Search the Boards

Search Results for ",JOSEPH ,MOSLEY" - 652 Messages

per page

Marriage-Date and Wife Posted on: 29 Dec 2000, by  janet_hastie

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Callaway

The Mosley's lived in Fulton area of Callaway Co. Joseph L Mosley arrived in early 1800's. His son, my ggrandfather, Benjamin F Mosley b 1844 had his first child Ida Mae in 1868 in Fulton(Per Death Cert. His two brothe...

Hammond, Thos,Mary,Jos,Phoebe,John,Edward, Prudence,Samuel - W.PA Posted on: 15 Jan 2001, by  JudyChampionF...

Surnames > Hammond

...and last settled in New Castle,Pa Lawrence County. Their children + -- Thomas married Jemima Bennett; Joseph married Ann Price; Mary Ann; Prudence married Benjamin Mosley; Phoebe married Harry Brown; Samuel; John...

Mosley - LeRoy Posted on: 23 Jan 2001, by  JudyChampionF...

Surnames > Mosley

...I'm still looking for you. Keep this one in mind: Benjamin F. Moseley-Heard Co., GA Posted by: Peggy Mosley Date: October 12, 1998 at 19:01:17 of 1097 Looking for the parents of Benjamin Moseley. Ben...

Bagby/Bartley Posted on: 28 Feb 2001, by  Debbie Schmid...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Callaway

...Corp. Joshua Bartley, as follows: 1. George E. Jamison (b. 1855) m. 1889 Hattie Bartley (b. 1865). 2. Joseph D. Bartley (b. 1840) m. 1863 Sally Wise (1846-1907). 3. John Bartley (1784-1847) m. Winnifred Bag...

Seth Mosley Posted on: 10 Mar 2001, by L. Lockhart

Surnames > Mosley

Looking for inf. on a Seth Mosley that possibly lived in Tazewell Co. Va. around 1877 to 1881. Any info. on any Mosley that was shot from his horse and killed in Tazewell or Russel Co. area during this time. My g...

Palmer Posted on: 18 Mar 2001, by  fbrantay36

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Fulton

I don't know about Joseph Franklin Palmer, but I am researching the name. Does Egbert Culberson PALMER, Arabella MOSLEY PALMER, Jessie WITT PALMER or Luther Moses SMITH ring a bell? They lived in Coweta County, G...

BROWNELL, Kenneth Carl, d. Sept. 13, 1995 Posted on: 12 Apr 2001, by  b1gqyq13

Localities > North America > Canada > Nova Scotia > Pictou

...the former Betty Langille; daughter, Beverly A. Cavanagh, Westville Road; sisters, Jean (Mrs. Thomas Mosley), Tidnish; Irene (Mrs. Harry Annis), Tatamagouche; Thelma Trenholm, Digby; four grandchildren; six...

Mosley's Posted on: 11 May 2001, by John E. Swain

Surnames > Mosley

I don't have my records with me now. In my previous post I mentioned James Mosley as my great grandfather. It might have been Joseph. James may have been William's father. I'll report back later.

Hi cousin Posted on: 15 May 2001, by John E. Swain

Surnames > Mosley

I think that makes us second cousins. Our fathers were first cousins. My Dad's mother was Alice Mary Mosley who was one of the children of Joseph Genaro Mosley. Do you have a brother who is or was for a while a barber?...

Carl Eugene Welker, 1938-2000 Posted on: 24 May 2001, by  RBell6054

Localities > North America > United States > States > Tennessee > Counties > Montgomery

...Welker, survivors include two sons, Greg Welker, Gray, Ga., and Henry Welker, Clarksville; a stepson, Joseph Mosley, Indian Mound; two daughters, Tracy Davis, Elba, Ala., and Candy King, Clarksville; two stepdaug...

ELAM Sr., PARTIN and MALINDA A. CLAYTON married 1816 TENN Posted on: 26 May 2001, by Miss >^oo^California

Surnames > Partin

...b. Abt. 1825; d. Abt. 1890. vi. WILLIAM C. PARTIN, b. Abt. 1827, Kentucky; d. Abt. 1870; m. MALINDA MOSLEY. vii. LUCINDA PARTIN, b. January 29, 1831; m. BETHANIAN FUSON, October 24, 1851. viii. MALIND...

Johnson and Mosley Family of DE. and PA. Posted on: 30 May 2001, by Joyce

Surnames > Johnson

I am looking for relatives of Grace Johnson. Grace had serve children. Dewitt Johnson and Joseph Johnson who were twins. Also Dick Johnson, James Johnson, Joseph Johnson, Beatrice Johnson Parker and John Mosley.

Mosleys of Madison County, Texas Posted on: 31 May 2001, by John E. Swain

Surnames > Mosley

...in Madison County, Texas for a number of years, say approximately 1850-1870. Her name was Alice Mary Mosley. Her father was Joseph Gennaro Mosley and his father's name was William Mosley. William was a Civil War veteran of ...

pictures Posted on: 04 Jun 2001, by John E. Swain

Surnames > Mosley

I have pictures of William Mosley (son of James Albert) and his son Joseph Gennaro Mosley. I'll e-mail regarding the myfamily etc site.

Re: pictures Posted on: 28 Jun 2001, by  JettRobinson7...

Surnames > Mosley

June 27, 2001 John, I would like to hve a copy of the picture of William Mosley (son of james Albert) and his son Joseph Gennaro Mosley. Can you e-mail to me? Thanks, Jett Mosley Robinson Jett0145@AOL.com 500 Carters Circl...

Re: Mosely/Mosley -- England Posted on: 28 Jun 2001, by  JudyChampionF...

Surnames > Mosley

Jeff, thank you for the inquiry. I am a HAMMOND/NIGHTINGALE Researcher...the MOSLEY/MOSELY/MOSELEY families come into play from Prudence HAMMOND, wife of Benjamin MOSLEY. I have never found anything further back...

Re: William Mosley of Edgefield County, S.C. Posted on: 02 Jul 2001, by  AnnetteDitto9...

Surnames > Mosley

Dear Jeff My name is Annette Foster Ditto William Mosley and Judea Cheatham are my husband's 4 great grandparents. the line is as follows. William Mosley & Judea Cheatham James Albert Mosley and Elizabeth Fuller...

Cates - NC, AL, MS, TX Posted on: 05 Jul 2001, by  MonteaS

Surnames > Cates

...that time, they had five children, all born in AL: Martha, Benjamin, John L. (my g-gf), Nancy, and Joseph. John L., at some point, moves to Mississippi where he marries Martha Ann Mosley, dau. of William Eli ...

Mosley Bridgeton NJ Posted on: 05 Jul 2001, by  msparrow_us

Surnames > Mosley

I am interested in any information on the grandchildren of James Mosley and Eliza Durham Mosley, especially children of their sons Albert and Joseph. My mother was Eliza Durham Mosley's niece and I would like to find ...

Re: William Mosley of Edgefield County, S.C. Posted on: 11 Jul 2001, by  ELPASOMOS

Surnames > Mosley

John, I believe that we are also cousins. Our great,great grandfather is Robert Alexander Mosley. He married Mary Elizabeth McCoy. They had William Broughton, born 22 Aug.1859 died Jan 17 1946. Ransom Alber...

Mississippi Verners Posted on: 14 Jul 2001, by Ann M LeDoux

Surnames > Verner

...had 10 children. He died in Oct. 1855, Charles first married Mary T. Verner. They had 5 children. 1. Joseph D Verner : was named admin. of his father's estate but died Nov 28, 1855, one month after his fath...

BENJAMIN FRANKLIN MOSLEY Posted on: 17 Jul 2001, by  janet_hastie

Born June 22, 1844 in Fulton, Callaway Co., MO to Joseph L Mosley and Elivira Jane Drennan. I am looking for any info on this line. Ben's two brothers were married at Unity Baptist Church. I have been looking f...

mosley Posted on: 23 Jul 2001, by  cheok42

Surnames > Mosely

I am a decendent of the Mosleys and Doc Mosley and Norman Mosley if they are the same as I am related to. Doc's name was Melvin and Norman is brother. the last time I saw them both they lived in Oregan in a retir...

Sally Wells born about 1800 Posted on: 25 Jul 2001, by  donaldhauser2...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Muhlenberg

...Perquimans County and Ann Collins born 1768 in North Carolina. She had the following brothers and sisters: Mosley P. Wells born March 21, 1798 married his cousin Lurany Wells April 26, 1831 in Muhlenburg Co...

Ben D. Wells born 1834 Muhlenburg Co. Ky Posted on: 25 Jul 2001, by  donaldhauser2...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Muhlenberg

Looking for the name of the wife of Ben D. Wells if he married. Ben D. Wells is the son of Mosley P. Wells born March 21, 1798 in North Carolina and died Aug. 25, 1867 in Muhlenburg County, Ky and Lurany S....

Re: Maj. Joseph A. Blance, Polk County resident during 1910 Posted on: 29 Jul 2001, by Marjorie Brown

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Polk

The following article about the West family contains much data on the Blance family: NATIONAL SOCIETY OF DAUGHTERS OF THE AMERICAN REVOLUTION No. 18 - The West Family - Early Settlers of Polk County ...

Re: George Francis Towle Posted on: 15 Aug 2001, by  stj53

Surnames > Towle

...George W. born 19 Sept 1810 in NH & died 20 Apr 1887 in Chicago, Ill. Geo. W. married Ann Morton Mosley (10 Jan 1814 - 13 Mar 1887) in Aug 1833. They lived at Lee and Portsmouth, NH. I have George W....

Re: Cates - NC, AL, MS, TX Posted on: 22 Aug 2001, by  cjayduke

Surnames > Cates

I just found out that John L Cates and Martha Mosley are my great grandmother Dixie Cates Craig's parents. They are buried in Tate Co. Mississippi. It was Joseph L. who ended up in Texas. Email me and we'll discu...

Re: lost cousins Posted on: 28 Aug 2001, by  charlotte86

Surnames > Hill

...county.. Children were from Arch's first marriage Arbell Sewell married Virgil Shaw Vestal Sewell married Joseph Bethune, then Otis (Bear) Thompson Velma Sewell married Claude Bethune Dela Sewell married Ro...

Re: Ransom Albert Mosley Posted on: 04 Sep 2001, by  annetteditto8...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Madison

...and Judea Cheatham James Albert and Elizabeth Fuller *james is the brother to your Robert Alexander Mosley Joseph and Carolina Adams James Eli Mosley and Julia Anna Moon Neva Anna Mosley and Travis R. Manning Clora Nadine Ma...

Re: Mosley Family in TX Posted on: 04 Sep 2001, by  AlMosley447

Surnames > Mosley

Gwen, It seems we are related, my husband's GGG grandfather was also William Mosley born in Edgefield County, S.C. He had several sons one of which was Robert Alexander Mosley who married a Mary Elizabeth McCoy. ...

Re: Mosley Family in TX Posted on: 04 Sep 2001, by  AnnetteDitto8...

Surnames > Mosley

...My name is Annette Ditto I believe we may also be related. My Husband's Line is as Follows William Mosley and Judy Cheatham James Albert Mosley and Elizabeth Fuller Joseph Mosley and Carolina Adams James Eli Mosley and Julia An...

Re: In search of Ransom Albert Mosley Posted on: 10 Sep 2001, by  annetteditto8...

Surnames > Mosley

...fourth great grandparents. Here what I have of my line. William Moseley and Judea Cheatham James Albert Mosley and Elizabeth Fuller Joseph Mosley and Carolina Adams James Eli Mosley and Julia Ann MOON Neva Anna Mosley and Travi...

Misc. MOSLEYS Posted on: 10 Sep 2001, by  cjvhte1

Surnames > Mosley

...SOMEONE CAN USE SOME OF IT.---- ____________________________________________________________ John Wesley Mosley,b.-Atoka,OK;d.Grand Saline,TX. + Sally Veal,d/o John Veal and Fanny Ann Baker. Children: ...

Re: goodsite Posted on: 15 Sep 2001, by kasey

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Erie

...goodsite married to dorothy ross.there are 8 children.micheal eugene goodsite,steven allen goodsite,gerald joseph goodsite,julie ann[goodsite]kromer,bonney christine[goodsite]brooks,gary patrick goodsite,sh...

James Kimmey of DE Posted on: 22 Sep 2001, by  @@Nanticoke9@...

Surnames > Kimmey

Searching for information on James Kimmey m. Elizabeth Mosley (no dates). One child has been identified, Joseph Kimmey (1868-1952) who married Nancy Mosley (1870-1931). This family resided in Kent or Sussex County. A...

Re: Mosley Family SC>AL>TX Posted on: 14 Oct 2001, by  AnnetteDitto8...

Surnames > Mosley

Hello My name is Annette Ditto I saw your message come across the Mosley Board. And I believe we may be related. I have a William Thomas (TOM) Mosley who married a Cora L. I don't have her last name because ...

Re: Mosley-Mosely-Moseley Posted on: 17 Oct 2001, by  janet_hastie

Surnames > Mosley

I havve Burwell Moseley-Before 1800, VA to Wilson Co., TN His son- Joseph L Mosley, b Wilson Co., TN, d Callaway Co., MO. m Elvira Jane Drennan. His son - Benjamin Franklin Mosley-Mosely, b Hams Prarie area of Callaway in 184...

G.W. Fairfax - Letters & Documents - LibVA Colonial Records - SR 07053 Posted on: 22 Oct 2001, by gracie

Localities > North America > United States > States > Virginia > Unknown

...ARCHIBALD McCALL, GEORGE McCARTY, Capt. MERCER, JOHN MOLLISON, Major MONTAGUE, GEORGE MONTAGUE, Mr. MOSLEY, _____ NEILSON, CHARLES NELSON, THOMAS NICHOLAS, R.C. NORTON, _____, Sr. NORTON, _____ ...

Re: William Mosley of Edgefield County, S.C. Posted on: 24 Oct 2001, by  Jett0145

Surnames > Mosley

Need some information on the following: William Mosley & Judea Cheatham James Albert Mosley and Elizabeth Fuller Joseph Mosely and Carolina Adams James Eli Mosely and Julia Ann Moon Neva Anna Mosely and Travis R. M...

Re: PRICE Posted on: 03 Nov 2001, by  EJ_Hanford

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Posey

...any family connection between the Price family of Hunterdown Co., NJ and the Price family of VA. On Joseph Price, I have: We, The People of North Central Posey County -- by C. & G. Cox printed 1993 - p...

David Carter/Solomon Carter/Vincent Carter/Louisiana/Texas/Arkansas Posted on: 16 Nov 2001, by  tngreenwood20...

Surnames > Carter

My great-great-grandfather was David Carter. There exists a letter from his mother, Prudence, written in 1853 to his sister Elizabeth Gallihar (Galagher, Golihar, Golihan?) who was living in Arkansas...

Re: Solomon Carter Posted on: 20 Nov 2001, by  tngreenwood20...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Mississippi > Counties > Carroll

...Daniel, 11, Job, 9, Mary Ann, 5, David, 5, Louisiana 6 months, and 5 young people and children names Mosley/Manley/Masley?---Joseph A., 17, William F. 15, Thomas J., 13, Sarah, 11, and Elizabeth, 9 (pages 82-83, ...

MOSELEY-MOSLEY-MOSELY, TN,MO,AR,OK. Posted on: 04 Dec 2001, by  janet_hastie

Surnames > Mosely

Benjamin Franklin Mosley, born 1844, Hams Prarie area, Fullton, Callaway Co., MO to Joseph L. Moseley-Mosley and Elvira Jane Drennaan. He married Unknown abt 1867. First daughter, Ida May was born 1868 in Fulton. They left t...

Scruggs,Webb,Mosley,Rutledge,Archer,Hoeggen Posted on: 19 Dec 2001, by  raybj

Localities > North America > United States > States > Arkansas > Counties > Mississippi

...in the area of Blytheville and married. Jettie W married Frank Luther Webb, Sara Myrtle married J H Mosley, Marian Eula married J D Rutledge and Willie married H J Archer. Flora P married M O Hoeggen and mo...

MOSLEY'S IN SADDLEWORTH, YORKSHIRE Posted on: 05 Jan 2002, by  canyondam97

Surnames > Mosley

Lydia Mosley, Christened May 16, 1814: Kirkburton, Yorkshire daughter of Joseph Mosley & Hannah Brooksbank. Lydia married Buckley Holden Jr. They had 4 children: Mary Jane B.1845 Jonathan B. 1847 James Willi...

Descendants of Elisha Joseph Smith, Sr Posted on: 07 Jan 2002, by Catherine O'Briant

Surnames > Smith

...The following in still in progress and I have further information for those interested 1 [1] Elisha Joseph Smith Sr b: March 1809 in GA. I'm told Elisha's father maybe Levi Smith "not confirmed" ...

Re: Cates - NC, AL, MS, TX Posted on: 08 Jan 2002, by  Montea Alliso...

Surnames > Cates

...the time: Sarah, age 13; Benjamin, age 11; John L., age 9 (my G-Grandfather); Nancy J., age 6; and Joseph W., age 5. By 1870, my G-Grandfather, John was in Lauderdale County, MS and married to Martha Ann Mosley....

Joseph Sweatt b 1854 Posted on: 30 Jan 2002, by Darla Farris

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Butler

Looking for information on Joseph Sweatt, b 1854 in Butler Co, m Betty McMillan CHILDREN: (names may be family nicknames or misspelled) Rook Vivial (RV) b 1873 d 1963 (my ggrf) m Lillie Mae Roby Bill Den...

Re: Joseph Sweatt b 1854 Posted on: 02 Feb 2002, by Darla Farris

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Butler

The younger Joseph born in 1854 may be the one I'm looking for, but I have no way of knowing for sure. It's hard to believe such a large family could leave no paper trail in the records. Thank you for the...

per page
  • Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions