Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "DUHAMEL" - 569 Messages

per page

Re: Looking for Relatives Posted on: 13 Feb 2000, by Nathan Bazinet

Surnames > Duhamel

From some research I have been doing, I've found that Wilfred Duhamel, the one who's the father of Emma Rose Anne Duhamel and the husband of Elize Cabana (married February 25, 1878), is the son of Francois and Clot...

Re: Ghostkeeper; Laboucan; Nipshank; Savard Connections Posted on: 21 Mar 2002, by Gerald Adam

Localities > North America > Canada > Alberta > General

...setteled on the Battle River. At one time it was called the Laboucane settlement, later to be named Duhamel, Alberta Ca. Jerry Adam

Family Information Posted on: 05 Mar 2001, by  csmedeiros

...came to the US with his wife Marta (name changed to Myrtle; she died in 1906)in about 1894 and to the Duhamel district, Alberta Canada in 1897.

Re; Posted on: 06 Jan 2001, by Barry H.

Localities > North America > Canada > Alberta > Flagstaff

I believe the surname La Framboise is associated with the Duhamel Laboucane and Lafournais settlement. Many of these families had children while travelling , and had temporary residences along the Battle Riv...

YATES Posted on: 08 Jun 2001, by Pamela Yates Moughton

Sgt. (ret.) William W. Yates, CD, b October 1, 1919 in Duhamel,AB., d. May 20, 2001 in Cumberland, B.C. Served in Cdn. Army WWII, RCAF 1949 - 1969. Predeceased by grandparents Pioneers William and Effie Yate...

Lola M. GOETZ Posted on: 21 Mar 1999, by Kelly Mitchell

Localities > North America > Canada > Saskatchewan > General

...Ramaley, and her husband, Stephen; granddaughters, Megan and Kristen; and sisters, Louise Claes and Mac Duhamel, both of Seattle. Also survived by numerous nieces, nephews, and their families. Mrs. Goetz was...

John Ruth Downes Posted on: 30 Jul 2001, by Cathy Downes

Localities > North America > United States > States > Maryland > Counties > Talbot

...was a test to the will of John Kent 1798 QA Co. In his will he names his sisters:Julia Dukemel (sic? Duhamel?), Mary Spry, Nancy Thomas, Rachel Green...nephew John Green. He died 1816 Talbot Co... supposedl...

TEEPLE, DUHAMEL Posted on: 27 Aug 2001, by  jlleffler

Localities > North America > United States > States > New Jersey > Counties > Somerset

...on 3-28-1896 in Marshall Co., MN to James Thomas "Thomas" Teeple and Ida "Lola" Duhamel. Alfred wife's name was Clara (?). Ida's family members remained in MN and no one in the current ...

Coeyman/Duhamel/Teeple Posted on: 30 Jan 2001, by  jlleffler

Localities > North America > United States > States > New Jersey > Counties > Somerset

Seeking info. regarding descendants of Ida "Lola" Duhamel and her husband James Thomas "Thomas" Teeple, who were married on 11-15-1891 in Alma Twp., Marshall, MN. About 1900, they moved b...

Teeple/Duhamel Posted on: 19 May 2000, by Joni Leffler

Researching the descendants of Ida Sofrenia "Lola" Duhamel and James Thomas "J. T." or "Thomas" Teeple, who were married in Alma Twp., Marshall Co., MN on 11-15-1891. They later...

Re: Lambert family Posted on: 22 Jan 2002, by  R_Goutbeck

Localities > North America > Canada > Alberta > Wetaskiwin

...Sep 1920 and Mary Jane LAMBERT, 18 Feb 1858 - 3 May 1939 both buried in the St Thomas RC cemetery at Duhamel - New Norway. Louie LAMBERT, 1891 - 1969 and Pearl LAMBERT, 1905 - 1 May 1989 both buried in...

Re: Somerset County, New Jersey Cemeteries Posted on: 10 Apr 2002, by  jlleffler

...James Thomas "Thomas" Teeple, born about 1863 in New Jersey. He married Ida "Lola" Duhamel in Alma Twp., Marshall Co., MN on 11-15-1891. The family moved back to NJ about 1900-1903. Th...

Zilda Ida Teeple Coeyman - Obit 1967 Posted on: 24 Jul 2005, by  jlleffler

Localities > North America > United States > States > New Jersey > Counties > Monmouth

...died in Belmar, Monmouth Co., NJ on 8-19-1967. She was the daughter of James Thomas Teeple and Ida Duhamel. Any info. would be deeply appreciated! Thanks! Joni Leffler

Ida Teeple Obituary - 1969 Posted on: 20 Jul 2005, by  jlleffler

Localities > North America > United States > States > New Jersey > Counties > Monmouth

Seeking obituary/death record for Ida Teeple listed on Soc. Sec. Death Index as having died in January 1969, born July 27, 1873, last residence Red Bank, Monmouth Co., NJ. Chances are good that this ...

my great-grandmother Posted on: 24 Feb 2000, by brosseau, tammy ann

Surnames > Duhamel

...they were taken from the reserve and put into residential schools my great-grandmother name was Alma? Duhamel married Maxine Brosseau. word of advise is that any Native child that lived on a reserve growing...

Teeple/Duhamel/Coeyman Posted on: 30 Jan 2001, by  jlleffler

Seeking info. on ancestors and descendants of Ida Sofrenia Duhamel, born in July 1872 in St. Paul, Ramsey, MN to Louis Alfred Duhamel and Alymphe Parise. She married James Thomas Teeple on 11-15-1891 in Alma Twp., ...

Taggart/Loomis/Lavonway family Posted on: 24 Apr 2001, by  jackier32

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Isabella

Grace Duhamel was my great grandmother. members of our family are still where she was in Mt. Pleasant. I have pictures of Merrilla and Minerva and possibly others. I'm currently looking into the Duhamel background....

Taggart/Loomis/Lavonway Family Posted on: 19 Feb 2000, by David A. Taggart

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Isabella

...married Frank Armstrong (b 1874, d. 1961). Merrilla and Frank's daughter was Grace who became Grace DuHamel. They used to have a clothing store in Mt Pleasant I believe called "DuHamels". Thanks.

D'Ambrosio/Zethner connection Posted on: 11 Mar 2000, by  Wfrantastic

Localities > Western Europe > Italy > General

...of her life in Bedrord Syuyvesant her sister was Elizabeth born mar 1876, Married Francois (Frank ) Duhamel about 1900 Moved to brooklyn, has a son John buried there. The Duhamels moved to Montreal Can. her...

Hughes, Camp, Carlson, Baker Posted on: 10 Jul 2000, by Joni Leffler

Localities > North America > United States > States > Montana > Counties > Yellowstone

Seeking info. on descendants of Thomas H. Hughes and his wife, Elizabeth Aurelia Duhamel, who settled in the Billings, Yellowstone Co., MT area. Elizabeth (Duhamel) Hughes died on 11-7-1961 in Billings. Would like ...

Re: need help with Dupuis/Prejean research Posted on: 26 Sep 2005, by Lucie LeBlanc Consentino

Topics > Ethnic / Race > Acadian-Cajun

...of marriage Name of the spouse f 1771-09-23 MARGUERITE CONTRECOEUR [Couple] JOSEPH DUHAMEL SANSFACON m 1784-11-08 PAUL CONTRECOEUR [Couple] MARIE RENEE DUVAL f 1780-01-17 ...

need help with Dupuis/Prejean research Posted on: 20 Sep 2005, by  arvisdionne1

Topics > Ethnic / Race > Acadian-Cajun

...about the birthplace. Are Prejean and Pregeant different families? Marguerite Dupuis married Joseph Duhamel on Sept. 23, 1771 in Contrecoeur, Vercheres County and died (same place) on August 12, 1832. Any he...

2000 Census forms delivered Posted on: 13 Mar 2000, by  2olympitwins9...

Topics > Methods > Dear MYRTLE

We received our 2000 Census "short" form yesterday 3/12. I was extremely disappointed because it only asks for address, name & age of all living in the household. It doesn't ask for occu...

Re: Maurice Nathaniel Johnson Obit Posted on: 09 Jun 2003, by  colleencoe1

Localities > North America > United States > States > California > Counties > Sacramento

...WISCONSIN SACRAMENTO 12/12/1991 474-26-6437 73 yrs Add JOHNSON LORRAINE ELLEN 08/16/1921 GREEN DUHAMEL F WASHINGTON SACRAMENTO 05/30/1994 545-22-0540

Thomas H. Hughes Posted on: 05 Feb 2001, by  jlleffler

Localities > North America > United States > States > Montana > Counties > Yellowstone

Seeking obituary for Thomas H. Hughes, who died on 11-7-1953 in Spokane, WA. He was married to Elizabeth Hughes of Billings and had also been a resident of Billings, Yellowstone County, MT. THANKS!

RAYMOND CHIPPEWA (1914-2000) Posted on: 09 Feb 2006, by  ADembinski

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Leelanau

...Ohio; a granddaughter; and four great-grandchildren. He was preceded in death by two brothers, Art Duhamel and Oscar Chippewa; and a sister. Friends may call from 2-4 p.m. and 6-8 p.m...

Re: Lamotte/Verret/Gaubert Posted on: 14 May 2003, by Paul Fitch

Localities > North America > United States > States > Louisiana > Parishes > Assumption

...was opened in December of that year. Her mother, Josine Douamelle (which I think is a corruption of duHamel, a well-known name in early N.O.) was a free woman of color, who is known to have had three childr...

Re: Thomas Larocque m. Francoise Germain - correction Posted on: 03 Nov 2005, by  arvisdionne1

Topics > Ethnic / Race > Native American > Nations > Mi'kmaq > Mi'kmaq

...Larocque and Marie Amable Bergeron were the parents of Jean Baptiste Larocque, married to Marie Louise Duhamel. Can you tell I'm tired? I can't even keep the marriages straight!!!

Re: Thomas Larocque m. Francoise Germain Posted on: 03 Nov 2005, by  arvisdionne1

Topics > Ethnic / Race > Native American > Nations > Mi'kmaq > Mi'kmaq

...parents of Jean "Louis" Larocque were confirmed as Jean Baptiste Larocque and Marie Louise Duhamel (b.St. Simon Bagot and Contrecoeur Que.) Marie used Germain as a dit name. Some baptismal records ...

searching Posted on: 23 Mar 2000, by Pam Duhamel

Surnames > Duhamel

All those names sound so familiar. My great uncle was named Emile Duhamel, and his father's name (my greatgrandfather) was Aimee Duhamel. Where are you from? Can you e-mail me and let me know if any of this sounds ...

Re: Pierre Dorion dit Champagne Posted on: 14 Feb 2006, by Art

Localities > North America > Canada > Ontario > Simcoe

...her parents (I think) living in Delta Co. Michigan. Brasseau often used for "Brasseur" dit DuHamel...will use this info for now...thanks! The Payette name is interesting...have to figure they marri...

Duhamel search Posted on: 23 Mar 2000, by Pam Duhamel

Surnames > Duhamel

...Breton Island is? That's where I'm from. Most of my family is here. My grandfather's name was Charles Duhamel, Sr. and I believe that his father came from Southern France. Can you e-mail me and let me know i...

Re: Famille Posted on: 29 Jan 2002, by  jacbou

Surnames > Chartrand

...no follow-up here is what I have: Joseph Chartrand son of Pierre Chartrand and Hypolite Brasseur dit Duhamel married about 1855 in the township of NissouriWest in Middlesex, Ont. to Sarah Howard. Now, here...

Oliver Charbonneau descendants Posted on: 20 Aug 2000, by  LeLaLib

Topics > Ethnic / Race > Native American > Nations > Shoshone > Sacajawea

...Michel Charbonneau m Genevieve Babin 4 Pierre Charbonneau m Louise Petit 5 Claude Charbonneau m Amable Duhamel 6 Francois Charbonneau m Louise Dozdis 7 Joseph Charbonneau m Aglaee Daigneault 8 Marie Charbonn...

Duhamel Posted on: 08 Apr 2000, by  burshey

Surnames > Duhamel

Pam: I am searching for DUHAMEL from Chelmsford, ont. Are these the same family? My email is MCHALLAM@SENTEX.NET Waiting to hear from you. Debbie

Claude Chartrand Hélène Desjardins Posted on: 06 Jun 2001, by Jacqueline Bourdeau

Surnames > Chartrand

...Augustin, Comté Deux Montagnes. The godfather was Pierre Chartrand and the godmother Andrée Duhamel. If this is a first child and the old tradition was followed of taking the groom's parents for a ...

M. Bleile married Ole Carl Scheie Posted on: 03 Aug 2000, by Bill Leonard

Surnames > Bleile

...Richard, Julia and Mary. She died about 1903 or 1904. Ole left the U.S. and took homestead land near Duhamel Alberta, Canada. Does any of this sound familiar to any of you Bleiles out there? Thank you in ...

I'm looking for my sister Jackie. Posted on: 01 Apr 2000, by Terry Duhamel

Surnames > Duhamel

I lost touch with my older sister Jacqueline Duhamel (last known married name Bartrum). She was born in England and grew up in Michigan. Last known residence was in Ohio. She's in her early 40's. I plan to m...

Re: Prive Posted on: 28 Nov 2001, by  cking0071

Surnames > Prive

Hi I am interested in the Surname Touchette that you mentioned. What do you have as I am researching the Touchettes Francois born 1869. Email address cking007@maine.rr.com Thanks Carol

I am looking for my sister Jackie. Posted on: 01 Apr 2000, by Terry Duhamel

Surnames > Bartram

I lost touch with my older sister Jacqueline Duhamel (last known married name Bartram) over 10 years ago. I plan to marry soon, and I would like to find her before the wedding. She was born in England and gr...

Re: Cardens in Mass or New england? Posted on: 05 May 2005, by  ShariStrahan5...

Surnames > Carden

Hi Neva, Several of the children of Jean-Baptiste CARDIN and Marie DUHAMEL settled in Saratoga Co., New York (before 1850) and became known as CARDEN. I descend from this couple's son Cyriac, who did not ...

I'm looking for my sister Jackie. Posted on: 01 Apr 2000, by Terry Duhamel

Surnames > Bartrum

I lost touch with my older sister Jacqueline Duhamel Bartrum over 10 tears ago. She was born in England and grew up in Michigan. She's in her early 40's and her last known residence was in Ohio. Please e-mai...

Nancy Maroni-Duhamel obit - 2000 Posted on: 28 Mar 2000, by  cathygowdy

Localities > North America > United States > States > California > Counties > Marin

Marin Independent Journal Thursday, March 23, 2000 Section B, page 2 Paid Death Notice MARONI-DUHAMEL, Nancy T. - Born March 21, 1958. Called home by our Lord on March 13, 2000, after an incredibly courageous two...

Proculus Daigneault Posted on: 28 Apr 1999, by Fleur-Ange Demers

Surnames > Daignault

Searching the marriage of PROCULUS DAIGNEAULT and Blanche Duhamel in 1924, at Pawtucket, Rhode-Island.( or is it Chepachet?) Please answer by courriel. Thank you.

Re: Moise Chartrand Adele Filion Posted on: 24 Nov 2004, by  RegFilion

Surnames > Chartrand

...born in 1878 and is my father's uncle. Adée Adèle Filion was born on the 31st of May 1894 in Duhamel. Their children: Florida [Flore] First marriage with M. Lepage; second marriage with Charles-Edo...

Moise Chartrand Adele Filion Posted on: 27 May 2000, by Brigitte

Surnames > Chartrand

Hello. I'm looking for info on this couple. They were residents of Duhamel, Quebec around the early 1900's. They had one son that I know of Ricardo, born Jan-15-1910, a daughter Rosa born ??? Any info GREATL...

Brouillette Posted on: 11 Apr 2000, by Teri

Surnames > Brouillette

Dave,Parmelia Couture was Herminie andAndrew Coutures daughter.If you have been in contact with Bev Farrington then she probley sent you all the info I sent her on them.My scanner is not working , I b...

Sharples and Ashcroft Posted on: 20 Feb 2002, by  genealogie200...

Surnames > Sharples

...lived for a time in Magog,Quebec. My mother May had the following brother and sisters: Margaret m. Emile Duhamel, Sydney Trefflé b. 31 may 1906 m. Ethel ?, May b. 22 aug 1908 Magog,QC d. 22 jul 1970 Ver...

Surnames > Brouillette

Dave,Parmelia Couture was Herminie andAndrew Coutures daughter.If you have been in contact with Bev Farrington then she probley sent you all the info I sent her on them.My scanner is not working , I b...

Surnames > Brouillette

per page