Search the Boards

Search Results for "adger" - 507 Messages

per page

ADGER (African American) Posted on: 22 Dec 2000, by  Terri Adger

Surnames > Adger

...ancetors owners. I want to believe that they may have come here to Pendleton, SC with their owner Robert Adger, in the 1860's. He migrated his family to Pendleton during the Civil War and bought a house....

Hedden's Posted on: 27 Dec 2000, by Maria Rodriguez

Surnames > Hedden

...called "cotton" when she was little because of her blonde hair. There was a brother called Adger too I believe. My grandfather told my mother when she was little that one of his sisters had died ...

Heddens Posted on: 27 Dec 2000, by  BTEtfonehom

Surnames > Hedden

...great grandparents. Their youngest child is or was name Kay. I remember mama talking about an Uncle Adger. My Greatgrandparents had 7 children burn to death in a fire. They were burning off a field. Their ...

BELL FAMILY Posted on: 30 Dec 2000, by DAVID PIQUETTE

Localities > North America > United States > States > South Carolina > Counties > Dorchester

...may 1859 in colleton dist sc whose children were:lavinia sarah ann bell(died apr 1884)who married 1st adger bunch,2nd west williams,3rd joseph murray(may 25 1824-jan 21 1898):elizabeth jane bell(dec 6 1824...

Adger Slaves Posted on: 01 Jan 2001, by  Terri Adger

Topics > Ethnic / Race > African American > General

...Winnsboro, SC and Charleston, SC. During the war they moved to Pendleton, SC. Robert and John Bailey Adger moved to Pendleton and each bought a plantation Ashtabula and Woodburn. After the Emancipation of...

Frank Dagnan Posted on: 04 Jan 2001, by  CabbyD

Surnames > Duignan

...Dagnan and his wife Sarah Elizabeth. My grandfather, Peter Dagnan,son of Christopher Columbus,is from Adger Alabama. I know ther are Dagnans in Adger now as I have seen them on message boards.Hope you enjoy the...

Re: Donald ALLAN - Thurso, Scotland m Janet CURRIE 1916; left Scotland abt 1923 Posted on: 13 Jan 2001, by  adgersmyth

Surnames > Allan

...in 05/01/1908. He came to America with his father Alexander Allan. Any relation to your ancestors? Adger Smyth

ALLANs of Thurso, Caithness, Scotland - 1830s Posted on: 13 Jan 2001, by George Currie

Surnames > Allan

Hi Adger, nice to hear from you. I really don't know a lot about the Caithnes Allan family other than what is in my previous message. There are still descendants of these Allans in Thurso, but I am not cer...

David Thomas Houston Posted on: 27 Jan 2001, by  adgersmyth

Surnames > Houston

...Son of Aaron Houston, d 1/6/1777, Cabarrus County, NC, Son of David Houston I. Any help out there? Adger Smyth

Valentine Winecoff Posted on: 27 Jan 2001, by  adgersmyth

Surnames > Winecoff

Interested in information about Valentine Winecoff, son of Matthias Winecoff and Mary Sloop. Married Leah Rumple 7/21/1840. Any help out there? Adger Smyth

Looking for descendants of H. Louisa Adger Posted on: 30 Jan 2001, by  Terri Adger

Surnames > Adger

Hello, I am looking for descendants of H. Louisa Adger. I believe that the initial H. represents Harriet, which was her mothers name. Louisa was born in Anderson County, South Carolina in 1863 or 1864. S...

Valentine Winecoff Posted on: 06 Feb 2001, by  adgersmyth

Surnames > Winecoff

...supply any information that would be of interest to you, let me know. Thanks again for your response. Adger

Your Rumple Line Posted on: 06 Feb 2001, by  SEWCole

Surnames > Winecoff

Adger, In the book I have, there are several pages of Rumple's. The book I have is on the Winecoff's, but it appears that the Rumple's are a large part of the line. Let me know if you need information on t...

The Rumple Line Posted on: 06 Feb 2001, by  adgersmyth

Surnames > Winecoff

...You can reach him through the Rumple Bullitin Board. Thanks again and send me your email address! Adger

Lookin for decendants of John Dorsey Brown,Jr. Posted on: 07 Feb 2001, by Terri Brown Adger

Surnames > Brown

...Arizona. Anyone with little info would be a great help. E-mail:ronadger@yahoo.com Thank you, Terri Brown Adger

Florence Pitts of SC Posted on: 07 Feb 2001, by  jamesbarker82

Surnames > Pitts

...b.21JAN1871, d.27MAR1952 in Oconee Co., SC. Married to Jeremiah Doyle Gillespie, had 13 children: Ervin John Adger Thomas Clinton Joseph James Lawrence Arthur W Raymond Elizabeth "Bessie"...

Fred Brown Posted on: 11 Feb 2001, by Terri Brown Adger

Surnames > Brown

...NC. Anyone with information please responed. Your help is greatly appreciated. Thank you, Terri B. Adger

Annie Briggs, b. 10/05/1838 Posted on: 13 Feb 2001, by  adgersmyth

Surnames > Briggs

Looking for information, dates, origins, of Annie Briggs, b. 10/05/1838, d. 6/20/1921, married to James Adger Smyth 3/1860, who was the mayor of Charleston, SC during reconstruction. Father of Annie was Th...

Aust-Agder not Adger Posted on: 17 Feb 2001, by LucieAdger

Surnames > Markussen

In Norway they don't use d before g so I was told by a News paper editor when I was searcing for Adger. Go to Familytreemaker.com, put in adger and then look for first names, I think there is a Revenald or some...

Looking for info on John Dorsey Brown, Sr. Phoenix,AZ Posted on: 17 Feb 2001, by Terri Brown Adger

Localities > North America > United States > States > Arizona > Unknown

...these people please respond to this message. Your help is greatly appreciated. Thank you, Terri Brown Adger

Effie Posted on: 03 Mar 2001, by Ashley

Surnames > McCullough

...found out that he has an uncle and aunt that he knew nothing about. Effie had 2 children from a James Adger Bishop(James Jr. and Effiejr.) If you can find anything on them it would be great!!!!! I know tha...

Donald ALLAN's Family - Caithness, Scotland Posted on: 09 Mar 2001, by George Currie - NZ

Surnames > Allan

Dear Adger, I have been able to obtain this following information of our Donald Allan's family near Thurso, Caithness in the north of Scotland. Donald and his sister Margaret's parents were David Allan bor...

Re: Donald ALLAN's Family - Caithness, Scotland Posted on: 09 Mar 2001, by  adgersmyth

Surnames > Allan

Thanks for your contact, It gives me something else to go on. Will be back in contact after I have a chance to run things down. Thanks Again. Adger

David Thomas Houston Posted on: 15 Mar 2001, by Adger Smyth

Surnames > Houston

...Son of Aaron Houston, d 1/6/1777, Cabarrus County, NC, Son of David Houston I. Any help out there? Adger Smyth

Aaron Houston Posted on: 15 Mar 2001, by Adger Smyth

Surnames > Houston

...Aaron Houston, d 1/6/1777, Cabarrus County, NC, Son of David Houston I. Does any of this ring a bell? Adger Smyth

per page
  • Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions