Search the Boards

Search Results for "SIMERLY" - 349 Messages

per page

Elsie Catherina JOHNSON Jenkins Obituary Posted on: 27 Mar 2001, by  Claudia Carso...

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Mitchell

...Heatherly and Bonnie Reece, both of Elizabethton, Faye Hill, Hampton, Francis Greene, Morristown, Viola Simerly, Johnson City, Janice Shrader of Arizona, Mary Louise Howes and Teresa Wagner, both of Butler; ...

Ezekiel Gouge obituary Posted on: 04 Oct 2001, by  asnellngs

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Mitchell

...Johnnie Miller, W. T. Cash, John Cross and Grover Fleenor. Honorary pall bearers: C. J. Harkrader, L. P. Simerly, John Burnett, Martin Lynch, Elbert Sorah, Fred Sheen, E. Z. Powers, Eugene Lynch, W. T. Sams...

simerly in tn Posted on: 29 Feb 2000, by bj

Surnames > Simerly

I am looking for information about Jerry and nancy jane simerly(russel), husband and wife. I believe they may be from blount or sevier counties. They had more than one child, However I only know the name of ...

Inez S Rhoten Obituary Posted on: 21 Nov 2001, by  lindasorrell7...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Virginia > Counties > Scott

KINGSPORT - Inez S. Rhoten passed away Monday (Nov. 19, 2001) at Wellmont Holston Valley Medical Center following a lengthy battle with cancer. Her faith, courage and determination during her illness ...

Re: Henry R. Campbell -Jackson Twp. Shelby Co. Indiana 1880 Posted on: 03 Jul 2003, by  HappyHunter2

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Shelby

Thanks, Terry. Henry T.'s parents were Abraham N. and Sara Simerly from Carter Co. TN. Abraham married his second wife Maria Hendry in Shelby Co. IN. Do you know when/where Abraham died? Anne

Beecher M. Rutherford Posted on: 14 Mar 2000, by David Hughes

Surnames > Rutherford

...Mason of Ducktown, Mrs. Luther Hamilton of Chattanooga; two grandchildren, two sisters, Mrs. Sidney Simerly, Mrs. Jesse Gunther, both of Maryville, Tenn.; and many other relatives and friends. Funeral servic...

Re: JOHN TAYLOR BANKS Posted on: 04 Jun 2002, by  JamesJones59

Localities > North America > United States > States > Tennessee > Counties > Unicoi

My Uncle Sam Jones dau Agnes Simerly son I doing work on the Banks and Jones. David Simerly would have everything you need. You can write her at Agnes Simerly, Rt 1. Erwin, Tn 38401. Can you help me with the Joneses. ...

simerly information Posted on: 23 Mar 2000, by Joy [Simerly] Weaver

Surnames > Simerly

Hi David-I've just stated my research. My Granfathers Name was Robert Simerly I beleive he passed in 74. My Dad's name John Dewayne Simerly, My uncle was Billy Ray Simerly,My aunt Dorthy Simerly. Any infor mation would be welcom...

Obituary - Della Mireles Posted on: 22 Jan 2002, by LMtz

Localities > North America > United States > States > New Mexico > Counties > Union

...Grapevine and Jay Mireles of Albuquerque, N.M.; five daughters, Jodell Kennedy of Globe, Ariz., Tina Simerly and Nadine Pope, both of Dalhart, Renee Romero of Guymon, Okla., and Stephanie Mireles of Houston;...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Tennessee > Unknown

Margaret Hammons in WV Posted on: 02 Jan 2000, by  terriesmith11

Surnames > Hammons

...july 29 1860 in Jackson co., WV. She died March 1939 in Beckley, Raleigh co., WV. She married Timothy Simerly. Their children were Pearl, Margaret Lillie, Valentine, Kenneth and possible Offus, Counts,.Marg...

John Simmerly married to Elizabeth Masters Posted on: 28 Sep 2005, by  asim9904

Surnames > Simmerly

...other help and my own searching I have found my great-great grandparents on my father side, Adam B. Simerly(Simmerly or Simerley), born 20 Aug 1807 in Fairfield County, S.C., died 9 Oct 1887 near Senoia, GA....

Georgia Mc Daniels Posted on: 02 Aug 2000, by Mary Simerly

Surnames > McDaniel

...was the daughter of Caleb Lindsey and Mary Mitchell. Am stuck here can someone help me? Thanks, Mary Simerly

Mc Daniel genealogy Posted on: 24 Sep 1999, by Mary Mc Daniel Simerly

Surnames > McDaniel

...from further back have come to a brick wall. Any thing will be appreciated. Thanks, Mary Mc Daniel, Simerly

Finger-Goforth Posted on: 26 Nov 2000, by Sharon Hupf Goforth

Surnames > Finger

...Goforth. I am very interested in Bobby. I have Betty's parents as Parks Everett Finger Augusta Pauline Simerly. I would like to know Bobby's birth date, parents, marriage date and any children. Thank you fo...

obit for Kason Robert Mulkey of Abingdon, Virginia Posted on: 29 Nov 2003, by tigerlily =';'=

Surnames > Mulkey

...of Meadowview; his aunts and uncles, Robert and Jeannie Bowman of Birstol Virginia, Eric and Angela Simerly of Johnson City, Rebeca Bowman of Kingsport, Les and Brenda Mulkey of Meadowview, Pat and Angie Mul...

Simerly family Posted on: 13 Apr 2000, by Doug Simerly

Surnames > Simerly

Hi Joy.It seems to be a common malady of the older Simerly Men,not talking much about the family,Don,t know why. Was your Grandfather Robert(or is)living in Idaho,or California?If it is Idaho,does he have a...

Simerly family,descended from John Simerly(Zimerle) Posted on: 08 Apr 2000, by Doug Simerly

Surnames > Simerly

I have done a couple of years worth of research on my part of the Simerly family. John Simerly came to the 1770s,fought in the revolutionary war.I have traced most of my family from him to myself. There are ...

simerly family Posted on: 17 Apr 2000, by dorothy simerly thomas

Surnames > Simerly

hello my name dorothy simerly, i live in tn.would like to here from smerlys here or any other st

simerly;s Posted on: 17 Apr 2000, by dorothy simerly thomas

Surnames > Simerly

hello;my maiden name is dorothy simerly;my parents virnaceanthis gparentssolomonaddie we are from friendsville louisville tn. maybe related. i knew a billy he was contable at miser station

family Posted on: 16 Apr 2000, by Joy Weaver{Simerly}

Surnames > Simerly

...Okla. 74023. My sister said she thought she had heard his middle name was Taylor? My Dad John Dewayne Simerly, Uncle- Billy Ray Simerly-passed, Aunt- Dorthy Simerly don't know her middle name.Her last name now is Sargent she liv...

Simerly Family Posted on: 16 Apr 2000, by Doug Simerly

Surnames > Simerly

...Alexander,she helped me out by putting me in touch with one of my realtives that has written books on the Simerly family.Her E-mail is Let me know if she can help you,I have other e-mail add...

simerly family Posted on: 13 Apr 2000, by Joy Weaver {Simerly}

Surnames > Simerly

...I'm just getting started on my geneoly I don't have much information. My Dad's name is John Dewayne Simerly his Father was Robert Simerly. That's about all I have my Dad did say we had relatives fron Tn. just can't...

Re: Killin, Charles Posted on: 17 Jan 2002, by Sondra K. Prestijohn

Surnames > Killin

I am a granddaughter of Edna Simerly, she had four daughters and one son that died at the age of 3. I am trying to run the family tree back and do not have alot of information as of yet, but, if there is a...

Rex Newell Bankert Posted on: 25 Feb 2001, by Gerald Cohail

Surnames > Bankert

Seeking information about parents and children of Rex Newell Bankert and Ethel Maude Simerly. Rex and Ethel are known to have lived in Butte and Sutter counties in California during the 1970s and 1980s.

per page