Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "PHARR" - 1,713 Messages

per page

Re: Swaim /England. Ark. Posted on: 20 Oct 2005, by  LynSwaimR

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Lamar

...Prudence was abt 9 mos old, He m) her sis, Ida Louise. Their children were: Mary Lurline/ William Pharr/ Thomas Stevenson/ James Edward (my father)/ Daniel Ebert.. I am oldest of 4 c. :---Lillian...

Searching for Birthmother Della Jean Gerber Posted on: 09 Apr 2001, by Stacey Marbut

Topics > Adoptions > Adoptees

I was born in 1972 in Pharr, TX at the Suderman Clinic (Hildalgo County). All I know is that my birth mother's name was Della Jean Gerber and that she later married a Larry (RJ) Pennington and once lived i...

Re: Info on W.R. Martin & Dora Ford Martin Posted on: 28 Feb 2004, by  PaulaSain500

...parents. Bennie's email address is JBWinfield@aol.com. Mailing address given was 1401 S Cage Blvd, #104, Pharr, TX 78577. This person may have more information regarding Dora.

Re: Info on W.R. Martin & Dora Ford Martin Posted on: 25 Feb 2004, by  PaSain

...inscribed, 'Addie Ford.' *Information from Bennie S. Winfield, September 17, 1999, 1401 S. Cage Blvd. #104, Pharr, TX 78577- 6207, email - JBWinfield@aol.com: Addie Ford (maiden name Addie Gibson) died on ...

Baby Girl Grimes born 4/30/70 in Waco, TX Posted on: 23 Jul 2001, by  repharr

Topics > Adoptions > Adoptees

I was adopted by Delle and Judith Dowell.

Mary/Mae Farr/Pharr Posted on: 18 Feb 2000, by  NPierceSto406...

Surnames > Farr

...to by best research, somewhere around the early 1800's. She had one son, my grandfather, Will Pierce/Pharr (Census validated). I am told that she also was the mother of Frank and/or Dewitt. Additionally, s...

Looking for information on William James Melton from Hanover, VA Posted on: 12 Oct 2005, by  Danny J Wahlq...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Virginia > Counties > Hanover

...was born 11 Dec 1698 in Hanover, VA, USA, and died 1753 in Hanover, VA, USA. He married ELIZABETH O PHARR 1720 in Hanover, VA, USA. She was born 1698 in Hanover, VA, USA, and died 1753 in Hanover, VA, ...

Re: Chambers, Smathers in Haywood Posted on: 14 Jan 2006, by  Bmaikell2016

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Haywood

...A. (Hall), age 16, marriage date - April 11, 1880. The next household is headed by Rhoda A. (Parris) Pharr, age 34, (spouse - Burton L. Pharr, 1845 - 1876) with daughter Cora Lee, age 6, and daughter Bertha L.P...

Re: Chambers, Smathers in Haywood Posted on: 01 Aug 2005, by Theri

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Haywood

...A. (Hall), age 16, marriage date - April 11, 1880. The next household is headed by Rhoda A. (Parris) Pharr, age 34, (spouse - Burton L. Pharr, 1845 - 1876) with daughter Cora Lee, age 6, and daughter Bertha L....

Chambers, Smathers in Haywood Posted on: 19 Jul 2005, by  Bmaikell2016

...child born was Clarence Chambers in 1881. In the 1880 Census he is living next to a widow Named Roda A. Pharr with two daughters Cora and Burton. In the next household Smathers are living. The information...

Re: Pharrs in Pike Co. Posted on: 14 Jul 2004, by Sherry

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Pike

Marlene - yes, this would be James Pharr and his first wife. My family decended from his second. Thanks so much for posting this!

CASH & related families of Pike Co., MO Posted on: 17 Nov 1999, by  CrB390

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Pike

"Hello again Cousins!" Am seeking to get this family accounting correct! Should you find anything amiss, or be able to add to this, your assistance will be most appreciated. Descendants of...

Re: Pharrs in Pike Co. Posted on: 13 Jul 2004, by  MARLENEFH75

I am not sure this is your family. "From History of Pike Co. Mo. " J.Pharr (deceased) a native of Sumner Co.,Tenn. was born 1791 June 9th. Reared on a farm ,his youth was spent assisting on the...

Re: Pharrs in Pike Co. Posted on: 21 Oct 2002, by  smurphrn

Tom - thanks so much for all the info. I don't know much about James Pharr yet. I wondering if some of those people are children of his first wife. Lucy P. Fortune was his second wife. James supposedly...

Re: Pharrs in Pike Co. Posted on: 21 Oct 2002, by  smurphrn

Tom - thanks so much for all the info. I don't know much about James Pharr yet. I wondering if some of those people are children of his first wife. Lucy P. Fortune was his second wife. James supposedly...

Re: Pharrs in Pike Co. Posted on: 19 Oct 2002, by Tom W. Sisson

Curryville town is located in Spencer Township. The Curryville cemetery book lists Lucy P. Pharr., w/o James Pharr, 12 May 1811-7 April 1982. James is not listed in the cemetery book. As for marriages of the...

Pharrs in Pike Co. Posted on: 19 Oct 2002, by  smurphrn

I'm looking for info. on James W. Pharr who married Lucy Ponton Fortune in Pike Co. in 1829. He died in Pike Co. in 1864 and she died in Curryville, Pike Co. in 1892. What township is Curryville in? Does...

Information Needed Posted on: 25 Sep 2000, by Joseph Evans

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Rowan

Need information on this one. 1890-Moore's Chapel A.M.E.Zion of Union Hill; Rev. Joe Torrence, Nelson Pharr, Mark Alexander, Essie Alexander, Jane Pharr who formed a prayer band. In 1901 the curch was establish...

Pablo Martinez Posted on: 19 Dec 2002, by  mcgs264

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Matagorda

...Pablo "Paul" Martinez, 70, of Kenner, La., died Dec. 11, 2002. He was born Jan. 25, 1932, in Pharr. Mr. Martinez had lived in Kenner, La., for the past 33 years. He was an operating engineer at ...

Jose G. Salinas, Sr. Posted on: 10 Oct 2004, by  mcgs264

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Matagorda

...Guadalupe Salinas Sr., 52, of Palacios, died Tuesday, Aug. 24, 2004. He was born March 19, 1952, in Pharr, to the late Raymond Sr. and Maria Alaniz Salinas. He was a commercial fisherman and a member of ...

Lula Mae Reeves Oliver Posted on: 18 Jun 2005, by  mcgs264

...TX. She also is survived by other family members: Dorothy Lee Gore of Angleton, Linda Nell Walters of Pharr, TX, Andrew Erdelt of Palacios, Paul Erdelt of Inez, TX, David Erdelt of Victoria, TX, and James...

Jesse James Correction Posted on: 05 Mar 2000, by  waverlynwilso...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Trinity

...Branch Lowe and NOT Nancy Gallion. Also that Jesse and Nancy had a daughter (Mary) who married a Mr. Pharr. I believe this is the Mary Ann married to William W. Pharr of Trinity, Co. There is info that Harriet ...

Pharr/ Scales families Posted on: 21 Oct 2004, by DONNA WILLIS

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Stanly

looking for the parents of John R. Pharr/Fair, Also the maiden name of Rachel Scales. Please e-mail me at naxopana@yahoo.com thanks Donna

Re: Mestemacher relatives. Posted on: 13 Sep 2001, by  ephriam1

Localities > Central Europe > Germany > Nordrhein-Westfalen > General

The first MESTEMACHER I have is Gerd Juergen, m1725 in Versmold to Catherine Ilsabein SCHROEDER b.23 Sep 1703, Oberbeck, Westfalen. Their daughter, Margrete Elisabeth,b.1 May 1738, Versmold; m16 Apr...

Reginald A. BODART (1918 - 2004) Posted on: 20 Oct 2004, by  ShawanoGenWeb...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Shawano

...avid outdoorsman who enjoyed hunting and fishing. Survivors Include: Sister, Lynn (Elmerrett) Lucia, Pharr, Texas and several nieces, nephews and cousins. He was also preceded in death by a sister and he...

Scales/Pharr/Fair FAMILIES Posted on: 21 Oct 2004, by DONNA WILLIS

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Rowan

Looking for the Pharr/Fair and Scales families. Thanks Donna Willis

Campbell Joe Taylor Obit Posted on: 15 Sep 2006, by  Marcena Thomp...

Localities > North America > United States > States > New Mexico > Counties > Dona Ana

...C. C. Campbell of Electra TX, two sisters, Mrs. Rudell Lightfoot of Amarillo, TX & Suzie Smith of Pharr, TX & four g-children. Pallbearers: Eddie Woods, Tom Horn, Fred Cochran, Paul Shoemaker, A. V...

Rosecella E. HARTMANN (1932-2005)/tt Posted on: 03 Feb 2005, by  TashaTreptow

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Shawano

Rosecella E. HARTMANN (1932-2005)/tt Contributed by Tasha Treptow Shawano Leader TUESDAY, JANUARY 11, 2005 OBITUARY EXTRACTION: NAME & ADDRESS: Rosecella E. Hartmann, age 72, Shawano, passe...

Will Pierce Posted on: 03 Mar 2000, by  NPierceSto406...

Surnames > Pierce

...father), Acee, Ellias as they appear in the 1920 Census. Will's mother's name is alleged to be Mary Pharr (Farr). Several derivations of the spelling. I have been corrected several times. Great Grandmoth...

Fred G. Van Wie Posted on: 02 Nov 2000, by  mcgs264

VAN WIE Fred G. Van Wie, Jr., 77 of Bay City, passed away Saturday, Oct. 21, 2000, in Wharton, Texas. He was born Oct. 5, 1928, in Waco, Texas, to Fred Van Wie, Sr. and Mary Ellon Ward Van Wie. He w...

Jacob & Charlotte Smith / Scmitt & Children Margaret, Jacob, Philip, Emily, Mary Ann, John, & Lewis Posted on: 01 Jun 2005, by  glsmith119

...Who Was Who in Lampasas County PAGE 4—The Lampasas (Tex.) Record, Thursday, April 23, 1959 By E. M. Pharr PHILIP SMITH Jacob Schmitt, with his family of four sons, Jacob Jr., Philip, John and Lewis, an...

Re: Smith/Baxter families Posted on: 27 Feb 2006, by Greg Smith

..."Who Was Who in Lampasas County PAGE 4—The Lampasas (Tex.) Record, Thursday, April 23, 1959 By E. M. Pharr PHILIP SMITH Jacob Schmitt, with his family of four sons, Jacob Jr., Philip, John and Lew...

Re: Arthur Lunn Posted on: 13 Sep 2001, by  rrlunn

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Potter

...L. Lunn dated Aug 26,1916 to his uncle, Wallace Lunn in Shinglehouse, PA. Arthur was in the Army in Pharr, TX with Company K 3rd NY Infantry. Wallace (1875-1940) was my great-grandfather. I believe Wallace...

gr. grandmother Posted on: 26 Feb 2000, by  CHWARNER

Surnames > Bacon

...son, Cuba, in late 1850's, early 60's. Born 14 Feb 1858 - Died 27 Mar 1908. She married David William Pharr, they lived in Winfield, Lincoln Co. MO and she was an orphan. Came up the Mississippi from New O...

Surnames > Bacon

...son, Cuba, in late 1850's, early 60's. Born 14 Feb 1858 - Died 27 Mar 1908. She married David William Pharr, they lived in Winfield, Lincoln Co. MO and she was an orphan. Came up the Mississippi from New O...

Surnames > Bacon

WARNER, OGLESBY Posted on: 15 Oct 2000, by Ann Peck

Localities > North America > United States > States > Arkansas > Counties > Sebastian

Searching for info. on Charles WARNER, atty. in Sebastian early 1900's. Also looking for info. on his father, William M. WARNER and mother, Juliana Adeline BLOCKER. Also, any descendants of William F....

Re: Pharr, Farr, Fair, Phair, Phayre Posted on: 08 Oct 2005, by  Pharrdavid

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Ireland > Antrim > General

Ephraim 2.2.3 Pharr the son of Edward Neddy Phair and Rachel Beard. He was b. 8 Aug. 1755 in Bedford, Va. and d. 1798 in Lexington, Ga. He mar. jane Smith. She was b. before 1755 in Va. and d. after 1804 i...

Re: Pharr, Farr, Fair, Phair, Phayre Posted on: 08 Oct 2005, by  Pharrdavid

...other info Ephraim married and Jane had Samuel. He mar. Margaret Gourley. They changed the spelling to Pharr and moved to Missouri. notes Sone dates and info on this line from Don Stonecypher. Sagicorn20...

Re: Pharr, Farr, Fair, Phair, Phayre Posted on: 16 Jan 2005, by  Pharrdavid

Samuel Ezekiel 2.2.4 Phair Pharr b. 30 Oct. 1757 d. 7 May 1804 mar Elizabeth Bailey b. 9 July 1765 d. 7 Aug. 1845 in Gwinnett County. There children are. 1. Mary Ann 2.3.18 b 17 July 1791 no other info 2. ...

Theodore Mejeur Posted on: 24 Jan 2003, by  ardispierce

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Kalamazoo

...Sutherland Division for 27 years. Surviving are: his wife, Grace; three sons and three daughters, George of Pharr, Texas, John of Buffalo, N.Y., Mrs. Jack (Trena) Meyers and Mrs. George (Anna) VanderWeele...

Re: Pharr, Farr, Fair, Phair, Phayre Posted on: 16 Jan 2005, by  Pharrdavid

Samyel Ezekiel 2.2.4 Pharr b. 30 Oct. 1757 d. 7 May 1804 mar Elizabeth Bailey b. 9 July 1765 d.7 Aug. 1845 in Gwinnett County. There children were. 1.Mary Ann 2.3.18 2. Elizabeth 2.3.15 3. Edward 2.3.16 4....

Re: Pharr, Farr, Fair, Phair, Phayre Posted on: 27 Aug 2004, by  Pharrdavid

...and Jane Smith I'm told. He had a son named Ephraim by Jane Smith. There is a third line of Ephraim Pharr who showes up in Vanderburg, Indiana on the 1840 census. There is and Ephraim in Chattoga County, G...

Re: Pharr, Farr, Fair, Phair, Phayre Posted on: 12 Mar 2004, by  EPHRIAM

...# 4.3.6 -p 448 is my gg grand father. I come through Ephraim jr, James, David Wiliam, Lucy Catherine Pharr, John Holthaus, Me and Mine.

Grace Mejeur Posted on: 24 Jan 2003, by  ardispierce

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Kalamazoo

...Church. Her husband, Theodore, passed away in 1971. Surviving are 3 sons and 3 daughters, George of Pharr, Texas, John of Gaithersburg, Md., Mrs. Jack (Trena) Meyers, Mrs. George (Anna) VanderWeele , Mrs. ...

Re: Pharr, Farr, Fair, Phair, Phayre Posted on: 04 Mar 2004, by  EPHRIAM

oops! Mary Belle BACON married David william PHARR..they are my gr.grandparents He starts on page 452.

Googes and Pharrs Posted on: 20 Sep 2006, by Marty Owens

Localities > North America > United States > States > Mississippi > Counties > Prentiss

Looking for information concerning connections between the families and original ownership (not American Indian) of Pharr Mounds on the Natchez Trace Parkway.

Re: Pharr, Farr, Fair, Phair, Phayre Posted on: 19 Feb 2004, by  fhc3334244

I, too, am connected to Ephraim Pharr, Antrim. I have a copy of chapter of a book,"Farrs and Pharrs. . ." by Henry Newton PHARR. The Chapter is the one with my line, but I have never seen any other p...

Re: Pharr, Farr, Fair, Phair, Phayre Posted on: 11 Nov 2002, by Elizabeth Pitts

My message was wopped off last try, so will try again. Margaret or Mary Margaret Pharr/For/Farr married an English Sea Captain, George Bowen, married, lived and died in Charleston,S.C. According to famil...

Re: HESTERLY OR PENNINGTON Posted on: 27 Oct 2004, by  BettyClarke29

Localities > North America > United States > States > South Carolina > Counties > Abbeville

Hal, Francis Pennington Hesterly was my G Grandfather. His wife Eliz Jane Pharr died in childbirth.No other issue in AR. I have the book by a McKelvey , I will share inf. that I might ...

per page