Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "brack" - 2,008 Messages

per page

Thomas Carr - King and Queen Co VA Land Grant 1701 Posted on: 06 Mar 2000, by Regena Cogar

Localities > North America > United States > States > Virginia > Counties > King and Queen

VA Patents 9, p. 364 Library of Virginia Digital Collection: Land Office Patents and Grants ========== To all eta: Whereas eta: Now know yee that I the said ffrancis Nicholson Esqr. Govern[or] eta: do...

Jerry Chambers Posted on: 22 Jul 2000, by  cherylkopf57

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Tippecanoe

...Leslie. He is also survived by his aged father, George Chambers of Frankfort and a sister, Mrs. May Brack of Frankfort, and five brothers, John of Newburg, James of St. Paul; Birch of Newark, and Mort and ...

13th Texas Cavalry Regt, CSA Posted on: 04 Jan 2001, by Thomas Reid

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Newton

...March 1862. During the war it was commanded by Captains William Blewett, John T. Stark, and Thomas J. Brack. I am doing research for my master's thesis on this unit, and would appreciate any information th...

Joseph W. SESSIONS * Cornelius F. SESSIONS * Caroline HITT * Nary Ellen DOLLAR Posted on: 21 Apr 2000, by Gwen Boyd

Localities > North America > United States > States > Mississippi > Counties > Newton

...Children: Georgia Ann Sallie C. F. (Neil) John Wesley (b. Mar 2, 1876) Jodie Patrick (Pat) Luther Baxter (Brack)

Ricks / Rix Posted on: 25 Apr 2000, by  ROSEJONES56

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Colquitt

...around 1870. I was told he was from the Worth, Thomas, or Colquitt Co. Area. He had a brother named Brack. If any one is connected to these names in any way please contact me. I am very stuck when it comes...

13th Texas Cavalry Regt, CSA Posted on: 04 Jan 2001, by Thomas Reid

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Newton

...March 1862. During the war, it was commanded by Captains William Blewett, John T. Stark, and Thomas J. Brack. I am doing research on this unit for my master's thesis, and would appreciate any information y...

Mrs. Marion Q. Lathery Posted on: 15 Nov 1998, by bwf

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Woodford

...the late John and Atlanta Burks. Also preceding her in death were two uncles, Melvin H. Burks and John Brack Burks and her foster mother Lula Roschi. She was a member of the Mortonsville Methodist Church. ...

Mahalia Fugate Posted on: 12 Mar 2000, by Andrea Haddix

Surnames > Fugate

...about my husband's maternal great-grandmother, Mahalia (sp?) Fugate, who married a Haddix and bore J. Brack Haddix who had 15 children and came from Breathitt Cty, KY. We are told she was full Cherokee and...

Ricks / Rix Posted on: 25 Apr 2000, by  ROSEJONES56

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Brooks

...Brooks Co. Area. He was born around 1870. I don't know who his parents were but he had a brother named Brack. If any one has information on Samuel Thomas (S.T.) Ricks who changed his name to S.T. Rix in ab...

August BORN (c. 1898 - 1944) /dh Posted on: 28 Aug 2001, by  ChgoKid

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Shawano

...when fellow workmen said they heard an arc and saw Born fall to the ground landing on his head. Sheriff Brack Gillespie was called by radio and took Born, who was conscious and insisted he was all right, t...

Joseph L. Beck obituary - 2005 Posted on: 19 Jan 2006, by  Carole Palmer

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Webster

...services were held Monday afternoon at 2:00 from Tompkins Funeral Home Sebree Chapel with Rev. Paul Brack officiating. Burial was in the Corydon Cemetery. Pallbearers were David Fitzgerrel, Daniel Fitzgerr...

OBIT-Robert W. MAYNARD Posted on: 29 Aug 2002, by  Janetlrk

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oklahoma > Counties > Custer

...Aug. 19, 2002, at 9:30 a.m. in the First United Methodist Church in Weatherford, with the Rev. Lynn Brack officiating. Burial will follow in Lawnview Cemetery in Cordell, Okla., under the direction of Lock...

Reece William BRAMSCHREIBER (2000) Posted on: 24 Feb 2002, by  ShawanoGenWeb...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Shawano

...grandparents, William and Jeanne Gillespie of Suamico, Ethel and Hank Svetnicka of Appleton; aunts and uncles, Brack Gillespie and fiancee, Connie Ballard of Freedom, Karen and John Walch of Phoenix, Sherr...

Margelot Twins obituary - 2001 Posted on: 05 Aug 2001, by  Carole Palmer

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Webster

...great-grandparents, Louise Goodley, Henderson, Joann and Byron Bullock, Evansville, Indiana and Dalton Brack, Michigan and paternal great-grandparents, Ernest Jr. and Beatrice Margelot of Hanover, Pennsylv...

Patricia Ann King obituary - 2004 Posted on: 30 Aug 2004, by  Carole Palmer

...sons-in-law, Patricia and Robert Wagner, Springfield, Missouri, Charlotte and John Beard and Ruth Ann and Wes Brack, all of Robards, Danna King and Sharon Simmons, both of Providence; one son and daughter-...

Location of Ciciri Church/ Brack Giles Posted on: 20 Jan 2006, by  StephanieGile...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Scott

Brack Giles, son of William Giles and Martha Padgett, was my great-great-grandfather's brother. I recently received his death certificate which states he was interred in the "Ciciri Church Cemetery&qu...

Josh Conley married Nan Williams Posted on: 25 Jun 1999, by  ConnieConleyN...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Rowan

Josh Conley another brother to my g grandpa Brack, was born in Aug 1891 according to the 1900 Rowan co census. He married Nan Williams, a sister to the Amanda who married his brother Wiley. I think the chi...

Wiley Conley/Amanda Williams Posted on: 25 Jun 1999, by  ConnieConleyN...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Rowan

...Denita Kelly I don't have very much information on this branch, Wiley is a brother to my g grandpa Brack. I am praying and hoping that someone will notice this and either be able to help me out with the n...

Fletcher Brack Gilmore Posted on: 31 Jan 2000, by  CopiahCoordin...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Mississippi > Counties > Copiah

Fletcher (Brack) Gilmore, 87, of Hazlehurst, died Sunday Jan. 9, 2000. Services were held Saturday, Jan. 15, from St. Morris United Methodist Church with interment in Mercy Seat A.M.E. Church Cemetery. Ha...

Pratt Posted on: 07 Mar 2000, by Michelle Brack

Surnames > Pratt

...Adeline was about 2 or 3 yrs. old. Any help would be appreciated. Thanking you in advance. Michelle Brack 4010 Inez Beaumont, Texas 77705

Charles and Maria Brack of Clay County,MS Posted on: 18 Jun 2002, by  carolynbrackj...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Mississippi > Counties > Clay

...trying to find any information on these people I believe to be my ggrandparents., Charles and Maria Brack, last seen listed with their children living in West Point,MS with their children in the 1880 censu...

Harlows in Mercer Co. KY! Posted on: 29 Feb 2000, by Mary M. Harlow

Surnames > Harlow

...this is where they originated from. They had 5 children - Allen Harlow (living-Boyle Co.,KY), James Brack Harlow (deceased), Samuel Harlow (living-Mercer Co., KY), Harvey Harlow (deceased), and Katherine H...

David(Dave) Brack and his brothers, Patrick and John Posted on: 28 Jan 2002, by  Carolyn_Brack...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Mississippi > Counties > Clay

Trying to find any information on my grandfather, David Brack, born October 10, 1882, West Point,MS. Had 2 brothers, John and Patrick Brack. Not known are his parents names or whether or not he had additional s...

Re: Looking for any family info. Posted on: 11 Jun 2002, by  CherylBakker

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Pike

...Reference Number: 78659 I have the date of her marriage to John Calhoun Breckinridge Wallace ("Brack") as c. 1895. They were married 4 years in the 1900 Census, Lower Elkhorn, Pike Co., KY(fi...

Re: Eichenlaub Dudenhoeffer Posted on: 17 Apr 2002, by Casey Canez

Localities > Central Europe > Germany > Rheinland Pfalz > Rheinland-Pfalz

...grandfather, Francis Peter Hormuth, Sr. of an unknown location in Germany. He was married to Kathryn Brack in 1874 and had seven children, one of which was my grandfather, Francis Peter Hormuth, Jr. b. Au...

