Search the Boards

Search Results for "HOTTENSTEIN" - 376 Messages

per page

Re: Ulrich SHEARER/ SHARRER, died a1754 Maxatawny, Berks Posted on: 28 Sep 2001, by Christine Aller

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Berks

...son Michael £100 when 21. Letters C.T.A. to Dorothea the widow. Wit: Henrich GRUNEWALD and Jacob HOTTENSTEIN. Translation. No mention is made of a daughter, Dorothea, in Ulrich's will. Why??? I have furth...

Carrie Ford, Peggy Westbrook Posted on: 11 Aug 2000, by Christy Weber

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Williamson

I do not have the name of Carrie's father, however, I do have a mother's name... Ruth Moon (no other information available). I can not confirm if Ruth is the mother or not, because I show no reference...

Re: Anyone researching the Siverling family? Posted on: 11 Jan 2003, by kevin brown

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Crawford

...his second wife in 1862...her name was Sarah Mosier (b 1826)...the daughter of Abraham and Elizabeth Hottenstein....I beleive that Sarah was a sister of my Great Great Grandmother, Elizabeth Mosier Motter..I'll ...

HOTTENSTEIN, James B., 1822-1904 Posted on: 15 Jun 2003, by  Dalice

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > EasternPa

From Records of St. Lutheran Church, Reading, Berks County, Pa. Burial 27 Feb 1904 James B. Hottenstein Son of Jacob and Elizabeth Hottenstein Born May 29, 1822 Died Feb 1904

HOTTENSTEIN, Harold H., 1924-2004 Posted on: 06 Jan 2004, by  Dalice

From Allentown PA Morning Call, Mon. Jan. 5, 2004 Harold H. ''Hack'' Hottenstein, 80, of 101 S. First St., Lehighton, died Jan. 3 in Gnaden Huetten Nursing and Rehabilitation Center, Lehighton. He was the husba...

CORNELIUS V DRISCOLL 1871-1915 Posted on: 05 Feb 2002, by  gailfiorini

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Potter

...Cornelius Driscoll. I know he was born in 1871. He lived in Potter County just prior to his marriage to Emma Hottenstein in 1915. His fatther was also a Cornelius and was in Andersonville Prison Camp during the ...

HOTTENSTEIN, Stella S., d. 1866 Posted on: 20 Feb 2005, by  Dalice

From Columbia Democrat Newspaper, Columbia County, Pa. Issue of 15 Aug 1866 Died - Stella S. Hottenstein Daughter of A. Hottenstein Residence - Berwick

SCHAEFFER, Emma E., 1930-2005 Posted on: 14 Apr 2005, by  Dalice

...loving family at her bedside. Born in Jamestown, she was a daughter of the late Raymond and Gertrude (Hottenstein) Heilman. A member of Zion U.C.C., Lehighton, she was the head cook at Beaver Run Rod & Gun C...

POSHEFKO, Stephen J. "Ham", 1927-2003 Posted on: 30 Jan 2004, by  Dalice

...Fairview Fire Company, Jim Thorpe. Survivors: Wife; daughters, Stephanie Klein of York, York County, Debra Hottenstein of Reading; brothers, John of Allentown, Edward of Lansford; seven grandchildren; nieces, ne...

LeVAN, Anna Maria, born 1732 Posted on: 19 Dec 2002, by  Dalice

...the LeVan Family, Compiled by Warren Patten Coon, 1927 Anna Maria LeVan, born 1732, married (1) Jacob Hottenstein 13 Apr 1750, he died before 1766, the will of his mother Dorothea Reber Hottenstein mentions her son Jacob ...

per page