Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "kenwyn" - 246 Messages

per page

LAHR, Max - resided 1113 Kenwyn St., Philadelphia, PA in 1937 Posted on: 16 Sep 2000, by  rknottek

Surnames > Lahr

Max Lahr 1113 Kenwyn St, Phila, Pa 3d cousin The person mentioned above was a cousin to Samuel C. Graham and was mentioned in a Petition submitted by his widow in 1937. I am looking for information on the i...

SAMPSON Grace born abt 1665 marr. Anthony CARTER 1689/90 @ Kenwyn, Cornwall, England Posted on: 28 Mar 2004, by Wendy Ford

Surnames > Sampson

...appreciate any help, thanks - looking birth of Grace SAMPSON abt 1665 married Anthony CARTER Feb 1689/90 @ Kenwyn, children born at Kenwyn, Cornwall, England wendyaford@hotmail.com

Re: BOWDEN, BENJAMIN Posted on: 13 Feb 2004, by Kim Courtright

Surnames > Bowden

...9/1/1929(SanFransisco CA) Married Alice Cock(not sure of their marriage date yet) Alice Cock dob 11/23/1856(Kenwyn, Cornwall, England) I think they must have been married in England, because the children I...

Re: Harriett Ann Butson - BRITISH COLUMBIA Posted on: 22 Oct 2003, by  annetrumpeter...

Surnames > Butson

Harriet Ann Butson was born 18 Jan,1829 Whitehall Kenwyn Cornwall England Death 11 may 1919 Owen Sound Ontario Can. Harriet married John Chenhall on May 12, 1849 in Calstock , Cornwall England. Jo...

Re: Odgers faimly tree Posted on: 10 Feb 2002, by John Odgers wouild John Odgers

Surnames > Odgers

...collective and individual information. mY GG GRANDFATHER was RICHARD ODGERS . Richard was born in either the Kenwyn or Chacewater Parish in 1833, the son of Richard and Anne (or Jane, nee Bowden) who arrive...

Polkinghorne, Sarah Posted on: 25 Sep 2001, by  jarobco

Surnames > Polkinghorne

...Polkinghorne. Sarah married a Thomas Crago of Cornwall on the 15 Nov 1771 and she was born 1752 at Kenwyn, Cornwall. I live in Wellington, New Zealand. Robert

Pollard family Kea/Kenwyn Cornwall 1700-1800's Posted on: 21 Dec 2003, by Jennifer Clark

Surnames > Pollard

I am researching the following family George Pollard (b. ?) married Mary Roberts (b. 1775 Kenwyn Cornwall) 10 Nov 1798 Kenwyn, Cornwall. Children: 1. Cordelia Pollard b. 1799 Kenwyn, Cornwall 2. George Pollard b. 18...

Re: From Cornwall to North America Posted on: 31 Jul 2003, by  nmizne

Surnames > Visick

...Ann Mansel(Married: 1806 Mylor); Theophilus Visick (B: 1816 Plymouth, Devon)/ Elizabeth Moyle B: 1820 Kenwyn Truro Cornwall); James Visick (B: 1848 Gwennap,Redruth)/Ann Moriah Bray (B: abt. 1848 ?); ON To U...

Re: Richard Hooper in Gwennap Corn, early 1800s Posted on: 02 Mar 2005, by  seascape73

Surnames > Hooper

did he have descendants Joanna Hooper who married an Oats? Mary Hooper married Clemow? marriages in Kenwyn. I suspect there is a relation. please contact me off list. I am questioning Mary Hooper is a possi...

Re: Edwin Levick Posted on: 31 Jul 2006, by ralph

Surnames > Levick

...Levick born in Sep Qtr of 1868 ref Pancras 1b 65 (London), his mother was Anne Harkness Trestrail b1834 Kenwyn, Truro, Cornwall dau of John and Mary Trestrail. Henry L.K. Levick was born on Malta in 1817 th...

Lang of St Cleer Cornwall Posted on: 26 Apr 2002, by Carol

Surnames > Cornwall

Hi List I am looking for the ecendants of Joseph Lang circa 1801 Kenwyn, Cornwall and Jane Pellow 1807 Quiethiock, Cornwall. Children: John c 1832 St Cleer Nicholas 1833 St Cleer William 1834 St Cl...

Surnames > Cornwall

Hi List I am looking for the ecendants of Joseph Lang circa 1801 Kenwyn, Cornwall and Jane Pellow 1807 Quiethiock, Cornwall. Children: John c 1832 St Cleer Nicholas 1833 St Cleer William 1834 St Cl...

Re: james cock - kenwyn cornwall Posted on: 08 Feb 2004, by  stephaniecock...

Surnames > Cock

Hi Tony, Doing my husband's Cock/s family, thought you might know of some or one of them. Info is almost non existant, but here goes. My f in L was Sidney Kenneth Cock (later chanegd to Cocks by DP0...

james cock - kenwyn cornwall Posted on: 20 Feb 2002, by tony cox

Surnames > Cock

Hi I am researching James COCK, born Kenwyn , Cornwall. married Jane TIPPETT 1870 Parents were Thomas and Annie James and Jane emmigrated to Australia aboard Forfarshire arriving Adelaide 1876 James ...

Surnames > Cornwall

Harvey's of Chacewater Con.UK Posted on: 13 Jun 1999, by Richard Frederick Harvey

Surnames > Harvey

...the lives of the eleven children of Richard Williams HARVEY and his wife Sophia nee Seymour (married Kenwyn 1835). Particularly their eldest daughter Fanny Seymour Harvey's journey to Australia circa 1860 a...

Re: Looking for Webb Family that lived in Bruce County Ontario Posted on: 09 Dec 2001, by Glenda Webb

Surnames > Webb

...Township == My Frist Webb that came to Canada in 1842 was Richard Webb born in England (I think maybe in Kenwyn, Cornwall) he was married in 1842 St Columb Major Cornwall we think he was the only child? wit...

Richard Penrose family in Cornwall, England Posted on: 09 Aug 2006, by  Dwloganrd

Surnames > Penrose

I am researching the following family and would love to find fellow researchers and/or additional information. 1851>Cornwall>Truro>St. Mary's>District 4c Castle Place Power, Mary Head Mar...

Looking for Rules of Kenwyn, Truro, Cornwall Posted on: 06 Oct 2004, by  Becky Koellin...

Surnames > Rule

My gg-grandparents were John Trewella and Jemima Rule of Kenwyn, Cornwall, which I understand is in the Truro district. John was born about 1835 and Jemima was born about 1837. Jemima's parents were John (...

Re: WILLOUGHBY _Cornwall England Posted on: 23 Jul 2002, by  rcartersmith

Surnames > Willoughby

...Australia. Willoughby ( his christian name as yet unknown ) was married to Grace Hicks prior to 1840 in the Kenwyn region of Cornwall. Grace was the daughter of George Hicks and Jennifer Bennett christened...

Deebles in London/Cornwall Posted on: 01 Aug 2003, by  darlabell

Surnames > Deeble

...Sampson Deeble. Wm Charles' line looks to be (1) him/1886, (2) Daniel/1841-5 London, (3) Elisha/1795 Kenwyn Cornwall, (4) James/1758 Feock Cornwall, (5) Sampson/1732 Feock Cornwall. Is anyone else working...

Re: Wasley/Williams Posted on: 29 Sep 2006, by Jim Woosley

Surnames > Woosley

From the 1881 British census at Familysearch.com: William WILLIAMS Head M Male 47 Kenwyn, Cornwall, England Tin Miner Hannah WILLIAMS Wife M Female 51 Kenwyn, Cornwall, England ...

Re: Woosley/Wasley Posted on: 28 Sep 2006, by Jim Woosley

Surnames > Woosley

...Cornwall 1823 +/- 2 years: Searching on Ann Wasley, correct spelling off: Hannah Wasley b. 1823 in Kenwyn, daughter of Joseph Wasley and Susanna Polsue, submitted by an LDS member, no further data OL. Ha...

Re: clemos Posted on: 17 Mar 2005, by  maxclem

Surnames > Clemo

...have alienated Cromwell's men (they were strongly pro Charles 1). I should have to look up Gwennap and Kenwyn. It would be helpful to have the Christian names. Les Barber has sent me a very comprehensive ...

Re: clemos Posted on: 16 Mar 2005, by  seascape73

Surnames > Clemo

Max, can you connect at all with the surnames at Cranstock,Gwenapp or Kenwyn?

Re: tangye Posted on: 09 Oct 2003, by rhonda tangey

Surnames > Tangye

Hi, I have Richard Tangye (b 1693) Kenwyn, married Arominta Lamynn on 13/11/1720 in Redruth, Daughter Arominta (c) 7/8/1737 Redruth, brother John (c) 25/1/1729. 2 brothers for Richard, John (b) 26/12/16...

Re: Morcom family Posted on: 23 Jul 2002, by  DenysThomas

Surnames > Morcom

...MORCOM families we have researched. William was the grandson of Joseph and Catherine MORCOM of Whitehall, Kenwyn, Cornwall. Joseph was an influential mine captain and several of his descendants were also mi...

Re: Keasts in Bendigo Australia Posted on: 23 May 2005, by Sarah Taylor-O'Brien

Surnames > Keast

...Her parents were Richard Keast born 1833 St. Neot, Cornwall, England and Sarah Jane Whitford born 1834 Kenwyn, Cornwall, England. Then I have another Sarah Jane Keast born to same parents 1869 Maldon Bendig...

Re: Cornwall, England & Scotland Chynoweths 1700-1950's Posted on: 24 Sep 2006, by  leahjet

Surnames > Chynoweth

...daughter on this site, although there is a record of a marriage of a Mary Chenoweth on 1/11/1784 in Kenwyn, Cornwall to Martin George. That's all I can help with for now, sorry. If you'd like to correspon...

OATES/HITCHCOCK/FAULL Posted on: 03 Jun 2000, by  LaVelda42

Localities > North America > United States > States > California > Counties > Los Angeles

...OATES or OATES and his wife MARY ANN FAULL. They were married in 1866 in the Chapelry of Chacewater, Kenwyn Parish, Cornwall, England and immigrated to the United States. They had a daughter named CAROLINE ...

Re: Cornwall, England & Scotland Chynoweths 1700-1950's Posted on: 23 Sep 2006, by Karen Krich

Surnames > Chynoweth

...Ken and Leah, One of my 5greatgrandmothers is a Mary CHYNOWETH who married Martin GEORGE in 1784 in Kenwyn (parish adjacent to St Agnes). Their daughter married in St Agnes and descendants lived in Three...

Re: Cornwall, England & Scotland Chynoweths 1700-1950's Posted on: 24 Sep 2006, by Karen Krich

Surnames > Chynoweth

...(not for them), I was able to find Mary GEORGE nee CHYNOWETH in the A2A archives when the parish of Kenwyn and the parish of Crantock were trying to have the other parish pay for the upkeep of Mary and some...

Faull Posted on: 16 Jul 2000, by  LaVelda42

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Grayson

...FAULL and HENRY POOLEY FAULL were sons of JOHN and MARY (POOLEY) FAULL of Blackwater and Chacewater, Kenwyn Parish, Cornwall, England. I believe that Henry Pooley Faull died in Sherman, Grayson Co., TX as d...

James Clyma,christened 1825 Kenwyn- seeking his relations.. Posted on: 16 Mar 2005, by  seascape73

Surnames > Clyma

...am hoping to make a connection to anyone, even remotely related to James Clyma, christened May 1825 Kenwyn,Corrnwall. I am really interested in determining if he reached adulthood and had issue and possibl...

Re: William Lake Posted on: 11 Dec 2005, by Deborah O'Brien

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Devon > General

The 1871 census shows: Parish KENWYN; District 4; Schedule 070 Position Marital Name in Family Status Age JEFFREE, CHARLES Grandson - ...

William Lake Posted on: 10 Dec 2005, by Charlotte

...Devonport, Devonshire 1.2 Mary Jane LAKE ---------------------------------------- Birth: 27 Jan 1843, Kenwyn, Cornwall, England Death: Mar 1866, Truro, Cornwall, England 1.3 William Henry LAKE -----------...

Alexander A Shannon v Margaret McGowan - Scotland >> Cook Co Illinois Posted on: 23 Sep 2004, by Jack Brown

Surnames > Shannon

...1973 in Oak Park, Cook Co., IL, USA -- 2 Yvonne E Shannon b: 1897 in IL, USA -- 2 Orville Kenwyn Shannon b: 29 Nov 1901 in IL, USA d: Oct 1970 in Glen Ellyn, Du Page Co., IL, USA

Angus MCGILLIVRAY Posted on: 22 Aug 2000, by  kenwynwhite

Surnames > McGillivray

...1908. I would like to find out where the McGillivrays came from prier to allen. thank you for your help. Kenwyn

Re: Rashleigh, Emily - correction Posted on: 07 Nov 2005, by  dee76

Emily Jose Rashleigh was born abt. 1846, (not 1836)Kenwyn, Cornwall, Eng. daughter of William Jose and Jane Hicks. Married Jonathan Rashleigh March 1868, Falmouth, Cornwall, Eng. Known children: (dates ...

Rashleigh, Emily Posted on: 07 Nov 2005, by  dee76

Seeking Emily (nee Jose) Rashleigh, b. abt. 1836, Kenwyn, Cornwall, wife of Jonathan Rashleigh. Last found 1891 census in Stoke Dameral, Devon, Eng. Husband Jonathan died 1892 at Stoke Dameral. Unable to ...

Re: Mary Ann Northey/ b 1835 Cornwall, Eng. Posted on: 20 Aug 2006, by Karen Krich

Surnames > Northey

...VIGUS) and not PENBERTHY. Secondly, you'll find Harriet's Mary Ann as Mary A COLLINGS age 27 born in Kenwyn and living in Consols, Gwennap in the online 1861 census. Her children at that time were 6 year ...

TIPPETTS in MONTANA Posted on: 13 Nov 2003, by Ann Hale

Surnames > Tippett

I have family records of my branch of the Tippett family from the area of Kenwyn/Kea near Truro going back to 1625. I know that one of my gt gt gt grandfathers brothers went to Butte Montana and that the f...

Provis in Truro/Kenwyn, Cornwall Posted on: 12 Dec 2002, by David Drew

Surnames > Provis

Am looking for details on the Provis family who lived in the Kenwyn parish of Truro Cornwall England from about 1800. Many family members lived at Shortlanesend. Sarah Provis married a William Henry Drew ...

James NORTHEY m. Blanch DEEBLE Posted on: 09 Jan 2002, by Karen Krich

Surnames > Northey

...NORTHEY in the process of looking for my ancestor. Your James NORTHEY of Kea married Blanch DEEBLE OTP in Kenwyn on 29th May 1819. Both could sign and the witnesses were Daniel and Joel DEEBLE. Your Jame...

Re: jane northey Posted on: 17 Sep 2005, by Karen Krich

Surnames > Northey

Dear Brenda, I have a great interest in the NORTHEY name originating in the Chacewater/Kenwyn/Kea/Gwennap/Truro area of Cornwall which I believe is where you'll find Jane's ancestors. You don't specifical...

Re: Help me connect my Wm Northey (b. abt 1837) to his family in Cornwall, Eng. Posted on: 26 Jan 2006, by Karen Krich

Surnames > Northey

...2, 1837 in the parish church at Gwennap, Cornwall. His parents are given as John and Ann, with abode Kenwyn and occupation of father, miner. The ceremony was performed by T Philpots, vicar. This is from ...

Re: Help me connect my Wm Northey (b. abt 1837) to his family in Cornwall, Eng. Posted on: 27 Jan 2006, by Karen Krich

Surnames > Northey

...with Cornish research, google Cornwall GENUKI, a very comprehensive site including maps of parishes. Kenwyn is by Truro. Cornwall is a very fun place to research. NORTHEY is very common in this region as...

Re: re thomas william northey truro Posted on: 26 Apr 2006, by Karen Krich

Surnames > Northey

...the time of the 1871 census which I have in my notes. In 1871 there is a 4 year old Thomas W born in Kenwyn, Cornwall who is listed in the household headed by 33 year old coal miner, Richard NORTHEY, also ...

Jane Randell m William Nicholls a Confectioner Posted on: 02 Aug 2001, by  Dulcie Watts

Surnames > Randell

...Jane Randell and William Nicholls. I'm not sure where they married but they had 5 children all born in Kenwyn, Cornwall. Elizabeth, Jane, James, Susan and Thomas Odgers. Jane, born abt. 1831 in Cornwall...

Re: Ancestors of Sandor Kiss Posted on: 31 Jul 2003, by  nmizne

Surnames > Kiss

Are you related to Elizabeth Moyle Visick (B: 1820 Kenwyn Truro) and Theophilus Visick ( B: 1816 Plymouth, Devon) from Cornwall and Lancashire? Ramona Mizne

per page