Search the Boards

Search Results for "Hering" - 854 Messages

per page

Hering surname Posted on: 26 Jun 2000, by Lee Hering

Surnames > Hering

Hello Cousin Carroll: I am 4th generation down from Johannes Heinrich Hering, through his eldest son, William Heinrich Hering. I have quite a bit of information on both his ancestors and descendants. Please cont...

Hering relatives Posted on: 26 Jun 2000, by Lee Hering

Surnames > Hering

...the Wesley community, some to New Wehdem and Welcome in Austin County. Any thing familiar here? Lee Hering

Heenan Family Posted on: 28 Jun 2000, by John P. Gill

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Falls

...Heenan died on July 24, 1929 in Houston Tx and was buried in Marlin, Tx. Their children were: Mrs. J. E. Hering, Mrs. G. Schon, and Mrs. O.T. Jones of Houston; Mrs. Homer L. Davis of Baytown, TX; Mrs. W.W. ...

Search for Julius Hampel Posted on: 02 Jul 2000, by Robert Hampel

Surnames > Hampel

...searching for information regarding my great grandfather, Julius Hampel, married to Christiana Herring (or Hering)who lived in Erie, PA during the 1880's. They had a son, Herman (my grandfather), and a daug...

family history Posted on: 04 Jul 2000, by deanna

Surnames > Strickland

...by the name lizzie and they had 16 children .maybe from georgia lets compare notes look forward from hering from you.

family history Posted on: 04 Jul 2000, by deanna

Surnames > Strickland

...by the name lizzie and they had 16 children .maybe from georgia lets compare notes look forward from hering from you.

The Beard Street Herings, Port Huron Posted on: 16 Jul 2000, by Skip Hering

Surnames > Hering

My Grandfather's (Gustav E. Hering) mother lived on Beard Street. Her full name was Bertha Wilhelmina Paulina Misch(-Hering). The Herings working at Grand Trunk Railroad is legendary. A friend of mine who also w...

DRODDY-RAY BRIDGES Posted on: 27 Jul 2000, by KIMBERLY DRODDY HUTTO

Surnames > Droddy

I JUST WANTED TO GIVE YOU MY EMAIL ADDRESS, JUST IN CASE MY EMAIL DOES NOT GO THROUGH. LOOKING FORWARD TO HERING FROM YOU

Lawrence Hering of Austin County, Tesas Posted on: 31 Jul 2000, by Kevin Hering

Surnames > Hering

According to the Social Security Death Index, a Lawrence Hering had the following data: Born 6 Oct 1909, Died 10 Oct 1992, last address: Cat Spring, Austin County, TX 78933. Is that your ancestor? Lee Hering

Your grandfather Posted on: 01 Aug 2000, by Kevin Hering

Surnames > Hering

I have information on a number of Hering family lines. Maybe we can connect. My e-mail address is: hleehering@netscape.net

Just Starting Out Posted on: 04 Aug 2000, by Paul Hering

Surnames > Hering

I am seeking information on my fathers family, the name he used was "Hering", however he told me at one time his mothers name was "Haring", I also believe it could have been originally &...

Harry William Hering NY/CA Posted on: 04 Aug 2000, by Paul Hering

Surnames > Hering

...parents' background -- would like to know more about them and any siblings. My father was Harry William Hering b. Brooklyn NY 25 Nov 1889, address 500 Park Ave. He died in Sep 1953. My mother was his second...

Mrs. Elsie Baker Gregory Posted on: 09 Aug 2000, by  bobbie233

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Coryell

...Baker of Giddens; and several nieces and nephews. Pallbearers at the funeral were Randy Maddoux, Billy Hering, Cory Dunn, Ricky Hodges, Horace Baker and Kevin Dunn.

Griffins Posted on: 10 Aug 2000, by Doris griffin McKesson

Surnames > Griffin

My address is Martha J. Jones 930 S.college Ave. Fayetteville, AR. 72701 Look forward to hering from you. Martha jean

Blandford wills Posted on: 23 Aug 2000, by  ENuxoll43

Localities > North America > Canada > Newfoundland > Notre Dame Bay

I am descended from an Elizabeth Blandford of Hering Neck who married Philip Miles and had children named Levi Miles and Cecily Miles (later Hurley). I am interested in information about related Blandfords ...

Maryland Hering's Posted on: 24 Aug 2000, by Mike Hering

Surnames > Hering

My grandmother traced the Hering name back to sometime around the late 1680's. It's been about 15 years since I've seen the sheet that she had with all of the names and dates. Unfortunately that's all it ...

Arthur Henry Posted on: 02 Sep 2000, by Lea

Surnames > Hering

...born in California. He married a Ruth Elizabeth Ethridge-Star. She died when my dad - Raymond Orville Hering and my uncle- Henry Arthur were young. He was in the navy. He also remarried and moved to arizona...

Prough Posted on: 04 Sep 2000, by Beth Boucher

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Greene

...Philadelphia Co. PA and died sometime before MAY 1798 in Huntingdon Co. PA Henry's mother was Anna Maria Rosina Hering. She was born 11 MAY 1756 (??) in Colebrookdale T. Berks Co. PA and died in 1820. Henry...

Re: Frank MILHOLLAND Posted on: 07 Sep 2000, by  yendorking1

Surnames > Milholland

...uncle george is the one who did a tree once and when he died in 70 or 71 it was all lost but I remember hering them and I remember he traced us Milholland's to germany, holland but furthest back to ireland....

Hering Posted on: 09 Oct 2000, by  theresalucke

Surnames > Hering

I'm searching my husbands mother's father who was Otto Hering,b.June 21,1859 in Prussia I think came through New York for naturalization, m. Maria Augusta Balko on Nov. 10, 1891; came to Ohio their children...

Hering Otto Posted on: 09 Oct 2000, by  theresalucke

Surnames > Hering

Carol, my husbands mother was a hering, they had relatives in Tx by the name of Schroeder I only have the womans name which is Bonnie, who was a cousin to Aubusta Hering Lucke, I would appreciate any info you may...

Hering Otto Posted on: 09 Oct 2000, by  theresalucke

Surnames > Hering

Carol, my husbands mother was a hering, they had relatives in Tx by the name of Schroeder I only have the womans name which is Bonnie, who was a cousin to Aubusta Hering Lucke, I would appreciate any info you may...

vandike tippins anderson co ks van beren ark Posted on: 27 Oct 2000, by  sdoolin7djmsn...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Arkansas > Counties > Arkansas

Dias van dyke was born and grew to his man hood in Ohio at age 18 he came to mo. he married marry Robinson to this union nine children were born at the close of the civil war in he served in Co.f Miss...

Re: Robert Franklin Hamlett: Bootheel area, MO Posted on: 31 Oct 2000, by lawana hamlett

Surnames > Hamlett

...our information together and see what we can come up with. thank you every much. looking forward to hering from you

vandyke obits setteled first delaware county Posted on: 02 Nov 2000, by  sdoolin7djmsn...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oklahoma > Counties > Delaware

Dias van dyke was born and grew to his man hood in Ohio at age 18 he came to mo. he married marry Robinson to this union nine children were born at the close of the civil war in he served in Co.f Miss...

per page
  • Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions