Search the Boards

Search Results for "HOTTENSTEIN" - 350 Messages

per page

PA Hottensteins Posted on: 15 Aug 2000, by La'Na R Brown

Surnames > Hottenstein

I am a decendant of Jacob Hottenstein, who was on of three brothers who imigrated to America. I know one settled in the Lancaster County area, one died in Philadelphia and the third one Jacob settled in Berks Co...

TROUTE Grace Posted on: 23 Aug 2000, by  ambullard

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oregon > Counties > Lane

...Bremerton, WA., Ben Abrarahamson of Polson, Mont., Earl Abrarahamson of Springfield; and a sister, June Hottenstein of Maple Valley, WA.; 10 grandchildren; and one great-grandchild. A grandson, Wesley Troute, di...

Sarah Hottenstein Followup Posted on: 25 Aug 2000, by Terry Schnure

Surnames > Hottenstein

...The descendents are from Berks County. We have an extensive history on the Descendents of William Hottenstein, the second son of the immigrant, through to the present day. Alternatively, a nephew of the immigr...

Wisconsin Line Posted on: 25 Aug 2000, by Terry Schnure

Surnames > Hottenstein

...been gathering in Potosi, WI on the 3rd Sunday of August? We may already be corresponding via the Hottenstein Newsletter. Best wishes. Terry Schnure

Henns in Pennsylvania Posted on: 29 Aug 2000, by Bethanie Gordon

Surnames > Henn

...grandmother Elda was a Henn. Her Mother was Whyah Adam Henn married to Joseph and her mother was Sarah Hottenstein. She was born sometime in the 1860's in Berks County, Pa. and she spoke both Pa. German and Engl...

Angeline Hottenstein Posted on: 01 Sep 2000, by  gobrien2349

Surnames > Hottenstein

My 3 gt-gdmo Angeline Hottenstein (2Aug 1730 - 8 Oct 1782) lived in York Co., PA; married Wendel Baker/Becker; moved to Buffalo, Union Co. PA in 1772; was in the "Great Runaway" in 1777 back to York Co...

Aurelia/Osourelia Ann Brown Posted on: 03 Sep 2000, by Christy Weber

Surnames > Brown

...Edward Brown? Looking for the father of Aurelia/Osourelia Ann Brown (b. abt. 1847) who married Jacob Von Hottenstein Covey. Their daughter Mattie Zoradia married Louis Martin Corson in 1901.

1901 Traverse Jurors Posted on: 07 Sep 2000, by  amuck

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Sullivan

...Bernice; John HARNEY, miner, Bernice; Boyd HEVERLY, teamster, DuShore; Ed HOLMES, farmer, Cherry; George HOTTENSTEIN, farmer, Forks; Thomas HOUSEKNECHT, farmer, Davidson; John HOUSEWERT, farmer, Lopez; George W....

Phillip Justin Hottenstein Posted on: 04 Oct 2000, by Ann Olson

Surnames > Hottenstein

For 30 yrs I have looked for a Hottenstein link to Phillip b. Penn. d. Ind. in 1843. his son Justin O. b. 1837 Mich d. 1928 in Ks. I feel no one wants to claim us. If you can help E-mail aolson@chanuteks.com

Hottenstein Posted on: 17 Oct 2000, by Robby Steward

Surnames > Hottenstein

I live in San Diego, my maiden name was Hottenstein My father was born in Penn. His name was Harry he had a brother Harvy and a sis Margaret. Parents- Harvy and Margaret. Any info? Thanks

per page
  • Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions