Search the Boards

Search Results for "winebrenner" - 451 Messages

per page

Thornton J. Crowe Posted on: 20 Apr 2001, by Teresa

Surnames > Crowe

...your way. I too have Crowe family in Maryland. I believe mine goes through Jacob Crowe & Margaret Winebrenner, then John Crowe & Emily Warnick, then through Silas Crowe & Mary Jackson, then their...

Thomas Jefferson Vaughan Posted on: 21 Apr 2001, by  MalindaJames5...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Moniteau

THOMAS JEFFERSON VAUGHAN DIES Thomas Jefferson Vaughan, 73, died at his home in Clarksburg, Friday morning, May 2, 1947. His death was attributed to a heart disease of which he had suffered the past ...

John Snyder - MD,PA Posted on: 22 Apr 2001, by  charles_manse...

Surnames > Snyder

Please contact me if you have any possible leads on this family. John Snyder m Catharine Winebrenner abt 1785 Children:1. Andrew, 2. Sally, 3. Simon, 4. John, 5. Mary b 1808 MD, 6. Elizabeth b 1812, PA Thanks,c...

mary winebrenner Posted on: 23 May 2001, by  billftrosper

Surnames > Winebrenner

have an ancestor mary winebrenner md nelson crow about 1860. do u have anything on your Mary Winebrenner?

Ruehl Family in MD Posted on: 02 Jun 2001, by Shari Schewe

Surnames > Ruehl

...daughter of William Carl Ruehl. His father was Frederick. She is one of 8 children. Her mother was Nellie Winebrenner. She and the rest of her siblings grew up in Cumberland, MD. We are having a family reunion t...

CROW ancestry Posted on: 10 Jun 2001, by Albert Raley

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > London > London

...Western Md. settled in Cumberland, Md. in 1734 from London. I have Jacob Crow 1791-1870 m. Margaret Winebrenner. Can anyone make a tie? Thanks.

McGehee, Mary Ruth Posted on: 11 Jun 2001, by Milam Co. Gen. Soc.

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Milam

...Daughter, Elizabeth Cherry and her husband, John; grandsons, Kevin and Jason Cherry; brother, Lamar Winebrenner and his wife, Laverne; and several nieces and nephews.

Re: Wineburner Posted on: 21 Jul 2001, by  Gary_Winebren...

Surnames > Winebrenner

...I am Tamara (Winebrener) Oviedo's father. James Corwin Wineburner is not on my tree. I checked the Winebrenner website at Winebrenner.net and couldn't find a reference to him there either. Good luck in your search.

Re: Beeman Family Posted on: 06 Aug 2001, by  un99c11

Surnames > Beeman

...have to paste that URL back together to see the site. John was the son of Samuel Beeman and Hannah Winebrenner. dwcooley@yahoo.com

Info on Raymond Ray Nicholas &Lovie Elizabeth Cottrell Posted on: 21 Aug 2001, by  auniejanie4

Surnames > Nicholas

...Nicholas Stephen Nicholas Lloyd Nicholas Helen Nicholas McCutcheon Harriet Nicholas Lee Virgie Nicholas Winebrenner Betty Nicholas McKeinney if anyone can help me please write me thanks Janet

Re: WYAND, WINEBRENNER Posted on: 07 Sep 2001, by darla e

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > York

Hello, I'm a great,great,great,?great granddaugther of Christina and Johann Winebrenner. I may have some info in my papers on my familytree. I don't have it with me..e-mail me back.

Re: Cornelius Clear Family Posted on: 24 Sep 2001, by darla e

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Randolph

...Clyde is the son of Cornelius and Mary Jane (Cripe) Clear. Cornelius is the son of Isaac and Sarah Winebrenner.

Re: Cornelius Clear Family Posted on: 24 Sep 2001, by darla e

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Randolph

I'm looking for Decendants of Isaac and Sarah (Clear) Winebrenner..Cornelius and Mary Jane (Cripe) Clear....Clyde and Sadie (Holcom) Clear.

Re: Cornelius Clear Family Posted on: 15 Oct 2001, by Paul Clear

I am the great grandson of Cornelius & Mary (Cripe) Clear. Cornelius used to be a Winebrenner but changed his name for some reason. I am trying to find out why. Can you help? Thanks.

Re: Cornelius Clear Family Posted on: 15 Oct 2001, by Paul Clear

I am the great grandson of Cornelius Clear. I am trying to find out why he changed his last name of Winebrenner. Can you help? Thanks.

Donald W. Dissinger (1912-1997) Posted on: 27 Oct 2001, by  Gerald_Hobson

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oklahoma > Counties > Kay

...W. Dissinger was born Feb. 16, 1912, in South Elkhorn, Ill., the son of Harry Wilmer and Elsie Ellen (Winebrenner) Dissinger. He worked his way through college as a brick mason tender and graduated from Nothern...

Re: Cornelius Clear Family Posted on: 03 Nov 2001, by darla e

Cornelius Clear dropped the Winebrenner name because, he got a woman pregnant in PA. and shunned his responsibilities of fatherhood ,is the last I heard that was past down. ?(wives tale?)

Re: Viola Jane Winebrenner Posted on: 03 Nov 2001, by darla e

Surnames > Winebrenner

my ggrandfather is Cornelius Clear Winebrenner the brother of Joseph V. Winebrenner. Could you send more info to me,please.

WINEBRENNER Posted on: 16 Nov 2001, by DARLA E

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > York

The parents of Johann Christain Winebrenner was Johann Thieb and Catherine Burchette(?) Winebrenner. They are from Baden, Germany

Re: WINEBRENNER - MD, PA, IL Posted on: 17 Dec 2001, by Cathy Halpin

Surnames > Winebrenner

Was browsing and saw this website. My name is Wirt Shriver Winebrenner, III. Nickname "Peter"., born 6.10.64. I live in Baltimore, MD. My family was originally from Hanover, PA area. Lived in Fran...

Thomas Harden Alleg. Co. MD Posted on: 19 Dec 2001, by  blinaburg

Surnames > Harden

I think Thomas is the father of my John Harden ancestor. John b. 1828, m Caroline Winebrenner. One source has Thomas Harden b 1779 as John's father and Jane Baker b 1779 as John's mother. Need verification to...

Re: Mackenzies of Cromarty - 17C Scotland Posted on: 02 Jan 2002, by Jo Ann

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Scotland > Ross & Cromarty > General

Hello, saw that you are related to the MacKenzie which I'm too. My Many; Great Grandmother was one Ellizabeth Stuart who was married to Kenneth MacKenzie. He was born in 1529 They were married in 155...

Re: Crowes of Allegany Co. MD Posted on: 04 Jan 2002, by Teresa Crowe

Surnames > Crowe

I hope this helps. It is all I could find so far. I found a Nelson Crowe married to a Mary Ann Winebrenner 11/7/1853. There was nothing else recorded.

Re: Cleora and Frank Winebrenner Posted on: 07 Jan 2002, by Winebrenner

Surnames > Winebrenner

Hello, Just read your msg dtd 2000. My gr grandmother was Sarah Frances Winebrenner, who marr Wm Edward McMann. One of their children was my grandmother Effie Jane McMann who married Joseph Calvin VanStaveren in...

Re: Gibler Posted on: 08 Jan 2002, by  VeyBooth80

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Whiteside

...Jacob Gibler , and I have conflicting information on his wife. Is it Anna Gertraut, or is it Katrina Winebrenner?? Were they married in Germany, or in Pennsylvania?

Re: Gibler Posted on: 18 Jan 2002, by GPorter

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Whiteside

Vey, According to my Winebrenner history (Arthur Gibbony) Katrina was born in 1745 died about 1834, aged about 89 years. Came to this country with her mother Catherine Winebrenner and three brothers in 1753. Married Ja...

Crowe, Layman, Koelker Posted on: 03 Feb 2002, by  GenieRagan

Localities > North America > United States > States > Maryland > Counties > Allegany

Anyone have any info on Annie Louise Crowe's father (Nelson Crowe) and mother (possibly Mary Winebrenner??) and their ancestors? Also her husband (George Layman) and ancestors and Joseph Henry Koelker (born 1837...

Winebrenner in MD Posted on: 07 Mar 2002, by  KarenPreston4...

Surnames > Winebrenner

...Winbrenner Family in the Allegany, Lonaconing Maryland Area. I found my Great-Grandfather Charles E. Winebrenner but I need more information. He was married to Virginia Bittinger. Any information would be great

Re: Bittingers in W. MD Posted on: 29 Mar 2002, by  KarenPreston4...

Surnames > Bittinger

I have Bittinger relatives in Maryland. My g-grandmother was an Bittinger (Virginia Winebrenner). Her father was Harrison Bittinger. They are all from Lonaconing, Garret MD. Can you give me more information?

William C Hood - MD Posted on: 12 May 2002, by Wanda Hall

Surnames > Hood

I have a William C Hood b in Md. Not certain of dates. His parents were Levin Hood b 1821,MD, and Caroline Smith b 1826 Md. They were married in Frederick, Md in 1847. Levin's parents were: Isaia...

Maxwell-Winebrenner Families Posted on: 06 Jun 2002, by michael baldwin

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Montgomery

...presumably Miamisburg. Died 08-02-1889 Maxwell, Iowa. Youngest of 12 kids, parentage unknown. Married Amelia Winebrenner 07-25-1832 in Miamisburg. She is related also to one of the Wirtz families there. Any info...

Samuel Pittington aka Pitts, 1870 census onward. Posted on: 27 Jun 2002, by  Emmett Mason

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Hardin

Samuel PITTS on the 1870 Census, can't read or write. Samuel PITTINGTON on the 1880 Census had son Samuel (age 5 in 1860). The son, Samuel, had a daughter, Elizabeth L. PITTINGTON, who married Herman...

Re: Winebrenner in MD Posted on: 15 Jul 2002, by rebecca mccallister

Surnames > Winebrenner

My mother's maiden name is Winebrenner. My grandfather's (her father) name was Leonard Winebrenner. He died in 1983. I am not sure what year he was born but he would have been around 50. He married Ruby (do not know her...

Re: James Calvin Winebrenner Posted on: 16 Jul 2002, by Richard Armstrong

Surnames > Winebrenner

Hello: I am interested in Samuel Winebrenner, the son of Peter and brother of Michael and James Calvin. According to death records of Jabin Baldwin Winebrenner, his parents Samuel and Virginia Winebrenner. His marriage license just...

Samuel Pittington,Sr. (1820-1882) (m. 1846) Anna Lee Posted on: 18 Jul 2002, by  FPittington

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Hardin

...Jr., b. 1855 in Rockingham Co., VA. d. December 17, 1882 In Pleasant Twp., Hardin Co., OH m. Getrude Winebrenner November 14, 1882 in Hardin Co., OH b. Abt 1868 d. March 04, 1903 Martha Pittington. b. 1887 in Ha...

Eckart Minning accident Posted on: 20 Jul 2002, by  kathleenkate0...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Maryland > Counties > Allegany

Does any one know about the minning accident in which James G Winebrenner was Killed about 1920_1921 at the Eckart Mine in Allegany County, Eckart Md.

Marvin James or son Nick Posted on: 10 Sep 2002, by  v_varhola

Surnames > Sherwood

trying to contact Nick son of Marvin Sherwood for family information on James Sherwood and his father Stephen Sherwood?James born 1804 N.Y.

Flag Spring Burial for Grant Thompson Aug 1954 Posted on: 15 Sep 2002, by PMason

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Moniteau

...Elwood G Kelly, Tipton, officiating. Hymns were sung by a quartette, Miss LaVena Vanstratton, Mrs Lloyd Winebrenner, Tandy Williams and Donald Sanders with Miss Vivian Holloway presiding at the piano. Serving a...

Re: Civil War Service Posted on: 18 Sep 2002, by Lamar Winebrenner

Topics > Military > Civil War > South Carolina > General

Solomon Winebrenner was my gr granddad. He had 1 son & 5 grandsons with all male descendents living in Texas. All I know about him is he had brother George & lived in SC. His widow remarried after the Ci...

Winebrenner Posted on: 02 Oct 2002, by  coddyody111

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Pettis

Searching for the parents of Donald Winebrenner born Jan. 26, 1929-30 In Pettis County, Missouri. Donald married Zella May Jones in Sedalia in 1946. Any help would be appreciated e-mail Coddyody11@aol.com Thank...

Winebrenner Posted on: 02 Oct 2002, by  coddyody111

Surnames > Winebrenner

Searching for the parents of Donald Winebrenner born Jan. 26, 1929-30 in Pettis County, Missouri There were 3 boys and one girl. The girl married a Jack Brock. Donald married Zella May Jones 1946 in Missouri. S...

Re: Cornelius Clear Family Posted on: 05 Nov 2002, by Arnold Miller

I have three pictures of the Winebrenner/Clear's with no dates. Picture one is of Mr & Mrs Cornelius Clear & family. John, Clyde, George, Mr & Mrs, Francis Bible, Lizzie Weimer, Alice Neher, Della Ei...

Bortz, Henry {1834} family. Posted on: 05 Nov 2002, by  WilliamWatkin...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Indiana

...------- +Henry Hinchman b: 1856 ---- 2 John M. Bortz b: 1858 d: Abt. 1938 ------- +Mary Lizzie Winebrenner b: 1862 ---------- 3 Minnie Bortz b: 1879 ---- 2 Mary M. Bortz b: 1857 d: 1882 ------- +Jess...

Re: Maxwell-Winebrenner Families Posted on: 17 Nov 2002, by  Ray W. Justus

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Montgomery

...in. Hopefully, there are not too many errors. I have a lot of information on the Maxwells. I have Winebrenner information too but I haven't put it in my database yet. Maybe this will give me a reason to stop...

Re: James Calvin Winebrenner Posted on: 26 Dec 2002, by Charlene Hall

Surnames > Winebrenner

Check my new post with updated information. What was the year of death, or any other details, for your Jabin? There is a Mary Ann Foster in my line, but this Samuel didn't have a wife named Virginia...

Re: Winebrenners - Missouri and West Virginia Posted on: 26 Dec 2002, by Charlene Hall

Surnames > Winebrenner

...currently know about. Please let me know of any mistakes or tie-ins. Generation No. 1 1. JOHANN1 WINEBRENNER was born 1711 in Baden, Palatinate, Germany, and died 1753 aboard ship, coming to America. He mar...

Re: winebrenner Posted on: 26 Dec 2002, by Charlene

Surnames > Winebrenner

There is a Margaret Winebrenner, dau of Samuel, who was born in 1844. I don't have any additional information about her, but do you know when her birth might have been?

Re: Cornelius Clear Family Posted on: 27 Dec 2002, by darla e

There was a get together for the Winebrenner/Weinbrenner -Clear family in Frankfort In. now. In earlier days it was in Marion In.

Winebrenner Family Posted on: 16 Jan 2003, by  HunterDeitz66...

Localities > North America > United States > States > West Virginia > Counties > Nicholas

Looking for information on a George and Nancy Winebrimer(spelling in Nicholas county 1880 census) could be Winebrenner. In 1880 this couple had 3 children. Maggie Mae ( my husband's grandmother) Christeena an...

Rev. Peter Winebrenner Posted on: 19 Jan 2003, by  bastow1

Surnames > Winebrenner

I have a very old newspaper picture of Rev. and Mrs. Peter Winebrenner. I am assuming that they were from the Indiana area as it was my mother-in-laws picture and that is where she is from. I am trying to see ...

per page