Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "winebrenner" - 454 Messages

per page

Walter Morgan Vinson Goshorn Posted on: 01 Sep 2002, by  Eugene018

Localities > North America > United States > States > California > Counties > Riverside

...3, 1959, at the age of 48. He was reported born in Iowa and his mother's maiden name may have been Winebrenner. I am seeking further information on Walter, especially any information identifying his parents an...

Re: MITCHELL, Wynona K Posted on: 26 Jun 2004, by  toughnt1

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kansas > Counties > Montgomery

I'm a niece of the late Wynona and the grand-daughter of Lillie Leach Winebrenner. Were you needing any info?

MITCHELL, Wynona K Posted on: 22 Jan 2001, by Vivian Brinker

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kansas > Counties > Montgomery

...Dearing, to Charles and Lillie O. (Leach) Dufoe. Her father died in 1944. In 1950, her mother married Allen Winebrenner. She attended school at Independence. She married John F. Mitchell on Sept. 3, 1958. In 19...

Wade''s Posted on: 14 Nov 1999, by  JoAnnlangendo...

Surnames > Wade

...in Somerset, Penn. My dad's father is a William Howard Wade Sr. and he was married to a Myrtle Mary Winebrenner They had two children a daughter Mildred and a son My dad William. My Great Grandfather was a Walte...

Isaac Wade Posted on: 14 Nov 1999, by  JoAnnlangendo...

Surnames > Wade

...being hurt in a coal mining accident in or around 1935. My grandfather William married a Myrtle Mary Winebrenner and they had two children a daughter Mildred Wade and a son William Howard Wade Jr. and he is my d...

Wade Posted on: 11 Mar 1999, by Jo Ann Wade Langendorfer

Surnames > Wade

Hi my grandfather was William Howard Wade Sr. He was married to Myrtle Winebrenner, her mother was Laura Layton. If I can be of any help to you please let me know. They are out of Garrett county and moved to Som...

Looking for info Posted on: 17 Jan 2001, by  JoAnnlangendo...

Surnames > Wade

...and he married Rose May Crowe and they had my grandfather William Howard Wade Jr. He married Mrytle M. Winebrenner and they had two children a daughter Mildred and a son my father William Howard Wade Jr. They ha...

John Jacob m June 13, 1803 Nancy Anna MacDonald Posted on: 24 Mar 2000, by James S.D. Eisenhower, III

Surnames > Eisenhower

...Catherine Jane Miller (October 27, 1817 - January 25, 1889). From that marriage came five sons: James Winebrenner, who moved to Pontiac, Illinois, Lemuel Smedmer (March 26(25), 1839 - October 7, 1906), Alonzo Da...

Wade's Posted on: 15 Mar 2001, by  JoAnnlangendo...

Surnames > Wade

...he was married to Helen Tarcha. His father was William Howard Wade Sr. and he was married to Mrytle Winebrenner. His father was Walter Edward Wade and he was married to Rose Crowe. His father was Enock Wade and...

Re: rachel wade-persinger Posted on: 06 Jan 2002, by Jo Ann

Surnames > Wade

Hi Rachel, just noticed what you wrote. On page 335 Hesekiah Joseph Wade, got my eye. I have an Enoch Wade as a GGGrandfather he married Anna Mary Weinhold. So I'm wondering if this could be a possi...

Winebrinner/Weinbrinner Posted on: 28 Aug 2000, by Sue Francis

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > DeWitt

...settled in DeWitt Co. in the 17-1800's, they came over from Germany. My ggrandfather's name was Hyrim Winebrenner, he settled in Kentucky (i think) and later moved to Waynesville Il. The Winebrinners are mostly ...

News-Banner Obituaries, July 20, 2002 Posted on: 27 Jul 2002, by  WellsVol

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Wells

From the Bluffton News-Banner Online, July 20, 2002. Used with permission. Barry E. Clark, 58 Barry E. Clark, 58, died unexpectedly at 5:30 p.m. Friday, July 19 at his rural Liberty Center residence ...

PA Brewers Posted on: 23 Jun 2004, by  Maryann_Kent

Surnames > Brewer

Looking for info on Georgianna Brewer Settle & Family b.Feb.23,1860 -Clearfield,Pa. d. Sept.10,1961 in Huntingdon Co.,Tyrone,Pa. Mother - Sarah Murphy Father - Michael Brewer Spouce - Jacob R. S...

Atttension DeVore families of Western Maryland Posted on: 16 Aug 2004, by  C_Vivier

Surnames > Devore

Researching the Crowe, Layman, Winebrenner, Barnard, Humbertson and other related families of Western Maryland? We are looking forward to hearing from you. http://groups.msn.com/LaymanandCroweofAlleganyCo-MD ...

Re: Clearfield County PA Solidays Posted on: 07 May 2002, by John Forney

Surnames > Soliday

Looking for information on a William R. Soliday, who married Martha Jane Winebrenner on June 5, 1894. Probably married in western Maryland or Hanover, Pa. area. Looking for vitals on them and any children they m...

Asa Lee Posted on: 01 Feb 2001, by D. Fugate

Surnames > Lee

...named Chance. They moved to Alabama where she died. Her daughter Annie was married to a Union soldier Mr Winebrenner. They did not get along. she was in touch with her uncles in Ga. and they moved to Texas after...

Ana McKenzie and Joseph Winebrunner Posted on: 19 Nov 2003, by  C_Vivier

Surnames > McKenzie

Does anyone recognize any of these unions and can they add any dates please. Moses McKenzie married Anne Logue Their son Leo McKenzie married Joann Garlitz Their daughter Anna McKenzie married Jo...

clear/winebrenner Posted on: 20 Feb 2002, by darla e

Surnames > Clear

2 Cornelius Clear's: Cornelius Clear dropped off his surname Winebrenner. He married Mary Jane Cripe. His Uncle Cornelius Clear married Mary Rebbecca Root, (as told).Sarah Clear is the mother of one and sister ...

Crow/Crowe Family of Western Maryland Posted on: 06 Jan 2004, by  C_Vivier

Surnames > Crow

...(Humbertson?) on September 18, 1793. They had the following children: Jacob,1791-1870 (married Margaret Winebrenner 9/12/1811) Mary, abt 1795 (married Joseph Crow 6/15/1825) Phillip, abt. 1800 (married Kit...

Re: Clear - - - Cornelius, Sarah, and Mary Ann - - - from Ohio Posted on: 22 Jun 2002, by katy clear

Surnames > Clear

...Root is the son of Jacob Hell. Now we just need to see if there is a connection between my Sarah Clear Winebrenner and the Cornelius above. My hope and suspicion is that they are siblings. I wondered, do you kno...

Re: Clear - - - Cornelius, Sarah, and Mary Ann - - - from Ohio Posted on: 21 Mar 2002, by Katy Clear

Surnames > Clear

...specify to which Cornelius I was referring; but you obviously figured it out just fine despite that. The Winebrenner side of the family tree is not hard to trace (in fact, in case you don't already have it... I'...

Re: Clear - - - Cornelius, Sarah, and Mary Ann - - - from Ohio Posted on: 21 Mar 2002, by Ruth Wills

Surnames > Clear

...referring to is married to Mary Jane Cripe. Cornelius was my great grandfather. His parents were Isaac Winebrenner and Sarah Clear. I believe Cornelius got into some sort of trouble and he took his mothers mai...

Re: Clear - - - Cornelius, Sarah, and Mary Ann - - - from Ohio Posted on: 24 Sep 2001, by darla e

Surnames > Clear

Isn't Mary Ann Clyde Clear's sister? Clyde is the son of Cornelius and Mary Jane (Cripe) Clear. Cornelius dropped off the Winebrenner.

Re: Clear - - - Cornelius, Sarah, and Mary Ann - - - from Ohio Posted on: 24 Sep 2001, by darla e

Surnames > Clear

...that Mary Ann(???) and Cornelius could be siblings.?? Cornelius is the SON of Isaac and Sarah(Clear) Winebrenner. Could there be any other siblings of Sarah? Who is Mary Ann?

Clear - - - Cornelius, Sarah, and Mary Ann - - - from Ohio Posted on: 21 Sep 2001, by  kd1484

Surnames > Clear

... I'm looking for the parentage of Sarah Clear, born in Darke, OH. c. 1822. She married an Isaac Winebrenner c. 1843, in Greeneville, Darke, OH. It is my guess that Cornelius and Mary Ann are Sarah's sibling...

Menard family Posted on: 17 Oct 2000, by Charles R. Menard, Sr.

Surnames > Menard

...9/23/1883. Any info you would be willing to share would be greatly appreciated. Thank you, Jessica Winebrenner

William Whisler Posted on: 24 Nov 2000, by Dave Winebrenner

Surnames > Whisler

...information for some time.I tried your personal e-mail but got a "can't find" message. Dave Winebrenner

William H. Whisler Posted on: 19 Aug 2000, by Dave Winebrenner

Surnames > Whisler

...in 1868. They were from the New Carlisle, Ohio area. Some of their children were Mary Ellen Whisler Winebrenner (Mrs. Andrew Jackson Winebrenner) who lived in Merriam,IN, Lydia Whisler Mellinger of Harrisburg,PA and Charle...

Minnie Scott Posted on: 29 Mar 2002, by  KarenPreston4...

Surnames > Scott

I am looking for more information on a Minnie Scott that was married to James George Winebrenner. I know one child of theirs was Charles Edward Winebrenner. Can anyone help me with Minnie.

Clear Posted on: 08 Feb 2000, by K CLear

Surnames > Clear

I'd like names on a woman whose surname is Clear and a man whose surname is winebrenner. They were married. In the 1800's, they had a kid in ohio, I believe. The son was in trouble with the law. So he changed hi...

Crowe Posted on: 02 May 1999, by JoAnn Wade Langendorfer

Surnames > Crow

My Great Grandmother was a Rose Nanny Crowe, married a Walter Edward Wade. They were married for about 5 years they had two sons, a William H and a Clarence. After the divorce Great Grandma married a ...

crowe Posted on: 02 May 1999, by Jo Ann Wade langedorfer

Surnames > Crow

Hi my great grandmother was a Rose Nanny Crowe, when I knew her she lived in Indiana Penn. She was born around 1883, She married a Walter Edward Wade, was only married to him for about 5 years. They h...

NELSON CROW(E) children, Maryland Posted on: 23 Oct 2003, by  vivier2

Surnames > Crow

...sister named Annie Louise who married George Layman, he should belong to the Nelson Crowe and Mary Ann Winebrenner family. I have located these 8 children associated with this family: Annie Louise, Margaret F.,...

Crow(e) and Layman of Western MD Posted on: 05 Oct 2003, by  GenieRagan

Surnames > Crow

..."http://groups.msn.com/LaymanandCroweofAlleganyCo-MD/homepage.msnw". This includes Beachy, Blocher, Crow(e), Humbertson, Layman, McCormick, Pengelly, Porter,Warnick, Winebrenner and many others. We are...

Gibbony's Posted on: 18 Dec 2000, by  christinemlal...

Surnames > Gibbony

...and Alva Fetherolf were my greatgrandparents. I have some ancestral information on the family from the Winebrenner Genealogy book that was written in the mid 40's by Arthur Gibbony. Do you have this book? I also...

Capt. George Riner Posted on: 25 Nov 2000, by Owings

Surnames > Riner

...and died in Frederick Co., Maryland, living from 1782 to 1871. He married twice, first to Catherine Winebrenner (m. 1810) and second to Abigail Jones (m. 16 May 1814, Fred. Co., Md). Abigail died in 1859 -- I as...

Layton's Posted on: 25 May 2000, by Jo Ann

Surnames > Layton

...that I know of. Her parents were John Layton and Grace Fazenbaker Layton. Laura Layton married a James Winebrenner They had 10 children. Do any of these names sound familar to you? Sincerely Jo Ann PS they came...

Re: N.C. Layton-wood-thompson Posted on: 10 Nov 2001, by Jo Ann

Surnames > Layton

Sorry none of the names sound familiar, but that doesn't mean that I may not come across them in my search if I do I will get in touch with you. Sincerely Jo Ann

WYAND, Christiana m. WINEBRENNER, Johann Christian c1784 Posted on: 05 Jan 2000, by John Gardner

Surnames > Wyand

Looking for info on Christiana Wyand, b abt 1740 in York Co., PA. Married Johann Christian Winebrenner about 1784.

Re: Layton in PA Posted on: 10 Mar 2005, by  JoAnnlangendo...

Surnames > Layton

...life. I don't believe that she ever married. She had 3 daughters my Great Grandmother Laura Layton Winebrenner, and Claire Layton Rice, and Cora Layton she never married and died in 1934. My great Grandmother ...

Re: GLORIA LAYTON Posted on: 11 Nov 2001, by Jo Ann

Surnames > Layton

Hi are William and Sarah still living? Or deceased? Was just wondering. I don't know if they are related to my Laytons have you ever thought about purchasing Walt Warnicks book about "The Fazen...

Re: Rebecca C. Layton/W.A. Chitwood...TN/MO/TX Posted on: 21 Jan 2003, by Jo Ann Langendorfer

Surnames > Layton

...reached to Maryland. Garrett Co. My Laytons are my great grandmother a Laura Layton who married a James Winebrenner they had 10 children. Her mother was an Isabelle Layton, she supposedly never married, but t...

Attention Barnard families of Western Maryland Posted on: 16 Aug 2004, by  C_Vivier

Surnames > Barnard

Researching the Crowe, Layman, Winebrenner, Barnard, Humbertson and other related families of Western Maryland? We are looking forward to hearing from you. http://groups.msn.com/LaymanandCroweofAlleganyCo-MD ...

Berenice D. [Latimer](Dyson) Stewart, 1910-2001 Posted on: 03 Dec 2001, by  stonecoldead

Surnames > Latimer

...six grandchildren, Sandy Walimaa, Scott Walimaa, Rick Cavill, Chuck Cavill, Cory Tompkins and Polly Winebrenner.

Re: The Layton's of Perry Co. MO. Posted on: 15 Mar 2004, by Jo Ann Langendorfer

Surnames > Layton

Hi my Laytons came from Garrett co., maryland, just would appreciate if you could see if there are any John or John J. Laytons listed. And he had a daughter named Isiabelle Belle Layton and she had t...

Re: Laytons in New Jersey Posted on: 06 Jan 2002, by Jo Ann

Surnames > Layton

...They had my gggrandmother Isabelle Layton, who had my ggrandmother Laura Layton and she married James Winebrenner, and they had 10 or 11 children. My grandmother Myrtle M. Winebrenner married William Howard Wade and they h...

Layton Posted on: 14 Nov 1999, by  JoAnnlangendo...

Surnames > Layton

Hi my great grandmother was a Laura Layton she married James Winebrenner. Her mother was Isabelle Layton and she never married. Her parents Isabelle's were a John Layton and Grace Fazenbaker, If any of these nam...

Re: James Herendeen Posted on: 01 Apr 2002, by Carrie Frye

Surnames > Herendeen

...was Otto's child. I show Max as marrying Ann Smith having a daughter named Cynthia. She married Steven Winebrenner. I have extensive info on the Diffendarfer family also. Lots of pictures too.

WINEBRENNER - MD, PA, IL Posted on: 07 May 2000, by Cathy Halpin

Surnames > Winebrenner

Am descended from Peter Calvin Winebrenner b. 1811 and lived in Washington Co MD, Franklin Co PA, Allegheny Co MD, and Whiteside and Lee Co IL. Pse email me at mamie1866@aol.com if you have information to share.

Continue Turnbow descendants Posted on: 31 Aug 1999, by Ken Stone

Surnames > Turnbow

...HARRISON 7-- Winford Colley SANDERS (1912) sp-Golden NEIL 8-- Winneford June SANDERS (1937) sp-Don WINEBRENNER 9-- Donna June WINEBRENNER (1955) 9-- Debra Lee WINEBRENNER (1956) 8-- Dale Lee SANDERS (1941) 7-- Mary Magdalene ...

per page