Search the Boards

Search Results for "brack" - 1,966 Messages

per page

Obituary: Posted on: 08 May 2001, by  clistle

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Langlade

Source: Antigo Daily Journal, May 20, 1942 Miss Alma Pomasl, 39, daughter of Mrs. Julia Pomasl of Elton, died suddenly Monday afternoon at St. Mary’s hospital. Funeral services will be held at 9...

STUCKER, Elzie Vernon 1925?-1999 Posted on: 09 May 2001, by cbc

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Anderson

...Lawrenceburg Cemetery Officiating: Bro. Charles Brumley and Bro. Jerry Montgomery Pallbearers: David Watts, Brack Giles, Jason Perry, Robert L. Bowling, John L. Giles, Woody Gash and Butch Haydon [Source:...

Hi my maiden name is Griggs Posted on: 16 May 2001, by  rosecup

Surnames > Griggs

..."Jimmy" twin Birth : 23 Nov 1890 Texas Death : 31 Mar 1968 Newton County, Texas-buried: Sycamore Cem., Brack Creek, Hwy63, Newton Co., TX Gender: Male Family: Marriage: 1 Oct 1911 in Newton Coun...

Henry Battles Posted on: 29 May 2001, by  JBattles5895

Surnames > Battle

Look at this. Is this the Henry you are talking about? Julia and I from John Owen Battles  Benjamin Williams Battle son of Thomas and Ann Williams was born in North Carolina on May 13, 177...

addie forse Posted on: 12 Jun 2001, by brack

Surnames > Carter

...in 1908. grand pa forse father was william forse 1849-1919 married to liza rice maybe that will help brack

Re: Paschall, Peter b 1861 Posted on: 27 Jun 2001, by  sandie_brack

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Philadelphia

...dates on William and descendants if you like. My email is ebrack@ncen.org. Thanks Sandie Paskill Brack

Re: William A. Deal Posted on: 29 Jun 2001, by  memec8

Surnames > Deal

Yes, Wm. A. Deal's parents were Simon and Sintha Williams Deal and William was brother to James Deal who married Martha Brack.

Re: Enley Eason Posted on: 01 Jul 2001, by  cyberbev1

Surnames > Eason

...Albert ............................... 3 EASON, Bill ............................... 3 EASON, Brack ............................... 3 EASON, James Atlas b: 20 June 1910 ......................

Halter Family from Oregon Posted on: 02 Jul 2001, by  DScott1229

Surnames > Halter

I am looking for the descendants of Alfred Paul Halter born 9-8-1912 and died 3-5-1993 and wife Emma Brack born 12-30-1919. Alfred was from the Woodburn, Aurora Oregon area. Any help would be appreciated...

Re: Alma Vinton Jones+ Ethel May Trent Posted on: 08 Jul 2001, by  MaryColvin83

Localities > North America > United States > States > Washington > Unknown

Shannon, I am a part of the family from the Methow Valley that Ed McConnell was refering to. How can I help you? Contact me at mcolvin@toledotel.com

Re: Plumley family Posted on: 12 Jul 2001, by  mecolvin

Surnames > Plumley

Would like to join your website. I'm looking for Florence Mildred Plumley born 07/04/1857 and died 04/07/1925 in Goldendale, WA. She seems to have married a Ketchum and on 12/16/1888 married John L...

Ketchum/Plumley Posted on: 13 Jul 2001, by  mecolvin

Surnames > Ketchum

Does anyone have any information on a possible marriage between Unk Ketchum and Mildred Florence Plumley? Florence married in Grayson Co, Tx on 12/16/1880 to a John Lafayette Parker. If so would lik...

Re: medlins of usa Posted on: 14 Jul 2001, by Sharon Medlin

Surnames > Medlin

My grandfather was John Alexander Medlin and his wife was Mamie Escew(sp?) Brack. John was a brother to William H. Medlin. My dad is John's son Frank. John and Mamie's children are O.T. , Maureen (die...

Clarence R. Allen Obit Posted on: 19 Jul 2001, by  mabeone

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Forsyth

...2001, at Forsyth Medical Center, Forsyth County. Mr. Allen was born Dec. 28, 1929, in Davie County to Brack and Rena Williams Allen. He was retired from Lexington Furniture and was of the Baptist faith...

William M Allen,Smith co. Tn. Posted on: 24 Jul 2001, by  lindaledford9...

Surnames > Allen

...in Tn.Married Ellen Day Nov. 9,1853 in Smith co. (also married Sarah Gregory in 1877).Wm and brother,Brack Allen helped build Dixon Creek Missionary Baptist Church.Any info appreciated on Wm,his parents na...

Re: McLamb Posted on: 29 Jul 2001, by cynthia

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Ireland > Down > General

I am a Mclamb also, from the Benson area, my grandfather is wilson brack mclamb, lots of family.... Just thought it was interesting to see someone else posting on here with family in the benson area. I wa...

Moore , Roberts Connection Posted on: 31 Jul 2001, by D.Marie Moore

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Breathitt

... Dodge Roberts brother Woodard Roberts brother She married Brack Moore who was born1910-1911 and i was told they were married in Jackson? brethitt county, May be mo...

looking for long lost friend, linda brack Posted on: 02 Aug 2001, by  wandafrazier6...

Topics > Lost Family & Friends > Unknown

Looking for long time friend linda brack, formerly linda miller has a sister name tina, used to live in new york, linda please contact me or anyone who know where i can find you

Bamforth Posted on: 03 Aug 2001, by  tonysue1

Surnames > Bamforth

I I am tracing my family tree on my maternal grandparents. Great Grandfather was Abraham Bamforth born 1836 at Wadsley in Yokshire he married Jane White born 1837 in Sheffield Yorkshire. They lived i...

Re: MARCUM Posted on: 06 Aug 2001, by  Hearn_Anne

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Gallatin

...1st cousin Isabel Swango Chapman b. 1885 Izzies mother was Mary Swango (Owen Co, Ky. Izzies brother . Brack Swango d 10/7/1949 Brack was married to Armilda Mogan ,married March 23 1898. both 22 yrs. old.(MIld...

pictures anyone?? Posted on: 18 Aug 2001, by  jaelavelle

Surnames > Boutwell

...willis boutwell and lydia oliver william boutwell and jane dowling lionel boutwell and mary elizabeth brack???? i have found some pictuers and it looks like they date back as far as the 1800's maybe? howev...

Re: BAKER BOOK Posted on: 22 Aug 2001, by  LarryEBaker

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Powell

...POWELL Co., KY. Effy was the D/O Elijah and Mary (McNabb) BAKER. Elijah was a brother to my G-Gf, H.C. Brack BAKER. The BAKER book is mostly of this Elijah (your direct line) BUT Sara, the author and I dif...

Re: THE WEST FAMILY FROM AROUND GONZALES TX AND LEESVILLE TX AREA. Posted on: 22 Aug 2001, by  BettieJoCaraw...

Surnames > Rhoades

...message board.you must be "unk's" daughter.My husband was a cousin to Unk. My husband was Brack Caraway,his mother was a sister to Mack Rhoades.also I am a distance cousin to the West family, my ...

alfred / or george howard Posted on: 30 Aug 2001, by Brett Howard

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Breathitt

alfred was my granfather who had numerous brothers and sster . the only names that i know are george,brack,ashford,and golden.i would apreiciate any information i could get on my uncles or aunts.also i wou...

Burns Mary Elizabeth McColgin Posted on: 30 Aug 2001, by Wanda Purcell

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oklahoma > Counties > Roger Mills

Mary Elizabeth Burns was born March 8, 1912 in Rankin, OK to Amelia Elizabeth and Grant McColgin. She passed away August 22, 2001 at her home near Reydon, Ok at the age of 89 years, 5 months and 14 ...

Helen Pauline Driver Hudler Obit Posted on: 30 Aug 2001, by  mabeone

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Forsyth

...Her parents and a sister, Versie Hellard, preceded her in death. She is survived by her husband, James Brack "J.B." Hudler of the home; two sons, Jimmy Hudler of Charlotte and Michael Hudler of W...

Re: HOWARD Posted on: 13 Sep 2001, by  WandaWebb51

...1910. Her mother died when she was 3 years old. I know Russel's father was John C. Brackenrige "Brack" Howard, however I do not beleive his mother was Cindy.

Reuben's Daddy Posted on: 19 Sep 2001, by  albrock49

Localities > North America > United States > States > South Carolina > Counties > Anderson

Most people might not agree, and some very strongly disagree, but I think Frederick Brock/Brack should be considered when looking for Reuben's father. At least he is documented as being real, whereas "...

Re: mccall or mccaul Posted on: 25 Sep 2001, by Judy Mccall Sleight

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Ireland > Dublin > General

My GGGGrandfather was Robert McCall married to an Eleander. Could this be what you are looking for? I sure hope so. I think his father was Brack McCall.Please email me.

Cemetery Locations Wilkinson Co., GA Posted on: 02 Oct 2001, by Melanie Atkins

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Wilkinson

...in these books as, "Masonic-Irwinton?" Researching the following families: Cannon, Mason, Brack

Re: William Shepherd b. 1756 Dan River NC md. 2nd Elvy Anderson Posted on: 05 Oct 2001, by  JBeever121

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Unknown

...remember the spelling) and Elvy Anderson. I had traced her ancestry through Elijah Anderson & Lavinia Brack back to Edward (Mayflower Pilgrim) Doty. ...

Re: Dungey family Posted on: 08 Oct 2001, by  joan_toomey

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Ballard

...Cemetary. She married Ernest L. Dungey, who was born in Woodville, KY to John Calhoun Dungey and Mary Ann Brack. I have really run into a dead end on my Dungey research at this point. If you could provid...

Re: MCKENDRICK, LEONARD ancestry Posted on: 10 Oct 2001, by  ShirleyParson...

Surnames > McKendrick

...mother and I took a Greyhound bus to Harlan when I about 5 years old and we visited Aunt Gennie and Uncle Brack and I think they owned a small grocery store. When we visited them on that trip, I met Lawre...

Re: Brack Lovely Posted on: 17 Oct 2001, by kris lovely

Hello Brack, I would love to have any info. you may have about the Lovely family. My father is John Lovely, his father Chester Lovely. I would like to know the nationality of the Lovely name (Irish)?? ...

Newspaper Index 1843-1858 Volume 1 Posted on: 19 Oct 2001, by Fran Warren

Localities > North America > United States > States > Arkansas > Counties > Crawford

By request of many Crawford County researchers I am adding this index to the Rootsweb page. Index 1843-1858 Volume 1 Aaron, Thomas, 59 Adair, Col., 87 Adair, Col. Wat, 87 Adair, Elizabeth N., 25 Ada...

STIVERS Posted on: 20 Oct 2001, by  Boards

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Franklin

...Landon Stivers, Frankfort, Kentucky Daughter: Linda Stivers Roberts, Frankfort, Kentucky Brothers: Brack and Marion Stivers (both deceased) Sister: Sarah Yount (deceased) Burial: The Sunset Memorial Ga...

Brack Family Cemetery Posted on: 21 Oct 2001, by AMHALL

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Burke

Would anyone know or have directions to Brack Family Cemetery, poss located in Midville GA?Burial place for Benjamin Brack and wife, Christiana Fields Brack.researching Brack/Browns in Burke Co GA.Thanks for any help.

Surveying Orders - LibVA Colonial Records - SR 07047 Posted on: 22 Oct 2001, by gracie

Localities > North America > United States > States > Virginia > Unknown

********************************************************************** Depository: Gays House, Holyport, Berks Class: Fairfax of Cameron MSS Title: Surveying Orders 1748-1749 Dates: 1748-1751 Da...

George Vintine Posted on: 25 Oct 2001, by  mecolvin

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Wales > Glamorgan > General

I am researching the Vintin surname and have located the following on an IGI search and was wondering if someone might be able to help me. Father: George Vintine; Mother: Mary; Siblings: William G...

SMITH FAMILY FROM CLAY COUNTY KY (MANCHESTER) Posted on: 03 Nov 2001, by SANDY

Surnames > Smith

...SARAH (?) I DON'T KNOW WHAT SARAH MAIDEN NAME WAS (DEALPH??) MY MOM THINKS. THEIRS KIDS SHIRLEY (MALE), BRACK, RAYMOND, PRESTON, RJ, SIMON, CLOYD, AND BERTHA. MY GRANDFATHER WAS SHIRLEY SMITH AND HE MARRIE...

Re: SWANGO (Charles Henry) Posted on: 07 Nov 2001, by  AnnaMammone

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Gallatin

...father's first cousin was Isabel(Izzy) Swango Chapman b. 1885 d abt 1963,Isabel's mother was Mary(?). , Brack Swango(Isabel's brother) b. 1876 d. 1956, married Armilda (Milda Morgan) b 1875 d abt 1956. I...

McCoy, Jimmy Dean Posted on: 11 Nov 2001, by Wanda Purcell

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oklahoma > Counties > Roger Mills

...Jimmy Dean McCoy will be held Friday at 2 p.m. at Reydon Community Building officiated by Rev. Lynn Brack. Burial will be at White Rose Cemetery, Reydon, Roger Mills County, Oklahoma under the direction ...

Re: Taylor County Cemetery Book Posted on: 20 Nov 2001, by Marty LAMKIN

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Green

Tammy, thank you SO MUCH! You have reinforced some information that I have and added some more details. The info I have on Elzy E. SANDERS (my GG grandfather) is as follows: b. 20 Sep 1843, Taylor...

Re: MCKENDRICK, LEONARD ancestry Posted on: 03 Dec 2001, by  Charles Leona...

Surnames > McKendrick

...Christmas to see if she had any information at all on the Leonards and McKendricks. We are decendents of Brack Harrison Leonard and Geannie McKendrick. I just started researching our family tree in Augus...

Re: Brack Family Cemetery Posted on: 04 Dec 2001, by L Clemmer

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Burke

I have much Brack information. Would be happy to help you if I can.

Re: Jane Wanless Posted on: 16 Dec 2001, by Holly Wanless Cochran

Surnames > Wanless

...the information you have? Do you know Jane's parents, children, marriage date/place? We have a later Wanless-Brack combination in database 2 at Wanless Web, but I don't think we have your Jane - but it would surpr...

Re: Jane Wanless Posted on: 17 Dec 2001, by Linda Goodwin

Surnames > Wanless

Holly, thanks for your reply. I got the info from someone who did a geneology search on the Brack family.Jane married John Brack and had 8 children. There was Euphemia,George,John, William, James,Margaret,and E...

Re: Whitakers Posted on: 29 Dec 2001, by Barbara

Surnames > Whitaker

Hi, I am from Laurel County, Kentucky. I am the ggrand daughter of George Whitaker Granddaughter of Brack,Daughter of Isaac Whitaker do you know my grand fathers?

Re: Maloney Family of Breathitt Co./E.KY Posted on: 02 Jan 2002, by Sharon Ogzewalla

...Co. Ky. md. Tolbert VanCleave, b. c. 1833 Tn. had a child by name of Ellender VanCleave, b. 1859 md. Brack King of Breathitt Co., Ky. I have a website - that has an article about Dulcenia VancLeave, si...

Glenn Ferrel Garner (1900-2001) Posted on: 03 Jan 2002, by MontroseTranscriber

Localities > North America > United States > States > Colorado > Counties > Montrose

...times. Surviving family members who are grateful to share Glenn's life include one daughter, Martha Brack of Olathe; four precious grandchildren; and nine great-grandchildren; and one sister, Evelyn Garn...

per page
  • Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions