Search the Boards

Search Results for "SIMONTON" - 1,583 Messages

per page

Lackeys in Tennessee Posted on: 07 Feb 2001, by  karenh24

Surnames > Lackey

I am looking for the burial place of my gggrandfather, Robert Simonton Lackey, born 5/27/1826. He was married to Susan Elizabeth Martin, born 1834. She is buried at South Fork Baptist Church in Crockett Co., ...

elizabeth Posted on: 08 Feb 2001, by  sbenzinger884...

Surnames > Knipe

Can anyone help? I am looking for info about Elizabeth Knipe. Born 4 April, 1800. Married John Simonton 28 April 1822. Died 8 May 1851. Had 3 children William, Nathan and Margaret.

Bishop Posted on: 14 Feb 2001, by Sherry Enzor

Surnames > Bishop

...goes like this; Mary Bishop b. 1763, married Jonathan Anderson, her father, Jamesb. 1741, married Phebe Simonton (from Union Co. SC). James' brother Stephen also married a Simonton girl, their father was Mangus Simonton.

Coontz/McCullough 1930's IOWA Posted on: 21 Feb 2001, by judi

Surnames > Coontz

Elizabeth McCullough married Hubert Sears Coontz. Her father LeRoy Baird McCullough b 1895 in Guernsey Co Oh. Looking for our mutual Baird/Simonton links.

Roper/McCullough 1930's IOWA Posted on: 21 Feb 2001, by judi

Surnames > Roper

Margaret Jean McCullough married Lewis Roper. Her father LeRoy McCullough b 1895 Guernsey Co OH. Looking for our mutual links to Baird/Simonton/McCullough of Guernsey Co OH

LeRoy Baird McCullough 1910's IOWA Posted on: 21 Feb 2001, by judi

Surnames > McCullough

b 1895 in Guernsey Co OH left for Oskaloosa then Des Moines. Mother Maggie Baird/father David Simonton McCullough. Looking for the families that left Cambridge Guernsey Co Oh for Iowa.

Rough Riders Posted on: 24 Feb 2001, by  EBagwell926

Topics > Military > Spanish-American War > General

My grandfather Albert Simonton was with Teddy Roosevelt 7th calvary rough riders anyone have any info thank you

Rachel Teague Posted on: 28 Feb 2001, by Judy Teague Rodgers

Surnames > Teague

...this is what I have. I'm a descendent of Rachel's brother, William Jr., born 7-31-1733, m. 1758 Eleanor Simonton, died 11-1-1803). What I have for Rachel is NOT documented but at least it might lead to what ...

WINNIE M. WHITE Posted on: 06 Mar 2001, by Rosemary

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Alexander

STONY POINT - Winnie McGlamery White, 93, of North Oakland Avenue, Statesville, died Feb. 19, 2001, at her residence after a period of declining health. Born Feb. 21, 1907, in Wilkes County, she was a...

SIMONTON - Keokuk Co, IA Posted on: 08 Mar 2001, by  kcleor

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Keokuk

...Mifflinburg, Union Co, PA. His son Henry Allison TAYLOR married in Mifflenburg, Mary "Maze" E. SIMONTON. A SNYDER family was also connected with the TAYLOR/SILVERWOOD family in Union Co, PA. I am tr...

CONNs in Elgin County Posted on: 09 Mar 2001, by Andy Conn

Localities > North America > Canada > Ontario > Elgin

looking for descendants of Meredith Conn Born 1791 in Ireland and lived in Dunwich Township, Elgin County from 1823 until his death in 1889. He had 11 children. Thank you Andy

Unknown Confederate Soldiers Killed at Resaca, Ga. Posted on: 13 Mar 2001, by William T. Hobgood

Topics > Military > Civil War > General

...C.S.A. S. C. Jones Co. E ? C.S.A. I. P. Pettus C.S.A. B. F. Phillips C.S.A. S. Robertson C.S.A. A. W. Simonton C.S.A. Sgt. H. N. Smith Co. C ? C.S.A. Chas. Truitt C.S.A. F. Welsh Co. I 3rd. Confederate J. ...

JONES, Encil Posted on: 21 Mar 2001, by  gregtavern

Localities > North America > United States > States > West Virginia > Counties > Ritchie

...County, WV, a son of the late Sherman and Lenna JEFFERIES JONES PLAYSO. He was a retired employee of Simonton Windows, Pennsboro, with 34 years of service, and an eight-year veteran of the U.S. Navy, with ser...

McVicar Family Posted on: 24 Mar 2001, by Andy Conn

Localities > North America > Canada > Ontario > Elgin

Val, I have two McVicar in my family tree: George Wesley McVICAR (mother - Catherine GRASS) and his son: Hugh D. McVICAR unfortunately no dates

Daniel Simington Posted on: 25 Mar 2001, by  MarionShuart

Surnames > Simington

...Bad Axe until after all five of their children were born George changed the spelling of his name to Simonton when the children started to school. They later moved to the Detroit area. I got the name of Mar...

Gibbs and Clark Posted on: 14 Apr 2001, by Dottie

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > General

...Their son Robert C. Gibbs b.1844 in Leah? England, d.1916 in Middletown, OH USA. Robert married Thursa Simonton b.1857 in Goshen, OH. ( Henry and Lucy may have had another son Edward) Robert and Thursa had a ...

URIAH SIX Posted on: 16 Apr 2001, by  PSVessels08

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Athens

...mother of Sylvester is listed as Melicient, last name unknown. I believe I have found her to be Melicent Simonton, first married to William French in 1852, then married to Uriah Six, date unknown. My mother d...

Re: Pedro Gandolpho Posted on: 21 Apr 2001, by  dmdkoebel1985

Surnames > Gandolfo

...a copy? I realize your husband's family comes from Peter Gandolfo; my line is from his brother Jonn Simonton. Please contact me since I would love to find out what you know: DmDK65@aol.com

Sharp Families of Athens County Posted on: 30 Apr 2001, by Elizabeth LaBozetta

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Athens

...surnames attached to the old Athens County Sharp line is: Woodruff, Starkey, Nichols, Pettit, Queen, Clark, Simonton, Hites, Carsey, Dailey, Teeters, McCulla, Brewer, Arbaugh, Brown, Cutler, Burns, Chawker, M...

SPRAGUE, SARAH SIMONTON Posted on: 01 May 2001, by  peggykarol56

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Blackford

Hi, I recently posted an obit for Sarah Sprague to the Blackford County obit board. This obit incorrectly lists her maiden name. I just recently received some information on the Sprague family which d...

Sarah Simonton Sprague Posted on: 01 May 2001, by  nealbrown

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Blackford

...where it came from. Or send it to me directly at my email address: nbrown@eagle.ptialaska.net Sarah Simonton Sprague is one of several of my Blackford County direct ancestors. Thank you

Sarah Sprague Dodge not connected Posted on: 01 May 2001, by  nealbrown

Sarah Simonton Sprague married James H. Sprague in 1837 in Blackford County, Indiana. James H. Sprague was born in Lowell, Washington County, Ohio. He was the son of Wilbur Sprague. Wilbur came to Washington ...

Ethan Allen Wallace Posted on: 02 May 2001, by David Charleboi

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Knox

Anyone researching this Wallace family. If so, I would like to compare notes. Ethan Allen Wallace/Phebe Janet Wallace, married August 24, 1841 in Loraine county OH. Ethan was born in VT and Phebe in ...

Crow, Nellie Seanith Wright Posted on: 07 May 2001, by Wanda Purcell

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oklahoma > Counties > Roger Mills

...The funeral was held Jan. 16, 1952 at the Assembly of God Church with Rev. D.L. Heath and Rev. Carl Simonton officiating. Interment was in White Rose Cemetery, Reydon, Roger Mills County, Oklahoma with Mr. ..

Sprague, Sarah Finington - 1904 Obit CORRECTION Posted on: 21 May 2001, by  peggykarol56

...posting of the obit, I have found that Sarah was the 2nd wife of James H. Sprague and her maiden name was SIMONTON, not Finington as listed in the obit. I do not know the date the obit was published, but it w...

per page