Search the Boards

Search Results for "BOERSMA" - 280 Messages

per page

Re: Sippe Terpstra in Friesland, The Netherlands Posted on: 22 Aug 2001, by  J_Fincken

Surnames > Terpstra

...1787, d.Apr 27 1824 Barradeel. Married May 30 1812 Sexbierum, to Froukje (also Vroukje, Frouwkje) Dirks Boersma, b.abt 1790, d.Jul 27 1855 Barradeel (age 64), daughter of Dirk Zydses Boersma (from Tzumarrum) and ??...

Boersma Posted on: 27 Oct 2001, by  JacobBoersma9...

Localities > North America > Canada > General

looking for Frans Boersma went to Canada in 1927 born 1904 in the Netherlands province Friesland Parents: Pierre Boersma and Stientje de Haan

Paul Alan Noakes 1928-2001 - Obit Posted on: 13 Nov 2001, by  h_gattrell

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Guernsey

From the Daily Jeffersonian newspaper 10/13/2001 Paul Alan Noakes 1928-2001 Word has been received of the death of Paul Alan Noakes, 73, of Barrington, Ill., formerly of Cambridge, who died Saturda...

Re: VAN SINDEREN, Posted on: 31 Dec 2001, by  JacobBoersma9...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Washington > Counties > Whatcom

...ferrijsburg Michigan we have no dates if related please have you some further dates ,thank you Jacob Boersma

Re: Boersema Posted on: 04 Jan 2002, by Sharon Preising

Localities > Western Europe > Netherlands > Overijssel

...obituary, in 1929, he still had two sisters alive at the time of his death. One was married to "Boersma" and the other to "Hallam". I am at a dead end with this. The maiden name of my Gre...

Davids family - The Netherlands (Groningen) & USA Posted on: 22 Jan 2002, by  ILBoersma

Surnames > Davids

...hesitate to contact the undersigned if there is any chance I might be able to assist in your genealogy. Ian Boersma, Port Arthur, Tasmania.

Re: Davids family - South Africa Posted on: 28 Jan 2002, by  ILBoersma

Surnames > Davids

...although some could have gone across from America. Sorry I can't further assist at this point in time. Ian Boersma

Re: Are you related to our ancestors listed below? Posted on: 03 Apr 2002, by Susan

Surnames > Kuiken

...is a really distant relation here. My 4th g-grandparents are Jan Everts van Kuiken and Betske delles Boersma. Jennie and Edward brought their children over to America via Canada and settled in Chicago area. ...

Re: vanderwoude family Posted on: 05 May 2002, by  rick_vanderwi...

Localities > Western Europe > Netherlands > General

...in Leeuwarderadeel on October 25, 1833, the son of Tjeerd Daniels van der Woude and Trijntje Sytzes Boersma. He died on July 12, 1923 as the age of 89. Tjeerd Daniels van der Woude died July 21 1867 at the...

Nancy Boersma Posted on: 18 Jul 2002, by  ardispierce

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Barry

Nancy Boersma - Died Monday, June 24, 2002 at Spectrum Health East in Grand Rapids. She was born May 6, 1934 in Kalamazoo, the daughter of Louis and Harriett (Reed) Gilbert. Nancy served 16 years as Deputy f...

Physicians practicing in 1894-1923--photo Posted on: 27 Jul 2002, by  chrickie

Localities > North America > United States > States > Massachusetts > Unknown

I found these names on a photograph of my husband's grandfather and a group of other distinguished-looking gentlemen. Our ancestor is Thomas Burke Smith, who graduated from Harvard Medical School in ...

ANDRIESEN, Weib [BIO] Posted on: 21 Aug 2002, by  nancesampson4...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Trempealeau

** Posted for informational purposes only -- the poster is not related to the subject of this biography and has no further information. Weib Andriesen, who is carrying on general farming and stock ra...

Re: Theophilus Reed Posted on: 09 Oct 2002, by  ruppl2

Surnames > Reed

To Hope Barwick: You have sent an e-mail to Nancy Boersma. She is not the link on the message board. Somehow information I posted and sent to her replaced my name as the source. Your e-mail, however, reac...

Re: Boersma Posted on: 09 Oct 2002, by  ILBoersma

Localities > North America > Canada > General

looking for Tiete Boersma, alias Peter Tiete Boersma, migrated to Canada in 1924 born 7 July 1901 in the Netherlands province Friesland Parents: Jelle (Jacobs) Boersma and Grietje van Maassen

Re: Grenzenberg Posted on: 07 Dec 2002, by  roobol

Dear jac.boersma, It should be possible to find the Pieterse family in the "gezinskaarten" of the city of Groningen, if they moved to that city in 1929. These "gezinskaarten" are in fact...

Raymond B. Boersma Posted on: 16 Dec 2002, by  ardispierce

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Kent

BOERSMA, Mr. Raymond B. Aged 89 Of Grand Rapids Passed away Wednesday, December 11, 2002. He was preceded in death by his first wife, Leone (Lewis) Boersma; and his granddaughter, Julia Boersma. Surviving are his dear wi...

Re: Davids family - The Netherlands (Groningen) & USA Posted on: 20 Mar 2003, by  ILBoersma

Surnames > Davids

...the geographical similarities, I consider it highly likely that you and I share a common ancestor. Ian Boersma

de vries Australia Posted on: 30 Apr 2003, by Jac. Boersma

Localities > Oceania > Australia > General

I am looking for details of Wibbe [Wim] De Vries Emigrated to Australia from The Netherlands he was born in Drachten .Parents Taede De Vries en Fokje Jager Taede De vries was a brother from my Grandm...

Re: Sieds Wiersma m. Jitske Boersma, 1846, Ferwerderadeel, Friesland Posted on: 08 May 2003, by Joan Carlson

Surnames > Wiersma

...Ferwerderadeel, 1847 Tjitske Wiersma, geboren 26 januari 1847 Dochter van Sieds Joukes Wiersma en Jitske Jackeles Boersma 2) Geboorteakte Ferwerderadeel, 1849 Jouke Wiersma, geboren 19 februari 1849 Zoon...

Re: Davids family - The Netherlands (Groningen) & USA Posted on: 25 Jun 2003, by  ILBoersma

Surnames > Davids

...religious or cultural observances, so practically speaking we have no claim to being Jewish. Regards, Ian Boersma Port Arthur, Tasmania.

Karl Hansen and Grace Dougherty Posted on: 05 Aug 2003, by  rocalana1

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Portage

...great, great aunt. They lived in Stevens Point in 1900. I found his birth and death date on a Smith Boersma Family tree at ancestry.com but the person who put it on no longer has a valid email adress. I do ...

Re: Leverenz family info. needed Posted on: 15 Nov 2003, by Elsie Rusch Wilson

Surnames > Leverenz

...Leverence, all of Chicago. There was another son, Ralph, and 3 daughters, Florence L. Zimmerman, Matie L. Boersma, and Lillian L. Rusch, my mother. I do not know city in Germany from which they came, nor d...

Re: Jelke Hayes HAISMA Posted on: 08 Apr 2004, by Douwe

Surnames > Haisma

...your relations to Jelke Haijes Haisma. I take an interest in your E-mail With kindest regards, Douwe Boersma E-mail: d.boersma@home.nl

Jean REMEUR Posted on: 18 Apr 2004, by WHL

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Barry

REMEUR, Mrs. Jean Of Delton Formerly of Kalamazoo Passed away Friday morning, April 16, 2004. Jean was born September 19, 1916 in Kalamazoo, the daughter of Frederick and Katherine (Versluis) Norg...

Re: + Familieberichten Drenthe 23 februari 2001 Posted on: 10 Dec 2004, by trish lengkeek Dekens

...Zwaantje Koerts Roelof parents were Geert Dekens and Jantien Beukinga his wife Annechien parents were Geert Boersma and Hebbeltien Mulder.hope you can make sense of this. My father had 5 brothers Hayo b/190...

per page
  • Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions