Search the Boards

Search Results for "LAMONTAGNE" - 695 Messages

per page

The facts about Moise Lord Posted on: 16 Jun 2000, by Sylvain Lord

Surnames > Lord

...from Rose de Lima the couple had 12 other children. The book "La descendance de Julien Laure dit Lamontagne" is written in French and contains only those people with the surname Lord at birth along wi...

Roberts, Duley, Peryea, Poirer, Lamontagne, Johnson of Altona Posted on: 20 Jun 2000, by  SSchmidt1946

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Franklin

I am researching the following families in Altona, ROBERTS, DULEY, PERYEA (POIRIER) LAMONTAGNE AND JOHNSON. Please email me if you have a connection to these families. Thank you,

Searching info Posted on: 28 Jun 2000, by  AndrewLucia

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Clinton

I am searching for info and/or relatives. My mother`s parents were, Emma LAMONTAGNE, b. 1890 in Altona (Clinton County), N.Y., burried in Montreal, P.Q., and James CAREY, b. 1883 (?), buried in Valleyfields, P....

Lescadres/LaMontagnes of St. Paulin, Maskinonge Posted on: 30 Jun 2000, by Carmen Lacouture Murphy

Localities > North America > Canada > Québec > Mauricie > General

...She would have been born around 1855, and her parents were reported to be Louis Lescadres and Marie Lamontagne. Victorine married Louis Carle of St. Ursule in 1875, presumably in St. Paulin. I have found extens...

Lamontagne Posted on: 02 Jul 2000, by  cmrrnp

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Franklin

I am researching Lamontagne family of Malone,Franklin Co., NY. I have a John Lamontagne b. 1838. Civil War vet, married Sarah Courville/Corville and had a daughter, Nellie Lamontagne. Was glad to see you message. Please repond. Th...

Various Bride's marriages Courtois's Posted on: 03 Jul 2000, by  raymondhoule

Surnames > Courtois

...CARMEN C BIDDEFORD, ME LOWE CHRISTOPHER L NORWAY, ME 7907506 08-04-1979 COURTOIS DENISE C BIDDEFORD, ME LAMONTAGNE LIONEL M OLD ORCHARD BEACH, ME 7802199 04-07-1978 COURTOIS DOLORES J WELCH FRANK P 3346 06-14-1...

Julia LaRoche Posted on: 10 Jul 2000, by Vincent LaRoche

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Clinton

...francis LaRoche 1835-1928. My records show her as being born on 1830.She was born in montreal.The name LaMontagne should show up,Elizabeth(Besse) married into The LaRoche(Stone)family.hope this will help you.

Joseph Lapointe Posted on: 19 Jul 2000, by  claire171

Surnames > Lapointe

Hi Roch, My Grandfather was Joseph Lapointe Married to Octavie Lamontagne. They also came from Ste-Claire, Canada My Father name was Adelard Joseph Lapointe and he was born in St.Claire, Canada January 14, 1886...

missing Bain family members Posted on: 19 Jul 2000, by  rose860

Surnames > Bain

...Josephine (1841), Philomena (1843) some of the families these girls married into was Bergeron, Montagne/LaMontagne and Derocher. I have more info on the girls but would like to find their brothers Anton and Aug...

Auguste Tousignant Posted on: 10 Aug 2000, by Lee-Ann Lanciaux

Surnames > Tousignant

My grandmother is Mathilde Tousignant Lebeau. Her parents are Auguste Tousignant and Marguerite Lamontagne.I found my grandparents wedding in Sutton Mass on September 26, 1891. Her birthplace is Collinsville Ct...

LAMONTAGNE, Amelia of Malone 1876 Posted on: 22 Aug 2000, by Margaret Bobertz

Franklin Co NY Wills Vol. 6 page 188 Amelia Lamontagne of Malone probated 14 Aug 1876 I, Amelia Lamontagne of the village of Malone in the County of Franklin and Stat eof New York being of sound mind and memory and con...

Leduc Family Posted on: 06 Sep 2000, by  pguerena1488

Surnames > Leduc

...regarding a woman named Doric C. Sullivan, who died March 1994, who was the daughter of Telesphore Exilda (Lamontagne) Leduc of Southbridge. You may already know this but maybe not. Hope it helps. If you need ...

*.* dit LaMontagne Posted on: 25 Sep 2000, by Evanna Ellis

Localities > North America > Canada > General

...LaMontagnais indians....on another post board, I have found my g-g-grandfather may be *.*dit Desnoyers dit LaMontagne dit Desmarais dit dit dit....this is definitly not an easy search....if any one has the abov...

Lescadres & Lamontagnes Posted on: 27 Sep 2000, by  08ebuny

...DEZIEL-LABRECHE married 19 Jan 1875 Victorine LESCADRE, minor, dau of Louis L. & deceased Marie LAMONTAGNE Louis LESSARD, of age, widower of Marie LAMONTAGNE married 30 Jun 1868 Rose de Lima LEBLANC, of age, dau of ...

Origin of Rose Lord Posted on: 26 Oct 2000, by sylvain lord

Surnames > Lord

...this Lord line arrived in Port-Royal, Acadia (now Nova Scotia) in 1671; his name was Julien Laure dit Lamontagne. His grandson (Honore Laure) was deported in 1755. All the details about that family can be found...

Fontaine/Pion dit Lafontaine Posted on: 27 Oct 2000, by  MaryIlene1

Surnames > Fontaine

Hello, I am seeking information on the marriage , siblings ,and parents of my GGgrandparents, Joseph Fontaine and Philomene --last name unknown. Both born in Canada app. 1838. There is indication that...

family Posted on: 27 Oct 2000, by  BMark2269

Surnames > Lapointe

...Joseph but my g-g-grandmother's side of the family (Roy) her father Louis Roy was married to Desanges Lamontagne on March 4, 1851 in Plessisville, Canada let me know if anything clicks ok? Beverly

BASILICE POULIN Posted on: 27 Dec 2000, by  RVachon7478

Surnames > Poulin

...Basilisse POULIN, enfant légitime de Pierre POULIN et de Hélène DOSTIE, épouse Pierre LAMONTAGNE, enfant légitime de Pierre LAMONTAGNE et de Madeleine RATTÉ, le 29 September 1835 à Sain...

Roman & Margerite info Posted on: 01 Jan 2001, by Eugene Paul Carter

Cathy: Thank-you for posting the information on Roman Poirier and Marie Lamontagne, my gg grandparents, whose daughter Julia Ann Peryea(Poirier) was married to my g grandfather Paul Chartier(Carter)of Altona, ...

Dupuis/Gingras Posted on: 15 Jan 2001, by Louise (Dupuis) Michaud

Surnames > Dupuis

...Kelley Laurie married William Yarbroudy and Kelley married Brian Marko; Donald Dupuis married Claire Lamontagne in 1967 Donald's children are Donna, Kevin, and Diane - Donna married Roger Michaud, Kevin married...

Worcester State Hospital Posted on: 19 Jan 2001, by  RobertaCyr53

Localities > North America > United States > States > Massachusetts > Counties > Worcester

...MA.(Worcester State Hospital) in 1890-91 from Ludlow & Springfield, MA. He murdered his wife, Sophia Lamontagne, Dec. 26, 1889, went to the Hampden County jail in Springfield, MA. from 1889 until 1891 when ...

children of phillip roy and lucy c. payette Posted on: 23 Jan 2001, by karen e. greene

Surnames > Payette

...26, 1907. their children: esidore l. roy b 9/6/1908 d 2/21/1910. isibella roy b 12/21/1909 m. egide lamontagne 10/14/1939. leona e roy b 4/25/1911, m gordon williams 7/4/1947. joseph leo roy b 5/23/1913 d 9/9/1...

Morin/Labonte Posted on: 28 Jan 2001, by J. LaMontagne

Surnames > Morin

...Laurent and Marie Morin could be his parents. Would you have this information? Thanks for your help. J. LaMontagne jen_jgl@hotmail.com

desilet Posted on: 01 Mar 2001, by kathy

Surnames > Desilet

i have a member in my distant family with this last name her name wans Milina Desilet lamontagne. she married frances lamontagne. this all i know any info some one has would be great this isas far back as i have

Marie-Ange Boutin Posted on: 01 Mar 2001, by  bboutin1

Surnames > Boutin

The only information I could find is that Marie's father was Jean Larochelle married to Olive Lamontagne. Hope this will help.

Goodwin Posted on: 06 Mar 2001, by  michsav

Localities > North America > United States > States > New Hampshire > Counties > Rockingham

I am trying to do some research on my father's side of the family. His name was Payson Goodwin born (1914-1981) My Grandparent's were John born(1877-1951) and Eva(Rattee)born(1886-1967)I understand My...

Lamountain ancestors Posted on: 13 Mar 2001, by Dennis Dupere

Surnames > Lamountain

Looking for anyone that might know of the ancestors of Peter Lamountain(Lamontagne). He lived in Vermont and died in 1906. He had two sons Joseph and Christmas(Noel) that had family's. Joseph had a son named Ro...

Boutin info Posted on: 06 Apr 2001, by Clairette Fleming

Surnames > Boutin

...they encountered some trouble in previous generations and changed their surname from the original "Lamontagne" to Boutin. If you have any info about either Joseph, Barnabe, Margeurite or the Lamontagn...

Josephine Elie Demers Posted on: 10 Apr 2001, by Suzanne (Delcourt) Larochelle

Surnames > Elie

...married 23-11-1819 in Becquets, PQ,Canada. Thomas' Parents were Jean Helie/Bretton and M. Anne Baquet/Lamontagne. Alphena Georgeana Demers Delcourt was my grandmother-in-law and I'm honored to have known her. P...

Seeking info in Lord from Canadian origins Posted on: 14 May 2001, by Lord data base

Surnames > Lord

...very large genealogical data base has been built of Lord families from the descent of Julein Laure dit Lamontagne. The data base also contains in formation from other Lord line but is more limited. Looking for...

Lagimodiere/Gaboury of Maskinonge Posted on: 18 May 2001, by  MaryIlene1

Hello, I am planning to visit the area at the end of June to visit the places of my Lamere ancestors, and would like information on the Maskinonge area. I also hope to make contact with some other des...

Belanger ties to Michagan Posted on: 22 May 2001, by  MaryIlene1

Hi Bonnie, My father's uncle, one of Malvina Belangers brothers, went to the Great Lakes area but I have no further information on them. Her brother's names were: Maxime Elie, Joseph, Narcisse, and Pi...

Rushbrook(e) Posted on: 04 Jul 2001, by  alllla

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Suffolk > General

...Canada around 1910. I can be contacted by email: alllla@onlink.net Thank You, Lynne Lamontagne

Rushbrook(e) Posted on: 04 Jul 2001, by  alllla

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > General

...Rushbrook. If you would like more info, please email me at: alllla@onlink.net. Thank you Lynne Lamontagne

GOULD, Alva Posted on: 17 Sep 2001, by  jgould3141

Localities > North America > United States > States > Washington > Counties > King

...She is the beloved wife of Alba; the mother of Carl, Myrtle, and Robert Parker, grandmother of Sharon Lamontagne, Janice Bustos, and Carl Gould Jr. Three great grandchildren, and one great great grandchild. Ser...

Re: Lord/Laure Canadian family Posted on: 30 Sep 2001, by Sylvain Lord

Surnames > Lord

...(husband of Marie Grange) were Charles and M.-Jeanne Doucet. Charles's parents were Julien Laure dit Lamontagne and Anne Charlotte Girouard. Julien arried in Acadia (now Nova Scotia) in 1670. I have not been ab...

Do you know any of these Doucette's from New Hampshire Posted on: 09 Oct 2001, by Dee Alvis

Surnames > Doucette

Im needing information on the following Doucette's. Charles Edward Doucette Jr. b: 1/4/1927 @ Franklin,Hillsboro, N.H. Charles Edward Doucette Sr. d: March or April, 1960, @ Franklin, N.H Theresa Obel...

Re: Honore LaBombarde Posted on: 09 Oct 2001, by Dee Alvis

...in finding any information on a Edward LaBombarde b: 3/2/1902 d: in 1996 oe 1997, his wife was Cara LaMontagne who died in 1939. Their daughter was Teresa Obeline LaBombarde b: 11/7/1925. She married Charle...

Marie Anne Patry Posted on: 28 Oct 2001, by  GLAMONT150

Surnames > Lacroix

...cherche la date de décès de Marie Anne Patry épouse de Étienne-Amable Bacquet dit Lamontagne dont le mariage fut célébré à Saint-Michel de Bellechasse,Québec, Canada...

Eusebe Fontaine St. Athanase Posted on: 08 Nov 2001, by  MaryIlene1

Surnames > Fontaine

Hello, I am looking for the marriage of Eusebe Fontaine born in 1839 in St-Athanase. His parents are Jean-Baptiste Fontaine and Marie Giroux. I have seen his name as Eusebe-Olivier. Any information ...

Fontaine/Bisaillon Posted on: 08 Nov 2001, by  MaryIlene1

Surnames > Fontaine

Hello, I am looking for the ancestors of Joseph and/or Eusebe Fontaine who married Philomene Bisaillon in Providence, RI in 1879. He was born in 1840 or 1841, in Canada. I think they had 4 children, ...

Re: Clinton Co.-Soper and Carey Families Posted on: 13 Nov 2001, by  AndrewLucia

My mother`s parents were, Emma Lamontagne and James Carey, b 1883. They had lived in Altona (Clinton County), N.Y. Please e-mail me at: aLucia@webtv.net .

John Joseph Giroux m. Elizabeth Rondeau 1880 Posted on: 29 Nov 2001, by Kay Morris

Surnames > Giroux

...John Giroux and mother Lucy Lavigne. Elizabeth Jane shows her parents to be Louis Rondeau and Genevieve Lamontagne. They had ten children and my information stops here. Many years ago my mother told my sister t...

Alex Lacourse m. Rosanna Lamortain (Lamontagne) Posted on: 16 Jan 2002, by  olwally1

Surnames > Lacourse

...somewhere in our heritage. My grandmother was a LaCourse. born of Alex LaCourse and Rosana Lamortain (Lamontagne) I know of an Amable Tourangeau but not LaCourse... My Grandmother's sister was married to an Tou...

Re: Dupuis Family Posted on: 23 Jan 2002, by  lchandler3

Surnames > Dupuis

Here is what I have on Noe Dupuis, please help me with the order of the additional sisters and brothers you have listed. Thanks, Lindie (Dupuis) Chandler Descendants of Charles Dupuis 1 ...

LAMOUREUX -looking for info. Posted on: 26 Jan 2002, by  guppies15

Localities > North America > Canada > Québec > Eastern Townships

...looking for information to do my family history.My grandfather was Francis Lamoureux,married to Rose-aimee Lamontagne.Francis' parents were,Frank Lamoureux and Eleonor Bougie,and Rose-aimee's parents were Lucie...

Re: Healey Asylum Posted on: 04 Feb 2002, by  olwally1

Localities > North America > United States > States > Maine > Counties > Androscoggin

...Father left her to be raised by the grey nuns,, Father's name Macaire Lacourse, mother Rasanna, (Rosana) LaMontagne, (LeMortain)... Trying to trace ancestry...

Charles Berube Posted on: 07 Feb 2002, by Al Mooney

Surnames > Berube

...die?? Any other children besides me?? His father was Charles Alfred Berube, born 1860. Mother was Marie Lamontagne, born 1872. Any information would be helpful. Thanks.

Re: RESOURCES DESPERATELY NEEDED Posted on: 15 Feb 2002, by Sheila Pannitti

...so much for your offer of help. My relative is David Joseph LaMontain (other spellings LaMountain and LaMontagne). He was born in Keeseville, NY in 1900. His father, Albert is the person I'm struggling to get i...

Re: Cyrille Toussaint Posted on: 22 Feb 2002, by  michelle10756

Surnames > Toussaint

I have a Philomene(Frechette)LaMontagne born 1842 died1920 in Wonalancet,N.H. She came from Quebec. Any help. Michelle

per page