Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "souder" - 1,532 Messages

per page

BOWMAN-HEIDLE, marriage 1859 Posted on: 08 Feb 2005, by  Dalice

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > EasternPa

From Star of the North Newspaper, Columbia County, Pa. Issue of 8 June 1859 Married 4 June 1859 John Bowman, of Light Street Ameliar Heidle, of Light Street

Robert Earl GOODACRE Sr Posted on: 03 Oct 2005, by  44wayne

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Kalamazoo

...Motor Freight for many years; later at Metro Transit. He enjoyed his grandchildren and classic cars. On October 5, 1984 he married Augusta JOHNSON, who survives. Also surviving are 3 daughters, Jerry ...

ggrnmother Posted on: 25 Mar 2006, by  julia379

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Isabella

looking for julia johnson/aka parmichee/married to john johnson in1898/lived in ogamaw county/died in ogamaw county/looking for her parents

Gonzales, Roswell, NM Posted on: 29 Feb 2000, by  rosemarie98

Localities > North America > United States > States > New Mexico > Counties > Chaves

Correction on Last name FRANCO not France

Re: William Wilder Posted on: 28 May 2005, by  hannahvanhorn

Localities > North America > United States > States > Mississippi > Counties > Noxubee

...Nancy 15, Sarah 8 and William and Mary's son Joseph 2. Maybe he was out of the HH by this time. Do you have any info on the Daniel family? Hannah Van Horn

SOLARCK-PLUCINSKA, marriage 1894 Posted on: 16 Aug 2004, by  Dalice

From Freeland PA Tribune Issue of Mon. Apr. 16, 1894 Marriage license issued Stanislaus Solarck Josephine PLUCINSKA, of Freeland

Re: Farrell/Kaeffer/Smith/Gogler/Blauvelt Posted on: 04 Aug 2005, by  nrwr33941

Localities > North America > United States > States > New Jersey > Counties > Passaic

...Arthur,b-1849, Catherine,b-1849 Mary b-1879, Joseph b 1882, Patrick b 1884,and Rosie b1886 ,He came from Ireland in 1896 was a silkweaver.

Re: Bassett - Hews Posted on: 29 Jan 2005, by Carol Movahed

Localities > North America > United States > States > New Jersey > Counties > Salem

I don't know if this information is relevant to your research, but I have an old genealogy journal that lists some Burlington Co. Quaker couples who made their Second Declaration of Intentions to Marry in...

Sarah Back mother of Zoe Madeline TURNBAUGH Goddard Posted on: 04 Mar 2000, by  LLANAJG

Surnames > Back

Looking for her and family, parents etc. She was Born Apr. 1897 and died Aug. 1945 in Odessa, Texas. I believe she may have come from Ill because her brother William Stanley Turnbaugh was born there. His...

ED for Milwaukee Address Posted on: 04 Aug 2002, by  blueoctavia75

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Milwaukee

Can anyone tell me what 1930 census ED the following address would be listed in? I got this out of the 1930 City directory for Milwaukee. es 56th 1 n Congress h do I am looking for William H and Ma...

Almand name origin Posted on: 03 Mar 2000, by Margaret Keahey

Surnames > Almand

I am interested in knowing what nationality the name Almand is. If there is someone who doesn't mind letting me know, please answer my e-mail. Thank you.

gr.gr.grandparents Posted on: 02 Mar 2000, by Terence Burk

Regionen > Europa > Deutschland > Baden-Württemberg

These are my gr.gr.grandparents and may have been from Alsace-Lorraine and left from LeHavre port in France in 1843 on a ship to New Orleans. Earlier history is sought, marriage, parents, town, etc.

Price Hall Posted on: 02 Jul 2001, by  akygirl

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Wiley obituaries - scrapbook collection

Price Hall, 51, of Frankfort, Kentucky, died October 28, 1986 at King's Daughters Memorial Hospital, Frankfort. A native of Franklin County, he was a son of the late Estill and Mary Elizabeth Rudder Hall. He w...

1841 1851 census southampton Posted on: 26 Feb 2003, by  monicaselway1

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Hampshire > General

...for French Street St.John Southampton ref as follows H0107/416 Page 4 folio 5.looking for information on Burton family.I would be most greatful for any help or advice re obtaining a copy.Thank you for t...

1870-1878 Posted on: 29 Apr 2001, by  CMeyers6705

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Shackelford

Curtis Alexander Galttana and wife Synthia Ann lived in Shackelford Co. tx. from only dates birth of children 7 of them 1870 to 1878. Synthia Ann Alverson Galttana died 31 May 1878 and family bible sa...

Grace Wheatley Taylor Posted on: 19 Mar 2002, by  l_stockdale

Localities > North America > United States > States > Tennessee > Counties > Houston

I would appreciate any information on Grace Wheatley born 1896 Houston Co., TN. She married about 1914 to Tharpe Hirrom Taylor born 1890 Benton Co., TN, died 1941 Henry Co., TN. In 1920 they were li...

Samuel Gordon Brown Obit Posted on: 08 Aug 2003, by  tweetyuncaged...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oklahoma > Counties > Garfield

I am looking for any information on Samuel Gordon Brown. His death is listed as March 4, 1959 Garfield county Ok. He was married to Mary Agnes Witten. Would like to find his Obit that might state of any chi...

Thorp Bible Posted on: 31 Oct 2000, by  LWest8595

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Llano

Karen, I am interested in seeing the Thorp Bible pages you mentioned on the Llano Co.Queries. They are my husbands ancestors. Will be waiting or you to post them. Could you post to this page when they...

Walter L. Ash, Sr. - seeking info Posted on: 07 Jan 2005, by  Rick_in_Indy

Localities > North America > United States > States > Montana > Counties > Yellowstone

Looking for information about Walter L. & Lucille (Fowler) Ash, lived in Greencastle, Putnam Co., IN. Walter was b. 25 Aug 1913; his parents were Fred & Maude Ash. Walter died in 2003 in Billings, M...

Johnston, Daniel Posted on: 19 Jan 1999, by Erin Waters

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Rusk

Daniel Johnston moved to Stubbs Township,Rusk county in 1900 from Drayton, Pembina Co., North Dakota. He was born in 1855 in Cobden, Renfrew Co., Ontario. In Ontario, he married Ida. They had 6 childr...

Wm Edmiston Posted on: 12 Mar 2000, by  seamandj

Surnames > Edmiston

Hi Mona - Is your family orginally from Fulton/Franklin Counties PA? There are also Edmistons from around Lewistown, Mifflin Co. which are not from my line. I believe they are from the same line that ...

John Moore in SC Posted on: 12 Mar 2000, by  losburn

Surnames > Moore

...1798.....not sure of the county. Moved about 1815 to Hardeman County TN. Then to Miss. about 1835 then to Fannin County Texas about 1849 then VanZandt County 1860 till 1876 when he died. We believe his father...

Boysen Posted on: 02 Jun 1998, by  Sandy_READER

Regionen > Europa > Ehemalige deutsche Gebiete > Schleswig

I am searching for any information concerning Hans Martin Boysen or his family. Hans Martin BOYSEN was born in Almsdorf, Schleswig-Holstein, Germany on March 27, 1840. He came to America prior to 1881. He w...

I think I can help find your proof Posted on: 28 Oct 2001, by  LLAkins

Localities > North America > United States > States > Alabama > Counties > Cherokee

I will send you a invite to the Akins family site, I have been working on the Akins family for about 2 years, & have lots of family members that are helping. Please join us. Lisa

SUSIE/SUSAN KING Son Born 5/31/59 Posted on: 29 Aug 2003, by  boysen_danett...

Topics > Adoptions > Birth Mother

...pregnacy until she gave birth to her son. We know now that her Mother is approx. 80 years old, her Father died at the age of 56 in an accident. We also believe that she has another son and daughter now. Please...

Re: Genealogy on family Uhrig Posted on: 09 Sep 2003, by  hdjackson42

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Calhoun

...information on the UHRIG/ROBEEN families. I do have copies of Andrew's probate papers. That is how I found out that he had a daughter, Catherine, married to John Robeen. What I am really wondering at ...

Re: Reich family in Ohio Posted on: 14 Jan 2003, by  bukovina48

Localities > Central Europe > Hungary > Tolna

...records of Németkér at your local LDS Family History Center, and trace your family back. These records cover the period 1789-1895. Civil records (1895-1903) are also available. Here is the website...

Peter P. Michalak, 1946 - 2004 Posted on: 23 Apr 2004, by Joan Benner

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Wood

Abstracted from the Pittsville Record [Pittsville, Wood County, Wisconsin], Thursday March 11, 2004, Page 3. Peter P. Michalak, 57, of City Point, died March 7, 2004 in Black River Falls. Peter was...

Guseila/Poparad/Pojorta, Romania Posted on: 22 May 2004, by  gwendowlyn

Localities > Eastern Europe > Romania > General

Hi- MY g-gm name was Anna Guseila, per her birth certificate. She was born aprile 25, 1889. Her parents were Petru Guseila and Anna Tociabu. She was born in Pojorita/Pojorta, Fagaras, Romania. She ha...

Joyce STEVENSON Posted on: 17 Jun 2005, by  Herman8r

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Kalamazoo

STEVENSON, Ms. Joyce Kalamazoo, MI Passed away Saturday, June 11, 2005. Services will be held 11:00 a.m. Thursday at the Harper Funeral Home, 521 Douglas Avenue, Kalamazoo, MI. Friends may view 3-6...

Susan Ella, Elizabeth Boggan McCaskill Posted on: 27 Feb 2000, by Cindy Shivers

Surnames > McCaskill

I have some information on Susan Ella McCaskill who was married to my gggg uncle and not much info on Elizabeth "Betsy" Boggan McCaskill. Anyone have anything?

Elias EDWARDS 1845 Posted on: 12 Jul 2000, by pat petty

Localities > North America > United States > States > Tennessee > Counties > Weakley

EDWARDS: I am searching for any information on Elias EDWARDS who died in Weakley Co. TN in 1845. He left no will but his estate was to be inventoried by Solomon Valentine. i do not know if this was ev...

family name Posted on: 06 Feb 2000, by Ed Addeo

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Ireland > Clare > General

...family to be from Lisdoonvarna, County Clare. Is this surname familiar to the area? I'm visiting Ireland in May and plan to search these roots. They came to the USA about 1880, entering through Boston. ...

Rachel Slack Posted on: 19 Apr 2000, by  skr925

Surnames > Slack

Do you have any inf. about a Rachel Slack B. 8-12-1817 who lived near Zanesville? My GG Grandmother. Married William Bateman 1846.

Puffer Family Tree Posted on: 26 Feb 2000, by Frances Puffer Colley

Surnames > Puffer

Trying to get a hold of Dee Puffer. Lost her phone number.

Jeffery Posted on: 27 Jun 2000, by  tntndnd

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Cornwall > General

Thank you for your prompt response! Did you find the online census at Rootsweb or another web site? Thanks again for the help. Tricia

Re: Latham family originally from Fredericksburg Posted on: 28 Aug 2006, by  smairena

Localities > North America > United States > States > Virginia > Independent Cities > City of Alexandria

I am related to William Edward Latham but I do not have any info for you on Lucy. Since it is now 2006 and you originally wrote this posting several years agoI was wondering if you have found anythin...

James Herndon & Amy Lord Herndon Posted on: 09 Dec 2002, by  sherrine21

...descendents of the James & Amy Lord Herndon. They were married in or near Kalamazoo, Michigan, sometime between 1878 & 1880. James Herndon was alleged to be from England, and Amy Lord Herndon was bor...

Looking for Info Posted on: 30 Dec 2000, by Robert Padgett

Localities > North America > United States > States > Tennessee > Counties > Unicoi

Looking for information concerning relatives in Unicoi county, TN. The information that I have is as follows: Padgett- Jack Dall Padgett born to Herbert Padgett and Mary Mathies. Herbert is believed to have a twin...

Dylan Michael and Gavin Allan Meyers Posted on: 03 Jan 2003, by  ardispierce

MEYERS, Dylan Michael MEYERS, Gavin Allan Kalamazoo, MI Twin infant sons of Michael and Julie (Willobee) Meyers of Kalamazoo died Tuesday, December 31, 2002 at Bronson Methodist Hospital. Surviving besides their ...

Huffman-Phelps marriage Posted on: 30 Nov 2002, by  RBARTDOC1

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Lapeer

...Sarah HUFFMAN were married in Lapeer County, possibly Marathon Twp., in March, 1872. State of MI doesn't have record of the marriage, but Lapeer Co. info appears in LDS IGI.

Nolan Immigration Posted on: 05 May 2001, by Charles Noland

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Ireland > Carlow > General

...response to my query about the Nolan immigration from Ireland to America. It seems that in 1678, the ship "St. George" of London docked in Maryland under the control of Capt. John Quigley. He ca...

Re: Jewelry Store at 2nd & Main Posted on: 29 Dec 2002, by Susie

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Vanderburgh

Think it was Acme Susie

KOHLER, Mrs. Emma A., 1897-1986 Posted on: 11 Apr 2001, by  dalicefadden

Date: FRIDAY, September 19, 1986 Page: B07 MRS. EMMA A. KOHLER Mrs. Emma A. Kohler, 89, of 4467 Main St., Egypt, died Thursday in Allentown Osteopathic Medical Center. She was the widow of George A. ...

O'DONNELL, Charles F. & Joseph Posted on: 17 Sep 1998, by  LCrow10101

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Onondaga

O'Donnell Brothers. "Syracuse.--Charles F. was born March 11, 1864, was graduated from the high School in 1880, spent five years in the stock brokerage business and two years with the Alsop Furnace Comp...

GEGECZY, Mrs. Theresa, d. 1936 Posted on: 02 Apr 2002, by  Dalice

From Hazleton PA Standard-Speaker, Mar. 17, 1936 Mrs. Theresa Gegeczy, died at 7:40 o'clock yesterday morning, ather home, 119 Second street, Highland, from complications. She had been a resident of Hig...

Re: Julia Schexnayder Posted on: 21 Sep 2001, by  plburke

Topics > Ethnic / Race > African American > Louisiana

There is a good possibility your Muggah family is from Cape Breton, Nova Scotia and specifically from the Sydney area. Check the web site of Ross Muggah which can be found at URL http://fox.nstn.ca/~c...

Keller Obituary, April 14, 2004 Posted on: 27 May 2004, by  RMunns7272

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > St > Croix

...Military Jr. College in Valley Forge, Pa. and then Otterbein College in Westerville, Ohio. Peter began his career working for TITN France Company, a computer communications company, in Eden Prairie, Mi...

Sallie B. (Mrs. D.W.) Payne obituary - 1950 Posted on: 10 Nov 2000, by cjp

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Webster

Mrs. D.W. Payne Dies Following Heart Attack; Had Been Prominent In Social, Church, Business Affairs Mrs. Sallie B. Payne, 77, member of a prominent Webster county family, and active in the civic and s...

TenEyck Posted on: 11 Mar 2000, by  AKenny9804

Surnames > Ten Eyck

Hello Bonnie, My e-mail is akenny@ioa.com and I would certainly appreciate any information that might connect with our TenEyck's. Thanks in advance - Adele

per page