Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "SIMONTON" - 1,605 Messages

per page

Re: Information on James Andrew McLeod Posted on: 31 May 2002, by Kim Hansen

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Mills

...the close of the Civil War. Served in Company C., Col. Phillips Reg't Cav. -He married Maggie Estell Simonton on Oct. 21, 1888 in Waller Co., TX -Maggie was born Sept 13, 1860 in Ft. Bend, TX she died Oct. 4,...

Melvin Moore Posted on: 27 Mar 2003, by  keena

Localities > North America > United States > States > California > Counties > Alameda

Looking for any info on Birdie Hummel and family. Birdie Rose Hummel was born in Abilene, Kansas 3/14/1874 to John Wesley Hummel and Rosaline Harney, both born Tuscarawas Co, OH. I have the following...

Thomas Todd of Rowan Co. Posted on: 12 Aug 2001, by Richard Todd

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Rowan

Can anyone tell me if Thomas Todd, born 1780, and married to Julia Ann ?, was the son of Thomas Todd and Jane Simonton.

BIO: Burwell J. Stewart - born 1818 Posted on: 12 Nov 1998, by eb for Phyllis Hill

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Pike

...said to have been the first child born on the site of that town. His parents were Thomas and Elizabeth (Simonton) Stewart. The father was previously married to Rachel Wright, by whom he is the father of one c...

Re: ISO info on Alexander McLean and family Posted on: 24 Feb 2003, by  Henry_Rabke

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Rowan

...information on Alexander McLean who married Emily Young and on his father John McLean who married Margaret Simonton. Please send an E-mail address and we can share information.

Earlene Jeanette Carr Posted on: 18 Jun 2005, by  mcgs264

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Matagorda

...in Gulf Prairie Cemetery and visitation was from 4-6 p.m. Earlene Carr was born August 1, 1929 in Simonton, Texas, to Herbert and Irene Farmer Lafield. She married John Henry Carr in San Patricio, Texas on...

These Lawrence Co. Families Posted on: 20 Nov 2004, by  BrookingsS

Localities > North America > United States > States > Tennessee > Counties > Lawrence

I am searching for these surnames of this county and maybe surrounding area. Crews, Simonton, Davis, McMahan, McGee, Bailey, Hunt, Hicks, Mackin,Gower, Kilburnand Cothran. These people connect and some do wit...

Woodburn, Waite families of Perry Co. Posted on: 18 Feb 2006, by  AHLikins

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Perry

I am researching the following families in Perry County, Pennsylvania. I would be very interested in sharing information, photos, etc., with others related to them. The Waite family came to the US f...

searching for ancestors prior to 1790 Posted on: 02 Oct 1998, by Joanne Robison Case

Localities > North America > United States > States > Virginia > Counties > Mecklenburg

Looking for family records in Mecklinburg County prior to 1790, for ancestors who later immigrated to GA.

WILLIAM M. ALLEN Posted on: 21 Aug 2000, by  ISLANDKW

Localities > North America > United States > States > Florida > Counties > Monroe

William Monroe Allen, 83, passed from this life, Aug. 4, 2000, at the Key West Convalescent Center. He was born to the late Chris and Bernard Allen in Key West on Nov. 18, 1916, and spent most of his...

Re: BOZA,CAMUS Posted on: 27 May 2005, by  Bushy Hartman

Localities > North America > United States > States > Florida > Counties > Monroe

Not connected in any way just wanted to help out. 1900 Census Key West, Monroe Co., FL ED; 97, Enumeration date: 2 June 1900 Page? Whitehead St. Camus, Bafall/boarder/Oct/1854/45/w/17/Cuba/Cuba/Cuba/...

Re: Wallace Blaney Clark Pa, Mercer cty Pa Posted on: 06 Jul 2003, by Bob Douds

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Mercer

...his family. My grandfather name was John Stewart Douds. He was the son of Wallace Blaney and a Gladys Simonton. He was later given to the neighbors who happened to be the Douds' family, so its difficult to tr...

Myrtle O. SIMONTON d. May 1944 Posted on: 10 Apr 2003, by  PeaceGardiner

Localities > North America > United States > States > California > Counties > Humboldt

The Humboldt Times--May 26, 1944 Eureka, California "Mrs. SIMONTON Services Today" Funeral services for Mrs. Myrtle O. SIMONTON will be held this afternoon in the Sanders chapel at 1:30 o'clock. Interment ...

Russell L. FERGUSON Posted on: 18 May 2006, by  WHL44

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Kalamazoo

...Kalamazoo, Yvonne (Dave) Horton of Kalamazoo, Kathy (Bob) Hollern of Grand Ledge; step-children, Barb (Kerry) Simonton of Kalamazoo, Bob (Dodi) Watkins of Kalamazoo, Al (Evie) Watkins of Delton; 19 grandchild...

Re: simonton in Milltown Posted on: 11 Jan 2005, by Harry Simonton

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Ireland > Armagh > General

Roxanna, we are trying to bridge the gap from the mid 1600s when a Symington or Simonton left Scotland (Larnarkshire) and immigrated to Ireland and the arrival of a Theophilus Simonton who arrived in Delaware in 1725...

J. R. Altom Posted on: 28 May 2003, by  ardispierce

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Kalamazoo

...produce to others, touching the lives of many. On November 9, 1940 he was united in marriage to Frances (Simonton) Altom who survives. Also surviving are 4 children, Jim (Judy) Altom of Batavia, OH, Louise (P...

Re: simonton in Milltown Posted on: 18 Aug 2004, by  uperrocks1

...family ended up, it was spelled Symington. But when tracing the line back to Ireland, the spelling is Simonton. There is a headstone of Deborah's parents at the Milltown Cemetary, and the spelling there is ...

Re: simonton in Milltown Posted on: 18 Aug 2004, by Colin Y

Ho Roxanna Are you sure about the 'Simonton'? I have a Thomas P born about that time who married a Deborah Ann 'Symington' - this is a family that I have on file as having emigrated to Ont. I am increasing...

simonton in Milltown Posted on: 17 May 2004, by  rtransit

I'm looking for information on Thomas Simonton married to Mary who belonged to the Milltown Church, in Milltown, Armagh County and are buried there. They had at least three children, Moses, Elizabeth, and De...

Re: Watson Posted on: 25 Aug 2006, by Lenora

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Carroll

...from a book- "Brotherhood of Man" In some of the Families of : IV Reid, V Gaston & VI Simonton in America, by Lewin Dwinell McPherson, Washington, Chicago & Bremen, GA, SP929.2 REID which is...

Barnhart, Jewel Katherine Posted on: 08 Nov 2000, by  terasahodges

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kansas > Counties > Montgomery

...Survivors include one son, Roy B. Barnhart Jr. and his wife, Sharon, Colcord, Okla.; one grandson, Chris Simonton, Jacksonville, Fla.; four granddaughters, Angel Fisher, Jay, Okla., Andrea Barnhart, Tulsa, Ok...

Re: ruddell portadown armagh Posted on: 16 Oct 2006, by Roxanna

Do you know of any Pentland or Simonton families who live near Portadown, in Derrylard or Derrykeevan? Thanks.

Crawford Co. Surnames Posted on: 12 Mar 2000, by  vfaciane

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Crawford

...Hines Jr., m. Alma MILLER 4. Emily, ? died young 5. Sarah Ann, m. Henry SCARBOROUGH 6. Isabelle, m. John Simonton JOSSEY (when Belle died, John m. 2nd her niece, Fannie, dau. of Sarah Ann and Henry). Marriage...

Re: Matchett Posted on: 24 Jul 2002, by  ladams65

I may be a distant relative. My maiden name was Linda Simonton. I have Simonton relatives in Virginia, New Hampshire, Maine, Massachusetts and California that I know of.

Mrs. Joseph Kingsberry Remembers Old Carrollton Posted on: 02 Sep 2000, by  john640

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Carroll

In 1907, Mrs. Joseph Kingsberry wrote a column for the CARROLL FREE PRESS about her memories of Old Carrollton... The first sale of lots took place May 2, 1831. These lots were advertized in the &quo...

per page