Help to find Roots Posted on: 07 Jan 2001, by Charles Buhler

Localities > Central Europe > Germany > Rheinland Pfalz > Rheinland-Pfalz

My relations from the Bad Durkheim and Neustadt Weinstrasse Regions circa 1800 onwards

Re: Green Baker family in Krypton Posted on: 24 Feb 2004, by  LindaBaker48

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Perry

...I know the Green Baker family from Krypton. I was married to Green and Susan Young Baker's grandson Brack Baker ( b.1947) who is the son of Brit and Evalee Brewer Baker ( b. 1923). I too have missing link...

Re: Campbell's in Perry County, KY Posted on: 22 Nov 2004, by  jacquelinem10...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Perry

...SHE HAD SISTERS NAMED: SERENA , LOTTY, MALLIE, HER MOTHERS NAME WAS SUSAN NAPIER AND HER FATHER WAS BRACK CAMPBELL. I HOPE THIS HELPS IF YOU NEED ANYMORE INFO LET ME KNOW.

Obit Edna SUMMERS Cuddy 5-15-2004 Posted on: 15 May 2004, by Vivian Moon

...Jenny (Sam) Rodriquez of Alpharetta, Ga., and Brenda (James) Short of Middletown, Ohio; a son-in-law, Brack Collins of Middletown; a sister, Virginia Campbell of Hazard, Ky.; numerous nephews and two very ...

HALL, McKINNEY Posted on: 01 Jan 1900, by Mike Bowe

...looking for a Melvina Hall Born 1862 Perry Co KentuckyDied June 1900 And married Daniel Breckenridge(BRACK) McKINNEYdied june 30 1937 if anyone has any info on these people please let me know thanks Mike

Re: Reuben McKinney Posted on: 02 Aug 2006, by  dkarr99

Localities > North America > United States > States > Virginia > Counties > Mecklenburg

I too am working on Reuben McKinney and Pulcherry. Their son Reuben born 1850 is in the household of Brack Stanley in 1930 Montgomery County, Arkansas at age 80 and listed as a widow and the grandfather of...

Curt Gross and Eliza Creech Posted on: 29 Jan 2001, by Elaine

Hey Jo, My grandfather was Brack Gross. He was killed in the Blue Diamond Mines in 1957 in Perry County. He married Thelma Gross who died in 1980. They had the following children: Eugene Gross (died in 199...

Fields and Huff Posted on: 23 Mar 2000, by Teresa Fields Clark

...according to all I have found. I am the grandaughter of Anderson Fields. You must be a descendant of Brack. Didn't he die from a wound from the war? Stephen Fields and Elizabeth Bailey are new names for me...

James Fields and Anna Huff Posted on: 23 Mar 2000, by bill tanner

...Sarah Jane Fields, born March l887; James Fields, born April l888; Anderson Fields, born April l890; Brack Fields, born c. l893, married Nancy Whitaker, born l902, d/o Esquire Whitaker; Dosha Fields, born ...

"Brack" Posted on: 29 Nov 1999, by Kay Mills

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Owsley

Was John "Brack" COMBS the brother of John Samuel COMBS s/o John COMBS? My John Tipton WILDER (1855-1932) m. Emily COMBS (born in OWSLEY CO. 1855). They named their son Ewing Brackenridge WILDER....

Thomas Gross b. c1878 m. Angeline Herald Posted on: 29 Nov 2002, by Judy

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Owsley

...Breathitt Co. to Owsley Co after 1920. Known children of Thomas Gross: Martha, Matt, Evalee, Mae and Brack. Thomas is a brother to my grandmother, Dicey Gross.

Wilders Posted on: 07 Aug 1999, by Carin Rhoden

...Owlsey Co. census (Cow Creek Dist) with his wife America & 6 children, one of whom, John C. "Brack" Wilder (m. Mae Robinson) is my husband's great grandfather. Thanks for any help! Carin Rhod...

Brack (Brecht), West, Wilson Posted on: 23 Feb 2000, by  LMP32578

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Carroll

...family of Samuel Lonzo WEST b. 27 Aug 1855 d.May 1916, married in Hardin, MO 25 Jan 1887 to Margaret Jane BRACK (BRECHT) b.25 jul 1867 Ray CO, MO. d. 11 Oct 1929. Both died Carrollton, MO. Looking for more...

1900 Owsley Co Posted on: 01 Jun 1999, by  MJHarris6352

...Owsley Co? I need help to clarify conflicting information regarding a household at Island Creek. (John) Brack C. McGeorge and Mary Margaret Bowman. They would have had several children with them. What is m...

SWANGO Posted on: 03 Apr 2001, by  AnnaMammone

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Owen

...she was my father, Robert Hearn's cousin. I heard her and my mother Anna Osborne Hearn, talking about Brack and also Perry family, I beleive her name was Joan, Also Izzie and my father were related to the ...

SWANGO Posted on: 03 Apr 2001, by Janet

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Owen

This is what I have on Brack Swango and Armilda Morgan.I have their marriage certificate. They were married March 23, 1898. It was the first marriage for both of them. They were both 22 years old. His occu...

SWANGO Posted on: 01 Apr 2001, by  AnnaMammone

...lives. Izzy Swango Chapman was my fathers 1st cousin, I beleive. I heard my father and her talk about Brack Swango. I beleive he was Izzie's brother. Please contact me if you have more information on the S...

SWANGO Posted on: 15 Mar 2001, by JRenfrow

I am searching for the family of Armilda Morgan who married Brack Swango. They are buried in the Owenton Cemetery. Her Morgan family is a great mystery to me. Brack Swango was born in 1876 and died in 1949. Mil...

J.B. "Brack" Stanfield Obituary Posted on: 26 Feb 2002, by  actuallyjim

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Crawford

...Time". I have no connection to the families mentioned in this obituary. (No date given) J.B. "Brack" Stanfield, age 80, of Annapolis, died this morning at Mary Sherman Hospital in Sulliv...

Laura Blair Yarbrough Posted on: 27 Feb 2006, by  debs728

Localities > North America > United States > States > Tennessee > Unknown

...Mother born MO Blair, Mary A - Mother - 55 - born TX - Father born AL - Mother born AL Yarborough, Brack - 5 - Nephew - born TX - Father born US - Mother born TX (This is Laura's son born 4/4/1905) Bla...

Gwendolyn Nance D. 1978 Posted on: 14 Nov 1998, by lq

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Mattie obituaries - scrapbook collection

...Nashville, Tenn. She was born in Warrick County, Indiana, February 5, 1910, the daughter of the late Brack and Belle Clayton Gammon. Survivors include her husband, Clarence Nance of Route 1, Manitou; one...

CARNEY, Birdie Vivian (PEAVLER) 1902-1961 KY Posted on: 30 May 1999, by  BirchellCoslo...

Surnames > Peavler

...Arthur Ivone, Cincinnati; Mrs. Calvin Coslow, Dayton OH [??]; Mrs. George Brown, New Castle IN; Mrs. Brack Camden and Mrs. J.T. Camic, Harrodsburg Burial: Sep 9, 1961 Willisburg KY [Source: (Probably) The...

Re: looking for information Posted on: 24 Sep 2001, by  jschaben1

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kansas > Counties > Rush

...from the Saratov region about that time frame. Some other surnames were Rothe, Schuereman, Ochs and Brack. Hope this helps and I'm sorry it is so late. I just got on this site a few weeks ago. Cheers, Joh...

Brack D. Lewis Hampton area Posted on: 09 Feb 2004, by Martin Boyd Lewis

Localities > North America > United States > States > Virginia > Independent Cities > City of Hampton

This is a missing link in the Lewis family of Anson county, N.C. Brack D.(David?) Lewis left in the early 1930s and I believe he died in the Hampton Roads area in the late 1960s. He was born abt 1906 to Ro...

Memories of Ballinamore - Fifty years ago Posted on: 09 Jan 2000, by  jeanrice

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Ireland > Leitrim > General

...Red Phil's toastcakes, a two-pound pot of Fruitfield jam, Bird's custard, tapioca or the occasional brack. Anyone buying Fig Rolls or a Gateaux Fruit Cakes surely had visitors or there was a wake! Even Mis...

per page