Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "BOERSMA" - 287 Messages

per page

Hermena Boersma Posted on: 24 Jun 2001, by  Linda_Beardsl...

Surnames > Boersma

Looking for info on Hermena Boersma, married to Cornelis Thoen in the Netherlands. They came to the states sometime prior to 1895 as my grandmother Anna Thoen and twin sister Christina were born in the stat...

Marriage of Jelle Boersma & Jantje Ludema Posted on: 22 Jan 2002, by Joan Carlson

Surnames > Boersma

...Friesland. Here is the marriage of the parents of Geert: Huwelijksakte Kollumerland c.a., 1874 Man: Jelle Boersma Vrouw: Jantje Ludema Datum: 2 mei 1874 Akte nr. 8 Go to http://www.ryksargy...

Re: Fresian origins of families bearing the name Boersma Posted on: 22 Jan 2002, by  ILBoersma

Surnames > Boersma

Joan, thanks for your reply. Yes, this particular Jelle and Geert Boersma are my Great-Great-Grandfather and Great-Grandfather respectively. I did not have a date of birth for Geert. Where did you locate ...

Re: Fresian origins of families bearing the name Boersma Posted on: 19 Jan 2002, by Joan Carlson

Surnames > Boersma

...Geert born to a Jelle: Geboorteakte Kollumerland Aangiftedatum 25 oktober 1878, akte nr. 199 Geert Boersma, geboren 23 oktober 1878 zoon van Jelle Boersma en Jantje Ludema

Fresian origins of families bearing the name Boersma Posted on: 21 Dec 2000, by  IBoersma

Surnames > Boersma

...to the MyFamily web scene, and have read with interest the enquiries by the American branches of the Boersma family. Has anyone made an in-depth search of the Fresian origins of the families bearing this nam...

Boersma from Holland Posted on: 15 Nov 2000, by dale boersma

Surnames > Boersma

You mentioned Jennie Boersma. My grandmother was Jennie. But her maiden name was Andre. Sghe married Martin Boersma in Grand Rapids. He immigrated to US in 1800's.

Donald Boersma Posted on: 16 Oct 2000, by Roxanne Lindquist

Surnames > Boersma

Looking for my grandfather, Donald Boersma. Last known to live in Iowa. Donald was married approximately 1953 to a woman named Shirley, had a daughter. Shortly after, marriage was annulled in 1954. Donald ha...

Nancy L. Boersma Posted on: 10 Jul 2000, by Cliinton L. Boersma

Surnames > Boersma

I see the Name Nancy L. Boersma curious if she may be one of my relatives from Wisconsin. I am the last living of my Father and Mother. Perhaps will hear from one of the BOERSMA's

Re: Gerritt (George) Boersma Posted on: 26 Jan 2002, by Joan Carlson

Surnames > Boersma

Here is Gerrit's birth registration: Geboorteakte Workum Aangiftedatum 23 augustus 1893 Gerrit Boersma His parents' marriage: Huwelijksakte Workum, 1887 Man: Johannes Boersma Vrouw: Pietje de Blauw Datum: 1...

Re: Gerritt (George) Boersma Posted on: 26 Jan 2002, by  clsimons

Surnames > Boersma

...Gaasterland, Friesland, children were al born in the USA, in Buffalo, NY area Gerritt father was Johannes Boersma, mother Pytsje Sible de Blaauw sibblings Sibbele (Joe), Louis, Johannes

Re: Gerritt (George) Boersma Posted on: 19 Jan 2002, by Joan Carlson

Surnames > Boersma

His birth was registered on the 23rd: Geboorteakte Workum Aangiftedatum 23 augustus 1893 Gerrit Boersma It gives no hint as to his father's name. What are the names of their children? That may help. There ...

Gerritt (George) Boersma Posted on: 26 Apr 2000, by  clsimons

Surnames > Boersma

Looking for information about Gerritt (George) Boersma,b 22 August 1893, Workum, Friesland, d.May 1972, Buffalo, New York. Married Hendrikje (Henrietta) Nagelhout, also from Friesland. Had A brother named Si...

Pietje Simons Boersma Posted on: 02 Dec 2000, by  jjafincken

Surnames > Boersma

Think this will get you much further in your search. Jelle Simons Boersma married Janke Simons Hoekstra. Their children: 1. Simon Jelles Boersma (m), b.Jun 30 1813 Barradeel (mairie Minnertsga) Province of Friesl...

Obituary for Agnes Clara (Kannegieter) Van Eck Posted on: 09 May 2005, by  LTriezenberg

Surnames > Kannegieter

...Tuesday at the Parchment Christian Reformed Church (1615 East "G" Ave) with Rev. Mr. Robert Boersma officiating. Private interment in Mt. Ever-Rest Cemetery. Memorial contributions may be made to...

PIETJE BOERSMA Posted on: 03 Mar 2000, by  mapb1

Surnames > Boersma

Looking for information on a Pietje Boersma born 1850's or 1860's in Friesland, Netherlands, married to Cornelius Faber. Contact me at mapb@iserv.net.

Re: Boersma family,-Boekeloo-Sikkinga-Mulder Posted on: 16 Jan 2005, by  GDekensLengke...

Surnames > Boersma

Hello Just browsing got the names Annechien Boersma born 1849 in Anloo ,Drente parents were Geert Hendriks Boersma born 26 nov 1819 Assen Drente and Hebbeltien Mulder born 18 oct 1822 Anloo Drente Cheers Trish Len...

Boersma Posted on: 29 Dec 1999, by Anne van der Ploeg

Surnames > Boersma

My wife's surname is Boersma. Have info about her family (an aunt went to USA in 1927). What do you need to know? I live in Netherlands (Friesland).

Boersma search Posted on: 17 Dec 1999, by M. Hull

Surnames > Boersma

Searching for my birth family. Mothers name was Nancy Boersma. Born baby boy in Chicago Illinois in 9-66. Birth name William. Can you provide any info?

Boersma family,-Boekeloo-Sikkinga-Mulder Posted on: 21 Sep 1999, by  NBoersma

Surnames > Boersma

Looking for above surnames/ children of Pieter Joost Boersma, Freerk Henriks Boekeloo Harms Jan Sikkinga, Eysse Egberts Mulder Please reply in English. Thank you

Willem Frederik de Vos Posted on: 08 Dec 2004, by  bathrick

Surnames > De Vos

Seeking information on my Grandfather - Willem Frederik de Vos who m. Douwe Dora Boersma. My mother Jacomina (Coby) Maria de Vos (b. 02 Jun 1928 Amsterdam m. 09 Mar 1956 Henry Franklin Bathrick). Two of he...

Anna Sandusky Posted on: 22 Mar 2000, by Heather

Surnames > Sandusky

...him. I do not know what happened to him or the marriage. She later married my great-grandfather, Joseph Boersma. She had more children with him including my grandmother. She lived in Chicago, IL at the time ...

Re: george boersma Posted on: 19 Jan 2003, by Robert De Vries

Surnames > Boersema

...records found. Soundex Surname First Name Published Date Newspaper and Obit Type Page No B625 BOERSMA George Mon, 26 Jan 1953 GR Herald Obit B625 BOERSMA George Wed, 24 Feb 1965 GR Press Obit ...

Re: martin boersma Posted on: 17 Nov 2002, by Robert DeVries

Surnames > Boersema

Dale, I've found the connection. Meertens Dirks Boersema should be the first son to Dirks Meertens Boersema (b april 18, 1818) in Grijpskerk, Groningen and Lutske Harkes Visser (b Oct 27, 1825) in Mu...

Boersema Posted on: 22 Jul 2000, by Gayle Glownia

Surnames > Boersema

To: Dale Boersma My grandmother told me that there had been a split in the family over the change of spelling. I would be interested in the inormation you have as there is a possibiity that it may connect wi...

martin boersma Posted on: 21 Jul 2000, by dale boersma

Surnames > Boersema

...Meerten. While farming in Michigan he gradually dropped the "e" in the name and it is now Boersma. I have a list of his relatives back to the early 1700's. He was an orphan and was raised by his un...

per page