Search the Boards

Search Results for "kenwyn" - 246 Messages

per page

Andrew GOWANS - Amanda LORIMOR Posted on: 23 Sep 2000, by Howard Batie

Surnames > Gowans

Looking for information on Andrew GOWANS who m. Amanda Caroline LORIMOR Oct 1 1872; 3 children

NATIVIDAD Posted on: 04 Apr 2001, by C.J LEWIS

Surnames > Natividad

There are many NATIVIDAD S live in EL PASO as far as I can tell all of them are related since the name came from SPAIN APPX 175 years ago and seteled in MEXICO My Wife is a NATIVIDAD

W. C. Stivers,Reynolds Posted on: 08 Jun 2000, by  RobertStivers...

Surnames > Stivers

E-mail is

Decendants of Albert Gallatin Talbot Cooper Posted on: 05 Apr 2000, by Roger Cooper

Surnames > Cooper

...when I was 7 and I know very little about my ancestry on my father's side. I believe several Coopers still live in and around Dorrance, Ks, and I am a native of Kansas. Please e-mail me at rogerd61@prodigy...

Leicester/Rugby Surnames Posted on: 19 Aug 2000, by  janetellis55

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Leicestershire > General

...these families? Bird - late 19th Century - present (Rugby Warwickshire & Leicester) Dawson, Cox, Rainbow, Harratt and Giles - Leicester or Rugby Warwickshire)early 20th Century. Janet Ellis (nee Bird)

Ronald Vaughan Posted on: 16 Mar 2000, by  SSweeden

Surnames > Vaughan

There are 57 Ronald Vaughans, Listed in the Internet white pages, have you tried calling each of them? Scott

Doyles of Dublin Posted on: 20 Mar 2000, by  gappleby1

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Ireland > General

I have a Peter Doyle who married my Great Grandmother Mary Dunne. I have no dates except that they had a daughter Margaret Mary Doyle 12th March 1887 and was living at 6 Seafort Avenue, Sandymount,Dublin a...

NEILAND family history Posted on: 13 Dec 2000, by mick NEILAND

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Ireland > General

My father's name was Patrick NEILAND. He migrated from Ireland (Co Limerick) to Australia. His parents were Joseph NEILAND and Mary NEILAND (MALONE) I am one of nine children, and we are the only NEILAN...

JOHN HARMON WYATT Posted on: 26 Apr 2001, by TO MESSAGE 944

Surnames > Wyatt

friend Posted on: 27 Jan 2001, by Diane

Surnames > Keltner

Looking for Bruce Keltner from Tombston,Ariz.

Mollie (Y), Birdwell(?),Birdwell Posted on: 05 Jun 1999, by William Sidney Birdwell,jr

Surnames > Birdwell

Mollie or Molly Birdwell, believed to have married her 2nd. cousin, George Washington "Ebrows" Birdwell after the death of his 1st. wife, Mary Ellen or Ellinore, Willingham, Birdwell, in Bel...

Re: cherry ancestry Posted on: 02 Oct 2006, by Ken Bowlen

Surnames > Cherry

...Lemerise was born in Trois Rivieres, Quebec . Alfred was one of 16 children . Names are Henry, Adolph, Marie , Rose, Ida, Eva, Patrick, Jeannette etc. Could we be related ? ...

My grandfather was Floyd L. Jarboe Posted on: 15 Feb 2001, by  dbarnettecobb

Surnames > Jarboe

I have been interested in going to Dijon myself to research. Did you say the historians didn not have much to offer? Where did your uncle go there to investigate? Thanks for your help Debi Cobb

Tom Saxby & Rebecca Skiggs,Dagenham,Essex Posted on: 03 Jul 2001, by  daniellee21

Surnames > Saxby

Children of Tom & Rebecca. Sam b1858(m.Susan Tetchner) ,Mary ann(Polly)(m Wm. Davies),Annie Alice,(m. Henry Bixby).

Re: more on Sletteland Posted on: 20 Feb 2003, by  SandyDeHaan50...

Surnames > Sletteland

...area. Dale is a town. The Fjaler area (like a township in the U.S.) is where our ancestors lived on farms. Names like Sletteland, Norddal, Rakneberg, etc. are names of farms, not "surnames."...

Surnames > Goins

Re: Shultis- Germantown NY to Pelham Ont Posted on: 21 May 2006, by  Joanathom

Surnames > Shultis

To those needing a family history please contact me at thom

Crowley, Crawley - Louisiana Posted on: 16 Oct 1999, by Megan Payne

Surnames > Crowley

Hi. I am looking for some information on my grandfather's family. His name was William Lucas Crawley Jr. My mother told me that he changed the spelling from Crowley to Crawley and that he was from the...

Crawford genealogy Posted on: 12 Mar 2000, by Elizabeth Ferguson

Surnames > Crawford

...(b. 19 Aug 1877)was my grandmother and I'm really frustrated that I can't find out more about them. My grandmother died when I was a small child. Any help that you can provide will be deeply appreciated...

Re: Luzerne County, PA Cadwalader Family Posted on: 26 Feb 2006, by  pamsopp

Surnames > Cadwalader

...end up in Fayette, Washington or Montgomery counties? It looks like Rees Cadwalader died in Luzerne in 1800. I am a descendant of his daughter Edith.

John E. Weaver Posted on: 30 May 2001, by John Weaver

Surnames > Weaver

...the Army on May 2, 1905, at Chattanooga, TN and served in Coast Artillery at Ft. Schuyler and/or Ft. Slocum NY. Re-enlisted in May 1908 and served at Ft. Hunt, VA near Alexandria, VA. There he met & mar...

Warner's Gloversville, Fulton Co. N.Y. Posted on: 06 Jul 2001, by  KLenartz5641

Surnames > Warner

looking for any info on Mathew Warner born in 1879,married a Etta Mae Bennet, born in 1881had at least 10 children in all , Mason George, Ethel Mae, Katie J, Lulu Irene, Willard Anson, Marie June and a Frankie...

Re: Barney, Manley W. b. 1824 Sandusky, Ohio - 1905 Sonoma, CA. Posted on: 13 Feb 2006, by  5800faught

Surnames > Barney

...of Manley. Sophia, Ophelia, Jane or Jennie. I found them on the census for 1860 and 1870 in CA but the girls never matched up. I did find a Sophia age 9 in 1860 but that must be Sarah Ophelia and not ...

Re: Barnes in Ireland Posted on: 20 Apr 2006, by  annamarkham22...

Surnames > Barnes

Irene, I have a Robert J. Barnes born somewhere in Ireland in abt 1820, son of David Barnes and Hannah nee Spear. Robert died in Massachusetts in 1894. Any connections? Best wishes Anna

Re: Tuggle''s Mauldin''s Posted on: 02 Dec 2004, by  dchamby

Surnames > Tuggle

These Tuggle's in Lawrenville, GA are in Gwinnett County, Georgia. I am looking for the family that belongs to Martha C Tuggle m William Maddox. Martha's parents as I understand are John Tuggle, Jr and Margaret Tu...

Obit-Susie Simpson Posted on: 28 Jan 2005, by Jeanine Rose

Surnames > Caldwell

In Memory of Susie Simpson Daughter of the Late Ben Caldwell and the Late Myrtle Roark Caldwell Date of Birth January 22, 1923 Date of Death September 6, 1984 Time & Place of Service Monday, September...

George Roe Posted on: 25 Feb 2001, by  Dianebarnard4...

Surnames > Roe

THanks, but 'my' George didn't make it beond Hampshire UK and Wales.

Faircloths in Quitman, GA Posted on: 17 Jul 2001, by  chuben5583

Surnames > Faircloth

I would like information on the parents of Haskel Raysor Faircloth, b.9-66-1888 and d. 8-22-1952 and S. Jack Faircloth. Both are buried in the Oakhill cemetery in Quitman. Near the plot of the Mabbet...

Elizabeth Warren Posted on: 19 Nov 1999, by  nnoyes

Surnames > Warren

Jennifer, please look up the web page I previously cited. Most of the names that have been assigned to Elizabeth Juvatt, Juneatte, Jovat, etc. have been researched. If you get in touch with the young ...

Wrong info about Maine Posted on: 03 May 2000, by  davRowell

Surnames > Warren

...state that Sophia Warren of Jay , ME. married Abijah Powell. The truth is , she married Abijah Rowell circa 1820 probably Livermore Falls,ME.

Thank You! Posted on: 26 May 2000, by Joe (Berard) Fitzpatrick

Surnames > Berard

Thank You, Jill, for the suggestion. I ordered the Berard summary. Now, if I could only find some books with early Berard History! Everything helps. Joe

RIDLEY, OVERTON Posted on: 12 May 2000, by Correll Trosper-Hartman

Surnames > Ridley

OVERTON RIDLEY, b ca 1791 VA. wife, Anna u/k. b NC. 3 known children; Serrena, Thomas, and Joseph All b in IN; probably Monroe Co. This family appears on the 1850 Fulton Co., Indiana census, Rochester...

Lippincott/Lippencotts of OHIO Posted on: 05 Sep 2002, by  scapula4me_1

Surnames > Lippincott

there was a typo on my message it should say Joseph Hill and Sarah Ann Fulton. Am still looking for any data someone might have. Thanks.

Ephraim Woolson Posted on: 27 Feb 2001, by  DouglasStewar...

Surnames > Woolson

Isaac Woolson(1710-1743) and Sybil/Cybill Roper/Rooper had a son EPHRAIM born 11 April 1740 Weston,Mass.,who graduated from Harvard in 1760 and became a physician, and married 29 July 1765 MARY RICHAR...

JAQUES in New Jersey middle 1800s Posted on: 31 Jan 2003, by  bouvierb

Surnames > Jaques

...states that he died (consumption) married. Was he a black sheep in the family? Was it a "forced" marriage? James married (I think) circa October 1871 or 1872 an Anna (Annie) Elizabeth BROWN, ...

Richard Posted on: 22 May 2000, by Sylvia Mecham

Surnames > Wheeler

I was wondering if any of you have a relative by the name of Richard Gott Wheeler? He was father to my great-great grandmother,Arlena Annie Wheeler. Richards father was John Wesley Wheeler. They were from...

OBIT: DAVISON, Dorothy I ~ Age 88 of Bellbrook, OH died 27 July, 2006 Posted on: 31 Jul 2006, by Pamela WELLS nee ROBERSON

Surnames > Davison

...27, 2006 at her home. She was preceded in death by her husband Charles L. DAVISON in 2001, 1 sister Judith FAIR and 1 son David Lee HOLTGREVEN. Dorothy is survived by her 3 sons Thomas HOLTGREVEN of Miamisb...

Fix Posted on: 11 Mar 2006, by  Elizabeth_How

Surnames > Fix

...Great Grandfather Johann Adam Weissmuller in London 1871. She was married previously to a ????? Kern. They could have been married in Germany. Did they have any children???????? Thanks Elizabeth How

Minnie G. Brandt Posted on: 24 Oct 2000, by  howardre

Surnames > Reynolds

...this was about the time Horace Dillon Reynolds would have started medical school at Cincinatti ohio. Maybe she was related to your Brandt's? I can't figure out where the Dillon middle name comes from eit...

Schroeders in Doon, Lyon Co, Iowa 1880-1900 Posted on: 27 Jun 2001, by  agscls

Surnames > Schroeder

Looking for a Schroeder family who lived in the town of Doon around 1880-1900. There was a murder- Mr Schroeder was found hanging in the barn-supposed to look like a suicide. The hired hand was foun...

LINDSAY, Bernard - WI Posted on: 31 May 1999, by Kay R

Surnames > Lindsey

... Bernard, the youngest son of Mr. and Mrs. George Lindsay, died Tuesday morning, August 6th, at St. Agnes Hospital in Fond du Lac after undergoing an operation for appendicitis. The remains were taken to his ...

Sweers/Swears/Zwears Posted on: 04 Jun 2000, by  LNMP_NY

Surnames > Sweers the Swears message board seeking info on the Michigan Swears. Can anyone help her? I thought some of the contributors to this board had Michigan connections. LN.

i was wondering.. Posted on: 06 Jul 2000, by rachel

Surnames > Lomas

hi norma, i know you were talking to bernie lomas for awhile i was wondering if you had heard from him recently? thank you

The World according to Snook Posted on: 03 Jul 2000, by Charles Snook

Surnames > Snook

...was a Snook page on the net. We are the Snooks who are related to the Studebakers. So drop a line and lets see how big this tree is. Best Regards, C.W.Snook

Valintine Huber decendents Posted on: 28 Jun 2000, by Tyron E. Huber, Jr.

Surnames > Feger

Our family tree has such a person; but we show him as being born in the US. I will look up the tree when I have a chance.

Re: Dead end Posted on: 24 Jun 2004, by  malberngpk1

Surnames > Metcalfe

Denis, I have found John Metcalfs marriage in England. Bernice

James Stewart Dunn Posted on: 25 Jun 2000, by Joan Partrick

Surnames > Dunn

Anyone with info re descendants of Jas S Dunn, born Montrose, Scotland 1859 (?). Thanks.

Hobsons in Virginia Posted on: 17 Jul 2000, by  MelvinHobson

Surnames > Hobson an excellent account of this line. I am interested in information about Benjamin Hobson, Jr., son of Benjamin Hobson and Elizabeth Gathright, born in Henrico about 1709. Did he have a son named Matth...

John Kersh Posted on: 17 Jul 2000, by Sue Anne Dueker

Surnames > Kersh

Dear Randy, My daughter, Elaine Parsley, wrote you about finding the Kersh family. She sent me the information and I am delighted to perhaps finally learn something about the family. My Dad was born John Kersh....

Re: John Dagger and Ivy Breakell Dagger Posted on: 13 Jan 2005, by  jbodie_1

Surnames > Dagger

My paternal grandmother's brother was William Breakell from Lancashire and his daughter was Ivy Breakell. I'm not exactly sure of what you need but please contact me.

per page