Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "Hering" - 875 Messages

per page

Hering Family Posted on: 17 Apr 2003, by  KathrynGranth...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Unknown

I'am trying to locate anyone who is related or knew the Frank Hering family who use to reside in Bohemia, Long Island, New York. They had a son Fred who was born September 11 1909 and a son Frank. Fred was...

Hering/Herrington/Harrington Family of Albemarle County, VA, 1800's Posted on: 01 Jun 2002, by  suzieq729551

Localities > North America > United States > States > Virginia > Counties > Albemarle

Looking for information on a family named Hering/Herring/Herrington/Harrington who lived in Albemarle County prior to 1820, and who moved west and settled in central Missouri by 1850 or so. One of their da...

Benjamin Pittman born 1800-1877 in PA Posted on: 25 Nov 2001, by  VictoriaPittm...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Fulton

I am looking for the parents of Benjamin Pittman born about 1800 died 1877 who married Elizabeth Smyers. His parents are probably from Blair, Fulton, or Bedford co. His children include William 1822,...

Re: Cholera Epidemic, Dearborn County, 1849-1851 Posted on: 12 Feb 2006, by Pat James

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Dearborn

WESTERN COMMERCIAL, A Family Newspaper: Neutral In Ploitics, Volume 1. Number 30, Aurora, Indiana, Saturday July 21, 1849 "Cholera --- Its Disappearance. We again make our appearance to our read...

Re: BRUMBARGER Posted on: 31 Jul 2002, by  RBrate91

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Dearborn

Deanna Hering. Daniel Leslie Brate was my grandfather's brother. My grandfathers name was Levi Brate. my email add is Rbrateb@aol.com I am having a hard time getting your correct email add.

HERINGS/MISCHS in GDANSK Posted on: 07 Jan 2000, by  @@POISONIV61@...

Localities > Central Europe > Poland > Pomorskie

Looking for any information of hering and misch in gdansk. the earliest i have is Martin hering (1805-1880) and charlotte Bermish (1805-1885). any extra information would be appreciated..

Civil War Soldiers affiliated with Bergen County, unknown burial places Posted on: 06 Jul 2000, by  bmacavoy

Localities > North America > United States > States > New Jersey > Counties > Bergen

...Benjamin 2-14-1868 Heck, Henry 10-27-1919 Henry, Charles 12-5-1905 Herring, John F. 11-18-1911 aka: Hering, John Herring, William C. 7-25-1917 Holberton, Wakeman 1898 Hunermond, H. 6-18-1910 Jarvis, Alfred ...

Earl Melvin Parker Posted on: 28 Mar 2002, by  MelanieRi

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Reynolds

...community and joined the U.S. Navy where he served during World War II. During this time he met Fern (Hering) Parker and was united in marriage on Sept. 2, 1945. They shared their years of happiness toget...

Re: Haring/Tallman Posted on: 04 Jan 2005, by  hghering

Topics > Research Resources > Lookups > United States > New Jersey Lookups

...gravestones and photograph them. Regina Haring has been a wonderful source. Our name changed from Haring to Hering in 1830 although researchers still apply the old Dutch spelling to it frequently. Enjoy ...

Re: Haring/Tallman/Demarest/Bouker Posted on: 09 Jan 2005, by Gary Hering

...your Demarest book shows for Edgar B. Demarest. He was the brother of my grndmother, Sara Demarest Hering. An old and trust Pascack Valley family researcher, Howard Durie, was a friend of my grandfather H...

Re: Haring/Tallman/Demarest/Bouker Posted on: 07 Jan 2005, by Gary Hering

Thanks for your response. Sarah (Sadie) Demarest Hering was b. 3/16/1891 d. 10/8/1943. She married my gfther, Henry G. Hering b. July 29, 1880 d. 1/29/1927. Her parents were Thomas Clinton Demarest & Minni...

Blauvelt/Herring/Hering of Bergen CO., NJ Posted on: 11 Jan 2003, by Linda J Barnes

Localities > North America > United States > States > New Jersey > Counties > Bergen

Roy Blauvelt/John Herring/Hering Of Bergen County,NJ Author: Linda J Barnes Date: 11 Jan 2003 8:28 AM GMT Surnames: Herring/Hering and Blauvelt Classification: Query I am in search of relatives of either Ro...

Roy Blauvelt/John Herring/Hering Of Bergen County,NJ Posted on: 11 Jan 2003, by Linda J Barnes

...DOB 20 Oct l89l, died Feb l983, lived on Broadway, Hillsdale, NJ and his Uncle (?) John B(?) Herring/Hering? who was born (inthe Octogan house), lived in Montvale, NJ, and in the last year of his life (l95...

PEACOCK, MITCHELL, MCCLELLAN, BENTOZA, WEBB, EMANUEL, SCOTT, HERRING, FOLSOM. HAMPTON, DYKES Posted on: 12 Mar 2000, by John A. Byrd

Localities > North America > United States > States > Florida > Counties > Jackson

If you have any information that can be added to the family shown bwlow, please e-mail me. jbyrd16476@ij.net ABRAHAM8 PEACOCK (JOHN7, SAMUEL6, ABRAHAM5, SAMUEL4, SAMUEL3, WILLIAM2, UNKNOWN1) was born...

Re: Fayette Co Posted on: 28 Sep 2001, by Dennis Bolsinger

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Fayette

...married Marth E. Cantrell which was his second wife. My Fathers name was Melvin. I would be interested in hering from you on this matter I have just started tracking the name.

Doris Riessen Posted on: 13 Feb 2000, by  jerryRiessen4...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Nebraska > Counties > Pierce

Doris Schwarzlor was born May 11, 1845, in Schleswig Holstein, Germany, and died at her home in Osmond, Nebraska, on April 23, 1925, at the age of 79 years, 11 months and 12 days. In 1868 she came to...

Hering Posted on: 13 Feb 2000, by Lea

Surnames > Hering

I have a grandfather from omaha ne. His name was Arthur Henry Hering and he was born June 2, 1911. I am trying to find out information about him. he was married twice and I am trying to find his family to h...

Myrtle B Bartholomew Obituary Posted on: 02 Jul 2003, by ABB

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Elkhart

...Bartholomew in 1977 and by two sisters, Bessie May Salisbury Crossley on March 24, 1958 and Mrs. John (Blanch) Hering on February 4, 1982. Funeral services were held in the Walley-Mills-Zimmerman Funeral ...

Cholear Deaths - Auroa Jun/Jul 1849 Posted on: 18 Apr 2003, by  eetcct1

Aurora - Newspaper Western Commercial 21 July 1849 Cholera - Its Disappearance We again make our appearance to our readers, and with joy announce the glorious tidings that the cholera, which for man...

Re: cannon geneology Posted on: 28 Mar 2002, by jerry cannon

Localities > North America > United States > States > Arkansas > Counties > Washington

i would enjoy hering from you my mother told me you might be coming this year hope you can make it please send your e mail adress and together we might be able to put pieces together thanks jerry canon

Mildred Ione MILLIGAN Posted on: 17 Apr 2006, by  44wayne

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Branch

...great-grandchildren; and one brother of Battle Creek. She was preceded in death by her parents ; one sister, Marian HERING in 1974; and two brothers, Max RUSSELL in 1969 and Maurice RUSSELL in 1992. Relat...

Looking for Herring relatives Posted on: 28 Apr 1999, by Nancy K. Wingert

Topics > Ethnic / Race > Pennsylvania Dutch

I am looking for anyone with the the above spelling of Herring. The last connection I have is Conrad Horing, born about 1745 in Europe, came to Philadelphia from Rotterdam. Died around 1789-1790. Most...

Ship "Patience" 1751 Posted on: 01 Dec 2002, by  Dalice

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > EasternPa

...Pauser Hanns Petter Enck Christian Gally, on board Christian Carel Conver H. George Gerhart John Henrich Hering Philip Wendel Horing Johann Henrich Hering Jacob Wolf John George Reely Johann Georg Gabb Philipps F...

Christian J HERING Obituary Posted on: 14 Feb 2004, by ABB

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Cass

Christian Jochim HERING was born in Mecklenberg, Schwerin, Germany, November 8, 1842 and departed this life at this residence in Marcellus on the 26th day of May, 1910, aged 57 years, 6 months and 21 days. ...

Floyd HERING Obituary Posted on: 15 Jun 2004, by ABB

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Cass

Floyd HERING was born September 9, 1901 to John and Gussie HERING and departed this life by accident November 27, 1923. He was married to Jessie J. DOCK, who survives with one daughter, his parents, two brothers,...

per page