Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "adger" - 516 Messages

per page

Hiram McGuire Posted on: 21 Oct 1999, by  RuthEagerMora...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Rockcastle

Hi! Hiram McGuire is the son of James Adger McGuire and his first wife Nancy Anglin. James Adger McGuire is the son of Archibald D. McGuire and his first wife Margaret "Peggy" Guyer. Nancy Anglin is t...

Afro-American-BAREFOOT, Sampson Co. NC Posted on: 22 Dec 1999, by  xxxAliceFergu...

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Sampson

...was White/Black or Indian/Black heritage line. In the 1880 census, there were more children Marshall, Adger, Dock, Anne, Nathaniel (grandfather), William and Clarence West. Thanks Alice West Ferguson Gr g...

BAREFOOT/WEST, Mulatto,Sampson Co, NC Posted on: 16 Dec 1999, by  xxxAliceFergu...

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Qualla

...Does anyone know this family, other children in the 1880 census were: Nathaniel, William, Clarence, Adger, Marshall, Dock, Anna and Minnie. They were given a cemetary by Kirby West. So I know Silas, Winnie...

Crawfords/Cunninghams Posted on: 19 Dec 2001, by  NancyMurphy46

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Ireland > Antrim > General

Would love to have any information on the Crawfords and Cunninghams in County Antrim. I believe the families may have come from around Dunean.

North children, Savannah orphanges, 1880 Posted on: 25 Aug 2006, by  KathleenFitzg...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Chatham

...existed in Chatham Co. following the Civil War. I am interested in three brothers [Robert, Samuel and Adger/Edger North] listed in the Bethesda Home for Boys in the 1880 census and their parents, as well a...

Crawford Posted on: 05 Mar 1999, by Claire Salter

Localities > North America > United States > States > Tennessee > Counties > Robertson

Do you have info on Margaret Crawford born in 1744 in Antrim, Ireland? She died in 1827.

Woolley/Adger, AL Posted on: 31 Oct 1998, by Diane & Sheryl

Topics > Ethnic / Race > African American > Alabama

Looking for information on the name and family Woolley and the city or location of Adger,Alabama

North Family Posted on: 27 Jul 2003, by  SadieD63

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Chatham

...looking for North relatives.Does anyone recognize any of these names; Robert Myers North, Samuel L. North, Adger North, Edward L. North, Eliza Buckner North., Renna Delk North. All are suppose to have been...

Margaret Kyle m. James Beckett Posted on: 11 Jan 2005, by  bigjimretired

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Ireland > Antrim > General

...Ireland, Martha, Ann, & Margaret and then sailed to America about 1782 reportedly with a family named Adger who may have been related. They settled in South Carolina, for a while at Charleston. They...

Re: Barnett, Foster, Jackson, Green famlies and location of Bright's Creek Posted on: 21 Jul 2004, by  macmica

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Tryon

...Bright's Creek is to use Mapquest. Go to mapquest.com and search for Mill Spring, NC. You will see Lake Adger just north of Columbus on the map. Zoom in on the lake and Bright's Creek will be labeled on...

Deaths-June 1944- Moore/ Teal/ Huggins/ Matthews/ Casey/ Robertson/ Bassett/ Folsom/ Porter/ York/ Stone/ Sweilley/ Long/ Childree/ Woodham/ Little/ Dreisbach/ Miller/ McClendon/ Newton/ Wetherington/ Blount/ Trammell/ Wood/ Dansby/ Ennis Reunion Posted on: 04 Oct 2006, by  JUDI Z

Localities > North America > United States > States > Alabama > Counties > Houston

...Eagle... my email is JGharst@bellsouth.net 1 Jun 1944 Rev. Moore’s Burial Takes Place Friday The Rev. Adger Moore, Pastor of the Blountstown, Fla. Methodist Church, died early today at his home in Bloun...

Robert Claude SIMPSON Posted on: 09 Apr 2004, by  cyndigrinder

Localities > North America > United States > States > South Carolina > Counties > Greenville

...Dora Della Whitmire approx 1901. Children of Robert and Dora are: Annie Mae, Oits Lee, Miles, Birdie, Adger and Fred Simpsons. Roberts mother's first name is Margaret. Possible sib's Raymond, and Maud. ...

Adger Posted on: 12 Apr 2003, by  androkaz

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Scotland > Fife > General

Partner has "Adger" as paternal ancestry. She can't find any real links. Great-great-great etc (1888) grandfather died in Barlinnie Prison, Glasgow (had a "habit" of getting married!!...

ERNEST B. DUNLAP, M. D. Posted on: 04 Nov 1998, by Carolyn Smith Burns

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oklahoma > Bio abstracts - 1916 History of Oklahoma Vol III

...Carolina during colonial days. Dr. Perry G. Dunlap was born in Alabama in 1862, removed from Eden to Adger near Birmingham in 1892, and in 1907 came out to Lawton, Oklahoma. He was in practice in that city...

Re: St. Paul's C.M.E. Church of Belcher, Louisiana Posted on: 09 Aug 2006, by  JaniceAdger

Localities > North America > United States > States > Louisiana > Parishes > Caddo

I am so sorry I did see this earlier, I would have loved to be there. Since I still have quite of few older first cousins. In addition that that my grandfather and several of childrens/my aunts and ...

St. Paul's C.M.E. Church of Belcher, Louisiana Posted on: 18 May 2006, by Erica

Localities > North America > United States > States > Louisiana > Parishes > Caddo

...launched St. Paul’s Cemetery Restoration Project aimed at restoring and maintaining the adjacent, Hattie Adger Memorial Cemetery. You are invited to come and celebrate in this commemorative event, which a...

Surnames in Shreveport Cemeteries Posted on: 12 Jul 2000, by Claire Salter

I found the list of cemeteries in Caddo Parish. Now can someone tell me how to get the names of people buried in these cemeteries. I would especially like a list of those buried in Forest Park East an...

Looking for Father's Family Posted on: 24 Mar 2000, by Carolyn Price

Surnames > Price

Father: Clifford A Price. Born in Adger Al. May 1927. Parents: Adger? and Lilly Mae Price. He has 5? bothers and 1 sister. Sister and one brother lives in Toledo Ohio. Other brothers are in Cal. Az. Utah. Ala.?...

Elizabeth Hayden Adger Posted on: 24 Oct 1999, by Kathleen

Surnames > Hayden

We are looking for information on Elizabeth Hayden Adger

marriage Posted on: 09 Jul 2000, by Patsy Burchfield-Oswalt

Surnames > Burchfield

Need date of marriage between Meredith "Matt' Burchfield and Itra "Boots" G. Burchfield. Business-Matt's Grocery, Lock 17 Rd. Adger, AL

Re: Bailey,Baily of SC and NC Posted on: 03 Sep 2002, by Ann Bailey Weisel

Surnames > Bailey

...book are Bailey, C. Jno. est 11/29/1914 Bailey, Carolina, Mrs. by D. T. Bailey 11/25/1897 Bailey, J. adger by John Bailey 07/02/1920 Bailey, William H. by Dr. T. w. Bailey 05/11/1915 I have a William H. B...

Thank You's TO this message board for bringing us together Posted on: 06 Aug 2001, by Mary

Surnames > Coppett

...small world, I had NO idea anything would come up at all when I first saw this Web Site and I typed in Adger Coppett and was so excited when "There he was" that I called my mom (Virginia Coppett)...

Adger Coppett was twin to (Arthur?) Posted on: 04 Jun 2001, by Mary

Surnames > Coppett

My grandfather's name was Adger Coppett, was also from AL but had moved to Arkansas, my grandfather Adger Coppett was a twin, I believe his twin brother was named Arthur. I don't know much about his first wife ...

COPPET, Adger, Rachel, Ruby, Dixie - AL - AR Posted on: 15 Nov 2000, by Jeri

Surnames > Coppett

Adger Coppett was born 1891-93 Calhoun County, AL - parents: Jim and Nancy Rebecca (Martin) Coppett. (Coppet was just the way this family group chose to spell "Coppock" - sometime with only one &...

Bergeson Surname Posted on: 27 Nov 1999, by Sharon K. Turner

Surnames > Bergeson

...adopted. On her mother's side, they were all from Norway. Tonnes Bergeson was from Khristiansand, Aust Adger, Norway. He was born about 1845. He was a cabinet maker (also made Coffins) He was married to Ka...

per page