Search the Boards

Search Results for "PASSMORE" - 2,953 Messages

per page

melvin and ricky passmore Posted on: 10 Jul 2000, by k. passmore

Surnames > Passmore

looking for any info on melvin passmore-age 42 and ricky passmore- age late 30's. brothers of margaret and daisy passmore. orignally from long island, new york area

LINDA Posted on: 11 Jul 2000, by cj

Surnames > Cauley

...married Elizabeth Curry) is George's son: Dawes Roll application of David's daughter. Eliza Jane (Cauley) Passmore married Bryant Passmore in 1860 in Coffee County GA. By 1870, she and her family were in Gillespie Co...

Cauley Indian Heritage Posted on: 11 Jul 2000, by cj

Surnames > Cauley

...where the indian heritage comes in: Dawes Roll application of David's daughter. Eliza Jane (Cauley) Passmore married Bryant Passmore in 1860 in Coffee County GA. By 1870, she and her family were in Gillespie Co. TX l...

passmores of macon county, n.c. Posted on: 18 Jul 2000, by larry shelton

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Macon

hi everyone, just hope to ask for more help on the passmore families, and their related families. We beleive their is a connection to the cherokee nation in this family. if you know of any, please contact, m...

attn: cindi mcclain Posted on: 20 Jul 2000, by larry shelton

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Chester

hi cindi, need to talk to you about passmore family, from chester county, pa., to western north carolina. thank you, larry

passmore's of north carolina Posted on: 20 Jul 2000, by larry shelton

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Chester

hi john, responding from down south. I've been working on a passmore family for a lady here in high point, n.c. It starts out in cherokee county, n.c., with information about william frazier passmore, born, in pa., ...

Emmeline Sanders Passmore Posted on: 29 Jul 2000, by  @@patcwell@ya...

Surnames > Sanders

Married Hardin Passmore in Macon County, N.C. Who was her father??

Katie Passmore Posted on: 29 Jul 2000, by  DianeCloud

Surnames > Passmore

As I was reading your message, I noticed that your John Passmore was in Magazine Arkansas. I have been looking for information on Katie Passmore, my husband's ggg-grandmother. My husband's grandfather was born in Mag...

John Passmore - b. 1807 - of Coffee Co., GA Posted on: 31 Jul 2000, by Debbie Wooten

Surnames > Passmore

I'm looking for anyone with connections to John Passmore, b.1807 in Washington Co., GA. He married Sarah Lee, had several children by her and other women, including Candacy Cato. He's buried in Broxton, Coffe...

ELIZA CAULEY PASSMORE Posted on: 31 Jul 2000, by  AggieCochrane...

Surnames > Cauley

Eliza Passmore was my great-grandmother. She had filed papers about the cherokee blood line, but she passed away before any thing was done about it. I can't find, so far, any one else that has a number we cou...

Family of Daneil Glara Lease Barger Posted on: 01 Aug 2000, by G.Paul Barger

Surnames > Barger

...born 08 - 31 - 1850 died 09 - 24 -1924 . Glara died 02 - 16 -1928 an had 1. Mary Barger married frank Passmore 11 -15 -1899. 2. Verna Barger married William Stemply 01 -04 -1912 3. Harvy Barger, 4. Ernest Bar...

Legeza in Ohio Posted on: 01 Aug 2000, by Louise

Surnames > Legeza

We are Legezas in Ohio. Here is my e-mail, please write me direct. passmorehunt@suite224.net My name is Louise Passmore Legeza, hubby is George Legeza.

Passmore Posted on: 02 Aug 2000, by Barbara Potts

I am interested in information on Ruth Passmore who was first wife of Benjamin Marshill; I think they married March 3, 1789. I don't know where they married, and Ruth may have died prior to April 23, 1803 whe...

LISTON, JASON ERIC Obit Posted on: 02 Aug 2000, by  knoxgal

Surnames > Liston

...4402 Crippen Road in Halls with a memorial service at 8:00 p.m., Kenny Wolfenbarger and Pastor, Rick Passmore officiating. Graveside services will be held Thursday morning at 11:00 a.m. at Lynnhurst Cemetery ...

possible connection Posted on: 02 Aug 2000, by  PGE911

Surnames > Jamieson

...Edward Jamieson, supposedly born about 1829 in Albert County, New Brunswick. He married Elizabeth Jane Passmore on 11 July 1855. I'm not swearing to the fact that he was born in Albert County, but he was bor...

possible connection Posted on: 02 Aug 2000, by  chelby06

Surnames > Jamieson

...Registrations:: Benjamin Franklin Jamieson born on June 03 1866 to John Alexander Jamieson and Theresa Passmore - so am not sure if this is yours or if they have the names confused.

passmores of searcy county Posted on: 03 Aug 2000, by  m_passmore42

Surnames > Passmore

susann, my name is mary passmore. my husband is the grandson of miller passmore. his aunt the daughter of miller passmore may have some information you are looking for. i do have some of the names of arizonas parents and sib...

Re: Ben Passmore Posted on: 03 Aug 2000, by  m_passmore42

Surnames > Passmore

was ben a relative of simon (silus) josiah passmore? vvmary1231vv@aol.com

Re: Ben Passmore Posted on: 04 Aug 2000, by Nena Reisner

Surnames > Passmore

I really don't know the parents or siblings of Ben Passmore. Ben Passmore was born in Arkansas in 1844 and his parents are from Tennessee. Nena

passmore Posted on: 04 Aug 2000, by  m_passmore42

Surnames > Passmore

dear susann, sorry you couldnt get me on my email. My husbands dad was the son of miller passmore.His name was bill passmore.Bills sister is Imogene woods. they live here right out of Guy Arkansas. Was it Waymon Passmore tha...

Searcy county Passmores Posted on: 05 Aug 2000, by Susann

Surnames > Passmore

...e-mail I hope it goes thru this time. My e-mail adress is teddiebear@montana.com I am not sure which Passmore came to Washington to visit. I will have to talk to Dad, all I knew was mother called to get my e...

Passmore Posted on: 05 Aug 2000, by  hayred67

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Hamilton

Looking for information on NANCY PASSMORE who married ELY HAYHURST abt 1811 in Hamilton County and moved to Miami County. Died abt 1832 with cholera. Any information about my GR GR GR grandmother would really...

PASSMORE Posted on: 05 Aug 2000, by  EarlRoss13

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Hamilton

...mother's side, was of English descent, son of Captain Joseph HAYES. Captain HAYES mother was Joanna PASSMORE. This family is interwoven closely and handed down to generations a handsome legacy." Earl Ro...

passmore-waldroop Posted on: 09 Aug 2000, by larry shelton

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Macon

I'm looking for the parents, of betty waldroop, she married thomas milborne passmore, in macon county, n.c., on the 5th of may, 1896. they had 2 children, one was roy lenoir passmore, born, june 1898, in macon county...

wilson-mason Posted on: 09 Aug 2000, by larry shelton

I'm looking for henry s. wilson's parents, henry was born, march 1849, in either buncombe or macon county, n.c., he married elizabeth a. mason, who was born, may, 1849, they were married, october 25, ...

Passmores in Searcy county Posted on: 09 Aug 2000, by susann

Localities > North America > United States > States > Arkansas > Counties > Searcy

I just foundout my grandmothe, Arizonas parents where John Wesley passmore, son of William Passmore and Mary Ann Moody, william Passmore was the son of Simon Josiah Passmore and rebecca Grisby . My grandmothers mother was Georgia Ma...

George O. Passmore Posted on: 09 Aug 2000, by Mala Passmore-Strong

Surnames > Passmore

...searching for any information regarding my paternal ancestry. My paternal grandfather's name was George O. Passmore b 1883, d. 1937, Ohio. He added the initial "O" as a middle name, but it stood for...

Frank Bailey Passmore Posted on: 11 Aug 2000, by  ml61jl65

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Kent > General

Frank B. Passmore b. approx 1845 d. Sept 1915 Of Alexander House, West Cliff He was an engineer, member of the institution of Mechanical Engineers and as a Freemason was a member of the Mark, Royal Ark and Ro...

My Passmore lineage Posted on: 11 Aug 2000, by Mala J Passmore Strong

Surnames > Passmore

...searching for any information regarding my paternal ancestry. My paternal grandfather's name was George c. Passmore b 1895, d. 1937, Ohio. He added the initial "C" as a middle name, but it stood for...

John W. Passmore Posted on: 11 Aug 2000, by  ann937

Surnames > Passmore

What does the W. stand for? I have a John William, son of William Sarah Passmore.

John W. Passmore Posted on: 11 Aug 2000, by Louise

Surnames > Passmore

It is John Williams Passmore (with an s on the end of Williams, as Williams is the maiden name of his mother). He was son of Thomas and Mary (Williams) Passmore, b 1823 in Bodmin, Cornwall, England. His parents and s...

You have my Grisbys Posted on: 12 Aug 2000, by Susann

Surnames > Grisby

Rebecca Grisby from Tennesse married simon Josiah Passmore from Indiania, they moved to seacy Arkansa, where they had william h passmore, sarah, elijah, tilly, asa, and thomas, william H passmore married mary moody and the h...

Washington H. Denison circa 1838 Posted on: 14 Aug 2000, by  Dori1947

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Edgar

I am trying to find information on my g+grandfather, Washington Herndon Denison, b 1816 in OH. He was in Edgar Co., IL in 1838 because he registered some land there in that year. He became a Methodist...

Josiah Passmore Posted on: 15 Aug 2000, by  Lynn8608

Surnames > Grisby

I can help a little on Josiah Passmore. His parents were James Passmore and Elizabeth Neald. James Passmore Died before 1823. Elizabeth remarries a Benj. Clark in Posey Co., Indiana. Josiah was born in Ohio in abt. 1815. aft...

William PASSMORE, Sr. and Jr. -- Elizabeth PASSMORE daughter ? Posted on: 16 Aug 2000, by James B. Lindsley

Surnames > Passmore

Were these Passmores Quakers? I am searching lineage of Elizabeth (Betty) Passmore who may have been daughter of one of these two.

Sarah Jane Passmore -- b. 1856 NC Posted on: 17 Aug 2000, by  jopearson

Surnames > Passmore

Looking for the parents and siblings,if any, of Sarah Jane Passmore, full blood Cherokee Indian, b.1856,Cherokee Co.,North Carolina,m. Andrew Martin Upton, d. abt 1884, buried West Plains,Howell,Missouri. Any...

Rial Freeman Posted on: 20 Aug 2000, by  Lyn_M

Surnames > Freeman

My lost FREEMAN: Rial Freeman was born 1811 in NC. Married Betsy Passmore 1 Mar 1832 in Guilford Co NC. They moved to Henry Co IN and she died there 1849/50. Rial married Margaret REYNARD ELLIOTT 17 Aug 18...

Joseph/Francis Passmore Posted on: 20 Aug 2000, by Helen

Surnames > Passmore

I don't know the name FIRMSTONE; however, both Joseph and Francis are prominent in my PASSMORE lines. My gg grandfather Francis Passmore emigrated to Toronto circa 1881/2 from Stone, Staffordshire. The names Francis ...

Re: Francis PASSMORE Posted on: 20 Aug 2000, by  VirginiaHall1...

Surnames > Passmore

Helen, I am so happy to hear from you. My Passmore line goes back to Francis Passmore being the father of Martha Passmore. Martha thus married Peter Firmstone. Martha was born Feb 1850 and died in 1912 in USA. I believe Fran...

TIP 305 - KY SEMINARIES AND ACADEMIES Posted on: 24 Aug 2000, by Sandi Gorin

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Sandi Gorin's Kentucky Research Tips

During the Kentucky General Assembly sessions of 1792 through 1816, land was set apart in various counties throughout the State for building seminaries and academies. Following is the list of the acad...

Re: John Passmore of GA Posted on: 25 Aug 2000, by  HughBenton94

Surnames > Passmore

This is in response to your message #78 July 21, 2000. My wife’s mother is a Houseman Passmore 5th descendent. Houseman had 5 (?) children. John, his son had 4 wives (or live ins). The first wife unkno...

brinkley-saintsing Posted on: 26 Aug 2000, by larry shelton

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Davidson

hi, I'm researching, two families from davidson county, n.c. the brinkley's, and the saintsing's. william m. saintsing, born april, 1867, married a susan brinkley, in 1897 in davidson county, she was...

FREEMAN surname Posted on: 26 Aug 2000, by  Lyn_M

Surnames > Freeman

Searching for information on Rial Freeman b 1811 in NC He married Betsy PASSMORE 1 Mar 1826 in Guilford Co NC. Next I find them in Henry Co IN where she died 1849/50. He later married Margaret (REYNARD) ELLIO...

James Craig in Ohio Posted on: 28 Aug 2000, by Robert Donald

Surnames > Craig

...Toland prior to Civil War. Another son of James and Margaret, William Francis Craig, married Margaret Passmore in Muskingum co., Ohio. Following Civil War he traveled to Union co. IA via Lexington, IL.

lester wesley maines Posted on: 29 Aug 2000, by  billmaines22

Surnames > Maines

...first wife had 3 children, to his second wife he had 18 children. i have lester married first to olive passmore, they had 3 children. then he married madeline, they had 2 children, marcella and patricia.

Wm. Richardson and Emily Tinker Posted on: 01 Sep 2000, by Susann (Richardson)Brown

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Dent

...great grandparents. We know of Ed, sam, tom and my grandfather was Adam the youngest. He married arizona Passmore. will share information . susann

E. Jackson Holland Posted on: 01 Sep 2000, by  lucie1903

Surnames > Holland

...Wilkenson County or Baldwin County. They married Nov. 30, 1825. he was the son of Wiley Holland and Irene Passmore Holland. They had one daughter, Effie Jackson Holland who married Bartow Adams. They had two ...

PASSMORE, Samuel>Canada Posted on: 03 Sep 2000, by  @@bonnie_b@ca...

Surnames > Passmore

Looking for info or descendants of SAMUEL PASSMORE b abt 1826, m ??? CLEMENTS, lived Brantford, Ontario, Canada, occupation mechanic. Reply to bonnie_b@canada.com

John & Georgia (Martin) Passmore Posted on: 04 Sep 2000, by  m_passmore42

Surnames > Passmore

...dates of some of their children marriages. if you would like a copy send me your postal address. mary passmore vvmary1231vv@aol.com

HURSEY IN GEORGIA Posted on: 05 Sep 2000, by  sandrakmh

Surnames > Hursey

...aka W.T. HURSEY, MARRIED FRANCES BURKHALTER. CHILDREN: NANCY ELIZABETH HURSEY MCALLISTER, LULA HURSEY PASSMORE, VICTORIA HURSEY MCGOVERN, DAVE HURSEY, W.T. HURSEY, JR. (BILL), THOMAS JEFFERSON (JEFF) HURSEY, ...

per page