Search the Boards

Search Results for "PHARR" - 1,676 Messages

per page

PARENTS Posted on: 09 Oct 2000, by PEDRO CAVAZOS

Surnames > Cavazos

TRYING TO LOCATE RELATIVES. BORN IN HOUSTON,TEXAS ON 8/18/48 AT JEFF DAVIS HOSPITAL. MOTHER WAS FROM PHARR,TEXAS. HAVE AT LEAST ONE OLDER SISTER. PLACED FOR ADOPTION AT DEPELCHIN FAITH HOME. MOST IMPOPRTAN...

Mary Lou or Lucinda Jonesboro Georgia Posted on: 19 Oct 2000, by  Pharrdavid

Surnames > Jackson

...looking for is info on Lucinda family Father Mother and brothers and sisters. Thanks for any info David Pharr

FARR and FAIR Posted on: 20 Oct 2000, by  MichaelGalleg...

Surnames > Farr

...connection is correct; however, to your problem. The FARRs in the Carolinas did go by the name FAIR, PHAIR, PHARR, FARR, et.al., It is my contention, that the majority of the FARRs from the Carolinas came ...

Pharr/Parr Posted on: 21 Oct 2000, by  SKane4275

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Unknown

Looking for information on W A Parr and Willena Ara Parr. Willena listed her place of birth as Fayetteville, MO (1849)in a Civil War Widows Pension Application. Was there a Fayetteville, MO? and if so...

Obit for Mrs P.S. Morris Posted on: 21 Oct 2000, by  jeanpace

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Rusk

...Livingston, Tex.; Mrs. Lena Chadwick, Henderson; Mrs. Achsah Corder, Cushing, Tex.; Mrs. Dora Weese, Pharr, Tex.; Mrs. Leslie C. Fitch, Dallas; three sons., Claude H. Morris, Winters; ...

CAMPBELL m. PHARR, in NC or TN Posted on: 23 Oct 2000, by Kenneth E. Ruminer

Surnames > Farr

...marriage bond to Christian RUMINGER, Sumner Co., TN, 27 Nov 1817. I believe her to be the widow of Ephriam PHARR, Jr. d. Sumner Co., TN ~1797 maybe m. Jane in Mecklenburg, NC, ~1784. Jane and Christian liv...

DeKalb Co. Georgia 1850 Coggin family Posted on: 26 Oct 2000, by  Pharrdavid

Surnames > Coggin

...2 Mary A. b.1838? 3 Nancy Catherine b. 21 December 1842 died 2 April 1931 and married William Edward Pharr 4 James F. born 1844 5 Martha born 1846 6 Louisa born 1849? I have William and James F. serving in...

Forsythe Family in Indiana Posted on: 29 Oct 2000, by  delta8454

Surnames > Forsythe

...Warrick Co. IN 1900 Census. He was married to 1. Phoebe Minnick, dau of Samuel and Eliza, 2. Mary G. Pharr, and 3. Nancy Dimmett. He died in Boonville, Warrick Co. IN May 3, 1906. He and Phoebe had 5 child...

Felton Posted on: 31 Oct 2000, by  Pharrdavid

Surnames > Westbrook

...Ruppe born in Cleveland Co. North Carolina 28 March 1871 If you can add to this please reply. David Pharr

El Capote Ranch Posted on: 11 Nov 2000, by  rose0856

Localities > North America > Mexico > Tamaulipas

Hi Trudy and Gloria, El Capote Ranch is South of Pharr Texas at the border between U.S. & Mexico off of Old Military Hwy near the new international bridge in Pharr. It is very well kept thanks to the careta...

kidder family Posted on: 03 Dec 2000, by ernesto serna

Surnames > Kidder

...for family for quite a while. My grandfather Ernesto kidder did serve in wwII and died soon after in Pharr TX and was buried in McAllen, TX. like to know who in family do you know and what can you tell me ...

ISAAC BURNS Posted on: 09 Dec 2000, by Cathy Hicks

Surnames > Burns

I am searching for information on ISAAC BURNS, father of JAMES BURNS, who married PENELOPE PHARR.I am willing to share information. I Ihave information on BURNS' up to the present. My branch of the family...

robert Posted on: 16 Dec 2000, by JENNIFER SOLIS

Surnames > Solis

...jesus came from nuevo leon his mother was named petra and father was named marcos, our relatives in pharr are named cheeto and chano if you have any questions feel free to contact me jesus spelled his last...

FINDING MY GRANDFATHER. Posted on: 18 Dec 2000, by ROLANDO INGRAM

Surnames > Ingram

WILLIAM IS HIS NAME. HE HAS A BROTHER NAMED GEORGE, AND BOTH WERE TX RANGERS. THEY LIVED IN PHARR TX. WILLIAM MARRIED CAROLINA AND HAD FOUR CHILDREN;WILLIE,JOSIE,JOE,AND ROLANDO WHO IS MY FATHER. WILLIAM S...

FAMILY IN LITTLEFIELD Posted on: 20 Dec 2000, by MIKE MENDEZ LARA

Surnames > Lara

HI WE CAME FROM THE LITTLEFIELD TEXAS WE ALSO HAVE FAMILY IN PHARR MY THE NAME OF QUNITEROS.MY GRANDPA WAS PETE MENDEZ.

vernon alva brown Posted on: 27 Dec 2000, by  sphorse

Surnames > Brown

...relatation are you? I'm his granddaughter. He had two sons Jackie and vernon alva. Jack (my dad) is living in Pharr Tx. Alva lives in N. Calif. Gpa died on Jan. 28,1965 of cancer. Jack keeps in touch with ...

GREENE, JOYNER, MORGAN, PHARR, DAVIS, THOMAS, SHIPP, JOHNSON Posted on: 08 Jan 2001, by  bmkane

Localities > North America > United States > States > Alabama > Counties > Butler

Looking for relatives from Butler County, AL with any of these surnames. Joshua Cook "J.C." or "Cook" Greene (1877-1950) married 10-17-1900 Ellen Zaporah Joyner (1883-1943), daught...

Ella Amanda O'Neal Posted on: 09 Jan 2001, by  SLovett8141

Surnames > Oneal

Dear Bob, My mother was a Billingsley and Thomas Walter Billingsley was her uncle. I have the book "The Billingsley Family in America" by Harry Alexander Davis and it says: Thomas Walter Bil...

Voyles Family Members Posted on: 12 Jan 2001, by Winburn Voyles

Surnames > Voyles

Trying to find Tressie Lou Voyles-m-Rev.Paul Webb,Melvinae-m-Jack Pharr,Fate Marcus Voyles-m-Edda Wilson,Charlie W.Voyles From Jackson Co.Ga

Looking for "Medina" family Posted on: 24 Jan 2001, by John-Paul Raul Medina

Surnames > Medina

My father was Raul Medina, from Pharr,Texas and I am looking for relatives on his side of my family. I have met some of them in Pharr and Mcallen, Tx and am eager to meet more!

Hope this helps. Posted on: 28 Jan 2001, by Jimmy Gutierrez

Surnames > Lopez

...My father was born in 1932 and died in 1994 but I do know that he has brothers and sisters living in Pharr,Tx.

Magdelena Rodriguez Posted on: 06 Feb 2001, by  typingace

Surnames > Rodriguez

Looking for further info on Magdelena Rodriguez. Married to Evaristo Nino, Son Leandro Nino; lived around Pharr, Texas (in the valley).

LOOKING FOR FAMILY Posted on: 08 Feb 2001, by ISRAEL MOYA

Surnames > Moya

I'M LOOKING FOR A DANNY MOYA FROM THAT AREA I THINK HES A COACH AT A SCHOOL IN SANJAUN PHARR EDINBURGH OR IN THAT AREA. IF YOU KNOW OF HIM I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW. I LIVE IN TYLER TX. IF YOU CAN HELP ME I'LL...

FAMILY LINE Posted on: 20 Feb 2001, by Ed. Handy

Surnames > Handy

...mother was Angelina. Get back to me, by the way I did have an aunt named Maria Cantu used to live in Pharr, Tx. If this helps please, would like to here from you.

Cora Lee Brown Atlanta Ga. around 1890 to 1900 Posted on: 26 Feb 2001, by David Pharr

Surnames > Brown

...Fulton Bagg and Cotton Mill or Cabbage Town area. There daughter Cora Lee Brown married Virgil Edward Pharr around 1898.Please help David Pharr

W. W. Hollingsworth Posted on: 28 Feb 2001, by  bobbie233

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Coryell

CORYELL COUNTY NEWS---April 24, 1934 –COUNTY SUFFERS GREAT LOSS IN PASSING OF SHERIFF W.W.HOLLINGSWORTH W.W.Hollingsworth, age 60, sheriff of Coryell county, expired at the family home here earl...

Thomas Elder Fullerton Posted on: 28 Feb 2001, by Richard B. Fullerton

Surnames > Fullerton

...the Buffalo Creek (named for John Scott). The first members were: Robert Fullerton and family; James Pharr and wife, Abner Boyd and wife, John Scott and wife; and Joseph Scott and wife. From another sou...

Ida Gaddis born 1875 Georgia Posted on: 05 Mar 2001, by David Pharr

Surnames > Gaddis

...born about 1875 in Atlanta Georgia area. She was the daughter of William Edward and Nancy Catherine Pharr. I have her on the 1900 census living with her father but no husband showing. She has a daughter Ka...

John Frederick McCutcheon Posted on: 08 Mar 2001, by  Mudd0053

Surnames > McCutcheon

...I do not have a John Frederick listed among the 7 children(that I have) for John Searight and Martha(Pharr) McCutcheon. Those that I do have are C. Wesley(1852), Albertine(1854), Joseph Pahrr(1859), Mary A...

Lenhart, White families Posted on: 12 Mar 2001, by Duncan Morrow

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Coles

...named siblings were: Mrs. Sanford (Sarah Belle) BARTON, Worthington, IN; George Gilbert White (wife Ida Pharr), Worthington, IN; Charles Hopkins White (wife Ruth Fletcher), Couer D'Alene, ID; Mrs. Charles ...

Grant Posted on: 15 Mar 2001, by  splashme

Surnames > Grant

...Ruth Jane Glenn Eckliff Fires. Does the F. behind Sammuel stand for Freddrick? Sincerly Jeannie Eckliff Pharr

Grant Posted on: 15 Mar 2001, by  splashme

Surnames > Grant

...Jane Glenn Eckliff Fires. My Fathers name was William (Bill) Grant Eckliff Sr. Sincerly Jeannie Eckliff Pharr

Pharr Posted on: 16 Mar 2001, by  splashme

Surnames > Phar

Dont know if this will help but I married a David Lee Pharr,whose is one son of James Nick Pharr(Served in Koran War) James mother was a Willie Bruce Pharr. James has a brother named Mitchell and a sister named Gerl...

Obit - William E Lathram Posted on: 17 Mar 2001, by  theniealmira

Surnames > Lathram

July 26, 1949 Tuscaloosa News, Tuscaloosa, Ala W. E. Lathram Is Dead At 90 William Edmund Lathram, 90-year-old justice of the peace and prominent religious leader, died last night at Druid City Hosp...

James Family in Alabama Posted on: 28 Mar 2001, by  gmom8225

Surnames > James

...that he had other children by Nancy, and there are indications that Mary James, married to William W. Pharr was a daughter, and that Elizabeth White, daughter of Benjamin White was widow of a son of Jesse'...

John C. Deckard Posted on: 02 Apr 2001, by Michael Pharr

Surnames > Deckard

Kimberly, my mother (Peggy Pharr) asked me to post this as she is having problems with her internet service. The birthdates for the John C. Deckard we are researching appears to have been born in Kentucky ...

Dr. John R. Rhodes Posted on: 11 Apr 2001, by  mlluke317

Localities > North America > United States > States > Louisiana > Parishes > St > Mary

...That particular piece of land is now known as "Fairview." The plantation was sold to John N. Pharr in December of 1876. I have an abstract of the land, as well as other related court records, tha...

Mary A Lewis of Iredell Co NC Posted on: 12 Apr 2001, by  AnneT381

Surnames > Lewis

I can use your help in locating the family of Mary A Lewis of Iredell Co NC who married Nelson Pharr Alexander on 9 April 1868. They had one son Charles Franklin Alexander Oct of 1869. She died soon after....

Surnames > Lewis

I can use your help in locating the family of Mary A Lewis of Iredell Co NC who married Nelson Pharr Alexander on 9 April 1868. They had one son Charles Franklin Alexander Oct of 1869. She died soon after....

Surnames > Lewis

Surnames > Lewis

I can use your help in locating the family of Mary A Lewis of Iredell Co NC who married Nelson Pharr Alexander on 9 April 1868. They had one son Charles Franklin Alexander Feb of 1869. She died soon after....

Surnames > Lewis

I can use your help in locating the family of Mary A Lewis of Iredell Co NC who married Nelson Pharr Alexander on 9 April 1868. They had one son Charles Franklin Alexander Feb of 1869. She died soon after....

Surnames > Lewis

Surnames > Lewis

Surnames > Lewis

William and Sarah Brown before 1900 Atlanta Posted on: 15 Apr 2001, by David

Surnames > Brown

...census. I am looking for there children. I have A Cora Brown born 1879 Georgia who married A Virgil Allen Pharr and are living on Savannah St. I am trying to make A conection. Thanks David

Bessie Faye WHITLEY, died 13 Dec 1988 Posted on: 15 Apr 2001, by Emmet County Genealogical Society

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Emmet

...in Charlevoix. The couple has lived in Charlevoix ever since and have spent the past few winters in Pharr, Texas. Mrs. WHITLEY was a member of VFW Post No. 1153 Auxiliary, the Community Church of God in C...

Brown family Atlanta 1890 or 1900 Posted on: 17 Apr 2001, by David

Surnames > Brown

Looking for information on Cora Lee Brown born 1879 Georgia who married Virgil Allen Pharr 22 May 1897 Atlanta. Her family might have worked at Fulton Bag and Cotton Mill or lived in the Cabbage Town area....

Everett Coil family of Texas Posted on: 22 Apr 2001, by  chasgeorge

Surnames > Coil

I am trying to identify and locate information on a Mrs. Everett Coil, formerly of Pharr, Texas, and more recently of San Juan, Texas, and her family. Mrs. Coil is the daughter of my Great Aunt, Clara Lamb...

CONTRERAS anyone? Posted on: 26 Apr 2001, by Mary Helen Gomez

Surnames > Contreras

...(married Camilo Almazan). My grandmother then had her children in the valley, Hidalgo county, Donna/Pharr/SanJuan/Alamo,TX.

per page