Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "PASSMORE" - 3,011 Messages

per page

Re: Mitchel Hicks and Mintie Wood Posted on: 17 Nov 2001, by  adlackey

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Cherokee

I am also a descendant of Mitch Hicks. Jim & Maggie were my great grandparents. I am interested to know what you have. Are you from Andrews? Thanks!

1912 Methodist Episcopal Church Calendar Posted on: 21 Nov 2002, by Jeff Blackman

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Wapello

...Manuel, McCarty, McDonald, McEwen, McFadden, McGee, Miller, Mitchell, Moss, Newquist, Nye, Olney, Padgett, Passmore, Peterson, Perdue, Pinegar, Price, Rambo, Sax, Seaburg, Shook, Shryock, Soots, Stevens, Stev...

Re: MEFFORD Posted on: 16 Jul 2004, by  Enderlin_Dean

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Henry

...Is Summoned After Extended Illness Another of California's pioneers passed from this life when Angus Passmore Mefford succumbed last Friday noon at his home north of town. Mr. Mefford had been ill for sever...

Re: MEFFORD Posted on: 14 Jul 2004, by  gspen7747

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Henry

Dean, the information that you posted on Angus Passmore Mefford was very interesting to me. Do you have any other information about Jarvis or Mary, Angus's parents. Angus's brother, Andrew, was my greatgrand...

Re: MEFFORD Posted on: 11 Jul 2004, by  DeanEnderlin

Angus Passmore MEFFORD was my granduncle by marriage. He married my grandaunt, Maria Magdalena ("Lena") ENDERLIN in 1897 in San Francisco. In life, he used Passmore as his name. His death certificate ind...

Re: MEFFORD Posted on: 13 Jun 2004, by  gspen7747

Your Passmore Mefford, is actually Angus Passmore Mefford, born in Arkansas, August 2, 1862. Died 1941in California. His mother was Mary Magdaline Wehunt of North Carolina. Father was either Jarvis P. or James P. M...

MEFFORD Posted on: 15 Apr 2002, by margie

Kelli - I have some informaiton on a great uncle Passmore Mefford - he married my gr aunt, Maria Magdalena Enderlin in California - his birth place is unknown. Let me know if this is your Mefford.

Samuel and Mary Jane Hughes Posted on: 12 Sep 2000, by  warnick

Localities > North America > United States > States > Arkansas > Counties > Baxter

SEARCHING BAXTER CO. FOR MY GRANDPA'S DADS FAMILY. We know nothing on samuel hughes except he married mary jane ford. Benjamin fords daughter. Samuel and mary had these children:JOSEPH FLETCHER BORN 1...

Passmore,William Landrum siblings families Posted on: 29 Mar 2001, by  Margie400

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Harlan

I'm looking for any info on brothers or sisters of William Landrum Passmore. He was born 1-2-1862, we think in Harlan County to Russell County, Ky. I'm his ggranddaughter. I'm trying to find out who his first...

RANSOM KIDDER Posted on: 11 May 2001, by  Gaylene_Kerr_...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Erie

...this county to Susan, daughter of Elijah Drury, who, dying, left three children -- Charles, Elijah and Passmore W. Mr. Kidder's second wife was Bulah Cronch, who also died, and left two children -- Ida and Fr...

Jim Fitz Patrick Posted on: 12 Feb 2000, by Roni Fraysier

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Chester

...familiarly called, was an Irishman in low circumstances, and bound his son when quite a lad to John Passmore, a reputable citizen of Chester county, to learn the trade of a blacksmith. Fitz behaved himself pa...

Richardson Posted on: 21 Jun 2000, by Susann Brown

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Shannon

Sam, Ed, and Tom where my grandfather Adam Richardson's older brothers.

Re: Passmore/Palmer Posted on: 27 Oct 2002, by  beau01_1

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Haywood

Dear Bobbie, I am descended from William Frazer Passmore, too! I have recently learned that his father was Thomas Passmore b. ABT 1720. Do you have anything on WIlliam Frazer and Thomas that you can share with me? ...

Re: Passmores Posted on: 27 Mar 2006, by  ibet711

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Haywood

My new email is s.bucy@comcast.net I'm relatrd to William Frazier Passmore by his son John Passmore born July 14, 1802 in Orange County, North Carolina and John's 2nd wife Nancy (Grooms) Hogan their first daughter ...

Passmores in Haywood & Jackson Posted on: 02 Aug 2000, by Bobbie Caldwell

Larry, I think you have corresponded with my brother-in-law Charles (Chuck) Thompson. If you haven't contact him at chuckth@mindspring.com. He will give you his home page where all of our info is post...

passmores related Posted on: 29 Jul 2000, by larry shelton

bobbie, I was wondering could you send me, how you are related to william frazier passmore, from him, all the way to you. so I could compare, this passmore family I'm researching. I'll pay for your postage. thank y...

Passmores Posted on: 22 Jul 2000, by Bobbie Lou Caldwell

...Haywood County. From everything I have found I think they were in Yancy County before going to Macon. My Passmore linage is my Mother, Mattie Lou Mease Penland, daughter of Jessie Mae Passmore Mease, daughter of Thom...

John Edward Gurley Posted on: 01 Sep 2006, by  StefanG1968

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > McDowell

...Gurley of Orlando, FL; four daughters, Jewel Dartt and her husband Keith of Black Mountain, Shawnee Passmore of Merritt Island, FL, Sheila McKinley and her husband Dave of Asheville and Paige Drinnon and her ...

palmer-passmore Posted on: 22 Jul 2000, by larry shelton

hi, how are related to william frazier passmore? WERE DO THE PASSMORE'S come from orginally, and what part of pennsylvania, did they come from? Ihave been working on this for some passmore's orginally from f...

Passmore/Palmer Posted on: 22 Jul 2000, by Bobbie Lou Caldwell

Larry, My husband has Palmers from Haywood County in his line. We as related through the Passmores. I am descended from William Frazier from Macon Co. I do not have a T. Jane Palmer in my records. Sor...

Passmore Posted on: 19 Jul 2000, by  OHooperGreen

From the Macon Co., NC marriage book, Elisha Passmore married T. Jane Palmer on 24 Aug 1871. Where was T. Jane Palmer born? I do not find a Palmer family in Macon Co., NC in 1860 census, but do find a Thomas ...

palmers Posted on: 18 Jul 2000, by larry shelton

I'm looking for thurza jane palmer, born, december, 1854. her husband, was elisha h. passmore. could anyone help?? THANK YOU, LARRY SHELTON

Re: Passmores Posted on: 04 May 2002, by  joyce_buis

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Mercer

I see you are working on the Passmores. Did anyone in your Passmore line marry Pitman in Pulaski County? My greatgrandmother was Rosetta Passmore Pitman. Thanks

Passmores Posted on: 13 Jun 2001, by  Margie400

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Mercer

I'm trying to find the names of children born to Augustine Passmore from Mercer Co. One name that I have is Sarah born about 1780 fom this co. I'm trying to see if any of them would link to the Passmores from...

wilson Posted on: 11 Jul 2000, by larry shelton

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Jackson

looking for information on george washington wilson, married emily passmore. george was born sometime in 1872. need parents, and were he came from. thank you, larry

Brysons Posted on: 15 Apr 2000, by  dspayne6562

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Jackson

...DEAN, FOWLER, GILLILAN, HALEY, GORDON, GRAY, HENSON, JAMES, McMILLIAN, McPHERSON, MOODY, NEWTON, PARKER, PASSMORE, PATTERSON, PAYNE, POINDEXTER, REDWINE, REID, ROY, SHIRES, SWANN, WEST, WHITMIRE, WOODALL

Mrs. Frankie Putnam Obituary, June 1969 Waynesville Mountaineer Posted on: 01 Apr 2002, by  AmyWickwire26...

...officiate, Burial will be in Green Hill Cemetary. Pallbearers will be Earl and Howell Robinson, Howard Passmore, Duke Jones, Manson Sutton, and Lonnie Aldridge. The family will (two words unreadable) at the f...

Martins Posted on: 17 Sep 2000, by Susann Brown

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Texas

My grandmother was a Arizona Passmore, daughter of Georgia Martin and John Passmore, Georgia father was John Martin and her mother was delialiah goodman, Have all the information on the Passmore descendents nothing on the Passmore o...

Up date on Richardson Posted on: 08 Jun 2000, by Susann Brown

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Texas

I just got my grandfathers ss application, he was born in Eminence,Mo. and his parents were, Emily Tinker & William richardson, so I know they lived there, in Cabool Mo. were my father was born. a...

Richardson Posted on: 31 May 2000, by Susann Brown

My grandfather married and had all his children in Cabool Missouri, texas county, he was Adam richardson, he owned a casket and furniture factory when they left in 1932. could this be the same Richard...

Re: Mariah Hicks Posted on: 11 Aug 2004, by  Laverne Torno...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Florida > Counties > Madison

Elizabeth and Martha Ann Sullivan are sisters, the daughters of William Sullivan, Jr and Lydia Passmore. I have Abner as being born in Sampson NC and Daniel possibly born in Montgomery Co GA and no other inf...

Richardson Update Posted on: 12 Jun 2000, by susann Brown

I just received a copy of my grandfathers ss application he was born in Eminence Mo. his father was William richardson and his mother was Emily Tinker they moved to texas county after my grandfather w...

family Posted on: 12 Feb 1999, by Susann Richardson

My grandfather and his family are from Texas County his name was Adam Richardson, do not know his parents, they moved to Washington. some of there children are buried in Texas county

Richardson and Tinker Posted on: 19 Jun 2000, by Susann Brown (Richardson)

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Shannon

My grandfather was the son of William Richardson and Emily Tinker. sent you a e-mail hope we can share some information

Needed: Information Help for Meeks/Passmore Family Posted on: 13 Apr 2005, by Amy Rummelhart

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Limestone

Hello, I'm looking for information on Susan Elmira Meeks who married a Bry Passmore and then a William Frederick Cobb. She was born Mar 24, 1869 in Lubin Co., GA. She died Jan 10, 1925 in Amarillo, Pott...

Davis Posted on: 22 Feb 2000, by Renee Kneller

Localities > North America > United States > States > Arkansas > Counties > Craighead

...Joe Carter Aileene/Ilene? Carter Larry does any of this match up to your Pearl? Bonnie married Ernest Passmore son of Jim Passmore Bonnie and Ernest had 5 children Lucille,Lillie,Charles (my dad) Frank and Lola. Pl...

JOHN FRANKLIN MULHOLLAN Posted on: 03 Jul 1999, by  lorilondon

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Jefferson

...January 17, 1822, making him 72 years old lacking fifteen days. He was married to Miss Rebeckah Jane Passmore forty-five years ago, unto whom five sons and one daughter were born. One of the boys was killed b...

William PASSMORE, b. 1898 KY Posted on: 22 Feb 2000, by  elpassmore

Surnames > Passmore

If any one can share on information of William Passmore born in Kentucky around 1898 his wife's first name was zella not sure of her Maiden Name But they moved to missouri not sure what year that was probably...

Martin, Caboole Posted on: 17 Sep 2000, by Susann Brown

...Martin,they lived in Searcy co. Arkansa, were they raised there children but when my grandmother Arizona Passmore,daughter of John Passmore and Georgia Marin Married my grandfather Adam Richardson son of William Rich...

Re: Benny Honeycutt Posted on: 19 Jul 2003, by  honey1ben

Topics > Adoptions > Adoptees

My Name is Benny W. Honeycutt, B.17 Apr 1944, Hanford, CA, father, Noel W. Honeycutt, Mother, Cleta Honeycutt(Passmore)

Web Site Posted on: 15 Jul 2004, by  MarthaPhillip...

Will someone kindly give me a link for the Jackson County Web Site? I am unable to find it. Many thanks!

Joel Passmore Portsmouth, NH 1769 Posted on: 09 Jul 2000, by  PGE911

Localities > North America > United States > States > New Hampshire > Unknown

I am searching for more information on Joel Passmore, born about 1769 in Portsmouth, New Hampshire. This information was obtained through a land petition Joel made to the New Brunswick government. In it he st...

Bannister Adams Posted on: 25 Apr 2001, by  vnam69

...had 4 kids that i know of, India P, Richard Mckinley, Garfield, & Minnie. Garfield married Mary Passmore ,first child was Altha Kay. I too would like to lnow a bit more about these children to fill in man...

Sam Passmore Posted on: 25 Mar 2004, by  VickieCollins...

I am looking for information on the death date of Sam Passmore. He was married to Rosa Hein. They had one child named Edward Passmore born in 1904. She remarried Perry Coggins. If you can help me, I would love to...

Re: Passmore Treadwell Posted on: 09 Sep 2003, by Linda

Localities > North America > United States > States > Idaho > Counties > Ada

...consider contacting the Idaho State Historical Society Library and Archives to ask for information about Passmore Treadwell. They will have access to obituaries in the local newspaper, cemetary listings, Ada...

Passmore Treadwell Posted on: 03 Jan 2003, by  r7matteson

Localities > North America > United States > States > Idaho > Counties > Ada

My great grandfather, Passmore Treadwell was a naval surgeon in the Civil war and came to Boise in 1871 to work at Fort Boise. He also worked for the ADA County Hospital and died of a heart attack in 1881? Is...

jemina/jemima passmore/leslie Posted on: 15 Feb 2000, by JudyK

Surnames > Leslie

...1850's. I believe his mother's name was Jemima Passmere. Seeing the posting regarding a Jemina or Jemima Passmore from Iowa married to a Leslie just seems to coincedental. I'm wondering if this could be m...

WARD KITT`S SISTER! Posted on: 31 Jan 2001, by c. spurlock

Localities > North America > United States > States > Florida > Counties > Hillsborough

AM LOOKING FOR ANY DECENDANTS OF A WARD KITT WHO RESIDED IN TAMPA FLORIDA DURING THE 1ST WORLD WAR. HE HAD A SISTER WHO MARRIED A MAN NAMED ALFRED DART WHO WAS A POLICEMAN FOR IRELAND. THEY DIVORCED D...

Peter Lyon Posted on: 13 Jul 1999, by Cheryl

Localities > North America > United States > States > Massachusetts > Counties > Norfolk

Have information that Peter Lyon born abt 1705 in Walpole, Norfolk, Ma. Married Sarah Hall born 1708 in Walpole, Norfolk, Ma. Would like information on parents of either Sarah or Peter.

Wedgeworths in MS Posted on: 14 Feb 2000, by  PACWedgeworth

Surnames > Wedgeworth

...descendants of William Wedgeworth (1742-1798). It is commonly believed that Thomas Wedgeworth Rebecca Passmore are his parents, but we have no real proof of that. If you'll send me your name Address, I'll se...

per page