Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "HOUSMAN" - 475 Messages

per page

Merrill Posted on: 29 Sep 1999, by Mary Jo Collins

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Warrick

Need info on JAMES MERRILL. In Warrick Co. 1860 census. Father of John Harrison Merrill. James married Margaret A. GOBEL.

Samuel Musgrave Info Posted on: 13 Aug 2000, by Mary Jo Collins

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Warrick

Warrick Co. Indiana records can be viewed in the courthouse at Boonville.

Walter N Stannard ,Ottawa Township 1910 census Posted on: 15 Apr 2003, by pat harris

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kansas > Counties > Ottawa

...me . I am interested in any information on this family The Dau.Jannette was married in 1914 to John Housman. Thanks for any help you can give me. ...

John E. French Obituary Posted on: 21 Mar 2000, by  MaryDurr44

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Allamakee

...E. French who passed away at the Community Memorial Hospital, December 26, [1968]. The Rev. Richard Housman was in charge of the rites. Burial was in the Postville Cemetery. John E. French, son of Harvey an...

Charlott Emeline Kinsey b. 1817 d. 1895 (NY?) Posted on: 18 Mar 2000, by  Christopher W...

Surnames > Kinsey

...December 23, 1848 at the age of 82. Two of their children were William G. Robins and Susan (Robins) Housman b. May 13, 1807, m. Jacob Housman September 27, 1834. Susan died July 2, 1854 at the age of 47. Susan an...

McNeill Posted on: 20 Sep 2000, by Jim Martin

Localities > North America > United States > States > Virginia > Independent Cities > City of Petersburg

...Petersburg?, VA. They moved to KY, Henry d. 1820 Christian Co. KY. Son was Hector McNeill m. Zellah Housman. I have more information to share.

HOUSMAN / THOMPSON Posted on: 28 Nov 1999, by  Sslif

Localities > North America > United States > States > Tennessee > Unknown

Looking for a William THOMPSON that married a Mary Margaret HOUSMAN, possibly in Tennessee @1850. They had at least one child, Rachael, born in Memphis 1851. Resided in Pennsylvania after 1853. William may h...

Re: Coy Lee Baxley Posted on: 24 Oct 2004, by  bcbhatfield

Surnames > Baxley

...Four Children-B Cheryl Baxley; Married Robert P. Hatfield III (Me); Stephen L Baxley; Ramona C. Baxley Housman; Kenneth A Baxley

6 Pennsylvania Cav???? Posted on: 22 Oct 2003, by  Ken_Houseman

Topics > Military > Civil War > Pennsylvania > Pennsylvania

...did find this thorough ancestry.com: Hausman Michael B 6 Pennsylvania Cav. Private Private Housman, Michael Union He was a German immigrant who eventually settled in Philadelphia. From what I ...

Re: Abraham Bailey of NC/GA Posted on: 17 Mar 2006, by  gkcarson

Surnames > Bailey

...NC (1782 marriage to Charity Dawson) and in 1793 Duplin NC, Abraham Bailey received a deed from John Housman, proved by Henry Graddy. There is an Abraham in Jones NC 1786 and 1790. Then, the younger Abraha...

Stone Church Cemetery Posted on: 22 Mar 2000, by  Murv3

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Cumberland

I need your help. I am looking for the Stone Church Cemetery, maybe in the Mechanicsburg, Cumberland County, PA area. I received the name from an Obit for Mrs. Henrietta BARDALL WALKER 67 of Mechanic...

Davey Gilliam Dillon Posted on: 25 Nov 1999, by  JacMcMahon

Surnames > Dillon

...is buried at Mt.Ivy Union Church,Franklin CO.VA... David Lewis parents: Jesse Dillon and Mary Polly Housman. He is also the brother of Samuel Dillon b/1822 [#3 child of Jesse/Mary],and my GGGFather. Do you n...

HOUSMAN, BRENINGSTALL Posted on: 26 May 1998, by  LE222

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Monroe

I am looking for information on James HOUSMAN who married Sarah BRENINGSTALL prior to 1892 and lived in Petersburg. They had four children: James Deal, Hazel, Bina Leola, and Idella. James died around 1905 i...

