Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "boness" - 810 Messages

per page

gardiner adair Posted on: 20 Jul 2005, by  laineywoo

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Ireland > Antrim > General

...moved to Ballymena and married Margaret Adair randlestown english church 15/10/1849. They moved to Bo'ness Scotland in 1858. Would love to find their parents and to find how they got to Scotland. Can anyo...

Edward Phillips was Alexander Pride in Scotland Posted on: 21 Sep 2005, by  RobertAlexand...

Localities > North America > Canada > New Brunswick > Queens

...Edward Phillips (1790-1845) marrried to Mary Baily I have the story of how he was born Alexander Pride in Bo'ness Scotland, pressed into service with the British Navy, served in the Indian Sea and off the Am...

Re: Obituary lookup in Omro paper Anna Boness Posted on: 11 Sep 2003, by Janet Eiler

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Winnebago

Bobbi, I found your obit for Mrs. Charles F. (Anna) Boness at 549 Chestnut St, Neenah. Email me direct at JEiler@new.rr.com with your snail mail address. Janet

Obituary lookup in Omro paper Posted on: 22 Aug 2003, by  my3joes401

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Winnebago

...be willing to look up an obituary in an old Omro newspaper. I am looking for the obituary for Anna M. Boness, Husbands name was Charles. She died on February16, 1959. I believe she died at Theda Clark Hospi...

Alexander Foot/ Marion Lindsay Posted on: 05 Dec 2004, by Donna

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Scotland > Fife > General

...1850. Children include: John 1850/51, Alexander 1858, Anne 1866, William 1868. John and Anne lived in Bo'ness. Thier son John married Mary Wallace in 1872.

Foot/ Lindsay Posted on: 27 Mar 2004, by  petrieD

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Scotland > Dumfriesshire > General

...Marion Lindsay parents of Ann Foot, sometines refered to Annie Foote b. 1829 m. 1850 to John Henderson in Bo'Ness d. 1906. she was born in Dunfermine. Does this ring a bell? Donna

James Wallace Posted on: 04 Apr 2005, by Donna

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Scotland > Dunbartonshire > General

...Wallace and Annie Stevenson. James was born Dumbartonshire, Old Kilpatrick. I have him on 1871 census in Bo'ness. He married Mary Buchanan, 1851. I have details of their life onwards, but would like more in...

stevenson/ Wallace Posted on: 26 Mar 2006, by Donna

...Wallace. Both born Oldkirkpatrick. Son James born 1828 married Mary Buchanan in Glasgow and moved to Bo'ness. I think I found them on the 1851 census because there was a Agnes Stevenson with James ( right a...

James Shish ~ Banished to America in 1670 Posted on: 20 Nov 2005, by  BasketLady420

Surnames > Shish

Shish, James Bo'ness. Covenanter. Transported to America 16 August 1670. (PC) I am not related to this family, I am just passing on this information, which comes from a book titled " Scots Banished t...

Re: Torley/Easton Posted on: 15 Nov 2003, by  StuartMcPhers...

My Peter Torley was born in Armagh in 1818/9, according to the 1851 census when he lived in Bo'ness. Janet Smith Easton was born in Bo'ness where they eventually settled but they had had two children in Kilbirnie (...

Torley/Easton Posted on: 12 May 2001, by  stuart191

My wife's great great grandmother was a Janet (Jessie) Torley, b Bo'ness 1859. Her parents I have as Peter Torley and Janet Easton. Could this be what you're looking for?

Re: Stanners/Stanhouse Posted on: 04 Mar 2002, by Cindy Hawkins

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Scotland > East Lothian > General

...Walter (Waddie) Stanhouse was born July 7, 1856 in West Lothian, Scotland (most likely the village of Bo'ness or perhaps Carriden). He married Rebecca Yancy August 28, 1876 in Duquoin, Illinois. Rebecca wa...

Re: RIDDELL Posted on: 07 Jun 2003, by Allanna

...Crathie area but I'm not sure we're talking about the same family. My robert Riddell was married to a Bo'ness girl and his father, Alexander, was born in Methill, Fife.Robert was killed 2nd Sept 1918 in acti...

Re: Kirkintilloch and Kilsyth Surnames Posted on: 09 Jun 2006, by  petrieD

...to Annie or Agnes Stevenson. Son James (1828- 1876) married Mary Buchanan, in Glasgow then moved to Bo'ness. On the 184 census there is an Agnes Stevenson (widow) living in Glasgow with children- John, S...

Re: HENDERSON Posted on: 16 Jun 2004, by  petrieD

...G.G.Grandfather was John Henderson. One of his brothers , Alexander , married a Fanny Mcphillips July 14, 1882 in Bo'ness. Alexander was 24, and Fanny was 22. Fanny's parents were Thomas Mcphillips and Mary ...

HENDERSON Posted on: 26 Aug 1998, by Karen Depczynski

...looking for anyone who may have any information on my Grandmother Margaret Henderson DOB 19 Nov 1896 in Bo'ness, Fife Scotland. Her Father was Alexander Henderson. He married Frances (Fanny) McPhillips. My G...

Re: Jack Adie Posted on: 24 Mar 2003, by mike

Localities > North America > United States > States > Virginia > Independent Cities > City of Lynchburg

My Jack Adie , Known as John Henry Adie was born in Bo'ness Scotland, November 11, 1898 , Died, May 16. 1965 in Lynchburg, Va. Have information would be glad to share He is my first cousin once removed. R...

Re: ancestors of John Bailey/Jane Allgood Posted on: 28 Jul 2006, by  MarciaPhillip...

Surnames > Bailey

...St. John's. Don't know Mary's mother's name. Mary married my Edward Phillips, born: Oct. 5, 1790 in Bo'ness, Linlithgowshire, Scotland. Wonder if we are related? Thanks! Marcia Phillips Locher

looking for some puntons Posted on: 25 May 2003, by kayleigh

Surnames > Punton

hi, just looking around to find any of my relations especially from around bo'ness in scotland email me if you have any info. thanks xx

1891/1901 Census look-up please Posted on: 25 Jul 2004, by Dawn

Localities > North America > Canada > Québec > Montréal > General

Could someone please do a look up for 1891 Bo'Ness, looking for Henry Rush married to Mary with children Elizabeth & Margaret Ellen. 1901 should show more children James Potter, Mary Polly, John, Isabell...

HENDERSON FAMILY Posted on: 01 Oct 1999, by Karen Depczynski

Looking for any information on Margaret Henderson. Born in BoNess Scotland. Her father Alexander Henderson. Mother Ann Foote.

Re: Shaw family and Wallace family Posted on: 23 Mar 2006, by Donna

...Wallace line begins Dunbartonshire, goes to Glasgow where son James married Mary Buchanan, then moves to Bo'ness where 8 children were born. Names: Mary, James, John the first, John the second, Alexander ...

NORTH/MALARKIE/Y SAN PEDRO CA Posted on: 31 Jul 2002, by  Allanna_B

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Scotland > Clackmannanshire > General

Searching descendants of FREDERICK NORTH who married MARY CANT WILLIAMSON MALARKIE/Y May 20th 1916 in Bo'ness Scotland and died San Pedro Los Angeles CA. email: fraser@brough30.freeserve.co.uk

FAGAN & HANRATTY --- birthplace county ? Posted on: 12 Mar 2004, by John J. BOHNERT

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Ireland > General

...Scotland) 1. 1858 -- #3 Coltston Row, Airdrie, Lanarkshire ============================= 2. 1861 -- Boness Rd., Chapelhall village, Bothwell civil parish, Lanarkshire ============================= 3. 1871...

Boness in WI Posted on: 14 Oct 2000, by Jennifer

Surnames > Lee

my gr grandmother was Eleanor Boness, born 1889 in the Milwaukee area and married James Skeffington. I've run into a dead end tracking this line, does this family look familiar to anyone?

lee in widconsin Posted on: 19 Feb 2000, by  jlynch2260

Surnames > Lee

...tree. I dont have any info on her parents but I have info after her. She married a man named Robert Boness, and I believe she and her husband lived near columbus WI -Joy

Margaret Ford - Shettleston, Lanarkshire, Scotland. Posted on: 15 Mar 2002, by  nilved

Surnames > Ford

...d unknown. John, b abt 1877, Blantyre, Lanarkshire, d unknown, passed through Ellis Island 1905 from Bo'ness, Scotland. Edward, b abt 1880, Blantyre, d unknown, passed through Ellis Island 1904 from Bo'ness. James ...

John Devlin Blantyre Scotland - Chicago Cook Illinois Posted on: 09 Dec 2002, by Jim Devlin

Surnames > Devlin

...at Ellis Island on the 17th April 1905 from Glasgow on the ship Columbia. Records show they lived in Bo'ness, Scotland before their departure and that their final destination was St. Benedict, PA to stay wit...

COWAN in SCOTLAND Posted on: 07 Oct 2003, by  pbwalberg1

Surnames > Cowan

...4XGreat.G.F.) (m.1783 to Mary Cranston) (d.Oct.09, 1823) Bo'ness (Age 59) 2) Isobel Mitchel (b.1755) Alloa, Clackmannan, Scotland 3) John Mitchel (chr.1764...

Re: Howie, Howey, and Huie Posted on: 05 Sep 2004, by Cara

Surnames > Howie

...James Hussey on 25 December 1909 and had one child, a boy also called James in 1913. He was born in Bo'ness or thereabouts, which was where his mother had been born too. Thanks, Cara

Re: Howie, Howey, and Huie Posted on: 05 Sep 2004, by Cara Pike

Surnames > Howie

Hi, I'm also trying to chase a Howie Great Grandmother. She was born in 1880 in Bo'ness, Scotland. We think she had several younger brothers who may eventually have gone to the USA. Perhaps this is helpfu...

John Devlin b Abt 1877, Blantyre, Lanarkshire, Scotland. Posted on: 17 May 2002, by  nilved

Surnames > Devlin

...at Ellis Island on the 17th April 1905 from Glasgow on the ship Columbia. Records show they lived in Bo'ness, Scotland before their departure and that their final destination was St. Benedict, PA to stay wit...

Devlins - Blantyre, Bo'ness, Grangemouth Posted on: 15 Mar 2002, by  nilved

Surnames > Devlin

...d unknown. John, b abt 1877, Blantyre, Lanarkshire, d unknown, passed through Ellis Island 1905 from Bo'ness, Scotland. Edward, b abt 1880, Blantyre, d unknown, passed through Ellis Island 1904 from Bo'ness. James ...

Catherine Jane COAN.. b. about 1881 Posted on: 10 Feb 2004, by  KerriGibson

Surnames > Coan

...specifically their daughter Catherine Jane, b. abt 1881 Catherine married James MCAULEY on 19 September 1902 in Bo'ness, Linlithgow,Scotland after James' death in 1924, Catherine remarried.. In 1926, she ma...

MARY TAYLOR b. 1869 Bo'ness Scotland Posted on: 10 Feb 2003, by John H Brake

Surnames > Taylor

Can anyone hekp in finding descendants of Mary Taylor b.4th April 1869 in Bo'ness, West Lothian or any of her siblings. Thank you.

slamannan/polmont/bo'ness etc Posted on: 10 Feb 2006, by Gordon Ure

Surnames > Ure

...james ure born 1888 (my grandad) joined army royal scots (i think) phots if poss , his mum buried in bo'ness graveyard , i have a lot of information (which i have been sharing with my distant cousin in canad...

Stenhouse/Stanhouse/Stanners Posted on: 08 Feb 2000, by Stacey Allen

Surnames > Stenhouse

...for family members with the name of Stenhouse/Stanhouse and Stanners. My Stanhouse family came from Bo'ness, Bathgate, Linlithgow area of the W. Lothians. Please contact me if you have family from this area....

photos etc ,anything relating to or family Posted on: 15 Sep 2004, by Gordon Ure

Surnames > Ure

...find any details from my aunties or uncles as they cant really remember , he worked at kinneil pit in bo'ness scotland where he also lived when they left slamannann, he had three sisters and five brothers , ...

Tully, MEEHAN, KALLAHAN, Mc GROWRY Posted on: 18 Apr 2005, by  @@smsbob@adel...

Surnames > Meehan

...daughter, Gracie 11 were at the same dwelling place which was N. St. Johnstones Land. The census Place: Bo'ness, Linlithgow, Scotland. Source FHL Film 0203707 GRO Ref Vol 663 Enumeration District 4 Page 20....

Mary Mather/Findlay Scot-USA Married McMahon Mahon or Meehan Posted on: 11 Jan 2005, by  treeresearche...

Surnames > Meehan

...Clackmannan to Alexander Mather & Mary Jack McBeath She married on 29/3/1899 at the Masonic Hall Bo'ness Thomas Findlay was bn 03/10/1869 in Denny Stirling to John Findlay & Ann Goodwin But on 22/...

Robert Thomson Taylor & Family Posted on: 13 Aug 2002, by  john_Brake

Surnames > Taylor

...Dirleton James b. 1st April 1863 Dirleton Alexander Dunn 26th March 1865 Dirleton Mary b.4th April 1869 Bo'ness Any help anyone can give me would be very much apprerciated John jhbrake@alphalink.com.au

The Ures Posted on: 10 Aug 2000, by James Ure

Surnames > Ure

...Ure who was born in Dunfermline in Scotland in 1912. My Grandfather was also James Ure. He was born in Boness , Scotland and was a soldier in the first World War.

Taylors in Lothians Posted on: 05 Aug 2002, by  john_Brake

Surnames > Taylor

...Dirleton James b. 1st April 1863 Dirleton Alexander Dunn 26th March 1865 Dirleton Mary b.4th April 1869 Bo'ness Any help anyone can give me would be very much apprerciated John jhbrake@alphalink.com.au

Re: George Taylor Posted on: 21 Dec 1999, by Laurel Kimbley

Surnames > Taylor

It's late at night and I was surfing the net and found your message. I am sending you a copy of an e-mail, I recently sent my cousin. It's late and I won't have time to edit out the information you ma...

Hattie Lee in Wis Posted on: 22 Mar 2000, by  jlynch2260

Surnames > Lee

Looking for info on Hattie Lee, married to Robert Boness. I dont have much info on them but they had at least 1 daughter Iva, 1900-1972. Any info would help. Thanks -Joy

lee in wisconsin Posted on: 19 Feb 2000, by  jlynch2260

Surnames > Lee

I have a Hattie lee in my family line, I dont have any dates but she was married to a Robert Boness, eventually they lived in the columbus wi. area. If this helps let me know. Joy

Re: Haigs Selkirk Scotland to Illinois Posted on: 23 Jan 2004, by Constance Haig

Surnames > Haig

...Washburn, Illinois, and who was the youngest of several brothers and one sister. His father was from Bo'ness, Scotland, David Alexander Haig. David is buried in Washburn, Illinois cemetery. I have never h...

COWAN ancestors - SCOTLAND Posted on: 10 Apr 2004, by  pbwalberg1

Surnames > Cowan

... (b.1763/1764 at Avonbridge) (m. Mary Cranston in 1783 in Bo'ness) (d. Oct. 09, 1823 at Bo'ness, aged 59) 3) JOHN MITCHEL (Lieutenant Black Watch) ...

Re: COWAN, in Scotland Posted on: 14 Jul 2003, by  veritas104

Surnames > Cowan

... My gggg grandmother is Margaret HENDERSON, she was married to Thomas McCOLL (McCOUL). She died in Bo'ness in 1855, age 62 & the death record lists her mother's maiden name as COWAN. I do not have a fi...

COWAN, in Scotland Posted on: 10 Jan 2003, by  pbwalberg

Surnames > Cowan

...(My 4XGreat.G.F.) (m.1783 to Mary Cranston) (d.Oct.09, 1823) Bo'ness (Age 59) 2) Isobel Mitchel (b.1755) Alloa, Clackmannan, Scotland 3) John Mitchel (chr.17...

per page