Search the Boards

Search Results for "Brogan" - 2,839 Messages

per page

edwards Posted on: 11 May 2000, by victoria k.

Surnames > Edwards

...victoria i am looking for my great grandfather isaac newton edwards who was married to nettie idella [brogan]in paulding, ohio on apr.5-1892.his father was john wesley edwards and his mother was emeline fis...

MacKAY _ Lilian May (Davies), (May 9th, 1920 - January 9th, 2000). Posted on: 11 May 2000, by obit@hotmail.com

Surnames > Mackay

...Lowe (Robin), Roger Lowe (Jan), Jackie and Wes Day, Lauren and Liam Mackay; her 2 great-grandchildren Brogan and Conner Lowe. When I'm sad and lonely And everything goes wrong I seem to hear you whisper Che...

LESLIE E WHITE Posted on: 12 May 2000, by  PatAdkins39

Localities > North America > United States > States > West Virginia > Counties > Lincoln

...Hamlin, W V. Surviving are his wife, Lula Griffin White; 1 son, Guy Leslie White; 2 daughters: Monoka Jane Brogan and Helen Kittinger; 2 brothers: Homer and William White; 2 sisters: Lillie Merritt and Pans...

William Wheeler Brogan of OK & AR Posted on: 20 May 2000, by LINDA HARRIS

Surnames > Brogan

My Grandfathers name was William Wheeler Brogan. He had a son name Charles Brogan. My grandfather spent most of his adult life in Oklahoma and Arkansas. His mother lived in Yell County Arkansas. Charles lived mos...

Rouse's from Ky,Tenn, and the Carolinas Posted on: 23 May 2000, by  JPBecky1115

Surnames > Rouse

I am trying to find information on Haze and Minerva Brogan Rouse. Haze was born in May of 1873 in Tennessee.I know nothing of his parents. Minerva Brogan his wife was born in 1865.They had 6 children:Henry,Judge,...

Ulmer relatives around Collins, MS (Covington Co., MS0 Posted on: 24 May 2000, by  DebbieEmerson...

Surnames > Ulmer

...Only just brief meetings throughout the years. What information I have is from my Aunt Vedara Daughtrey Brogan. My father was Nolan Daughtrey (died in 1958), my grandfather was Evander Mack Daughtrey who di...

William Ballard FORTNER - Speedwell, TN Posted on: 25 May 2000, by  jglocke

Surnames > Faulkner

...of Indiana, Clyde WILLIAMSON of LaSalle and Claude WILLIAMSON of California; 3 daughters, Mrs. Edna BROGAN, Mrs. Lola RUTLEDGE and Ina WATSON, all of Monroe; 4 stepdaughters, Mrs. Hazel CARROL of Temperance...

Holden's NC Posted on: 26 May 2000, by Phil Holden

Surnames > Holden

I am searching for info on John Holden b: Jun 13 1878, married Catherine Brogan b; sept 1 1888,in Wilmington, NC: Married abt 1907 Wilmington, Lived in SouthPort,Brunswick Co., NC, also Wilmington, New Hano...

JOHN BROGAN Posted on: 27 May 2000, by  geniegal

Surnames > Brogan

I AM LOOKING FOR JOHN BROGAN BORN KINGS COUNTY IRELAND 1822. MARRIED CHARLOTTE MATILDA WHITE BORN TASMANIA AUSTRALIA 1833. HER PARENTS WERE STEPHEN WHITE AND MARGARET ? THEY HAD 12 CHILDREN. CATHERINE, JAME...

Mary Sumrall-Kiley, in Mississippi Posted on: 02 Jun 2000, by Sue McNally

Surnames > Sumrall

Mary married Patrick Kiley, lived in Lauderdale or Marion county,Miss. Their daughter was Bridget and she married a Brogan. Circa 1860

irish national archives web page Posted on: 03 Jun 2000, by  joannebrogan4...

Surnames > Brogan

...page for a listing of who was transported and from where, you might get a birth place for your john brogan

NEED HELP LOOKING FOR FAMILY Posted on: 03 Jun 2000, by Kathleen Brogan-Hains

Localities > North America > Canada > Ontario > Brant

...family that lived in Brantford and may still live there. My mother name is Mary Balog married a Sydney Brogan about 1950's. They moved to British Columbia sometime towards the late 1950's. I know that my ...

Charles Brogan clan Posted on: 05 Jun 2000, by Cindy Brogan Hastings

Surnames > Brogan

My g-grandfather William Eli Brogan was born near Beaverdam, Oh to Charles and Eliza Brogan.He had seven siblings, one of them being John Ambrose Brogan (m. Mary E. Huff). Eli and his brother John are both buried in Pa...

Ramona Brogan Posted on: 07 Jun 2000, by Elaine Nissen

Surnames > Brogan

Possibly Ramona may be my first cousin. Is she the daughter of Raymond Nelson, or Nelson Raymond Brogan, who married Bernice? Was she called Mona? Did she have a sister, Irene, brothers Robert and Charle...

Brogan Family Posted on: 07 Jun 2000, by Kerri Brogan

Surnames > Brogan

I am looking for anyone that might know Bill Brogan, or any other Brogans that lived around Bandera,or San Antonio, TX. If you have any information, please let me know.

Koett Family Posted on: 07 Jun 2000, by Kerri Brogan

Surnames > Koett

...Texas and had a son named Patrick who was adopted by his maternal grandparents and was renamed Patrick Brogan.

Can't find my family Posted on: 16 Jun 2000, by PATTY BROGAN

Surnames > Brogan

...member for testing.If no one is found it could be fatal. I am pretty sure my birth mothers last name was Brogan,most likely married with different last name.

Who am I Posted on: 16 Jun 2000, by David Wesley LeValley

Surnames > Brogan

My grandmother's maiden name is Sarah Brogan. She married a man with the last name of LeValley (my grandfather of which I have never met and don't know his name. She is currently married to a man named Jame...

Brogan Posted on: 16 Jun 2000, by James Thomas Brogan, Jr.

Surnames > Brogan

Hi, I don't know if my sister Marie replied to your other post. My Father was James Thomas Brogan, Sr., He and his Brother were born in Beacon,NY-grew up between there and Hoboken, NJ. Thier Father and Moth...

Brogan Posted on: 21 Jun 2000, by James Thomas Brogan

Surnames > Brogan

Hi, my Fathers Names was James Thomas Brogan, Sr., His father's names (I think) was Mathew, married to an Anna Brogan, maiden name was Quinlin. Listed as once residents of Hoboken, NJ and Beacon, NY. (Jimbrogan@Y...

Crissman/PA Posted on: 23 Jun 2000, by  JoanNMarcinko

Surnames > Crissman

Just saw your message about Harry Crissman. My grandmother, Mayme Crissman Brogan, had a brother Harry who was a twin with Homer. They lived in Pittsburgh, PA growing up. Any connection? Have a good bit of ...

brogan Posted on: 23 Jun 2000, by  xxjackmac99

Surnames > Brogan

pete jr. ma. kate eppler. peter was brother to helen brogan. my wifes grm. helen was called nelly.she ma. thomas corblies in harrison, nj. was kate eppler an asthmatic? my wife said her mother talked about ...

Frank Brogan Posted on: 24 Jun 2000, by EILEEN BROGAN - HAM

Surnames > Brogan

My father James Brogan was born 28.12.1913 his sister Molly Brogan was born within five years prior. Their father was John Brogan + Mary Ann Mounsey They lived in Lancaster, England. Mary ann died when James was three ...

Brogan Posted on: 26 Jun 2000, by James T. Brogan

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Putnam

Hi, what info do you have on Brogan in this post?

WISEMAN, Mary Frances 1918-2000 Posted on: 29 Jun 2000, by transcriber

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oregon > Counties > Baker

...after an extended illness. At her request, there will be no funeral. She was born Sept. 13, 1918, in Brogan to Frances E. and John A. Kennedy. She attended grade school in Brogan and graduated from Vale High Sc...

Sarah Brogan Posted on: 02 Jul 2000, by David LeValley

Surnames > Brogan

My name is David LeValley. I am looking for information on my grandmother, Sarah Brogan. She married Allen E LeValley, who was born in 1919, and they had a son, John Wesley (my father), and a daughter, V. L...

IRENE LEWIS Posted on: 06 Jul 2000, by BARB THOMPSON

Localities > North America > United States > States > Florida > Counties > Pinellas

looking for obit on Irene Lewis.Died in Pinellas county between 1982-1992. would like to have dates as well as names of survivors.

Bessie Brogan Scott-June 26, 2000 Posted on: 13 Jul 2000, by  S_Dansher

Localities > North America > United States > States > Virginia > Counties > Patrick

Roanoke Times, Roanoke, VA-June 28, 2000 SCOTT, Bessie Brogan, 92, of Floyd, passed away Monday, June 26, 2000 at Skyline Manor Nursing Home. Surviving are two daughters and their husbands, Janet and Caley...

Rouse's from Tenn. to Ky Posted on: 13 Jul 2000, by  JPBecky1115

Surnames > Rouse

...d:4-22-1941 Parents: ? **found living with Emanuel Baker and family on 1880 Union County,Tenn. Census. Minerva Brogan Rouse b:abt.1865 in Union Tenn. Parents:Alvis Brogan and Martha J.Rows ** Haze and Minerva's c...

Charles JR. John A. BROGAN Posted on: 16 Jul 2000, by  v_kiessling

Surnames > Brogan

...a.'s parents who would be my gg grandfather, his wife is mary e. huff.and there daughter nettie idella brogan-was my great grandmother.if you would like more info. on them, you may e-mail me.i have their childr...

Charles Brogan's Children Posted on: 16 Jul 2000, by  v_kiessling

Surnames > Brogan

Hello david, my name is victoria and Charles jr. is the father of sarah L. brogan.who is the sister to john a. brogan, who is my g.g.grandfather. i have more info. on all of them. Sarah was bron on july,18,1865. ...

edwards Posted on: 17 Jul 2000, by  v_kiessling

Surnames > Edwards

...n.j.-John wesley Lucy m. [grosvenor] he was born in n.j.she was b. in macon, ill.-Isaac NewtonNettie Idella [Brogan]i'am not sure where he was born but Nettie was born in cairo, Auglaiso,oh.If anyone needs ...

SOMMERS/KELLY From Luzerne to Schuylkill and back. Posted on: 20 Jul 2000, by Vincent Edward Summers

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Schuylkill

In both Schuylkill and Luzerne Counties, I am seeking to find information concerning my father's lines. Patrick Kelly was found in Schuylkill in the 1870 Census with his family, thusly: 1870 Pennsyl...

Brogan search in Michigan Posted on: 20 Jul 2000, by Kathleen Brogan-Hains

Surnames > Brogan

...that my father Sydney had three brother and one sister that moved to Michigan about 1930's Kathleen Brogan born March 3, 1903, often called Kittie married John McKinnon and later married Fred or Frank Brow...

Lloyd Gregory or Jack Brogan of Australia Posted on: 23 Jul 2000, by Neredah Brogan

Surnames > Brogan

My name is Neredah Brogan and i live in Sydney Australia, and i was looking for any ancestors. My grandfathers name was LLoyd gregory Brogan and he had a brother named Jack. They were born down south. I would app...

My roots Posted on: 28 Jul 2000, by Lisa Brogan Dooley

Surnames > Brogan

I am in search of any information regarding my father's family. My father was Wilbert O'dell Brogan. His father's name was French Brogan and his mother was Sylvia. From Lincoln County, WV. Any information is appr...

BRIDGES family history Posted on: 30 Jul 2000, by Arlene Bridges

Localities > North America > United States > States > Louisiana > Parishes > Washington

I have a copy of my gg grandfather's obituary (Joseph Nimrod Bridges), which states he was born near Kentwood, LA 22 January 1861 or 1863 and died Laurel, Jones CO. MS in 1938. According to one of my...

Ships to Mobile Posted on: 31 Jul 2000, by Arlene Bridges

Localities > North America > United States > States > Alabama > Counties > Mobile

...ships that carried Irish immigrants to Mobile in the early 1800's. According to family lore, Patrick Brogan and his siblings came from COunty Meath, Ireland on a ship to Mobile, AL. The ship's captain was ...

MOSES SUMRALL OF MISS. Posted on: 31 Jul 2000, by Sue McNally

Surnames > Sumrall

...Moses Sumrall (1761-1848) wife Polly Parker daughter Mary Ann Sumrall(1813-?) married Patrick Peter Brogan. Their daughter Mary Ann Brogan married Phillip Kiley. All lived in Mississippi.

elizabeth brogan Posted on: 31 Jul 2000, by barb

Surnames > Brogan

Looking on info on Elizabeth brogan born in liverpool england in 1885 and died in San Fracisco Cali in 1926. Looking for Brogans in California. Family came to the Bay Area San Francisco in late 1800's. Brogan Fam...

Fetherston ( nee Burke) Posted on: 02 Aug 2000, by  Europa45

Surnames > Featherstone

...ELIZABETH ELLEN FETHERSTON( NEE BURKE) or her sister ETHEL. This is on behalf of my mother WINIFRED BROGAN (NEE BURKE) whose mother was MARGARET BURKE. MARGARET BURKE'S father was called JAMES BURKE and h...

Scanlon Posted on: 03 Aug 2000, by Pereza Eppison

Surnames > Scanlon

...looking for any info on William Maurice Scanlon. His parents were Francis Daniel Scanlon and Anna Ruth Brogan. William had 5 siblings Rita, Ellenor, Claire, Dorothy, Richard Francis. Any info would be appr...

Brogans from Tenn. Posted on: 04 Aug 2000, by  JPBecky1115

Surnames > Brogan

I am looking for informaiton on my gggrandmother Minerva Brogan.She was born in 1865 in Tennesse.Her parents were Alvis and Martha J.Rows Brogan. Minerva had 12 children. She married Haze Hill Rouse around 1890's...

BROGAN, Patrick and BROGAN, Francis Posted on: 05 Aug 2000, by  JUSTMAX2

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Monroe

...part of the clipping file available at the MCHS. The cards may or may not contain the entire obit. BROGAN, Patrick and BROGAN, Francis Two children of John Brogan have died from diphtheria in the past month. Blooming...

Brogans of Goin, Tenn. Posted on: 05 Aug 2000, by kelly

Surnames > Brogan

I am looking for the ancestors of Icy Jane Brogan. She was born in 1894. I believe she had full and half siblings. Some of their names are Willard, Caroline, and Becky. She was married to William Sowder.

my birthdate is not 9/51 but Posted on: 05 Aug 2000, by marie brogan jennings

Surnames > Mills

my half sister whom i've never met was born that year not sure which month her name is patty brogan and has brother named phillip been looking for her for long time now she was last known to be in upstate n...

geneology Posted on: 07 Aug 2000, by louise brogan

Surnames > Brogan

hi anyone out there please respond if u r related to james h brogan born sept 1866 ireland wife was julia j glynn born april 1867 cambridge children were marian john laurence maybe others year of immigratio...

Brogan's from Penn. Posted on: 09 Aug 2000, by  v_kiessling

Surnames > Brogan

...great-greatgrandfather came from Westmoreland Co, Penn.His father came from there too.My g-g. grandfather was John A.Brogan his father was Charles JR.-and his father was Charles SR.from Ireland.Is this who ...

Searching for any Horrocks Posted on: 09 Aug 2000, by Kathleen Brogan-Hains

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Durham > General

Searching for any information on the above names. Please contact me if you think you may have information on any of these names.

Brogan's Posted on: 11 Aug 2000, by  v_kiessling

Surnames > Brogan

HiKrissy,my name is victoria and John A.Brogan was my g-g grandfather he had a brother name Elmer Emanuel, also there was Charles V. -William Elias-George M.His sisters were Ann E.-Martha E.- Sarah L.If the...

per page
  • Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions