Search the Boards

Search Results for "DUHAMEL" - 558 Messages

per page

J. H. Evans Posted on: 30 Oct 2000, by  AitkinLady

Localities > North America > United States > States > Minnesota > Counties > Wabasha

From "History of Wabasha County" (Minnesota) published 1884 J. H. Evans, county commissioner for district No. 4, embracing townships of Greenfield, Glasgow, and the city of Wabasha; is of W...

Jean Baptiste Duhamel Posted on: 12 Dec 2000, by  LucienBleau

Surnames > Duhamel

Hi, I checked further and my Jean Baptiste Duhamel was married to Zoe Bonin. He dies at LaBroquerie, Manitoba on August 22, 1894, Zoe passed away May 10, 1894. Their first child a daughter Clothilde, was bo...

Napoleon Duhamel Posted on: 23 Dec 2000, by Jeanne

Surnames > Duhamel

The parents of Napoleon Duhamel were Louis Duhamel and Louise Beaudoin. Napoleon was the oldest brother of my paternal grandmother, Eugenie Duhamel Picard.

Etienne Bleau Posted on: 26 Dec 2000, by  LucienBleau

Localities > North America > United States > States > Vermont > Unknown

...e-mail to you. The other son Joseph, (my grandfather)was born on July 2, 1857. He Married Rose Anna Duhamel on Aug. 2 1880 at Ste. Anne , Manitoba. After Rose Anna died, he returned to Quiebec where he passe...

ACKER, Mary Alice Posted on: 29 Dec 2000, by  gaineslee

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Adams

ACKER, Mary Alice Obituary, Newspaper unknown, January 1990 Supplied by Cynthia Duhamel. MARY ALICE ACKER Warsaw, Ill. - Mrs. Mary Alice Acker, 85, of Warsaw died at 8:50 a.m. Thursday (Jan. 11, 1990) in Mo...

ANDREW, Peter Posted on: 29 Dec 2000, by  gaineslee

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Adams

ANDREW, Peter Quincy Daily Journal, Sept. 13, 1912 Supplied by Cynthia Duhamel. AGED LORAINE MAN DIES Loraine, Ill., Sept. 13.-Special: Peter Andrew died at the home of his granddaughter, Miss Maggie Peddic...

Napoleon Duhamel Posted on: 01 Jan 2001, by Pat

Surnames > Duhamel

I am the G G Granddughter of Louis Duhamel and Louise Beaudoin...and the granddaughter of Aime and Leontine Rattey. Do you have any information you can share with us regarding where the family came from and...

Seeking relatives Posted on: 13 Jan 2001, by  alfe123

Surnames > Duhamel

...the process of constructing a "Family tree" Request contact with any descendant's of LUDGER DUHAMEL and CECILIA CUILLERIER married in 1895 at VANKLEEK HILL, PRESCOTT CO. ONTARIO, CANADA

Pierre Duhamel married Philomene Proulx Posted on: 20 Jan 2001, by  tkcc

Surnames > Duhamel

Looking for info re: Pierre Duhamel who married Philomene Proulx. They had a child (And probably other children as well) named Victoria Duhamel who married Isidor LeBlanc on 9 JAN 1883 in St. Jude, Canada. Victoria...

Great grandmother and other relatives Posted on: 25 Jan 2001, by Marc Roy

Surnames > Duhamel

Looking for info on my great Grandmother Yolande Duhamel. She married twice to a man named Ernst Sarcione, and a man named Sullivan. Her daughter's (my grandmother) name is Dorothy. I think she had three sis...

Teeple/Duhamel/Coeyman Posted on: 30 Jan 2001, by  jlleffler

Localities > North America > United States > States > New Jersey > Counties > Essex

...April 1971 in Newark, Essex County, NJ. Would like to know if he is the son of Ida "Lola" Duhamel and James Thomas "Thomas" Teeple. Was Walter born on 3-24-1898 in MN? Ida and James Thoma...

HUGHES, Thomas H. Posted on: 05 Feb 2001, by  jlleffler

Localities > North America > United States > States > Washington > Counties > Spokane

...Spokane County, WA. He had been a resident of Billings, MT previously. He was married to Elizabeth (Duhamel) Hughes. He is buried in Spokane, presumably in an area Catholic cemetery. Any info. is greatly app...

Pierre Duhamel / Philomene Proulx Posted on: 08 Feb 2001, by Robert Lalumiere

Surnames > Duhamel

Looking for marriage of Pierre Duhamel Philomene Proulx. My grandfather,Alexis, was born in Massueville,PQ,on 22 Jan,1889. He settled in Danielson, Ct. and died in 1950. He had a brother, who I believe, liv...

TEEPLE/DUHAMEL/COEYMAN Posted on: 15 Feb 2001, by  jlleffler

Localities > North America > United States > States > New Jersey > Counties > Middlesex

(Name of newspaper unknown - article was received from my great-aunt and does not contain name of newspaper). April 1, 1958 DUNELLEN - Martin (Dutch) TEEPLE, 53, who resided at the Dunellen Hotel, d...

reply to Jean Posted on: 16 Feb 2001, by Dot Logsdon

Surnames > Logsdon

...((1889-1953), grt-grnddtr of Albert Collins Logsdon (1852+- 1836), who was son of James Logsdon & Jane Duhamel. James' parents were Lawrence Logsdon & Naomi Shaffer. whew! Let me hear from you, plea...

DUHAMELS CORNER,QUEEN ANNE'S C.MD. Posted on: 05 Mar 2001, by  PATELSESSER12...

Surnames > Duhamel

LOOKING FOR FAMILY OF PIERRE DUHAMEL,MY FAMILY WAS FROM TOLEDO,OHIO. HAVE SOME INFO,BUT NEED A LITTLE MORE

MOREAU-DEJORDY FAMILY Posted on: 09 Mar 2001, by  lapmaster29

Surnames > Moreau

looking for info on marie josephte moreau-dejordy.she was a daughter of jean evangeliste moreau-dejordy and marie joesphte duhamel.any help would be welcome.

SHAFFER, Henry Posted on: 12 Mar 2001, by  gaineslee

SHAFFER, Henry Newspaper unknown, April 1905 Supplied by Cynthia Duhamel. Occupation: Farmer Obituary "Ursa" - April 12, 1905 Died-Henry Shaffer, age 89 yrs Friday a.m. at the home of his son, Ale...

SHAFFER, Jacob Posted on: 12 Mar 2001, by  gaineslee

SHAFFER, Jacob Mendon Dispatch, June 9, 1886 Supplied by Cynthia Duhamel Died-Jacob Shaffer in Melrose Twp, Adams Co. Ill. June 3rd in his 69th year of consumption, Mr Jacob Shaffer, formerly of this place....

Celina Duhamel Posted on: 12 Apr 2001, by carol

Surnames > Duhamel

I am looking for information on Celina Duhamel who married Frank Touchette. there son Frank was born in springfield Mass. July 23, 1869.That is all I know about her, Any help would be appreciated.

info on my great grandfather Posted on: 14 Apr 2001, by  jackier32

Surnames > Duhamel

John Duhamel - born 1890s probably. Lived in central Michigan. Married Grace in 1920 or 21. Looking for info on parents, siblings, grandparents, etd.

Duhamel/Loranger Posted on: 18 Apr 2001, by David Cavallaro

Surnames > Duhamel

I am from Manville, RI, my Mother is Madeleine Duhamel (now Cavallaro), she has a brother Marcel, and a Sister Suzanne. My mom used to talk about the huge family reunions at Gov. Francis Farms, and when I wa...

Aimee Duhamel Posted on: 18 Apr 2001, by David Cavallaro

Surnames > Duhamel

I have a cousin Aimee Duhamel who lived in Slatersville,RI. How old would this Aimee be?

Children of Thomas Duhamel Marguerite Charron-dit-Ducharme Posted on: 23 Apr 2001, by Jacques Lefebvre

Surnames > Duhamel

Does anyone have information as to when and where the following children of Thomas Duhamel and Marguerite Charron-dit-Ducharme died. The children in question are: Angelique Duhamel(born in 1735). Thank You.

Duhamel Outline Posted on: 24 Apr 2001, by  jackier32

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Franklin

My great grandparents were John Duhamel and Grace Duhamel (Armstrong). I'm having trouble finding info to go back from John. I think his sister was Maryan and he died in Grand Rapids in 1951. I'd very much apprecia...

Duhamels from P.Q. to Lawrence, MA Posted on: 06 May 2001, by  LinniePoirier

Surnames > Duhamel

Hi, I am trying to trace my 95 yr old cousin's line, her parents were Rose-Delima DUHAMEL and Hormidas FORCIER. Rose-Delima had two brothers who moved to Lawrence, MA and I am trying to find their parents' ...

Ludger Cecilia Cuillerier Posted on: 12 Jun 2001, by  pierreduhamel

Surnames > Duhamel

Ludger Duhamel dit BRASSEUR (died 5-24-1931 St-Paul, Alberta) m Cecilia Cuillerier had at least one child: Blanche (b 7-18-1903, St-Charles, Ont; d 12-5 1980 St-Paul, Alb).

Edouard Angele Gagne-Potevin Posted on: 12 Jun 2001, by  pierreduhamel

Surnames > Duhamel

Edouard m Angele Gagne-Potvin Aug 29 1853 at St-Victoire sur Richelieu, PQ; He was son of Pierre Duhamel m Athalie (Anathalie) Frenet, May 3 1813 at St-Ours PQ; Pierre was son of Pierre m Marie Liege-Lamitie...

Grandma's info. Daughter of JB and Zoe. Posted on: 12 Jun 2001, by  LucienBleau

Surnames > Duhamel

...and many photos of Duhamels taken around 1905 atSte. Anne farm of Joseph Bleau marrioed to Roseanna Duhamel. If you'dlike it just e-mail your adress. Lucien Bleau

Email Posted on: 12 Jun 2001, by  pierreduhamel

Surnames > Duhamel

pduhamel@moncourrier.com I have collected more than 1100 index cards of Duhamel marriages. If you need informations, just contact me. Bonsoir et merci.

Mail addres Posted on: 12 Jun 2001, by  LucienBleau

Surnames > Duhamel

Pierre, My e-mail address is pipex@powersurfr.com I sent the Cd to Pierrette Duhamel in Ottawa and also to Christian Duhamel who is postiung items on the Duhamel's of Amerique web site. Asa matter of fact, my mom...

Ludger Cecila Posted on: 14 Jun 2001, by  pierreduhamel

Surnames > Duhamel

...were married. I would really appreciate it: I have notes on more than 1125 descendants of the first Duhamel arrived in America Merci. pduhamel@moncourrier.com

Ludger Duhamel Cecilia Cuillerier Posted on: 14 Jun 2001, by  alfe123

Surnames > Duhamel

...children and spouse (if applicable)of Ludger & Cecilia in order of "first born": -Jeanne Duhamel born 13 Feb 1897 married Hector Gauthier. -Hector Duhamel born 20 Feb 1898 married Valentine Doucet. -...

Henri Antoinette Joly Posted on: 14 Jun 2001, by  pierreduhamel

Surnames > Duhamel

I have a file on a Henri Duhamel m Antoinette Joly. I thought that he was born 8-28-1900, m 6-8-1937 at St-Paul (Alberta), died 12-26-1973. Henri & Antoinette had at least 2 daughters: Elenor (b 4-27-193...

Ludger Duhamel Cecilia Cuillerier Posted on: 14 Jun 2001, by  alfe123

Surnames > Duhamel

...born 21 Feb 1900 in St Charles Ontario. died 26 Dec 1973 in St Paul. They had five daughters. -Eleonor Duhamel born 27 Apr 1938 married Kenneth Hammer. - Claudette Duhamel born 13 Sep 1941 died 30 Nov 1997 was marr...

Re: Paul Hippolyte L'Hussier Posted on: 23 Jun 2001, by  root4me2

Surnames > Lussier

...Hippolyte Lussier married to Therese Chambly, 13 JUL 1803. His parents were Christophe and Angelique Duhamel. His sibblings were: Jean-Baptiste, Pierre Christophe, Louis, Agathe, Marie Louise and Marie Amabl...

PARISE - NEW BRUNSWICK-MI-MN Posted on: 25 Jun 2001, by  jlleffler

Surnames > Parise

...Octave married Ellen Murray and settled in Bergen Twp. Alymphe married Louis Alfred "Fred" Duhamel in 1871 and moved to St. Paul, MN. They moved to Alma Twp., Marshall Co., MN about 1885-1886. F...

Peter Pierre Duhamel Posted on: 12 Jul 2001, by  PATELSESSER12...

Surnames > Duhamel

Am looking for information on Peter Pierre Duhamel, wife Rachel. He was born in Champagne Or Nor France, died at Duhamel's Corner, Queen Ann's,Maryland in 1750. Any info would be of great help.

Re: Pat Elsasser looking for Pierre Duhamel Posted on: 14 Jul 2001, by  PATELSESSER12...

Surnames > Duhamel

Hi Fran: The info I have on Peter Pierre Duhamel was he was born before 1602 in France and died about 1750 in Duhamel's Corner, Queen's County Maryland. His wife was Rachel, no last name I have info leading...

Pierre Jodoin and Domitilde Quesnel Posted on: 15 Jul 2001, by  DavidPapineau

Surnames > Jodoin

...1882, married Joseph Isidore Papineau in 1902. Lea's parents were Jean Baptiste Jodoin and Olivine Duhamel. JB and O were married in 1881, don't have birthdates. I have Jean Baptiste's parents as Pierre...

PETER (PIERRE) DUHAMEL Posted on: 16 Jul 2001, by  PATELSESSER12...

Surnames > Duhamel

LOOKING FOR MORE INFORMATION ON PETER(PIERRE) DUHAMEL, WIFE RACHEL, NO LAST NAME. CHILDREN: JAMES,JOHN,ANN,AND JANE.CAME FROM CHAMPAGNE OR NOR, FRANCE TO DUHAMEL"S CORNER,QUEEN"S COUNTY, MARYLAND. ANY INF...

ZIMMERMAN Posted on: 23 Jul 2001, by  LittlebugsE

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Schuylkill

FRANK ZIMMERMAN FROM JERUSELUM, WIFE MARY FROM GERMANY,NO LAST NAME. ONE CHILD I KNOW OF NELLIE JANE ZIMMERMAN MARRIED RILEY A. DUHAMEL IN OHIO

Heeney family Posted on: 30 Jul 2001, by  JoyceSwan38

Surnames > Heeney

Hi, This is Joy from the message boards. You had left a message for me to email you. I don't have your email addy. Please let me know if you know of any Heeney's in the Balbriggan, Skerries area. ...

Gallagher from Donegal to Montreal to Cheneville, Duhamel Posted on: 31 Jul 2001, by  fcttjet

Localities > North America > Canada > Québec > Outaouais > Papineau

...Quebec with his wife Kathleen Mavourneen Coulter in about 1840. His son William Henry Gallagher moved to Duhamel / Cheneville area around 1884. Might you have any clues?

Re: Gallaghers from Donegal to Montreal to Cheneville / Duhamel Posted on: 02 Aug 2001, by  fcttjet

Localities > North America > Canada > Québec > Outaouais > Papineau

...married Francesca Amelia Thomas in Gouvernour, NY, December 31, 1879 and died February 14, 1909, in Duhamel, Papineau Co., Que.

Re: Salois Posted on: 13 Aug 2001, by Winterhawk

Surnames > Salois

...Montana did return to the Battle Riber country in Alberta. Their parents are buried in a graveyard near Duhamel Alberta. Jo

TEEPLE/DUHAMEL IN SOUTH PLAINFIELD, NJ Posted on: 27 Aug 2001, by  jlleffler

Localities > North America > United States > States > New Jersey > Counties > Middlesex

...info. regarding descendants of James Thomas "Thomas" Teeple and his wife, Ida "Lola" Duhamel. James Thomas was born about 1863 in NJ (parents? - George Jury Teeple?). Ida was born in 18...

TEEPLE, DUHAMEL Posted on: 27 Aug 2001, by  jlleffler

Localities > North America > United States > States > New Jersey > Counties > Essex

...NJ area. I believe he was the son of James Thomas "Thomas" Teeple and Ida "Lola" Duhamel. I've been stuck on this family for years. Ida's relatives remained in MN and no one in the cur...

Josephine Odell Duhamel/siblings Louise & Zenade Posted on: 10 Sep 2001, by  hmsfcf

Surnames > Duhamel

Request any info re: Josephine Odell Duhamel b. October 24, 1882? in Montreal, Canada. Had at least 2 siblings-Louise & Zenade (not sure on the spelling of that one.) Married George Albert Ranges of NY...

Re: Family Tree Posted on: 02 Oct 2001, by  LittlebugsE

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Franklin

I am a Duhamel and have a lot of info on the family name. If you would like I can send you some of what I have. Maybe we could help each other. Pat (Duhamel) Elsesser

per page