Search the Boards

Search Results for "HICE" - 986 Messages

per page

Hiram H. Renfroe Posted on: 06 Mar 2001, by  barbara_fuqua

Surnames > Renfroe

...one of them who has tons of info. She lives in Pensacola: bhice@worldnet.att.net and her name is Becky Hice. You may have seen her name on the board. My email is: barbara_fuqua@hotmail.com. Please contact...

To Andrew Vera. Posted on: 08 Mar 2001, by Nora

Localities > South America > Chile > General

...será dentro de poco. Te cuento que me entretuve mucho con tu broma, ya que lo tomé muy en serio e hice todo lo posible por ayudar. Pensé que era algo serio. Saludos Nora

J.R. Hicks, George Hicks Posted on: 14 Mar 2001, by  CherylMorris4...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oklahoma > Counties > Carter

...Point Cemetery which is near Wilson, Oklahoma. I am descended from a George W. Hicks who m. (1) Alice Hice (?) (though the 1910 census show wife's name as "Annie" and marital status for both as...

Dotes/ novelas Posted on: 21 Mar 2001, by  MiriamMaldona...

Localities > Caribbean > Puerto Rico > General

Hola Victor: Decidi contestar sus otras preguntas hoy. Mi abuela escribio varias novelas y un libro de poesias. Ella pertenecia a un grupo literario que incluia a su amiga, la conocida Trinidad Padi...

Hola Victor: Decidi contestar sus otras preguntas hoy. Mi abuela escribio varias novelas y un libro de poesias. Ella pertenecia a un grupo literario que incluia a su amiga, la conocida Trinidad Padi...

ERVIN, Samuel, Thomas etc. (TN) Posted on: 24 Mar 2001, by  Barbara Nyswo...

Topics > Ethnic / Race > Native American > Intertribal > Alabama

...g-father) Thomas Franklin ERVIN, b-1882, Lynchburg,TN-his father was Samuel ERVIN, mother Sara ? ERVIN (Hice?). Thomas married Sallie Stevens, b-1884, Covington,Tn.(my g-mother) In 1923 moved with childre...

Leona Vaughn Posted on: 25 Mar 2001, by Tammy Sue Crowden

Surnames > Vaughn

...Donald) Crowden - deceased. Their living children are: George Crowden/Crawford Crowden/Wanda Faye (Crowden)Hice/Lola Mae Crowden/ and deceased child: Billy Crowden. This Crowden Family is of, for the most...

Lillian Frances Hice Posted on: 09 Apr 2001, by  KathleenHunt2...

Surnames > Lilly

I have some information on the ancestors of Lillian Franes Hice if you are interested. I would like to know what happened to her and her children.

MANTOOTH-TEAGUE-HICE Posted on: 10 Apr 2001, by Curtis Scholl

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oklahoma > Counties > Pushmataha

PUSHMATAHA County-- I seek information on Alice (HICE) TEAGUE who was with Lewis (Louis) MANTOOTH in 1901 and moved with him to Oklahma and to finally rest in peace in Antlers, Pushmataha County, OK. Al...

Enciclopedia Espasa Calpe Posted on: 23 Apr 2001, by  jqwe

Surnames > Tamayo

...Oña (Burgos), existen referencias escritas y también se puede, simplemente, ir allí, como hice hace unos días. Además hay constancia (www.citelan.es) de un Tamayo (Albacete) a la ...

Hice Family of Walker Co., GA Posted on: 29 Apr 2001, by  MHopper3326

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Walker

Would enjoy additional information on these people: Descendants of Henry Hice 1 Henry Hice b: February 09, 1819 in Haywood County, North Carolina d: July 06, 1894 in Walker County, Georgia; m: Mary Ann R...

Reply to info on Lillian Frances Hice Posted on: 17 May 2001, by  cheyenne0528

Surnames > Lilly

...and 1 brother that i know of Please reply to cheyenne0528@aol.com Thanks If this is the same Frances hice I am searching for I know where her children are searching for information on her.

Apellido Lamas Posted on: 30 May 2001, by  cflamas

Localities > Caribbean > Cuba > General

...que te habia respondido pero revisando este lugar y los mensajes sobre este apellido veo que nunca lo hice. Perdona la omision pero soy un poco desmemoriado. La linea ascendiente de los Lamas de mi famil...

William Arnold Posted on: 05 Jun 2001, by  KathleenHunt2...

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Randolph

William Arnold is my husband's line. His father was John Arnold and I think his mother may have been Martha Riddick but I do not have proof yet. Would love to share info with you. I'll try emailing as...

Wilson(Arkansa) Posted on: 05 Jun 2001, by Jim

Surnames > Wilson

...Tenn/Ark. living in and about Russellville/Atkin area. Other names would Be James mitchel Wlson,Nancy(Hice) Martha ElanorWilson Chas. Phillip some ended with the Murdock family name. If you can help, or t...

Hice & Stafford Families Posted on: 07 Jun 2001, by  plumsweet

Localities > North America > United States > States > Arkansas > Counties > Pope

My great Grand Mother Louellar Hice Stafford was born in Atkins Ar in pope co. I am looking for any information on the Hices And Staffords.

Brantford newspapers Posted on: 08 Jun 2001, by  NMaus

Localities > North America > Canada > Ontario > Brant

Also on the Brant County Genweb main page under Volunteers and Lookups you will find this: Judy Hice She can do lookups in "Brant County Births & Deaths located in the Brantford Conservative 18...

Lillian Frances Hice Posted on: 12 Jun 2001, by  KathleenHunt2...

Surnames > Lilly

Here's what I have on Lillian Frances Hice. I haven't been able to find anything else out about her. Lillian Frances Hice b. Dec. 24, 1913 to James Alexander Hice and Maude Luola (Tucker). Married James Lilly and...

COLORADO HOLYBEES Posted on: 13 Jun 2001, by  DorisVD

Surnames > Holybee

...direct decendant of the Colorado Holybees. His name is Garland Martin Davis, his Mother was Thelma Elaine Hice, Her Mother was ROSE Holybee, She was one of ten children. Father was Charles Holybee from Ok...

Re: Talton A. Green b/a 1891 Posted on: 25 Jun 2001, by  texas1942

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Fannin

I saw the surnames you were researching and I am researching the name "HAREN" and my great great grandfather was Alexander Haren from Fannin County,Georgia and I was hoping we might be resea...

Re: Talton A. Green b/a 1891 Posted on: 25 Jun 2001, by  CarolBerry101...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Fannin

...from Fannin County (and Gilmer County) are Jenkins, Searcy, Ledbetter and Harris. However, there is a Hice or two in the family. Contact me if you want more information about the Hice connection. Carol

Re: Talton A. Green b/a 1891 Posted on: 25 Jun 2001, by  texas1942

Carol, My great grandmother ,Mercilla Avaline Hice married Armenius Haren in Fannin County, Georgia on February 18,1866, and they came to Texas after 1880. I have some on her and her children but I am alw...

Re: Hunt County Cemeteries books Posted on: 27 Jun 2001, by  texas1942

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Hunt

...born April 1847 in Georgia .He was alive in 1900 in Hunt County,Texas. His wife was Mercilla Avaline [Hice] Haren born May 18,1852 and she was alive in 1900. There is no trace of them after 1900.Will you...

Re: Ebrechts of Farmington/Fredricktown. Posted on: 04 Jul 2001, by  djlowe

Surnames > Ebrecht

...her papers she goes by Jewel, When she married Joe Cavin she went by Carrie. When she married Robert Hice she went by Jewel. Donna.

per page
  • Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions