, 1984, in West Virginia University Hospital, Morgantown, W. Va., after a six-week illness. Mr. Roupe wa...

WOOD FAMILY Posted on: 14 Apr 2000, by STEVE WOOD

...seven children James Wood C.20/4/1827, George Wood C 26/11/1828, John Wood C 13/10/1831, Mary Frances Dalrymple Wood C 11/9/1833, Hew Drummond Dalrymple Wood b 23/2/1838 (my great grandfather), Agnes Wood C 12/6/1840 a...

Ira Justin Posted on: 15 Apr 2000, by Nancy Justin Dalrymple

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Livingston

Livingston County, NY. An Ira Justin is listed in the census in Livingston County in 1830 and in 1860. He is listed in the Ontario County census in 1850 and I know this is the Rev Ira Justin who is li...

Thom farming Midtown Irongray 1881 Posted on: 17 Apr 2000, by  DThom6070

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Scotland > Kirkcudbrightshire > General

...information to extend my knowledge of a branch of the Thom family who were Ayshire born (mainly Coylton and Dalrymple).In particular I am interested to know where Midtown, Irongray, Kirkudbright actually is. ...

Surname intereste Posted on: 24 Apr 2000, by Christopher Riley

Localities > Oceania > Australia > Tasmania > General

This is a list of all the families I'm researching in Tasmania. If you have any connection to them, I'd like to hear from you. Thanks, Christopher ·BUTLER, Mary b c1772 d 1812 Norfolk Island &#...

Hammonds from New York Posted on: 24 Apr 2000, by  patricia_crou...

Surnames > Hammond

...born 1807 in New York, was my ggrandmother. She married William Ward. One of their daughters married a Dalrymple. Sophia moved to Iowa with her daughter, Henrietta Ward Crouch (wife of William) in the 1850's. ...

HI!! from NH Posted on: 26 Apr 2000, by Katie Dalrymple

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oklahoma > Unknown

Hello I'm a Dalrymple and I came across your message! i'd be happy to hear from you.

Dalrymple Posted on: 30 Apr 2000, by Kathy Johnson

Would your Dalrymple's have any connection to Elizabeth DALRYMPLE, born 1792 in Colerain, Franklin MA, married William STUART and was in Sugar Grove, Warren,PA at least by 1826?

Urban's and Kingstons Posted on: 03 May 2000, by  KimKingston

Surnames > Urban

We are definitely related to the same Kingston's. My husband is descended from Jakcob Le Roy Kingston. I have been researching so many of these Kingston's I feel I know each and everyone personally. I...

James Posted on: 05 May 2000, by don and lynn

Surnames > Curfman

...Curfman who married Artie Coon: Their Children were: Zela, Cecil and Asa. (9). Ora Curfman who married Ed Dalrymple: Their Children Hubert and Snowden. (10). Eric Curfman who married Zelma McClung. Their child...

Will of Francis Lawrence Posted on: 06 May 2000, by Harold I. Van Auken

Localities > North America > United States > States > New Jersey > Counties > Morris

...I give her the use of my farm that is situated in the township of Randolph joining lands of Solomon Dalrymple Thomas Dill [could be Dell-HV] and there containing one hundred and twenty acres be the same more o...

Stephens Family Posted on: 06 May 2000, by Susan Toner Arndt

Surnames > Stephens

...and three given names unknown. Married names of Mrs. Frank Brown, Mrs. Harley Lewis and Mrs. J.D. Dalrymple. Please e-mail.

Your Line Posted on: 07 May 2000, by  SCurry0746

Surnames > Strebel

...children, one of which was Ferdinand 14 Jan 1836 (Maryland)-7 Sep 1911 Baltimore.Ferdinand m. Mary Ellen Dalrymple (2 June 1841 Probably Baltimore-19 Jun 1900 Baltimore). They had 3 children: Mary A. (Ag, prob...

Charles Dupre Posted on: 13 May 2000, by Sylvia Dalrymple

Surnames > Dupre

Looking for information on this line. Charles had a daughter by his 1st wife. Her name was Matilda Dupre and she married Joseph Harbeck. Matilda had several half-brothers and half-sisters from her fat...

Cryderman Descendant Posted on: 13 May 2000, by Sylvia Dalrymple

Surnames > Cryderman

...information. Please contact me at my e-mail of dalrympsyl@ivillage.com. Thank you!! Sylvia (Moore) Dalrymple

Adams/Dalrymple Posted on: 18 May 2000, by Jan

Surnames > Adams

Sorry my Adams does not particularly at first glance connect to yours but the name Dalrymple caught me because it connects to my line with Ball-Wahington Family-Jospeh Ball of Va marr Mary Johnson had Mary Ba...

ADAMS/DALRYMPLE Posted on: 18 May 2000, by  Laudal2

Surnames > Adams

that name does not sound familiar my connection is where my husbands mother (adams) married a Henry Dalrymple am having a hard time finding any Adams or Sims here even though I know they were buried here!

Dalrymple Family Name Posted on: 21 May 2000, by  ERignall

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Scotland > General

I believe that May Dalrymple originated from Scotland, married Arthur Mason, date not known, possible in Leicester, but gave birth to son - Arthur Kenneth Mason, 28.07.1908 whilst they were living in Sheffield...

John DARLING, 1757-1854 Silver Creek Posted on: 25 May 2000, by  deedavidson71

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Chautauqua

...County, N. Y. He was in the Battle of White Plains, and at the Surrender of Burgoyne. He married Rebecca Dalrymple, Jan. 8, 1815, at Hanover, N. Y. Grave marked with Goverment headstone and D. A. R. bronze mar...

Dalrymple 1800's Posted on: 26 May 2000, by  Cynth5

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Van Buren

Looking for lineage of Dalrymple's in Van Buren County circa 1800's. Will exchange info. Cynthia Dickinson

Dalrymple Posted on: 26 May 2000, by  donaldrouse51

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Van Buren

Rosco Dalrymple married Sarah Pierson/Pearson daughter of Ola Pierson and Hannah Amelia Schaus, does this ring any bells.

Rose Mason Posted on: 04 Jun 2000, by Gloria Couch

Surnames > Mason

Looking for any information on Rose Mason,wife of George Dalrymple. Married in Philadelphia PA 1731.Moved to Laurens SC.

JOHNSTON Posted on: 09 Jun 2000, by  rcq12

Localities > North America > United States > States > South Carolina > Counties > Newberry

...the Bush River Baptist Church. Is anyone working on this family? Thomas Johnston and Elizabeth Jane Dalrymple are the first mother & father of this group, that I have found. I need info on JEHU, their son ...

Obits Posted on: 24 Jun 2000, by  imetras

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Tuscola

searching for Wm. and Gladys Dalrymple Fred and Ina Hanson meral bigelow alfred and ethel keaner All of the above names resided in Tuscola County, Michigan at the time of death.

Civil War Soldiers affiliated with Essex County, unknown burial places Posted on: 06 Jul 2000, by  bmacavoy

Localities > North America > United States > States > New Jersey > Counties > Essex

The following Civil War soldiers are affiliated in some way with Essex County. I am trying to find the name and location of the cemetery where they are interred. The dates are the most accurate that I...

Smellie Posted on: 12 Jul 2000, by Douglas Grant

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Scotland > Lanarkshire (Glasgow) > General

...although they are all from Bo'ness. (My Mother's middle name is Smellie and her G Grandmother is Helen Dalrymple Smellie).

george briggs Posted on: 15 Jul 2000, by char

Surnames > Briggs

...Woremoedena/Woretemoeteyenna from the Trawlwoolway tribe, N.E. coast of Tasmania.Had four children.Dolly Dalrymple Briggs,Eliza Briggs,Mary Briggs,John Briggs. Sailed around Tasmania with Captain James Kelly,1...

Agnes Landsborough Posted on: 16 Jul 2000, by Annie Cooper n'ee Landsburgh

Surnames > Landsborough

...entries that may interest you. ---------------------------------------------Born 1886 Agnes (Location Dalrymple Ayrshire) Father Thomas 1856-57 Mother Mary McKie Siblings:Mary 1885, Robert 1888 --------------...

William Kay, Burton, Maybole Posted on: 17 Jul 2000, by  sfjones

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Scotland > Ayrshire > General

...g-grandfather was also called James Kay, farmer at Balminnoch, Straiton. In 1881 he farmed at Potterston, Dalrymple.

Samuel Miller Posted on: 18 Jul 2000, by  Searching4Kin

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > St > Clair

Biographical sketch of SAMUEL MILLER from the book entitled, "Biographical Memoirs of Saint Clair County, Michigan," published in 1903 by B. F. Bowen Publishers in Logansport, Indiana. ====...

marett relations Posted on: 19 Jul 2000, by June Marett Lominack

Surnames > Marett

My grandfather was Claude Marett married to Nora Dalrymple from the Fair Play, SC area. I would like any info regarding the Maretts. You my email me at reyburn@interpath.com

Jetson Ervin Posted on: 27 Jul 2000, by Jeannie Blake Dalrymple

Surnames > Ervin

Would like to correspond with you..... as old Jetson is also mine.... Jeannie

jetson Posted on: 27 Jul 2000, by Jeannie Blake Dalrymple

Surnames > Ervin

forgot my e-mail is Maxsmammaw@yahoo.com or you can contact me thru the Nicholas Co., KY list. KYNICHOL-L@rootsweb.com jeannie

MCCOSH/WALKER Posted on: 30 Jul 2000, by Vanessa Moore

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Scotland > Ayrshire > General

Researching William MCCOSH married Jean WALKER in 1788 at Dalrymple,AYR. cHILDREN James Walker 1792,Ebenzner Walker 1798,Samuel Walker 1805,May 1788,Margaret,Jean 1796,Ann 1794,John 1802. Jean was the daughter...

Huffman family from Cory PA Posted on: 09 Aug 2000, by Kimberly Amidon Dalrymple

Surnames > Huffman

My father, Richard Roice Amidon was adopted in Cory PA (possibly Erie)by Amidon family. Was told birth name is Huffman. I'm looking for birth family or any information regarding parents and siblings. ...

Wood Family Scotland Posted on: 10 Aug 2000, by Steve Wood

I am researching the name Wood in the Aberdeen area around 1850. My great-grandfather Hew Drummond Dalrymple Wood born 1838 and his sisters and brothers all born between 1827 and 1844. They were all christened...

per page
  • Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions