Search the Boards

Search Results for "odum" - 1,628 Messages

per page

odum Posted on: 28 Sep 2000, by rayna

Surnames > Odum

hello, there were some odum in alton ga. my grand mother's mother is cathline odum im not sure of her husbands name.he had a son fa odum maybe that is not his given name but there are still a douglas odum in alton to...

Cathline Odum of Alton, GA Posted on: 28 Sep 2000, by rayna

Surnames > Odum

i am great granddaughter of cathline odum in alton,ga. i don't know much. needing more info.

HOOKER CALICOTTs in Indiana Posted on: 06 Oct 2000, by  LHedlund7679

Surnames > Hooker

I am searching for information on Odum Hooker and wife Rhoda Calicott. They lived in Clark Co. Jennings Co. IN in the early 1800's. Odum died abt 1842 in Jennings County. I think Rhoda died about that time t...

Price Posted on: 09 Oct 2000, by Sue McNally

Surnames > Price

...about 1840 in Copiah county. But they could be related!! Their daughter Mary (Polly Ann) married Josiah Odum. Josiah died in the Civil war. They were my great grandparents. Can't seem to find anything pa...

Pope/Odum/Presnall Posted on: 12 Oct 2000, by  JohnPresnall

Localities > North America > United States > States > Alabama > Counties > Clarke

Have marriages in Clarke Co. to both Pope & Odum (Odom). Married 1830's and went to Miss & La.

BERRY/HUGHES, Odum HINSON - AL, SC, UT Posted on: 23 Oct 2000, by  KRMusic32355

Surnames > Berry

...married a man who owned an insurance agency > in Red Bay, Franklin > Co. AL., by the name of (?) ODUM. I believe after > he died, she moved to > Greenville, S.C., and is still living there. &g...

Price's and Templeton Posted on: 30 Oct 2000, by Sue McNally

Surnames > Templeton

Yes, I'm related to both in Miss. Especially Stancel and Lydia Price. Their daughter married Josiah Odum and their daughter Margaret Odum married a John Burrow who was my grandfather. The Templetons I'm relat...

Franklin County, Illinois Odums Posted on: 07 Nov 2000, by  michaelawhite...

Surnames > Odum

Also researching the Odum family in southern Illinois. Will assist/exchange information

Shockley Posted on: 11 Nov 2000, by Ceacy Hailey

Surnames > Hailey

...buried Mt. Olivet Cemetary, Nashville, TN Davidson Co. Their children were: Giles Shockley m. Mattie Odum; Will m. Mary; Jim Shockley; John Cato Shockley b.17 Feb,1870, m. Molly Cooney 28 Sept. 1899 &...

JACK ODUM Posted on: 16 Nov 2000, by GINA V BONFIGLIO

Surnames > Odum

I AM LOOKING TO FIND INFORMATION ON A JACK ODUM. HE MARRIED A WOMEN NAME MARY DE RIENZO. THEY HAD TWINS NAME MARIE AND MARGUERITE. I BELIEVE HE DIED IN 1945 OF TB. WE BELIEVE HIS FAMILY CAME FROM THE STA...

Odom, Blanchard Families Posted on: 16 Nov 2000, by Pat Roy

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Gates

Hi Sharon, My line is the Odum/Blanchard family John Odum b. 1756 in Va. Parents William Odum (b.1747) and Jemima Saunders (b. 1745/1746) d. 1815 NC. M. 16OCT1787 Gates Co. NC to Monica Blanchard Monica b. abt 17...

Blanchard Posted on: 16 Nov 2000, by Pat Roy

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Gates

What year did they marry? My ancestor was Monica Blanchard b. Abt 1760. She married John Odum on 16OCT1787. They had a number of sons and one daughter named Millie Odum. Maybe your Milly Blanchard was a siste...

John Wesley Jenkins - GA & AL Posted on: 21 Nov 2000, by Rebecca

Surnames > Jenkins

...the parents and siblings of John Wesley Jenkins, Sr. He was born abt. 1830, married Elizabeth Odom (or Odum)in Henry County, AL on March 22, 1860, and died in a Richmond, VA hospital in 1864 while serving...

Henry Joab Odum from Mississippi Posted on: 01 Dec 2000, by Mari Bliss

Surnames > Odum

I am looking for any information on Henry Joab Odum. I think he was born in Missippi (that is where his family is from) and died in CA in 1972. Possible DOB 3/22/1908

searching for any info Posted on: 11 Dec 2000, by Sandra Straley [Odum}

Surnames > Odum

...my family history but I am stuck I was wondering if anyone could help. My fathers name was David h. Odum, my gf was Paul Odum, my ggf was Edward Odum my ggm was Rebecca Malone they had one other son named Chester...

Samantha Riley Posted on: 13 Dec 2000, by  mrsstrong1

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > White

...MCMEEN. They are believed to be from Scotland. Samantha's siblings are unknown to me. She married Ira Odum in 1882, location unknown. Four known children born to the union:Elvis/Alvis Odum, Louisa Jane,Willi...

Malachi odom Posted on: 16 Dec 2000, by  POdomCoriasco

Surnames > Odom

...IL. on 12/28/1886. Also I also show a deed recorded Aug 18, 1885 Book 15 Page 537 for Malachi Mary A. Odum. I think I have some other info also if you think it will help. Peggy

Hershel L. Odom Posted on: 27 Dec 2000, by  HenryMock74

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Evans

...Mary Herrington. It has been found that within the same family group that some names are spelled "ODUM".

Surnames Posted on: 29 Dec 2000, by  JoePierce90

Localities > North America > United States > States > Alabama > Counties > Mobile

Are you related to the Bullock family in Covington Co., MS? My gg grandfather was Wm. Ashberry Odom/Odum b. 1843 Perry Co., MS d. 1862, CSA his father was Joseph Odom n. MS. Searching for info. on Wm. Den...

Lavina Odum Trevathan NC--TN Posted on: 02 Jan 2001, by  BillLorraineR

Surnames > Odum

I am reaearching my husbands family tree. I have a Lavina Odum marrying Aaron Trevathan in Edgecombe Co. NC in 1818. They had one child while there and then moved to Robertson Co. Tn. where they both died...

Aaron and Alexander Trevathan Posted on: 02 Jan 2001, by  BillLorraineR

Surnames > Trevathan

...looking for information on Aaron Trevathan. I have that he was born in 1796 in NC and married Lavina Odum in 1818 in Edgecombe Co. NC. They had one child there and then moved to Robertson Co. Tn.. They ha...

James Odum and Sarah Posted on: 09 Jan 2001, by  MTaylor1260

Surnames > Odum

I would like to see if you have any information on a James Odum married to a Sarah (last name unknown) Their daughter Lola Mae Odum married a James William Poston. Lola Mae Odum was born July 21, 1882 in Washingt...

whiteheads in south ms./louisiana Posted on: 10 Jan 2001, by  connorq95

Surnames > Whitehead

...covington county [ my grandmother] VELMA, BORN APRIL 8, 1912' virgie eventually married evans jefferson odum of that area and had siblings last names rutland. jimmy eventually moved to louisiana [last kno...

JOE PIECE FAMILY,ODUM,DENBY Posted on: 11 Jan 2001, by LINDA BULLOCH DENBY

Localities > North America > United States > States > Alabama > Counties > Mobile

The Denby could very well be part of our family. I have a lot of information. On them, and traced back. But my computer blew. So I lost my family tree information. I will post and see if there is any ...

Large Posted on: 12 Jan 2001, by Jacquie

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > White

Searching for any and all connection to the Large surname in White Co., IL. Specific interest to Large/Hutchcraft and Larbe/Hoover connections(my line)-but certainly not limited! I have lots of info a...

looking for missouri odom,oldham Posted on: 18 Jan 2001, by  virginia8513

Surnames > Odom

i am seeking info an a misouri ann oldham that married a john washington spraggs abt 3-mar-1869 in tn. unsure of the county. i believe that she had a sister named grudtude? that married a cilfford jen...

Bowen Posted on: 21 Jan 2001, by Richard Lester Bowen

Surnames > Bowen

My father was Rufus Bowen \s\ Hezekiah Bowen Jr.\s\ Hezekiah Bowen. I would like to be put on your list for any information on the Bowen Family. Richard Bowen Odum, Ga.

Lanes Posted on: 26 Jan 2001, by  LesterTLaneJr

Surnames > Lane

Hi Betty; Thanks for the quick response. No I don't know any of your family but will keep my eyes open. Did you know any of the cCOLLINS from up around Odum? Thanks again.

Willie Love Odum m. Thomas Hamilton Downs Posted on: 26 Jan 2001, by robinstortz

Surnames > Odum

my great grandma was willie love odum she married thomas hamilton downs they had 2children together.

Sarah Melissa Roberts Posted on: 29 Jan 2001, by  shzumama

Surnames > Dubose

Could your Sarah have been the daughter of Henry Harden Roberts and Mary Polly Odum ? The family lived in TN. till about 1833 , then moved to Harrison county , Indiana , then on to Pulaski county , MO.in ...

Lane/Lain Posted on: 30 Jan 2001, by  bkalday1

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Seminole

Hello to all; Over the years I have lost contact with to many friends and Relatives having traveled with the Air Force all over and now live in the mid west USA. I do have many webs you might visit an...

Nick and Molly Odom/Odum Posted on: 30 Jan 2001, by Nell Wheeler

Surnames > Odom

Looking for information on Nick and Molly Odom (or Odum) who moved from Dickson Co Tennessee in 1800's,to Mississippi Co Arkansas.Possably worked in timber mills.Their children were Alice Emma Odom who ma...

Surnames > Odom

Looking for information on Nick and Molly Odom (or Odum) who moved from Dickson Co Tennessee in 1800's,to Mississippi Co Arkansas.Possably worked in timber mills.Their children were Alice Emma Odom who ma...

Surnames > Odom

Surnames > Odom

Emmons/Mckinney connection Posted on: 04 Mar 2001, by  batsy10

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Unknown

My family is from Doniphan. There is a Martha and Cheat Emmons whom have two childrenwith the last name Mckinney. Do you have anything that could help me?

James V. Bennett died in Savannah, Ga Posted on: 06 Mar 2001, by  cfinley8741

Surnames > Bennett

Could there be a connection with my grandfather? He married Barbara Odum, born 20, Sept, 1878 at Blackshear, Pierce, Ga. She was the daughter of Henry Odum and Rosamond Summer Odom. The story that I've heard ...

Uncle Steve and Aunt Barbara Posted on: 06 Mar 2001, by  cfinley8741

Surnames > Bennett

I have a Uncle Steve Bennett and a Grandmother, Barbara Odum Bennett. I also have a sister, Barbara Contois. Any connection?

Bennett family of Savannah, Ga. area Posted on: 06 Mar 2001, by  cfinley8741

Surnames > Bennett

My grandmother was Barbara Odum. She married James Vernon Bennett. Their children were Truman, Vernon, Walter, Needa, Marie, Carrie (maybe Caroline), Hazel Romamond, and Stephen. Other family surmanes inc...

49'ers Posted on: 06 Mar 2001, by Allen D. Atkinson

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Lumpkin

Holly, I would be interested in any information you might have concerning these men's trips to California and Colorado.

Frank Gordon Family Posted on: 10 Mar 2001, by  RandallConnel...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Panola

...Franklin Gordon family who lived in Panola County TX in 1890's. Benjamin (Frank) was married to Martha Odum Gordon. They are believed to be buried in Shady Grove Cemetery, but no absolute proof of this.

Braswell & Alday Posted on: 11 Mar 2001, by  awhitti996

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Seminole

...their marks. There is a David Rowan Braswell who married Perry Lee Alday, daughter of Red and Martha Odum Braswell. They lived in Decatur Co. GA. Could these individuals be the ones mentioned in the abov...

Clementine Martin Posted on: 19 Mar 2001, by  mrsstrong1

Thanks for checking. I guess Martin could be a married name and not a birthname. If anyone sees CLEMENTINE, please let me know. Thanks so much.

Elmore Family Posted on: 19 Mar 2001, by Kenneth Jordan

Localities > North America > United States > States > Alabama > Counties > Pickens

...1790-1863,Married to Rebecca Shirley 1790-son of Charles Elmore 1790. John Elmore-son of Elijiah-married Nancy Odum,his son was Joel Elmore{ my great grandfather} married to Mary Shirley {they are buried ...

John Wesley Jackson of Macon Co., Ga. Posted on: 24 Mar 2001, by  DavineVCampbe...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Macon

...Smith, J.P. Sallie [Peaster], wife of J. W. Jackson Born May 8, 1862 - Died June 16, 1900 is buried in Odum Family Cemetery ...

Zilpha Odum Posted on: 27 Mar 2001, by Estelle Denton Anthony

Surnames > Odum

Zilpha married Thomas PROWSE. They moved from NC in 1804 and bought farm in Muhlenburg County Kentucky.They had 4 children-Thomas,Elizabeth, John Harvey,and George O., MY gggfather

Burke m. Dickey > Landon Posted on: 28 Mar 2001, by  ruthhundley70

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Screven

...have a Susan Burke, d. of Thos. Burke and Eliz. Dickey Burke. Susan mar. Geo. Landon and they lived in Odum, Ga. and are buried at Piney Grove Cem. in Odum. Please write, Ruth in Illinois

Abraham Jackson & Estelle Winslett HARRISON Posted on: 06 Apr 2001, by M. K. Harrison

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Barrow

...a sister to Abraham Jackson Harrison. AJ married 2nd - Malissa Thompson's sister: Susan E. Thompson Odum; and 3rdly Estelle Winslett. Would love to exchange info with you! MK Harrison TooFem@AOL.com

Clementine Martin Posted on: 07 Apr 2001, by  mrsstrong1

Larry, Have I asked you about CLEMENTINE MARTIN? She would have had a daughter born in 1882.

Winegar/Nelson Posted on: 07 Apr 2001, by Kathy

Localities > North America > United States > States > Tennessee > Counties > Hawkins

I have a Mary Winegar that married Odum Nelson in Hawkins Cnty. TN.. She died before the 1850 census of TN.. They married about 1846. I believe like my ancestors they left TN because they did no believe i...

per page
  • Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions