Search the Boards

Search Results for "whitlow" - 3,215 Messages

per page

William Cannon Sevier County TN Posted on: 28 Feb 2000, by F. Robert Henderson

Surnames > Cannon

...1770-80 era. Do you have any information about him. His father was most likely John Cannon who married a Whitlow.

Whitlow, Charlotte Marie Posted on: 01 Mar 2000, by Rebecca

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oklahoma > Counties > Seminole

...this family is known. Obit published 8-31-1999 in "The Seminole Producer" Charlotte Marie WHITLOW, age 85 born: 4-3-1914 in San Francisco, California died: 8-28-1999 in Shawnee, Pottawatomie, OK...

Ancestor hunt Posted on: 04 Mar 2000, by Torey Parker

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Harrison

I am trying to locate information on Sarah Pollard Whitlow, widow or Richard Pollard and Samuel Whitlow. Emigrated to Harrison County around 1840-1850, probably with daughter Pamela and son-in-law William Young's f...

WANDA HUFF CREIGHTON Posted on: 10 Mar 2000, by  @@NinaBollman...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Cumberland

...Also surviving are her mother of Potomac [IL]; a son, Jeff Creighton of Potomac; three daughters, Jodi Whitlow of Potomac, Jill Lawrence of Rantoul [IL] and Juli Moulden of Rossville [IL]; a brother, Wayne H...

Daniel Ray Hatcher,1926-2000, Patrick Springs, VA Posted on: 11 Mar 2000, by  Nelhatch|MA31...

Surnames > Hatcher

...Elastic in Stuart with over 40 years of service. Mr. Hatcher is survived by his wife of 48 years, Viola Whitlow Hatcher, of the home; one daughter, Ms. Patricia Ann Hatcher, Roanoke; and three sisters, Mrs. ...

Tabitha Tudor m. to Pleasant Whitlow, 1786 Granville, NC Posted on: 16 Mar 2000, by  SherryDaggett...

Surnames > Tudor

Has anyone ran across this Tudor, her father, siblings, anything?

Tabitha Tudor m. to Pleasant Whitlow, 1786 Granville, NC Posted on: 16 Mar 2000, by  SherryDaggett...

Surnames > Tudor

Has anyone ran across this Tudor, her father, siblings, anything?

Clarissa Pin(e)gar Posted on: 17 Mar 2000, by  mlgibson

Surnames > Goad

...not perfect; hardly anything is, I guess. For instance it contains the name Whilton, which should be Whitlow. Thanks again.

THOMAS BEATY/JAN WHITLOW Posted on: 17 Mar 2000, by  jrbeaty

Surnames > Hayes

David - tried to send you a file this afternoon, but site said undeliverable - never heard of your e-mail address. Please notify me with the correct one. Thanks . March 17, 2000

Behms in Michigan Posted on: 18 Mar 2000, by Leslie Whitlow

Surnames > Behm

William Fredrick Bahm and his wife Augusta came to the States in 1866 with their two children Adolph and Marie. Had a child Albert in Romeo, MI in 1867 before settling near Imlay City, Lapeer County, ...

Buntin/Bunton in VA/NC Posted on: 29 Mar 2000, by Carolyn Buntin Eveland

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Person

...Person CO. Burial place is unknown as far as I'm aware. Wm. Henderson talks about his "Uncle John Whitlow" and neighbors, the Tucks. (not know if these people lived in VA or NC) His brother Samuel ...

Daniel Ray Hatcher 1926-2000 Posted on: 29 Mar 2000, by  S_Dansher

Localities > North America > United States > States > Virginia > Counties > Patrick

...Elastic in Stuart, with more than 40 years of service. He is survived by his wife of 48 years, Viola Whitlow Hatcher of the home; a daugther, Patricia Ann Hatcher of Roanoke; and three sisters, Mae Turner, A...

Samuel Grady Whitlow Posted on: 05 Apr 2000, by  WAYNEWHITLOW

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Audrain

Looking for any information on Samuel Grady Whitlow who is listed in the 1880 Census for Audrain County, Missouri including the 1880 Census information on the family and any possible marriage information.

Daniel Ray Hatcher, 1926-2000, PatrickCo, VA Posted on: 05 Apr 2000, by  Nelhatch|MA31...

Surnames > Hatcher

...Elastic in Stuart, with more than 40 years of service. He is survived by his wife of 48 years, Viola Whitlow Hatcher of the home; a daugther, Patricia Ann Hatcher of Roanoke; and three sisters, Mae Turner, ...

Christina Meisenheimer wife of Jonas Leib Posted on: 10 Apr 2000, by Gary Lipe

Surnames > Meisenheimer

...----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 6 M William L. Lipe Birth: 1839 Spouse: Mary Whitlow (m 27 Dec 1883) -

Davies Cheshire Salt industry Posted on: 13 Apr 2000, by Yvonne Leck

Surnames > Davies

Joseph Davies/Sarah Whitlow married Rudheath 1860. family moved north to Haverton Hill Durham. Where did Joseph come from? Was his father Samuel. Any info on Davies Winsford/Whitegate/Over/Wharton. Most app...

Children Posted on: 17 Apr 2000, by Phyllis Hart Davis

Surnames > Schalk

Art Hart is my uncle and he is still alive and in Texas. He is my source for this information. Joseph William Hart b.July 30,1874, d.March 8,1953 Married Prudence Love McClintock on May 19,1901. She ...

English Knapton's emigrated to USA Posted on: 20 Apr 2000, by Steve Whitlow

Surnames > Knapton

Any body know of Samuel b1866-1940 Hannah Mary b1877-1955 Edith Alice b1881 Beatrice b1883 or Ethel b1887-1957

Bienville Parish Deed Index Posted on: 21 Apr 2000, by  oldadd

Surnames > Raborn

BIENVILLE PARISH LOUISIANA GRANTORS INDEX TO DEED RECORDS Grantor Grantee Book Page Year Elzy Raborn- Jno N. Poole G 305 1864 Rebecca Raborn - S. B. Murphy H 514 1869 Rebecca Raborn - J. W. Key I ...

Akin family, Whitlow data Posted on: 01 May 2000, by Leon Hudson

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Green

I have some information on a Sarah Whitlow who married an E.J. West. Do not know if she is related to anyone in Green County. Only know about this because of a Peavy who married a West and they are somehow...

John Cannon Posted on: 02 May 2000, by F. Robert Henderson

Surnames > Cannon

There was a John Cannon in early Sevier County TN married to Ann Whitlow. They had two sons, John and William, both married Henderson sisters. I cannot recall off hand the first names of the Henderson's girl...

Cagle/Whitlow Posted on: 06 May 2000, by  EdnaM

Surnames > Cagle

Cari, my records show that M.T. Whitlow married J.T. Cagle 16 Jul 1866 in Sequatchie County, Tennessee. Please email me at nadeen@sofnet.com.

Lantz surname Posted on: 19 May 2000, by Dorothy Lantz Tucker

Surnames > Lantz

...are very close and very coincidental! My fathers name was Edgar Lantz, but his mother was named Millie Whitlow. And his father was named Luther Lantz. Will check this out in detail more later. Thanks for the...

Earl Henry Nelson 1912-1980 Posted on: 20 May 2000, by  clevenger1

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Oregon

...Earline Clark of Orlando, Florida, and Carolyn Neu of Denver, Colorado; three step children, Mary Charlene Whitlow and James Oliver Clark, both of Orlando, Florida, and Paul William Clark of Ft. Campbell, Ke...

Thomas Huey Posted on: 24 May 2000, by Norman Umfleet

Surnames > Huey

...grandmother was Livicia Lucinda (Huey) Green. Her father was Thomas A. Huey and her mother was Rebecca Whitlow. Would one of the three Hueys you have be one of these? Ann Randolph

Benjamin Tompkins & Elizabeth Hampton Posted on: 27 May 2000, by  JanieLuster21

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Schuyler

...children of Ben & Elizabeth were Eli, Margaret Hayse, Benjamin, George, John, Fanny Nealy, Nancy Whitlow, Elizabeth Whitlow, Eunice Cox & James.

Lavina Crippen Weir Posted on: 27 May 2000, by Jennifer Newell Whitlow

Surnames > Crippen

...information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks email me if you like at seldridge@ticz.com. Jennifer Newell Whitlow.

Sadie W. TABB Posted on: 03 Jun 2000, by Sandi Gorin

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Hart

...Health Care Center in Horse Cave, KY, age 84. Born: Green Co KY Daughter of: Pierce and Myra Wright Whitlow, decd. Widow of: Lester Tabb Housewife and member Leitchfield Crossing Baptist Church. Survivors: S...

Knaptons Posted on: 10 Jun 2000, by Steven Whitlow

Surnames > Knapton

Sue I have 347 names in my tree if you give me your email address I will send the gedcom file to you. Thanks Steve

Richard Lee Foley 1907-2000 Posted on: 11 Jun 2000, by  S_Dansher

Localities > North America > United States > States > Virginia > Counties > Patrick

...son of the late Joe and Mary Pence Adams Foley. He was also preceded in death by his first wife, Aelma Whitlow Foley; a son, Douglas Lee Foley; a sister, Emma Thacker; and two brothers, Henry Foley and Danie...

Tannahill Family Tree Posted on: 13 Jun 2000, by  tann4

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Morgan

...Washington Tannehill born 1870 married Susan Walk born 1871. Son Gerald born around 1898. Married 1st Ida Whitlow or Whitlock in 1916. Married 2nd Ethel Mae Lewis 1932. I believe he died shorly after that. T...

Hazel Christine WHITLOW Posted on: 17 Jun 2000, by Sandi Gorin

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Monroe

NOTE: I have no connection and no further information. Name: Hazel Christine Whitlow Residence: Tompkinsville, KY Died: Sunday, 11 June 2000, residence, age 68. Survivors: Sons: George and Terry Jones, both...

Blanton Posted on: 20 Jun 2000, by Sheila

Localities > North America > United States > States > Virginia > Counties > Cumberland

...anyone have any information on George Blanton, s/o John William Blanton and I have heard either Ann Whitlow or Rebecca Hobbs. George was born abt.1775 Cumberland Co. VA. and died in Kentucky as did Martha Sh...

Ayr Posted on: 20 Jun 2000, by Leslie Whitlow

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Scotland > Ayrshire > General

Looking for COWIE families living in Ayr 1880's to about 1913. In particular, JOHN SMITH COWIE, wife Margaret, children Isabella, Grace, James, Andrew, Thomas and John. Would like to hear from anyone ...

Northhampton Boyce's Posted on: 23 Jun 2000, by Gary Whitlow

Surnames > Boyce

I don't think I gave you full addresses: e-mail: geneboyce@aol.com home: 313 Woodcliff Rd. Raleigh, NC 27609 office: P.O. Box 1990 Raleigh, NC 27602 I am going to a convention in Scotland soon...

Arkadelphia cem. Posted on: 25 Jun 2000, by  sandrasuter57

Localities > North America > United States > States > Alabama > Counties > Cullman

Looking for any of these relatives that are buried in Arkadelphia cullman County. If any one has a list of the enterments Please email me at mssuter@gate.net Thanks Sandra Suter

Re: Beneter Randle Posted on: 25 Jun 2000, by  EleanorCol

Surnames > Randle

Nancy, here are the parents and siblings of Beneter. Descendants of John Randle 1 John Randle b: 1775 in Brunswick County, Virginia d: 1841 in Madison County, Illinois .. +Sarah C...

correction to Vitary Calley... Posted on: 26 Jun 2000, by Rhiannon Kraft

Surnames > Calley

My mothers biological mothers name could either be Lola Whitlow or Williams. We are not sure because my mother was given the name Ruth Jean Whitlow, Her mother's name was Williams on some papers and Whitlow on others. Tha...

Ulys Glendon Cook Obit Posted on: 30 Jun 2000, by  KJorgensen420...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Green

...Patterson, all of Green County. He was also preceded in death by two sisters, Ada Jean Wilson and Ernestine Whitlow. Pallbearers were Rex Cook, Daryl Bryant, Sammy White, Brian Cook, Clavis Edward Wilson, Ju...

wiley ricks Posted on: 02 Jul 2000, by Lesley

Surnames > Ricks

...hIS wifes' maiden name was Myrtle Burditt. Two daughters Carmen Ethel Exine.Ethel married Junious Fay Whitlow.After they divorced Wiley went into Louisiana date unknown.He did remarry raise another family ...

Zay Fenner Posted on: 02 Jul 2000, by  @@farrar@airm...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Hill

...the family. Her maiden name is Fenner. Her name is Dena and she was named after her grandmother, Dena Whitlow, who married Zay Fenner on February 9, 1896. Glad to share information. Look forward to hearing f...

Perry, Maud M. 1888-1973 Posted on: 02 Jul 2000, by  mary90814

Surnames > Perry

Obituaries-Funerals STROUD – Maud M. Survived by daughter, Georgia Hill; sister, Edith Whitlow; brother, Glen A. Perry; also survived by 3 grandchildren; 4 great grandchildren. Service Wednesday 1 p.m....

Nicholas Posted on: 06 Jul 2000, by  jjboyd29

Surnames > Nicholas

...for anyone who has info on Albert or Paul Nicholas who were the sons of Homer Nicholas and Ottie Belle Whitlow Nicholas, later divorced and she wed a Myatt. Email me at jjboyd@alltel.net. Thanks, Judy

Homer Nicholas Posted on: 06 Jul 2000, by  jjboyd29

Surnames > Nicholas

Oops, Albert and Paul had a sister named Lucy. These are the children of Homer and Ottie Belle Whitlow Nicholas. Any information on this family would be appreciated at jjboyd@alltel.net Thanks

Vickie or Peggy Posted on: 06 Jul 2000, by  jjboyd29

Surnames > Nicholas

Do either of you have a Homer Nicholas who wed Ottie Belle Whitlow and had sons, Albert and Paul. This would have been in early 1900's. Assuming a divorce since Ottie wed a Myatt later and had other children...

Re : Hanah Posted on: 09 Jul 2000, by Steve Whitlow

Surnames > Knapton

Well Ray I think we ought to swop some info. I have 347 names to my list. Email me at stevewhitlow@bigfoot.com and I will send you the Gedcom. Thanks for your reply. Steve

WHITLOW, Dollie Posted on: 14 Jul 2000, by  skdulcich

Localities > North America > United States > States > California > Counties > Kern

Dollie L. (Coulter) Whitlow b: 31 Jan 1925 - Iowa d: 5 May 1982 - Tehachapi, Kern Co. CA. buried: Eastside Cem., Tehachapi, CA. (Requested by: Floyd Whitlow) Tehachapi News, Wednesday, May 12, 1982 Dollie Whitlow - S...

Clarence Richardson Posted on: 17 Jul 2000, by L.A.Whitlow

Localities > North America > United States > States > Mississippi > Counties > Lincoln

Looking for family of Clarence Richardson b:July-10-1903 m:Jan-26-1923 Lincoln Co. Annie Elizabeth Mason b:Aug-9-1905 dau of Frank Edward & Sudie(Susie)Adams Mason. Thank You

Vaughans in Halifax and or Mecklinburg co? Va Posted on: 20 Jul 2000, by Dana Jones Stone

Surnames > Vaughan

I am looking for information on a Bedford Vaughan who married a Mary Ellen Whitlow they had a son Ellis Andrew Vaughan b:11/25/1892 He married a Mary Elisabeth Powell and they had 9 Children whose names were...

Davies-Pembroke Posted on: 20 Jul 2000, by  faye931

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Wales > Pembrokeshire > General

...acquired my husand's great grandfather, James Davies' birth certicate. It says he was born in 1867 in Whitlow, St Issells, in the sub-district of Beggelly of the District of Narberth, in the County of Pembro...

per page
  • Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions