Search the Boards

Search Results for "SIMERLY" - 343 Messages

per page

Dugger twins Posted on: 01 Sep 2000, by Doug Simerly

Surnames > Dugger

...have spent most of my life in Oregon.I live in Grants Pass Oregon. Hopefully talk to you soon,Doug Simerly

Nellie Simerly Posted on: 03 Sep 2000, by Beverly Mah

Surnames > Simerly

I am looking for information on my greaat grandmother, Nellie Simerly born: 1876, Elizabethton, Carter Cty; died 1952-Surgoinsville, Tn. I know that she was deaf and attended deaf school in Knoxville, Tn. w...

NELLIE SIMERLY Posted on: 03 Sep 2000, by DOUG SIMERLY

Surnames > Simerly

HELLO BEVERLY.I AM AFRAID I KNOW OF ONLY 2 NELLIE SIMERLY,S,AT LEAST IN MY PART OF THE FAMILY.NELLIE MAE SIMERLY,BORN DEC.4TH,1907 IN SHELL CR.TENN.MARRIED A ROBERTSON. AND NELLIE FRANCIS SIMERLY,SISTER OF MY GREAT GRANDP...

JERRY AND NANCY JANE(RUSSELL)SIMERLY Posted on: 03 Sep 2000, by DOUG SIMERLY

Surnames > Simerly

HELLO BJ,I HOPE YOU SEE THIS REPLY. I FOUND A ,JERRY CRESLIE SIMERLY,NICKNAME OF {LEGS},BORN 18 MAY,1867,DIED 9 FEBRUARY,1952(BURIED IN PLEASANT HILL CEMETARY. HE MARRIED A NANCY JANE RUSSELL,BORN 21 SEPT.1...

ROBERT TAYLOR SIMERLY Posted on: 03 Sep 2000, by DOUG SIMERLY

Surnames > Simerly

HI JOY,SOMETIMES MY ANSWERS TAKE FOREVER,SORRY.THE ONLY ROBERT TAYLOR SIMERLY I COULD FIND MARRIED A LADY NAMED ALICE HANNIWALT,BUT I FIND NO CHILDREN NAMED JOHN DEWAYNE.THIS MUST BE A PART OF THE FAMILY I A...

Nellie Simerly Posted on: 03 Sep 2000, by Beverly Mah

Surnames > Simerly

Hi Doug, Thank you for your response. My grandmother was Mida Simerly. She believed that her mother's name was Nellie "Lee-Grant" Simerly. We have not been able to find out anything else on her mother's s...

Simerly family Posted on: 06 Sep 2000, by Beverly Mah

Surnames > Simerly

Hi Doug, I was reading over the message board and noted your entry dated 4/8/00 o the Simerly family. I believe that there is a conection between your ggrandfather Augustus and my ggrand mother Nellie. They...

simerly Posted on: 18 Sep 2000, by barbara

Surnames > Simerly

Thnaks for your reply. The simerly's are my husband's relatives. His Grandmother was Ida Mae Simerly(Emert). He and I are very curious about any American Indian heritage there may be in this line. I have bee...

Lands Posted on: 12 Oct 2000, by James Land

Surnames > Land

...Val Marchall Davis William Dewey Land (b)1897 (d)1961 William Dewey Land (b)1897 (d)1961 Pauline Simerly (b)1903 (d)1989 Children: Mary Alice Land William Glen Land Jesse Thomas Land (b) 1925 Angel...

Obituary Posted on: 11 Nov 2000, by Mary (Mc Daniel) Simerly

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Taylor

...County Georgia. Arrangements by Goddard Funeral Home, Reynolds, Taylor County Georgia. Mary (McDaniel) Simerly (Daughter)

spelling Posted on: 17 Nov 2000, by  rssimerly

Surnames > Simerly

The American Simerly is an americanazation of the original Zimerle. This is Swiss and many people spell it with 2 m's. My grandfather spells his name with 2 m's while my father and I us 1. Richard Simerly

Daniel & Lassiter Posted on: 21 Nov 2000, by  Morein

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Muscogee

...AL Census. He remained in Alabama for the remainder of his life. He died in Butler Co., and is bur, Simerly Cemetery, Crenshaw Co., AL. 3. William "Willy" Daniel b. Abt. 1788 in GA, died in Dawson...

Russell Cousin Posted on: 28 Dec 2000, by gary russell

Surnames > Simerly

Greetings Russell cousin! Nancy Jane Russell and Jerimiah Simerly were my g grand uncle and aunt. I have a photo of them posted at my Russell ecircle. Please contact as soon as you can. ggrussell@chartertn....

Simerly / Long in Bloutn County Posted on: 28 Dec 2000, by gary russell

Surnames > Simerly

Here is what I have in my database: Isaac Christian Long, Sr m. Ida Frances Simerly Abraham Simerly m Lucinda Long Melvina Simerly m Charles W. Long Nathaniel Taylor Simerly m. Nancy Jane Long Sarah Sophronia Simerly m. William Long T...

Need Help looking for info for children Posted on: 31 Dec 2000, by  Sim63

Surnames > Simerly

...children on their father's side of the family. My ex-husband, their father's name is Andre Nathaniel Simerly, born in April of 1957 in TX (I think). We don't know his father's name, but he was married to a V...

Simerly Family Posted on: 02 Jan 2001, by Doug Simerly

Surnames > Simerly

Hi Joy.If you are interested,A relative of mine published a book on Simerly family history.It has tons of family info,if you want to get one,the cost is 27.95,and he will ship it from his house,my e-mail is ...

Simerly Family Ties Posted on: 13 Jan 2001, by  JBaker0532

Surnames > Simerly

...previously unknown (to me!)line of Simerly's. I find a ggggggrandfather Alexander Lacy married Sarah Simerly in 1820 in Carter Co, Tn. Records I am finding indicate her father as John Simerly and Mother as Elizabet...

Simerly Family, Posted on: 13 Jan 2001, by Doug Simerly

Surnames > Simerly

...be relatives in the new world!I have alot of info,but if you are really interested,a man named Frank Simerly,my cousin,wrote a book on the Simerly family history!I got most of what I know form Franks,book.If you se...

Simerly family history book. Posted on: 13 Jan 2001, by Doug Simerly

Surnames > Simerly

Anyone who is interested in Our Simerly(Simmerly,Simerley,Zimmerli ECT>)family history can purchase a book on our family researched by Frank(and Pam)Simerly.He spent alot of time ,years researching all of this b...

Simerley Posted on: 05 Feb 2001, by H.Marie Stone

Surnames > Simerly

...Gladys Webb of Elizabethton,Tn. told me abount the book. but did nit know how to get a copy. I am Rhoda Simerly /Bob Cates granddaughter(mother Irene Simerly /Cates Who move to Florida manny years ago. I know some ...

Simerly family(att. H. Marie Stone) Posted on: 05 Feb 2001, by Doug Simerly

Surnames > Simerly

...asap!Thanks,Doug.... PSS,there was a complimentary copy of the book given to the Elizabethton library,by FRank Simerly.You could find it there!Doug

kenneth Simerly Tanner search Posted on: 08 Feb 2001, by carol simerly gribble

Surnames > Simerly

Looking for half brother...Kenneth Simerly Tanner

Williams Compton Posted on: 24 Feb 2001, by Carol Devonne Compton Carnes

Surnames > Williams

...2 boys and 2 girls. She was married to Clarence J. Compton. She has 6 brothers and sisters: Anna Lou Simerly, James Paul Williams, Charles Franklin Williams, Kenneth Harold Williams, Nancy Ellen Williams, Cl...

John Simerly Posted on: 27 Mar 2001, by Glenn Teffeteller

Localities > North America > United States > States > Tennessee > Counties > Blount

East Tennessee News, Monday, June 25, 1883 Last Wednesday, about 2 o'clock p.m., John Simerly, a young farmer who had been harvesting for J.M. French, was drowned while bathing in Little River, about two mi...

I AM SEARCHING FOR ANY INFO. ON THE YOUNGBLOOD IN THE ARKANSAS-OKLAHOMA AREA Posted on: 27 Mar 2001, by MARIE

Surnames > Youngblood

...DIED IN APRIL 1958. SHE HAD 3 SONS:JOHN NEAL SANDERS(MY GRAND FATHER) AND ROY SANDERS AND ROBERT TAYLOR SIMERLY.SHE MARRIED 3 TIMES TO (1)WATT(ONO)SANDERS,AND TO A GEORGE DUFFFEIELD,PROB.FROM MO. AND THEN TO...

per page
  • Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions