Search the Boards

Search Results for "Sarah Passmore" - 360 Messages

per page

Mitchell Alexander Smith Bible Posted on: 12 Sep 2000, by Barbour County Administrator

Localities > North America > United States > States > Alabama > Counties > Barbour

...HOLY MATRIMONY WAS CELEBRATED BETWEEN : : Mitchell Alexander Smith of Haw Ridge, Ala. and Mary Walker Passmore of : Ellerslie, Ga., on Sunday morning Jan. 12, 1879 at John Bachelor's by Rev. : Bullock. Witnes...

Seay(See), Dean, Horner Posted on: 07 May 2004, by  char281

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Brooks

...information on the family of my great grandparents William E Seay married to Elizabeth Dean (possibly Sarah E.) Their daughter Anna Louise Seay married Charlie Otis Horner. The Seay family lived in Brooks...

Newtons Canonstown Cornwall 1901 and 1945 Posted on: 05 Dec 2003, by  rtneuville

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Cornwall > General

...to the 1901 census. 1901 Census shows: William Fuller Newton, Head, 47, House Painter, born London Sarah Ellen (Vincent) Newton, 47, Wife, born Illogan William Thomas, 18, Son, born Redruth, painter's app...

Mitchell Alexander Smith Bible Posted on: 12 Sep 2000, by Dale Administrator GC

Localities > North America > United States > States > Alabama > Counties > Dale

...HOLY MATRIMONY WAS CELEBRATED BETWEEN : : Mitchell Alexander Smith of Haw Ridge, Ala. and Mary Walker Passmore of : Ellerslie, Ga., on Sunday morning Jan. 12, 1879 at John Bachelor's by Rev. : Bullock. Witnes...

John Edward Jamieson/Elizabeth Jane Passmore Posted on: 04 May 2000, by  PGE911

Localities > North America > Canada > New Brunswick > General

...information on John Edward Jamieson, born about 1829 in New Brunswick, Canada. He married Elizabeth Jane Passmore and possibly Abigail Boyd. Children of John Edward Jamieson/Elizabeth Jane Passmore: Will, Everett, F...

Branscum Family Posted on: 14 Mar 2000, by  Cora Sadler

Surnames > Branscum

...Arkansas around 1880. He died in 1883 and buried at Clinton, Arkansas. They had two children Nettie (Passmore) and Sarah Jane (Hester). Any information would be appreciated.

Re: Jacob Clark/ Sarah Stephens Posted on: 14 Jul 2006, by Marlinda Passmore

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Camden

Mrs Lindsey has a serious family illness at present. I am a direct line of Jacob Stephens Clark and Sarah Stephens, I have been in touch with her on a regualr basis for a while now, is there something I ca...

JOHNSON Family Research Posted on: 30 Aug 1999, by  LynSherwood21

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Union

...JOHNSON family of Anson County, NC, believe they moved from there to Pike County, AL. William's wife was Sarah, children: Phillip, William, Timothy, Polly, Agy, Elizabeth, Sarah, Lida, Matthew, and Jacob. Son ...

Charles Rodeback Posted on: 14 Sep 2000, by  pshea347

Surnames > Rodeback

Children are as follows: (1)George Rodeback b.1777 d.29 Oct 1858 m.Ruth Passmore, 2nd Hannah Nichols (2)Charles Rodeback b.1780 d. 1845 m.Sarah Quaintance (3)Peter Rodeback b.1784 m. Hannah Smith (4) Margaret Rode...

Re: ROPER Posted on: 18 Aug 2003, by Wayne Howard

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Dawson

...Dawson Co., Ga. she is living with her five Howard Children in a household close to Aaron Roper and Sarah Keith. Then in 1880 she is married to Aaron Roper and her son, Jeremiah "Jerry" A. Howar...

SARAH DWINNEL m. ABEL JEWETT Posted on: 31 Mar 2005, by SHERRY PASSMORE

Surnames > Dwinnel

SARAH DWINNEL m. ABEL JEWETT ON AUG. 14, 1786. ABEL WAS BORN ON APRIL 3, 1762-1821. SARAH PASSED AWAY IN 1842. MAY BE BORN IN 1759. NOT SURE OF THE DATE. THEY HAVE A DAUGHTER SALLY JEWETT BORN IN VERMONT. ...

PHILLIP R. JOHNSON, JR. Posted on: 31 May 2000, by  STindle67

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Early

...parents are Gloria Ann White Lowe and Chas Lowe of Marianna, Florida and Phillip Ray Johnson Sr. and Sarah Johnson of Colquitt. He was a member of the Blakely Church of God and a physical science technicia...

Harrell & Branscum Genealogy Posted on: 19 Mar 2000, by  Cora Sadler

Localities > North America > United States > States > Arkansas > Counties > Van Buren

...in 1857 and died Dec. 5, 1915 buried in Thola Cemetery Searcy County, Arkansas. They had two children Sarah Jane (Hester) and Nettie (Passmore). My ggrandmother married a Mr. Patrick. Any help would be appreciated

Mitchell Alexander Smith Bible Posted on: 12 Sep 2000, by Geneva Administrator

Localities > North America > United States > States > Alabama > Counties > Geneva

Re: Robert Wadsworth & Hannah LeMasters children list Posted on: 16 Jul 2003, by Cathy Rhoden

Surnames > Wadsworth

...Catherine (Turner) Shaw. Turner Shaw died in March of 1870. Turner and Mary had the following children: Sarah Shaw (b. 1832), Eleanor Shaw (b. ...

Re: Walter P. Kennedy b. 1778 Va>KY>TN Posted on: 28 Jun 2006, by  dxavf

Surnames > Kennedy

...greatgreat grandfather, second son of Matthew Kennedy was born in PA in 1778. He was married twice, first to Sarah Passmore, eight children and second to Judith Passmore, Sarah's sister. Died in Knoxville TN October 16,...

SARAH CHASTAIN WED JOSEPH MOSS Posted on: 12 Jan 2004, by  SSPASSMORE42

Surnames > Chastain

I'M GGG GRANDDAUGHTER OF SARAH CHASTAIN WHO MARRIED JOSEPH MOSS. I HAVE NO INFORMATION DATE OF BIRTH OR DEATH OF THIS TWO. THEY HAVE A DAUGHTER ELIZABETH FRANCES MOSS WHO IS MY GG GRANDMOTHER. SHE BORN ...

Surnames > Chastain

I'M GGG GRANDDAUGHTER OF SARAH CHASTAIN WHO MARRIED JOSEPH MOSS. I HAVE NO INFORMATION DATE OF BIRTH OR DEATH OF THIS TWO. THEY HAVE A DAUGHTER ELIZABETH FRANCES MOSS WHO IS MY GG GRANDMOTHER. SHE BORN ...

Surnames > Chastain

Surnames > Chastain

Re: Pingree + Pengry + Pengra Posted on: 08 May 2006, by Kirk

Surnames > Pengry

...names. Which is correct do you think? They had a son Moses II. Generation No. 2: Moses II married Sarah Converse. They had a son Moses III. Moses III supposedly married an unknown Passmore. Generation No. 3: M...

Re: Pingree + Pengry + Pengra Posted on: 05 May 2006, by Kirk

Surnames > Pengry

...Pengree and Rebecca Downing? William was supposedly the son of Moses Pengree III and his wife female? Passmore. Moses III was supposedly the son of Moses II and Sarah Converse. Moses II was supposedly the son of ...

John W. Mary Ann (Baker) Passmore Posted on: 04 Apr 2000, by Louise

Surnames > Passmore

...Jane. Then he married Mary Ann Baker. With Mary Ann he had 10 more children. Names of 3 of them are Sarah, Hannah and Justin. We cousins desire contact with descendants of this family. We have much Passmore inform...

North Carolina Passmores Posted on: 29 Mar 2000, by  SharonWinsatt

Surnames > Passmore

My father's mother was Sarah Emmeline Passmore born June 1873 in Macon County NC...her father was William T. Passmore and her mother was Francis Lee. We think William T.'s father was William F. Passmore of Ashe County NC (her mot...

SUTCLIFFE in California Posted on: 09 Jul 2000, by SHERRIE SANDERS

Surnames > Sutcliffe

...Rose/Div from Henry Rose/Cousin William Robert Lee m. (1)Irene Snodgrass (2) Margaret Murphy Betty Sarah m. Joseph West Fred Grant John I m. (3)Sarah Barber m. (1)Charles E. Passmore/Div. Child: Charles E. Passmore John and...

Re: Manoah Reeser Posted on: 21 Aug 2004, by BILL

Surnames > Reeser

...Pennsylvania. He served with Company H, 131st Pennsylvania Infantry during the Civil War. He was married to Sarah Ann Passmore about 1870 in Illinois. He married Fanny Moody on 23 Sep 1875 in Livingston County, M...

DEES, THIGPEN Posted on: 14 Apr 2000, by Lyn McIntosh-Sherwood

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Johnson

Looking for information on the family of Isham DEES (father James b. 1765-70, Johnson Co., GA mother Sarah?)b. 1810-20 in Johnson Co. or Newton Co., GA. He married Milly Ann Hester PASSMORE (believe her maiden nam...

Passmore Posted on: 14 Apr 2000, by Pam Coones

Localities > North America > United States > States > Arkansas > Counties > Searcy

I haven't done much research on our extended Passmore family. Our Mary Ann Passmore, was born on January 29,1869 in Rolla, Green Co., Missouri. She was the daughter of Benjamin J. Passmore and Louisa Dunehew of Searcy Co., A...

LETT-EARLY HARRIS CO,GA-MARRIAGES Posted on: 03 Mar 2001, by  mel_lett

Surnames > Lett

...F. Davis 10/05/1835 Harrington, William Lucretia Lett 12/26/1839----------? Harrington, Cyrus Ruthy Passmore 1/12/1852 Harrington, Samuel D. Cynthia Layfield 12/13/1852 Harrington, Thomas Mary A. Henderson 9/...

Re: Jonathan Gentry NC Posted on: 09 Aug 2005, by Bill Gentry

Surnames > Gentry

...the order of many of Allen's children wrong. I believe his sons are in the order: Jonathan (married Sarah Fender) Matthew (married Eliza ???) several unknown daughters and a son Arthur (married Rachel Lyo...

Re: Jonathan Gentry SC Posted on: 05 Aug 2005, by Bob Gentry

Surnames > Gentry

...Birth: 25 Nov 1778 Halifax Co., Virginia Death: 15 Apr 1852 Elkin, Wilkes Co., North Carolina Spouse: Sarah "Sally" Fender Marriage: 1798/1799 Poss., Wilkes Co., North Carolina —————————————————...

William West; Upper Darby Pa; died abt 1808/1809 Posted on: 25 Oct 2005, by  wrightB33

Surnames > West

...Wife Hannah, children: Samuel and daughter Mary, William, Rebecca, Hannah PUSEY, Hannah, widow of son Passmore and Samuel son of same, John, James, Benjamin and Sarah. Land in Loudon County, Va. to son John,to Jam...

Iowa Wilcox Posted on: 25 Oct 2002, by Mary

Surnames > Wilcox

...am looking for descendants of Delos Wilcox from Iowa. He was my g-grandfather and was married to Mary Passmore, who was born in Liverpool, England. They had four children, James, Kate, Tena, Sadie or Sarah. Any ...

John Otho West Posted on: 26 Feb 1999, by  sam1378

Surnames > West

...Jefferson Township Greene Co. in 1820. He left the Co. in 1825 and went to Belmont Co. OH. and married Sarah Lemley in 1826. they had four children: Samuel, Otho, William and Mary. He may have been the son...

N. CAROLINA- SARAH BURNETT md ZACHARIAH PASSMORE? Posted on: 16 Feb 2005, by SHERRY PASSMORE

Surnames > Burnett

I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW ABOUT SARAH "SALLY" BURNETT WHO MARRIED ZACHARIAH PASSMORE ON JAN. 12, 1848 BOTH AT THE AGE OF 30. WHO IS HER PARENTS AND ANY SIBLING? WHEN WAS SHE BORN AND WHERE IF KNOWN. THEY M...

Re: information on the Silas/Melvina Rush family Posted on: 19 May 2006, by  coffeyrush1

Surnames > Rush

Dear Cousin, My grandfather's father, Henry Hiller Rush, is the man you mentioned in your posting. I am so pleased to hear from someone else working on this line! The father of Silas was William Rus...

information on the Silas/Melvina Rush family Posted on: 03 Apr 2006, by pam

Surnames > Rush

...Melvina in Darke Co., OH. Their children were: Milton (died young), Henry Hiller or Miller who married Sarah Passmore, William Francis (my gg grandfather who married Jemima Sheffel), Albert who married Alice West,...

Re: Chaplines of Arkansas Posted on: 24 Aug 2004, by  jlbruhn

Surnames > Chapline

...Episcopalian Christ Ch, Greenville, SC .... 3 Massie Elizabeth Chapline d: Unknown ........ +William Passmore, M.D. d: Unknown ....... 4 Georgie Passmore b: in Greenville, SC d: Unknown ............

Lewis W. Walker Posted on: 01 Mar 2000, by  Dianw60

Surnames > Walker

...Oct, 1889. His mother was Ida Forest Patterson Walker and father was Lewis Taylor Walker. Sisters Edna, Sarah (Sadie), Grace, and a brother Passmore. I'm at a dead end and can't find anything else back farther the...

James W and Milton Ira Collins sons of Georgiann Busby Posted on: 31 Aug 2002, by  bluekc

Surnames > Collins

...around 1805. Georgiann was born in GA. around 1843/8. The Dennis BUSBY family (including stepmother Sarah/Sally and children; Margaret, Bazemore/Passmore ? Georgia) are on the 1860 Wilkinson Co. GA census. Georgia...

Is there a LETITIA Jamieson in your ancestry? Posted on: 05 May 2000, by  PGE911

Surnames > Jamieson

...information on John Edward Jamieson, born about 1829 in New Brunswick, Canada. He married Elizabeth Jane Passmore and possibly Abigail Boyd. Children of John Edward Jamieson/Elizabeth Jane Passmore: Will, Everett, F...

Re: Webbs of NC-Macon/Jackson Posted on: 20 May 2006, by  JerryFranksSm...

Surnames > Webb

...married [#2 ] Rachel Tilson 4 children in this marriage. Children are: 1.Nancy C. Franks b. 1856 2.Sarah H. Franks b. 1861 3.James T. Franks b.1863 [My GGGrandfather] 4.Emerson Augustus b. 1866 marr...

Harrell Genealogy Posted on: 14 Mar 2000, by  Cora Sadler

Surnames > Harrell

...1877, she was born in 1857, died Dec. 5, 1915, buried in Thola Cemetery, Arkansas. They had 2 children Sarah Jane (Hester) and Nettie(Passmore). Would appreciate any information on the family.

William Taylor Webb Posted on: 25 Nov 2000, by Amy

Surnames > Webb

Hi Becky, I'm not for sure when they moved to IL, but I have a birth year for Sarah and William Webb's son. Thier son's name was Henry Franklin Webb born 1870 in Jefferson Co., IL. In my notes it says that...

William Rush and Elizabeth Lewis Posted on: 23 May 2006, by Cynthia Rush

Surnames > Rush

William Rush, son of John and Sarah Carver Rush, was born in either 1708 or 1703 and married Elizabeth Lewis. As I search through these boards, I am finding many children for William who are new to me. I w...

Re: Philip Richcreek Descendants Posted on: 02 Oct 2002, by  @@edwall@ccao...

Surnames > Richcreek

...Richcreek's will. Will of Philip Richcreek, dated April 6, 1841, is recorded in Muskingum County. Wife Sarah is named and the following children: Thomas Richcreek, John Richcreek, David Richcreek, Humph...

John Edward Jamieson/Elizabeth Jane Passmore, New Brunswick, Canada Posted on: 02 May 2000, by  PGE911

Surnames > Jamieson

...Edward Jamieson, born about 1829 in Albert County, New Brunswick, Canada. He married Elizabeth Jane Passmore 11 Jul 1855 in Albert County, New Brunswick, Canada. They had 8 children: Will, Everett, Frank, Jam...

John Edward Jamieson/Elizabeth Jane Passmore, New Brunswick, Canada Posted on: 02 May 2000, by  PGE911

Surnames > Jamieson

...Edward Jamieson, born about 1829 in Albert County, New Brunswick, Canada. He married Elizabeth Jane Passmore 11 Jul 1855 in Albert County, New Brunswick, Canada. They had 8 children: Will, Everett, Frank, Jam...

Sitlers Posted on: 24 May 2000, by  LuciDanl

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > York

...such a dunder head. I descend from Mathias, to Abraham, to Abraham, to Joseph, to Abrahm, to Jess, to Sarah Ann, to myself. Is that what you needed? The family lived in York and Lancaster Counties. What el...

Branscum Family Posted on: 20 Mar 2000, by  Cora Sadler

Surnames > Warren

...married Walter L. Patrick about 1886. She was married to Hansel Harrell about 1877 and had two children Sarah Jane (Hester) and Nettie (Passmore. Thanks.

per page