Search the Boards

Search Results for "suddeth" - 447 Messages

per page

Alta Vista/other cemeteries Posted on: 05 Feb 2001, by  JWHART22

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Hall

Yes there is a book on the Tombstone Inscriptions of Hall County. Hall County Library has one and I'm sure they will do lookups for you. You can also call Alta Vista's office and they will look up nam...

Suddith/Pell Posted on: 07 Feb 2001, by  jryden

Localities > North America > United States > States > Virginia > Counties > Patrick

In an index of abstracted Court and Misc. Records of Fairfax County from 1749 to 1867 is the following entry on Pell: Henry Pell listed next to Benjamin Suddith, Jr. in Truro Parish on road from the ...

Adams Leathers Connection Posted on: 08 Feb 2001, by Jerry Adams

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Wilkinson

...brother in the will of John Leathers of Wilkinson (1828-1838). John listed his wife Flora, sisters Betsy Suddeth, Jane Leathers, and Rachel Leathers. Another brother listed was a William Leathers. No childre...

John Douthard Todd b. 1820 Indiana Posted on: 14 Mar 2001, by  JudyKelley98

Surnames > Todd

...John Douthard Todd,he was born May 20,1820,Indiana-died Nov 28m1882,Adams Cty,Illinois. Married Mary Suddeth in 1841. Please help! He some relation to Mary Ann Todd Lincoln wife of Abraham lIncoln.

Spears at chaney Chapel Posted on: 28 Mar 2001, by Ive Knight Spears

Localities > North America > United States > States > Alabama > Counties > Clay

the maxer spears was married to my great uncle son of daniel monroe spears son of m.daniel spears and mary watwood son of mercer spears and elizabeth dodds moved to jackson co. al. 1914 from clay co. ...

Aaron McElvaine Posted on: 29 Mar 2001, by  kmellsworth12...

Surnames > McElvaine

...a brother named Aaron McElvaine from Cuthbert, Ga. In the mid-70's I visited a lady by name of Alice Suddeth in Albany, Ga. Didn't get much info. except for info on her immediate family,so I recognized the n...

McElvaine - Cuthbert/Albany, Ga area Posted on: 16 Apr 2001, by  kmellsworth12...

Surnames > McElvaine

...that area of Ga. He had a brother or half-brother by name of Aaron McElvaine. I spoke with an Alice Suddeth in Mid-70's in Albany, Ga. who was supposedly my grandfather's cousin. If anyone has any info on th...

aaron McElvaine Posted on: 16 Apr 2001, by  kmellsworth12...

Surnames > McElvaine

...was born in Cuthbert/Albany area. Had a brother or half-brother by name of Aaron. Visted with an Alice Suddeth in mid-70's and was related to my grandfather. Would like to hear from anyone with infor regardi...

McElvaine Posted on: 16 Apr 2001, by  kmellsworth12...

Surnames > McElvaine

...name of Aaron McElvaine. I spoke to a cousin of my grandfather (Cleve McElvaine) by the name of Alice Suddeth in Albany Ga in the mid-70's. She was quite elderly. Your family names came up in our conversatio...

John D & Rebecca J Spencer Posted on: 25 May 2001, by  sdcrawford

Surnames > Spencer

Seeking info on greatgreat grandparents, John D.Spencer who married Rebecca Jane Suddeth. No dates. My great grandmother, Martha Jane Spencer was born in June 1862, but don't have names of other siblings. My...

Re: Anna B. Shields (b. 9/1/1842, d. 8/14/1889) Posted on: 22 Jul 2001, by  GLGreen100

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Morgan

...Shields was a brother to a Anna B. Shields. The father was John B. Shields and the mother was Eliza Ann Suddeth, if this is the same family line. My GGF John Shields was born in Madison, GA in 1844. There ...

Re: MITCHELL / INGRAM in GA, AL, TX Posted on: 25 Jul 2001, by Charissa

Surnames > Mitchell

I would love to share information with you. Drop me a note in e-mail and we can exchange gedcom files. My e-mail is cpedro@rmcpmi.com Here's some names that might show a connection: Descendant Repor...

Glaze's in McClain County Posted on: 03 Aug 2001, by  WandaGlaze93

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oklahoma > Counties > McClain

...gathering any Glaze family information. Does anyone know anything of an H.S. Glaze who married Vivian Suddeth, Sep. 18, 1918, in McClain County? Thanks.

Minnie Opaltra Suddeth Posted on: 15 Aug 2001, by  Angela Fussel...

Surnames > Sudderth

I am looking for information on my Great-Grandmother's family. She was Minnie Opaltra Suddeth from Gwinnett County, Georgia, b. 10/29/1894 and d. 5/25/1984. She married W. Theodore Tatum. I have a family ...

Bennie Lee Thorn Posted on: 23 Aug 2001, by  PauletteFlym

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Van Zandt

...married Marlene Chaney June 14, 1953. He was preceded in death by his parents, siblings, Barbara June Suddeth, Gary Don Thorn and Brenda Jean Thorn. Survivors include his wife, Merlene Thorn, Edgewood;...

DAVIS, William P. - b. 27 FEB 1832 Posted on: 12 Nov 2001, by Kathy Palmer

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Bartholomew

...who the parents are for my gr gr grandfather. He was born in Bartholomew IN and married Martha Ann Suddeth. One of his sons (Lewis b 11 JUL 1857) was my grandfather's (Fred Curtis Davis) father. Anyone wi...

DAVIS, William P. - b. 27 Feb 1832 Posted on: 12 Nov 2001, by  @@DrumbeatIII...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Bartholomew

...certificate for Lewis Davis, b 11 Jul 1857? Marriage certificate for William P Davis and Martha Ann Suddeth? (Not very informational until 1882.) Wish you more luck. Ruth

Re: Elizabeth STROUP m John Charles SWANGEL 1833 Harrison Co OH Posted on: 01 Feb 2002, by  diana_matthie...

Surnames > Stroup

John Charles SWANGEL/SWANGLE remarried 21 Nov 1839 in Harrison Co., OH, to Agnes SUDDETH, so while Elizabeth STROUP had surely died *by* 1839, I wonder if she actually died *in* 1839. John C. SWANGEL appear...

Re: William Dean Posted on: 05 Feb 2002, by Barbara Fidler

Surnames > Dean

...Illinois. Francis married my grandfather Gerald Guy Stegall. William W. Dean was married to Bertha Suddeth.

American Revolution Documentation Posted on: 09 Feb 2002, by Donna Wall

Topics > Organizations and Societies > Daughters of the American Revolution (DAR)

I guess this is a silly question for many, but how do I go about getting documentation of my ancestors who fought in the Amer. Rev? What serves as documentation? And where do I obtain this info? P...

Military names and others mentioned in Aug 13, 1945 paper Posted on: 03 Mar 2002, by  cwchandler

Localities > North America > United States > States > South Carolina > Counties > Anderson

Brown, Arthur Jr.,Walhalla; White, James, Jr., Greenwood Suddeth, Joe, Easley; Johnson, Arthur, Hartwell, Ga; Garrett, Noah, Belton; Latimer, Ralph, Honea Path; Owens, Joseph, Greenwood; Wyatt, Lloyd A., Sen...

POSS in Polk Co. Posted on: 13 Apr 2002, by  cherieposs80

Surnames > Poss

...looking for any information on General Jackson Poss (9/5/1883 to 2/23/1963). He was married to Mary M Suddeth, lived on Oak St. in Aragon Georgia in Jan 1923. He is buried in the Prospect Rd. Cemetery. I hav...

Re: Looking for Mincey info Posted on: 18 Apr 2002, by Greg

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Lumpkin

Hi Melanie, He was from Lumpkin, GA. His wife's name is Sarah Adelphia Suddeth. He was the son of Issac Mincey who fought for the South in the Civil War. My grandfather George Newton Mincey was his son. You ...

Re: John D & Rebecca J Spencer Posted on: 13 Jun 2002, by  villa111111

Surnames > Spencer

I have a William Spencer who listed a Suddeth as his gu ardian for marriage in 1819 in Albemarle co Va. I have several relatives and a Jane Spencer in the fmily

Re: John D & Rebecca J Spencer Posted on: 01 Jul 2002, by  scrawford

Surnames > Spencer

...Spencers were from Albermarle County, but I haven't been able to prove that yet. So it's possible that the Suddeth I am looking for is in Albermarle too, but I don't have anything to tie that to. Do you ha...

Re: John D & Rebecca J Spencer Posted on: 02 Jul 2002, by David Villars

Surnames > Spencer

You are right about the Suddeth in Albemarle co. Some were witness to the marriage of my James and his Mother Jane and the in inlaws in 1818,according to Albemarle co marriage records. William ;had a brother...

Adelade Humphrey Posted on: 05 Jul 2002, by  gpuck011

Surnames > Humphrey

...Elbridge, Ben, Hausley? and Elijah. Father is listed as Ben on Marion's death certificate and Reuben Suddeth on David L's. Adelade is suppose to be buried at or near Sonora, KY. She died in Louisville in ...

GEORGE ALEXANDER DAVIS Posted on: 10 Sep 2002, by  purplelady53

Surnames > Davis

George was born to John Bell Davis and Queen Isabelle Bunton of Tennessee, on July 3, 1919 in Fairmont, West Virginia. He graduated from Dunbar School, and attended West Virginia State Institute in M...

Harrow/O'Hara/O'Harrow/Harra in Clark/Mont. CO KY late 1700's Posted on: 14 Nov 2002, by  debraanderson...

Surnames > Harrah

...Son Daniel Hacket (Nelson and Elizabeth Hacket), Ex; James Gray, Samuel Harrow. Wit: William and T. Suddeth, Samuel Arnett. NOTE:That Nelson Hacket seems to have been married to Elizabeth Harrow prior to hi...

Richard H. Best b1857 Va Posted on: 30 Nov 2002, by  RJoy241660

Localities > North America > United States > States > Maryland > Counties > Montgomery

...unk. Lived in Montgomery County in 1900 Census. Wife Mary E. b1853 d after 1930, maiden name Suddath/Suddeth. Possibly married Unknown Gorum before marriage to Richard Best. Children are Harry H. b1880, ...

Re: Louisa Shores marries a Dean Posted on: 02 Jan 2003, by Linda M. Smith

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Habersham

I have a Sarah A. Dean who married Henry Shore, son of John (Johann) Shore and Mahala Suddeth of Habersham County, GA. I have seen Louisa's name in Habersham records, but don't know the connection. Linda

LEE Posted on: 16 Jan 2003, by susan lee zeman

Localities > North America > United States > States > Virginia > Counties > Fauquier

...in Fauquier county Va. moved to Harrison county Ohio sometime in early 1800's. He married Elizabeth Suddeth in 1798. They are my ggggrandparents.

Dovel, Alpha Wrigh Walker Posted on: 16 Mar 2003, by Wanda Purcell

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oklahoma > Counties > Roger Mills

Services for Alpha Walker Dovel of Wichita, Kansas, formerly of Clinton, Oklahoma, were held at the First Christian Church in Clinton at 2PM, Friday, March 7, 2003, with Rev. Doyle Kinney and Rev. Lar...

Conrad Ossler and Willie Sappington Posted on: 19 Jun 2003, by  xxL_Ossler

Localities > North America > United States > States > Mississippi > Counties > Pontotoc

...Sappington who married an H.W. Parrish/Parish? Willie and Pink's parents were R.D.Sappington and Minerva Suddeth. Willie,Minerva, and Conrad were alive and well(or at least alive) in Pontotoc in 1930. Minerv...

Re: Military names and others mentioned in Aug 13, 1945 paper Posted on: 30 Jun 2003, by Robin

Localities > North America > United States > States > South Carolina > Counties > Anderson

could you please tell me which paper these names appeared in? I believe the Joe Suddeth mentioned was my great uncle.

Re: DAVIS, William P. - b. 27 Feb 1832 Posted on: 08 Oct 2003, by  JoyceComer51

William P Davis was the son of Margaret Christy and John Davis. Martha Suddeth was married to Jesse Comer in about 1848 in Bartholomew county, Indiana. Jesse died of cholera in 1850. Martha married Willia...

Re: Reuben Harrison Wright 1887-1955 Posted on: 09 Oct 2003, by Janice Stokes

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Catoosa

...1857 to January 04, 1935). Jesse James Wright is the son of Allen K. Wright (1825-1864) and Permelia Suddeth (abt 1830-1920). Allen is the son of Jesse P. Wright (abt 1768 to bet 1850-1860). I thought Pen...

Re: William Nicholson Posted on: 19 Oct 2003, by  Mistdreamr

Surnames > Nicholson

...1837 to Sarah Jane Johnson b Feb 2 1823 and d Apr 18 1877 have as one of their 13 children a Nancy Ann Suddeth Nicholson b Mar 8 1854 d Feb 12 1937. James Shackleford Nicholson was the brother of William Ni...

keeths Posted on: 04 Feb 2004, by rick keeth

Localities > North America > United States > States > Mississippi > Counties > Attala

Looking for keeths in attala co. cemeteries, some lived in Wambo area, Lemuel Keeth. I know of some Keiths in Bowlin Cemtery of this line. J. L. Keeth was son of Lemuel. Whose father was James b. Ke...

Did John Mangrum (1825) marry a Mary Lindsey? Posted on: 11 May 2004, by friday

Surnames > Mangrum

...(1800), Thaddius Wigley (1822), and Hosea Crowder (1813). Six more homes down were John (1819) and Nancy Suddeth (1833). On the other side were Archer “Archibald” Lindsey (1805), John Mangrum (1825), Thomas ...

Re: Mariah Files Lindsey Posted on: 23 Jun 2004, by  John Peyton

Surnames > Files

Was Mariah Files (wife of James Suddeth Lindsey and daughter of Abner Lee Files, Sr. and Delilah Holfer/Holt) American Indian or part American Indian? I was told that see was from another family source; I a...

Jesse Quals/Quarles Posted on: 28 Sep 2004, by  fl32533

Surnames > Qualls

anyone know who his parents were?-b 1805 in Virginia (?Bedford Co.)-m 1842 in Georgia to Martha Toles b 1822 Ga., to Cherokee Co.,Ala to Perry Co.,Ala.she d 1892-he d 1886 Ala--buried Ockmulgee Bapti...

Re: Milfords of Florida, four brothers originally came over from England Posted on: 07 Oct 2004, by  FrankHatton51

Surnames > Milford

... ....... +John J. FALKNER ... 3 George E. MILFORD b: Abt. 1872 in Illinois ....... +Etta SUDDETH m: 1894 ... 3 F. Lesley MILFORD b: Abt. 1874 in Illinois ... 3 Harmon Marion MILFORD b: A...

Obit: Elizabeth Sue Barrington Posted on: 13 Dec 2004, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

Elizabeth Sue Barrington August 28, 1937 - October 09, 2001 Birthplace: Waco, TX Resided In: Waco Texas United States Visitation: October 10, 2001 Service: October 11, 2001 Cemete...

Davis brickwall Posted on: 28 Dec 2004, by  kathypalmer55

Surnames > Davis

...he moved to Putnam County, MO where he is buried in Unionville Cemetery. William married Martha Ann Suddeth on 9-24-1851. I ...

Charles Webb GAITSKILL 10366, Mercer Co. Posted on: 10 Mar 2005, by  sgorin

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Sandi Gorin's Kentucky Biographies

...offspring were Henry; John; Joseph (deceased), Edward (drowned); Martha (Hedges); Nancy (Thompson); Louisa (Suddeth and Daniel), and Marietta (...

ALLEN, HOENIG,TAYLOR, SUDDETH, GARDNER, ROUTH, WALKER Posted on: 27 Mar 2005, by  Elli_Rice

Localities > North America > United States > States > Alabama > Counties > Cullman

...Jessie Ellen (my grandmother)married Hiram Thomas Smith, Ruth married Calvin Taylor, Clara married Odis Suddeth, Tressie married Grady Gardner, Irene married B. Routh, and Doris married Richard Walker. John...

Obit: Veda L. Stark, w/o Michael Stark, Illinois Posted on: 01 May 2005, by  janm581

Surnames > Stark

...Manor in Mount Sterling. She was born May 19, 1913, in Frederick, the daughter of James Earl and Ada Suddeth Smith. She married Michael Stark; he preceded her in death. Mrs. Stark and her husband owned and...

Obit: Veda L. Stark, d/o James Earl & Ada Suddeth SMITH Illinois Posted on: 01 May 2005, by  janm581

Surnames > Stark

...Manor in Mount Sterling. She was born May 19, 1913, in Frederick, the daughter of James Earl and Ada Suddeth Smith. She married Michael Stark; he preceded her in death. Mrs. Stark and her husband owned and...

Looking for Thomas Tignal Hill born 1833 in South Carolina Posted on: 11 Jun 2005, by Mary Helen Hill Cornish

Surnames > Hill

Looing for Thomas Tiganl Hill born 1833 married Sarah Ann Wisner in 1861 in Butler GA.

per page
  • Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions