Search the Boards

Search Results for "HOUSMAN" - 469 Messages

per page

Cenus records Posted on: 14 Jun 2001, by  housman1

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Niagara

...you tremendously in any other family research you might have in mind. Good luck in your research, vee housman youngstown, ny

Re: Annie Maaike Jansma Posted on: 18 Aug 2001, by Kathy Housman Cross

Surnames > Jansma

I wonder if Andrew had a son named Andrew, and a son named John. My grandmother's father was John Jansma, died in Chicago in October 1893. Supposedly John had a brother Andrew. Since John died when...

Re: WILSON or STODDARD FAMILIES Posted on: 19 Aug 2001, by  housman1

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Niagara

...the family information if you're interested. Allied families BEDELL, CROZIER, (Jefferson) BROWN Vee Housman Youngstown, NY

Alexander Housman of Slatington, Pa Posted on: 27 Aug 2001, by  reich flyer

Surnames > Housman

Alexander Housman, Slatington, Pa. area. Daughter Alvesta born Jan. 1, 1853, died Feb. 26, 1928. Looking for her mother. He died in Village of Rantoul, Franklin County, Kansas about 1890 or later. Sons l...

Brensinger's Posted on: 01 Sep 2001, by  ddwalter60

Surnames > Brensinger

...has many. I'm a Brensinger. My mother is Anna Eisenhard. There was 7 children of John and Maggie (Housman) Brensinger. There was Catherine (Kistler), Willard (deceased), Johnny (deceased) or John, Joyce ...

Re: WILSON or STODDARD FAMILIES Posted on: 13 Sep 2001, by  housman1

...family in the area, no Harmon Wood in the area and no connection between the two Phillips' families. Vee Housman Youngstown, NY

John Housman m. Elizabeth Driver 1832 Fairfield, Ohio Posted on: 21 Sep 2001, by  JoyceMason52

Surnames > Housman

Looking for information on John HOUSMAN who married Elizabeth DRIVER 4 Nov 1832 in Fairfield Co., OH. This family was in Madison Co., OH in 1840 & Huntington Co., IND. in 1850. Thanks

Mary Margaret Housman b. 1828 Pa. m. William Thompson Posted on: 25 Sep 2001, by Sue

Surnames > Housman

I am looking for a Mary Margaret Housman, born Pa. in 1828-1829. She married William Thompson, who I believe worked on the river in some capacity. They settled in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania after having 3 chi...

Re: Descendents of Nehemiah Thompson of NJ Posted on: 12 Oct 2001, by Sue

Surnames > Thompson

..."puzzle". I cannot say that he is. I will get back with you. My William married a Mary Houseman / Housman / Hosman around 1848. If I cannot find the marriage then there is no hope. There are a...

Mrs. Louis Frederick (Lena Behrens) Schroeder Posted on: 22 Oct 2001, by  MaryDurr44

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Allamakee

...passed away suddenly at her home on November 1, 1968. Burial rites were conducted by Rev. Richard B. Housman, pastor of St. Paul Lutheran Church. Interment was at the Postville Cemetery. Mrs. Lena...

Todd Schultz Posted on: 30 Oct 2001, by  MaryDurr44

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Allamakee

Graveside services were conducted at the Postville Cemetery Thursday, October 26, 1972 by the Rev. Richard Housman of Laurens for Todd Schultz, 10 year old son of Mr. and Mrs. William C. Schultz, former Post...

Re: BLAKE/HOUSMAN Posted on: 10 Nov 2001, by janetb

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Richmond

Jane, what brings you to Richmond County? Any Blake born there ca. 1794 would be third generation. Looking at my list of likely candidates (grandchildren of William and of Edward). I don't claim to h...

MATTHEWS, Ralph Carl Posted on: 29 Nov 2001, by  nano53w

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Louisa

This was published in the Jan 27, 2000 Wapello Republican. Mr. Matthews is not related to me and I have no further information. Ralph Carl Matthews, 84, Wapello, Iowa died Saturday morning, Januar...

GRANAMAN, Campbell W. Posted on: 01 Dec 2001, by  nano53w

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Des Moines

This was in the April 27, 2000 Morning Sun News-Herald. I am not related to Mr. Granaman and have no further info. Campbell W. "Bolllie" Granaman, 106, of MOrning Sun Care Center since 199...

Carl Housman--Lehigh Co.,Pa. Posted on: 17 Dec 2001, by  CHousman2744

Surnames > Housman

Would like to receive information on my great grandfather,Carl Housman. All I know is that he was from Germany,died in 1918,and was buried in Catasauqua,Pa. He was married to Mary Hess.

George Houseman/Housman Posted on: 26 Dec 2001, by Mary Ann Herlihy

Surnames > Housman

I am looking for any information on George Housman/Houseman. He married Jennie Cyr and had a daughter in1869, January11, in either Ohio or Kansas. The daughter was named Bertha Jane. Please let me know if it...

Weimer/(Houseman)Parrish Marriage Posted on: 26 Dec 2001, by Mary Ann Herlihy

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wyoming > Counties > Laramie

...Parrish who married Samuel Weimer in July of 1907 in Cheyenne, Wyoming. Bertha's maiden name was Houseman/Housman and her first husband was Wallace Parrish from Nebraska. Bertha's mother was Jennie Cyr. Bert...

Mary Hess--area of Allentown,Pa. Posted on: 02 Jan 2002, by  CHousman2744

Surnames > Hess

Would like to receive info. on my great grandmother, Mary Hess. She was married to Carl Housman, had 4 children, and later seperated from the family. Her date of birth would be about 1865. In a family histor...

Robert, Joseph, Elisha Morris, Porter, Niagara Co., ca. 1800 Posted on: 14 Jan 2002, by Catherine

Still searching for information that might link all of these people all together. Can anyone help??? Robert Morris b. ca 1756 (perhaps in Wales?) enlisted in Litchfield, CT during the Revolution. H...

Kemp Information Posted on: 14 Jan 2002, by  @@COberh3034@...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Callaway

Im not sure of the reference for the following information. The source was not sited. Only this is written on the page with the following information. KEMP Franklin County, VA. MR May 73 Thom...

Nicol/Huisman/Housman Posted on: 21 Jan 2002, by  Snowfly2002

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Scotland > General

Looking for information on a John and Catherine/Katherine (Huisman/Housman)Nicol. Not sure where they were from but they ended up in Manannah, Meeker County in Minnesota U.S.A. Any help would be appreciate...

Alexander Housman Posted on: 10 Feb 2002, by Bruce Reichenbach

Surnames > Housman

...Had sister Elizabeth Keiser. His daughter was Alvesta, no nothing about his wife. Son, C. or A. W. Housman. Will dated May 6, 1890. 65yrs, when wrote will. Don't know anything else. Son may have had me...

Re: William Brooks & Family Posted on: 25 Feb 2002, by  CatherineThom...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Virginia > Counties > Franklin

Richard, we had been in touch about the Brooks family from Franklin Co until I lost my harddrive! Computers can be frustrating. I also have contact with Robert Brooks from MO. I am one of the descenda...

FRED HENRY KOENIG Posted on: 04 Mar 2002, by  MaryDurr44

RITES HELD FOR FRED H. KOENIG Fred Henry Koenig, the son of William and Charlotte Meyer Koenig, was born on May 8, 1886 at Castalia. He was baptized into the Christian faith on June 9, 1886 at St. P...

Re: Conrad Hausman - 1739-PA Posted on: 05 Mar 2002, by John Ausman

Surnames > Hausman

I came across reference to this Hausman (or Housman) recently and wondered if there is any connection with my family who show up in the Mohawk Valley, NY the next generation (a Phillip Ausman who lived in Ge...

HOUSMAN, Dale August Posted on: 14 Apr 2002, by  nano53w

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Des Moines

...posted in the May 28, 2002 Morning Sun News-Herald and the Wapello Republican. I am not related to Mr. Housman and have no further information. Dale August Housman, age 80, of Mediapolis, died Friday, March 22,...

ARTHUR JULIUS PALAS Posted on: 26 Apr 2002, by  MaryDurr44

...Postville for Arthur J. Palas, who passed away November 23, 1967 at his home here. The Rev. Richard B. Housman was in charge of the rites; burial was in Postville cemetery. Arthur Julius Palas, the son of ...

Re: Houseman Posted on: 22 May 2002, by  cat3nut

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Grayson

...Hattie are buried in Holdenville, Okla. as you know. Van Alstyne cemetery does not have any markers with Housman name (or variation of). there is an older section with unmarked graves (probably had flat mark...

Re: Mittie Housman Posted on: 09 Jun 2002, by  ShirleyDaykin

Surnames > Housman

Hi Joy, I tried to email you directly & it would not go through. Please email me directly. I need to talk to you concerning your Mittie Suggs. Shirley in OK.

Donald Housman (family) of Elyria, Ohio. Posted on: 22 Jun 2002, by  rowle1fl

Surnames > Housman

I am seeking any descendants of (or information on) Donald and Adeline (Addie) Housman (nee Rowley). Addie was the sister of my ggrandfather. The last known location of the family was in Elyria, Ohio in 19...

e-mail change Posted on: 02 Jul 2002, by Joy Mathea

Surnames > Housman

Email address change from AOL to: j.Mathea@att.net

1782 Mtg.Deed, Salem Co, NJ: Jacob Housman to Isaac Oakford Posted on: 14 Jul 2002, by Valerie N. Caulfield

Surnames > Housman

Salem County Courthouse, Clerk's Records. Mortgage Book A, p. 118 surnames; Holme, Housman, Oakford, Tagart Jacob Housman and Mary his wife, Mortgagors to Isaac Oakford, mortgagee For all that Plantation or Trac...

Re: Durling Of somerset Co New Jersey Posted on: 01 Aug 2002, by Richard Werner

Surnames > Durling

...was born may 3 1825 died feb 4 1883 Charity T Durland born june 6 1830 died 1887 maried to Samurel J. Housman Cathrine Durland born april 27 1831 died unknown married John Johnson Andrew J Durland born dec 3...

THIS IS MY QUADE FAMILY. Any Connections Out There? Posted on: 20 Aug 2002, by  AndieHarris73

Surnames > Quade

...2002 DESCENT FROM THE MC QUADE (QUADE) FAMILY By Wilbur. R. Reese, 1985 (Severely edited by Vee L. Housman, March 31, 2002) When Alexander McQuade came to the Town of Porter, Niagara County, New York from...

My QUADE Family Info Edited by Vee Housman Posted on: 21 Aug 2002, by  AndieHarris73

Surnames > Quade

...Harris DESCENT FROM THE MC QUADE (QUADE) FAMILY By Wilbur. R. Reese, 1985 (Severely edited by Vee L. Housman, March 31, 2002) When Alexander McQuade came to the Town of Porter, Niagara County, New York f...

Hausman Photo - Allentown, Pa. Posted on: 26 Aug 2002, by  Liz_Shea1

Surnames > Hausman

...Photo/Postcard of Helen Hausman and her daughter, postmarked from Allentown, PA. and addressed to Mable Housman. If anyone is interested in a copy of this photo you can email me for details. ms.eshea@veri...

HERMAN SELANDER Posted on: 30 Aug 2002, by  selander2

Surnames > Selander

...WITH HERMAN SELANDER, B. JULY 1857,DECEMBER 1913.LIVED IN NEWARK, NEW JERSEY, MARRIED TO LIZZIE ANN HOUSMAN,D.OCTOBER 1931. LOOKING TO EXTEND FURTHER BACK.( IN 1891 HE WAS A DRIVER WHO LIVED ON ADAMS STREET,...

Re: Brensinger's Posted on: 02 Nov 2002, by  bw1dw

Surnames > Brensinger

...greatgrandmother soon married and he adopted all 7 children. My grandmother's maiden name was Hausman or Housman. Then became a Strauss then a Brensinger. I was and continue to try to find the Hausman...

George Housman 1754 Posted on: 23 Nov 2002, by Daniel Houseman

Surnames > Housman

You are right those names are correct I am interested in the bible is there a mention of a george housman 1754 married a caslear or kessler. Our family bible was taken by a lawyer in 1890 from that time on w...

Housman family of Elyria, OH Posted on: 09 Dec 2002, by  rowle1fl

Surnames > Housman

Recently discovered the Husband of Adeline Housman was named William. Their son was Donald. We are still looking for any more information on them.

Re: Housman family of Elyria, OH Posted on: 12 Dec 2002, by  beeswalther

Surnames > Housman

There is a William Housman b. 1819 s/o George & Susanna.

George Housman b.ca 1789 Posted on: 12 Dec 2002, by  beeswalther

Surnames > Housman

I am interested in George Housman b. @ 1789. Is he in your Bible?

Re: Sofia Buehrig Posted on: 23 Dec 2002, by  lcardinale1

Surnames > Buehring

...I had always supposed Annie to be a DeBendetti but because of your message, I suppose she could be a Housman? Sophie and Guiseppe DeBendetti had a home in Temple, Bell county and he worked for the Santa Fe ...

Re: Sofia Buehrig Posted on: 23 Dec 2002, by Ralph King

Surnames > Buehring

..."Frank" THOMSON in DeWitt Co,TX. Helen (Helena) was the first child of Sophia by a man named Housman. Grandmother didn't remember his first name. But then by the time I talked to her about her life...

Re: HOUSMAN Family/Castleton Posted on: 14 Jan 2003, by Jo Ann Ditton

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Richmond

...Congregation of Marvia, Staten Is NY may be my ancestor. Mary Ann's parents were Abraham Sharrot and Margaret Housman. Mary Ann and Daniel lived in Catleton, Richmond Co. before marriage. Am trying to find o...

Re: Donald Housman (family) of Elyria, Ohio. Posted on: 22 Jan 2003, by  rowle1fl

Surnames > Housman

OOPS! Just found out the family was William and Adeline Housman. Their son's name was Donald. Lived at 259 North Abbe, Elyria in 1941. Have no further info.

Obituary look ups? Posted on: 28 Jan 2003, by  beeswalther

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Iowa

...volunteers in Iowa County to look up obituaries? Elizabeth Crayne d. 26 Sep 1889 Walnut Creek Hannah Crayne Housman d. 1903 Rogers Creek or Winslow Cem. Martin Housman d. 9 Aug 1875 (probably too early for an ob...

Anna Mae (Stehman) Housman Posted on: 09 Feb 2003, by  BrookeMercede...

Surnames > Peffley

Housman, Anna Mae Stehman Housman, Anna Mae Stehman, 86, Salunga, Pa. Born: Dec. 1, 1904, Manheim, Pa., to John and Minnie (Nissley) Stehman. Died: April 23, 1991, of cancer. Survivors-children: Anna Lois Buckwalt...

Bailey or Baley family in Niagara Co. Posted on: 03 Mar 2003, by  spurrierlj

Thanks to Vee Housman, town historian of Porter, I now believe my gtgtgdfather, David Bailey of Cambria, had siblings who also lived in Niagara Co., at least in 1856: Polly, wife of James Clark of Porter; M...

Re: Grim in Maryland Posted on: 11 Mar 2003, by  beeswalther

Surnames > Grim

I have just found my Susan/Susanna Grim, who was born about 1795 in Maryland. She married George Housman in Ross County, Ohio. I saw a Grim with children born in both Washington County, Maryland and Ross C...

per page
  • Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions