Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "PASSMORE" - 3,010 Messages

per page

JESSE G CRON Posted on: 05 Apr 2000, by mary passmore

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Lawrence

lAWRENCE COUNTY upper township i AM SEARCHING INFORMATION ON THE WILMORE AND CRON SURNAME i NEED INFORMATION ON MARTIN VAN WILMORE AND JESSE G CRON THANKS MARY PASSMORE

Peter Lyon Posted on: 13 Jul 1999, by Cheryl

Localities > North America > United States > States > Massachusetts > Counties > Norfolk

Have information that Peter Lyon born abt 1705 in Walpole, Norfolk, Ma. Married Sarah Hall born 1708 in Walpole, Norfolk, Ma. Would like information on parents of either Sarah or Peter.

Re: FERGUSON, WYNN, PASSMORE Posted on: 05 Mar 2004, by  LynSherwood21

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Upson

Looking for a PASSMORE who married Anna THIGPEN, Thomaston, Upson County, GA. Their daughter, Mary Jane PASSMORE, was born in February 1839/40 after her father's death. Her mother then married Isham DEESE/DEASE and...

Hood, Davis, Brewer, Martins, Passmores Posted on: 22 Jun 2001, by  KeithH24

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Walton

Looking for any information on the names listed. Anna Martin married a Cliff Hood in early 1900's does anyone know anything about her or her family---any other info on all other families would be gre...

William PASSMORE, b. 1898 KY Posted on: 22 Feb 2000, by  elpassmore

Surnames > Passmore

If any one can share on information of William Passmore born in Kentucky around 1898 his wife's first name was zella not sure of her Maiden Name But they moved to missouri not sure what year that was probably...

FERGUSON, WYNN, PASSMORE Posted on: 06 Dec 2001, by  diriccraw71

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Upson

...Greene Ferguson and Emily ?. Also info. on P.H.'s wife, Frances Ella Wynn, daughter of Wiley Wynn and ? Passmore. Info. on any of these people would be appreciated. Patrick Henry was born around 1846. Do...

Joel Passmore Portsmouth, NH 1769 Posted on: 09 Jul 2000, by  PGE911

Localities > North America > United States > States > New Hampshire > Unknown

I am searching for more information on Joel Passmore, born about 1769 in Portsmouth, New Hampshire. This information was obtained through a land petition Joel made to the New Brunswick government. In it he st...

Re: Brickwalled on McPhersons? COX CONNECTION? Posted on: 14 Apr 2005, by  SharonStatler

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Chatham

...Donnaidh McPherson, INVERNESS, SCOTLAND m. Ruth Shires/Shiers 4. William McPherson, PA m. Phoebe Passmore 5. Nancy Ann McPherson, N.C. m. John Crutchfield COX LINE: 1. Thomas Cox, ENGLAND m. Ann Hinde...

Re: Abraham SANDERS/SAUNDERS born 1789_NC Posted on: 03 Sep 2006, by george williams

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Cherokee

Susan Barnett Saunders' fand Mary Ann Barnett Wiggins were the daughters of John Barnett. From what I have found and learned from Sivlia Mione in Texas John Barnett's wife (name unknown) was very sick...

Re: Brickwalled on McPhersons? LAMB! Posted on: 02 Feb 2004, by  SharonStatler

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Chatham

...Where does McPherson come into my family? Well, Nancy Ann McPHERSON, daughter of William and Phoebe PASSMORE McPherson, married John CRUTCHFIELD. Then Nancy Ann and John's daughter, Elizabeth, married Jesse W...

Re: Scotts, MsGhees, and Passmores Posted on: 16 Aug 2001, by Waunice

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Unknown

Please email me, sounds like some of my relatives. If these are African American, please respond.

John Edward Gurley Posted on: 01 Sep 2006, by  StefanG1968

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > McDowell

...Gurley of Orlando, FL; four daughters, Jewel Dartt and her husband Keith of Black Mountain, Shawnee Passmore of Merritt Island, FL, Sheila McKinley and her husband Dave of Asheville and Paige Drinnon and her ...

Scotts, MsGhees, and Passmores Posted on: 23 Jun 2000, by Linda Passmore

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Unknown

I am the great granddaughter of Clab and Fannie Scott. My grandfather was name Jim Passmore and Grandmother Willie Mae Passmore. their children are effie, willie, della, and jimmy. I have very little informaton ab...

Re: THIGPEN/PASSMORE/DEASE/JOHNSON Families Posted on: 20 Jun 2004, by Lyn McIntosh-Sherwood

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Washington

...nothing else that would give me any idea who her parents might have been. I was told she married a PASSMORE and they lived in Thomaston, Upson County, GA and then she married a Isham DEASE and they moved to ...

Evelyn O’QUINN - NELMS b. 1926 Posted on: 18 Nov 2000, by Bill Ward

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Washington

...services were held Saturday, February 12, 2000 at 2 pm at Pleasant Grove Baptist Church with Revs. Robert Passmore, Ray Jenkins and Bill Wood officiating. Interment was in the church cemetery. Pallbearers wer...

Sam Passmore Posted on: 25 Mar 2004, by  VickieCollins...

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Jackson

I am looking for information on the death date of Sam Passmore. He was married to Rosa Hein. They had one child named Edward Passmore born in 1904. She remarried Perry Coggins. If you can help me, I would love to...

THIGPEN/PASSMORE/DEASE/JOHNSON Families Posted on: 04 Oct 1999, by  LynSherwood21

DESPERATELY SEEKING information on the following families: Anna THIGPEN, b. 1819 in GA, married ? PASSMORE, their daughter Mary Jane was born Feb. 1840 shortly after the death of her father. Anna then marrie...

McPherson/Johnson Posted on: 09 Apr 2001, by  JKINION21

William McPherson, b. Chester Co, PA and Phoebe Passmore McPherson (his second wife) migrated to Orance Co, NC (now Chatham Co) in 1755. Pheobe Passmore was a Quaker and she received a certificate in 1755 to Cane Cre...

Re: Mitchel Hicks and Mintie Wood Posted on: 17 Nov 2001, by  adlackey

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Cherokee

I am also a descendant of Mitch Hicks. Jim & Maggie were my great grandparents. I am interested to know what you have. Are you from Andrews? Thanks!

Re: Passmore Treadwell Posted on: 09 Sep 2003, by Linda

Localities > North America > United States > States > Idaho > Counties > Ada

...consider contacting the Idaho State Historical Society Library and Archives to ask for information about Passmore Treadwell. They will have access to obituaries in the local newspaper, cemetary listings, Ada...

Passmore Treadwell Posted on: 03 Jan 2003, by  r7matteson

Localities > North America > United States > States > Idaho > Counties > Ada

My great grandfather, Passmore Treadwell was a naval surgeon in the Civil war and came to Boise in 1871 to work at Fort Boise. He also worked for the ADA County Hospital and died of a heart attack in 1881? Is...

Martins Posted on: 17 Sep 2000, by Susann Brown

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Texas

My grandmother was a Arizona Passmore, daughter of Georgia Martin and John Passmore, Georgia father was John Martin and her mother was delialiah goodman, Have all the information on the Passmore descendents nothing on the Passmore o...

Richardson Posted on: 21 Jun 2000, by Susann Brown

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Shannon

Sam, Ed, and Tom where my grandfather Adam Richardson's older brothers.

Richardson Update Posted on: 12 Jun 2000, by susann Brown

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Texas

I just received a copy of my grandfathers ss application he was born in Eminence Mo. his father was William richardson and his mother was Emily Tinker they moved to texas county after my grandfather w...

family Posted on: 12 Feb 1999, by Susann Richardson

My grandfather and his family are from Texas County his name was Adam Richardson, do not know his parents, they moved to Washington. some of there children are buried in Texas county

RANSOM KIDDER Posted on: 11 May 2001, by  Gaylene_Kerr_...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Erie

...this county to Susan, daughter of Elijah Drury, who, dying, left three children -- Charles, Elijah and Passmore W. Mr. Kidder's second wife was Bulah Cronch, who also died, and left two children -- Ida and Fr...

Haywood/Macon County Posted on: 28 Jan 2001, by  OHooperGreen

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Haywood

...Thomas Postell m. Polley Stords (dau of Jacob) on 6 Aug 1822 in Haywood Co., NC. John Postell m. Nancy Passmore on 26 Feb 1844, Macon Co., NC. John Wilkins m. Elizabeth Early on 8 Feb 1833, Macon Co., NC. Isa...

Re: Passmores Posted on: 04 May 2002, by  joyce_buis

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Mercer

I see you are working on the Passmores. Did anyone in your Passmore line marry Pitman in Pulaski County? My greatgrandmother was Rosetta Passmore Pitman. Thanks

Passmores Posted on: 13 Jun 2001, by  Margie400

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Mercer

I'm trying to find the names of children born to Augustine Passmore from Mercer Co. One name that I have is Sarah born about 1780 fom this co. I'm trying to see if any of them would link to the Passmores from...

Wedgworths in Mississippi Posted on: 14 Feb 2000, by Beth Wedgworth

Surnames > Wedgeworth

...PA is the first known Wedgeworth in the USA; were his parents Thomas Wedgeworth (b. 1712) and Rebecca Passmore of Ireland?? Thanks!

Jim Fitz Patrick Posted on: 12 Feb 2000, by Roni Fraysier

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Chester

...familiarly called, was an Irishman in low circumstances, and bound his son when quite a lad to John Passmore, a reputable citizen of Chester county, to learn the trade of a blacksmith. Fitz behaved himself pa...

wilson Posted on: 11 Jul 2000, by larry shelton

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Jackson

looking for information on george washington wilson, married emily passmore. george was born sometime in 1872. need parents, and were he came from. thank you, larry

Re: Passmore/Palmer Posted on: 27 Oct 2002, by  beau01_1

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Haywood

Dear Bobbie, I am descended from William Frazer Passmore, too! I have recently learned that his father was Thomas Passmore b. ABT 1720. Do you have anything on WIlliam Frazer and Thomas that you can share with me? ...

Re: Mariah Hicks Posted on: 11 Aug 2004, by  Laverne Torno...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Florida > Counties > Madison

Elizabeth and Martha Ann Sullivan are sisters, the daughters of William Sullivan, Jr and Lydia Passmore. I have Abner as being born in Sampson NC and Daniel possibly born in Montgomery Co GA and no other inf...

Re: Passmores Posted on: 27 Mar 2006, by  ibet711

My new email is s.bucy@comcast.net I'm relatrd to William Frazier Passmore by his son John Passmore born July 14, 1802 in Orange County, North Carolina and John's 2nd wife Nancy (Grooms) Hogan their first daughter ...

Passmores in Haywood & Jackson Posted on: 02 Aug 2000, by Bobbie Caldwell

Larry, I think you have corresponded with my brother-in-law Charles (Chuck) Thompson. If you haven't contact him at chuckth@mindspring.com. He will give you his home page where all of our info is post...

passmores related Posted on: 29 Jul 2000, by larry shelton

bobbie, I was wondering could you send me, how you are related to william frazier passmore, from him, all the way to you. so I could compare, this passmore family I'm researching. I'll pay for your postage. thank y...

Brysons Posted on: 15 Apr 2000, by  dspayne6562

...DEAN, FOWLER, GILLILAN, HALEY, GORDON, GRAY, HENSON, JAMES, McMILLIAN, McPHERSON, MOODY, NEWTON, PARKER, PASSMORE, PATTERSON, PAYNE, POINDEXTER, REDWINE, REID, ROY, SHIRES, SWANN, WEST, WHITMIRE, WOODALL

Passmores Posted on: 22 Jul 2000, by Bobbie Lou Caldwell

...Haywood County. From everything I have found I think they were in Yancy County before going to Macon. My Passmore linage is my Mother, Mattie Lou Mease Penland, daughter of Jessie Mae Passmore Mease, daughter of Thom...

palmer-passmore Posted on: 22 Jul 2000, by larry shelton

hi, how are related to william frazier passmore? WERE DO THE PASSMORE'S come from orginally, and what part of pennsylvania, did they come from? Ihave been working on this for some passmore's orginally from f...

Craigs in Muskingum Co., OH Posted on: 03 Oct 2000, by Robert Donald

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Muskingum

...wrote). Attended Martinsburg Academy in Knox Co., OH, and began teaching school at age 17. Married Mary E. Passmore on 31st Oct. 1861 by F. H. Jennings. Served in Civil War in 9th Reg't. Indiana Infantry. He ...

Passmore/Palmer Posted on: 22 Jul 2000, by Bobbie Lou Caldwell

Larry, My husband has Palmers from Haywood County in his line. We as related through the Passmores. I am descended from William Frazier from Macon Co. I do not have a T. Jane Palmer in my records. Sor...

Passmore Posted on: 19 Jul 2000, by  OHooperGreen

From the Macon Co., NC marriage book, Elisha Passmore married T. Jane Palmer on 24 Aug 1871. Where was T. Jane Palmer born? I do not find a Palmer family in Macon Co., NC in 1860 census, but do find a Thomas ...

palmers Posted on: 18 Jul 2000, by larry shelton

I'm looking for thurza jane palmer, born, december, 1854. her husband, was elisha h. passmore. could anyone help?? THANK YOU, LARRY SHELTON

PASSMORE Helen Posted on: 10 Feb 2000, by KathyLee

Localities > North America > Canada > Ontario > Brant

PASSMORE Helen (nee RAnson) - February 4, 2000 in her 94th year; wife of the late Howard E. Passmore (1983). Full obit in the February 5, 2000 edition of the Brantford Expositor

Richardson and Tinker Posted on: 19 Jun 2000, by Susann Brown (Richardson)

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Shannon

My grandfather was the son of William Richardson and Emily Tinker. sent you a e-mail hope we can share some information

Passmores in Civil War Posted on: 30 Nov 1999, by Dennis Miller

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Worth

James P. Passmore enlisted in Co. A, "Macon County Guards," 10th Georgia Infantry Battalion in 1862. Captured at Deep Bottom, Va., August 16, 1864. Died and buried at Point Lookout Prison October 16...

Civil War Posted on: 29 Nov 1999, by Millie Petrocchi

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Worth

Worth County, James P. Passmore, Company A, 10th Regimen,GA died at Point Lookout as prisioner of war.

Mrs. Frankie Putnam Obituary, June 1969 Waynesville Mountaineer Posted on: 01 Apr 2002, by  AmyWickwire26...

...officiate, Burial will be in Green Hill Cemetary. Pallbearers will be Earl and Howell Robinson, Howard Passmore, Duke Jones, Manson Sutton, and Lonnie Aldridge. The family will (two words unreadable) at the f...

Re: WALTER MATHIS Posted on: 24 Apr 1998, by Sandra Mathis Gaither

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Brown

Hello Donna, Information on Charles Mathis. This is his actual Obituary. CHARLES MATHIS - OBITUARY A shadow of gloom was cast over this community Friday evening when a message came that Charles Mathi...

per page