Search the Boards

Search Results for "arata" - 469 Messages

per page

Andrea Forest obit - 2001 Posted on: 12 Mar 2001, by  cathygowdy

Localities > North America > United States > States > California > Counties > Marin

...for one year. She was a member of Sonoma County Women in Law. Andrea leaves her children, Alexandra Arata and Haynes Stephens, her sisters Cindy Forest-Fields of Lakeport and Jacqueline Sichel of Santa Ro...

John Gardella Posted on: 29 Mar 2001, by  PatEllis12

Surnames > Gardella

Jumping into your conversation, but the Gardella and Arata names are in my line. Have a John Gardella who married a Cavagnaro. They lived in MI during the early to 1900's up until their deaths. Any connect...

Gardella/Arata's Posted on: 29 Mar 2001, by  PatEllis12

Surnames > Gardella

Gloria, My GGM was Rosa Arata and she married Louis Cavagnaro in Chicago IL. Her parents were Robert Arata and Madelin U/K. Info was taken from her death certificate, vol 8 of the Death registers, pg 394, reco...

Giusto and other 1842 Genoa departures Posted on: 02 Apr 2001, by Carol Nash

Localities > Western Europe > Italy > Liguria > Genoa (Genova)

I spent a couple of mornings last week in the Genoa federal archives (Archivio di Stato di Genova) looking at ships passenger lists from 1842. In the period from March 1842 to early 1843, there were ...

Italy to Amador Co. [Ship Manifest] Posted on: 05 Apr 2001, by  carylaaa

Localities > North America > United States > States > California > Counties > Amador

I saw the following posting on a user list regarding NW Italy Geneaology and thought it would be useful for someone: Giusto and other 1842 Genoa departures Posted by Carol Nash on Mon, 02 Apr 2001 ...

Arata, Anne of Butte, MT> Posted on: 12 Apr 2001, by  CGaffner

Localities > North America > United States > States > Montana > Counties > Silver Bow

Researching Annie Arata married to Philip Bersanti in Butte, MT. Looking for her birth and death dates (born approx. 1889 in Brown's Gulch and died approx.1937 in Butte). She had three children: Helen, Fra...

Monteague Flagg Posted on: 19 Apr 2001, by Joseph Arata

Surnames > Flagg

...get back to you. [ I would have to dig a little to find the paperwork but I`me sure I have it.] Joe Arata

ZAEHLER, Clara A. 29 April 1974 Posted on: 20 Apr 2001, by  CCass1964

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Cook

...Grandmother of seven, great grandmother of eight. Sister of Elsie Cass and the late William Schwartz, Ann Arata and Edith Block. Oehler Funeral Home. Interment Eden Memorial Park.

SCHWARTZ, Caroline 4 Jan., 1931 Posted on: 21 Apr 2001, by  CCass1964

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Cook

...the facts:" Caroline Schwartz, nee Holmstrom. Wife of Charles G. Schwartz. Mother of Mrs. Anna Arata, Mrs. Ida Block, Mrs. Elsie Cass, Mrs. Clara Zaehler and William Schwartz. Interment: Edens.

SCHWARTZ, Charles G. 18 Sep., 1927 Posted on: 21 Apr 2001, by  CCass1964

...OBITUARY, only the facts:" Charles G. Schwartz, husband of Caroline M., nee Holmstrom. Father of Anna Arata, Ida Block, Elsie Cass, Clara Zaehler and William. Interment Edens.

Monteague Flagg pictures Posted on: 24 Apr 2001, by Berta Donn Flagg Gardner

Surnames > Flagg

Joe Arata - I am interested in the info that you have on the two pictures painted by Monteague Flagg. Any info would be appreciated.

Monteague Flagg Posted on: 30 Apr 2001, by Joe Arata

Surnames > Flagg

...to use e-mail I will put what ever I have on this board in a week or so.Thanks for your response,Joe Arata

Monteague Flagg Posted on: 30 Apr 2001, by Joe Arata

Surnames > Flagg

These prints were brought to New York in 1961 from Philmont New Mexico. This was a ranch once owned be the heir to the Phillips Petro co.Somewhere in the 30`s [1938] I believe the ranch was donated to...

ARATA FAMILY Posted on: 30 Apr 2001, by  mmrat90

I AM LOOKING FOR ANY INFORMATION ON MY GREAT GRANDFATHER ROLAND (ROLANDO)FRANCES ARATA. BORN IN GENOA AROUND 1842. CAME TO USA AROUND 1854. LIVED IN MEMPHIS, TN. COULD HAVE HAD RELATIVES IN CINCINATTI, OHI...

Mike Arata, new orleans Posted on: 09 May 2001, by  mommabear7012...

Surnames > Arata

Sorry, the michael arata that my new found cousin ,robert p., and I were discussing is not the one you're looking for. None of the names mentioned seem familiar. Good luck.

ARATA/GHOSIO/GHIOZZO(?) Posted on: 14 May 2001, by  CRJGHOSIO

INFO ON PHILLIP GHOSIO(GHIOZZO) WIFE MARY ARATA TO US 1880 FROM GENOA TO NYC THEN BAY SHORE L.I.NY

ARATA BIOGRAPHY Posted on: 18 May 2001, by  mmrat90

Surnames > Arata

WOULD GET INFORMATION ON BOOK TITTLE THE ARATA BIOGRAPHY BY JOHN LINO ARATA FROM BARKLEY CALF. MMRAT90@AOL.COM

ARATA FAMILY Posted on: 18 May 2001, by  mmrat90

Localities > North America > United States > States > California > Unknown

LOOKING FOR ANY INFORMATION ON THE ARATA FAMILY. DOING FAMILY TREE. MY GREAT GRANDFATHER WAS ROLAND F. ARATA BORN AROUND 1842 HE WAS FROM GENOA MAYBE CAME TO U. S. AROUND 1850-1854 ALSO LOOKING FOR BOOK THE ARATA BI...

Arata Family History Posted on: 21 May 2001, by Marieanne

Surnames > Arata

We have been trying to find out about a Michael Arata that came from NY to New Orleans before 1880. He was born about 1861 in either Genoa or NY to Michael and Antonia Arata. They were from around the city of G...

Rose Arata Posted on: 21 May 2001, by  PatEllis12

Surnames > Arata

Rose Arata dob 10 MAY 1850 Italy. Daughter of Robert Arata and Madeline ?. Rose married Louis Cavagnaro 19 MAY 1874 Chicago IL, Cook County, License #00016320. Rose and Louis moved to Grand Rapids MI and she is...

Memphis Arata's Posted on: 21 May 2001, by David Arata

Surnames > Arata

In researching my group in New Orleans I have seen death notices for the following: Joseph Arata son of Angelo (from Memphis) and brother of Louise Ciaccio and late Roy of Memphis. Also Angelo's death noti...

NY Arata information Posted on: 21 May 2001, by David Arata

Surnames > Arata

I am seeking info on Michael and Antonia Arata, children; Michael b. 1861, Charles and Annie. Propably in New York in the 1860's or 70's. Michael and possibly Annie moved to New Orleans in the 1870's.

Mike Arata inN.O. Posted on: 24 May 2001, by  mommabear7012...

Surnames > Arata

Marieanne, The Michael Arata was indeed born in N.y. February 29, 1864. He was the son of Michel and Antonia Arata who were from Italy, probably Genoa. I am the daughter of John Hansel who is the son of Mary Arata. ...

MEMPHIS ARATA'S Posted on: 24 May 2001, by  mmrat90

Surnames > Arata

...HERE IN MEMPHIS. I HAVE BEEN WORKING ON OUR FAMILY FOR ABOUT A YEAR. MY G. GRANDFATHER WAS ROLAND (R.F.)ARATA FROM GENOA ITALY. TRYING TO FIND HIS PARENTS NOW. IF I CAN GET ANY INFORMATION FOR YOU LET ME K...

Rose Arata Chicago Posted on: 26 May 2001, by  xxcsdre

Surnames > Arata

I have two baptismal records from 1882 and 1887 from Assumption Church in Chicago for two of Rose Arata Louis Cavagnaro's children. I found these while searching for my husband's family in Assumption Chur...

Arata Family Posted on: 30 May 2001, by  CCass1964

Surnames > Gardella

My husband's great aunt, Anna Schwartz, married Louis Arata. I believe his parents were Antonio and Madeline. They lived in Chicago. I can't find where either of them are buried. Would this be any connecti...

ARATA of GENOA, ITALY (Teresa Arata Musante) Posted on: 31 May 2001, by  nancyss

Localities > Western Europe > Italy > General

...trip to see my last relative in Islip this summer it is my intention to try to find out when Theresa Arata died. My mother never knew her name as she had died when her mother, Mary, was quite young and the...

ARATA FAMILY Posted on: 08 Jun 2001, by  mmrat90

looking for information of John Arata, wife Mary, son Roland or Rolando.John born around 1799 in Genoa came to U.S.A. around 1850-1854. information is for family tree.

ARATA SURNAME Posted on: 09 Jun 2001, by  CRJGHOSIO

MARY(MARIA?)ARATA (WE THINK)MARRIED MY GRANDFATHER PHILIP GHOSIO(GHIOZZO) IN GENOA AND CAME TO NYC ON THE LA CASGONE IN 1888.FINALLY SETTLED IN BAY SHORE LONG ISLAND ,NY,USA.HE WAS A FARMER.I REMEMBER MY F...

Arata name Posted on: 09 Jun 2001, by Celeste R. Raspanti

My gr grandmother was Catarina Arata, Arado, Arato? She married Paolo Raggio. They were the parents of my grandmother, Elizabetta, who married Celestino Caviale,my grandfather. I will appreciate any inform...

Arata Family Posted on: 09 Jun 2001, by Celeste R. Raspanti

My greatgrandmother was Caterina Arata(sometimes spelled Arada,Arato. . . .)She married Paolo Raggio and lived in Chicago. She was the mother of my grandmother, Elizabetta, who married my grandfather, Cele...

Arata Posted on: 09 Jun 2001, by Carol Campodonico Ferrari

...St. Michele, sailing from Genova, Italy to New York, signed in on 20 July 1857 were these passengers: ARATA, John B., age 22, male, laborer " , John, age 20, male, laborer " , June, age 20, fe...

Greenwood naturalization papers Posted on: 09 Jun 2001, by  CGaffner

Localities > North America > United States > States > Montana > Counties > Silver Bow

Researching William Victor Greenwood who came from England to Deer Lodge in about 1913, married Florence Arata there in 1916, then moved to Butte where I believe he applied and received his naturalization ...

Butte Pioneer Association Posted on: 09 Jun 2001, by  CGaffner

Researching my great grandmother, Nicoletta Foppiano Arata. She was born in Genoa, Italy in 1871 and married Mike Arata and came to Browns Gulch and then Butte about 1888-1890. She lived in Butte until her deat...

Memphis Arata's Posted on: 09 Jun 2001, by David Arata

Surnames > Arata

...Sawyer, native of Memphis. Children: Roy, Louis, & Joseph E. (and possibly the late Bryon Louis Arata of MO....I don't remember why I added this note). My notes were more detailed for Joseph Arata. Specifi...

Arata passengers Posted on: 10 Jun 2001, by Celeste R. Raspanti

Thank you for the lead. It's the first I've had about my gr-grandmother. I'll follow it up. My Arata family settled in Chicago, but there may be a connection. Thanks again.

Cuneo Posted on: 11 Jun 2001, by  erinmare

My Great Great Grandmother was a Cuneo from Pian di Ratti Theresa Cuneo. She married a Girolamo Ratto. She immigrated to the US in the late 1870's to San Francisco

ROLAND ARATA Posted on: 14 Jun 2001, by  dizzlylunadee

Surnames > Arata

...OLMO. I DON'T KNOW THE DATES YET I AM DOING THE RESEARCH FOR MY HUSBAND.THEY HAD A DAUGHTER LOUISE E ARATA (LUIGIA ADELINA) BORN 4/5/1890 DIED 11/6/1989, HERE WAS THERESA ARATA. LOUISE E ARATA MARRIED A JOHN BIGGI. ...

Re: ARATA of GENOA, ITALY (Teresa Arata Musante) Posted on: 02 Jul 2001, by  nancyss

My great grandfather was Benedetto Musante and greatgrandmother was Theresa Arata. My mother doesn't know much about her because of Theresa's apparent early death. My mother is Carolyn J. Zegel, daughter...

MOLINARI and MUZZIO on BAXTER ST Manhattan 1850 Posted on: 21 Jul 2001, by promanva@att.net

Surnames > Molinari

...Genova, Liguria, N. Italy. The MOLINARI / MUZZIO families interconnect in the documentation, as well as ARATA REPETTI GARBARINI MAZZONI. I need to know where my John and Theresa MOLINARI are buried, their...

Re: SIR NAME Posted on: 21 Jul 2001, by proman@att.net

Surnames > Molinari

...live on BAXTER street Manhattan in the 1850's? Have you run across the names: MUZZIO, RAPETTI, MAZZONI, ARATA, GARBARINI? Check the MOLINARI surname message board, where I've posted more detail on my fami...

Re: Molinari Posted on: 21 Jul 2001, by Priscilla

Surnames > Molinari

...Antonia GARBARINI were married City of NY Fifteenth day of October 1881. Witnesses to the marriage: Louis ARATA, Columbia ARATA. Attest: M. Sauer, Alderman, residence 346 4th Ave. Groom: Guiseppe MUZZIO, reside...

Re: ARATA of GENOA, ITALY Posted on: 21 Jul 2001, by Priscilla

Via ancestry.com, check out surname search all boards for ARATA, MOLINARI, MUZZIO, RAPETTI Also look up same names via genforum.com. Many of these people from N Italy lived together on or near Baxter str...

Re: ROLAND ARATA Posted on: 22 Jul 2001, by  mmrat90

Surnames > Arata

ROLAND ARATA WAS BORN IN ITALY BUT CAME TO U.S. AT A EARLY AGE LIVED IN MEMPHIS TN THIS IS PROBABLY NOT YOUR ROLAND. HE MARRIED A LOUISA ? AND DIED IN MEMPHIS 1909. IF YOU NEED OR WOULD MORE INFORMATION CO...

ARATA marriage certificate from 1881 NYC Posted on: 22 Jul 2001, by Priscilla Hancock Roman

Surnames > Arata

...Antonia GARBARINI were married City of NY Fifteenth day of October 1881. Witnesses to the marriage: Louis ARATA, Columbia ARATA. Attest: M. Sauer, Alderman, residence 346 4th Ave. Groom: Guiseppe MUZZIO, reside...

marriage cert to share: Baxter St NYC 1881 MUZZIO GARBARINI Posted on: 22 Jul 2001, by Priscilla Hancock Roman

Localities > North America > United States > States > New Jersey > Unknown

marriage cert to share: Baxter St NYC 1881 MUZZIO GARBARINI Posted on: 22 Jul 2001, by Priscilla Hancock Roman

Surnames > Molinari

Italians from NY, NJ to OH KY: MUZZIO, MAZZONI, MOLINARI Posted on: 22 Jul 2001, by Priscilla Hancock Roman

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Lorain

Northern Italians from Genoa, Liguria arrived sometime between 1840 and 1860. I'm looking for historical tidbits and research ideas. Where might they be buried/have gone to church (Catholic)? What br...

marriage cert to share: Baxter St NYC 1881 includes RAPPETTI Posted on: 22 Jul 2001, by Priscilla Hancock Roman

Re: ARATA FAMILY Posted on: 22 Jul 2001, by Priscilla Hancock Roman

This is just info to add to your ARATA files. I suspect the ARATA family and my ancestors MUZZIO were close in NYC along the Baxter Street area during the mid to late 1800's. I have a certificate of marriage, s...

per page
  • Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions