Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "PHARR" - 1,712 Messages

per page

Mae Mabe Dwiggins Obit Posted on: 15 Apr 2002, by  mabeone

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Davie

...Services: 4 p.m. Sunday at Eaton Funeral Home, conducted by the Rev. George Troyer and the Rev. Harold Pharr. Burial at Center United Methodist Church cemetery. Visitation: 7 to 9 p.m. today at the funeral...

Dumas, Vassie Lola Williams Posted on: 21 Sep 2000, by Michelle Rasberry

Localities > North America > United States > States > Arkansas > Counties > Columbia

...preceded in death by her parents; husband, William Walter Dumas; a son, Therold Dumas; a daughter, Eva Nell Pharr; a sister, Vernia Knight; and three brothers, Fermon Williams, Nelson Williams and Roy Will...

Stevens, Gibbon Cochran Posted on: 19 Jan 2000, by Michelle Rasberry

Localities > North America > United States > States > Arkansas > Counties > Columbia

...Cemetery with Lewis Funeral Home Inc. in charge. Pallbearers are Bill Yowell, Travis Rowe, Delmage Pharr, Zane Barnett, Jack Marshall, Jim Todd, Bob Lann and Dub Ferguson. Visitation will be from 6 to 8 ...

Jones, M. C. "Buddy" Posted on: 06 Apr 2000, by Michelle Rasberry

M.C. "Buddy' Jones Services of M.C. "Buddy" Jones, 78, of Magnolia, who died Sunday, April 2, 2000, will be 2 p.m. Wednesday at First United Methodist Church with the Rev. Biff Averitt...

McCachern Family in Cabarrus Co, NC Posted on: 22 Jun 2001, by  mccachern

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Cabarrus

...family in Cabarrus Co, NC. I'm interested in descendents of John McCachern (1806-1837) who married Jane Pharr (1811-1843). They had children Elizabeth Jane McCachern and John Cacius McCachern.

R.P. McClellan m. Martha M., mid 1800s Rocky River area Posted on: 10 May 2002, by  kdutton99

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Cabarrus

...been named Mollie's guardians. They are three dwellings away from Samuel Kimmons, age 63, m. Dorcas Pharr, who I am coming to believe may have been Mary Nancy Kimmons Scott's uncle. They were all in the Ro...

Pruitt, Lenora Warren Posted on: 04 Aug 2000, by Michelle Rasberry

...grandparents, Mr. and Mrs. J.S. Moser and Mr. and Mrs. B.M. Cooper. Survivors include her mother, Nina M. Pharr of Magnolia; a daughter, Shawndra Crank and husband Michael of Magnolia; two uncles, Albert ...

Re: Cumberland Presbyterian Church Posted on: 05 Nov 2002, by  EPHRIAM

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Lincoln

My only knowledge of Cumberland Pres. church is that I found out my PHARR line has a number of ministers in Cumberland Pres.Church.

Cabarrus County Pharr Family pre-1800 Posted on: 10 Oct 2000, by  CoachTurner

According to my files which are from compilations and should be confirmed: Hugh Smith Pharr (1810 - 1880) married Martha Means (1840 - ?). Hugh was son of Samuel Pharr (1777 - 1844) and Jennette Smith (? - ?)...

The Pharr family in Lincoln county Posted on: 04 Aug 2000, by Marcus Misenheimer

I am searching for information on the Pharr family of Cabarrus county which had land holdings in Lincoln county. My grandmother seven generations removed came to Cabarrus county in 1849 as a slave in the s...

Morrison genealogy Posted on: 10 Feb 1999, by Janet Morrison

...then send you a brochure about the books. As I stated in the last paragraph of my "Morrison & Pharr" posting you responded to, we have an annual family newsletter and a reunion every other ..

Morrison & Pharr Posted on: 10 Oct 1998, by Janet Morrison

...genealogy. The other James M. Morrison was the son of John & Mary Morrison. He married Margaret Pharr July 13, 1789. They had 10 children. After Margaret died, James M. married Mary Johnston in 1830. ...

MORRISON & PHARR Posted on: 10 Oct 1998, by  ninamack

...info on James M. MORRISON son of Jennett & James Morrison, of Cabarrus Co., NC. married Margaret PHARR on July 19, 1789, in Cabarrus Co. Would also like any info on James & Jennett and other childr...

Re: Fortunes Posted on: 25 May 2002, by  EPHRIAM

Localities > North America > United States > States > Virginia > Counties > Albemarle

My Fortunes came from Albermarle Co. VA, too.Lucy Ponton FORTUNE b. 1810 Amherst Albermarle, VA<Jesse FORTUNE b.1768 Iredell, NC. In 1998 I found a large site on FORTUNES: http://members.aol.Tre...

Neill Family Posted on: 25 Sep 2002, by David Donahue

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Hidalgo

In 1978, Mrs. C. L. Neill, P.O. Box 103, Pharr, Texas 78577, sent a selection of Neill family letters to be published in Family Findings, the quarterly of the Mid-West Tennessee Genealogical Society in Ja...

Isidoro Cavazos de la Pena and Porcion 71 Posted on: 27 Mar 2001, by John Inclan

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Hidalgo

Near Rancho Edinburg (Hidalgo), and the city of Pharr, is situated the 5535 acre Jackson-Brewster Ranch, which borders the northern bank of the Rio Grande River. Located 5 miles east of Hidalgo, it has a r...

Bettie Joe Wright Denham my half sister Posted on: 12 Oct 2000, by Robert William Garrett Denham

...Wright, Father Joseph Clarence(J.C.) Denham. I belive at one time in her young life she lived around Pharr Tx. I think it was Hidalgo Co Tx. She would now be 73 years old. Even if she is deceased , I would...

Walter Holt Married Jane Catherine Ballowe in Pharr, Hidalgo in 1881 Posted on: 04 Jul 2002, by  sweetbir

...Samuel's dau Jane Catherine Ballowe (b 1861 Brazoria, TX) married 21 Nov 1881 Walter Holt (b 7 Mar 1859 Pharr, Hidalgo, TX- d 5 Feb 1943 Houston, TX ) They had following chn: 1- Samuel Henry Holt b 24 O...

Lookup for Pharr Cemetery - Holt Posted on: 17 Mar 2001, by  GaryElsieJone...

My great-grandfather's sister, Beda/Beddie Jane (Scott) Holt died June 13, 1941 in Pharr, Hidalgo County, Texas. Her death certificate gives her place of burial as Pharr Cemetery. Are there cemetery books for ...

KENNEY Posted on: 01 Jan 1900, by Judith Brumm

...Christian Church, McAllen, TX, mid 1940s. He owned and operated Kenney Health Home on the highway between Pharr and McAllen until about 1952.

Re: WITTENBURG in Alamo, Hidalgo Co. Posted on: 16 Jan 2004, by Nan

Carla, Like Ricardo, I grew up in Pharr/Alamo. Hidalgo County was not started until 1852, even though there were earlier settlers in the area. Depending on when William had his ranch, you might have ...

Re: Wittenburg--Hidalgo Co, TX Posted on: 02 Nov 2001, by Dennis

DALTON LLOYD WITTENBURG ALAMO — Dalton Lloyd Wittenburg, 91, passed away late Tuesday night, Oct. 30, 2001, at his residence in Alamo. He was born on a ranch in Salmon, Idaho. In 1917, he moved to Va...

obit or cemeteries Posted on: 13 Mar 2001, by  jvrod3gen

Looking for several Nino's that may have live in Hidalgo County. Leandro Nino b Runge,tx d Pharr,tx 1988. Ramon Nino b Yorktown d Donna,tx 1987. Jesus Alvarado b Kenedy,tx d Pharr,tx. Thanks Janie

Obit lookup, please Posted on: 31 Oct 2006, by  txkabb

Would like to get obit for Hazel Swinney Fankhouser, b. 13 June 1919; d. 23 March 2006. She lived in Pharr. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Advise if there are any charges. Thank you very much,...

Penninger Posted on: 24 Oct 1998, by Susan Carpenter

...Daniel H. Penninger Jr, born in Cabarrus County and then moved to Rowan County. He married Mary Katherine Pharr, also from Cabarrus County. Would love to hear from you. Susan Carpenter

Re: Bethpage Presbyterian Church Posted on: 08 Feb 2006, by  trichmond123

...was a Bell named one of his sons with that McCree middle name.. As well as one decendent of the name Pharr. Caleb M.B. was the son of few decendants "left behind" of the GUTNIGHT germany f...

ALVISO,ALVIZO,ALVIZU were probably the same name 100 years ago or less Posted on: 28 Sep 2000, by Dennis V Carter

...in court records... so a gleaning of Hidalgo County phone listings finds: ALVISO Gloria 240 Handy St Pharr 78577-------956-783-5478 ALVISO Melquiades S Hwy 281 Pharr 78577------956-783-5478 ALVISO Placido 121 ...

Re: cemetaries in Pharr, Texas Posted on: 28 Apr 2002, by Jack Tomlin

Missy........I to am looking for people in Pharr Cemeteries.........Pharr has the following cemeteries......Guadalupe Cemetery, La Piedad Cemetery, Roseland Cemertery, San Juan Cemetery.......hope this helps

cemetaries in Pharr, Texas Posted on: 19 Feb 2002, by Missy

I am looking for names of cemetaries in Pharr Texas. My Ggrandmother Lizzie Montgomery Greenwood died in the early 1920's there and I am trying to locate info on her. Any help would be appreciated.

Losoya, Lazo, Zuniga, Ramos Posted on: 30 Dec 2001, by Jack Tomlin

Am beginning new research into the following names in Hildago Co,Texas.......most probably in/around Pharr, Texas.........Losoya, Lazo, Zuniga, Ramos.........any help GREATLY appreciated

KELSO in Pharr Posted on: 05 May 2001, by  DennisVCarter...

...you to my posting now. When i replied to your original inquiry about the KELSO pharmacy on S Cage in Pharr, TX, someone replied to my reply and she has provided quite a bit of information on the building a...

information Posted on: 19 Nov 2001, by  leonel_alaniz...

Looking for information on Ricardo Alaniz passed away mid 80's or info on any alaniz's in the Pharr/McAllen area.

Kelso Posted on: 19 Mar 2001, by Belia Escobar Thompson

...purchased the Park Front Pharmacy in 1921 which is Newcombe Pharmacy today. It was not the first pharmacy in Pharr; there had been another but it had burned. Dad and mom are still in the area and you can c...

Looking for great grandfather Posted on: 01 Apr 2000, by Scott Kelso

All I know is that my great grandfather, E. J. Kelso lived in Pharr, TX., in the county of Hidalgo. He owned and ran a pharmacy in town at the beginning of the century. His son Jay moved to Norman, OK. in ...

Reach out and phone someone today Posted on: 02 Oct 2000, by Dennis V Carter

...78582-------------968-2029 Douglas 314 Sabine Mission 78572-----------------585-7598 James & Helen 504 W Owassa Rd Pharr 78577----782-4858 John 164-A Silver Spur Alamo 78516---------------781-1913 Quen...

Re: Obit Look Up - Kansas - 2003 KLIEWER, Dorothy (ALLEN) Posted on: 05 Sep 2006, by  chatterchit2

Topics > Research Resources > Lookups > LookUps

...visitation with family 7 to 8:30 p.m. at Bob Lamb Funeral Home, Whitewater. Survivors: son, Richard Kliewer, Pharr, TX; daughter, Shirley Abrahams, Whitewater; 4 grandchildren; 11 great-grandchildren. Pub...

Reach out and phone someone today Posted on: 13 Oct 2000, by Dennis V Carter

...McAllen 78501-----631-8417 Glen & Dorothy 100 E Hackberry Av McAllen--631-7705 Rodney E Carroll Rd Pharr 78577------------782-0088 happy hunting

Methodist School in Pharr, TX Posted on: 22 Sep 2000, by Dennis V Carter

hi, your name looked familiar, i think we copied an old photo of the methodist school in pharr, placed your name on it to call if anyone knows of it... last time i checked the photocopy was still on the bu...

Re: donaciano and paulino cerda Posted on: 25 Sep 2001, by Lisa Serda Cleveland

...Nuevo Leon, Mexico - Mar. 14, 1911 & died Sept. 13, 1943. They both lived and still have childern in Pharr, Texas. Names are as follows: Gabriel Serda (biological mothers name: Petra Zuniga Serda) Domi...

William S. (Bill) Long Posted on: 23 Aug 2005, by Pat Gauby

I am trying to locate information on Bill Long, my dad's uncle. He lived around Pharr, TX, and was returning from a trip to Kansas when he died at Davis, OK, on Dec. 6, 1950. Can anyone give me some assi...

GRAND PARENTS PARENTS Posted on: 12 May 1999, by MAR LANDEZ

LOOKING FOR ANY INFO ON ENCARNACION LANDEZ OR AGUSTINA MORENO LANDEZ. ENCARNACION WAS BORN IN PHARR,TX TO JUAN LANDEZ (SAN LUIS POTOSI) AND DOMINGA ORTIZ. AGUSTINA WAS BORN IN HALLETSVILLE,TX TO BERNARDINO...

Re: Mayfield Family Posted on: 16 Dec 2001, by Robin

...have known or remember his daughter (my great-aunt), Hallie Henderson, who lived on Cherokee street in Pharr? I tried to get a re-print of the Southern Living article, but I was unsuccessful.

Re: Mayfield Family Posted on: 16 Dec 2001, by  KathrynCooper...

I grew up in Pharr and remember "Whispering Tom". In my memory he was always glad to see us kids whenever we saw him. About 15 years ago Southern Living magazine had an article about him on the ...

Mayfield Family Posted on: 05 Apr 2000, by Robin Massoudian

Tom Mayfield was my great-grandfather. Between 1910-1921, he served as Pharr City Marshall, Texas Ranger and Hidalgo County Deputy Sheriff. He had a son, Joe, born in 1905, who was my grandfather.

Palm Valley Memorial Gardens, Pharr, Hidalgo, Texas Posted on: 16 Mar 2005, by Judy Mayfield

I'm seeking someone to take tombstone photo in Palm Valley Memorial Gardens, Pharr, Texas.

Reginald A. BODART (1918 - 2004) Posted on: 20 Oct 2004, by  ShawanoGenWeb...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Shawano

...avid outdoorsman who enjoyed hunting and fishing. Survivors Include: Sister, Lynn (Elmerrett) Lucia, Pharr, Texas and several nieces, nephews and cousins. He was also preceded in death by a sister and he...

Jose G. Salinas, Sr. Posted on: 10 Oct 2004, by  mcgs264

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Matagorda

...Guadalupe Salinas Sr., 52, of Palacios, died Tuesday, Aug. 24, 2004. He was born March 19, 1952, in Pharr, to the late Raymond Sr. and Maria Alaniz Salinas. He was a commercial fisherman and a member of ...

Scales/Pharr/Fair FAMILIES Posted on: 21 Oct 2004, by DONNA WILLIS

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Rowan

Looking for the Pharr/Fair and Scales families. Thanks Donna Willis

White, Thornburgh family Posted on: 12 Mar 2001, by Duncan Morrow

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Warrick

...Named children were: Mrs. Sanford (Sarah Belle) BARTON, Worthington, IN; George Gilbert White (wife Ida Pharr), Worthington, IN; Charles Hopkins White (wife Ruth Fletcher), Couer D'Alene, ID; Mrs. Charles ...

Lula Mae Reeves Oliver Posted on: 18 Jun 2005, by  mcgs264

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Matagorda

...TX. She also is survived by other family members: Dorothy Lee Gore of Angleton, Linda Nell Walters of Pharr, TX, Andrew Erdelt of Palacios, Paul Erdelt of Inez, TX, David Erdelt of Victoria, TX, and James...

per page