Search the Boards

Search Results for "BELIN" - 490 Messages

per page

Leander Griffin Posted on: 28 Jun 2000, by  rfbernal

Surnames > Griffin

...Griffin was born December 6, 1826, and died in 1877. His first wife was Mae Bryant; second was Amy Louella Belin. Believe he was born in what was then Franklin County, GA, but became Banks County in 1858. ...

Name error Posted on: 05 Jul 2000, by Ann Belin McCullough

Surnames > Belin

Ann Belin Salter, To clearify this, please tell me,this note of yours dated 6-13-00, was misspelled,was it not? So far I have noted just myself as being ABMcCullough, not Ann Belin McCollough? Just to set the r...

Message Error Posted on: 05 Jul 2000, by Ann Belin Salter

Surnames > Belin

...had you on my mind when I was typing. I'm so sorry. Do you think we are related by the names Cleland Belin?

Family Posted on: 05 Jul 2000, by Ann Belin McCullough

Surnames > Belin

Hi Ann, This was just to clearify matters. There are so many Ann Belin blah blah's out there,till it's getting kinda thick,isn't it? Anyway, as to the Cleland Belin, I haven't found him in the recently collecte...

Belin Family History Posted on: 06 Jul 2000, by Ann Belin McCullough

Surnames > Belin

...not be so "into it" like I am. Of four children,only one of mine was a boy and I gave him Belin as his middle name and he in turn,middle-named his only son,Belin,in honor of his Grandad. Where are you...

Czech-descendent Belins Posted on: 29 Jul 2000, by Norman Allman

Surnames > Belin

My Grandmother, Pauline Belin, and her cousin, Helen Belin, came to the USA from Svaty Kriz, near Nove Mesto, (Please forgive any misspellings), early to mid-20th century. After living in Chicago, she moved to ...

family search Posted on: 26 Aug 2000, by  pvwiscon

Localities > North America > United States > States > Arkansas > Counties > Bradley

I,am searching for relatives, related to me,through my parents Leon Owens-Veasey or my mother,Alberta Belin- I'am trying to locate people related to me through my parents, Leon Owens Veasey or Alberta...

Family History Posted on: 08 Sep 2000, by Ann Belin McCullough

Surnames > Belin

...fascinated that any of this line was located anywhere except France.Our history of the name was once de Belin,way back in the 1600's. There is a small town in France named Belin. I do have some random info abou...

Belin Family Posted on: 12 Sep 2000, by Clyde D Middleton

Surnames > Belin

My great grandfather was Cleland Belin from South Carolina, My grandmothers last name was Stone.My mother is Laura Jane Belin. My grandfather was James Fulton Belin.He sued his family for an interest in an estate, I...

Family History Posted on: 15 Sep 2000, by Ann Belin McCullough

Surnames > Belin

Mr.Middleton - Your note was very interesting. I will try to get a message to Mrs.Jacob Belin in Port St.Joe. If she is willing to give me any information,it would be wonderful.Most of my family have passe...

error Posted on: 16 Sep 2000, by Clyde D. Middleton Jr.

Surnames > Belin

My last message to you was that my gggrandfather was Cleland Belin. My brother James Fulton Middleton informed me that Cleland wasmy gggrandfathers brother. My gggrandfather was James Fulton Belin. My brother i...

Sophie Frechette Posted on: 09 Nov 2000, by  MichealFriche...

Surnames > Frechette

...but I do have her ancestry. Direct Descendants of Etienne Freschet 1 Etienne Freschet . +Marie Belin m: in Saint-Martin de Ré, lle de Ré, Diocese de la Rochelle, France ...... 2 Franç...

Nancy Gallihugh dau of Sary Madison county VA Posted on: 17 Nov 2000, by  septrose

Surnames > Gallihugh

...brothers. I have a note that mentions some sisters too. It is from an old will March 16, 1852 by Jane Belin. Sister Jemima Gallihugh (Galihu) Remainder equally between: Nancy CAVE; Hannah Suthard; and Eliz...

Giddens, Nellie Pearl Jones Posted on: 17 Nov 2000, by Wanda Purcell

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oklahoma > Counties > Roger Mills

Nellie Pearl Giddens was born to Mr. and Mrs. R. Bruce Jones on Feb. 2, 1915, near Strong City, Okla. She lived there on the farm with her parents until she was 3 years old, then the family moved to a...

Belin Family Posted on: 07 Dec 2000, by Ann Salter

Surnames > Belin

Mr. Middleton, I am the daughter of Leonard Belin and the neice of JaKe Belin from Port St. Joe, Fl. I have heard stories of Uncle Buck. My day is elderly and is very hard of hearing but he may can help you and...

Belin Family...Smoke Run,PA Posted on: 09 Dec 2000, by David Belin

Surnames > Belin

...just began trying to follow my family tree back to Czechoslovakia. I know that my Grandmother, Mary Belin came to this country in 1920, and lived in Smoke Run, PA. She was married to Philip Belin. She later ma...

Marshall, Myrtle Aileen Posted on: 15 Dec 2000, by Wanda Purcell

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oklahoma > Counties > Roger Mills

...Whinery-Savage Funeral Chapel with Kevin Ballard officiating. Interment was in the Berlin Cemetery, Belin, Roger Mills County, Oklahoma under the direction of Whinery-Savage Funeral Service.

Materkowski Family Posted on: 29 Dec 2000, by David A. Belin

Surnames > Belin

Dear Lisa, I was very excited to receive your e-mail message. Since I posted the last notice, I have obtained a copy of my Father's birth certificate. He was born in Clearfield,PA on September 5, 19...

Zack Q Risher Posted on: 02 Jan 2001, by  a_emery

Localities > North America > United States > States > Arkansas > Counties > Bradley

...City, Kansas; Dan Risher, Woodbridge, VA; and Wilburn Risher, Copertino, CA; 3 daughters, Mrs. Elvie Belin, Camden; Mrs. Elsie Hamaker, Tampa Fla.,; Mrs. Gracie Walker, Camden; 1 brother Otis Risher, El Do...

KINKELA Posted on: 08 Jan 2001, by  MacVogt

Localities > Eastern Europe > Yugoslavia > General

My gt-grandfather was VINCENT KINKELA born about 1858 Eurakavac, Kastua, Austria (Trieste) the son of IVAN AND KATERINA KINKELA. Vincent was a vine-grower and came to New Zealand in 1892.

Belin Family Posted on: 08 Jan 2001, by Joyce Belin Wilkerson

Surnames > Belin

Hi Frances, My grandfather was William Floyd Belin (WF). I think you are my cousin that lives in NC. My father is Alfort. I understand that part of the family changed their name to Blaine years ago. W...

William Floyd Belin Posted on: 08 Jan 2001, by Joyce Belin Wilkerson

Surnames > Belin

...County, SC (Johnsonville). WF had approximately 12 brothers and sisters. Some of the names; Esther Belin Allison, Lizzie Belin Fleming, Mary Belin, Ann Belin, Clee (or Cleland) Belin. We have a lot of relatives that live in...

Belin Family Posted on: 09 Jan 2001, by Ann Belin Salter

Surnames > Belin

That is so interesting. My maiden name is Mary Ann Belin!! There are 5 Cleland Belin's in my line my dad being Cleland Leonard Belin. My great great grandfather was a Cleland but the birth years are not the sam...

Belin Family Posted on: 10 Jan 2001, by Annie Ruth Belin Croley

Surnames > Belin

I had an great-uncle named Luther Belin. Did this Luther have a brother named Henry Belin which would have been my grandfather. A sister named Missy Belin (lives in Washington) and a brother named Bolz.

Payne family in Texas Posted on: 17 Jan 2001, by Amanda Musick

Surnames > Payne

...early 1990s. He has 3 children. Ronald, Sandra, and Kenneth. He was married to Mary Ellen George from Belin New Mexico(I don't know if that's where they got married, but that's where she was from). He work...

Belin Family Posted on: 17 Jan 2001, by Ronald James, Sr.

Surnames > Belin

My grandfather was Henry Belin from Kingsburg/Johnsonville,S.C. My great-grandmothers name was Bina Belin. Her youngest daughter Golda Eaddy-Belin married my grandfather Henry Belin in Savage(Kingsburg),S.C. in 1913. Luther Belin i...

Belin South Carolina Posted on: 18 Jan 2001, by Joyce

Surnames > Belin

...Her parents were Martin and Betty Eaddy. My grandmother had one child Maggie Graham who married Henry Belin. (Obviously Henry is a common name). W.F. Belin my grandfather (on my father's side)married Ruth Eadd...

W.F. Belin Family (Black Belin's) Posted on: 22 Jan 2001, by Joyce Belin Wilkerson

Surnames > Belin

In Aug. 2002 the W.F. Belin family will be hosting their reunion. Here's some background on William Floyd Belin. William was born in 1876 to George Belin and Ann Blaine (Belin). William was sometimes called Mr. WF, or...

payne line Posted on: 24 Jan 2001, by amanda

Surnames > Payne

...don't know if any of them ever moved to NM. I know one line that married in was the George line out of Belin NM. Does that help

Millington, Martha Fay Posted on: 27 Jan 2001, by Wanda Purcell

...then attended Southwestern College at Weatherford and taught in the Missouri Valley Elementary near Belin before her marriage to Chester Millington of Berlin of January 1, 1927. They had one son. She made ...

New Mexico Howards Posted on: 12 Feb 2001, by Michael D. Bradshaw

Surnames > Howard

As far back as I have so far is Cornelius C. Howard. I found evidence of a Cornelius Howard who owned a plantation in Missouri who might fall within the same era, but I don't know yet if he is the sam...

Frechette family tree Posted on: 27 Feb 2001, by Jerome Frechette

Surnames > Frechette

...family interviews and most recently Ancestry.com. Seems my family goes back to Entienne Frechette/Marie Belin of St. Famille Il' d'Orleans, QU. Thus far I may have found approximately 200 Frechettes in my ...

john belin Posted on: 02 Mar 2001, by marilyn birge

Surnames > Belin

...writing this in hopes that you have the information I am looking for. My mothers father was a John f. Belin from pa. .He met my grandmotherNora faye kimmey sometime in the 40s. They married and had my moth...

Belin Ancestry Posted on: 06 Mar 2001, by Ann Belin McCullough

Surnames > Belin

Ann Belin Salter, where is the Black Mingo Church located ? Was it near Murrells Inlet? I've been doing a little research on some of the churchs in that area,mainly Belin Methodist Church. Email me some info an...

Black Mingo Church Posted on: 07 Mar 2001, by Ann Belin McCollough

Surnames > Belin

...Co. I'm just not familiar with S. C. that much. I have two small articles about the church and Cleland Belin I'd be happy to share with you. One has a picture of the inside of the church. The little commun...

Black Mingo Church Posted on: 07 Mar 2001, by Ann Belin Salter

Surnames > Belin

...Co. I'm just not familiar with S. C. that much. I have two small articles about the church and Cleland Belin I'd be happy to share with you. One has a picture of the inside of the church. The little commun...

Fisher Trenton WI Posted on: 16 Mar 2001, by Carol Bateman

Surnames > Fisher

Oscar Alonzo Fisher b.1850 NY wife Louisa Belin Johnson children Minnie L. b. 1872 William b. 1875 John b. 1877 Lucetta B. b. 1879 Hilda b. 1882 Isabelle b. 1887. Oscar sister Cora Alice md George Hart in ...

Belin/de Belin Family Link Posted on: 18 Mar 2001, by Les de Belin

Surnames > Belin

Just inquirng if anybody has any information about the name Belin or de Belin pre-1800's in France or England? My ancestor, Charles Henry Belin was born in France (we think) in the 1700's, and was later married to M...

W.H. Green Posted on: 31 Mar 2001, by  dollbaby02

Does anyone have any information on a W.H. Green of Bradley County? I am interested in talking to any relatives of his. Michelle

uncle alfredo Posted on: 04 Apr 2001, by  senac2007

Surnames > Madrid

...parents. My other great uncle is Lalo of Clovis. And the sisters were Kica from vaughn,NM Viola from Belin and my favorite Tia Toni Aragon she is also in Vaughn...Why I don't know. I Know there were some H...

Uncle Alfredo Posted on: 04 Apr 2001, by Laura

Surnames > Madrid

...parents. My other great uncle is Lalo of Clovis. And the sisters were Kica from vaughn,NM Viola from Belin and my favorite Tia Toni Aragon she is also in Vaughn...Why I don't know. I Know there were some H...

The Belin family history Posted on: 20 Apr 2001, by Ann Belin McCullough

Surnames > Belin

It is so good to come across someone new who is searching also. My daddy was the last male Belin to carry the name in this family - his name was Elbert Watson Belin. Most of that part of the family was from Ark...

Belin Family History Posted on: 20 Apr 2001, by Ann Belin McCullough

Surnames > Belin

...related. Didn't part of your family come from Port St.,Florida? I have some of the historical facts on the Belin background. If I have the right person,please contact me. Ann Belin McCullough

William F. "Bill" Creed Posted on: 22 Apr 2001, by  jannwoodard1

...were Reverend Rolla Nixon and Reverend Bobby Meggs. The active pallbearers were Johnnie Carr, Floyd Belin, Victor Myers, Joe Wall, Tom Dees, and Bryon Smith. The honorary pallbearers were Carroll Hickman, ...

de Belin History Posted on: 22 Apr 2001, by Les de Belin

Surnames > Belin

...whereas mine began in England in the 1700's, then into Australia late 1800's. I am unsure of the origin of Belin or de Belin. There are definately more Belins than de Belins. As indicated in my previous message...

Belin Family History Posted on: 26 Apr 2001, by Ann BelinMcCullough

Surnames > Belin

...accurate records. As soon as I can contact him with the info you provided, I will be in touch. Ann Belin McCullough

Family Search Posted on: 02 May 2001, by David Belin

Localities > Central Europe > Slovakia > General

...USA in 1920, and settled in the Ramey/Smoke Run area (Clearfield County)marrying a man named Philip Belin. Her mother (Mary Martinko) lived near her two sons in the Johnstown area until marrying a man name...

Beatrice (Childs) Green Posted on: 14 May 2001, by  @@jordan_dena...

...California-Officating, Rev. Henry Perkins OBITUARY Mrs. Beatrice Green was born the daughter of Michael and Emma (Belin) Childs on August 10, 1908 in Warren, Arkansas, Bradley County. She departed this li...

Allen Hines Posted on: 03 Jun 2001, by  a_emery

...brothers, Garvin Hines, Buster Hines, Herman Hines; and 4 sisters, Velma Green, Eunice Green, Leola Belin, and Lucy Cordell. Funeral services were Saturday, May 26, at Frazer’s Chapel by Rev. Jerry H...

John, Allen, and Roderick Belin Posted on: 05 Jun 2001, by  kathylight64

Surnames > Belin

Hi, I am trying to research my family tree. I have heard there is a John Belin who was born in Sweden in around 1874, and an Allen Belin born in Pa. in the 1900's. There was also a Roderick Belin born in the 1930's....

per page
  • Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions