Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "SIMERLY" - 346 Messages

per page

Canadian James (Jim) Davidson Posted on: 24 Sep 2000, by  VSchepp0981

Surnames > Davidson

I am looking for information on my Biological father. His name is James (Jim) Davidson of Southern Ontario, possibly Hamilton area. He would be in his late 50's or early 60's. My mother is Patricia Milm...

Kerr Family Tree Posted on: 08 Feb 2001, by  equus419

Surnames > Kerr

...have definitive documentation through William Jasper, son of John <married to Elizabeth Elkins> looking for more info.... most of my US family seems to have been from TN then went to Illinois.... than...

Welsh James in OH Posted on: 25 Feb 2001, by  Vickieterps

Surnames > James

...2 daughters (unknown) born in Wales. They came over with other family members. They had 3 sons born here in America. William, John, and Evan. John James married Elizabeth N. Ashley. On the marriage certi...

L Scott Mathews Posted on: 27 Feb 2001, by Winnie

Surnames > Mathews

I'm looking for info on L ScottMathews born in Wood co. Ohio abt. 1849 he came to Shelby Mich and married Martha Rosina Powers in 1870. Some of there childrens names are Stella-Frank-Ada-Wilbur-Bertha....

McCajah Green Bourland Posted on: 10 Mar 2001, by  Paul Fullbrig...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Unknown

McCajah Green Bourland was the son of William Tandy Bourland , McCajah was born 1845, William was born 10/18/1818, Check http://worldconnect.rootsweb.com McCajah has two listings. I am a descendant of Sla...

John Bloomingdale b.1878 Iowa d.Wis 1928 Posted on: 28 Mar 2001, by  pvscrapper

Surnames > Bloomingdale

Boy, is this guy getting tough to trace! John Bloomingdale was born 1878 somewhere in Iowa (according to death cert.) and married Bernice Daughenbaugh (probably in Lena, Ill., since that is where he i...

Re: John Francis Lilly Carolina Amelia Allen Posted on: 10 Aug 2001, by Sherry

Surnames > Lilly

My gggrandfather is John Francis Lilly. My grandmother's name is Carrie (Lilly) Thayer. I live in Washington State. Do you know who John's parents were ? Thanks.

Borzoni Posted on: 10 Aug 2001, by Susan Greene

Surnames > Borzoni

I am also looking for Borzoni. My great great-grandfather was Lorenzo Borzoni who came from Genoa Italy, according to family stories, to Sonora Mexico and then Arizona. He married Francisca Rivera. ...

Re: J.J. Madewell death Posted on: 11 Aug 2001, by Lois

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oklahoma > Counties > Haskell

Kathleen, how are you related to my Grandparents J.J. and Martha Pickering Madewell?? Which line of the Pickerings are you descended from? When I hear from you again I will answer by e-mail. Lois

Re: RESZKA, RESCKHE, RESZKE, RISKA, RISKE, RISKEY, RISKI Posted on: 11 Sep 2001, by Libby Saxby

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Dakota > Counties > Walsh

Do you have the information on these families from the Walsh County Cemetery Transcriptions and the Walsh County Heritage volumes? If not, please email me. Libby Saxby :-) libby1@san.rr.com

Moses Stearns-Warsaw NY Posted on: 26 Sep 2001, by Pat Stearns

Surnames > Stearns

Looking for any information on Moses Stearns born abt. 1771- died in Warsaw NY, 1859. Trying to find out if he had a son named Abijah or a brother named Abijah.

Re: Mary Curtis Thompson Posted on: 04 Oct 2001, by  jbdarrow

Surnames > Thompson

Unfortunately, the only information that I have so far about Mary Curtis Thompson came from the copy that I obtained of my great-grandmother's application for social security. Mary's daughter Louise S...

Charles Haptonstall b 1801 Posted on: 19 Jan 2002, by  @@brinard@oro...

Surnames > Haptonstall

...who the Charles Haptonstall is that married Rebecca Cherrington, Knox county Ill 5/26/1855? Is this Charles Haptonstall b 1801 ? It was found in the Illinois Statewide Marriage index from 1763-1900 in Vol...

Re: Frederick William Christian Posted on: 21 Jan 2002, by  LSmith7382

Surnames > Christian

..."Katie" Smith, pioneer settlers in Silver Lake, Washington. Richard Carnine was originally from Ripley Co., Indiana and migrated to Kansas before leading a wagon train west to Washington Terr...

Re: Hildreth/Bevans Posted on: 01 Feb 2002, by Marilyn Heitz

Localities > North America > United States > States > California > Counties > Mendocino

I had a cousin by the name of Hazel Hildreth Hiatt. Her parents were John and Sarah Rose Hiatt. Do any of you know of a connection between either the Hiatt family or the Rose family with the Hildret...

Re: McCafferty (South Bethlehem, PA) Posted on: 07 Jul 2002, by  JLMB

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Northampton

...in March, 1976....my grandmother is buried in Benezette cemetery, my grandfather is said to have been buried in a town called Distant, Pa....but I'm not able to locate a cemetery. I believe they were marri...

Re: Minnesota/South Dakota Petersons Posted on: 31 Aug 2002, by Keith Peterson

Surnames > Peterson

Hi Sonja, Sorry to take so long to reply but I've been away for the past week. I don't know if its him or not. Do you know where he lived in S.D., his occupation, etc? I'll try to get to the libra...

Burrell OUTLAW Posted on: 08 Oct 2002, by  MarieNations1...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Florida > Counties > Columbia

...in Darlington, SC, d. 15 Dec 1910 in Columbia County, FL. Was FL resident since Jan 1859. Enlisted in the Civil War at Monticello Junction in Co. A, 8th FL Regt, Capt. Bobo's Co., on 8 May 1862 and serve...

James Kane Posted on: 11 Oct 2002, by  debbiedohdah

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Ireland > Dublin > General

James was born in Dublin Townsend st 1872 to Neal and Julia Kane (nee ward) any information re; descents , remarriage , deaths etc would be greatly appreciated also anybody doing research on Kane or O'Kane ...

Re: DEBARDELEBEN Posted on: 12 Nov 2002, by Ruth

Topics > Ethnic / Race > African American > Alabama

My DeBardlebens are from Elmore Co. (formerly Coosa Co.) which adjoins Autauga Co.

Re: Harvey Eslick Posted on: 22 Dec 2002, by Ginny Keefer

Surnames > Eslick

Harvey was son of William Eslick Sr. b ca 1787 NC, son of Isaac Eslick of Bristol, Rhode Island and wife Tabitha Alcorn b NC. I do not have name of Harvey's wife. William Eslick Sr. married Rhoda Powell...

Re: Questions Posted on: 01 Jan 2003, by Alex

Localities > Eastern Europe > Romania > Botosani

May you be more specific ? What's supposed to be his connection with Botosani ? What period are we speaking about ? Please answer at my EMAIL

Browning - Effingham Co IL Posted on: 02 Jan 2003, by Patti Strickler

Surnames > Browning

...descendants of Genius Edward Browning. He was the son of Edward and Mary (Gibbons/Givens) Browning of Montrose, Effingham Co., IL. He was born in the late 1890's. He had siblings Lawrence Browning (postmas...

Kindred Posted on: 04 Jan 2003, by Sheryl Batt

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Union

I am looking where John Rossman Kindred b: 12-24-1924 d: 12-13-1987 in Creston, Union County, Iowa is buried. He married a Ethel Clairie "Conwell" Kindred. Any help would be greatful.

Re: McCOURTNEY Posted on: 18 Jan 2003, by Craig Harwood

Localities > North America > United States > States > California > Counties > Yuba

John H. McCourtney was the husband of my great, grand aunt (Margaret P. McCourtney). I have a great deal of information regarding him and his relatives. Feel free to contact me for details.

per page