James E. HOUSMAN (d. 5.28.1999) Posted on: 09 Jun 2001, by Volunteer

Localities > North America > United States > States > California > Counties > San Mateo

HOUSMAN James E. Housman, Age 71 Born May 9th, 1928 in Ohio, passed away on May 28th, 1999 at his home in San Bruno. He is survived by his loving wife; Jean Housman, his children; James E. Housman, Jr., Jenice Housman, and Jerry Housman. He ...

1782 Mtg.Deed, Salem Co, NJ Jacob Housman to Isaac Oakford Posted on: 14 Jul 2002, by Valerie N. Caulfield

Surnames > Oakford

Salem County Courthouse, Clerk's Records. Mortgage Book A, p. 118 surnames; Holme, Housman, Oakford, Tagart Jacob Housman and Mary his wife, Mortgagors to Isaac Oakford, mortgagee For all that Plantation or Trac...

Re: Paula Faye Housman Posted on: 19 Jun 2002, by  cchaplin_1

Surnames > Spear

Hello, Did you find Paula Faye Housman yet? If not....I'm her son. Chris

Paula Faye Housman Posted on: 01 Aug 2000, by Joy Mathea

Surnames > Spear

I am looking for my niece. Her biological father (James R. Housman) is my brother her mother was named Edith Spear. Edith was Cherokee Indian and she had a brother named Johnny.James was in the USMC and was ...

phoebe and moses hignite Posted on: 21 May 2001, by vera hammond

Surnames > Hammonds

these people are in my line she was the daughter of peter hammond and margaret housman i have their siblings name if that would help you and some dates

HAUSMANN - Armsheim to Indiana Posted on: 28 Jul 2006, by  rloxier

Surnames > Hausmann

...the port of NY on the ship the "John Bertram". on 7 Jul 1866. In 1870, They were listed as HOUSMAN in Marrs Twp Posey Co., IN census. "Mary" Elisabeth died sometime between 1871 and 1778,...

Hausman Mailing List from Board Administrator Posted on: 07 Nov 2004, by  LBHansen8

Surnames > Hausmann

...invite you to join the Hausman Mailing List on Rootsweb. We discuss any Hausmann, Hausman, Haussmann, Housman etc. lines. We have a great group of researchers and it may be of help to you in your research....

Hausman, Hausmann, Housman of Wisconsin Posted on: 19 Jun 2004, by  Dawn Dicey

Surnames > Hausmann

I am searching for my husband's relatives. His grandfather's name was Herman Housman of Kenosha county and he died in 1949. Herman married Florence Moran and they had the following children: Carol, Alice, El...

William K. Ewing Posted on: 07 Sep 1999, by Donna Housman

Surnames > Ewing

...12/15/64. We think he married someone from Minnesota....is it the same Wm. Ewing? Thank you. Donna Housman

Moran family of Wisconsin (SE) Posted on: 19 Jun 2004, by  Dawn Dicey

Surnames > Moran

I am searching for my husband's relatives. His grandfather's name was Herman Housman of Kenosha county and he died in 1949. Herman married Florence Moran and they had the following children: Carol, Alice, El...

Philips in Montgomery County Posted on: 16 Apr 2000, by  PeggyStadtmil...

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Montgomery

...Marriages and baptisms of Montgomery County 1778-1803. It lists Sarah born to William Philips and Han. Housman of Florida, baptised 22d March 1802. In addition, lists Cornelius born to William Philips and Ha...

Re: John Jack Stack Posted on: 22 Apr 2000, by Vee Housman

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Niagara

Dear Donald, I grew up in Niagara Falls and the Stack name is familiar to me. This evening I called up an old high school classmate of mine, Bernie (Bernard) Stack and told him about your message. Wh...

Mortimer Housman m. Hazel Collignon Posted on: 25 Apr 2000, by patti teegarden

Surnames > Housman

My grandfather was Mortimer John Housman married Hazel Vivian Collignon. Hazel's parents were Isaac Collignon married to Sadie(VanBlarcom). Any family out there more than welcome. We have VERY large extended...

Re: Wilcox, Isaac Posted on: 28 Jul 2004, by Judy

Surnames > Wilcox

I have a John Wilcox that was born in PA and lived in Ohio. He is my great-grandfather. I cannot find him before 1870. He was born in 1802 in PA, per the census.

Wallace Parrish of Nebraska Posted on: 11 Apr 2002, by  MaryannHerlih...

Surnames > Parrish

Looking for any information at all on Wallace Parrish who was in Nebraska when he had his children Edyth and Earl Parrish born on Christmas day 1889 or 1890. He was m. to Bertha Jane Houseman b. 1869...

Fern Jensen Sant Hanson Posted on: 14 May 2000, by  mptrsn

Localities > North America > United States > States > Idaho > Counties > Franklin

...Nursing Home in Preston. She was born March 14, 1917, in Lund, Idaho, the daughter of Hans Alma and Lena Housman Jensen. She married Percy Albert Sant on Jan. 19, 1935, in Pocatello, Idaho. He preceded her ...

Housman Nebraska Posted on: 14 May 2000, by Bevie Swanson

Surnames > Housman

Hi Patti, If you are interested in any Housmans from Nebraska I have some information.

Martha Davison Haas Posted on: 01 Nov 2005, by  BettyinOhio

Surnames > Haas

...Survivors include a son James of Mount Sterling; two daughters Mrs Henrietta Woodruff of Lima and fMrs Ann Housman of Astabula; a sister Mrs Bonnie Sandow of Cleveland.

Col. Nehemiah Rachel Farwell Posted on: 12 Jan 2001, by  ol_hhs

Surnames > Lovewell

...Henry Prudence Lovewell had 7 children. Their 2nd. child was Henry, born on 12-1-1787. He married Polly Housman in 1816 and died on 2-8-1863, at Parma, Jackson Co., Michigan. I have more on his sisters and ...

Solomon Clapsaddle Posted on: 10 Apr 2000, by Judy DeRosa

Surnames > Clapsaddle

I would suggest you contact Vee Housman at houseman@prodigy.net. She has a lot of information about people in that area.

Mr. Housman Posted on: 14 Aug 2003, by Hylkema Jan

Surnames > Hylkema

I learned that a Mr. Housman was interested in details about the Hylkema''s Would Mr. Housman please contact me? Regards Jan Hylkema

Mary Hylkema, Buffalo, New York Posted on: 02 Nov 2002, by  kalotac

Surnames > Hylkema

1920 Erie County New York Census Enumeration District 172, Sheet 10, line 76 Gerhart Housman, age 26, born New York living at 127 Heath Street, Buffalo wife, Mary, age 24, born in New York son, Gerard, age 1...

Elizabeth C. Hylkema Posted on: 13 Sep 2002, by  kalotac

Surnames > Hylkema

...late Arnold and Katherine Hylkema; sister of Lucille F. Hylkema, Mrs. Robert F. O'Connor, the late Mary Housman, Raymond and Cornelius Hylkema. Friends may call Friday at the family residence, 131 Heath St....

Catherine Koopman Hylkema, Buffalo, New York Posted on: 07 Aug 2002, by  kalotac

Surnames > Hylkema

...Hylkema; mother of Lucille F., Mrs. Robert F. (Theresa) O'Connor, Elizabeth C. Hylkema, the late Mary E. Housman, Raymond W. and Cornelius J. Hylkema; sister of William L. Koopman of Buffalo, Mrs. John B. Wo...

Arnold Hylkema, Buffalo, New York Posted on: 07 Aug 2002, by  kalotac

Surnames > Hylkema

...Catherine (nee Koopman); father of Raymond, Lucille, Mrs. Robert O'Connor, Elizabeth and the late Mary Housman and Cornelius Hylkema. Funeral from his late residence, 131 Heath st., Saturday morning at 8:15...

ELICK ?? before 1800's Posted on: 12 Oct 2000, by  CHSwackhammer

Surnames > Elick

...Elick born Wirtemberg Germany died in 1847 Ohio, he married (1)1817 to unknown in PA and (2) Barbara Housman in 1825 by first wife he had 2 children Jacob Elick born about 1819 Frederick born Sept. 1823 by ...

Housman's in Nebraska Posted on: 14 May 2000, by patti teegarden

Surnames > Housman

I don't believe they are from the Nebraska area. Grandfather Mortimer John Housman,his father Genest Housman and mother Edith Beam so on back all from New Jersey area. Thanks though

Re: Edward Joseph Anderton C 1837 Posted on: 28 Feb 2005, by Noel Anderton

Surnames > Anderton

...children: Edward, born 1882. Married Alice ??. Edward died in 1959. Howard, born 1883. Married Mary Housman. Howard died in 1959. Marie Louisa, born 1885. Married twice(?), second time to Garnett Norton. ...

Re: Tanners of IL and MO Posted on: 07 Nov 2003, by  chereletanner

Surnames > Tanner

...Pendergrass (spelling) and then married a joseph nichols. This family is also somehow connected to the Housman family that also lived in the cape/chaffee area. Arthur Tanner died by suicide on 11/8/1940 wh...

Adelbert W. Leonard Posted on: 25 Feb 2000, by Tom Ward

Surnames > Leonard

...that Adelbert Winslow Leonard,b.Dec 7,1897 in Malden Mass.Father Harry Augusta Leonard, Mother Emma Housman didn't not match up with your information.I found more info. on his Social Security Application and...

Re: Shoemaker/Caplinger? Posted on: 05 Oct 2002, by Shannon

Surnames > Shoemaker

...married REBYTHA "TOBITHA" HOUSEMAN January 9, 1885 in Ross County Ohio, daughter of WILLIAM HOUSMAN and NANCY THRASHER. She was born November 3, 1859 in Bainbridge, Ross County Ohio, and died Novem...

John A. Crismon Posted on: 18 Feb 2000, by Corey Crismon

Surnames > Crismon

...dad and I are looking for any information we can find on John A. Crismon, wife's name is Jesse Irene Housman. His son's name is John Bird Crismon, wife's name is Mary Ethel Phelps. If anyone has information ...

Will of Sampson Grimes Posted on: 12 Apr 2001, by  CGT714

Surnames > Grimes

DUPLIN CO., WILLS (PAGE 63 # 205) GRIMES,SAMPSON (CR.035.801.5/a-169) 27 Mar 1828 - May Term 1828 son Jesse1/4 part of my lands at the lower part Joining the land that i gave him ;son James 1/4 part ...

Re: Peter Zimmerer Posted on: 12 Nov 2006, by  LisaHausman

Surnames > Zimmerer

...government in support of widow Franciska Gander to receive the military pension of her deceased son Michael Housman (Hausmann). Both Peter and Franziska claim knowledge of Franciska Gander being the mother ...

Scharer - Germany to Staten Is. Posted on: 06 Nov 2000, by  BurtDavis

Surnames > Scharer

...Charlotte, Clara, Ella?, Hedwig (Heddie), Hermine? and Hilda. Surnames that married the girls were - Housman, Chinn, Davis, Buckbee and Gundry. Heddie married my grandfather, John Henry Davis also of S.I. in...

Green Family - South Dakota Posted on: 23 Nov 2002, by  holrosa1

Surnames > Green

...Wife's father: George Belinda Miller Sr. Wife's mother: Ida Augusta Falka Children of Mary: Leonard Housman Children of Jim & Jennies: Emma Green Born: 30 Nov 1911 Place: Beresford, South Dakota Died: ...

Augusta Housman b. 1855 IL Posted on: 04 Jun 2000, by Verda Zimmerman Nelson

Surnames > Housman

Looking for ancestors of Augusta A Housman born 1855 in IL, married Melvina Iler. Children, John W. Joseph A., James K. Art She also had daughters Nellie and Dorothy. Family lived mainly in NE and IA.

per page